1. Hello,

Personal info as kik, email, skype etc. is not allowed ("email is....."; “kik is same as my username”) on our forum. Please use Private Messages for it.

Personal ads with pictures or videos post in Personal and not in Pic & Movie Post.

Thank you,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Amosday

Amosday Amateur

About this thread
    I am a huge fan of Japanese gravure idol Ai Shinozaki, who just happens to be really into sex stories. Thus this thread is to first introduce my first dream crush to those who doesn't know her, a meeting places for those who do and is also her fan, and finally to seduce any wandering author who would present a master pieces to her.

Ai Shinozaki (篠崎愛)
    DOB: February 26, 1992.

Profession: Gravure idol, Actress, Singer
    Profile (per Wiki): When she started modelling in 2006 at age 14, Shinozaki caused widespread press and Web comment about her having an unusually curvy figure for a Japanese teenager. In 2009, her page on the directory site "Chu-Boh" gave her height and figure as "160 B87 W60 H88" (5 ft 3 in, 34-24-35). She regularly appears on the front page of popular titles, such as Young Animal and Weekly Young Jump. The lines between gravure idols and pop idols are very blurred, and aside from modelling she has gone on to forge a career as a pop idol. The name Ai means "Love" in Japanese and often titles of her productions are puns coming from that double meaning.

(Just to be sure, all of the pictures and video that i will post here will be Ai's work since 2010, Ai actually done a lot of work even before that)

First off would be Ai's three most watch HD video on youtube:

As for Ai completed work till today, please use this tumblr sites: http://fyeahaishinozaki.tumblr.com/

• Like Like x 6
  2. Amosday

Amosday Amateur

3. Amosday

Amosday Amateur

Ai-chan's daily pics

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 12
  4. Amosday

Amosday Amateur

Two tumblr caption of Ai-chan pics that i just came across, yet i found it quite amusing. The only two pics that include creative contents of Ai-chan is from two cuckold sites. And yet as a Gravure Idol, Ai-chan is almost certainly in a contract for not having a boyfriend/lover, as, per the industry, this ruin her fan's fantasy.

There is something here, like a joke of fate or something
    [​IMG]

CAPTION (from Maryland Cuckold site): Your wife wanted to accompany you on your business trip to Vegas. When you asked what she planned to do while you were in meetings that afternoon, your wife indicated she was going to hang out by the pool and have a couple drinks. As you get ready to leave, you happily notice your wife has decided to wear the “sexier” bathing suit that you put in her suitcase along with her “normal” suit. You don’t even notice that your wife keeps peeking out the window because you are hoping she might have a few too many drinks and actually agree to have sex with you later. The good news is that your wife is definitely feeling horny. The bad news is that she keeps looking out at the pool to see if the black guy she saw yesterday is out there again. She was embarrassed when he caught her checking out the thick snake that was clearly visible in his wet swim trunks. But this morning she has decided that if that same black guy approaches her by the pool today, she is going to suggest they go to his room for a break from the sun. She just has to know what that feels like!

Second pics

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  5. Amosday

Amosday Amateur

Ai-chan's daily pics

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  6. Amosday

Amosday Amateur

Ai-chan's daily pics

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  7. jnach0999

jnach0999 Amateur Suspended!

Nice !!! Fuck she is so hot.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Amosday

Amosday Amateur

Some other Ai-chan's caption pics i found the other day. Enjoy.

9. Amosday

Amosday Amateur

Hm , i don't know why most of the pictures in the last post is broken, and i don't see any edit button either (What is up with that anyway)

Now as i said before, Ai-chan is also a singer, so today, i would like to introduce you to her voice through three clips:

• Like Like x 3
  10. Amosday

Amosday Amateur

A bunch of Ai-chan's fake nude. Uh these make my dick so hard

• Like Like x 9
  11. Amosday

Amosday Amateur

No clothes yet no nude (okay maybe one have cloth) pics of ai-chan

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  12. Amosday

Amosday Amateur

A few caption from three of Ai-chan thread in all gravure:

[​IMG]

All gravure: Ai Shinozaki-young perky proud celebs. This naughty Asian teen is here to make you drool. In this All Gravure photo gallery, the gorgeous Ai Shinozaki is modeling clad in nothing but her underwear from the very start. She shows off her big round tits, hot firm ass and long shapely legs in a bunch of arousing poses.

