1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. RahulRoyWifelover

RahulRoyWifelover Sex Lover

I am an indian teen guy.
    I was 18 yr old then. I went to my uncles house for exam purpose.
    My aunt has always been the perfect milf.( I have seen her brown nipples and big tight tits accidently.)
    That morning my uncle went to work amd my aunt being a house wife stayed at home. I was as home too. She went to the bathroom to take bath....as she went in and as no one was home....i could hear the noise her two bangles were making. I began hearing closely holding and pressing my cock with one hand bcz i knew she was fingering herself.
    Later she came out and it was my turn to bath...
    I went inside and took off all my clothes. I was hard as a rock. My dick head was read and throbbing.
    I saw her panties in the bucket. She left it there. Maybe accidently. I smelled it. It was heaven. It was so strong. Felt as if my cocks gonna explode. I was wet and sticky.
    I held the wet nd sticky part nd expanded the cloth and licked it all....after it was finished i inserted that part of her wet panty in my mouth and sucked the juice...i came so hard. It was all over my thighs.

• Like Like x 5