1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. CAW SOP

CAW SOP Sex Machine

"Four Seasons of the Cinnamon Roll"

Rick glanced at the FlightAware website again, the little green plane, VIR125 inexorably advanced on SFO.

What was he doing? The madness had overtaken him again, and it all started with cinnamon rolls. Actually, it had started way before the cinnamon rolls, but he’d refused to see it. He wrote smutty stories, and published them online. He picked up a fan, “luvsit.” She made very nice comments on his stories, she did seem to like them a lot. Any comment was a thrill; such effusive comments were an especial thrill.

Eventually, he’d picked up the courage to ask her to help him with one of his stories, she readily agreed, and they worked well together. For over a year she had been his muse and critic, and then she became his confidant. They talked about anything and everything, she was flirty and flighty, but he ignored that. He used his general cluelessness to his advantage and refused to see where this had been heading. Where his wife would not approve.

His wife did not like his writing, so he didn’t usually mention it to her. Luvsit was part of that world, so he never mentioned her. If he kept the sex in his head, and his dick in his pants, that should be acceptable. It was clearly forbidden that he should stray, physically at least. His wife knew that he had active fantasies, those she tolerated, but she claimed his body as hers, and that sent a thrill through him when she did.

He still wasn’t sure how it happened, but suddenly he was staring into the abyss of the forbidden. Flirty had turned to outright sexual. Their conversation had changed from skirting the edge of what was “allowed” to diving right into the middle. He’d set himself up another email account, “Rick”, rather than “Richard”, to hide those messages from his wife. He’d always assumed she might see anything he’d written, and what she saw would be within those “allowed” bounds.

Now, it definitely wasn’t within those bounds. Photos were exchanged, “salacious” was his word to describe the photos. There was talk of sexual preferences, and how those lined up with their smutty stories. They did seem to be so very compatible there. In particular, there was kink. His writing had aroused a long dormant kinky streak in him. He was submissive, he needed the woman to make decisions for him, about everything.

That was a need that was not entirely fulfilled in his marriage, but he refused to talk about that. He was totally happy in his marriage, and he wasn’t even lying to himself there. So why the sneaking around after the forbidden? He just didn’t know. As introspective as he was, that was a question he just didn’t have an answer for. It was as though he had two personalities, Rick and Richard indeed, which were fully aware of each other, but not bothered by the other.

He had many personalities; he invented them whenever he needed a new character. He could be someone else, and write their story. After the story was finished, there would still be a part of him which was forever that character. Part of him, but apart from him.

He even asked his confidant about that:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5:11pm From: Rick - Subject: Re: The other thread (off the record)
    _

One question I have, does it bother you that I’m cheating? I would say that what bothers me about this situation is that I’m not bothered by it. Though I have to say, one rule, no matter what the outcome, no “swanning off” with the other party, my relationship with my wife can’t be affected by all this.

8:20am From: luvsit - Subject: Re: The other thread (off the record)
    _

Oh that's what I was going to say, you don't have to worry I'm not in any way thinking of swanning off off with anyone and I used to think this was cheating until I started talking to people but to me it's more akin to writing a hot story where we are the characters. Maybe that's just trying to justify, I don't know. Plus I also think if you're wanting to find out more about your own desires without scaring/scarring your partner or you want more than your partner can or will give then this is a way to do it without physically cheating. It can also breathe new life in to a stale sex life. So, I think it's more mentally cheating and to me that's what fantasizing is, were just getting actual input from the other side of the fantasy. So basically if you're still wondering, it doesn't bother me,

It wasn’t clear where this was going to end up, until one innocent comment.

11:41pm From: Richard - Subject: Re: Home again...jiggedy jig!
    _

We had snickerdoodles again for dessert, very tasty. I have one left, I’ll it have with my morning tea.

3:39am From: luvsit - Subject: Re: Home again...jiggedy jig!
    _

Have a great day Rick and no more snickerdoodles - well not too many anyway - I have a drool rule +10 minutes then I feel I can eat without too much guilt

To Rick, that was explosive, she was giving him a direct order. It wasn’t something he couldn’t ignore. He sent an exploratory message to see whether she would do it again.

7:57am From: Rick - Subject: Cinnamon rolls
    _

Hi luvsit,

This one’s also off the record.

I got your “vanilla” message. I’ll see how long I can hold off with the snickerdoodles, not long I suspect without any prompting.

More urgent is the cinnamon rolls, our AA is threatening us with them for breakfast. As an incentive to be on time for the morning meeting. Should I indulge? If I do, I will use your 10 min drool rule.

He was slightly disappointed when there was no immediate response to that, but he carried through on his promise. He sat staring at the cinnamon roll for 10 minutes, 10 minutes which dragged by. The thought that he was being controlled, however subtly, by Luvsit was turning him on. He was drooling, he wasn’t sure if it was the food, or her power over him which was doing it.

He reported back:

10:14am From: Richard - Subject: Re: Home again...jiggedy jig!
    _

Hi again,

I tried your idea of drooling for 10 mins before indulging, it was HARD. The AA brought cinnamon rolls to the meeting, and your thought made me acutely aware of how much I was drooling, not something I usually notice. It made me appreciate the treats more when I got to them.

He included the code word, “HARD” in capitals, in what they referred to as the “vanilla” message thread, the thread that was on the record. It was referring to the state of his dick, which he’d being trying to hide under the conference table.

What he really wasn’t prepared for was the next message.

1:04pm From: luvsit - Subject: Re: Cinnamon rolls
    _

Hey Rick

I hope you enjoyed breakfast?
    Were you've good boy and earned your cinnamon rolls? I love those too, warm they're especially yummy! Have you had ones with a cream cheese topping? They're so delicious too.

Talking about them is making me hungry.

It's a very good job you don't work for me. I think I've mentioned that quite a few things in the your sagas could have been written by me.

I'd have a special spot for you under my desk. I'm not sure if I've mentioned that I find it rather annoying to wear panties so that and having you ensconced in my office would be very handy. If I could I think your job title would be "personal pussy pleaser" !

I'm hoping to have a little "me" time soon so I'm going to be imagining you in your new position. Trapped under my desk and me using your tongue at various times through the day to relieve my stress and get me to cum on your tongue. I'm feeling the first stirring of my loins as I write this.

My fingers are currently down my trousers and I'm soaking wet. My fingers are teasing my pussy flesh as I imagine spreading my legs under the desk, and watching your eyes drawn between them to the slick lips. I smile, pat my pussy and crook my finger at you, gently grabbing your hair as you get close enough, to help guide your face to my pussy. Do I need to ask you, tell you what to do? I hope not.

You do know that you're not allowed to touch yourself during this time? Unless expressly told to of course. Though I do like to feel a guy wanking when licking my pussy but that's only because it can add a little extra something for me, it feels a little naughty somehow. You would not be allowed to cum, unless as before, I allowed it.

This is going to make me cum for sure and quickly probably two or three times in quick succession.

