1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. bingo2007

bingo2007 Sex Lover

Before you begin reading this story, plz take a moment and appreciate the writer Shon Richard. This is one of the best slave sex story I have yet to come across. Amigos and Enjoy!

Cell Phone Slave Part 1

Amaya saw the package in her mailbox and fought to rein in her hopes. More than likely it was for her roommate, Helen. She pulled the package out of their tiny dorm mailbox and looked at the address. It was for her! Amaya searched the package for a return address but there wasn’t one. The young college student checked the mailbox for any other mail, especially for her financial aid check that was a month late. There wasn’t any.

She didn’t open the package in the lobby although she was tempted. Amaya liked surprises and after a harsh three weeks of college, she was going to savor this one. When she was a little girl all she wanted for her eight birthday was the Barbie Dream House. A month before her birthday Amaya was looking through her mother’s closet for a pair of heels to play with. Barely hidden under a coat was the Barbie Dream House. Amaya was excited at first and she never told her mom that she knew what she was getting for her birthday but as the days dragged on, she found herself a little bored with her upcoming birthday. Knowing what she was getting had taken the fun out of the discovery and it was something she had never forgotten. The package could wait till she was in her room.

Amaya climbed the stairs of the co-ed dorm to her room. Her stomach growled. It did that every day now. Amaya’s parents were firm believers in letting their oldest daughter provide for herself. Her father was a marine and her mother was a Japanese native who never attended any sort of higher education. Both parents just assumed that a scholarship would pay for everything and that if Amaya needed anything else, she could get a job. They didn’t care that her financial aid was caught in some sort of bureaucratic limbo that none of the financial aid office people could explain. Neither parent could also understand that in a college town, the only job really available to a girl just out of high school was that of a waitress and even then, no one was willing to hire a half-Japanese girl with glasses when they could have a busty blonde co-ed. Her small amount of cash had evaporated quickly after buying her books and paying her lab fees. For the past two weeks she had been reduced to eating crackers and peanut butter for breakfast and dinner. Amaya’s parents kept telling her to “buck up” as if those magic words could solve anything.

Maybe the package was from her parents. Amaya wondered if they had finally taken pity on her and sent her a box of food or something. It would be just like them to send her food instead of money. The dorm room she had didn’t have a stove or even a microwave so Amaya worried that they might have sent her something she couldn’t even use. The package was kind of small, so Amaya was hopeful that it couldn’t contain food. Perhaps her parents had sent her money in a box because they didn’t trust stuffing envelopes with money?

Or maybe the package was from her boyfriend, John. Amaya bit her lip as she thought of him. He was her first boyfriend, her first kiss, her first sexual partner and lately her first heartbreaking disappointment. Cuddling on the floor of his parent’s garage, John always swore he would look out for her. It must have been the sex talking because while she attended a college in state, he applied for one in Georgia. John swore they would meet again in the summer and Amaya tried to take his word for it. So far he had never written and called only once. She had written him last week asking, no, begging him to send her some money that she would pay back when she got her financial aid, but he had yet to respond. Maybe this package was his way of proving he still did care.

Helen wasn’t in their room, which delighted Amaya. She sat down on her bed and held the package in her lap. She made three wishes. One, she wished there was money inside. Two, she wished for something sweet to eat that didn’t involve peanut butter. Three, she wished it was from John. Amaya took a deep breath and opened her package.

The package was stuffed with a lot of filler paper but buried deep within was a cellular phone and an envelope. Amaya’s face broke into a grin. It had to be from John! He sent her a phone so she wouldn’t be so alone!

Amaya opened the envelope and squealed. There were five twenty-dollar bills! She could eat out tonight and buy some real groceries. The young woman was feeling giddy with delight. She checked the envelope for a letter and found a small piece of paper. All that was written was “Press redial.”

The cell phone was a top of the line model. It had a small display screen and a tiny keyboard. Amaya was amazed by how compact the phone was. It could fit easily in a pants pocket. As much as she wanted to believe that it was from John, she had to admit that he couldn’t afford a gift like this. It was also too expensive to be a gift from her parents.

Amaya smiled. This was exciting. She had a mystery gift with an equally mysterious instruction for her press redial. It was about time something interesting happened to her at school.

She pressed redial. It rang twice. Each ring made Amaya’s heart race. The tension was a nice distraction from her growling stomach.

“Hello, Amaya” a male voice said.

Amaya didn’t recognize it. “Hello, who is this, please?”

“You can call me Wesley,” the voice said. He was very relaxed with a trace of a southern accent. “Congratulations on taking the first step. I’m sure that hundred dollars will come in handy. Where do you plan to eat first?”

“I’m sorry,” Amaya said. “But who are you? And why did you give me so much money?”

He laughed. “You think that is a lot of money? It is just a small bit of what you can earn. I am something of a gambler, Amaya. Someone in your financial aid department made me aware of the delays you have had and knew I could help. I’ve helped out students in the past with my little games and I am willing to help you.”

“This sounds like a proposition,” Amaya said bluntly. She knew she should hang up now but she worried about the hundred dollars she had in her hand. Would she have to give it back? Could they make her give it back?

“Oh don’t call it that,” Wesley said. “I don’t believe in prostitution or being a sugar-daddy. I like to gamble on human nature. I will request a series of dares and you may quit at any time. If you quit I will never contact you again. On the other hand, play my game, and the reward will increase by a hundred dollars with each dare.”

Amaya swallowed hard. That was a lot of money. On the other hand, it felt a bit too surreal. She looked back down at the money and realized that it was real enough for her.

“What kind of dares do you have in mind?” Amaya asked. This was the important question. She had a bad feeling it might involve eating something gross or jumping off of buildings.

“That’s the spirit,” Wesley said. “I’ve been reviewing your file and I think we’ll have quite a lot of fun together. I see that you used to be on the Tennis team in your junior year but you didn’t join your senior year. That’s a shame. Tennis players are not only fit but also quite quick on their feet. They make excellent players. Why did you not join your senior year?”

Amaya tried to think of a lie. She was too embarrassed to tell him that she found sex with John to be ten times better than running around chasing a bouncing ball. Part of her wanted to tell him in hopes of shocking the mysterious voice but she refrained.

“I just wanted more time for my social life,” she said. “Are these games going to be time-consuming? I do have a heavy class load this year.”

Wesley chuckled. “I noticed. No, the games won’t take long at all. At any time of the day or night, I will call you via this cell phone. If you don’t answer, then the game is over and you will never be contacted again. Once you answer, you are mine for an hour. I may give you a command or I might guide you through a series of commands. Fail to complete a task before the hour is up, or flat out right refuse, and the game is over. Play to my satisfaction, and you’ll receive another cash award. That’s the entire game right there. Any questions?”

“One question,” Amaya said. “Are any of these dares going to be illegal?”

“Never,” Wesley said. “I prefer to keep my players, not see them go to jail. Where is the fun in that?”

“Okay,” Amaya said. She couldn’t believe she was agreeing but it seemed risk-free. She might as well give it a try. “Are we playing now?”

“I like your attitude,” Wesley said. “I’m looking at my watch and I’m saying it does start right now. My first game is simple. Dump your backpack out. You’re going to need all the space you can. I want you to take all of your underwear out of your dresser, panties and bras, and stuff them into the bag.”

Amaya laughed. “You’re out of your mind.”

“Two hundred dollars say you don’t care,” Wesley said.

“What do you want with my underwear? And what am I going to wear?”

“That’s not my concern,” Wesley said. “I would hurry if I were you. There’s more to this game and time is a wasting.”

Amaya thought about it. All the bras and panties she owned were kind of old anyway. They was two black panties that John had bought her that she was fond of but other than that, most of them were plain and white. She never could work up the nerve to buy sexy underwear while living with her parents. Amaya also felt amused that some wealthy guy would want them. It seemed perverse but also harmless.

She emptied her backpack and went to work stuffing it. She hated to get rid of her bras. Her generous bust would be a problem without a bra but with a total of three hundred dollars, she could buy herself a few to hold her over. Amaya debated holding on to the black panties because they were a gift but she put them in the bag too. The guilt of cheating was stronger than she would have thought. For some reason, she wanted to earn Wesley’s money fairly.

“I’m all packed,” she said.

“Good, have your running shoes on?”

“Yes,” Amaya said. “Why?”

“Because you’ll need to get to the White dorm as fast as possible,” Wesley said. “Once you are there, hit speed dial ‘1’ and I’ll tell you where to go next. Hurry Amaya, I’d hate to see you lose so soon.”

He hung up. Amaya’s heart sank. The White building was in the middle of the campus. It had been a year since she did a run of that length.

Amaya ran down the stairs and nearly knocked down two giggling blondes. One of them said something rude but Amaya ignored them. Her heart was already hammering inside her chest.

She ran out of the dorm and down the long hill that her dorm was situated on. Amaya’s glasses slipped down her nose and she kept pushing them up. It had been a long time since she was on the Tennis team. She didn’t know where her sports glasses were anymore. Amaya made a note to herself to find them soon. There was no telling how often Wesley would send her on a run.

The White building seemed like miles away. Amaya’s lungs burned and her brown hair was bouncing around her shoulders. She was glad she was wearing jeans today because she knew she would never run this fast or freely in a skirt. The backpack was light on her back but the contents weighed on her mind. Amaya kept envisioning the zipper coming undone and sending her underwear flying everywhere.

Amaya shouldered past people and nearly collided with a cute black guy. She gave a quick apology and kept running. Sweat was forming on her skin, forcing her to constantly push her glasses up which only helped blind her to the people she nearly ran over. The young lady had to laugh. She had spent the last few weeks shy and trying not to stand out but here she was making a spectacle of herself for half the campus. She found it a bit freeing.

