1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. WhaWhaWha

WhaWhaWha Registered Self Abuser

Thanks for the backup Richie. I prefer TriWha or T-Wha (but not T-What) :awesome:

If any of you ex angels happen to be longing for belonging, there's plenty of room on the sign up sheet to become one of WhaWhaWha's whores. :excited:

2. cijababe

cijababe Virtual Mistress

I prefer 'Wha3times' :excited:

3. InTheMindsEye

InTheMindsEye What a cock!

What the f are you doing here Cija? I heard you left...

4. cijababe

Well that's a fine welcome - it seems I can't quit the damn place. I check in every now and again, but only stick my oar in when necessary.

I'm beginning to feel like the female Joe Dirty - minus the ranting. But you will understand if I jump on any 50 year olds hitting on teenagers...........

5. InTheMindsEye

The female Joe Dirty. There's a claim! :) Hello

6. cijababe

Part of my reason for 'leaving' was the fact that I realised it was addictive.

How right I was.

7. InTheMindsEye

I didnt have a problem leaving

8. cijababe

I know you love winding me up so I will treat that comment with the contempt it deserves.

9. InTheMindsEye

Cija, I love winding anyone up.....anyone who reacts anyway :excited: And all my comments deserve contempt. Of course there are no hard feelings! Dont be soft :kiss:

10. Draegus

Draegus Digital Demon

Please understand that I am making this post as a third party observer.

What was done has left a lot of people hanging, both in the forums and in what group they belonged to. Needless to say it throws a lot of people under the buss to be scrutinized, and accused.

Also this mess has allowed others to come forward to point fingers and get in the big I TOLD YOU SO!! moments. Great congratulations now if its all the same to anyone else lets move along.

11. WhaWhaWha

I'd prefer Cijababe 3 times. For starters :awesome:

12. richief

richief The Curly Wurly Man In XNXX Heaven

Yep it's time to let go, we would be better employed dissecting and destroying your life.:cool::excited::excited:

13. InTheMindsEye

Sorry, I've been away and cant be arsed to read. Whats happened to Arizona?

14. WhaWhaWha

btw...
    Since posting in this thread, membership in WhaWhaWha's Whores has increased by ..... zero :(

15. Lioness

Lioness A Fun Flirty Frisky Friendly Felion

I liked Ari. He was always nice to me.

And while the forum does have rules, I'm not that weirded out about an older man and a teenager. When my g'ma was 16, she married a much older man and had my dad so I'm not going to fall all to pieces and get hysterical about all of this.

16. InTheMindsEye

Pervert grandad!!! I liked Ari too. Whatever his sexual predilections he was always far more genial than many other people on here. I always saw the Ari's Angels as a bit of a laugh. RIP Ari you filthy old man :excited:

17. Lioness

Lioness A Fun Flirty Frisky Friendly Felion

I guess it runs in the family since I've been here awhile...:rolleyes:

Yeah...there are hundreds of groups on here...so what if there was one called Ari's Angels.

18. InTheMindsEye

Too many hypocrites on here and way too many taking things way too seriously.

19. richief

richief The Curly Wurly Man In XNXX Heaven

He is banned for an inappropriate interaction with a minor.

20. InTheMindsEye

Was he trying to buy coal on the cheap?