1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. CAW SOP

CAW SOP Sex Machine

"Desert Gardens"

Chapter 1

By the sea of many islands, right at the edge of where the Desert of the Red Sands meets the Desert of the Black Sands, once lay the city of Gurganj. Oh, how shall I describe to you, dearest reader, the wonders that were Gurganj? Its spires that rose to the skies, as if to meet God himself up there. Its streets paved with such marvellous polished stone that they glimmered like gold in the sunlight. The palaces that lined those streets with the lush, green, plentiful gardens that lay between them, and the beautiful, proud people that traversed upon them. There was no palace more magnificent, and no gardens more beautiful or greener than those of the Empress, she whom they call the Turkan.

She ruled the city, as well as the kingdom of Xvarazm, whose wealth knew no boundaries and whose wonders were told of far and wide. Many travellers crossed the great desert plateau to partake in its beauty and trade for the miracles that only Xvarazm could provide. Those wondrous goods would fetch a fortune in the realms abroad, if one were indeed able to part with them again for mere gold. The Queen, however, rarely showed herself, and if she craved the magical treasures of Gurganj then her garden and palace provided enough for her every desire and whim to be fulfilled.

Indeed it was said that behind the tall, glistening palace walls were wonders even the people of Xvarazm would be stunned to behold. There were mystical writings more glorious and illuminating than the ones of the great Najmuddin Kubra, along with magical gems that were surely made by demon and ifrit, for no mortal could work such wonders; a library filled with all the knowledge of this world and many others, the likes of which would even put the great Al-Biruni to shame; and scores and scores of beautiful servants, ready to fulfil the Queen’s every wish and desire. The most marvellous of all, though, was said to be the palace gardens, where the trees bore golden fruit, along with grapes that cured all illness and leaves and herbs that could be brewed into potions and gave the gift of flight. Verily, who would ever grow tired of marvels like these?

But it so happened, that there was a woman in the city of Gurganj, a skilled and slender being, who went by the name of Nilgoon. She was a trader in stories, as well as an artisan, but she also worked as a thief at night, for she was a wild woman and her feet were as light as the ones of a cat. And Nilgoon was also as curious as a cat. The wonders of the Empress' palace would enter her dreams and occupy her days. She longed to behold, to touch and yes, to take just any such artifact, for doing so and getting away with it would surely make her the greatest thief in all of Xvarazm. So in the night, when the moon was dark and the stars were glowing dim, she scurried up the palace wall like a shadow, like the veil of a dream gently blowing across it, and found herself in the Empress' garden.

Oh, how shall I describe the wonders that she saw? The trees, some of which were pulsing as if glowing from an inner light had luminous patterns covering their bark as if woven by spells. The flowers were emanating an intoxicating smell so strange and foreign, and at the same time so familiar, like a smell from your childhood which was long forgotten, and then found again in a faraway land. There were birds in the trees the likes of which no mortal had ever seen; birds with plumes of fire, others that seemed like they were made from parchment, and yet chirped the most wondrous of songs. Still there were others who spoke in all the languages of the heavens and earth and praised the name of God throughout the day and night. And the fruits, oh the fruits!

There were fruits she never had seen, whose names if they even had such, were shrouded in mystery and legend, but whose powers could almost be felt only by touching them. There were large, heavy, drop-shaped fruits that were glowing just like the trees did and long, filigree, fragile things, which were more delicate than the finest artworks. Indeed, there were golden fruits, shining round and smooth even in the darkness. And Nilgoon wandered between all of them wondering which ones she should take, when suddenly, she heard the voice of the Empress.

“Who dares come to my garden in the dead of night?” Turkan said in a voice, that was both soft and powerful.

Nilgoon spun around and peered through the thicket, but saw nothing. “It is I, Nilgoon, your servant,” she said, and hoped to trick her way out of this conundrum while looking for a path in which to sneak away.

But Turkan of course, already knew who Nilgoon was, for she saw her stealthily climb the wall long before she found her in the gardens, in the magical gems of the djinn and ifrit, which can see the future and the past and everything that happens in the present. “You have come to take from my garden and eat the fruits that are forbidden for man and demon and everything that walks the earth,” Turkan said as she stepped out from behind a tree, whose leaves illuminated her figure. She wore garments that seemed to glow by themselves, adorned by the tiniest gems which sparkled more than the stars in the sky, and Nilgoon was mesmerized by her beauty. For the Empress had balms and oils that had given her the most radiant skin, the shiniest black hair, the most fiery eyes, and voluptuous hips and breasts that could drive anyone mad with lust were they only to catch a glimpse of her.

