1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. user 326

user 326 Renaissance Man Banned!

Lol you must have completely missed the white owned corporations who have their hands all over Africa. Or the former colonial powers having lingering influence for decades after independence. Convenient.

Thanks for showing your true colors yet again.

2. Distant Lover

Distant Lover Master of Facts

If what you say is true, those corporations are better organized than they would be under black ownership.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Distant Lover

Don't pretend that I am the only white man who thinks this way. I voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012. If I could have I would have voted for him in 2016 against any Republican. In 2016 I voted first for Benie Sanders, and then for Hillary Clinton.

Have you ever seen a film clip of a Trump rally? The hate is so thick you can cut it with a knife. Guess who they hate?

4. user 326

user 326 Renaissance Man Banned!

That doesn't make you not racist.

5. Truthful 1

Truthful 1 coal fired windmills Banned!

Once upon a time there was a President
    Who could have stop all of this.
    but instead he ignored his own people ,made them poorer. And left their cities in worse condition than when he started.
    Instead of fixing things ,he did his best to destroy everything . ( Fundamentally ) lol
    The only guy that had the chance to fix it fucked it up

• Like Like x 1
  6. Distant Lover

You're new here, aren't you?

If you had read many of my posts you would know that I do not run from being called a racist, but I do object in general to the use of that word. The fear of being called a racist suppresses the conversation on race liberals pretend to desire, and which we need to have.

When I am called a racist I like to make it clear what it is that I believe. I believe that race is an important biological human classification. I believe that the races differ in average ability levels and behavior. (Note my use of the word "average.")

What I mean by "civilization" is an city based society in which the government has an effective monopoly on the legitimate use of violence.

During most of history civilizations have selected biologically for superior intelligence, and obedience to the law. Intelligent men have usually been more prosperous than unintelligent men. Consequently they have usually had more children who survived and reproduced. Criminals have usually been killed. The few children they may have had rarely lived to adulthood.

This is why races that have practiced civilization the longest have higher IQ averages and lower crime rates than races that have been recently introduced, even when some members of the more civilized races are poor.

1. Valspar
      Do you seriously think Tallnfit is new here?

Valspar, Jul 31, 2018