1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. CAW SOP

CAW SOP Sex Machine

"The Waitress"

Now that I'm retired, every day is like the first day of a week off work. I'm not ready for a rocking chair, so I run around a lot, something I couldn't do on weekdays except in summer my entire adult life. My late wife and I used to go out for lunch most weekends at the local diner where I took her on our first date. It's an aluminum-clad monument to mid-twentieth century commercial architecture. They've expanded the place over the decades, but the metal facade still gleams. The curb service girls with poodle skirts and roller skates are long gone, as well as the ninety-nine cent burger basket and shakes for two special and the 45 rpm jukebox, but in some ways the place hasn't changed since I was a little kid. Their prices are the lowest around, the food is good, and they've always had the best apple pie in town. With no damn schedule anymore, I decided it might be my regular noon spot.

I went in the first Monday of my freedom. Kids were out of school for the year, and many families were away on vacation, so the diner wasn't busy. The hostess, Marge, led me to a small table in an empty part of the restaurant. “Will you be the guinea pig for a new girl, Tom?”

“Sure. You know me. I don't bite. All I plan to do this afternoon is housework. If she's slow it won't matter.”

Soon a petite brunette with her hair in a short ponytail came to my table. Her name tag said Catherine, and under it she wore a “trainee” pin. She filled my water glass and handed me a menu. When we made eye contact she blushed and looked at the floor, but she soldiered on. “Hi! This is my first day. The boss has been training me all morning, and she said you're a regular, so she sent me over here solo. You're the first customer I'm waiting on alone. I promise I won't mess up.”

“I'll take it easy on you, Catherine.”

“How did you know my name?”

I pointed at the plastic tag pinned to her uniform above her heart.

“Oh, right. I guess you figured out I'm new then, too. I feel silly now.” More blushing.

“Don't feel silly. Marge was right sending you to me for your maiden voyage. I'm Tom – a regular customer who's pretty easy to please. I retired last week after teaching high school math for thirty-five years. Most of the employees here had me for geometry class, but I don't remember you.”

“I go to St. Bernadette's Academy.”

“That's still an all girls' school, isn't it?”

She wrinkled her pert nose in disgust. “Unfortunately. There was talk a few years ago about a merger with St. Samuel's Prep, the boys' school, but the diocese shot it down.”

“So, no guys around, huh?”

“The only men on campus are the priests and some maintenance staff. That's one of the reasons I wanted this job – so I'd learn to talk to guys in the real world before I head off to college.”

“This is a pretty non-threatening environment. You're in a structured setting with a job to do and a role to play that everyone understands. You'll see all kinds of men here. Most will be nice. If they're not, Large Marge will throw them out.”

She looked a little shocked that I used that nickname, but after a quick check to make sure the boss hadn't heard, she giggled. “The only guys I see are my dad and my one older brother who still lives at home. I'll be a senior next year, and I just turned eighteen, but I don't have a car, and I don't have any money to spend running around. I couldn't face being cooped up in that house for another summer. I begged enough that my parents FINALLY let me get a job. I'll probably work part time next school year too. I need to save money for college, and it gets me out of the house.”

“Your folks are strict?”

“They're old-school Catholics. I'm the youngest of five kids and the only daughter, so they're super protective. I'm a legal adult, for pity's sake. I could buy lottery tickets or sign a lease or even join the armed services, but I'm kinda stuck at home. I'm, like, the only girl in my class who isn't allowed to go on solo dates, and my brothers intimidate anyone who might ask. I don't even bring my girlfriends to the house much. My parents have to listen in on everything, and my brother Charlie is kinda weird.”

“A job outside the home will do you wonders, then. Other employees tell me this is a nice place to work. If you take care of your customers, they'll request your station and give you good tips.”

“That's what Marge said. It's my first job, so it's all kinda new to me, ya know?”

“Be polite to people, write legibly so the kitchen staff can read your orders, and check what they give you before you serve it to make sure everything is right. Sooner or later you'll get customers who seem to be out to ruin your day. Some people try to make everyone as miserable as they are. Rise above them – do your job, smile when they give you a lousy tip, and go on with your day. Most people are nice if you're nice to them. I'm sure you'll do fine. Now, a pop quiz for you. What's today's special?”

“Oh, I'm sorry,” she blushed yet again. “I was supposed to tell you that right away.”

“After greeting me, which you did. Calm down. You don't have any other customers, and I'm not in a rush. Do you know the special? No cheating and looking at the note inside the menu, either.”

“Marge had me clip the notes on so I could memorize it.” She stood up a little straighter like she was preparing to recite in a formal classroom and took a deep breath. “Sir, today's five dollar lunch special is a cup of our famous homemade chicken vegetable soup, along with a grilled ham and cheese sandwich, french fries, a pickle spear, and a medium soda or iced tea. Sir.”

“One 'sir' is more than enough, Catherine. Besides, I prefer Tom. Pop quiz question number two: who are your french fry and pickle vendors?”

“Vendors?”

“What companies supply the diner with french fries and pickles?”

“Oh! They don't have vendors for those things. They get everything – fresh produce, cheeses, meats, you name it – from the farmers' market. Even the pickles come from a stand there, but they use the diner's recipe. The only things they serve that are, like, name brand ready-made are potato chips and ice cream. And of course soft drinks.”

“Good girl. The same as it's been for over fifty years. Did Marge teach you that?”

“Yes. I've been here almost four hours, and the first two were in the kitchen learning about how they make the food. I'm taking a copy of the menu home to study tonight.”

“Oh? You'll make a good employee. Now, I'll have the special and an iced tea with extra lemon.”

She wrote quickly on her pad. “Thank you! I'll be right back with your beverage.” She scurried away.

Waitresses here wear vintage style uniform dresses, white, with the skirt hemmed just above the knee, red gingham trim, and a matching half apron with pockets for their order pad and pens. Catherine's dress fit loosely enough to give her freedom of movement and to be modest, but not so loosely it hid her shape, especially with the apron tied around her waist. Her hips moved fluidly as she walked – nothing intentionally seductive, but graceful and light on her feet.

True to her word, she was back in a moment with my iced tea and a small bowl of lemon slices. “Here you are, sir.”

“I'm sure Marge said you should call everyone Miss, Madam, or Sir, but I told you my name. Now that I'm retired, I like hearing Tom instead of Sir or Mr. Cooper.”

“Isn't that, like, too familiar?”

“Not for me. You'll probably see me in here a lot, so just call me Tom like my other friends do.”

Warm color flooded her fair cheeks. “Thank you. Marge said you were nice. My parents and the nuns call me Catherine. Everyone else calls me Cat. Let me check on that soup. They're making a fresh batch. I'll be right back.” She returned a minute later with a steaming cup, as much chunks of tender chicken and crisp veggies as broth. “You should wait a bit. This is boiling hot.”

“As it should be when it's freshly made. This is the only place I've ever had soup like this. There's a mix of seasonings here I can't identify. My late wife used to hound Marge for the recipe, but she said it was a secret.”

“It is,” Cat said. “I actually had to sign a paper saying I wouldn't tell the ingredients before I could start work.”

“I was a child when the diner first opened. They sold burgers, hot dogs, french fries, and this soup. My parents brought me here on Saturday nights for burgers and took soup home to re-heat after church.”

“My folks did the same thing when I was younger. They'd bring my brothers and me here for dinner on Saturday after a matinee movie or miniature golf, and they'd take containers of soup home to serve on Sunday after Mass. I should go check on your sandwich. Do you want another iced tea?”

“Not yet. Is there any apple pie back there?”

She grinned. “There certainly is. Best in town, just like the sign outside says. There were six pies in the oven when I came in this morning. I just wanted to stand there and inhale.”

“I'll have a slice of apple pie later with my second glass of tea.”

She noted it on her pad and went back to the kitchen. A short time later, she returned with my meal. “Is this correct, sir … I mean, Tom?”

“It is. Thank you.”

“I'll be back to check on you in a few minutes.”

“No hurry. That soup was delicious. I could probably eat it every day and not get tired of it.”

“I know, right? I'm going to have some on my break.” She grinned and went back to the counter to wrap paper napkins around place settings of flatware for later use. Every time I looked up from my plate she was busy, but she kept glancing at me. Just before I finished with my meal she came back. “Do you still want that apple pie?”

“You didn't eat all of it, did you?”

“No!”

“I didn't think so. I don't know where you'd put it.”

She blushed yet again and smoothed her uniform dress over her mid-section. “I'm not THAT skinny!”

“Not skinny, Cat. Petite. How tall are you?”

“Five foot four.”

“What do you weigh? A hundred pounds?”

“You're not supposed to ask a girl that.”

“I guess you're right. It's not something a gentleman asks a young lady.”

Her face was the color of the red gingham trim on her uniform. Barely above a whisper she said, “My brother Charlie teases me about not having curves. Some of the girls in school do too. I hate gym class. Some of those girls are built like centerfolds. Most of the others are at least tall. To answer your question, I can't seem to get over a hundred and three pounds.”

“It's a good weight for you. Turn around slowly.”

“What? Why?”

“I want to look at you.”