I hope you'll be happy knowing you got me off. I'd be really happy if you were and even happier if you yourself got off on that and you told me about it in detail. It pleases me a lot to know if I make you horny.

Oh and you know you have to earn being owned don't you ? Same as you have to earn your collar ! I don't know if this is something you'd like but if/when you do get a collar you'd also receive a matching miniature cock collar. How would that sound? Good I hope? Though obviously what you think has no actually bearing on what or whether you'd wear it.

I think it's cute and as obviously I'd own you and your, well, my cock and that'd be the proof. So it would be my decision.

Well I'm going to get myself off, oh and I have to go, hehe!

Toodles luvsit xx

It caught him at an inopportune time, he was lost in replying to that, when he got called away to a meeting he’d forgotten about. He’d been so wrapped up in the message, he’d completely forgotten about the meeting. He had to quickly shift gears, and hope no one noticed his flustered state.

They exchanged a few messages that afternoon, and Luvsit reveled in the discomfort she’d caused him. Rick felt even more under her power.

It was late that evening, when he put all his thoughts into one message, and made a step even further into the forbidden, probing whether she wanted an online session the next day. As usual, he was referencing characters in his stories (Dave a submissive, and Sindee a dominant) to illustrate his points.

11:48pm From: Rick - Subject: Re: Cinnamon rolls
    _

Hi yet again,

I seem to have been busy all day, though I can’t actually remember doing much. Did I say, they ran out in the kitchen before I got back there, so no more cinnamon rolls.

I had to calm down in a hurry to get to the meeting. I peeked at your second message while I was in the meeting, I thought I should wait until after to contemplate it fully.

Now I’m trying to remember where I was when I got interrupted. That is apart from in the kitchen. I sometimes go to the kitchen to get a cuppa and work on more salacious stuff on my phone.

It is somewhat weird, or a happy coincidence, that you seem to be close to my fantasy of Sindee. A, are you sure you’re not just saying that for my benefit? and B, where were you 20 years ago? I wouldn’t say that Sindee is my fantasy of an “ideal" woman, she’s a fantasy of a very nice to know woman. I’m horny, and I don’t want to impose, so having a woman who’s horny and makes it obvious what she wants is good. That’s a point Dave made a lot, he likes it when it’s made totally obvious what is wanted. That saves cluelessness.

Did you manage to get your “me” time? I’m really hoping you did, several times, you sound like you really need it. Again, I really wish I could be there in person to help. (For lots of reasons.)

If you can’t guess, I think the idea of a cock collar is interesting, but in a different way from the collar around the neck, much like Dave. A cock collar sound like something that would get in the way. I always imagined it around the base of the dick and behind the balls. That shouldn’t get in the way, but does provide an attachment point. A leash (or lead in British) is a really rather symbolic thing to attach.

As for the request to tell you about it in detail. I don’t have time at this exact second, I’ll have to work on that tomorrow. Just to make sure, you’re thinking of the me going down on you under the desk scenario in detail? I’d always imagined that with Sindee.

How are you thinking I have to earn the collar?

Do you have any plans for tomorrow? It looks like I’m going to be free from quite early, she’s got to get to her Mom’s for lunch. I’ll be at your disposal as they say. The only plan I currently have is to get to the gym sometime.

For now, it’s time I was getting to bed. I shall be thinking of you. And do you realize exactly the effect these messages are having on me? Thank you.

There was a message waiting for him when he got up the next morning.

6:31am From: luvsit - Subject: Re: Cinnamon rolls
    _

Good morning Rick

No you didn't say the kitchen ran out, so sorry, I could still really go for one right now (it's lunchtime), yum.

You in a meeting with a hard on is still a very titillating thought. I really love to see a guy with a hard on especially covered up, it's a weakness of mine to check the groin area out on guys I see just in case, well you never know I do appreciate it may not go down well with everyone though.

Ok I am not A. Saying anything as it's close to your Sindee fantasy it is just a happy coincidence
    and B. 20 years ago I was 18 up North and having fun playing around a little.

Most guys I've been with cum once and don't want to continue after they've climaxed. Is that you ? I gather from what you have said I think you'd please a woman any time she'd want so I don't think that would be a problem with you.

I can cum over and over. I can get technical, which I think, would appeal greatly to you, if you'd like ? Just say. The most I've cum from one session (around 1-2 hours) is 10 times but I stopped counting after that so it could've been more!

Ok I need to go make lunch, I'm going to get a lovely sensation walking around, my pussy is so wet and then feeling the lips moving as I do, mmm feels so good.

I did get some time last night I came very easily and oh god!, the first one was sublime and made lots of mess. I came 3 times but I didn't have that long. I'm so relieved .

I'd love to know how you fantasised what I wrote about you being under my desk. How it affected you when you read it and also if you did anything about it, in detail?

You can write any thing as long as it contains how it made you feel.

Oh and let me know when you are free, so let me know and I may "feel like I need to lie down and be alone"

I’m going to have a shower. In case you fancy it I'm always up for being washed and then you can oil me up and give me a good rub down

Til later - luvsit xx

As soon as his wife left to go to her Mom’s, he sent a reply:

9:15am From: Rick - Subject: Re: Cinnamon rolls
    _

Hi luvsit,

I’m just sending you a note to say I’m free now, and I await further messages with great anticipation.

I haven’t showered yet, I’m just slobbing around in my dressing gown. I’m also predisposed to be horny, I haven’t come since Tuesday I think. There was a time when that would have been untenable, but these days, it’s long enough to get me interested.

I’ve never actually done the washing scenario. When I’ve tried taking a bath/shower with someone, it's never quite worked as either erotic or cleanly. The bath, like in saga 12 would sound like a good compromise.

After writing this, I am now horny, and hard, and my insides are tied up in knots.

I’m still working on a real reply to your note.

10:42am From: Rick - Subject: Re: Cinnamon rolls
    _

Hi again,

Now I’m wondering, I’m sending you all these Sindee sagas, and are you thinking, “Who’s this guy, and how does he know me like that?”

I’m glad about A. I want what you want, so it’s just confusing when someone changes what they want to want what I want.

B. Pity our paths never crossed. I’d probably have been much too shy to be noticed though.

Generally, coming does change your perceptions. What sounds like a really good idea before, may not sound quite so good after. That’s when I might need some encouragement, and someone should not accept that I’ve lost interest. Things like licking up your own come, wherever it may have ended up fall into that category. Which by the way, is a big turn on, before I come, I’ve not done it much probably because of this.

Please get as technical as you want. If you’re coming that much, do you still want to come? Do you ever have enough?

Your describing walking around etc reminded me of something I was thinking. If I’m going to describe this in detail, I need more details. Pictures would be ideal. This is not just a ploy to get salacious pictures from you, honest, it’s serious research. I’d need a picture of your pussy, and a picture of under the desk.

