1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. mikeknight

mikeknight Sex Lover

Cheryl droped Tasha off early on her way to work for the last time before her reguler sitter returned. Then headed off across the street toward her car for the long drive to work. Tasha looked a bit depressed knowing it may be a while before she got to spend the day with me again. At first I had felt she was an added burden,taking away from my free time. That had changed a great deal since Tasha and I had become much closer than friend and care giver.

It was obvious that now I would be missing her equaly as much as she missed me. All the fun things as well as the moments when emmotions expressed what the words couldnt. This morning Tasha wasn't totaly awake yet,neither was I. Some toast and a cup of cocoa while we watched cartoons seemed a good way to begin the day. I lay back on the day bed relaxing while Tasha layed on the rug in front of the tv. It was much more pleasing to watch Tasha than toons,eye candy was delicious even early in the day.

Tasha always dressed beautifuly,wearing cloths that accented her developing figure. Today a yelllow sport bra that pressed tightly against her cone shaped breasts, cotton pink shorts that clung gently to her hips showing the roundness of her bottom. Long slender strong legs that went smoothly down to her white sneakers. I could just picture her when the school year started, innocently giving every boy in class a hard on. Probably her teachers too, both male and female that got a good look at her blossoming body.

I felt a bit sad knowing that soon she would probably be finding younger men that facinated her far more than me. But for now I had her full attention and she certainly had mine. She would defenetly be teaching the boys things they had hardly began to dream of about women.

As Tasha took a sip of cocoa she pressed her hips into the soft rug. I watched her bottom muscles tighten imagining the feel of her soft mound pushing hard into the rug stimulating her clit. Just imagining the sweetness between her legs made my cock throb bulging in my pants. Day dreaming of being burried balls deep in her creamy little pussy all day long. If I had the opertunity today I knew I better enjoy her completely. Certainly satisfy her well because it was unlikely that i'd see her again for quite some time.

When the showes changed on the tv Tasha got up and came over on the day bed with me to sit. We talked about the reguler sitter coming back toamarrow, agreeing that we should make today extra special. Tasha made it a point to tell me that she would come over every oppertunity she had, even when there was no need. She had decided that being away for a long time would be to hard to deal with.

I agreed she was welcome to come any time becuase I would miss her equaly as much, She filled a place in my life that no one else could make complete. Tasha cuddled in real close pulling my arm over her shoulders. She kissed my cheek softly as she glanced down at my lap. Tasha looked back up grinning widely, saying, looks like missing me makes you get real hard dosn't it? I simply said, yes sweety you always make me get hard for you.

Tasha layed her head on my lap putting her feet up on the day bed to get comfertable. I stroked over her arms tenderly brusing against her breasts. She held my hand firmly against her breast untill I began massaging,rolling her nipples between my fingers. Tasha began to purr as her nipples aroused long and hard against my touch. Her hand stroking over my throbing cock, lips kissing its outline in my pants.

Lifting her sport bra above her breasts to tease them without restriction. Gently squeezing her breasts milking her aroused nipples to their highest arousal. Tasha squirmed her chest into my hands making soft humming sounds into my burning cock. Then I helped her undo the snap on my pants so she could set my cock free for whatever she wanted. Instantly her tounge darted over the head of my cock teasing at the under side of the head eagerly. Bringing the first droplets of precum rising toward her toying tounge.

My fingers working their way from her breasts down over her belly. Fingering her navel, massaging the slight roundness over her fertile whomb. I worked my fingers along the edge of her shorts pushing them down over her hips. Tasha eagerly lifted her bottom allowing her shorts to slid down where she could kick them away onto the floor.

Her mound hair felt so soft, her inner legs smooth and warm under my finger tips. As my finger slid up her legs parted anticipating its gentel stroke over her clit. The amall bud slightly poking out from her pussy lips began to swell under my finger tip arousing more and more as it was stroked. Her slit dripping with creamy arousal as my finger sliped in deeper and deeper massaging her labia from top to bottom.

Tasha's hot tight mouth sucking hungrily at my swollen cock. Each long firm suck coaxing a few more drops of precum into her hungry mouth. My finger working deep into her love tunnel as floods of her silky cream flowed onto my hand. Frequently rubbing the silky liquid over her anus rimming and probbing as it twinged on my finger.

It was getting to arousing, the day bed to restrictive of movement. I picked Tasha up in my arms carrying her to the bedroom heart racing and breathless. Laying back on the bed with Tasha on top of me, slidding her up so her crotch was over my face. Burrying my mouth in her soft pubic mound, as my tongue worked feverishly within my hungry kisses. Tasha's mouth returning to my cock with a fiery passion sucking franticly for every drop of precum.

My tounge dipping deep wthin her labia sucking tenderly at her sweet warmth, thrilling in each silky taste that flowed over my lips. Tasha orgasamed into my mouth her silky flood running down my cheeks my tounge teasing her clit, diving deep within her love tunnel.

Tasha looked up with a desperet need on her face saying, i need you inside so bad now. I picked her up turning her around on top of me, gave her the most delicate kiss, licking her nipples. I held her hips above me with my cock head nesteling in her silky pussy lips. Then I let go as she plunged deep onto my cock. Tasha made a loud squeeling sound as waves of orgasam poored over my cock. When they subsided a little, Tasha began to bounce faster and faster as I held her delicious tittys in my hand squeezing.

She drove down so hard her pussy lips were suking at my balls. My cock swelling rapidly as the tension of orgasam hightened in my body. One powerful thrust met Tasha's then we exploded together. Her cum squirting out in rivers around my cock,surge after surge of my hot cum blasting deep within her whomb filling her to overflowing.

We lay there cuddeling in breathless pleasure intoxicated with sexual emmotions. My cock throbing its last squirts of cum inside her her heart pounding aginst mine. Tasha said, that was the best ever, I want to feel it in me again in a few minutes, do my butt to next time ok?................