She glanced around the room to make sure no one was paying attention to us and then turned for my inspection. When she faced me again, her cheeks were so red they looked like they hurt.

“I can see why your family is nervous about boys.”

“What do you mean?”

“You're an attractive young woman, Cat. And stop blushing.”

“I can't help it. No one ever complimented me on my appearance before.”

“Maybe this job will boost your self-confidence. Stand up straight, pull your shoulders back, open those pretty brown eyes wide, and smile.”

She did, squaring her shoulders, sucking in her soft little belly, and lifting her chin, which helped to display her petite breasts. “Like this?”

“Yes, exactly. You look taller that way. Your posture now says you're alert and eager to please your customers.”

She smiled broadly this time. “Thanks, Tom. Do you want whipped cream on your pie? It's the real thing, not that canned spray goop from the supermarket.”

“I know they don't use that crap here. Yes, just a little whipped cream.”

“And your iced tea with extra lemon.” She cleared the table, grinning the whole time, and walked smartly back to the kitchen.

I was done with my pie and sipping on my iced tea when she brought my check. “You can pay the cashier, or I can take it for you.”

I pulled a twenty out of my wallet and gave it to her. She took the slip and the money to the register and returned with my change.

“Keep it,” I said.

“Tom, even with the pie and second iced tea your bill was less than ten dollars. I can't keep all this.”

“Yes you can. You spent a lot of time waiting on me, and you did a perfect job. You won't earn much in tips until you have a full station. This may be about it for today. You're a good kid, Cat. Take it.”

Barely above a whisper she said, “Thanks.”

“When do you work next?”

“I'm scheduled eight to four today through Thursday and again on Saturday.”

“I'm a widower who hates to cook. I was never much of a breakfast person, so I usually don't eat until lunch. By then I'm pretty hungry. I come in here all the time, so you'll see me a lot. I'll ask for your station. Consider me your first regular.”

“I look forward to waiting on you again, Tom.”

Marge caught me on my way out the door. “What did you do to that girl?”

“Excuse me?”

“Catherine is walking on the clouds. She's in the kitchen humming with a silly grin on her face.”

“Ah. I gave her some advice on being a waitress people would request again, and I gave her a big tip.”

Marge nodded. “She's a fast learner, and she seems like a nice girl, but she's shy. I think you made her day.”

“She chatted well enough with me after I got her going. I gather she's pretty sheltered at home, so I tried to make her feel comfortable. When I was in college I was a waiter in a busy Italian family-type restaurant. I know how hard this job is. She said she's working this time again tomorrow?”

“Yes. It's tough getting kids to work day shift over the summer, but she requested it, so that's what she'll get. I'll see how she does the rest of the day. Probably, I'll give her a few tables tomorrow. Do you think you might come in?”

“Look for me around noon.”

“I'll make sure to put you with her.”

When Marge seated me the following day Cat greeted me warmly. “Hi, Tom! I had a great afternoon yesterday, thanks to you.”

“Oh? Why is that?”

“You treated me nice. You gave me a huge tip. And you prepared me for not-so-nice customers.”

“Uh oh. What happened?”

She lowered her voice. “Just before my shift ended two guys came in. They were kinda grubby and dirty like they had been working outside all day. Crude too, saying stuff about me behind my back loud enough I could hear them. One of them grabbed my butt!”

“Did you know him?”

“No. Never saw him before.”

“Did you tell Marge?”

“Should I have?”

“Absolutely. That's indecent assault. Your employer has a responsibility to provide you with a safe workplace. That creep should have been arrested and blackballed from this place for life. Don't ever let someone do that to you. It's your body. You get to say who touches you where.”

Her pretty face glowed red. “No one ever touched me before.”

“You mean no one grabbed you inappropriately?”

“No one ever did anything. I told you, I don't get out much. I haven't even kissed a guy, you know, like a girl kisses a boy, so I certainly haven't had anyone grab my butt!”

“When you get to college things will be different. You can build a social life there, maybe meet a nice guy. Men will want you.”

“Do you think so?”

“Look at yourself in the mirror when you get home, and ask yourself that question.”

“I don't have much of a figure.”

“What you have looks good.”

She stood up a little straighter like I had told her to the day before. “You're good for my ego, even though I know you're fibbing.”

“Why do you think I'm fibbing?”

“I'm not attractive. I'm short. I don't have big boobs.”

“So what? Why do girls think they need big boobs to look good? Different men have different tastes. My wife was petite. I happen to like girls built like you.”

“You're making me blush, Tom.”

“You blush every time I talk to you. Why is that?”

“I don't know. I guess because you're nice to me. Dad and my brothers kinda order me around. Maybe I'm not used to a man treating me well. You make me feel special.”

“You ARE special, Cat. Don't ever doubt that. Some day a man will tell you how special you are to him.”

“See? There you go, making me blush again! Now, what can I get you?”

“California cheeseburger, medium well done, fries, and an iced tea.”

“With extra lemon. Coming right up.” She wrote on her pad and hurried away. Her butt really did look nice in that uniform dress. Just like the day before, she kept herself busy. She had two other tables like Marge had said, a young couple who left shortly after I arrived, and two guys dressed like they were on lunch break from an office.

She moved quickly but with grace. I noticed the older businessman looking at her too. We made eye contact, and he mouthed, “Nice ass.” I nodded my guilty agreement and looked away.

Her station was empty by the time I finished my pie. She brought me my bill made out in her neat penmanship. “Tom? I think I know what that guy said to you.”

I tried to play dumb. “What guy?”

Color flooded her face, and she looked at the floor. “The bald guy who was sitting right over there. He said I have a nice, ... um, ... butt. And you nodded at him.”

“I'm sorry, Cat.”

“Do guys look at girls' backsides that much?”

“Do you want the truth? Yes. Men are animals. We look at faces, legs, boobs, butts, and crotches if we can see them.”

Reflexively, her hands covered her groin. “Suddenly I'm glad I'm wearing an apron.”

“You said you wanted to learn about men, so here's a fact for you. We look a lot. We try not to get caught. Sometimes we get away with it. Basically, men are pigs, like the guy who grabbed you yesterday. Some simply look and appreciate, like that customer and me. Maybe that makes us more subtle pigs. Anyway, yes, in the real world guys are going to look at your body.”

She raised her big brown eyes to me, a hint of a grin playing in them. “You've been looking at my body a lot, haven't you?”

Shit. Busted. “Honestly, Cat, yes. I don't mean to freak you out, but guys look. If you had gone to public school you'd be used to it by now. I'm not saying it's right, but it's true.”

She lowered her voice. “Sometimes when I go to the mall with my friends we catch guys checking us out. I'm okay with some people looking.”

“I hope that includes me.”

“I wouldn't have said it otherwise. I look at guys, so I guess it's only fair they look back.”

“Oh, you look too?”

“Yeah, like when I'm out with my girlfriends. We all do. Sometimes if a guy checks us out long enough we'll see a bulge in his pants. I kinda like that. Please tell me that's normal, Tom.”

“Normal and healthy. As long as you don't leer, most guys would be flattered to know a cute girl like you is admiring them. Relax. No one's judging you. Just make sure you're aware of your surroundings. Don't let yourself get cornered by a strange man. Some people aren't nice, like those workmen you told me about. Always remember safety.”

She took my order and walked away more slowly than usual, her firm ass moving just a bit more than before under the skirt of her uniform. I had to wonder if she wanted me to watch. When she got to the kitchen door she turned and grinned at me for just a second. She knew I knew she caught me.

She brought my food but couldn't hang around, since Marge had seated a trio of women in her station. When she stopped by to check on me she murmured, “I caught you looking at me.”

“Yes, you did.”

“Don't be too obvious. One of those women knows my mom.” She bustled away to take orders from her new table.

Her other customers were busy with their meals when Cat brought my pie and second glass of tea.

“I'm puzzled,” I said.

“About what?”

“When you said you caught me looking, you told me to not be obvious. You didn't tell me to stop.”

“It's kind of a thrill,” she whispered.

“Well, that's a bit of a thrill for me.”

She glanced at the other table before she answered. “I'm glad.”

“Really?”

Her blush returned. “I thought you were looking at me pretty carefully yesterday. I never had an actual man check me out before, only guys my age. It's kinda hot to know that a guy as old as you likes what he sees.”

“I do. You're fun to watch.”

“My butt, you mean?”

“All of you, really, but yeah.”

“My brother Charlie says my butt's my only good feature.”

“It's an excellent feature, but not your only good one.”

When she brought me my bill she said, “I'm not working tomorrow.”

“I know. Marge told me.”

“I'll be here Saturday.”

I put a twenty dollar bill on top of my tab and handed it to her, closing her slender fingers around it. “If the weather is nice on Saturday I'm going to spend the day mulching flowerbeds. When do you work next week?”

“Marge agreed to always give me Sundays off for Mass, so I'll have the same schedule as this week – Monday through Thursday and then Saturday, all eight to four. She said she'll give me full stations next week.”

“I'll tell her to save me a seat. See you around noon Monday.” I stood up to leave.

“What about your change, Tom?”

“My dear young lady, if you ask me about that again I'll have Marge seat me elsewhere.”