[​IMG]

All gravure: ai shinozaki-rainbow filling beaches. This naughty Asian teen will make you drool today. In this All Gravure photo gallery, the gorgeous Ai Shinozaki slowly strips down to her colorful bikini for your entertainment. She rolls around on a white sofa, showing off her big round tits, hot ass and long legs in enticing poses. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

All gravure: ai shinozaki busty girl in jeans. Ai Shinozaki once again graces your screen with her presence. In this All Gravure photo gallery, the stunning Asian teen is looking hot in her white shirt and daisy dukes. She strips down to her underwear, showing off her big tits, sexy ass and shapely legs for your entertainment.

And four more fake nude, two of which i found today from cfake.com:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And then some few bubble

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  13. mrnk

mrnk Sex Machine

Hot photos, thanks

• Like Like x 2
  14. Norton X

Norton X Oddball

I find this thread utterly impressive because of the focus, enthusiasm, and commitment that @Amosday has put into it - not to mention Ai Shinozaki's drop-dead gorgeousness. Looking at all the breathtaking pics and the information that goes along with them was quite an experience. Because this thread is focused on one woman, it may not contain as many pics and consist of as many pages as other pic threads, but that does not take away the greatness of it. Outstanding effort, Amosday. Thank you!

• Like Like x 4
  15. Amosday

Amosday Amateur

Thanks guys. I really appreciate your kind words. Hope one of these days i could read some sex stories having ai-chan in it. After all, that is the reason this forum exist, am i right?

• Like Like x 2
    1. Norton X
      Sex stories featuring Ai-chan? That's something to think about. :)

Norton X, Nov 15, 2015
  16. Amosday

Amosday Amateur

A few fakes and bubbles i found around the web. This would probably be the last of the fakes. Most of the other ones i find is rather amateur-ish (abnormal head body ratio, etc). Well, still thanks to those who try, my knowledge of photoshop and fakes making is absolutely zero anyway.

• Like Like x 4
  17. Amosday

Amosday Amateur

Just gonna try and finish my collection of ai's bubbles, so maybe a few posts at a time now

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  18. Amosday

Amosday Amateur

Bubbles and one fakes

• Like Like x 4
  19. Amosday

Amosday Amateur

5 more bubbles, then something pretty interesting that i came across a long time back.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

So anyway, Ai-chan have a lot of her work posted on youtube. Way, way back, i came across this guy who made some very interesting comment on Ai, that i found very fitting for this site. I don't know what is the site rule regarding people account name from other site and such, so i would not comment his name. And be warned, his comment is usually pretty pedophile and sometimes incest so if it is not your cup of tea, just skip. Oh, and i have 5 pics until posting limits, so some of his comments have picture that go along, some don't. Sorry.

Him (H):She plays the part of the beautiful young girl who possesses the precociously well -developed body of an amorous, provocative woman who deliberately tantalizes older men into having feelings intense sexual desire for her!

[​IMG]

H: Lovely ass! Definitely worth kissing! A deep & probing kiss at that!

H: It would be Ecstasy being inside her! If only she were my little girl!

H: If one could collect all the semen that guys all over the world have milked from their cocks by fantasizing about Ai Shinozaki, it would undoubtedly be enough to fill an Olympic size swimming pool! This video alone would easily fill a large hot tub!

H: I wonder if, when she goes to do a video shoot at some exotic location or some lavish, opulent mansion or Hotel, is She getting fucked by a wealthy benefactor or some hot, young stud. I'd like to think so!

H: This is a beautiful, sexy, voluptuous young girl enticing older men to have sex with her! I'm good with that.

