1. Hello,

Personal info as kik, email, skype etc. is not allowed ("email is....."; “kik is same as my username”) on our forum. Please use Private Messages for it.

Personal ads with pictures or videos post in Personal and not in Pic & Movie Post.

Thank you,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. curious_guy_1980

curious_guy_1980 Sex Machine

1. Hello there. 34/single white male here from Northern California. I was wondering if there are any women out there interested in exploring the world of taboo along with their other curiosities and interests and desires that one can not exactly talk about with just anyone or bring up in normal every day conversation. I've always wanted to explore and talk about this with someone, but haven't found anyone yet.

I’ve always wanted a sister figure to be like a real sister to me that I could be like a real brother to. Someone I could be close to and intimate with in all different ways with that sacred bond of family love and unbreakable trust. A best friend, secret sharer, confidant, partner in crime, someone to play games and share adventures with. Someone to love and be loved by unconditionally no matter what through all ups and downs and not be judged by. Someone to fight with and tease, and protect because I’m the only one who can tease and harass and give her a hard time and no one else can hurt or touch her. Someone to tickle and wrestle with. Someone to teach things to and learn from, sexually and non-sexually. Someone I can talk to about anything and everything without being judged that can talk to me the same. A sister I can experiment and explore anything with, including our sexualities. I want to teach her about not just men, but me and my body and I want to learn about her and her body, a woman’s body and be able to make her feel like no one else ever could. Someone I can trust completely that will trust me completely who will always be there for me no matter what that I can be there for and always support at any cost no matter what to love and protect and help and take care of even when she’s sick (whether it be mental or physical sickness) and someone to just make smile and laugh and cheer up like no one else ever could. A sister that I can do everything with that siblings do together as well as everything siblings should not do together. Plus protect each other from all the nasty other men and women out there that will break our hearts or give us some nasty disease. Brother and Sister with a super kinky taboo twist.

So what do you say? Have any questions? or think you might be interested in chatting and getting acquainted and seeing where the conversation goes? I'm very open minded and interested in hearing your thoughts, ideas, questions and input. You can ask or tell me anything and I will not judge you and you can't scare me off. Nothing is too taboo. Open to any age, just please be 18+. I've always wanted to explore this with someone but haven't found anyone to explore it with yet. I don't have any plans or expectations. Just want to keep an open mind and see where things go and make the most of it. Whatever happens happens. Are you her?

2. curious_guy_1980

Happy Friday Sis, are you out there?

3. curious_guy_1980

You awake sis?

4. James811

James811 Sex Lover

pm me

5. curious_guy_1980

Sorry James, I'm searching for my sister, not a brother

6. curious_guy_1980

Are you out there sis?

7. Tee01

Tee01 Sex Lover

So you pretty much want a wife without the commitment?

8. curious_guy_1980

I would be commited to my sister more than anyone/anything

9. ladykady

ladykady Newcumer

I could help you out there if you wanted to??

• Like Like x 1