She grinned like a kid on Christmas. “I won't say another word.”

Saturday morning's newspaper called for late afternoon storms, typical in this area in the summer. I went to the home supply store and loaded the trunk of my car with bags of mulch. Dark, angry clouds started to gather as I was spreading the mulch I brought home, so I got cleaned up and made myself an early dinner. While I ate, I checked the weather forecast for Sunday – supposed to be nice. I headed back to the store to buy more mulch, hoping to beat the storm. The sky looked ominous, but loading was under roof, so rain wouldn't be a problem. I wasn't getting that much, so it could stay in the trunk of the car overnight if necessary.

On my way home I passed the diner. Loud thunder and sudden wind gave short warning of the downpour that made me slow to a crawl. About a half mile farther on I saw a waterlogged girl in a white dress slogging down the sidewalk in the deluge. I knew from the back it was Cat. I pulled to the curb and rolled down my passenger side window. “Get in.”

When she recognized me she came over to my car. “Hi, Tom.”

“I'll drive you wherever you're going.”

“I can't get in a car with a strange man.”

“You know my name.”

“Right, but … ouch!”

A few pea-sized hailstones hit my windshield. “Get in the car, Cat. You can't be out in a hailstorm.”

“I'm all wet.”

“The seat will dry off. Please get in the car.”

It took a couple more stinging hits by little ice balls to convince her, but then she complied with a grateful smile. I rolled up the window and rummaged in the console for paper napkins she could use to blot her face dry. Her white uniform, now translucent, clung to her equally translucent simple white bra. She covered her breasts with her hands. “I guess I'm pretty exposed.”

I forced my eyes toward the road. “The hail stopped, and the storm seems to be slowing down. I think it's safe to drive. Put your seat belt on. Why are you out in this weather, anyway? It's not safe walking in a storm like this. Where are you going?”

“Home. My brother Charlie was supposed to pick me up, but he had to work late. I thought I could beat the rain. Turn left at the stop sign. It's the sixth house on the right.” She shivered.

“Are you cold?”

“No, I'm fine now that I'm not out in the storm. Just a little waterlogged.”

At the stop sign I dared to look at her again. Hard dark pink nipples made peaks in the front of her sodden uniform. Shit. I didn't need to see that.

She started to cover herself again but then stopped. “I don't know why I like you looking.” She blushed wildly but shifted in her seat, turning her upper body slightly toward me. The horn of the car behind us brought me back to reality. I made the turn onto the road where she lived.

“Tom? I can't believe I'm asking you this.”

“Asking me what?”

“Well, … do you … do you have a boner?”

“What?”

“You do! I see a bulge in your pants. Your penis is hard! Is that from me?”

“I'm so sorry, Cat. I guess now you know what a pig I really am. I don't know what to say to you, other than to apologize. You're an attractive young woman.”

“No I'm not.”

“To me you are.”

She pointed out her empty driveway, and I pulled in. “You're going to laugh at me,” she said.

“Why would I laugh?”

She made a point of looking out the window. “When a guy gets a boner, it means he wants sex, right?”

I struggled to come up with an acceptable answer. “It means he likes what he sees.”

Her eyes twinkled when she looked at me. “You flatter me. Do you really like seeing my boobs that much?”

“I feel like a complete perv.”

“So you DO like them, even thought they're small. I thought boobs had to be bigger to give a guy a boner, but you have one. That's kinda hot. I thought you just liked my butt. Can I tell you a secret?”

I tried to think of anything but her body in that see-through uniform next to me. “Of course you can.”

“I caught Charlie in my room the other night going though my dirty clothes hamper. He took a pair of my used panties. He had a boner.”

“He had his penis out?”

She blushed. “No! But I could see it through the basketball shorts he wears around the house. There was a bulge like yours, and with just shorts it was pretty obvious.”

“What was he doing with the panties?”

“He tried to hide them under his shirt when I came in. I asked him what was going on. He wouldn't tell me, but he made me promise not to say anything to mom and dad if he gave me ten bucks. He said he'd sneak the panties into the washing machine when he was done with them so I'd get them back. Why would he want my worn panties?”

I felt my cock stand at full attention, straining boldly in my jeans. It was clear from her line of sight that she saw it. I thought for a moment, choosing my word carefully. “He might want your panties because he likes to sniff them.”

“Sniff them? Why would he do that?”

Too late now to stop. “To help him masturbate.”

“He smells my panties and plays with his … ya know? Why?”

I tore my gaze away from her wet body to make eye contact with her. “Many things stimulate us. Sight, like now for me, which shows you what a terrible person I am. Smell, like used panties or the aroma of an excited woman's wetness. Sound, like tender words, soft gasps, and excited moans. Touch – I guess that one's pretty obvious. And taste.”

“Taste?”

“All five senses are involved, so yes. The flavor of a girl's mouth or the skin on her throat or breasts or … lower. Or maybe in Charlie's case, the taste you left in your panties.”

“But I wore those panties all day.”

“Young lady, you have a lot to learn about men. When a man undresses a woman to make love to her, sometimes she's not straight out of the shower. If she bathes in the morning but we don't have fun until night, she's not completely fresh, but if she's healthy and has good hygiene, she can still smell and taste delicious to me.”

“Taste? You lick her panties?”

“No, Cat. What her panties covered.”

Her nipples were harder now than she was when she was cold. “I play with myself sometimes, like everyone does, I guess. They tell us it's a sin in school, but everyone giggles. It feels really good, so I do it. But, wow! I can't imagine being licked – ya know – down there.”

“When you get a boyfriend, and things get serious enough you have sex with him, hopefully you'll find out. If the guy's a gentleman, he'll do what he can to make you feel good.”

“Do you really think Charlie sniffs my panties and plays with his thing?”

“How old is your brother?”

“Almost twenty, about a year and a half older than me. His thing looked hard.”

“I think if we're going to discuss this you should call it his penis or his dick. Or maybe his cock.”

She flashed a naughty grin. “One of my friends wound up in the office because a nun heard her say cock.”

“If you're comfortable with that word, we'll use it. Yes, I suspect Charlie sniffs your panties and strokes his cock.”

“Do you think he makes his stuff come out?”

“The word is semen. Most people call it cum. He might shoot his cum into your panties.”

Her eyes opened wide with shock. “Why would he do that?”

She wasn't going to let this go, so I answered her. “Symbolic, maybe. Maybe he really wants to shoot his cum inside you.”

“You mean have sex with me? That's incest!”

“It's fantasy. It's not like you're in bed with him.”

She pondered for a moment. “I wonder if he thinks about doing things to me when he plays with his, um, cock.”

“Does he have a girlfriend?”

“No. He was allowed to start dating when he turned eighteen, but so far he hasn't. He's as awkward socially as I am. His friends tease him about not talking to girls.”

“Well, Cat, he was stealing your panties, probably the only panties he's ever touched.”

“So if he shot cum it was because of me?”

“I'm not inside his head, but it's certainly possible.”

“Wow,” she breathed. “That's kinda hot, even if it is wrong. Of course, the Church tells us pretty much everything that's fun is wrong. Forbidden fruit, they call it.”

“Has he touched you?”

“You mean where he shouldn't?”

“Yes.”

“He's smacked my butt, ya know, being silly and stuff, and one time he grabbed my boob when he tried to catch me when I fell. I had clothes on, so he didn't, like, really feel anything, but he apologized like crazy for it. That's it. He never touched me anywhere he shouldn't on purpose.” She fidgeted in her seat for a moment, and then looked straight in my eyes. “May I ask you something really personal?”

“At this point, I suppose.”

“I know you have a boner. When you get home, are you going to stroke your cock thinking about me?”

“Cat, really?”

“Can a man your age still shoot cum?”

“Um, yes.”

“What will you be thinking about when you do it?”

“What exactly are you asking me?”

Her big brown eyes were wide. “What will you pretend you're doing with me?”

“This isn't an appropriate topic of conversation.”

“I know, but it's fun. C'mon, Tom, I want to know.”

“We shouldn't be talking about this.”

“But we are, and I want to hear your answer.”

“Jeez, Cat, I thought you were so shy.”

“I AM shy, but for some reason not with you. I like you looking at me, and I like looking back. I don't know of anyone getting a big boner for me before except Charlie. You're … mature. That's super hot to me. So I want to know what you'll think about when you stroke your cock.”

“Playing with that butt will be on the list.”

She giggled. “Charlie likes my butt too. Now I really want to know what he does with my panties. I never saw a guy, ya know, cum. I never even saw a real cock before – just pictures and video clips.”

“It stopped raining, Cat. Maybe you should go in the house now.”

“You're probably right. My mom will be home soon, anyway. Thanks for the ride.” She opened the door and got out. “Oh, look. I knew it. I'm so sorry, Tom. Your seat is all wet.”

The upholstery had a damp area from her bottom. “Don't worry. The seat will dry. Damn, that spot has a pretty shape, girl.”

She stood next to the car and stuck her ass in the door at me. “Would you like to touch my butt? It's okay. I know you said I should give permission, and I am. I want to feel your hands on me. Maybe touching me will help you cum.”