I am very pleased that you did get off. Like I say my only regret is I couldn’t help in a more direct manner.

Thinking about this next question, I am playing with myself, but I am trying to be careful not to come. I don’t think coming would be a problem this morning.

Now you’re asking me something difficult, to describe my feelings. Are you sure you don’t have anything easy to do, like slaying dragons instead? I have very great difficulty describing my feelings about sex, it all comes down to “good”. I feel good, that’s about it.

I’ll see what I can do, I’m not hopeful there.

Currently, I’m horny, and anticipating what’s coming next. I’m wondering when I’m going to hear from you, and wonder what bombs you’ll throw my way. You have a habit of tying my insides up in knots with just a sentence. It’s both exhilarating and exhausting at the same time.

I have been thinking wouldn’t this be so much better if we were physically together. Though after that thought I started to wonder if reality would not be quite as perfect as your messages. If you wanted me to write the perfect scenario and protagonist, you’ve already done it for me. It’s kind of spooky how perfect, see A.

I’ll send this and wait in anticipation for your next reply. As always, I’m wondering how I can serve you best. I have ideas, but my ideas tend to be selfish. I’d like to spend a couple of hours going down on you and enjoying giving you those orgasms you lose count of. That would be so utterly selfish of me, I should be ashamed of myself. (BTW: a slight: :) there).

I’m hard and playing with myself, so I may be more prone to selfish desires. I’m still not coming until you say so.

Yours :) in antici …
    pation.

After a few more preliminaries, including a few more salacious pictures, Luvsit got to the point. During the conversation, they continued to swap photos on another thread.

11:55am From: luvsit - Subject: Re: Cinnamon rolls
    _

I'm lying on the sofa in my dressing gown now my little pink shorts and vest are off and I'm naked.

I am wet and horny. It would be so bad if you were selfish. However would I cope if you were?

I think you should get on the floor in front of the sofa and lean forward and have a big sniff of my juicy pussy. My legs are folded and spread waiting for the tip of your hot tongue to take a gentle swipe of my sweet flesh.

Mmmm I'm tingling in anticipation!

Then you should stop and go to my ankle and kiss your way up my leg savouring my pussy aroma but resisting the temptation to lick and travel down the other leg.
    You can do that a few times, lingering and breathing on my pussy but not touching it. That will start to drive me nuts and make me wetter still.
    Mmmmmmm!

12:13pm From: Rick - Subject: Re: Cinnamon rolls
    _

It just sounds so perfect, I’m sorry for being so selfish, your pussy just makes me forget myself. The madness takes over, and it’s all about what I want. I want your pussy. And truthfully, on this side of the keyboard, I want to come, I’m still playing with myself. That is distracting me from what’s really important, your pleasure.

I hope you know what you’re doing to me, because it’s really strong stuff. Like I say, I’m consumed by the madness. I want to dive straight into that oh so juicy pussy. But, I want to make it good for you, I want to tease you some, so when you do come, it’ll be so much the better, for both of us.

You know, at the moment, I’m not above begging, about me coming. It’s just so distracting, I can hardly think. I would do a much better job after I came. (yeah, right, you should never believe anything a man with a hard on says.)

I’m kissing all up and down your inner thigh, I pause to savor your aroma, but I stay away. How I wish you’d grab my hair and pull my face into your so juicy, so inviting pussy.

I’m having difficulty thinking of anything, let alone straight. I’m leaking copiously. I’m awaiting your command. I don’t know how much longer I can stand this.

12:35pm From: luvsit - Subject: Re: Cinnamon rolls
    _

You do know that telling me you wish I'd grab your hair is bad. It is not important what you want is it ?

Maybe I'll just keep you wanting to punish you for being selfish. Would you like me to make you rest your head on my leg so all you can do is look at and smell my juicy pussy and lick my thigh but never be allowed to taste me? No? Then be a good boy and just tell me how hard you are and what you're doing to that thick cock.

I'm getting wetter by the minute and dying for your tongue, stick it out for me and imagine how sweet my hot dripping pussy tastes.

1:09pm From: Rick - Subject: Re: Cinnamon rolls
    _

Thank you, I want to fulfill your wishes, however hard (or HARD) that is to do. I can only try my best, and only as much as I understand what you want.

Not telling you what I want would be dishonest. What you do with that information is entirely up to you, and that is the biggest turn on. You can think it’s unimportant and that’s hot. You can take it into consideration, and indulge me, it’s entirely your choice. That is making me so hard, and I’m leaking. You did mention grabbing the hair earlier, so I had hopes.

A punishment like that would be my pleasure, if I didn’t go mad suffering it.

I’m as hard as I get these days. I’m sure under your gaze he would be satisfactory. I’m gazing longingly at your photos, and I’m grasping him with either hand. If I’m really serious, I’ll use my right hand, the arm is stronger and more used to wanking. I’ll usually use a full fist grip, with the thumb on the ridge.

I just got interrupted, very pleasantly by your body shot. I don’t know which is more enticing, the body, or the pussy. They’re both so tasty.

I’m more or less idly stroking myself slowly, just to keep something going. Occasionally I go for a faster bout, when I can’t stand it anymore. The dick is hard, the hand is a blur, I’ll throw my head back and gasp for breath. You inspire me to great heights of passion, damn 5000 miles. You know, I do think I would like to fly you over here and have you stay in the Four Seasons, where you could do as you will, but I could be in your presence. I know I’m very selfish, you inspire the madness in me.

*Shudder* Your pussy tastes divine. You are divine.

So there it was, the seeds of the idea, born of madness. That Rick would fly Luvsit out to meet him. After their session ended, to both of theirs satisfaction, the idea remained. The idea grew, and became a reality. He had to have her travel in luxury, in Virgin’s “Upper Class”. It only cost him 145,000 Virgin miles, of his stash of 800,000, and $500 on top, though he would have gladly paid the few thousand dollars the ticket would normally cost. It’s unclear if it was costing him anything which is not measured in money.

FlightAware was now telling him in big orange letters:

LANDED 3 MINUTES AGO

He knew what Luvsit now had to go through to get to him; he did this trip often enough. There was baggage claim, and endless immigration lines, and finally the agricultural inspection, before passing through customs and their creepy hallway where he knew he was being watched.

He had done this journey many times, but recently he’d not often been waiting on this side of the blank doors from customs. The area was full of eager family members waiting to be reunited with loved ones. Airports stirred powerful memories in him, at one time, that had been his future wife, waiting for him to arrive on this side of the Atlantic. Also, he remembered hanging around at other airports on the other side of the Ocean, waiting for her. One time, he’d had a single red rose to give her. Today, he was empty handed, but that wasn't to say he had nothing to give her!

There were bored limo drivers, waiting for their passenger holding up a sign with a name on it. He usually didn’t notice the throng, or maybe just focussed on looking for his name on a sign. He wondered if he should have brought a sign, but “luvsit” didn’t seem appropriate. He wasn’t used to her actual name, he only just found that out when he booked the flight for her. He worried that he wouldn’t recognize her. He’d seen a few pictures of her clothed, but not many of them in "regular" clothing.