H: At 6:41. Oh, that beautiful ass! I wanna eat her!

H (from the same video): I love it when, near the end, the camera focuses on her sweet round ass & then she turns her head & looks at the camera as if to say, " You want my ass, don't you?" You know I do, Ai! And that beautiful, coy little smile at the end.

H: Ai was at her sexual prime at this age especially in her Japanese schoolgirl uniform with the red plaid skirt & necktie & white blouse and her beautiful, long brown hair draped over her delicate shoulders. Would have loved to have had her back then.

H: And She knows she's making millions of guys crazy with lust & desire for her luscious young body & beautiful, angelic face. What a way for a girl to make a living! Shake your money maker.

H: She's a perfect Lolita, tantalizing older men with her youthful sexuality!

• Like Like x 5
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  20. Amosday

Amosday Amateur

And then there is these gems, which kind of need the video. Basically a incest sex stories of Ai.

At 3mins. & 31secs.
    Daddy, are you tired? Would you like to lay down here & take a nap with me?
    Uh, sure, baby. I could lay down & cuddle with my little girl. Thank you, Daddy.
    Uh, is Mom home?
    No, honey. She went shopping. She'll be gone for a couple of hours.
    Good, Daddy. We have time to be alone together.

At 4mins. & 18secs.
    Daddy, do you think I'm pretty. O
    h, God, yes, baby. You're beautiful.
    Well, Daddy, do you ever want to do it with me?
    Are you serious, honey?
    Yes, Daddy. I am. I'll do it anytime you want!

At 4mins. & 38secs.
    Daddy, you're finally going to do it with me, aren't you? You're going to put it inside me.
    Yes, baby, I am. I think it's time, don't you?
    Yes, Daddy! I do. Do it! I'm ready.
    Ok, sweetheart!
    I love you, Daddy!
    I love you, too, baby!

At 4mins. & 41secs.
    Oh, yes, Daddy. I can feel it going inside me. It feels so good!
    I'm glad, baby.

At 4mins. & 53secs.
    Daddy, can I put it in my mouth & suck on it awhile.
    Sure, honey. Anything you want.
    Ok, Daddy!
    Ahhhhh! Yes, Baby. That feels so good.

At 5mins. & 16secs.
    Wow, Daddy! We really did it.
    Yes, baby, we did!
    Daddy, I can hardly believe we finally made it happen but I'm so happy we did.
    Me, too, sweetheart!

At 5mins. & 40secs. Daddy, I can't believe we finally did it. But I'm so happy we did! Can we do it again sometime?
    If you want to, sweetheart!
    Oh, yes, Daddy. I want to.
    Ok, baby. We can do it again.

At 4mins. & 49secs (I don't know, he must make a mistake of the time or something). Daddy, how was I? Did I do it alright?
    Baby, you did it perfect. You were amazing and that's saying something for being so young.
    Really, Daddy? You're not just saying that?
    Sweetheart, I'm totally serious. You were great.

At 7mins. & 04secs.
    Daddy, that was wonderful! It was just like I had always dream it would be, only better. I never felt anything like that before. I'm so glad you're my first, Daddy!
    Me, too, sweetheart.

Another:

At 4:24
    Daddy, are we finally going to do it? Are we actually going to go all the way tonight?
    Yes, honey! That's why I wanted you to sleep with me tonight. With Mom out of town visiting your Grandmother, this is the perfect time for us to finally do it. Is that ok with you, sweetheart?
    Oh, yeah, Daddy! I'm been dreaming about doing it with you for months I can't wait. I want us to do it, Daddy!
    Ok, baby! We're going to! Move your hand, sweetie. I want to see your naked breast.
    Ok, Daddy!

At 9mins. & 30secs.
    Daddy, would like me to do it for you? I will. I want to. Put it in my mouth & I'll satisfy you.
    Yes, honey! I'd love that.
    Ok, Daddy! Do it! I'm ready.
    Ahhhhh! Yes, baby! That feels so good. Um-hmmm!

• Like Like x 3