Her ass was firm, cool to the touch from her wet clothes. Her white panties were translucent too, the crease between her round cheeks clearly defined. She pushed back against my hands, so I ran them all over her backside, caressing and squeezing the tender flesh. I got bolder, moving down her leg to the hem of her dripping skirt and then, almost involuntarily, sliding up the cool, damp, bare skin of her thigh.

Before I got too far she straightened up and turned around, face on fire and breathing fast. “I think that's enough for today. My word, your cock is hard. May I tell you something else?”

“What's that?”

“When I go inside I'm going to take a shower to warm up, and I'm going to play with myself thinking about you.” She turned and went in the house.

On Monday, I wasn't sure I wanted to sit in Cat's station, but Marge greeted me at the door. “She's been waiting for you.”

“Hi, Tom! I have a full station today, so we won't get too much time to talk. How are you?”

“I'm good. Are you okay?”

She whispered, “I took my hairbrush with me into the shower. I played with it before, but it was never like this. I got so light headed I had to sit down. Did you do stuff when you got home?”

“Oh, shit. I knew you were going to ask me that.”

“And? Did you?”

“Yes, Cat, I did.”

“I want to hear all about it, and I have a story to tell you, but I have too many tables. Maybe we can talk later. What can I get you?”

“A cup of vegetable soup, a bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich on whole wheat toast, and iced tea.”

She wrote on her pad. “I'll pick out a nice, juicy lemon for you.”

Her station was full of demanding customers. We didn't get to talk much until she handed me my check.

“I want to hear what you did,” she whispered, “and I want to tell you about Charlie. Could I get a ride from you after work?”

“You want me to pick you up here?”

“Hmm. I guess that could raise some questions. Pick me up at the convenience store on the corner at ten after four.”

She was dawdling up the sidewalk when I pulled to the curb and quickly hopped in my car. “Oh, good, the seat's all dry.”

“I told you it would be okay, Cat.”

“Charlie's working late this afternoon, but the weather forecast was good for today, so everyone expects me to walk. We have about an hour and a half. Turn right at the corner.”

She directed me to a weedy, overgrown property where a house had been torn down and had me stop under a shade tree. “No one ever comes here,” she said.

“How do you know about it?”

“Promise you won't tell?”

“Young lady, at this point we share a few secrets.”

“Some friends got a blunt from someone, and we came here to smoke it.”

“Naughty girl.”

“It was only that one time. I didn't like it much. I coughed so bad I almost threw up. Giggled a lot, I guess, but the dry mouth was horrible. I don't think weed is for me. Anyway, tell me what you did after you dropped me off.”

“What do you want me to say?”

She put on a playful pouty face. “Do I have to play twenty questions with you? Okay, I will. Was your penis still hard when you got home?”

“Oh, Cat, really?”

“C'mon. I want to know.”

“All right. Yes, it was. I played with your butt, so what did you expect?”

“You played with my thighs a little too. I had to stop you before you touched my … before you went up too high, because I didn't know what I'd do if you did. I know you had a boner then, but was it still hard when you got to your house where you could masturbate?”

“I don't live that far from you, so yes.”

“Really? Where do you live?”

“You know that stand of trees about a mile behind your house?”

“Yeah.”

“My place is in there.”

“So we're almost neighbors. That's kinda hot. Did you stroke your cock when you got home?”

“Yes.”

“Did you ever masturbate thinking about girls you taught in school?”

“No!”

“Why not?”

“They were my students.”

“Did you ever play with anyone's butt in school?”

“Hell, no!”

“But you played with mine.”

“Yes. You kind of offered it to me.”

“I wanted you to touch me. Being naughty like that really excited me. That's why I played with myself when I got inside. Did you shoot cum when you stroked your cock?”

I knew I shouldn't answer her, but I did. “Yes.”

“Thinking about me?”

“Yes, Cat, thinking about you.”

“Where did you pretend it went?”

“Do we have to do this?”

“Yes! I want to know. Then I'll tell you what I pretended you did to me when I was in the shower. Oh, and I have to tell you about Charlie.”

“All right. Fine. I imagined I licked your pussy, and you gave me a blowjob in a sixty-nine. Then I pretended we had sex.”

“Sixty-nine is when both people do oral at once, right? I like seeing couples doing sixty-nine in videos. Sometimes I play with myself watching them. So we did that, and then we had sex and you shot your cum in my pussy?”

“I had to masturbate twice, Cat. Once wasn't enough. So I pretended I came in your mouth first. Then your pussy.”

Color filled her fair cheeks, more a flush than a blush. “I like watching a guy cum in a girl's mouth in pornos. One of my friends from school gave a blowjob to some guy who gave us a ride to the mall. She said the whole idea of having a cock in her mouth made her really wet, and when he had an orgasm the taste and, like, feel of cum on her tongue was almost enough to give her an orgasm too, even though he didn't touch her or anything.” She glanced at my crotch. “You're getting hard, aren't you?”

“Go on with your story.”

She unbuckled her seat belt and turned to face me. “I got in the shower and pretended you licked me and then put your cock inside me, and you had your hands on my butt the whole time. I took my hairbrush with me and made believe it was your penis. I never got off so fast or so hard. I just kept going. I don't know how many orgasms I had, but I had to sit down before I fell down. All I could think about was your hard cock in your pants and what it would feel like shooting cum inside me. They say a girl can feel a guy go off.” She looked at the bulge in my pants again. “Your cock looks bigger than my hairbrush handle. Can I see it?”

“What? No! I can't show you that!”

“Why not? I want to know if it's bigger than my brother's. That's what I wanted to tell you. There were dirty clothes on the floor around my hamper when I went upstairs last night. I'm kind of a neat freak, so I never do that. Charlie left his door open partway, maybe on purpose. I heard him, like, breathing hard, so I sneaked over to see what was wrong. He had the panties I wore all day in his mouth, and he was stroking his cock. I couldn't see real well, but he had his hand wrapped around it and was rubbing pretty fast. I wanted to watch him cum, but I heard Mom downstairs saying she was ready for bed, so I went back in my room and shut the door. Can I watch you?”

“What? No! I can't do that! You're the age of some of my students!”

“But I'm not one of your students. Besides, you're retired, aren't you?”

“That's not the point, Cat.”

She flashed a naughty grin. “There's no one here. I've seen guys in videos, but not for real. Please? I wanna see.” Her hand was under her skirt.

“Are you playing with yourself?”

“Uh huh. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.”

“This isn't right, Cat.”

“Oh, I know. I'll have to go to confession, but I don't care. I want to see you play with your penis.”

“No.”

“I bet I'm, like, the only eighteen year old girl in town who hasn't seen a real cock.” She lifted herself in her seat and pulled her panties from under her uniform dress. “I know you're going to masturbate when you get home. That's what I want to do – play with myself, but I don't want to wait, and I want to watch you stroke your cock while I rub my pussy.” She reached across the console and fondled me through my clothes. “Can I touch it? Here, maybe you'll enjoy smelling my panties like Charlie does.” She handed me her warm white cotton undergarment and started on my fly.

I gave up resisting at that point. I inhaled her aroma like a bloodhound memorizing a scent and felt her working to extract my rigid penis from my shorts.

When it sprang free she giggled and returned one hand to her own sex. “That's bigger than my hairbrush! And probably Charlie too! Stroke it for me. Or better still, I want to play with it.” She ran the tip of her index finger slowly over my length and head. “It's moving!”

I took another breath of her dampness. “If you're going to do that, may I touch you?”

She blushed once again but lifted her dress to expose herself. Pale, slender thighs ended at a plump, bald pussy glistening with moisture. Her lips were puffy and full, hiding her entrance but not the wetness oozing from it.

“I didn't expect you to be shaved.”

Her hand closed experimentally around my shaft. “I didn't expect you to be so hairy. I like that way better than the shaved or waxed guys in some videos. All the girls in school go bare, so I do too. I feel cleaner this way. Do you like it?”

“Very much.” I slid my hand up her thigh. Her breath caught in her throat when my fingertips passed over her mound and down the outsides of her labia. “Did you shave this morning?”

She gripped my penis more firmly. “Yes. I thought maybe I'd let you see me today, so I wanted to look nice.”

“Oh, you did, huh? Well, you look spectacular. You're very wet.” I eased her thighs apart and ran one finger over her slit to moisten it so I could play with her button peeking from its hood.

She jolted when I did and opened her legs more. “That's how I touch myself, but it never feels this good. I don't know how to jerk a guy off.” She stroked her hand gently up and down my length, barely grazing the skin.

“You're doing fine, but I want to make you cum for me first. Let go.”

Her voice was barely a whisper. “Okay.”

I continued my careful massage of the soft tissues of her outer sex. “Open your top.”

“Why?”

“I want to play with your breasts too.”

Dutifully she opened her dress to where it was bunched around her waist and pulled her bra up to expose her compact, perky breasts.

“Are your nipples sensitive?” I licked my finger and drew a wet circle around her left areola.

“Oh, Tom, keep doing that.”

“We need to teach you how to kiss, too.” I leaned over and gently met her mouth.

“Touch my boobs some more.”