He knew she was tall, 5’ 7”, and was promising to be almost 6’ in her heels. That would put her at the same level as him. She also promised spray on jeans and a bustier to show off her cleavage, at least that’s what he expected once he’d decoded her description. He was fairly quivering at the thought.

Most of an hour passed, he scanned faces, and watched the reunions happening in front of him. He smiled when there was a hug or a kiss. Then he saw her, it could only be her. Starting from the top with the blond ringlets falling about her shoulders. Those shoulders covered by a short blue jacket, over the black bustier as promised. The jeans indeed looked to be sprayed on, they clung to every curve, everything was exactly how she described, right down to the high wedge heels.

Walking through the airport, she had wondered if he'd be holding one of those name cards. Now out of customs, she looked around, and from the clear, well staged, pictures he’d sent her, she recognised him immediately. Striding towards him, she could see him inspecting her, his eyes slowly taking in every inch. He'd be pleased, she wasn't cocky, just confident in the curvy body she'd naturally honed. Deep inside she tingled, though he'd never know, not just yet.

Rick watched her as she looked around for him, her case rolling along side her. Recognising him she strode towards him, her expression inscrutable. As she reached him, he lowered his eyes, and was immediately captivated by her bounteous cleavage. It was even better in reality, than in pictures. He felt himself being hugged, and as he looked up, kissed. He felt himself getting hard, and she ground her thigh into his hard on as she laughed an exuberant laugh. “Rick! Such a welcome,” she exclaimed in her Northern English accent. He’d often wondered what she sounded like, now he knew. She was obviously in Luvsit mode, not the stern ‘Mistress Luvs’ that he was also looking forward to meeting.

He managed to summon the presence of mind to ask, “Shall I take your bags, Luvsit? Err, Deedee?” He was so unused to the name, but he wanted to be personal for her.

A smile flickered over her lips, as she pushed the luggage to him, she linked her arm into his, and said, “Lead on.” He took the luggage and walked towards the parking garage; she followed at his side. Through the maze of corridors, along the travelator, they bypassed the pay for parking machines, and out into the garage.

All through the walk she kept up the expected chatter, nothing of note, or nothing he remembered in particular later. He did interject the odd word, but for the most part, just listened to her voice. After so long in the states, he found accents from his native England a novelty, and quite a turn on. He could appreciate the American fascination with English accents, doubly so because of who it was speaking.

There was a line of cars at the electric car chargers just inside the garage. She wasn’t surprised when he walked towards them; he’d said he’d just bought himself a BMW plug-in hybrid. She hadn’t taken much notice of which model he’d said, but given his interest he’d shown in the size of her luggage, she expected it was one of the small boxy ones. She was pleased with herself, he used to drive a “gas guzzling sports car”, but she’d expressed disapproval of that, and now he was becoming environmentally conscious.

She wondered which of the anonymous boxy cars was his, until her gaze alighted on the most futuristic car she’d ever seen. Black, with blue highlights looking like it stepped out of a Transformers movie. He stepped up to that one, as she noted a BMW badge, and the plate ‘LUVSIT’S’. He ran his hand along a seam, and the door hinged out and up. He stood by the open door expectantly.

She watched with excitement as the door unfolded like a wing, her eagerness to slide in the magnificent machine writhing like a fire inside her. Looking on in perfectly concealed awe, she examined the wide frame of the door and wondered how to navigate it. At Ricks suggestion she took his hand, sat on the sill, and sidled in and on to the buttery soft cream leather seat. Inhaling the intoxicating scent of the car, and Rick’s heady oriental cologne, immediately she noticed the moist feeling between her legs.

She thought, with a sly smile, that even a car that's kind to the environment can still get the juices flowing, and he might find out sooner rather than later just how much! She looked up at Rick, smiled and raised an eyebrow as he closed her door. He then opened the rear hatch, and slotted her suitcase in the small boot. He wrestled the smaller flight bag in to the back seat, then unplugged the power cable while wondering if she appreciated his choice of ride? Before he executed much the same maneuver as she had, to slide in to the driver’s seat.

“Four Seasons”? He asked, and she nodded. The car glided almost silently out of the garage onto the freeway.

Her first question was, “Luvsit’s?” questioning the bold statement on the plate.

His answer was “Aren’t I?” Looking very pleased with himself. She didn’t answer, looked at him sideways, exasperated with the answer, so he gave a more helpful one. “‘Luvs it’ was taken, and officially I screwed up ordering ‘Luvs Its’.” With impeccable timing, he pointed across the road to a building that said, ‘IT’S-IT Ice Cream’, and showed chocolate covered ice cream sandwiches. She laughed merrily at the deception. He added, “Somehow, I managed to get a dent in the plate between the ’T’ and the ’S’.”

As they made their way through the heavy traffic, she realised his driving wasn’t as she’d expected, it was smooth and measured. His description of his driving had sounded much less restrained; he liked exercising the power of his gas guzzlers. So she asked, “When will ‘racing Rick’ make an appearance?”

“You’re much too precious a cargo to risk like that.” She again looked at him sideways, then frowned, he saw her expression and flinched. The last thing he ever wanted to do was annoy her. So he added, “We’re not going to get very far in the rush hour anyway, welcome to the third worst traffic in America.”

The traffic was certainly a lot heavier than Luvsit ever experienced back home, and it was spread over 4 lanes of Motorway, in their direction alone. There was just as much traffic heading in the other direction. However, Rick then added, “But …” His eyes narrowed, his face showed a look of intense concentration, as he scanned the distance. Suddenly, the car shot forward, pressing Luvsit back in the seat. But before they collided with the car in front of them, Rick executed a deft lane change just in front of some anonymous car, and then picked up speed in the empty lane in front of it.

The cars to either side were a blur, until they came up on the next car in that lane, and an equally swift application of the brake brought them to a safe following distance of that car, and stayed there, matching the speed of the rush hour traffic. “I’m going to run out of battery at this rate,” was Rick’s comment, and Luvsit noticed the engine sound dying away. She realized that behind her, the sound of an engine had been growling at her during the maneuver, replacing the eery silence of the electric motor.

Luvsit was in her element. She knew Rick was loving every second of the high jinks as much, if not more than she was. The fire reignited in her belly, only adding to the existing wetness between her legs. Now she was contemplating freeing Rick's thick cock, possibly even giving it a long slow suck. She subconsciously licked her lips and peeked at his crotch, was he hard? she wondered. She couldn't tell from his position so she decided to slide her hand slowly and gently over his leg.

She laid her hand lightly on his knee so as not to startle him. While she was horny, and inquisitive, she did not have a death wish. Rick tensed slightly, as his hands gripped the wheel tighter. She saw the surprise on his face, surprise that quickly gave way to a smile as he momentarily met her piercing, lust filled green eyes. Her hand snaked slowly up his inner thigh. She reached her goal and found that he seemed to be as horny as she was; he was rock hard.

