1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. shootersa

shootersa Frisky Feline

Well, Shooter can't speak for all cops, but he thinks you are painting a pretty wide stroke on cops here.
    First, Shooter was trained; when you see a traffic violation decide before you make the stop what is going to happen; warn, or ticket?
    Now that can change, say if the stop was for running a stop sign and you discover the driver is drunk. That scenario goes straight from a warning to "Put your hands on the car, you are under arrest".
    Second, the whole point of deciding what you want to do before you make the stop is to avoid letting the drivers attitude, demeanor, level of upset, the dice from the mirror and wheels on the car effect your decision to ticket or warn.
    Shooter can admit; a woman crying could change a ticket to a warning, but he never changed a warning to a ticket based on driver attitude. Or what was hanging from the mirror.
    Even where the driver wanted to talk about Shooter's mommy. He would, at most, take extra pains to hold the asshole up a bit longer. Shooter had all day; not so much the pissed off asshole who was only getting a warning, but still had to have the last word when the best thing he could do is just shut the fuck up.

Accidents, for the most part, were straight forward; for example, if one car rear ends another, the car doing the hitting is at fault 99.5% of the time. The other .5% are obvious exceptions when the investigation is done.
    Even where someone gets T boned in an intersection and they both claim they had the green light, almost without exception someone not involved in the accident saw who ran what, or the point of impact in the intersection decides who screwed the pooch.

Now as to "cops don't lie' well, no defense attorney worth his Brooks Brothers would let that one go, and a lot of times they sold it very convincingly to a jury. The judge, not so much, but then judges tend to know the defense attorneys and cops better than juries.....

1. Hush
      That's all good and fine... for you. However, what "Shooter might do" and what a good number of cops might do are two different things. Bluntly, the majority of cops did not get the job because they have some uncontrollable need to protect and serve the public citizenry. Some may have taken the job unable to attain the job they intended, some others frankly have always been bullies and found a way to legally continue to be one, and still some others chose the job liking the power they saw others have. The Andy Griffiths of the police world are far and few between. What that translates to is a fair number of them working as cops for less than noble reasons. Now say it ain't so... As to lying, please, DWI profitability wouldn't even exist it that was the truth, let alone greater things.

Hush....an alias

Hush, Nov 15, 2017
    2. shootersa
      You are indeed incorrect.
      Shooter is sure there are those who want to be cops for the wrong reason(s). Those who get by the screening process don't last long in training or on probation.
      See, the thing is, most people want to be cops because they think they can give back. Shooter knows that's hard to believe, but it's true. Being a cop isn't a second, or third choice for most cops; it's their career choice.
      Bad cops get filtered out by good cops, cause good cops get painted with the same black brush when bad cops get noticed.
      Now, there are bad departments. When a bad cop shows up in a well run department they don't last long; the other cops will run them off. But, when a bad department gets going, it attracts bad cops. A bad cop in a good department is self correcting. A bad department is self replicating and can only be fixed by outside influence. That's where you should be focused. Thankfully, there aren't many bad departments. But worry about them.

shootersa, Nov 15, 2017
    3. shootersa
      And as to Shooter and his "unique" training?
      He was trained at the state police academy. The one that every cop in the state had to graduate from to be a cop. The only recognized academy in the state.
      The point is, every cop in the state was given the same training that Shooter got. So we all pretty much followed the same practice on the street.

shootersa, Nov 15, 2017
  2. Bron Zeage

Bron Zeage I am a river to my people

Any vehicle that is hit while moving contrary to traffic flow is assumed to be at fault, unless special circumstances make a difference. When entering traffic, it is the driver's responsibility to be certain there is sufficient time to safely move into the lane. A person moving at a legal speed and inside their lane, will seldom be found at fault.

A few years ago, not far from where I live, a man pulled up to a stop sign, looked both ways, and pulled forward. Before he crossed the intersection, a motorcycle crashed into his front fender. The rider was sliced in half by the windshield. It was later determined the bike was going in excess of 100 mph. This is considered a special circumstance.

• Like Like x 1