“I intend to.” I kissed her again, more vigorously this time, and caressed her firm breasts with my fingertips. When I teased her lips with my tongue, she parted them to play. I pulled one nipple gently with my thumb and forefinger and kissed her throat and upper chest until I reached the other. That hard bud wound up trapped between my lips.

She ran one hand through my gray hair to urge my head closer and reached for my cock with the other.

“Not yet, Cat.” I moved her hand away and went to work on her pussy. It took a while to slide one finger inside her wetness. I raked her nipple with my tongue and tried to work another finger into her drenched hole. When I had the first knuckle inside her she clamped her thighs shut on my hand and went rigid. Her juices flowed. She pulled my head up for a near-violent kiss.

When she regained her senses, she released me and sat catching her breath, watching me lick my fingers clean. “That's how I was in the shower with my hairbrush, but it was better with you doing it.” She wrapped one hand around my swollen cock. “Can you move your seat back so I can see better?”

I pushed the seat as far back as it went and flipped the little lever to move the steering wheel up and out of the way.

“You're bigger than my hairbrush handle. So hard but so spongy at the tip. Tell me how to make you cum.”

“Hold it a little more firmly and move your hand up and down, not too fast.”

“Like this?” She held me just hard enough to move the stretched skin on my erection.

“Yes. Don't forget the head. That's the most sensitive part, sort of like your clitoris.”

“Charlie ran his thumb over the head of his cock.” She gently massaged my helmet with the ball of her thumb. “I saw him spit in his hand, too. Why did he do that?”

“For lubrication. Saliva can feel a little like the wetness of a vagina.”

“Maybe you'll like this.” She rubbed her fingers over her entrance, making them slick with her juices and drooled saliva into her other palm. Then she wrapped both hands around my penis. Soon I was making my own lubrication.

“Is that your stuff? Your cum?”

“Cum is sort of whitish, and it comes out in little spurts, like you probably saw in videos. Guys call this liquid pre-cum. It's clear. It leaks out when a man is really excited. It's a natural lube like your pussy juice.”

“Does it taste like pussy juice? Sometimes I do what you did – lick my fingers clean.” She stroked me until another drop formed and then wiped it off with her finger. “I used the hand that didn't taste like my pussy.” She rubbed her finger on her tongue. “I like it better than mine. Maybe a little saltier. Tom?”

“What?”

“May I suck your cock? My girlfriend said she liked doing it, and it looks like fun in the vids I saw.” She let go of me and knelt, leaning over the console. She steadied herself with a hand on my thigh and leaned down to rub my leaking cock on her lips. Then she licked them clean. “Will you let me try?” She didn't wait for an answer, lowering her mouth onto my penis, sliding it over her tongue until it bumped her tonsils. She withdrew and blinked a few times, then circled my base with her fingers and tried again. “My friend was right. This is fun. Your cock tastes like ... I don't know ... I guess maybe man. I like it. Am I doing okay?”

I struggled to keep my hands off her head, letting her go at her own pace. “You never did this before, Cat?”

“No. Is it that obvious?” She went back to bobbing up and down on my swollen shaft.

“You're doing a great job.”

“Am I? Good! When will you cum?”

“Pretty soon if you keep doing that.”

“How much will there be?”

“Supposedly the average is about a teaspoonful.”

“Where will it go?”

“Wherever it's pointed.”

“I made a mess on the other side of the car, so I don't want to make one here. You can cum in my mouth, just like in the videos.” She licked my entire penis and then sucked again, bobbing her head up and down, not quite as fast as my pulse.

“Last chance to pull off.”

“Play with my pussy.”

As soon as I touched her I started to ejaculate. Her moans were louder than mine. By the time I was done my middle finger was buried to the hilt in her grasping wetness. She shook as she struggled to swallow and then straightened up. One last dribble of semen leaked from me. She wiped it off with her finger and licked it clean.

“My girlfriend was right,” she grinned.

“About what?”

“Cum tastes good, and I like the feel of it in my mouth. I had an orgasm when I felt you go off. It helped having your finger inside me, but I was about ready anyway.”

“You can't tell anyone about this, Cat.”

“Who would I tell?”

“Your girlfriend, maybe? She told you about doing it. Girls talk as much as guys do.”

Her face turned red. “YOU'RE not going to say anything, are you?”

“My God, no, Cat!”

“Our little secret?”

“Absolutely.”

“May I have my panties back?”

I gave them to her, and she put herself together while I stuffed my spent cock back in my pants and re-adjusted my seat and steering wheel. “I should take you home.”

We rode in silence until she started to giggle. “You know what?”

“What?”

“I'm still soaked. My panties will smell good to Charlie if he steals them tonight. Maybe I should just give them to him.”

“Give them to him?”

“When I get home I'll take a shower like I always do after work. Instead of putting my panties in the hamper and making him sneak around, I'll put them on his pillow to find when he gets home.”

“You're more naughty than I thought.”

“I can't help it. The idea of a guy masturbating thinking about me makes me wet, even if it is my brother. Thanks to you I suddenly feel pretty and desirable and sexy. I like it. I never thought anyone would see me that way. Ever since I saw you checking me out I've been thinking about sex constantly. I liked what we did today.”

“I'm sure you could tell I enjoyed it.” I pulled into her driveway.

“I want to taste your cum again, Tom. Will I see you tomorrow?”

“At noon.”

She got out of the car and flipped up the back of her skirt. “Sometime I want you to play with my butt.” Then she went in the house.

The following day Cat greeted me as though nothing had happened. Her station was busy, so she simply filled my water glass and handed me a menu. She leaned in a little to make sure no one would hear. “I masturbated until I fell asleep last night, Tom. What can I get you?”

I ordered the day's special. We barely had time to chat.

When she brought my bill she said, “Mom's taking me shopping this afternoon, so she's picking me up when I'm done work. Will you be here tomorrow? I have another story about Charlie.”

Wednesday dawned drizzly and cool. Things didn't improve during the morning. At lunch time Cat said, “Charlie is definitely picking me up after work tonight. Will you be in tomorrow?”

The following day she greeted me with a big grin. “I have the day off tomorrow, you know.”

“Right, you said that.”

She blushed and looked around to make sure no one could hear. “A friend of mine owes me a favor. I want to go shopping again.”

I grinned. “Girls and their shopping.”

“The favor is she'll cover for me and say I was with her all day.”

“What did you do for her to make her agree to that?”

“I lied for her when she went to a college party. She was too drunk to go home, so I called her mom and said she was with me. I didn't ask too many questions, so she won't either if you want to do something.”

“Do something like what?”

“Well, Mom wouldn't even let me go in some of the cute shops for a bathing suit. You keep telling me men like looking at girls like me, so why not show off a little?”

“You want me to take you bikini shopping?”

“Is that weird, Tom?”

“No.”

“You say you like looking at me.”

“You're the girl next door type a lot of guys like. I prefer a girl who looks good without make-up and sexy clothes, the way you're dressed now.”

“In a white dress that zips down the front with a white cotton bra and panties underneath? You realize how fast you could get me naked, don't you? You could probably just pull the panties aside like I saw a guy do in a video if you wanted to put your cock in me. I dreamed about swallowing your cum last night.” She glanced at my lap and saw the bulge in my pants growing. “I guess I should take your lunch order.” Her station filled up while I enjoyed my slice of pie. She only lingered at my table long enough to get me to agree to pick her up at the convenience store after her shift.

As soon as she got in the car she took her panties off. “I've been thinking about your cock all day. Can we go to that vacant lot again?”

“Cat, ….”

“I played in the shower when I got home. And Charlie liked my panties. He left his door open again so I could watch him cum.”

By this time we were at the vacant lot under our tree. Her hands started on my belt.

“Wait, Cat. I want to taste you.”

“Taste me?”

“Get in the back seat, and hang your legs out the door.”

She looked shocked at first, but then she got out of the car and slipped her uniform dress off. Her plain white bra went next, leaving her breathtakingly exposed in the dappled sunlight that penetrated the cover of the leaves above us. “I don't trust taking my shoes off. I saw some broken beer bottles when I was here before.”

“You said no one comes here, Cat.”

“I think it's mainly kids partying at night. It's pretty quiet. We'll hear people if they come near. Besides, it's super naughty being nude outdoors with a mature man, especially one with a hard cock because of me. I saw a porno once with a girl built like me and an old man who picked her up hitch-hiking. He bent her over the hood of his car and had sex with her from behind. I'd like to try that sometime. If anyone shows up now, just shut the door on me. I'll get dressed in the back seat.” She sat on the edge, legs demurely together. “Do you really want to lick me?”

“Very much.” I knelt in the weeds next to the car and pulled her legs apart. She was already soaked. I kissed the inside of her left knee and fondled her breast. “I hope you enjoy this as much as I expect to.”

She spread her legs wide to give me access. I kissed along the tan line on her lower belly and in the creases where her legs met her torso. When she started to squirm, I held her pelvis still and licked from her taint to her clit and back. Her hard nipples got harder. I spread the tissues around her pleasure button and kissed the tip of it peeking from its hood. She moaned her appreciation. Her wet tunnel grudgingly accepted my middle finger, and her body made more lubrication to allow my index finger to enter her too. I lapped up the excess before it dribbled to her ass.