Now, it was her turn to smile, she turned her head to hide her glee from Rick, but carried on stroking his hard on through his trousers. Her fingers lightly scratching his covered cock with each fingernail. Wrapping her fingers around she squeezed it from time to time, enjoying the thrill, and the power she had over him. Maybe slowing down wouldn't be so bad after all.

Eventually, after much too much traffic, they turned off the Motorway. They passed by a curved mirror glass building, and Rick pointed, “There it is.” Luvsit saw it did indeed say “Four Seasons Hotel” on it. They over shot, went under a bridge, and around and through a small office park before pulling up to a canopied entrance down an avenue of palm trees.

A couple of flunkies opened the doors for them, saying, “Welcome to the Four Seasons.” One asked Rick if he had any bags, Rick nodded and gestured to where the bags were stowed, while the other offered his hand to Luvsit. She looked up at the valet and noticed his eyes were firmly fixed on her voluptuous cleavage. She leaned forward ever so slightly to better the view, coyly smiled, took his hand, and stepped out of the car. Her perky boobs automatically thrust out proudly as she stood and thanked him, reluctantly he tore his eyes from her chest and she held his gaze, whispering "Sorry, only he gets to taste these fruits,” before turning, and catching Rick’s waiting arm.

Rick handed the flunky the keys to the car, saying he expected to be back down soon, and accompanied Luvsit into the lobby. He seemed at home here. They walked over the marble floors, up to the richly paneled reception desk, where Rick announced, “We have a reservation in the name of Lovehard.” The girl at the desk asked for an ID and a credit card. Rick looked to Luvsit, who produced her passport. Then Rick got out one of his credit cards, one in his company’s name, and handed it to the girl. He sometimes used company cards for personal expenses and would reimburse the company for them, just an additional step he was taking to cover their tracks. The checkin girl tapped on her computer screen before enquiring if they required one key card or two? Unbeknownst to Rick, Luvsit discreetly made a signal for two.

Rick said he knew where the elevators were when asked. They rode the elevator up, and found their room. Luvsit was startled to find that not only was their room a suite, but that it took up a goodly portion of the curved glass frontage she’d seen from the Motorway. Rick had mentioned that it would have been an amazing view if it weren't mostly motorway, but Luvsit was only thinking about being pressed up against those windows naked, being nailed good and hard by Rick, or vice versa. She couldn't help wondering if anyone stuck in the traffic ever looked up, and could they see anything through the mirrored glass?

Luvsit told Rick that she could do with freshening up. She finessed the combination lock, and opened her suitcase, asking Rick to unpack for her while she jumped in the shower. Now, she'd see what he would do to please her. She also knew he'd have some fun unpacking her thongs, crotchless panties, sexy lingerie, and tempting clothing.

Rick already knew what she looked like naked, at least in pictures, so Luvsit had no qualms about undressing in front of him. Truth be told she had no qualms about undressing in front of anyone, she'd never been bashful, even growing up, she was raised to be proud of her body. In her mind they were all the same, so no need for embarrassment.

Rick watched discreetly while she discarded her clothing. The sensual way she undressed was seductive, and had him longing to touch her, but he knew that it would only be on her terms. The only thing he could do was to look, and yearn.

Luvsit was down to her corset top, and tiny thong panties, before she brushed up against Rick. She asked him to help loosen her top, freeing her beautiful, full breasts before his eyes. Allowing him a most intimate view she bent to slip off her panties, looked in to his eyes, thanked him, and kissed him on the cheek. Rick couldn't take his eyes off her lean, curvaceous form as she wiggled, and ever so slightly jiggled, her way to the bathroom.

He adjusted the uncomfortable position his re-energised cock was in, and snapped to the task at hand. He wanted everything arranged perfectly when she was finished bathing. He was efficient, he really wanted to please her.

Rick's attention was torn from the seductive underwear at the sound of the shower, noticing the door slightly ajar, he crept to a more advantageous spot. She adjusted the temperature and stepped in, he could have sworn he saw her sigh as the water flowed over her creamy, smooth skin. Covering it in silky soft lather, she began the ritual. Slowly, sensuously running her hands over every inch of her body, writhing as the suds slid down to perfectly manicured small feet. To Rick's mind it was almost an erotic dance, one that revealed her every detail.

Paying special attention to her perky breasts, she cupped, rubbed, stroked, and caressed 'til her nipples tightened. He could see now, they were firm and pointed through the suds, all the while pondering his love of boobs. Luvsit knew he loved boobs. Rick wanted so badly to wash every inch of her delectable body, to worship her, to show his care. Soon? Maybe?

Surreptitiously peeking in the perfectly placed mirror, she saw exactly what she'd hoped: Rick watching her. His eyes burning with desire, a wanton grin on his lips, and he was rubbing the very obvious bulge in his trousers. It literally made her drip with lust.

The car, and the speed and control that Rick demonstrated on the drive here had gotten her hot. Feeling his rock hard cock, this teasing, and now knowing he was peeping and perving over her had her very horny, and very, very wet. This moisture had nothing to do with the shower. She hadn't gotten off last night, so she was desperate. Truthfully, she was desperate to have Rick's tongue between her legs. To feel that first, long, languid, pussy parting lick. She longed for him to make her cum with his mouth.

Right before Rick's eyes, her hand snaked down her flat belly, and didn't stop 'til it slid between her smooth, slick pussy lips. Aided by the moveable shower-head, she slipped easily in to the fantasy. Eyes closed, she began to tease her tingling slit. She thought about Rick’s tongue, him lapping at her hot puffy pussy flesh, his lips manipulating her nub, nibbling, sucking, drawing her orgasm from deep inside.

Quickly waves of ecstasy began to circulate, her pussy vibrated. Fingering her hot slippery slit, she came hard and fast. He watched her body shake, she fell against the wall, her face contorted, knees buckling. He loved her cum face, and the moans, especially those moans. Rick was transfixed. Instinctively his hand had migrated to his cock; the throb alerted him to the fact he was stroking his shaft. Immediately, he whipped his hand away. That was not allowed. Only Luvsit could permit that.

All too soon the shower stopped; he rushed to finish the unpacking. Shortly Luvsit emerged, wrapped in a fluffy white towel, Rick noticed her slit was just visible beneath, he loved her sweet tormenting. Luvsit thanked Rick for unpacking her thing's. Again, kissing him on the cheek, whilst pressing her bare pussy against his hard on. She was wet again, that would only increase, she was taking Rick shopping. She'd be giving him, and his plastic, a good workout.

After dressing, in a short floaty blue summer dress, without panties (her preferred choice, which he greatly appreciated), they drove to downtown Palo Alto. Previously, Rick had suggested a trip to 'Good Vibrations', a sex shop, both were now enthusiastic for the visit. There were various toys, and implements they wanted to use, things Luvsit didn't bring, unsure of nosey customs officers. They weren't weapons of mass destruction, but some were serious weapons! They were also keen to pick up some new things together.