She reached the White building breathless. Amaya didn’t know if she was supposed to be inside or on the lobby so she brought out the phone out of her pocket.

He answered on the first ring. “Are you there?”

“I’m outside,” she said. “You didn’t say inside or not.”

“True,” Wesley said. “Are you wearing a bra?”

“Yes,” Amaya said. She bit her lip. Was this a trick? Was she going to lose after running out here just because she didn’t put the bra she was wearing in the backpack? Amaya had a bad suspicion that she was the butt of a joke.

“Good,” Wesley said. “Remove your bra and put it in the backpack. When you are done, tell me and I will tell you the next step in your race.”

“Right here?” Amaya said. A crowd of boys walked past her and she blushed. The young woman turned and faced the brick wall of the White building.

“If you are willing to waste time looking for a bathroom, go right ahead,” Wesley said.

He had a point. Amaya thought about it and realized that if this dorm were like hers, then it would need a key just to get past the lobby. She looked around and didn’t see a building that she recognized.

Fuck.

Amaya held the phone in the crick of her neck and went to work. First, she set down her backpack and took a deep breath. She hadn’t done this since that bus trip in the 11th grade. Amaya turned around so her back was to a wall and reached behind her. She unclasped her bra as fast as she could. A girl walked by and gave her a funny look. Amaya smiled back at her and looked away. She then reached up the sleeves of her shirt and pulled her shoulder straps down. Two guys walked by and gave her a knowing smile that made her blush. Amaya turned around and faced the wall as she pulled her bra through the sleeve of her shirt. Head down and her body shielding the backpack, Amaya stuffed the bra into her bag.

“I did it,” Amaya reported.

“Good for you,” Wesley said. There was an enthusiasm in his voice that reminded her of her Tennis coach. “Now head to Student Center. You should have gone there for orientation.”

“I know where it is,” Amaya groaned. It was on the far side of the campus from where she was.

“The clock is running,” Wesley said.

Amaya hung up and started to run. She realized immediately that running braless was going to be a problem. Her busty chest was bouncing like mad beneath her shirt. Amaya used to be proud of her chest because her American father’s genes had gifted her with a nice set in comparison to her mom’s flat chest. Now she was painfully shy of how much she jiggled as she ran. Every guy she passed did a double take and she got more than a few dirty looks from the women she passed.

There was no denying she was out of shape. The lack of food lately didn’t help but Amaya knew that it wasn’t completely to blame. Her lungs burned almost as badly as her calves and thighs. Amaya remembered how much pride she used to take in her endurance and health. As an Asian American, she had taken a lot of jokes about being a ‘Tennis Ninja’ but she knew that was an admittance to her physical ability. Gasping for air on a simple run was proof of how far she had fallen from her former standards.

Amaya slowed down as she reached the Student Center. She bent over and took some deep breaths. The sight that greeted her stunned her. She had been sweating so much, her nipples were as plain as day through her white t-shirt! Amaya had been running with a nearly transparent shirt!

She crossed her arms over her ample chest and called Wesley.

“I’m here,” she said. God, her breathing sounded so loud on the phone. Amaya realized she was doing the stereotypical dirty phone call voice.

“Not bad,” Wesley said. “You are making good time. Are you wearing panties?”
    “Yes,” Amaya said. She knew what was coming.

“Then head toward the bathroom and remove them,” Wesley said. “Put them in your bag and call me back for your next destination.”

He hung up and Amaya slipped the phone back in her jeans. She was mad that she hadn’t seen it coming. Her body had hurt too much and the embarrassment of running braless had distracted her. Amaya didn’t hesitate. She headed straight for the woman’s restrooms.

There were three stalls in the bathroom and all of them were filled. Amaya groaned. Of course they were. It was the afternoon and the Student Center was packed. Time was running out and she was getting exhausted. Could she afford to wait for someone to come out? If the next destination was all the way across campus again, she would need as much time as possible to make it there with her body.

Amaya kicked off her shoes and unzipped her jeans. She kept her eye on the door and pulled her pants off. Her white panties were soaked with sweat and Amaya wondered if this was the whole point of today’s game. Did he just want some sweaty panties? Amaya stopped worrying about it and pulled off her panties. She stuffed them in her backpack and zipped it back up.

A toilet flushed.

Amaya fumbled with her jeans. Her eyes snapped between the restroom door and the doors to the stalls. She had no idea how soon someone would come out of the stalls and she didn’t want to be pantless when they did. Amaya pulled her jeans on as fast as she could but she wasn’t fast enough. A student came out right as Amaya was pulling her jeans to her ass. The woman just stared at Amaya finished pulling her jeans up and buttoned them. The student looked like she was about to ask a question but instead blushed a bright red. Before Amaya could think of a lie, the woman walked briskly out the door.

“That could not be any more embarrassing,” Amaya muttered. She put her shoes back on and called Wesley as she tied them.

“I did it,” she whispered.

“That was fast,” Wesley said. “And a good thing too, you need to run to Perry building.”

“Where is that?” Amaya asked.

“It’s by the music arts building, beside the cafeteria there.”

Amaya’s eyes widened. That area was filled with people and as sweaty as her shirt was, Amaya wasn’t sure she could do it. It was also another long run.

“The clock is ticking,” Wesley said and he hung up.

Through the doors and out the Student Center, Amaya ran with all her heart. She was cursing as she ran, fully aware of how visible her breasts were under her shirt. When someone gave her a wolf-whistle, Amaya’s face turned to a crimson blush that spread down her neck.

Amaya also became aware of the problems of running without panties. The denim of her jeans was rubbing her sex as well as rubbing tightly against her ass. She felt naked despite her outer clothes. Every swing of her legs pushed and pulled the denim against her. Amaya’s desire was building from the constant stimulus and she worried that she might wet her pants with her sex. It was bad enough that she was jiggling so clearly but she would die if people could see how much this was turning her own.

She reached the Perry building and the place was just as crowded as she expected. Amaya slowed down and ignored the stares of the men she passed. Her dark nipples were almost entirely visible against her light shirt. Worse, they were hard from all the friction of the shirt. Amaya herself was getting aroused just from all the stares. It was the first time since she attended college that she felt people were looking at her for her body and not her Asiatic features. Amaya had to admit it was a welcome change.

She took out the phone and hit the speed dial. When Wesley answered on the second ring, she told him she was there. Amaya was surprised to hear him ask someone else if she was.

“Is someone watching me?” she asked.

“Of course,” Wesley answered. “A game like this requires a little observing to keep everyone honest. According to my source, you are quite the sight. I hope you are not too exhausted.”

“No, of course not,” she lied. Amaya looked around. She saw plenty of people looking at her but she couldn’t see anyone with a phone. Amaya felt very self-conscious. It made sense. What would be the point of making her exhausted and sweaty if he didn’t get a chance to see her? Amaya knew she should be outraged but all she could really feel was flattered. That, and exhausted.

“Are we done?” Amaya said. She could barely speak she was gasping so hard.

“One last trip,” Wesley said. He chuckled when she groaned. “Fear not, Amaya. You are doing amazingly well. All you need to go now is back to your dorm and around to the back entrance. Good luck.”

Wesley hung up and Amaya snapped her phone shut. Back to her dorm? She was at the furthest possible point away from her dorm and still is on campus. Amaya looked at her watch. She had twenty minutes to get there and she was worn out. Tears formed in her eyes as she realized how impossible that was. That two hundred dollars was as good as gone!

Amaya ran. No matter how hopeless it was, Amaya couldn’t find it in herself to give up. Two hundred dollars could easily hold her over till she got her financial aid but that wasn’t the only reason she ran. At this point she was angry with herself. If she had stayed on the Tennis Team instead of spending the year fucking John who ran out on her, she would have finished this run by now. Amaya felt like she had failed herself and she wasn’t going to let some pervert who wanted her sweaty underwear beat her. Amaya ran harder than she had all day long.

That state of her appearance was beyond indecent now. Her shoulder-length brown hair was plastered to her scalp and neck. Sweat was pouring so hard from her that she could feel it trickling between her buttocks. Her breasts ached from slapping constantly against her chest and her wet shirt was molding against her breasts. The glares of the women she passed were as embarrassing as the appreciative stares of the men. Amaya just prayed she didn’t run into any teachers.

A group of bicyclers cut her off at one point and Amaya nearly screamed at the delay. At another point, Amaya’s glasses slid completely off her nose and it was only through a miraculous catch that she prevented them from hitting the ground. One group of women walking in a long wide line stopped Amaya completely until she literally pushed her way past the chatting girls. They yelled abuses at Amaya but she kept running.

Somehow, Amaya made it to her dorm. A block away, she was reduced to walking but she still had seven minutes left. Amaya limped to the dorm and giggled with the elation of winning. An older student shook her head at Amaya’s clothes but the young Asian didn’t mind. She was going to win after all!

She got to the steps and looked around. Amaya began to wonder how she going to be paid. Exhausted but thrilled to have won, she called Wesley.

“Congratulations,” he said when he answered it. “Now all you have to do is set your backpack down and walk straight forward into the bushes.”

Amaya did as he said, feeling very weird at leaving her underwear on the steps. She wondered if it could be traced to her. Was it even a crime to leave a backpack of underwear? It would certainly be an odd thing to be expelled over.

She walked forward into the bushes that Wesley had specified. Amaya wondered if this was where Wesley was. An ugly thought occurred to her. What if the whole point of the game was to exhaust her so that he could attack her? Her heart began to pound again as she considered it. If he expected her to be easy, he was sadly mistaken. After humiliating herself for an hour, she would kick his ass if he tried to hurt her now.

In the bushes was a black backpack. Amaya was impressed. It was much more expensive than anything she could afford. Amaya told Wesley about it and he instructed her to open the side pocket. There were twenty ten-dollar bills.