“Oh! Oh, shit! Tom! What are you doing to me?”

“You like that, huh?” I pulled her fat outer lips apart and licked inside.

She grabbed my head and cried out with her orgasm. Sweet juice moistened my chin. At some point I knew I had to fuck this girl, but I wanted to do it properly, relaxed in a comfortable bed, teaching her about the pleasure her body can bring her. That was for another time. For then I kept on with my feast.

Finally she pushed me away. “Enough! I can't take any more. Tomorrow I think I want you to fuck me, but right now, I want to suck your cock.” She unzipped my pants and let my needy manhood spring free. “I'm on birth control for my periods, in case you wondered.” She opened her mouth and took me inside. She knew the trick this time – using her hand as a guard so I didn't trip her gag reflex. She sucked me deep for a while, stroking what wouldn't fit in her mouth, and then pulled off and drooled spit on it. “I've been watching porn at night. I have to keep the sound way down. Sometime I want you to cum on my titties like I watched one guy do.” She went back to bobbing on me, licking my helmet, rubbing it on her lips and then taking me deep.

Her brown eyes got a little wider when I rolled her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, and her free hand went between her legs. “Let me taste your cum again, Tom.”

I held her face gently in my hands to help move her head. She moaned and fluttered her tongue against the underside of my shaft as well as she could. “Here I go, Cat.” I unloaded, enough that she swallowed twice as she bucked on her own fingers. I let go of her, but she grabbed my buttocks to hold me in place, licking up traces she missed. When she released me, my over-sensitive cock fell from her mouth.

She grinned watching me wilt. “I'd like to get you hard again, but there isn't enough time. I should go home now.”

When we were dressed and back on the road I said, “What do you want to do tomorrow?”

“Everyone leaves my house before eight, but since the mall doesn't open until ten, it might look funny if I get up too early. Plus you probably shouldn't come to my house. I'll walk to the corner. You can pick me up there around nine.”

At nine the next morning Cat jumped in my car. She wore a tight, old, baby yellow tee shirt and cut-off blue jean shorts. And rather obviously no bra, her nipples making pretty peaks in the thin fabric. “Mom would kill me if she saw me leave the house like this.”

“You want me to take you to the mall in just – that?”

“Sure. I found this shirt in the bottom of my drawer. Haven't worn it in years. I thought it looked sexy in the mirror. You told me to be safe if I want to be a little naughty. I wore it mainly for you, but maybe some other guy will like looking at my titties. It should be okay since you'll be with me.”

“What do you want to do until the mall opens?”

“Sex stuff.”

I drove the few blocks to my house. Although the tree cover of acres of woodland surrounding it ensured privacy, I used the remote opener so we could go straight into the garage. When the door closed, we got out of the car.

She put her hands on the seat and stuck her butt in the air. “Do you want to bend me over and do me here?”

“Not now. If we're going to do this, we're going to do it right. Come inside.” I led her into the house to my bedroom and stood her next to the bed. “Let's get one thing clear. If I get you naked, and you touch me in my house where we can't be interrupted, things may progress. I only have so much self-control.”

“I know.” She put her arms around my neck and ground herself against me for a kiss. “That's the whole idea. I want it inside me.” She kicked her shoes off.

I pulled her shirt over her head and lowered my mouth to a breast.

She made a kind of purring sound. “I played with my nipples a lot when I masturbated in the shower when I got home last night and again this morning. Now that you showed me what feels good, I try to do it. But I can't suck on them.”

My rigid cock leaked in my pants. “Happy to do it for you.”

She shook a little when my tongue tickled its way to her other boob, and she reached for me. “I like that you're so hard for me.”

“I'll be harder when you're nude,” I said. I unbuttoned her shorts, pulled down the zipper, and worked them off her hips.

“I was going to go commando for you so it wouldn't take so long to let you see me, but they won't let you try on swimsuits without panties. Besides, these jeans are cut off pretty short, and the leg openings aren't that tight. I'll be okay with flashing my underwear a little at the mall if I'm with you, but not, like, everything.”

I put her on her back on the bed and pulled her pink bikini panties off. She was at least as wet as she had been the day before, and her little clit was already erect.

“Take your clothes off, Tom.”

“Not yet.”

“Why not?”

I massaged a nipple between my thumb and index finger. “This is about you.” I embraced her, kissing her deeply. “Are you sure you want to do this?”

“Have sex with you? Yes. I want to feel you cum inside me. I'm pretty sure I won't bleed, since I bled the first time I really played with my hairbrush. I thought I, like, really hurt something, but then I remembered about my hymen. I push my hairbrush as deep as I can now, and I don't bleed anymore, so my cherry is long gone. I'm tired of plastic.” Her hands rubbed the front of my pants.

“We shouldn't be doing this, Cat.”

“Why not?”

“What about the Church?”

“With priests who play with choir boys? I'm not sure they're the moral compass I want to follow. I don't care what they say. The Church says I shouldn't even masturbate, but I love doing it, and I love having you do it to me even more. You made me orgasm with your fingers and your tongue. Now I want you to make me do it with your cock.”

“You can only have one first time.”

“I know. I don't want it to be with some boy who doesn't know any more than I do.”

“I never thought I'd do this again.”

“Why? You're not THAT old. There must be a woman out there who would want you.”

“I wasn't looking.” I eased a finger into her sodden tunnel and moved it around, stirring her wetness. “You seem to learn well from videos.”

Her giggle turned into a soft moan. “What do you mean?”

I kissed her deeply and inserted another finger. “You figured out what to do with your mouth pretty fast.”

“I liked making you cum for me. You taste good.” She wriggled as I stirred her. “Oh my God! Your fingers are doing things to me I can't.”

“Good.” I fondled one petite breast.

“How many women have you had sex with?”

“There were a few when I was young, but that ended when I met the girl I married. I was faithful to her until her death almost a decade ago. Never even looked at another woman. I was completely in love with my wife. When she was gone, it was rough for me for a while. Eventually I tried dating two acquaintances. Nothing happened. It wasn't right.”

“Why are you attracted to me?”

“Honestly, you remind me of some of the girls I dated in high school and college. I feel younger around you than I do with my students. And I told you before, look in the mirror. Why the hell are you attracted to an old guy like me?”

“You're nice to me. You already know more about me than most people do. You treat me like an adult.”

“You are an adult, Cat.” I fondled her clit with my thumb as we kissed. “Barely an adult, but adult all the same.”

She panted as her orgasm died down. “But everyone says we shouldn't be doing this.”

I pulled my hands from her and sat up. “We should stop.”

“NO, Tom! Please! I want my first time to be good. I always fantasized about an older guy teaching me about sex. I know it's 'wrong' but that's what makes it so right to me.” She pulled me down on the bed. “I want you to make love to me.”

“You mentioned forbidden fruit earlier.” I pulled her close for a kiss.

She kissed me back and fumbled with my belt. “I wonder if Eve ever did this to Adam. After they ate the apple, I mean. Then, it was sin, which makes it hotter. Do you want me to suck your cock now? I really like doing it. When you cum, I cum.”

“Maybe later.” I moved down in the bed and positioned myself where I could lick around my fingers. It took a surprisingly short time for her to start grinding her tidy little pussy on my face. I scooped her up by her buttocks, tongue still buried inside her so I could eat her more thoroughly. In almost no time, her juices dripped to the sheet.

I lay her back on the bed and looked at her face. Her eyes were wide and her hair a bit messy from thrashing on the pillow. Her diamond-hard nipples danced with her shaky breath. I palmed them with both hands, essentially pinning her down with my arms on her ribs and hips, and returned to my feast.

She gave up on trying to be quiet like she had been in the car. Pants, gasps, and stifled screams filled the room as I teased and sucked her clit and fingered her grasping pussy. “Stop, Tom. Oh, please, you have to stop!”

I grinned up at her. “Why?”

“'Cuz I can't take anymore. I'm all sweaty.”

“We'll take a shower when we're done.”

“You mean together?”

“If you like.”

“Can we do what I pretended we did? Have sex in the shower?”

“Would you like that?”

She propped herself up on her elbows. “I think I would. I think I might like just about anything. You might have to hold me up so I don't collapse in the shower. Can we do what you pretended we did first?”

“A sixty-nine?”

“Yes.”

I took off my clothes and moved to the center of the bed. Then I rolled on my back and had her climb on top, facing away from me. “Finally I get a good look at that ass. What a pretty thing. Even better than I hoped.” When I got her pelvis in my hands, I lowered her to my face.

She cried out when my tongue first touched her and grabbed my needy cock in response. “If I make you cum, you'll go soft, right?”

“Probably, at least a little.”

“How soon will you be able to put it inside me?” She swirled her tongue around the head, removing the drop of pre-cum already there.

“With you, Cat, I don't think it will take all that long.” I spread her plump lips with my fingers and licked inside her thoroughly.

She lowered her head until I bumped her tonsils a few times and then came up for air. “Some day I'm going to figure out how to not gag.”

I tried to ignore the delicious sensations Cat created making love to my penis, but it was difficult to concentrate on giving pleasure to her. I slipped my first two fingers inside and licked and sucked on her clitoris. She got into a rhythm of fucking herself on my hand and face and sucking my cock in and out of her mouth, slowly, but building speed as her orgasm neared.