And indeed, Nilgoon found herself strangely drawn to the woman as all of her resolve and caution withered away at her approach. “My Empress,” she said meekly, “while that may be true, I am indeed your humble servant Nilgoon, who wants nothing more than to please you.”

To that, the Empress smiled, for she admired a quick tongue and a ready heart. “Very well,” she replied. “You should know that death awaits those who try to steal from me, but you have won my sympathies and for this I shall grant you a favour. Find me the one fruit that is missing from my garden. The one that only grows deep in the desert where no one dares to travel and I shall let you live. And to aid you on your quest, you may have one thing from my garden, nothing more.”

At this, Nilgoon bowed her head. She knew that she had transgressed against her Queen and did not deserve such mercy, especially not from a woman so beautiful and fair, but she nodded and knew in her heart that she would succeed in her quest or die in the attempt, for she wanted nothing more than to please her Queen. “I will bring you that which no-one else has been able to acquire, my Empress,” she said with a pure and honest heart while bowing so deep that her hair touched the ground. But when she lifted her head, Turkan was gone and all was quiet in the garden.

Now, Nilgoon knew nothing of the properties of any of the plants that were growing around her and she suddenly dared not to touch anything in the garden, instead sneaking back out and across the wall from whence she came. She might have been reckless and wanton and greedy in her pursuit, but she was not a fool and she knew when danger was afoot. And so, the masterful thief went out across the dark, quiet streets of Gurganj, past the palaces and gardens, across the empty squares, through the pillars and spires towards the house of the Irsiyah, who was one of the Magi and a sage of the teachings of Zoroaster.

“Who comes to Irsiyah at night?” asked the woman, when Nilgoon knocked on her door.

“It is I, Nilgoon,” the thief replied, “who was sent by the Turkan to find the fruit that only grows in the depths of the desert and procure it for her. I need advice for my travels. I may choose one fruit from the palace gardens to aid me in my quest and know not which I shall take.”

From within the house, the voice responded: “Bring me the fruit of all life, so that I may turn it into a potion which gives you strength and power.”

To that, Nilgoon smiled and turned, ready to go back to the palace and obtain the fruit, but then stopped. “But,” she said hesitantly, “but I don't know which the fruit of all life is.”

“Verily, it is long and pale, and its flesh is like the flesh of humans, being soft to the touch, but firm in your hand,” replied the Irsiyah and then fell silent.

Nilgoon went back to the garden and found a fruit which was just as the woman described, growing from a low tree close to the center of the garden. She took it and returned to the house at the edge of the city, away from the palaces and spires and golden streets and whose door now stood open to let her in. The thief entered a low, crowded room where every table, divan, chair and shelf was covered in candles, scrolls and arcane items, and in the middle of it all, Irsiyah sat on a high chair. “I have come with the item you requested,” said Nilgoon and handed over the pale, long fruit which was firm in her hand. “But I know not if it is indeed the fruit of all life.”

“So, let us find out then,” Irsiyah said and stood up, dropping the long, black garment that she was wearing in an instant, standing naked and bare in front of the young thief who could not avert her eyes. For Irsiyah was pale as the moonlight, but her hair was black as coal and swept across her shoulders almost to her breasts, which hung full and heavy from her chest. Her areolae were large and dark, like two round islands in the milky sea of her skin, and Nilgoon felt herself strangely drawn to them. But even more than that, her gaze was fixed on the dark, thick triangle that covered the woman's crotch, and the center of her sex.

And it was that, which Irsiyah opened for her, as she sat back down and spread her legs wide and unashamed, the flowery petals of her moist entrance opening all by themselves, eagerly awaiting the thick, long, pale plant as it was inserted between them, and pushed all the way up the woman's muff. Nilgoons mouth watered as she watched, and she fell to her knees, even though she did not know why, right in front of the enchanting sorceress. “Now come and drink your nectar right from me,” Irsiyah said and breathed in deep. And Nilgoon followed.