“Yes,” Amaya hissed and Wesley laughed.

“Take the backpack, it’s yours,” he said. “Go back inside and leave your old backpack where it is.”

“Fine,” Amaya said. “Wow, thanks.”

“No problem,” Wesley said. “I would recommend eating at Peking Garden, its just two blocks down Second Street. They have a buffet and after your fast, I imagine you would want to eat as much as you can.”

“Thanks,” Amaya said. She still couldn’t believe she was three hundred dollars richer. It was embarrassing how much of a fortune it seemed.

“Wait, one question,” Amaya said. “Will all the games be this hard?”

Wesley laughed. “We’ll see.”

He hung up.

Amaya slung the backpack on her shoulder and went into her dorm. She still had reservations about leaving her old bag there but she wasn’t about to break the rules now. The young woman was feeling a kind of high that she hadn’t felt since winning a tennis match. It made the ache in her limbs only seem inconvenient.

Her unexpected victory today had another effect: it made Amaya incredibly aroused. Despite her bad shape, she had still won! It was the first really good thing that had happened to her since starting college and the best thing was, she had earned it all herself. She was feeling so turned on and excited, the adrenaline racing straight to her libido.

Amaya went to her dorm room and shut the door. Helen still wasn’t there and Amaya was relieved. She quickly stripped out of her wet shirt and put on a much darker shirt. Her nipples were aching and Amaya moaned as she felt the dry shirt slid over them. She hadn’t been this aroused since the last time she had sex with John.

When Amaya pulled down her pants, she was amazed at how wet she was. She touched herself and shuddered. Sensitive to the slightest touch, her pussy felt terribly empty. Standing in front of her dresser, Amaya stroked herself once.

She stroked herself twice and wondered what kind of a man Wesley was.

Amaya stroked herself and wondered what he would do with her sweaty panties and bra.

Amaya stroked herself and wondered if any of the guys who saw her today was thinking of her now.

She had a climax within a minute of stroking. Amaya cried out before remembering how thin the walls were. She bit her lip and kept stroking. She had another climax was almost instantly.

And another.

And another.

Amaya pulled up her pants and sat down on her bed with the reddest blush. She prayed that Helen wouldn’t walk in right now. The room smelled of sex and sweat and Amaya knew she wouldn’t be able to deny masturbating. She opened a window and turned on the fan and hoped the smell would fade.

The backpack caught her eye and she wondered about the trade she made. She picked it up to examine it and found a startling surprise inside. The backpack was stuffed with bras and panties of multiple colors.

Amaya looked in amazement as she pulled out a rainbow of bras. The bras were in different sizes, an equal amount that centered around a C-cup. About ten of them fit her and Amaya realized Wesley must have guessed her size. Amaya felt a guilty pleasure in finally owning the colored underwear that she had always wanted as well as the decadent manner in which she earned them.

She examined the panties next and noticed something right away. They were all thongs. Purple, green, black, blue, pink and white; they were all thongs.

Amaya tried a green one on and moaned as the tight string slipped between her buttocks. The thong was tight and every time she took a step, the thong pressed against her sex. Amaya was still sensitive from her masturbating but in a good way. She took a few steps and shivered. The thongs were hedonistic and were going to be distracting but Amaya was looking forward to the adventure.

Her stomach growled and Amaya smiled. It was time to collect her real reward. Amaya wondered if Wesley would be at the restaurant he recommended. Perhaps the mystery man was waiting for her.

She decided to find out.

2. zaq007

zaq007 Porn Surfer

Interesting story cant wait for the next one

3. bingo2007

bingo2007 Sex Lover

Enjoy

Because I want to keep people revered up, I will spread the parts over the next 14 days.:D
    A cruel and unusual punishment.:D

4. pookey227

pookey227 Newcumer

awesome, fun story too, ill read it all

5. bingo2007

bingo2007 Sex Lover

Cell phone slave 2

Ladies and men, as I promised my second release, Enjoy and plz do leave a comment. ty.:D:D

Amaya woke from a strange dream and turned off her alarm. Helen hadn’t budged from her bed. Amaya took a moment to wake up and realized that this was the first morning in weeks that she didn’t have to have crackers for breakfast. That was when she remembered everything that had happened yesterday.

When she rolled out of bed, she felt her thong tug on her pubic hair. For a brief second she wondered if her memories of yesterday had been a dream but the thong dispelled that idea. While waiting for her financial aid, Amaya had dreamed of receiving her money almost every night. The disappointment that accompanied waking up had become a habit. Now, as Amaya dug into the take-out box of refried rice that was left over from last night, she realized that she didn’t have to wake up disappointed ever again.

On the other hand, there was the disappointment of last night. Amaya had gone to the restaurant that Wesley had recommended but she didn’t see him. Well, she couldn’t even be sure of that. She saw one handsome guy sitting alone at a table but he never looked at her. Amaya kept waiting for Wesley to appear and come to her table but after a half-hour, she had to admit she wasn’t coming. At least the food was good.

She selected a purple bra to wear today along with a black Sailor Moon t-shirt. Amaya picked the shirt in case Wesley had her getting sweaty again. The thong tugged against her sex and she was surprised to find herself already wet. She briefly wondered if Wesley would make her get sweaty on a more intimate level.

Amaya’s eyes widened as she realized where her thoughts were headed. It was foolish of her. All she knew of Wesley was that he was willing to give starving co-eds money in exchange for their underwear. She remembered how he knew she used to be in the tennis squad, which meant he had done some research on her. All of Amaya’s common sense told her that Wesley was a stalker at the very least if not something meaner and potentially nastier.

“But he had such a nice voice,” Amaya whispered in the early morning. He did have a nice voice. Deep, kind and just a little Southern, Amaya had warmed up to him instantly despite his strange commands. He was encouraging and he didn’t gloat at having her do things. Amaya felt like he was pulling for her, even though he was the one setting the game.

“God, I must be lonely,” Amaya said. She reminded herself that this was just a game and that she was going to quit as soon as it got weird or dangerous. Three hundred dollars was enough to carry her till her check came in. There was no need to get any more involved than she was with this stranger.

Amaya headed to the showers and tried to put Wesley in the back of her mind. All the money he could offer wasn’t as important as getting her mind back onto her classes. She reasoned that he might not even call today, he certainly didn’t specify.

Amaya took the cell phone to the shower anyway, just in case.

The classes dragged that day. Amaya was usually an excellent student but she found her attention wondering. Professors talked but Amaya didn’t hear what they were saying. Each professor was a possible suspect for the mysterious Wesley. Was it Professor Gering who always called on her first? Could it be Professor Rendell who had the same accent as Wesley? Amaya watched each one carefully but couldn’t find any clue that they might be her benefactor.

The thong was another sweet distraction. Amaya didn’t know how women wore them everyday. For her, the thong’s constant tugging of between her buttocks and the tight pull against her pubic hair was like foreplay. By her second class, Amaya was squirming in her chair and fighting the urge to slip a finger between her thighs.

All day long she kept the cell phone on her hip but it never rang. Amaya was tempted to call Wesley herself but she didn’t know if it was allowed. She was too afraid of jinxing the game to try.

Amaya hated how badly she wanted him to call. She knew that it was her fault. Most of her friends had gone to State but her scholarship was from here. Amaya had entered this college without friends and despite what popular television would have you believe, making friends in college was not easy. Most students assumed she was a foreign exchange student and treated her more like a curiosity than a person.

She had lunch at McDonald’s just because she could afford it. French fries never tasted so good. As a child, Amaya had horrified her mother with her preference for chicken nuggets. Now with a purse full of money that she had earned, Amaya ordered a twenty pack just so she would have more than she could possibly eat.

When her classes were over, Amaya headed back to her dorm. She had high hopes for what might be in her mailbox. It could be another package. It could be a mailed request to start her on another game. Amaya checked her mailbox and sighed when she didn’t see anything from Wesley.

It was halfway up the stairs that she realized that there wasn’t a financial aid check either.

Helen was folding clothes in their room when Amaya arrived. They didn’t say anything to each other. Helen was a blonde that was half Amaya’s weight. They had tried talking the first week of college but it was doomed to failure. Helen was an ex-cheerleader with a hobby of underage drinking while Amaya was still a book-reader who abstained from alcohol. Those differences were enough to keep them strangers. Helen also had arrived at college with a steady check from her parents while Amaya scrapped by. Helen never offered to lend Amaya money and Amaya suspected that Helen felt guilty about it. Not guilty enough to actually offer anything, but guilty enough to avoid Amaya in case the Asian ever made an issue of it.

Amaya ignored Helen and tried to read a book she borrowed from the library. Helen looked at her reading and rolled her eyes before returning to her clothes. Amaya smirked. She wanted to tell Helen about the adventure she had yesterday just to show the arrogant blonde that Amaya lived an interesting life. Amaya was tempted to show Helen her new underwear, just to dispel Helen’s preconceptions and see the look in her face.

In the end Amaya didn’t do anything but read.

The phone rang and Amaya groaned when she realized it was the dorm phone, not her cell phone. She didn’t bother to answer it. It was for Helen, it always was.

Helen talked with one of her girlfriends long enough to arrange another gathering. It was only Tuesday but there was already a party for the night. Amaya wasn’t sure if she felt scorn or jealousy. There really was a hedonistic college lifestyle but Amaya hadn’t made up her mind on whether she wanted to be a part of it. It seemed so pointless and yet ten times better than sitting in this room all night again. What Amaya really wanted was the chance to choose.

The next best thing to going somewhere happened when Helen left for her party. At least now the quiet hostility was gone. Amaya, still flush with her sudden wealth, debated ordering a pizza.

The phone rang.