Just to see what would happen, I massaged her asshole with my thumb.

“What are you doing?” she gasped.

“Playing with your anus. Is that okay?”

Her hand kept a steady rhythm going on my needful member. “I think I like it. I saw a daddy/daughter porno once where the man put his cock in the girl's asshole and came inside her there. Have you ever done that?”

“I don't have a daughter.”

She winced just a little when her hole relaxed enough to allow the tip of my thumb inside. “It would be kinda hot if you did, but I meant with any girl.”

“Several, yes.”

“I might want to try that some day.” She went back to licking and sucking my cock with renewed vigor. I, in turn, attacked her pussy hungrily. She was fucking my face hard when I erupted, and she didn't break stride, riding out our orgasms until we were both truly spent. She rolled off me and turned around to cuddle. “Wow.”

“Did you have fun?”

“Tom, that was … hotter than any porno I ever saw.”

“Maybe it's because it was your own real pussy getting eaten.”

“That's part of it, but tasting your cum is just the best thing ever. If I lived with you I'd have your cock in my mouth all the time.”

“I'm not sure your parents would approve of you moving in. I'm probably older than your dad. Besides, there's much more to a relationship than the things we've shared.”

“I know that. You haven't cum in my pussy yet. May I use your bathroom?”

“Do you want a shower?”

“Yes, but not yet. I just need to freshen up. My … um … butt feels a little messy.”

“Ah, yes, I should wash my hands too. Ladies first. Towels and washcloths are on the shelf.”

She got out of bed and walked naked to the bathroom. Damn, that's a fine little ass. In a few minutes she was back, so I took my turn.

When I returned to bed she said, “I wondered.”

“About what?”

“How long it would take you to get hard. I see it happened pretty fast.”

“This is what you do to me.”

“Will you put it inside me? I want to feel that. I want to feel you shoot cum in my pussy.”

“Climb on top of me.”

“You mean, like cowgirl? I saw that in pornos too.”

“That's exactly what I mean. I'm heavier than you, and with you on top I can play with you.”

She squatted over me, legs spread, pussy dripping. “I can't believe I'm doing this.”

“Are you sure you want to?”

She grabbed my hard penis and rubbed the head in her wetness. “More than anything.” She found the right angle and settled some of her weight down to make me enter her. The heat of her was almost as amazing as how slick she was, but the best part was her tightness. “You're definitely bigger than my hairbrush,” she gasped, lowering herself slowly to take more of me inside.

“Are you sure about your birth control, Cat?”

She rose an inch or so and then lowered herself more. “Is it true a girl can't get pregnant the first time? One of my friends told me that.”

“Is your friend pregnant yet?”

“She thinks she might be. She's done it a couple times with this guy with no protection, so that may be why.”

“It only takes one time, Cat.”

“I asked my doctor, and he said if I'm careful with my pill I should be fine. I'm very careful.” She rocked her hips a little and took more of me in.

I pulled her down so I could play with and suckle her nipples.

“You're way deeper than I can go with my hairbrush. I needed this.”

We continued that way for a time, her ass in my hands to help her ride me. My mouth stayed busy on her lips and breasts.

“How soon will you cum?” she moaned.

“Not quite yet.”

“I can't wait!” She reared back and supported herself with her hands on my legs. As soon as I touched her lower belly on my way to her clit she climaxed loudly.

I pulled her to me and held her until her breathing sounded more normal.

She kissed me and pushed herself up on her arms to grind me into her deep. “Now it's your turn, Tom.” She experimented with moving her pelvis to change her pussy's grip on me. “If you don't cum soon I might go again.”

“Is that such a bad thing?”

“How can I make you shoot your cum into me?”

I worked my hand between us to play with the tissues around her clit. “Just keep doing what you're doing. Feeling you orgasm again might do it for me.”

“I'm not sure how much more I can take. Please cum for me.” She moved herself more rapidly on and off me, kissing me wildly and grinding herself onto my cock and fingers. “You're getting bigger. You get bigger when you cum.”

“Yes,” I hissed.

“I feel it. I feel it moving. Are you cumming? Oh my God you are I'm all warm and wet inside different than before oh my God!”

Her orgasm's rhythmic pulses in her vagina drained me completely. We clung together kissing until my spent cock wilted from her. “I want to do that some more,” she said. She rolled off and then nuzzled against me. “I can't believe we did that.”

My heart sank. “I'm so sorry.”

“No, I mean it in a good way, Tom. I hear stuff my friends say and watch some porn, so I kinda thought I knew what was going to happen. But I can't believe it actually did, like, I finally not only had sex, but I had good sex. I have no regrets. Do you?”

“Depends on whether you can keep a secret.”

She wiped some of the mess from her pussy with finger and smeared an X above her left nipple. “Cross my heart.”

We lay side by side for about a half hour, cuddling quietly. “Tom? When do you want to shower?”

I led her to the bathroom and turned on the water. When the temperature was right, I pulled her under the shower with me. She worked shampoo into her hair. I lathered up a wash cloth and started on her face.

“I never showered with anyone before. Gym showers, yeah, but we don't touch, and of course I never showered with a guy. This is so hot.”

“Washing each other is in some ways more intimate than sharing a bed. We can see and touch everything in here. Plenty of light.”

“Yeah, you can see how small my boobs really are.”

I cupped water in my hands to rinse the suds off her right nipple and sucked it into my mouth. “They're a perfect size for you.”

She reached for my re-awakened cock. “This is the right size for me too.”

When we were done bathing, I held her close to kiss, grabbing her cute little ass to pull her against me.

She reached between us to stroke my cock. “Can we have sex in here like I talked about?”

“Hold onto my neck,” I said, and I lifted her so her opening was poised over my erection. “Now, aim me.”

She did, notching me in her opening and then lifting her legs and locking her ankles behind me. We mated that way for quite a while, slowly, deliberately, not saying a word, kissing furiously. Her tight little pussy caressed my manhood as it moved in and out of her. Eventually, the pace of her breathing increased until she was panting and gasping, using her arms to help her move on my shaft as I pumped her. “Oh God, Tom, I'm gonna cum so hard!”

“Good.” I thrust upward more forcefully as my orgasm approached, and she fucked me back just as hard. When my spasms dwindled away she was limp, barely able to support herself when I set her down.

We dried off, and I found my late wife's old hair dryer for her to use. When we returned to the bedroom, she looked at my bedside clock. “Not sure we really have time to go to the mall this afternoon. I need to get home before Mom does and change clothes so she doesn't give me grief about going outside dressed like this.”

“Should I take you now?”

“Not yet.”

“Then come to bed.”

We lay there and cuddled until she got drowsy. “I could lie here naked with you all day,” she yawned.

“I'm sorry we didn't get to shop for a bathing suit for you.”

“It's okay. I enjoyed this a lot more. Besides, I feel sexier with you than I would in any bikini. Maybe we can go shopping on Saturday, since I don't have to work.”

“I'd like that.”

“We can come here first and see if there's time when we're done making love,” she said. “I want to do it a lot.”

• Like Like x 18
    • Winner Winner x 2
    1. Cum_ queen
      Very enjoyable story. I loved your explicit details, great writing.

Cum_ queen, Mar 23, 2018
      Peta and Josef.K. like this.
  2. Redbeard1031

Redbeard1031 Sex Machine

This was a totally enjoyable way to start this contest. First time sex stories really appeal to me and this one was one of the best that I have read. Thanks so much for the submission.

• Like Like x 2
  3. BiStander

BiStander Tale teller

My first read. As good as it was, 14,000 words was a little long for me.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Norton^

Norton^ Porno Junky

Another tomcat story, although this time the tomcat is retired and prowling his way into the promising warmth of a young, innocent pussycat.

I read all the way up to the part where Tom drops off Cat at her house, so if the author, after that point, decided to stop the perfect grammar and impeccable character-building, that would be a huge surprise, but I'm guessing the story maintains excellence in those areas all the way to the conclusion.

I debated finishing the story, but decided against. If this is a new author (that is, new to xnxx and/or new to CAW) exercising his or her writing skills, let me tell you, you did better than good. Excellent, I'd say. There. And if this is an xnxx vet (and I don't mean a porn-loving, pet physician, rather someone who's had experience in previous CAWs), well, you obviously knew what you were doing.

This is one of the longest setups to a sex scene I've ever read. Does the length between the beginning and the sex scene go against the quality of the story? Not at all. The story is meant to be this way. It is perfect this way and in every other way. Yes, I've just flashed through the rest of the story and it is as I would have expected, but the elaboration of the eventual sex scene was great.

The most important question, and unfortunately, the most subjective one, is did you, or better yet, did I enjoy the story?

No, I did not.

I didn't enjoy it because I didn't read about the waitress sprouting tentacles from under her uniform and devouring the retiree after a quickie at the back of the diner, nor did I read about her being abducted by an evil tyrant from outer space and Tom having to hitchhike with some anthropomorphic alien dolphins leaving Earth and somehow making it to the tyrant's hostile home planet and facing off with the bad guy in a light saber duel to rescue, and ultimately, fuck, in the most hardcore way, the beautiful waitress.