Her lips touched the warm petals, which held the fruit, and her tongue ran across them eagerly, as if she was lapping up honeydew. She did not know if it was the fruit, or the woman herself, but a fragrance entered her nose that seemed to take over her thoughts and being and made her a willing slave to the sorceress' pussy. She slurped and licked thirstily, and her tongue ran all over the soft, juicy slit, well into the thick black hair that surrounded it and back again. And Irsiyah felt herself becoming more and more breathless by the unashamed assistance of the young, eager thief that she soon moaned and gasped in strange, arcane tongues, which the ifrit use to seduce a human.

As they licked and groaned, relishing each other's caress, the pussy of the sorceress tightened slowly and carefully around the fruit, squeezing it harder and harder, feeling it tremble, then quiver, then pulse, before it burst and erupted its sticky, juicy contents all the way up her wet, dripping cunt. And then, Nilgoon started to drink. She sucked and swallowed all the juices that came flowing copiously out of the woman's twat, feeling herself become warm and comfortable as they filled her belly. Her lips were wrapped around Irsiyah's labia, which she now sucked hard and deep into her mouth, only to play, tickle and munch on them with her tongue, lapping up the last drops of pussy juice she could.

And indeed, just as she thought she was done, the sorceress arched up with one last, powerful groan and gushed a whole new load of warm, wet liquid into the mouth of her visitor, who could not swallow it all fast enough as some of it spilled onto her hair and clothes.

When Nilgoon left the house later that night, she carried with herself the scent and taste of woman, along with a warm, vigorous feeling deep within her that accompanied her far into her travels.

Chapter 2

The desert was a treacherous place. It would lull the traveller in with the constant, often softly blowing winds, which made it sound as if the sand was constantly trickling all around you. Every dune looked as if an oasis would be right behind it, only to mock you with the cruel realization that all it was ever hiding was more and more sand, forever shifting, forever blowing, forever stretching out to all sides as far as the sun's light could reach.

Not everything in the desert was deserted, however. Travellers would try to cross it to places like Samarkand and the realms beyond, bringing the most precious wares on the long trek with them. It has been said that a single trip to Karakorum or one of the other cities of the East, would give you riches that would last well until the end of your life. And so, many a fool undertook the dangerous journey and many a fool's journey would end in the desert, for it was a cruel and hostile place in which mortal beings were not meant to set foot.

There were sand-devils, dervishes disguised as djinn and ifrit, mocking and wailing and laughing at every faltering step the foolhardy would take, screaming and cheering their failure and death while feasting on their corpse. And there were even darker things which only came out at night, when the freezing cold descended over the dunes. They were things that would steal your soul, driving you mad so that you would wander the sands forever and ever as a ghost, a mere shadow of your former self. For such was the nature of this place, that it abhorred and hated all life.

How she should find anything growing in this desolate place, Nilgoon did not know. Every direction looked the same to her. Every path and footstep was erased by the perpetual winds and before long, even the sun seemed to be everywhere all at the same time. She struggled, stumbled and fell from one dune to the next, soon calling herself a fool for having fallen for such an impossible task, which would surely lead to her demise one way or another. She was lost and confused. Not only did she not know which way to turn, she had also lost her way back out of this horrible place, where the wind and the voices in the wind, all sang about her death.

But die she did not, for the fruit of all life had wondrous properties indeed, just as Irsiyah had promised. She would not thirst, hunger or grow weary, nor would she be hot nor cold, but instead wander endlessly, in sweltering heat and freezing frost, across infinite stretches of sand, praying every morning and night to God for guidance, while meditating over her fate. And verily, after many days and nights of walking and praying, she finally had a dream, a dream that she was flying. She was speeding weightlessly across the dunes, barely above the ground. She quickly traversed across ancient, forgotten roads, across pillars half buried in sand, across the bones and skulls of unfortunate beings long dead and forgotten until she finally came to a great rocky expanse, where in the shade of several large, monumental boulders, there grew a tree.

It was a tree so delicate and frail, its leaves so tender and lush and its limbs so lithe and full of vigour, that she could not believe it would grow in such a place as this. And neither was it a tree she had ever seen; its bark was smooth and almost white, its leaves were of a shape she had never even heard of and it seemed as if it moved, almost by itself against the wind and the sand and the heat and the cold. When she awoke, she found herself lying directly beneath that very tree, its leaves rustling of their own accord above her, its limbs bending down as if to caress her face. For such is the greatness of God.