Not the dorm phone, her phone.

She couldn’t speak at first but Wesley could.

“Hello Amaya, enjoying the evening?”

“Yes,” Amaya answered. She wanted to say that she was now, but she couldn’t be that forward.

“Where are you now?” Wesley asked.

“In my room,” Amaya said. “My roommate just left for the night.”

Amaya blushed. Why had she added that? She reminded herself that she didn’t know this guy and her hands clenched as she promised to behave.

“I’m glad she did,” Wesley said. “Yesterday was a game of fitness but today I will be more intellectual. I’m going to ask you some questions. If you can’t answer them, then the game is over. Answer all of them and you’ll get your three hundred dollars.”

“Questions? Like a trivia quiz?” Amaya said. She got very nervous. What if she just wasn’t smart enough? Being out of shape was embarrassing but she hated to think she could lose the money just from not being smart enough.

Wesley laughed. “Yes, it is a quiz of sorts, but not trivia. You know the answer to every question I’ll ask. You also have the option of passing on a question, but there will be a penalty. Refuse the penalty and the game is over. Understand?”

“I think so.”

“Good, then the first question is this, what is your favorite color?”

Amaya relaxed. She could do this. “Purple,” she said. She stopped herself in time from answering “like the bra I’m wearing now.”

“What was the best thing you ate last night?”

“The sesame chicken,” Amaya said. “God, I ate too much of that.”

“I’m sure you needed it,” Wesley said. “Next question, how do you like your roommate?”

It was Amaya’s turn to laugh. “I don’t. All she does is drink and hang out with her friends. She is like one of those bimbos that you see on TV but don’t actually believe exists. Well, she does.”

“There are a lot of them here,” Wesley said. “Next question, who was your first sexual partner?”

Amaya swallowed hard. That was unexpected and out of the blue. She didn’t know what to say at first.

“Are you declining to answer?” Wesley asked.

“I think so,” Amaya said. She knew she was being foolish. Who cares if Wesley knows it was John? Amaya was just too shocked to be open right now. Plus, she was a little curious to see what the penalty might be.

“Then I’m going to have to ask you to go to your window. Do you have the shade pulled?”

“No, it’s open,” Amaya said. She looked out the window, curious if Wesley was watching. The dorm was shaped like an ‘H’ and Amaya’s window faced another section of the building. There were several guys sitting in their rooms, but none of them were on phones or looking at her.

“Good, just stand at your window then for now. Next question, what kind of music do you listen to?”

“Don’t tell any one, but I have the biggest crush on Sheryl Crow,” Amaya said. “My mom keeps pestering me to try out her classical favorites but I just love anything Sheryl does.”

“A woman needs her own favorites,” Wesley agreed. “Does your mother have a lot of opinions on what you like?”

“She used to,” Amaya said. “It's weird. Once I graduated High School, she sort of lost interest. She didn’t even help me pack for college. I think she considers me a grown-up now.”

“Do you miss her?” Wesley asked.

“Yeah,” Amaya said. Now his earlier question about sexual partners didn’t seem so bad compared to now. Mercifully, Wesley changed the subject.

“What is your shoe size?”

Amaya told him. She also told him her dress size, her bra size and her favorite nail polish color (peach) without hesitation. It was far better than talking about her mom.

“Have you ever performed oral sex on a man?” Wesley asked.

The bluntness of the question surprised her but she recovered. “Yes,” she said.

“Swallow or spit?”

Amaya blushed. “Spit at first, but I hated seeing the look on his face. He always got so disappointed. I tried swallowing, and it wasn’t too bad.”

“I bet he appreciated that,” Wesley said.

Amaya blushed deeper. “He would have married me that night if he could.”

Wesley chuckled. “Are you seeing anyone now?”

“No,” Amaya said. Her heart was racing. “I guess technically I’m still seeing my boyfriend, John, but he is in Georgia and I haven’t heard from him.”

“Hard to be a couple with that kind of distance,” Wesley said. “If he called tonight, would you forgive him?”

Amaya felt a lump in her throat. She would. She knew she would but she didn’t want to admit it, not to Wesley or herself. Amaya said nothing.

“I am assuming that you are declining, right?”

“I rather not say,” Amaya said. She didn’t want to lie. For some reason, that was very important.

“Then I will have to ask you to take off your shirt,” Wesley ordered.

“In front of the window?” Amaya said.

“Of course,” Wesley said. “You are wearing a bra, right?”

“Yes, but,” Amaya said before stopping. It was his game and his rules. She didn’t want it to end so soon. Taking a deep breath, she pulled her shirt over her head. The shirt snagged on her glasses and she felt foolish for forgetting to them off first. By the time she tossed her shirt to her bed, she was blushing from her mistake before she realized her she was in her purple bra standing at her window where any one can see.

“I did it,” Amaya said.

“Very good,” Wesley said. “Next question, what is your favorite movie?”

“Pride and Prejudice,” Amaya said. “The A&E mini-series.”

“Who is your favorite living author?”

“Kim Newman,” Amaya said. “Oh shit!”

“What’s the matter?” Wesley said. There was concern in his voice and Amaya smiled briefly before explaining.

“There’s a room across from me with two guys and they are staring right at me! Oh god, I am so embarrassed!”

“Don’t be,” Wesley said. “You are a lovely lady and they are getting a visual treat.”

“What if they report me?” Amaya asked.

Wesley laughed. “You don’t know boys very well. Trust me, getting you in any sort of trouble that stops your behavior is the last thing they would do. What are they doing?”

“Just staring. Wait, one of them waved.”

“Don’t wave back,” Wesley said. “Just keep talking on the phone like you haven’t seen them. If you wave, then you start an exchange. Are you nervous?”

“Is that a question?” she joked. “Yeah, I am.”

“Is it turning you on?”

Amaya almost didn’t answer but she realized what his next requirement would be. “Yes,” she confessed.

“How many boyfriends have you had?”

“Just one,” Amaya said.

“That’s unbelievable,” Wesley said. “You are very attractive and intelligent. Are you holding off on dating for some reason?”

“Not by choice,” Amaya said. The two guys were still staring at her. She crossed her arm over her bra but she couldn’t hide her massive breasts without looking like she was covering herself. Amaya just couldn’t believe they were staring at her. She wasn’t thin like Helen or posing. She was just shirtless but yet they seem to be fascinated by her.

“Do you do any kind of art or writing?” Wesley asked.

“I draw,” Amaya said. “I haven’t painted since coming here though. I don’t have the supplies right now and I doubt Helen could let me draw without saying something.”

“Have you ever drawn nudes?” Wesley asked.

Amaya blushed. “Yes.”

“Anyone in particular?”

“My boyfriend, John,” she said. “I asked him to pose for me once. He couldn’t sit still.”

“Was he erect when you drew him?”

Amaya blushed deeper. “Yes. Very.”

“Did you enjoy playing yesterday?” Wesley asked.

“Yes, I really need that money,” Amaya said.

Wesley laughed. “I knew that. I was asking if you enjoyed the game. Running from place to place, stripping part way through, and knowing how exposed you were, did you enjoy that?”

“I’m not sure,” Amaya said. She looked across and saw that there were three guys now in the same room. Did they go get a buddy?

“Why aren’t you sure?” Wesley asked.

“It was humiliating to run braless like that but . . .”

“But you liked having guys look at you, right?”

Amaya knew better than to deny it. “Yes. It was flattering.”

“Did it turn you on?”

“Yes,” Amaya confessed.

“Did you masturbate last night?” Wesley said.

Amaya forgot about the staring boys and closed her eyes. She had masturbated. Several times and each time had been bliss. All she had to do was say it but she couldn’t bring herself to admit how much yesterday had aroused her.

“Pass,” Amaya said, not caring about the consequences.

“Then I must ask you to take off your bra,” Wesley said.

“I know,” Amaya said.

She summoned the courage. The boys were looking at her and Amaya knew this would drive them wild. Her heart beat faster and her thighs were tingling. Amaya knew deep down that she wanted to do this and that humiliated her even more. Without thinking about it any more, she reached behind her and unclasped her bra. She dropped it on the desk beside her and lowered her eyes so she shouldn’t have to see the boys.

Amaya couldn’t ignore how hard and dark her nipples were.

“Have you ever had anal sex?” Wesley asked.

“No, but John wanted to,” Amaya said. It was funny how she had no problem telling him these things now. “He said it would be a better form of birth control. I told him to find someone else’s ass to fuck.”

Wesley laughed. “Anal can be humiliating if not done right. Tell me, what are the boys doing now?”

Amaya peeked. “Oh God, there’s at least six of them now! I’m going to have the whole floor staring at me!”

“Is the three hundred worth it to you?” Wesley asked.

“No, yes, I’m not sure,” Amaya said. She hoped he wouldn’t ask her to explain. Amaya didn’t know if she could.

He didn’t.

“Do you want to cover up?”

“Yes!” Amaya said.

“Do you want to quit the game now?” Wesley said.

“No!” she said with just as much conviction.

“Very good,” Wesley said. “Have you gone grocery shopping yet?”

“No. Helen has a very small fridge that she also fills most of it with beer. I was thinking about renting a fridge like hers before buying any groceries.”

“Good plan,” Wesley said. “Doing anything tonight?”

Amaya gulped. “I’ve got nothing planned,” she said. Amaya hoped Wesley couldn’t tell how much of a bait that was. She wasn’t sure what she would do if he did offer something.

“Are you wet right now?” Wesley asked.

She didn’t even hesitate. “Yes.”

“Are you going to masturbate tonight?”

“Yes,” Amaya said. There was no doubt of that; no need to lie or deny it.

“Would you masturbate right now if I asked you to?” Wesley asked.

“Would I have to to stay in the game?” Amaya asked.