They parked close to the store, Luvsit once again, enjoying the cars opulence. She strode confidently into the shop, Rick following excitedly in her wake. She walked around the various displays eventually asking an assistant for help. They were looking for several things including a whip, a flogger, and a dildo, one that could be converted to a strap on.

Luvsit made it clear that Rick was to be on the receiving end of the toys, and that they were both excited to try out the new strap on. Possibly Luvsit was more excited than Rick, he may have been a little hesitant about it, especially when he saw its size. It was his size, he knew the problems his size caused in the past. Luckily, Luvsit asked for plenty of the fruit flavoured lube to go with it.

Seeing Rick conflicted, she quickly picked up a paddle, got him to bend over, and spanked him. That prompted her to ask the assistant to try some restraints on her man, they picked a more expensive set, ensuring they'd be convenient to use in multiple situations. Rick smiled broadly as he was handled and discussed, trying unsuccessfully to hide his growing hard on. He just wanted to shout “Aren’t I lucky!” Then, Luvsit noticed his 'problem’, she looked first at Rick, then to the assistant before patting his erection saying, "Aren’t I lucky?"

The assistant smiled subtly, and nodded, noting Rick's bulge. Turning she moved to gather their purchases with additional items Luvsit had emailed and ordered ahead on their drive down. With the supplies successfully obtained, and charged to Rick’s personal card (this was not a charge he wanted to have to explain), they left. Rick carried multiple ‘Good Vibrations’ bags weighed with wrapped packages. Rick noticed Luvsit lusting over a love swing as they left, he resolved to check the suite on their return to see whether there was a suitable anchor for it. With that they drove back to the hotel.

The drive back was quiet, filled with sexual tension. Both lost in thought, Rick wondering what goodies the extra parcels contained? Precum escaped into his boxers at the thought. Luvsit wondering if he could smell her arousal? The paddling, though not intense, turned her on too, however Rick's enthusiastic reaction affected her the most, it made walking to the suite tantalising. Every step set her slippery pussy lips rubbing against her clit, sending shock waves of ecstasy around her crotch.

Once in the room Rick made to unpack the parcels, but was shooed away. Disappointed he set the bags down, and laid his jacket over a chair, while Luvsit flopped into a comfy chair, saying, “I’m gasping for a cup of tea.” Rick loved the opportunity to make himself useful, so he set about making the tea, though he apologised for the lack of real milk, and offered to call room service for it. Luvsit was desperate enough to let him use the supplied mini cartons of milk. While he did, she arranged a little surprise for him.

Rick presented Luvsit with the tea, and she drank it with a contented sigh. Rick stood attentively by, waiting for her reaction, he was very satisfied by it. He was thinking he could really do with a cuppa himself, but she hadn’t said he should get one.

That thought was evicted from his brain, when she kicked off her strappy sandals, flexed her feet, and remarked how tired they felt. Those expectant eyes, how she extended her leg, and wriggled her cute manicured toes had Rick on his knees in seconds, sensuously massaging her pretty feet. He prepared himself for the unfettered view he'd get parting her legs, his thickening cock, and knotted stomach, gave way to ragged breathing.

Slowly relaxing into his exquisite hands, her legs parted. What he saw was totally unexpected. When had she slipped into panties? He was confused, slightly disappointed and deflated, but concentrated on continuing his pleasuring. Her moans filling him with pride, as well as filling his cock. He loved pleasing her, and judging by her reaction, and the expanding damp spot in her panties, she was very pleased! He longed to give the cute little toes a suck, the thought of that made him even harder, but she hadn’t said he should. He didn’t want to go too far and annoy her.

Luvsit had never come from a foot massage, but Rick had found her sweet spot. His technique sent bolts of electricity ricocheting around her pussy. Rationally, fingers were on feet, yet felt deep inside her. Filling her, teasing her, what was happening? Controlling the intense sensations became impossible, her pussy contracting rhythmically until the orgasm overtook, and she felt her juices seep on to her thighs, soaking the panties she’d slipped on to surprise him.

The sight triggered an overwhelming urge to cum in Rick. To head that off, he jumped up, clamped down on the throbbing drooling thing in his pants. Only a complete break would prevent the inevitable. As much as he wanted to come, Luvsit owned his orgasms, and she hadn’t given him her permission. He just couldn’t allow that, even if that meant disturbing her pleasure.

The sudden movement snapped Luvsit of out of her rapture. Instantly she was eye level with a damp spot in Rick's tented chinos. Her confusion turned to delight as he turned to hide from her. Smiling she rose, arranged another surprise, then smoothed her dress, and remarked on the time. She retrieved and handed Rick his jacket, as he reluctantly conceded he needed to leave. They were both disappointed the time had gone so quickly, and neither wanted their day to end just yet but he was expected home. They stood and embraced, reluctantly parted but agreed they were eager to see each other the next day.

Immediately after the door closed Luvsit allowed her dress to fall to the floor, so she was naked. She flicked it deftly onto the chair, and sensuously she tiptoed to the bed, turned and fell backwards with a bounce, writhing on the luxurious white sheets. Enjoying the feel of the high thread-count sheets against her skin, and the fire between her legs, she picked up her phone, and wrote to Rick.

As he left, Rick was contemplating how he’d wanted Luvsit to meet his wife, it may not have been one of his best ideas:

3:29pm From: luvsit - Subject: Re: Four Seasons of Cinnamon rolls.
    _

Would you in reality introduce me ? Especially if we were planning to hook up? I know it would give you a plausible excuse for meeting each other but what about you disappearing to be with me? I don't think it would work unless you introduced me as doing something work related and as I'm a Brit etc etc?
    But I still think alone time would be dodgy unless she would be ok with us going around together?

5:02pm From: Rick - Subject: Re: Four Seasons of Cinnamon rolls.
    _

I’d have no problem introducing you to her, thought I didn’t think you’d feel the same. Not just for plausible deniability, but you’re two of my favorite people, of course I want you to meet. But, like I said, my track record on this sort of thing is spotty. I wasn’t going to disappear to be with you. She’s off to her Mom’s for the weekend, so I could sneak out to see you. For the rest of the next week, then I can only manage it during plausible working hours. If you’re staying around.

He drove back to his office to pick up his iPhone. He’d left it there so if anyone checked, it’d look like he was at work. He’d gotten himself a “burner” iPhone to take with him in its absence. Then, it was back to his home. He parked in the garage, next to his wife’s little red Lexus hatchback, and plugged in the BMW, feeling virtuous he was paying extra for 100% renewable, non-polluting, energy.

He greeted his wife as usual, and went to make a cup of tea, again as usual. He took his cuppa to his usual spot on the couch, and opened his laptop to read his email. Finding nothing much interesting, he switched to his other account on the laptop, where his off the record emails were. He really wasn’t prepared for what he found.