Nilgoon stood and wondered a long while about the place in which she now found herself and how she might have gotten there. Was this the plant that only grows deep in the desert, the place that no-one dares to go, the one that would bear the only fruit missing from the Empress' garden? She eyed the small tree suspiciously, investigating it from all sides, examining every branch, every leaf, but found no fruit upon it whatsoever. And so dejectedly, she sat back down in its shade wondering what trickery this was. Who would mock her so as to guide her to this place, only to destroy and crush her hopes in despair?

Yet still, she prayed. She meditated in its shade, and prayed every morning and evening for more guidance. For she had no desire to travel any further, certain that she would never find any other place such as this, here in this desert nor anywhere else in the entire world. It was, after all, a magical, mysterious plant, hidden deep in the sands, just as the Empress described it. Maybe, it was just not time for it to bear fruit? And finally, God showed mercy upon her and gave her more dreams.

In her dreams, she was not herself, but someone else; a princess, of a faraway land – or was it a faraway time? Was it both? She did not know. It was a wondrous place, as magical and beautiful as Guranj. But it was different from Guranj, where the people spoke a different tongue and the palaces and houses had different shapes and forms. Still, she seemed to understand what was being said, and knew the ones around her, feeling at home in that strange city, which was her kingdom.

But she was not at home for long. Through some intrigue and sorcery, she found herself persecuted, outcast, driven from her home, her palace, her people and her rightful throne and was cast out into the desert to die. And, just like Nilgoon herself, she wandered the endless waste, confused, exhausted, near death, praying and meditating, until she found that same rocky place, and fell asleep in the shade of the large boulders.

When Nilgoon woke up again, she understood. She gently caressed the tree, held it in her arms, kissed the tender, little leaves with her lips and stroked the limbs with her fingertips. Piece by piece, slowly and magically, the more she caressed it, the more the tree turned back into the woman. First, her arms, slender and light, with skin as soft as silk, fingers as thin and elegant as those of the finest harpists gave way to her shoulders, her lithe neck, the precious, lush lips, which she touched and kissed. She tenderly gazed upon the deep, dark eyes, still closed in slumber, still dreaming of her home and the throne of which she had been deprived. Leaves turned into hair, waving around her face like the waters of the sea, brown and golden like the finest of woods.

Soon her chest became apparent. Her breasts were full and round and as soft as ripe mangos. Nilgoon started kneading them gently, admiring their size and shape, kissing the small, round nipples as her hands rubbed further down to her hips. They were just as round and as feminine as her breasts and she could barely see the small, dark triangle between them which appeared as her legs started to form. Soon, the whole woman appeared before her, naked and bare. The young thief began to make love to her, passionately and gently, rubbing her fingers across the delicate snatch while sucking and tugging at her nipples, kissing and licking her lips. And slowly, the princess awoke.

As she stirred, she began to moan softly as Nilgoon caressed her arms, licking underneath them, holding her tight against herself, where she felt the soft, warm body against her own. She held the woman as they both sank to the ground, shedding her own clothing, until the two of them lay in the shade of those giant boulders, untouched by neither wind nor sun nor sand and they held on to each other tight and dear, as if their very lives depended upon it.

Oh, dear reader, the joy these two women shared! The tender caresses, the many kisses, the taste, touch, smell and exquisite bliss each felt as they moved their head between the legs of one another, licking and slurping at the soft, moist slit, nourishing each other with their juices, until their tongues dug deep inside their holes and their lips sucked greedily at the small, joyous knobs that made their wells water ever more.

Dare I say it, dear reader, for fear you might call me a devil-worshipper, or one that lays with the nonbelievers? Our Nilgoon soon felt the skilled, thin fingers of her lover move lower, deeper, into that hot, dark portal that she had allowed so few to touch, pushing fast and hard into her tight opening, and when they finally entered her, it sent waves of bliss all the way unto the furthest ends of her body. Soon she found herself doing the same, drilling two of her own fingers between those round, soft buttocks, entering realms unknown as the hot opening clasped tightly around her, as if to draw her in even further.

She did not know her cunt could get so wet, nor had she ever known a woman whose muff watered as much as the one of this princess – and Nilgoon had known many women, even in her few years as a young woman, for she was fierce and wanton and full of adventure. None of those other women however, had given her the pleasures this strange princess did as she thrust into her ass as if it was the only thing that ever mattered. Her new lover slurped every drop off her labia, calling her names she would not even dare think to herself. Whoever she was, she certainly hailed from a time and place where people enjoyed love much more freely and with great abandon. And Nilgoon tried to repay her in kind.