“No, I’m just asking if you would.”

Amaya stalled. “I rather not,” she said. She frowned and stomped her foot. Her breasts jiggled from her stomp and she was sure the boys across the way got an eyeful but she didn’t care. Amaya was mad at herself for turning Wesley down before he had really officially asked.

Wesley chuckled. “That’s okay. In fact, that was the last of my questions. You can pull your shade down now.”

He didn’t have to tell her twice. Amaya quickly pulled down the shade. She noticed however, that the boys across from her had swollen to about a dozen.

“Congratulations, Amaya,” Wesley said. “You performed quite well. I am very pleased with how open and fair you were. You have played the game with flair.”

“Thank you,” Amaya said. She almost tried to engage him in more conversation. She wasn’t quite ready for him to go just yet.

“If you will look outside your door, you’ll find your reward. Until next time, good-bye.”

He hung up. Amaya bit her lip and sighed. That didn’t quite go the way she wanted. She had hoped for some clue as to what he wanted out of her but instead, he had just tested her again. Amaya’s thighs ached with another need that she wasn’t willing to put into words.

She remembered what he said about her reward and was halfway to the door before she realized she was still topless. Amaya put her shirt back on and groaned as the thick cloth rubbed her hard nipples. Frustrated and excited, she cautiously opened her door.

Sitting in front of her door was another package. This one was bigger than the one that held her cell phone. Written in a flowing scrip was her name.

Amaya looked both ways down the hall but she saw no one. Could Wesley have left it himself? She discounted the idea. The floors that the women lived on were forbidden to men. It was possible for him to get here, but not likely.

She sat the package on her bed and opened it. A red envelope was inside and Amaya quickly opened it. There was no note, but there was three hundred dollars in twenties. Amaya’s fingers shook as she counted them. She wouldn’t need a fridge now, she could just eat out every night!

Amaya saw a white box inside the package and pulled it out. She blushed as she opened the box. Sitting in a sealed plastic bag was a pretty six-inch purple vibrator. It looked just big enough to be comfortable. Amaya tore it out of the plastic wrapping and touched it. It was made of a gel-like substance and was very flexible. The rest of the box was six sets of batteries and a simple note. The note read “Keep the vibrator with you always. Also, be outside the student theater at noon tomorrow.”

“That answers one question,” Amaya said. A vibrator was a very clear statement of intent. Amaya was relieved because it meant Wesley had sexual designs on her that went past just exhibitionism. Amaya was also nervous because she still didn’t know a thing about him. She was excited and anxious to the point that she didn’t care what happened next as long as something did.

Amaya slipped two batteries into the vibrator and turned it on. It had an adjustable dial that ranged from slight tingle to numbing. She ran it along her thigh and moaned as the sensation swept through her.

She wanted to use it. She wanted it inside her right now. She had never touched a vibrator before much less owned one and Amaya was dying to use it.

She didn’t. It was tempting but she couldn’t bring herself to. It was from Wesley and it was one thing to take his money and to wear his clothes but it was another to use his sex toys. Some last bit of resistance was inside her and it brought tears to the lonely girl’s eyes. She knew if she used his toy, then she was committing herself to him. It wasn’t something she just couldn’t do yet.

The note bothered her too. The student theater was near by but the fact that he told her what time to be there nagged at her. He obviously wanted as much of her hour as possible. Considering how much of his games had centered on exposing herself, the idea of a theater terrified her. Amaya realized she might be reaching the end of her limits and that saddened her. As much as Wesley intimidated her, she didn’t want to stop so soon.

Amaya read her book and did her homework with a dedication that came from frustration. She went down stairs to the cafeteria that was located in the basement of her dorm and had a little of everything. When she was done, she went back to her room and did some extra homework before she went to bed.

In the middle of the night, she awoke to the ringing of the phone. Amaya’s first thought was that she hoped it was Wesley. She was disappointed when she realized it was not the cell phone but the room phone. It kept ringing and Amaya got up to answer it. She was surprised to hear Helen’s voice.

“Amaya, I’m sorry to wake you,” Helen said.

Amaya became worried. Helen was never sorry for anything.

“Where are you?” Amaya asked.

“I forgot my keys and I’m in the lobby,” Helen said. “Can you come down and let me in?”

Amaya closed her eyes and let out a breath. Helen was slurring every word. It was more likely that Helen had her keys but was too drunk to find them.

“Yeah, I’ll be right down,” Amaya said.

She threw on some clothes and headed down the stairs. The dorm was eerie and quiet at three in the morning. Amaya found it hard to believe there were actually people sleeping in their rooms. The place seemed deserted and abandoned.

Amaya walked into the lobby and saw Helen standing at the door with some blonde guy. The guy looked more wasted than Helen. When she opened the locked door, she was alarmed to see the guy follow in behind Helen.

“Where is he going?” Amaya asked.

“To our room,” Helen said. “Look at him. He lives in Verner, there’s no way he’ll be able to make that walk in his condition.”

“No,” Amaya said. “We can’t let him in our room. It’s against the rules!”

The blonde guy snorted with laughter. Helen punched him.

“Look, Amaya,” Helen said slowly. “This is my boyfriend, Rick. He won’t come anywhere near you. If we get caught, I’ll say I snuck him in and you didn’t know about him. God, don’t be such a prude.”

Amaya flinched at being called a prude. She wanted to tell Helen about her striptease earlier just to see the look on her face. Amaya looked at Rick and saw that he was pretty harmless. She doubted he could walk up the stairs by himself. As much as Amaya knew she shouldn’t agree, part of her wanted to prove to Helen that she wasn’t the prude that Helen thought she was.

“Fine,” Amaya said.

It Helen ten minutes to get Rick up the stairs. Amaya went ahead and unlocked their dorm room. She didn’t want to be seen with the couple. Helen pushed Rick onto her bed and crawled in with him. Neither of them took of their shoes.

“Thanks,” Helen said.

Amaya turned out the light and went back to bed. Her mind wouldn’t let her sleep. She was upset with herself for letting Helen bring her boyfriend up here but she didn’t feel like she was without guilt herself. How could she criticize Helen when just a few hours ago she had stripped and stood at the window at the request of a stranger? Amaya felt like a hypocrite but at the same time, she knew that what she did was different. Helen was a drunk making bad choices. Amaya made her choices of her own free will. She didn’t know which was worse.

Across the small room, Helen and Rick started to fuck. Amaya didn’t see or hear them start but she could see them going at it now. The dorm was equipped with huge lights that kept the outside very well lit. This was nice and safe but the rooms inside were equipped with thin shades that did nothing to keep out the lights. At night, the room was bathed in a dim orange that resembled a night-light. Even without her glasses Amaya could clearly see that Rick was on top and that the sheets were slipping down his back. She watched with fascination as Rick thrust into Helen with a mechanical rhythm that was hypnotic. The sheets were still covering where they joined but the sheets couldn’t cover the noise. The wet sound of sex filled the room.

Amaya moaned. At first she was pissed that they were having sex with her in the room but now it she was just jealous. God, she missed John. No, she missed fucking John. Amaya felt lonely, aroused and outraged at the same time.

She watched for a few more minutes before making up her mind. Silently, Amaya reached for her backpack that she had set by her bed. She worried that they might hear the zipper but they were making too much noise. Rick was grunting now and Helen was making small whimpers. Amaya pulled out the vibrator and quickly pulled it under her sheets.

It was tricky to pull down her thong without making the bed creak but she did it. Amaya paused when she heard the two whisper. They had stopped fucking and from what Amaya could hear, they were debating on whether they should continue. She wanted to scream at them to continue but instead she kept quiet.

Rick and Helen started to fuck again. Amaya smiled and pushed the vibrator down between her legs. She didn’t have the courage to turn it on; she just wanted that girth inside her. Amaya knew she was wet but she was amazed by how easily the vibrator slid inside her. She pushed the vibrator in completely and shuddered as it filled her. Laying almost perfectly still, Amaya began to fuck herself.

Amaya watched as Helen rolled on top of Rick. The blonde was topless now and the orange light illuminated Rick’s hands on her small breasts. Amaya reached for her own breasts, mauling her nipples like John used to. She continued to pump her pussy with the vibrator as she watched Helen ride her boyfriend. Amaya imagined herself riding Rick and sometimes John.

She bit down hard on her lip as her first climax hit her. Amaya wanted to moan and scream but she kept quiet. She didn’t want Helen and Rick to stop. They were getting louder as they approached their own orgasm and Amaya felt like she was in an orgy with them. Amaya wanted them to climax, fuck and climax again so she could ride their sounds.

Amaya thought of Wesley and this time she did moan. What would he think about her right now? Would he like to hear Rick and Helen or would he want to hear her? If he called right now, Amaya knew she would let him hear her masturbate. She would give him a narration if he wanted it. Amaya was so aroused; her earlier inhibitions just seemed silly. She wanted Wesley right now and not just on the phone. He needed to be inside her, fucking and riding her as they watched the other couple.

She had another climax just thinking about it. Amaya gasped and choked back a whimper just in time. Rick and Helen had paused to roll back over again. Amaya laid still as they looked over at her, but her pussy clenched her vibrator in spasms.

Rick humped Helen again and now the sheets were down to their knees. Amaya couldn’t see his cock but she did see Helen’s legs wrapped around his buttocks, pulling Rick deeper in. Rick was about to come and Amaya smiled as his groan filled the room.

They stopped fucking when Rick came. Amaya was terribly disappointed. She kept masturbating as Helen and Rick quietly cleaned themselves up. Somehow, Amaya knew that sex with Wesley wouldn’t be over so quick. She came twice more before finally putting the vibrator back in her backpack. The couple was already beginning to snore.

