1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. RRICHARD

RRICHARD Amateur

You are so lucky. I would let a guy butt fuck me for a chance to fuck your doughter

• Like Like x 1
  2. PATTY & LARRY

PATTY & LARRY Sex Lover

my daughter does not fuck many men she love to suck cock the best she love the taste of men cream she loves chocolate cream the best

• Like Like x 1
  3. RRICHARD

RRICHARD Amateur

Like to see her fucking a black guy. Can she take it all

4. PATTY & LARRY

PATTY & LARRY Sex Lover

my step daughter has taking up to 11 inch in her cunt mouth and ass with no problem she has a black 20 year old boyfriend that has a 10 inch thick cock i love watching my step daughter and wife fucking that 10 inch black cock he is young and can fuck for hours

• Like Like x 3
  5. RRICHARD

RRICHARD Amateur

Well he found a place to stay, and all he has to do is fuck your family. Sounds like a nice arrangment. Makes you almost wish you were black, with a 12 inch cock

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ganjagirl802

Ganjagirl802 Sex Lover

Mmmmm so horny now. Need someone to rp with.

• Like Like x 2
  7. RRICHARD

RRICHARD Amateur

Sounds like a great idea. What to meet

8. RRICHARD

RRICHARD Amateur

Your so lucky. Wish I had a daughter that had friends that liked sucking and fucking.

• Like Like x 1
  9. PATTY & LARRY

PATTY & LARRY Sex Lover

all my daughters close girlfriends all fuck and suck cock they are all young and love older men a few of the girls started fucking and sucking when they dads took there virginity love when we all get together for an orgy the girls are all bisexual

• Like Like x 3
  10. RRICHARD

RRICHARD Amateur

Can I ask where you live

11. PATTY & LARRY

PATTY & LARRY Sex Lover

on the east coast

12. RRICHARD

RRICHARD Amateur

So do I, in Mass

• Like Like x 1
  13. PATTY & LARRY

PATTY & LARRY Sex Lover

we use to live in Mass now we live SOUTH CAROLINA

• Like Like x 1
  14. RRICHARD

RRICHARD Amateur

Its nice down there. I went threw there a few weeks ago, commeing back from Fla. I buddy of mine that use to live there toook me to this town, up in the hills where everyone in the family sleeps with each other. That was a long time ago. Like to have a girl her that likes sex as much as thay do down there, but up here

• Like Like x 3
  15. PATTY & LARRY

PATTY & LARRY Sex Lover

Since we been living down here we have never had so many young cock and cunts to fuck and suck the girls start fucking and sucking at a very young and most of the young girls start developing at a very young age a few of the girls i been fucking and sucking that i though were of legal age are no were near legal age that how well build they are
    We went to Tennessee a few months ago to visit a friend of ours that was born there i met him when i was in the army he took me up in the hills were his family and other family make moonshine when ever i saw his teen age sisters and some of the other young girls i could not believe the body on them young teen age girls they all walk around in shot shots and t-shirt with nothing on under the t-shirt and the checks of there asses hanging out of the shot shots i had a hard on every day i was there i did get to fuck a few young girls and women when i went to town at night with my friend and my daughter and wife ended up fucked and sucked my friend and a few of his friends my wife said even the young boys are well built and as far as there cocks go my wife said every boy her and her daughter fucked and sucked were well hung we made some good friends there even thoe we are Yankees

• Like Like x 2
  16. Kristie2288

Kristie2288 Sex Lover

Tell the story

• Like Like x 1