5:39pm From: Luvsit - Subject: Instructions.
    _

Hi MY sweet man,

You've just left , I'm stretched out naked on the bed, soaking wet and, looking forward to getting to grips with you tomorrow.There are a few rules you will need to follow. They're listed below :

1. First and foremost, there will be no cumming or stroking your cock from now unless specifically instructed.

If you haven't already, then check your left hand jacket pocket.................... Done it?

Yes, that is your keycard for the suite, and yes, they are the panties I wore during your mind blowing foot massage. They're now nicely 'me' scented, you'll need them for your next rule ....

2. These MUST be kept with you at all times, however you can manage it. Now you have them you must wear them. I will allow you to remove them for bed, for obvious reasons, however then they must be placed under your pillow.

3. You must, when they are off, sniff them regularly. Any precum you produce must also be wiped with them.If there is no precum you must, at an appropriate time, wank yourself until a decent amount is available, holding my panties over your nose and mouth. Use them to wipe any emmission, you must then place them in your mouth and carry on stroking your cock until you are ready to cum. Go no further, wipe yourself off, put them under your pillow and go to sleep.

4. Tomorrow morning I expect to be woken by you feasting on my pussy. I should be roused no way other than with your head between my legs. Your tongue must be my alarm clock.

I'll be sure to cum a lot before I go to sleep, I know how you like a tasty pussy.

I have placed an order for breakfast for 10 am, you will need to be here and make me cum before then. No delays, I don't enjoy a cold breakfast.

5. After breakfast you will bathe me dry me and then give me an ALL OVER massage with an oil purchased yesterday.

6. After the FULL body massage you will pay extra special attention to my feet ending in you painting my toenails.

7. During any activity, as you are forbidden to touch yourself, if any precum drops on to my skin, I will expect you to lick it off.

8. I love smooth hair-free cock and balls so I will require that from you. I will take care of that when you're here.

9. Any intentional or wilful deviation from the plan will have consequences.There will obviously have to be corrections, let's call it - attitude improving stimulus.
    There's a chance you may find out what anyway and that you like it ...eventually.

When you enter the suite your wrist and ankle cuffs will be laid out on the cabinet.You'll also see one of the surprises I picked out for you yesterday.
    It is a pair of tight soft boxer/briefs with holes, one for your cock, one for your balls and one with a removable patch for access to your arse. The patch you see has a detachable butt plug.

I expect at least #4 and #6 will happen everyday and #8 too before you take care of my feet, but we're getting ahead of ourselves, we will see how well you do tomorrow.

Goodnight Rick, sleep well and be my good boy.
    Luvsit

He froze, and tried to calm himself down. When he thought he could move without shaking he, calmly as he could, reached over to his jacket that he’d laid over the arm of the chair next to him. He felt in the pocket and found damp fabric, and when he dug deeper, a plastic card.

He withdrew his hand from the pocket, just as calmly, trying not to betray the turmoil he felt. He looked over to his wife sitting on the other end of the couch. As usual, she was engrossed in her own laptop, and didn’t appear to be noticing him. He angled his laptop, so the screen was even more hidden, and relaxed against the arm of the couch, as he contemplated his next move.

Again, he calmly reached over to the jacket pocket, at least his actions would appear calm to anyone watching, his insides were undergoing their greatest upheaval. This time, he shot his wife a glance to confirm she wasn’t looking before digging the contents out of the pocket. His arm now just flopped lazily over the arm of the couch, out of sight, while he scrunched up the fabric as much as possible.

Again, making sure his wife wasn’t looking, he quickly grabbed the card key and pocketed it, while keeping the fabric hidden in his fist. He switched back to his regular account on the laptop, and calmly rose from the couch and headed down the hall to the loo.

In the loo, he opened his fist to reveal that it was indeed some very damp, very skimpy, pink panties. He sniffed them, they smelt so erotic; he felt his hard on leaking into his boxers. Following her instructions, he wiped himself off on the panties, then quickly stripped off his pants and boxers, before pulling on the panties and finally his pants back on. Then he tried to take a leak, while his hard on definitely didn’t want any of that.

He checked the card in his pocket, it was indeed a key card from the Four Seasons, there was no mistaking the artwork, and the Four Seasons logo, a tree showing four seasons of leaves at once. He re-pocketed that, and emerged from the loo. With a quick glance towards to living room, he ducked into their bedroom, threw the boxers into the hamper, and went to retake his seat on the couch. Where he contemplated the situation, and found himself producing plenty of precum, so he didn’t need to invoke the second clause of #3.

For the rest of the evening, he enjoyed his domestic bliss, as much as he could with his insides seething. Outwardly, there was nothing exciting, just watching TV, tapping at laptops, and him making them both something to eat. He normally felt totally content with his life, it was totally different, and separate, from his thing with Luvsit, but that evening the two had collided, leaving Rick feeling battered and bruised. He was not sure he liked this development, but didn’t know what to do about it just then.

Later, he complained of feeling tired, and retired to bed earlier than normal, so that she wouldn’t be wanting sex with him that evening. He was saving himself for Luvsit, whatever she had in mind for the next day. He’d been intending to do that, even before the admonition to no sex. Usually, he’d be looking for the sex, to “tide him over” as she wouldn’t be back until the following Monday evening.

He could have really appreciated sex right that minute, Luvsit’s antics had been getting to him. Her instructions, and especially her panties under his pillow were taunting him, keeping his dick hard, almost painfully so. When his wife did come to bed later, he sleepily hugged her, trying to not make the hard on obvious, and then went back to sleep, content and happy just to be with her, but also excited for Luvsit’s plans. His two personalities finding each their separate groove.

The next morning she got up early to get ready, and he hung around in his robe, the panties in his pocket, ready to see her off. He hugged her on the way to the garage door, both of them saying they’d miss each other. Then, he carried her bag to the Lexus’ trunk. Before waving her off.

Then he checked the time, 8:37am, just about enough time to comply with Luvsit’s 10am deadline, if he hurried. He hadn’t been sure he’d be able to manage that, as much as he didn’t want to disappoint Luvsit, the timing had depended on his wife.

He jumped in the shower and quickly got ready, making sure to put on her, now rather crusty, panties. He made haste to gather up a couple of changes of clothes, then thought of the portable massage table he had sitting in the spare room. He loved giving his wife a massage, it turned him on so much, she gladly allowed him to indulge her like that. The table did make that easier, but he wasn’t sure it’d fit in the BMW. But, he carried it out to see if it would fit. To his great delight he found it could just fit, after much wrestling with it.

He left in the BMW, again leaving his iPhone behind to make it seem like he was home. At the hotel, he said he’d carry the table himself, and wasn’t going to need the car anytime soon. Before he knew it, he found himself outside the door to the suite. He had the massage table slung over one shoulder, and he looked down at the key card in his hand. If he used the key now, there was no going back. Did he want to taste forbidden fruit? It was waiting for him on the other side of the door. Luvsit’s instructions, promised an ecstasy beyond even his fevered imagination could have come up with, but still he hesitated.