She pushed fast and hard into the woman's shapely round ass, slapping and squeezing it just for the sheer joy of it. She then reached deep into her wide and well-wettened cunt, like it was a pocket, with only her thumb sticking out. She crooked her four fingers and wiggled inside, touching all the secret places of which no proper woman would ever speak and the ones that were so well hidden that only the most skilled of lovers could ever find them. Finally, they both collapsed in a sea of moans and gasps, of lustful sighs and deep breaths, shivering limbs and desperate grasps until they could do nothing more than gently hold each other tight in those deep shades beneath the boulders.

Nilgoon dreamed again and in her dream, she saw the woman smiling at her, her hair waving in the wind as her eyes sparkled like the stars and her skin glowed like the sun. “Thank you,” she said, and the princess kissed her gently as they held hands. “You have brought me back to life so that I may return to my people and claim my rightful throne. For this, I shall be eternally grateful.” And then, the woman was gone. When the young thief next awoke, she found herself alone in that rocky place in the middle of the desert, beneath the stars.

Chapter 3

As she began her long way home her heart was heavy with sorrow yet her step was light from her new found love. But she had not discovered the fruit of that tree which grew in the middle of the desert, the only fruit still missing in the Empress’ garden. Instead, she had turned the tree back into a woman, losing it forever. But, she had found love, bliss and happiness, if only for a short while there, under those monumental boulders on the rocky ground in between the princess' legs.

The way back home was easier and shorter than she had remembered. Was it because she had finally grown used to the shifting sands beneath her feet? Was it that she had found her bearing again? Or was it that she had become invigorated by the lustful encounter and the shared passion between her and the strange princess? She did not know, but she didn't dwell on these thoughts for too long. For soon she saw the familiar spires and minarets of the city whose streets sparkled like gold in the afternoon sun, whose parks and palaces were renowned for miles and miles, and whose people were so beautiful and proud, carrying on with their lives as if nothing had changed.

Because nothing had changed, not to them, not to the city of Gurganj, nor to the Empire of Xvarazm. But only Nilgoon appeared to be changed and had returned a different woman than she had been when she left. Even though the houses that she passed and the faces that she saw all seemed familiar, some part of her was different now. It was as though she remembered another city from another time, seen through another's eyes, and she walked among them as if in a dream.

She did, however, have a task to fulfil, and her duty demanded that she should see the Empress to whom she owed her life and whose trust she did not deserve. Nilgoon was sad when she approached the palace; not so much for her own life, for even if she were to die she knew that some small part of her would survive somewhere else, reclaiming a throne that had long been abandoned, returning home in glory and power. No, she felt sad for her Empress, whose garden would always miss that one fruit that was nowhere to be found, other than deep in the desert, on a place where no plant should grow, and in which no plant grew any longer.

As she passed through the palace gate, she wondered what that fruit would have been like. Glowing golden, like the shiny fruits she had seen in the palace garden? Radiant and pulsing, like the drop-like things hanging from the trees there? Or small and sparkling, like the stars in the sky, emanating a sweet smell? In her mind, it took all different shapes and forms. Sometimes its bloom changed into a myriad of colours and patterns, its taste soon sour, then sweet, then both at the same time. If only she could bring it to life through her mind, she thought. Maybe if she meditated long enough on it? Maybe if she prayed hard enough, for God surely had been merciful and great and had bestowed upon her plenty of wonders already.

No, she thought, it wasn't right. In her heart she felt, truer than any truth she had ever known, that none of that would work. Cheap trickery and dark magicks would not aid her in her quest. She had failed, and as a failure she should return, be it as it may.

The Empress awaited her already in the garden where they first met. She was not wearing the glowing garment any more whose gems sparkled like starlight, but a simple, white dress, which nonetheless radiated as if lit by an inner light, making her skin seem even whiter than it was, her hair even more black and shiny, and her eyes more piercing and fiery than Nilgoon remembered them.

Suddenly, the thief felt very dirty, very dusty, very rugged and weary from travel. Her skin had gotten a deep brown tan and her hair was bleached a light brown from wandering so long in the sun. Her lips were dry and her fingers were rough. She felt like she didn't even deserve to be in the presence of the Empress, let alone be trusted with her quest.