But that's just me.

An older guy getting it on with a nubile, forbidden pussyfruit like Cat is definitely in the realm of taboo, in other words, forbidden, so the story nails the theme as well as being excellently written.

It's a 10/10 objectively, but my personal, and really, really, subjective score for this entry would be lower.

• Like Like x 2
  5. HisBabyGirl

HisBabyGirl Always & Forever His

So, as previously stated, the story was a little long. But at no time did I ever lose interest; it was just that well writen. The author's writing skills are advanced and I would reckon a guess that this is a returning CAW author. For those who read comments first, do not let the length scare you off. This is a really good story.

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. wantsomefun

wantsomefun Storyteller and Lover In XNXX Heaven

Long, yes, but I liked it. It was pretty obvious from the start that the retired math teacher was going to do a sex education practicum with the waitress, and the story took its sweet time getting there.

The bit about the brother seemed a bit unnecessary, but it allowed for some intimate talk and the pantie-sniffing scene. Maybe the brother's story could be developed more in a second chapter.

• Like Like x 3
  7. ahorsewithnoname

ahorsewithnoname Porn Star

The length didn't put me off at all. In fact, if it were longer, I'd be happy, because reading quality erotica is a good thing, and this was definitely quality. I've seen this kinda' one-on-one story before in CAWs and they were equally enjoyable. The writer focused on two people coming from diametrically opposed points on the compass and wove a tale of how they both got just what they needed. No grammar issues at all. Yeah, maybe the brother and Large Marge were throwaway characters, but they served this story well. Superb!

• Like Like x 4
  8. crelone

crelone Porn Surfer

Great story kept me engaged the whole time. Very well written and prefect detail

9. Wackstevens95

Wackstevens95 Sex Lover

Very well done, kept me hooked the entire way, and is honestly one of the best tales I've read on here in a very long time. I would love to see a continuation of this excellent journey

• Like Like x 3
  10. fartsandgiggles

fartsandgiggles Porn Surfer

bump

11. Eagerly Waiting

Eagerly Waiting Porn Surfer

Hot. I thought it was going to be another story of a creepy guy and a young girl, but the description made it sound surprisingly innocent and natural, and totally hot. Did I mention hot? I loved all the sex, once they got to it. There was maybe a little too much exposition to start off with, and his pedagogical style was maybe slightly dry at times, about teaching her about sex, but that didn't detract from the story.

I did wonder why they didn't go to his place sooner, and I think there was a mistake where it said, "I spread the tissues", I think that maybe supposed to be kisses instead. I also wondered if her parents were so strict, how did they let her get away with watching so much porn.

This is vying for top spot on my list.

As to the point about the brother story above, I think it fit, adding to the naughtiness in her head she was wanting to experience for real. An extra helping of forbidden fruit.

• Like Like x 2
  12. 1 Toy Maker

1 Toy Maker Kuns og Kram Smukke Love once found never lost

Um yes, Creepy is the word that comes to mind, I'm not going for the drawn out conversation with the waitress, nor do I buy the constant referrals to porn videos. But this isn't a competition about reality. Even though I didn't like the sorry I read the whole thing, it was well written and engaging, I only came across one problem in the car sex scene, or maybe I just didn't understand it.
    Thank you for your story.

• Like Like x 1
  13. justanotherslut

justanotherslut Everyone's Favorite Slut

Very well written, easy to follow and the sex was great. A truly enjoyable story. Thank you for sharing:)

• Like Like x 3
  14. single malt girl

single malt girl Newcumer

As many have noted, it was a bit long. It started strong - I liked the way the setting and tone came together smoothly. It was well written from a grammatical standpoint. But it was very obvious, to me at least, this was a male fantasy. The young shy female's dialogue and behaviour were unbelievable. Shy girls and innocent girls don't go that far, that fast. Naivete is one thing....complete lack of any reservation is another. There's curiosity for sure but I simply couldn't suspend my disbelief. And I think that's part of what makes a good story; even if it's a little outside the realm of possiblity, you can still get the reader to believe it could have happened. The incest stuff was a bit over the top and not necessary to the story's progression.

I'm new so I'm not wanting to be overly critical. I think it's great when anyone can take the time to submit a story for public consumption. It just didn't work for me from a plausability standpoint. Is that criteria with which to judge on this site? It is for me when determining whether a story was good and well worth reading or not.

• Like Like x 2
    1. ahorsewithnoname
      You don't wish to be overly critical? Seems to me that every review so far has been critical without much praise. Perhaps Shaggy is right and we all suck. :) Disclaimer: I didn't write this story, but I did vote for it.

ahorsewithnoname, Jun 13, 2017
    2. BiStander
      @single malt girl "Is that criteria with which to judge on this site?"
      You vote by whatever your criteria is. For me, in this contest, I want the story to meet the theme, be well written(minimal errors and ease of reading), and be a story I enjoy reading. I guess that's unfortunate for people who write a rocking good story in a genre that I hate, but that's how it goes.
      Your points were valid, to me, but possibly not to others. That's also how it goes, so keep reading and keep voting/commenting. Me personally, if it wasn't for the people who read my stories, I wouldn't write them.

BiStander, Jun 17, 2017
  15. single malt girl

single malt girl Newcumer

ahorsewithnoname - ahhh, I didn't realize comments can only be positive and you can't be critical (in a constructive way) to authors. Good to know that only praise is acceptable on this forum. I was hoping that authors could perhaps learn from the comments if delivered with some helpful advice on how to improve a story. I didn't say the authors "sucked" - just offered what didn't work for me as a reader and what they could have done better (imho). But I shall refrain from commenting in future as it seems to hurt your feelings in particular - even if you weren't the author. :)

• Like Like x 1
    1. luvsalik
      Hi SMG, welcome to the site. :)

Please don't stay away from reviewing the comps, the authors really do appreciate it. It's fun too.

Hopefully in time you'll be able to guess the authors, unlike the rest of us, though that could just be me ;) :p

luvsalik, Jun 16, 2017
      Norton^ likes this.
  16. Clover Ernest

Clover Ernest Sex Machine

Amazingly written. Though I normally can't do longer stories, Partly due to my ADHD, partly because I've followed Pars for so long I've gotten used to shorter entries k but this was most certainly an exception. The plot development was comfortably paced, and though I personally felt Cat dwelled a little too much on her brother, it helped portray her naughtiness rebellion from a sheltered upbringing.

The grammar and editing was spot on, and the sex scenes were highly enjoyable and very well written.

Ignoring the argument of plausibility or reality, it was very imaginable. I was rainy able to visualize everything happening.

Thank you for such a splendid entry. Though I was not quick enough to get my votes in, this was definitely among them!

• Like Like x 2
  17. luvsalik

luvsalik Porn Star

Firstly, making her from an all girls school, not being allowed to mix with lots of guys and very sheltered meant that you could get away with her being over the US age of consent and still so naive. That made any naivety seem plausible.

I did find the second diner encounter a little long winded and maybe a tiny bit cheesy, especially the "twirl" putting herself on show to him, I'd have thought with her shyness that would have been something she'd resist.

"You've been looking at my body a lot" no shit - he twirled her like a kebab meat on a skewer ! :D

Looking to see if she can spot a bulge or growing hard on - a girl after my own heart ;) :p

Tom missed the "a guy as old as you " dig - that crack made me chuckle

One tiny mistake - sound instead of sounds - when they're in his truck explaining Charlie's panty raid. (Not being picky, just some authors like to know - yes that means you @tonybs :D ) Also if her Mum didn't allow bikinis or immodest clothing then how did she have a tan line on her lower belly?

She's on birth control - convenient :D

Ok those notes were made whilst reading it. Now for my overview.

Yes it was long but that doesn't bother me, I prefer a detailed story. There were some excellent scenes in there, those parts made me really horny. Some of it seemed a little too contrived but it's not a factual tale, so I can't fault it for that too much. I'm not sure whether I cared for Tom's seduction techniques that much, his manner came off as more on the creepy side than it being a tale of sexual awakening. That and having brothers I'm sure she'd have learned quite a bit from them (as you showed us ! That was hot too! ) and as she had older brothers, I don't think she'd be quite as naive as you portrayed.

I think to me, it came over as if you were trying to make her seem at least in attitude, dress and body type, as a much younger child (no boobs, no pubic hair and educationally) and his attitude. I think that's why it came off as creepy, at least in my opinion.

You do write very well and the story flowed, it showed a great talent. You wrote the sex well, great descriptions, it was hot even if it was a little awkward at times.

This would usually be a story that would get me going, (something a little taboo) and in parts it did. But I think it may have been Tom's attitude and traits that just detracted from it being super hot.

I do think you've a great knack for writing and it showed. Thanks for your entry and good luck. Luvs xx

• Like Like x 5
  18. wantsomefun

wantsomefun Storyteller and Lover In XNXX Heaven

[​IMG]

Thank you for the reads and comments, and congratulations to our winning writing team!

19. Onurknees

Onurknees Porno Junky

Well done!

20. Tommy433

Tommy433 Newcumer

Great story. It had me stroking!!!