Amaya rolled over with a big smile on her face. Tomorrow might bring the last game with Wesley but for now, she was fucked and satisfied. The thought that she might have had better sex than Helen delighted her until she fell asleep.

To be continued,

6. Hater

Hater Sex Lover

pretty nice...hope to see the next chapter very soon:D:D

7. bingo2007

bingo2007 Sex Lover

Cell phone slave 3

I guess I have made u all waited long enough, enjoy part 3:D:D:D

Rick and Helen were still asleep when Amaya woke up. They were still asleep when she returned from the showers so Amaya grabbed some clothes and got dressed quickly. She wasn’t crazy about dressing with Rick in the room but what could she do? As Amaya thought about it, she realized it wasn’t any worse than when she stripped by the window. At least here she wasn’t posing for him.

She went downstairs and sought out the cafeteria. Their morning selection was dismal but Amaya was still excited about actually having money. Once again she got a little of everything so she could sample it all. Weeks of crackers and peanut butter had deprived her of the simple joys of life like orange juice and butter. Amaya felt like a pig loading up her tray but only briefly. She was enjoying eating too much to care.

Shortly after sitting down, a guy stopped at her table. Amaya was too stunned to hear what he said at first and she had to ask him to repeat himself.

“Do you mind if I join you?” he said. “I saw you eating alone and I thought no one should face food this bad alone.”

To continue reading, click Whole Post

Amaya couldn’t believe her eyes and ears. He was tall, neat and had the best blue eyes. A sense of humor that didn’t involve breasts was enough to win her but good-looking too?

“Please do,” she said. “My name is Amaya.”

He sat down across from her. “Mine is Chris. Is this your first year?”

“Is it that obvious?” Amaya asked.

Chris laughed. “No, other than the fact that you’re eating here. I mean I’m only eating here because I hate myself.”

Amaya smiled. “I don’t hate myself yet, but I might if I have to finish this bagel.”

“Now I’m supposed to ask your major,” Chris said. “I’m not sure why, but everyone asks me five minutes into a conversation. It might be a law.”

“I noticed that too!” Amaya said. “I think it’s just a way to ask people questions that they are used to. For the record, I haven’t picked a major yet. I thought I would do my basic two years and then swing into what interests me.”

“Good for you,” Chris said. “Me, I’ve sold my soul to the theater.”

Amaya’s heart jumped. The theater? Was he Wesley? He did have a soft southern accent but then so did have the people here. A theater major would be appropriate for dramatic aspects of her benefactor. Looking at Chris, Amaya realized that she wouldn’t mind if it was he. She blushed as her x-rated thoughts.

“You’ve turned all pink,” Chris said. “Are you allergic to the theater?”

She shook her head. “Sorry, you just reminded me of friends that I miss. They went to state to be theater majors.”

Amaya was ashamed of how easily she had lied. What was she going to say? That he might be the guy slipping her money and vibrators?

Her explanation seemed to satisfy Chris and she felt really guilty when a look of concern came over his face.

“I know the feeling,” Chris said. “Most of my friends went to State too. Heck, all of them did. But I figured out what the cure was for missing your old friends. You got to go out and make new ones.”

Amaya chuckled bitterly. “Fat chance of that. My roommate and I don’t get along. My lab partners in biology won’t even talk to each other. The only person I do talk to is on the phone.”

She cut herself off as soon as she said that. Amaya hadn’t meant to mention Wesley but there it was. On the other hand, maybe that would be Chris’s clue to own up to being her mystery man.

He didn’t.

“I know what your problem is,” Chris said. “You’ve been spending too much time missing friends and not enough time having fun. You’re being overwhelmed by your boredom and need to get somewhere. I know we just meet, but how about we get your mind off things this Friday night? How about dinner and a movie? Don’t even think of it as a date, just two people spending time outside of their rooms.”

Amaya frowned, smiled and frowned again. The look on Chris's was just as confusing as he tried to follow her emotions. Amaya hadn’t expected to be asked out! She was equally delighted and perplexed. Was he just feeling sorry for her? Or maybe the cafeteria was a place for people to hook up and no ever told her?

“Yes, that would be great,” Amaya said. Part of her was hesitant; she didn’t really know this guy at all. He was cute and funny, but he could also be a psycho. Amaya knew she shouldn’t be agreeing to a date after five minutes of conversation but the idea of spending another Friday night reading was too much to escape.

Then again, she stripped for Wesley and gave him her underwear without ever seeing his face.

After accepting, Amaya talked for another blissful twenty minutes with Chris. She noticed that he relaxed a lot once she agreed to the date. His whole body relaxed and Amaya was startled to realize that she actually had made him nervous. Did a handsome guy like him really expect her to say no?

They discussed the movies that were playing and agreed to see anything except a movie about teenagers. Chris told a joke about how movie studios pick scripts that had Amaya choking on her pancakes. She hadn’t laughed that hard since coming to school and it felt good. Laughing had lifted a huge weight from her that she didn’t even know she had. Amaya listened to his other jokes and soaked in the good humor.

Amaya wanted to stay for another hour but she had morning classes. They agreed to meet in the lobby at six tonight and to finalize their plans then. Chris stood up when Amaya did and she found this rare act of chivalry charming. It was also unsettling. Would he be so chivalrous if he knew she was carrying a vibrator in her backpack?

The classes couldn’t go fast enough. Amaya half-listened to lectures and rarely took notes. How could she? Wesley had given her a time and a place to be as well as a vibrator. Amaya knew the next dare would be intense enough to warrant four hundred dollars and Amaya had a feeling she might have to finally decline. The entire experience had been exhilarating but she always knew there would be a time when Wesley would ask for too much. Amaya also knew that today might not be that day, which is why the day seemed to take so long. She was in a rush to see if this was the end after all.

Noon came and Amaya headed for the theater. She got there five minutes early and waited. Part of her wondered if Wesley was going to arrive in person. The idea excited her. She kept fidgeting as she waited for her thong was tight and wet against her sex.

When the school clock tower chimed at noon, Amaya’s phone rang.

“Hello Amaya, are you at the theater?” Wesley said.

“Yes,” Amaya said.

“Then listen very carefully,” Wesley instructed. “Walk around to the side that faces the parking lot. There should be a door that is propped open by a box. Go on in and turn right until you see a flight of stairs. Once you are up the stairs, call me back. Repeat it back to me.”

Amaya did and when Wesley was sure that she understood, he hung up. She put the phone in her pocket and headed around the theater. Her pulse raced with every step and when she saw the open door, she had to pause to catch her breath. There were signs on the door that warned against being left open and Amaya felt a twinge of guilt. Was Wesley asking her to do something illegal? She steeled herself and walked in.

Inside the theater was jammed with students. Amaya smirked as she realized that not one of them seemed bothered by the open door. She relaxed and turned right. The stairs were a good distance away but none of the students stopped her or questioned why she was there. The stairs themselves were roped off but Amaya stepped over the rope without hesitation. She half-expected someone to complain but again they ignored her.

The second floor was dark and quiet. Amaya questioned the wisdom of coming here, especially since she really didn’t know Wesley. What if this was some kind of trap? Shaking a little, she called him.

“I’m up the stairs,” Amaya said.

“Good, turn left and go to the fourth door,” Wesley said.

“I’m here,” Amaya said when she was in front of it.

“Go in, it should be unlocked,” Wesley said.

Amaya opened the door and didn’t like how dark it was. She had a sudden suspicion that he was in there waiting for her. Cautiously she went in and found a light switch. It was an empty dressing room. Amaya felt relieved and then a little disappointed. He wasn’t here after all.

“Lock the door behind you,” Wesley said. “And take a look around.”

The door had a solid lock that looked brand new. Amaya locked it and checked it twice before examining the dressing room. It looked like the kind of place you would see in a movie about actresses. A vanity table dominated the room, complete with a mirror encircled by light bulbs. Several gowns hung from dummies and a comfortable looking couch lined the far wall.

Amaya approached the vanity table and looked at the chair in front of it. The chair was plush with a soft leather seat. The tabletop was almost bare except for a box and a set of headphones but the light bulb surrounded mirror made Amaya feel glamorous. The box was plugged into an outlet. Amaya almost opened it but decided against it. She asked Wesley what he wanted her to do now.

“First, I would like you to take off your shirt and pants in front of the mirror,” Wesley said.

She looked at the mirror suspiciously. Was there a camera? A shiver of excitement went down her spine. How could Amaya know for sure? She liked the idea of Wesley watching her so she took off her shirt in a slow dramatic fashion. Her pants came off just as slowly and she took care to wiggle her hips as the pants slid down.

“They’re off,” she whispered into the phone.

“Good, what color are your panties and bra today?”

Amaya concealed her disappointment. Apparently he wasn’t watching her after all. “They’re both blue. Dark blue.”

“Sounds lovely,” Wesley said. “Plug in the headset to your phone and set the phone down on the table. I want to be able to talk to you while your hands are free.”

A thrill ran through Amaya. He wanted her hands free? That single sentence made Amaya very moist between her thighs. She plugged in the headset and put it on. The sound quality was amazing.

“Do you see the box on the table? Open it but be careful, the inside will be hot.”

The box opened to reveal a heating apparatus. A bottle was sitting inside, filled with a yellow liquid. Amaya took out the bottle as Wesley instructed and opened it. The smell of something exotic filled the room.

“Wow, what is this?” Amaya said. The aroma was thick and sweet.

“I’m glad you like it. It’s one of my favorite smells. Pour a little into your hand and rub it into your arms.”

Amaya did as he commanded. The lotion was thick and warm in her fingers. Amaya massaged her left arm and moaned as the hot liquid melted into her skin.

“Look at yourself in the mirror and tell me what you see,” Wesley commanded.