“You have returned,” Turkan said and smiled at her mildly, while her eyes pierced Nilgoons soul to the core.

“I have indeed returned, my Empress,” Nilgoon replied humbly and fell on her knees in front of her.

“Tell me then,” the Empress requested. “How did you fare? What have you found?”

And Nilgoon told her. She told her about the fruit of all life, about Irsiyah of the magi, and how her spell kept her alive, about the desert, and the strange and wondrous and terrible things it contained, and of the rocky place, and the boulders, and the tree in their midst. She told her of the woman that was the tree and of her home, that faraway city, in that faraway time, from which she was cast out and to which she would one day return. She finished by telling her of how she dreamt and woke up alone and then came back to the city of Gurganj to report to her Empress all of these things.

Nilgoon wept, for she knew she had failed in her task, and that her quest was unsuccessful; she wept not for herself, but for her Empress, who would still miss that the one fruit that wasn't in her garden and would miss it forever. She fell on her hands and knees, throwing herself down into the dust, for she deserved not to be anywhere else. And then, she felt a gentle touch against her cheek, a slight caress and as she looked up, Turkan smiled at her with the brightest, most loving smile she had ever known. Her teeth were white and shiny like alabaster, and her eyes sparkled with a warm glow.

She took Nilgoon in her arms and rocked her gently. The young thief trembled with shame, for surely her dirty, dusty face would soil the beautiful white dress the Empress was wearing? But then Turkan kissed her, and it was a soft, loving, tender kiss. As the Empress' lips pressed against her own, Nilgoon forgot all her worries and for just a moment, felt bliss and happiness again, like she had felt in that rocky place between the sands.

“My dearest, sweetest friend,” Turkan said finally, “Verily, you have not failed me. For you have returned with the one precious, sweet and tender fruit that has been missing from my garden all this time. And I shall keep it here forever and cherish it more than anything else in my palace.” As they kissed again, Nilgoon felt the Empress’ hands on her shoulders stripping off her travelling garment. Those soft, fragrant hands continued to peel off her dusty clothing until her tan, brown skin was all that she wore, and then, she felt the soft, warm, smooth skin of her Empress against her own. Turkan had also thrown off her dress, letting her full, heavy breasts rub against Nilgoons, making her nipples stand on end.

They sank down into the soft, lush grass between all the wondrous flowers and fruits that grew in Turkan’s garden. They were lulled into ecstasy from the song of the fiery birds and strange beasts that prowled the trees, and the Empress kissed every little part of her tired body. She licked the salty beads of sweat from her skin, and sucked gently on the hard, sensitive nipples of the young thief. With the grace of royalty she slowly wandering down Nilgoon’s body, piece by piece, until her lips wrapped themselves around her slit and sucked at it, hungrily, passionately, eagerly, wanting to finally taste the sweet, sweet nectar of the one fruit that had been missing from her garden all along.

And oh, how sweet that nectar was, for Nilgoon was watering more than a spring in an oasis. Her juices flowed out of her and into the mouth of her lover, dripping from her lips onto the dry ground below her, watering the soil. The Empress kept lapping, slurping and sucking at that sweet, sweet well, drilling her fingers inside for more, ever more of the copious juices of her lover.

At first, the young woman was reluctant, not daring to touch a body as radiant and precious as that of her Empress, but as Turkan's caresses continued, causing her to stir and gasp and moan ever more, she felt her hesitation go, her tenseness ease up and her mind melt into one with her lover's. Soon, Nilgoon buried her face between the soft, shapely legs of the Empress, tasting what no man nor woman had ever tasted before – the heavenly, womanly, strong taste of her cunt.

Her wetness filled her mouth, and Nilgoon sucked it out of her as hard and as strong as she could, drinking and swallowing every drop she could get. They soon rolled around naked and entwined beneath the magical plants, laughing and caressing, kissing and moaning, gasping and licking, as they became ever more eager and daring, lustful and intense. Nilgoons fingers pushed up into the wet, sopping twat of her Empress, thrusting in and out of her with passion and force while her tongue found her way between Turkan's round, large buttocks. She licked the spicy, hot hole until it was just as wet and wanton as the other one.