• Like Like x 3
  2. BiStander

BiStander Tale teller

My third read. Was thinking the whole time that so far this was my favorite, but the ending, um, not sure I liked it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Norton^

Norton^ Porno Junky

We have here an extramarital relationship. Certainly a forbidden fruit; CAW theme nailed early on in the story and then completely pulverized by the time you reach the ending. Three thumbs up.

This is the fourth story I've "read" and the second one I am electing to comment on. That's the thing with this CAW: writers choosing what kind of forbidden fruit to write about. Each faces the risk of writing about a particular "fruit" that a certain number of readers might not find so enticing or would find downright repulsive, so comments may be for and/or against, or even lacking for some entries. And when the "fruit" is the right one for a reader, is the story concerning that "fruit" also "right" for him or her? Seems tough for both the writers and the readers, but we hope everyone gets at least a piece of candy before this chapter of CAW is over.

I very much enjoyed this entry to the point where I don't wish to look too closely at the grammar and spelling or make an in-depth analysis on characters. Besides, if there was anything horribly wrong with these, they would stand out and need to be talked about. However, it's all good - in fact, perfect - on that front and you really get to see who Luvsit and Rick are as characters from reading about their forbidden antics.

We can discuss the pros and cons of technology-assisted cheating and hooking up with an online acquaintance in real life, but that would detract from what was presented here, and that is, the establishing of two characters, their forbidden fruit, and the lascivious ways they go about feasting on it. It's an exquisitely hot sequence of events.

My first "review" for the first entry read was mixed only because of the enjoyment/content factor. I think it's fair to state that both that story and this one meet the criteria of "sex story" rather than "a story with sex in it". The difference is which one I found more sexually appealing. This one did it for me. The forbidden fruit here isn't exactly my current favorite, but it comes awfully close, and the sexiness is out of this world, superbly done.

Don't you just love that open ending?

10/10 for this story, objectively and subjectively.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ahorsewithnoname

ahorsewithnoname Porn Star

Minor grammar, not at all distracting. The story was interesting, I suspect with better control over formatting the email exchanges would have been more appreciated. As it was, it was a bit clunky in there. No doubt the sex was HOT! The characters were good too. What busted it for me was the ending. Wayyyyy too abrupt. I understand about an open ending, but it didn't work for me. If I endured reading 10,000+ words, it would have been nice to feel fulfilled at the end of the story, be it tragic (the wife caught them) or happy (sex, love, whatever) or sad (she was gone!), something. Other than the ending, I enjoyed the story on the whole.

• Like Like x 1
  5. HisBabyGirl

HisBabyGirl Always & Forever His

Interesting format, great sex but the ending threw me a bit.

One comment made above was : I think it's fair to state that both that story and this one meet the criteria of "sex story" rather than "a story with sex in it".

My question is, why does it matter if it's a sex story? Forbidden fruit doesn't need to be about sex. Just because this is a porn site, doesn't mean the only thing that matters is sex. For me, it will always be the story. Was it interesting and was it well-written.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Norton^

Norton^ Porno Junky

I didn't say it mattered. I compared and contrasted two entries, both of which I awarded a score of 10/10. Two great stories. I just enjoyed one and not the other simply because it (this entry) had the more tasty "fruit" to my senses. Nothing against any other stories.

• Like Like x 1
  7. nadoknar2

nadoknar2 Porn Star

I can identify with this story quite well as I have met an online friend for a naughty weekend.

Well written and aches for a continuation, well done to the author.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Eagerly Waiting

Eagerly Waiting Porn Surfer

The first part of the story had a very real feel to it, I could feel the hero's decent into madness, prompted by a very wonton Luvsit. But I just couldn’t identify with the hero, even if he's called Richard. I couldn't get over that he’s willing to give up a perfectly happy marriage, and he doesn’t even know for what. He doesn’t even get any sex out of it, there really isn’t any sex in the story, just a lot of promises and a little masturbation. The sex that wasn't there was surprisingly erotic though.

G says she thinks he’s cute, how he treats his two women, though she has harsh words for Luvsit, “homewrecker” is the kindest of them. She says she doesn’t deserve him. She wants to know where I can learn his foot massage technique.

-R

• Like Like x 1
  9. Redbeard1031

Redbeard1031 Sex Machine

I enjoyed reading this story and making my way throughout everything that was happening. It made me feel like I was there watching all the action as it took place. Like some of the other comments I was disappointed in the ending but understood it when I remembered the topic for this contest. Well done and thanks for your submission.

• Like Like x 1
  10. fartsandgiggles

fartsandgiggles Porn Surfer

bump

11. 1 Toy Maker

1 Toy Maker Kuns og Kram Smukke Love once found never lost

Wow wow fucking wow now I'm going to vomit. And I thought I was the only one with a problem.
    Great story thanks

12. single malt girl

single malt girl Newcumer

I found the formatting issues a bit of a chore so finally copied and pasted onto a word document and fixed it so I could read it without annoyance. It was well paced and I liked the use of the email messages as the "dialogue" for the characters. The ending was a bit...muddled. I think simpler would have been better without belabouring the choice he was trying to make in his head. It need not be so descriptive - should he or shouldn't he? - we already knew he was conflicted and why. Did it need to be re-stated at the end? I would have left him with the key card and hesitating at the door...

13. wantsomefun

wantsomefun Storyteller and Lover In XNXX Heaven

The formatting issues have already been discussed, so we'll ignore them here.

I liked this entry until the end. Forgive me for saying this if I'm horribly wrong, but it feels like the writer ran out of time. I've gotten that comment on a few of my own stories (when I had, in fact, run out of time!) for the same reason I'm making it here. For me, at least, this ending was too abrupt.

Otherwise, good story!

• Like Like x 2
  14. tonybs

tonybs Porn Star

Oh!

So we won. This one is by me and Luvsalik. After all the complaining about the ending, I didn't think we had a chance, it sure was controversial, one like and the rest against.

We didn’t run out of time like WSF speculates. Both me and Luvsalik came up with the idea independently when we got to one point in the story. We both agreed that it wasn’t necessary to go into detail of what happened later in the weekend, the story had been told. We might go into the later details in further stories, but they’d just be erotica, not advancing the story. We’ve already written one story which might be in the series, that’s entered in a different competition.

It was also useful to end the story at that point as we were getting worried about the length of the story.

The formatting also caused some comment, I’m not sure what the problem is there.

We’re also at a loss to understand 1 Toy maker’s comment, "Wow wow fucking wow now I'm going to vomit.”

So thanks to everyone who liked the story, and who voted for it. Thanks to @BlackRonin for hosting the CAW. We're now going to consult, watch this space for news on the next CAW.

• Like Like x 2