“My skin is shimmering from the lotion,” Amaya said. “I’m doing my other arm now and both limbs are glowing.”

“Use the oil to massage your legs,” Wesley said. “And tell me what you are doing.”

Amaya liked the hint of desperation in his voice. It made her feel powerful and beautiful.

“I’m putting my foot on the table so I can reach my legs,” Amaya said. “My leg is stretched out and I’m pouring the lotion directly onto my thigh. Oh! It is so very warm!”

She imagined that she heard a groan from Wesley but she couldn’t be sure.

“My fingers are digging into my skin and I’m massaging the oil down my legs. I’m doing my calf now. Its glowing like my arms are.”

“Do the other leg now,” Wesley said and this time Amaya was sure she heard a moan.

“Okay,” Amaya said. “I have my other leg up now. This time I’m pouring the oil into my hands.”

“Start with your calf and work your way up,” Wesley commanded.

“Yes, I shall,” Amaya said. “I have to stretch to reach my calf but it feels so good with the oil. I’m using both hands, moving my hands in a circular rub.”

“I’m up to my knee. Now I’m doing my thigh. Oh, I love this lotion. It smells so good.”

Wesley let Amaya massage herself for a minute before giving his next command. She already knew what it would be and she was impatient to obey.

“Take off your bra,” Wesley asked. “And look in the mirror. Describe them to me.”

“They’re round,” Amaya said after she removed her bra. “My breasts are very round and I guess kind of high. I’ve seen pictures of women in porn but their breasts are never as up as mine are. My nipples are very brown and under this light, they almost look black.”

“Are they hard?” Wesley asked.

“Very,” Amaya purred. The sexuality in her voice surprised her. This was fun and although she was in a theater, she felt very alone and comfortable. It was also enjoyable to be teasing Wesley for a change and she was reveling in it.

“Rub the lotion into your breasts and watch the mirror. Don’t talk about it, just do it and watch,” Wesley said.

Amaya poured the lotion into her hands and did as she asked. When her slippery fingers brushed her nipples, Amaya moaned loudly before controlling herself. Her breasts were very sensitive, almost tingling to the touch. The lotion only enflamed her arousal and she caught herself digging her fingers into her soft flesh.

Looking in the mirror, Amaya noted how much she looked like some sort of pinup model. Maybe it was just her hard nipples or maybe it was the glow of her skin, but Amaya realized just how attractive she really was. She massaged her breasts harder until she left red marks in her shimmering skin. The mirror reflected her ripe breasts and Amaya understood why men craved them so much. They were swollen with her feminine nature, smooth, curved and perfect.

“Amaya?” Wesley said.

“Yes?” she moaned.

“Take off your panties.”

There it was. It was where Amaya had planned to draw the line but it was unthinkable now. She lifted her buttocks and grabbed the band of her thong, sliding her underwear down to her ankles before kicking them off. Sitting back down in the chair, she was surprised by how wet the seat already was.

“They’re off,” Amaya said. Her heart was pounding so hard, she wondered if he could hear it.

“Good, now pour the lotion into your hands.”

“Yes,” Amaya said after swallowing. “I have it in my hands now.”

“Very good. Now I want you to massage your sex for me, but do not enter yourself. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Amaya said. She jumped as soon as her fingers touched herself. She smeared the lotion over her thick bush of hair, rubbing it into her outer lips. Her clitoris was emerging from its hood and Amaya groaned whenever her finger rolled over it.

“Feeling good?” Wesley asked.

“Oh yes,” Amaya said.

“Do something for me,” Wesley said. “Take both hands rub straight down the sides of your sex. Rub up, then down, parallel to your opening but stay outside.”

“Oh!” Amaya moaned. She could feel a climax waiting on the edge of her body. All her thoughts of modesty felt silly now. The young woman just wanted to come and soon.

“I think you should get your vibrator,” Wesley said.

“Yes!” Amaya hissed. The backpack was right beside her and Amaya dug through the pockets till she found the purple vibrator. She took it out and thought about covering it with lotion as well.

“Look at yourself in the mirror,” Wesley said. “Can you see your arousal?”

“Yes,” Amaya said. “My face is flushed. My eyes seem larger. I look kind of like a slut.”

“Yes, but a slut for your own body,” Wesley said. “You can’t see your crotch in the mirror, can you?”

“No, do you want me to move?” Amaya said.

“No, but I do want you to watch your face. Take your vibrator and put it right on the lips of your sex, but don’t enter yourself just yet.”

“Please,” Amaya said. She did as he asked and she could herself clench inside. The vibrator was so close and she needed it so badly.

“Not yet,” Wesley said. “I want you to turn on the vibrator and run it up and down slowly against your slit.”

Wesley was quiet as Amaya moaned. Up and down, she did as he commanded and all the time she could feel her climax rising and falling. Her reflection showed a young Asian woman with her mouth open in lust. Her chest glowed and her nipples were two dark hard points. Amaya felt a rush of desire and she realized it was for herself. She was a slut for her own body and curiously, Amaya felt no shame.

“I’m going to let you fuck yourself in a minute,” Wesley said. He chuckled at her whimper and then continued. “But first, I want you to stroke your slit ten times before penetrating yourself. I want you to count off your strokes and when you reach ten, wait for my command. Can you do all this?”

Amaya nodded before realizing he couldn’t see her. “Yes,” she said and her voice was little more than a whisper.

“Then start,” Wesley said.

Amaya ran the vibrator up her slit, moaning as the vibrations went straight through her sex and up and down her spine.

“One,” she said.

“Two.”

“Three.”

“Four,” she moaned and she shivered. She had to fight to keep her thighs from closing on the vibrator.

“Five.”

“Six.”

“Seven, oh God!” Amaya moaned.

“Don’t come yet,” Wesley admonished.

“I am so close!” Amaya whined.

“Just a little longer,” Wesley commanded and his stern voice held Amaya back.

“Eight!” she groaned. She was using both hands, clenching the vibrator with white knuckles.

“Nine!” she whimpered.

“Ten!” she said with a send of triumph. Amaya almost fucked herself right there but somewhere she found the restraint. She stayed perfectly still, the vibrator resting on her wet, wet, wet sex.

“Do you see yourself in the mirror?” Wesley asked.

Amaya looked and was surprised by how little she recognized the woman in the mirror. Her hair was a mess, wet from the sweat and tension. The flush of her face was down to her chest, adding to the colors of her darkened nipples and the shine of the lotion. Her glasses were slipping down her nose and Amaya was surprised the most by the pure lust that was on her face.

“Look at yourself, and slip your vibrator in,” Wesley said.

Amaya watched as she penetrated herself until her eyes shut in bliss. The vibrator filled her completely. She fucked herself with a passion and a force that welled up from deep inside her. In the mirror, she could watch her massive breasts jiggling with the motions of her fucking. Amaya fucked herself harder, trying to make her breasts shake faster and faster just to watch them. Distracted by her breasts, she had her first climax without warning.

“Yes!” she yelled into the phone as her body shook. “Sorry,” she added.

“Don’t be,” Wesley said. His voice was strained and Amaya wondered, no, prayed that he was masturbating too.

“Keep masturbating,” Wesley ordered and Amaya happily obeyed. “Deep, even strokes. Plunge that vibrator hard inside you like I would. Fuck your pussy for me because I can’t. I can hear from here how wet you are.”

Amaya blushed as she realized she could hear it too. Her sex was wet, and the squishing sounds seemed to echo in the dressing room. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled as she tried to make the sounds louder, more obscene and more audible. She might be a slut for her own body but she wanted to share and most of all, she wanted to hear Wesley groan as he comes too.

Just the thought of Wesley coming brought about another orgasm. Amaya watched her face as she climaxed and she knew deep in her heart that she was beautiful. Wesley groaned with her as she came, but she knew he hadn’t come. Amaya decided he just needed more encouragement.

“I’m going to come again,” Amaya said. “Are you close?”

“Don’t worry about me,” Wesley said. “Just look at yourself. Can you squeeze one of your breasts as you masturbate?”

“Of course,” Amaya said. She grabbed on of her golden breasts and squeezed. Her nipple was so sensitive to the touch, Amaya could feel a sock of electricity connecting her nipple to her sex. Inspired, she told Wesley about this.

“Do this for me,” he said. “Twist your nipple as you stroke and tell me when you come.”

Twisting her nipple, Amaya clenched as her climax surged. “I’m coming!”

“Ride it,” Wesley said. “Ride the bliss of your own body.”

She did. Amaya twisted in her seat as the pleasure swept her. The woman in the mirror writhed with Amaya and Amaya felt a fresh surge of lust. Amaya wished that Wesley did have a hidden camera because she never felt as sexual as she did now and she wanted to preserve the moment forever and ever.

“Now stop,” Wesley said.

Amaya moaned but she pulled the vibrator out.

“Put the vibrator back in your backpack,” Wesley said.

“We’re not done are we?” she asked.

He laughed. “Yes, we are for today. You have certainly earned your money today.”

She struggled to regain her breath. “But did you come?”

“I appreciate the offer, but I will come at my own choosing. For now, I am content to listen to you. Your voice is very beautiful when you come.”

Amaya didn’t know what to say. “Thank you” seemed inadequate for the feelings she was experiencing. Her body was alive and tingling and despite her orgasms, she craved more. She wanted to continue but she knew the game well enough to know that asking would never work.

“You can get dressed now,” Wesley said. “If you look to your left, there will be a chest. Open it, and you will find a package with your name on it. Inside will be your money and something for our next game.”

“I doubt I could stand,” Amaya said and she joined in Wesley’s laughter.

“I’m glad you did enjoy it,” Wesley said. “This game is where most players drop out. I can’t tell you how glad I was to have you stay in the game.”