And then her fingers, wet and slick from the Empress' cunt juice, pushed up into her tight ass and fucked her fast, deep and hard, while her pussy squirted into her mouth. And Turkan's mind blurred while her senses faded and her body trembled as a feeling unknown to her before, but oh so sweet and powerful, came over her and swept her away, leaving her awash with love, lust and passion.

The Empress gently bit the tender, little lust button of the young lover who had stolen her heart and now dared to fuck her so, as if she was no more than a harlot from outside the gate, selling her cunt for a few silver coins, and loved it. She loved it, and yet she wanted to punish her, make her feel what she felt, give her what she got, and have her at her mercy. Turkan forced her fingers hard into the young woman's snatch, pressing them all inside, fucking her with the whole force of her hand, while poking her tight, tender asshole with her other fingers, splitting her wide open.

Soon, Nilgoon was being fucked in both holes at once, a feeling she had never, ever encountered before. She felt full, stretched, raw and sore, but raunchy and wanton at the same time, longing for more, harder, deeper, just more! Her pussy exploded in feelings of ecstasy and her limbs shook uncontrollably. Her whole body was no longer under her control and she felt completely at her lover's mercy.

The two lovers finally lay in each other's arms, in the soft, green grass underneath the lush flowers and trees and just smiled in bliss and harmony. “You brought me the greatest gift of all,” Turkan whispered softly, as her fingers ran through Nilgoons hair. “And you have made my life finally complete.”

The young woman nodded, basking in the warm glow of love and wonder. “And I shall never have to venture again,” she replied. “For what I have been looking for has been here all along.” And they kissed and held each other for a long time, and made love again, in that magical garden of the Empress' palace, which was the most wonderful of all the palaces in the city of Gurganj, who was the jewel by the sea of many lakes, at the edges of the Deserts of Red and Black Sands, in the kingdom of Xvarazm.

• Like Like x 1
  2. BiStander

BiStander Tale teller

My second read.

3. Norton^

Norton^ Porno Junky

It reads like a sandy epic or an ancient poem of the Middle East. Adds variety and some out-there imagination to the collection of entries. It was - or seemed like - a long tale and was most likely meant to be that way. The "fruit" here was an actual fruit. Nice going. 10/10 objectively, however, on a subjective level, I thought it was too long and the content didn't interest me much, although it had a lot of potential to (I'm thinking of naked belly dancers).

4. ahorsewithnoname

ahorsewithnoname Porn Star

Well. While this story was not of my taste, it was well-written. Didn't see any mistakes; they could be there, but if so they were non-obtrusive. Flowery language, descriptions galore, for those who like fantasy, this would be a wet dream come true. Sex was well-written; the whole story was good, just not my genre, and the fantasy-names didn't work as they had me stopping each time, trying to figure out how to pronounce them. Probably do well as an on-going series in its own genre.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Eagerly Waiting

Eagerly Waiting Porn Surfer

This time the forbidden fruit, were actual fruits. The story reads very easily, it has a rather dream like quality which just floats along. I enjoyed the story and the action, but I don't think I quite got the story. I think I missed an allegory somewhere.

G also enjoyed the action a lot, I was wondering why it was all lesbian action, are there no men in this world?

The only slightly jarring part of the writing was it was all couched in soft almost hyperbolic language, and then the author throws in a couple of cruder words, like muff and cunt.

-R

• Like Like x 2
  6. fartsandgiggles

fartsandgiggles Porn Surfer

bump

7. HisBabyGirl

HisBabyGirl Always & Forever His

Not my favorite genre, but really well written. Good descriptions, but almost too many. I would have liked a little more conversation.

8. Redbeard1031

Redbeard1031 Sex Machine

This was a well written story that fit the topic well. The only thing that was a distraction to me was its length.

9. single malt girl

single malt girl Newcumer

This was well written but I personally didn't care for the style. But it was a well told story and couldn't find fault with it...other than it being a bit long. So maybe tightening/editing for length? Otherwise, easy to read and one of the better written stories in the competition.

10. 1 Toy Maker

1 Toy Maker Kuns og Kram Smukke Love once found never lost

It's good it's good I like it. I didn't understand what the last fruit was but if it means lesbian fisting then I'm all for it.
    The story was well written and flowed, easy to follow, I found the use of the odd cadence and flowery descriptive prose very effective.

Thanks for the story writer.