“I think I surprised myself with this one,” Amaya said. “To be honest, I went a lot further than I had planned. I guess I can do anything now.”

Wesley chuckled. “Ah Amaya, the thing is, the game gets much harder from here on out. Good luck, and have a great day.”

He hung up before Amaya could stop him. What did he mean that the game was going to get harder? Were they going to meet soon? Amaya had a dozen questions and no one to ask.

She did manage to stand though her knees were a little weak. Amaya dressed as best she could, moaning as the thong rubbed against her drenched sex. She leaned against the table and touched herself, tempted to take herself again. Amaya didn’t though. She knew that any orgasm she could have now wouldn’t be as sweet as when it was with Wesley. It was hard but she decided to save herself.

The chest lid was heavy but Amaya got it open. It was empty except the package. Amaya opened it there and swallowed hard at the contents she found. The four hundred dollars didn’t surprise her but the other items did. Amaya picked them up and understood what Wesley meant by the game getting harder.

One of the items was a simple black blindfold. That was nothing compared to the other item. It was a red paddle, covered in tiny dimples. The handle was black leather and fit easily in her hand. Amaya ran her hand over the dimples and imagined it striking her ass. She shivered, never having been spanked as a child, she found herself afraid of starting now.

The worse part was, Amaya couldn’t honestly say she was scared enough to quit.

To be continued

8. bingo2007

bingo2007 Sex Lover

Cell phone slave 4

So many cruelties in this planet, I have made you all waited long enough, forgive me.
    Enjoy:D:D:D:D

Amaya had tossed and turned all night. Her dreams were barely lucid as images of leather, handcuffs and paddles dominated her mind. She imagined being bound and gagged by mysterious men who hid their faces from her. They would paddle her like a child, humiliating her as they called her names. Amaya dreamed that she would escape only to willingly seek them out again to be punished for something she couldn’t quite name.

She awoke shortly before dawn. It took her a moment to convince herself that she was awake. Her pussy was wet and her thong felt unbearably tight. Her ass was sore from clenching all night and she had to consciously relax her buttocks. The sounds of licking were coming from across the room and Amaya realized that she had been dreaming of being licked just moments before. As the fog of sleep lifted from her mind, she remembered waking up to her roommate and her boyfriend slipping in the night before.

She turned her head quietly towards the source of the noise. Her glasses were sitting on the dresser but she could see the scene before her as plain as day. Rick was sitting up in the bed with his hands holding something around his lap. As the rising sun peeked through the shades, Amaya saw that what Rick was holding was Helen’s head. She was bobbing up and down and what could only be his cock. Amaya couldn’t be sure, because Helen’s long blonde hair was forming a curtain around the action.

To read more, click Whole Post

Amaya’s fingers moved quietly under her covers. It wasn’t even a question of ethics for her anymore. She had desires and watching these two was too much temptation: where was the harm? Her fingers moved under her thong and she bit her lip as her fingertips brushed her clitoris. Subtly she shifted her thighs open so as to not alert Rick and Helen. Neither of them noticed as Amaya moaned from the filling touch of her fingers.

Helen’s hair still obscured Rick’s cock but Amaya was more than happy to watch Rick’s face. He looked so intense as Helen sucked him. His mouth was open and he kept shutting his eyes as the pleasure over took him. Amaya could picture him in bed, looming over her with that same expression as he drove himself into her. His chest was bare too and the muscles she saw were impressive. One of his pectoral muscles would flex each time Rick hip’s rose to meet Helen’s mouth and Amaya was hypnotized by the display of tensed power.

It didn’t take long for Amaya to climax. Her heels dug into the bed as she fought to keep from giving herself away. She bit her lip and shut her eyes while her sex clenched tight around her fingers. Despite the anxieties of her dreams, Amaya’s libido was on a hair trigger. She wasn’t sure what that said about her but at the moment, she could care less.

Helen moved her hair from away her face and held it against her neck. Amaya stared at the sight of Rick’s cock, squirming a little as she recognized the wet sheen of Helen’s spit. His cock wasn’t huge or unusual but it was real. After days of masturbating and playing with a vibrator, Amaya found herself aching for the flesh that came from a person. As Rick’s cock disappeared into Helen’s mouth, Amaya found herself relaxing her throat, wishing she could taste him for herself.

“Faster,” Rick grunted.

Amaya stroked herself faster at his command although it was Helen to which he was referring. It reminded her of Wesley’s commands yesterday and how much she loved masturbating for him. She wondered if Wesley would ever command her to suck him. Yesterday it had been a fear of hers but right now, watching as Helen moved faster on faster over Rick’s cock, Amaya would have been willing to suck him and more.

She came before Rick did and once more she had to stifle her groans. There was no need. Rick was groaning louder now and Helen’s sucking sounds weren’t quiet either. They didn’t seem to care about the noise they were making which bothered Amaya, but not enough to make her stop masturbating. The sight of Rick’s intense face, his flexing chest muscles and his wonderful real cock were payment enough for their rudeness.

“Yes!” Rick exclaimed and Helen’s head froze. Amaya knew he was ejaculating, expending himself into Helen’s mouth. Oh how she ached to see that! All she could do was watch as Rick shuddered and Helen squeezed his cock with her hands. Amaya’s own hand was rubbing herself furiously to another climax as she fantasized about Rick’s seed filling her throat. The fantasy shifted in her head and it was Wesley’s semen in her mouth and then it would shift back and forth between Rick and Wesley until she was swallowing both of them.

Helen finally raised her head and Rick’s cock fell from her lips. “Hush, you’ll wake her!”

“Sorry,” Rick said and it was clear he wasn’t. Amaya had an uncomfortable thought that maybe he was trying to wake her up. Being a voyeur was one thing, but she wasn’t sure how she felt about being invited to watch. It was just too confusing to think about this early in the morning.

“Think we waked her?” Rick asked.

Helen laughed. “Of course not. If she did wake up, she would be screaming at us to stop. She’s probably some sort of eunuch.”

Amaya bit hard on her tongue. Eunuch? Would Helen think that if she knew that Amaya had spent yesterday having phone sex in the theater?

“Eunuch huh?” Rick said. “Maybe we could educate her.”

“Ew!” Helen said. “She never dates and I’ve never heard her talk about guys. All she likes to do is study. I bet she doesn’t even masturbate. You’d have better luck teaching an ice cube.”

Rick laughed and whispered something Amaya couldn’t hear. The couple then covered up with the blankets and kept whispering until they fell asleep. Their snores were louder than their sex.

Amaya couldn’t go back to sleep. She couldn’t believe that Helen thought so low of her. Her thong was drenched and her fingers were sticky but her roommate thought she was a sexless eunuch. Amaya thought Helen was a brainless slush but what Helen said still hurt. It made Amaya feel very alone to think that other people don’t see her as a sexual person. Part of her wanted to jump out of bed and tell Helen and Rick about Wesley. Another part of her wanted to mount Rick right in front of Helen and show her how much of a prude Amaya was.

In the end, Amaya just laid in bed until her alarm went off.

Amaya’s feelings plagued her the rest of the day. Her classes couldn’t distract her from the events of this morning. She often wished Wesley would call her up and give her another task just to get her mind off of Helen’s insults. Her date with Chris also crept into her mind. She wondered if Chris thought she was a eunuch too and that he just asked her out because he felt sorry for her or something. Amaya was used to people treating her a little differently than others but she had always assumed that it was because she was half Asian. Now she was nagged by the thought that perhaps she was giving off some sort of no-sex vibe that turned people off.

It made her think of last night. Wesley had ordered her to masturbate for him but for some reason, he didn’t jack off himself. That shook her confidence more than anything Helen had said. Maybe it was just all intellectual to him and that he just wanted to see how far a poor girl would go for money? Even as low as Amaya’s self esteem was, she couldn’t bring herself to believe that. She remembered the purr of his voice yesterday and she remembered the groans when she described herself. Still, she was plagued by doubt and wished he would ask her to do something to get him off just to remove her doubts once and for all.

All day she carried the paddle in her backpack and now she was no longer afraid of it. Earlier she had worried that the paddle meant that they would be doing bizarre domination games like some bad Internet porn story but now she hoped Wesley would ask her do something kinky if just to prove to herself that she was a sexual person. Amaya was painfully aware that so far all she had really done for Wesley was wear sexy lingerie and masturbate. She felt a pressure to compete with Helen’s promiscuity just to show there was nothing wrong with her. It never occurred to Amaya that Helen wouldn’t have the courage to strip in front of her window or to masturbate in front of a mirror, but then the doubts of youth were never rational.

The hours passed by without a call from Wesley and her thoughts turned to her date tomorrow with Chris. Amaya thought about what she would wear and mentally went through her wardrobe. The insecurities of this morning lingered in her head and everything she owned that she thought was sexy now seemed immature. Amaya wanted to knock Chris’s socks off and the anime shirts she owned didn’t seem to cut it.

She was walking out of her biology class when she spotted the area across the street known as 'downtown'. It was the name for a collection of bars that were located near the university and it was where Helen went almost every night. Amaya had never explored that area because she had no interest in learning how to drink but standing where she was, she noticed that there was a clothing shop among the bars. It had never occurred to her that the dense buildings might contain something other than places to dance and get drunk.

Amaya mentally counted her money and knew she could easily afford a new outfit. It nagged at her that she wasn’t saving the hard earn money for food but the weeks of living frugally gave her an inflated sense of her wealth. This was her chance to buy something sexy for both her date and her roommate.

The first clothing store she found had dozens of wonderful sexy outfits but nothing even approaching her size. The clothes she found appeared to be made for anorexia victims. It wasn’t as if Amaya was huge or misshapen. She was just a bit larger than her peers and that appeared to be large enough to exclude her from anything remotely stylish.

The next store was just as disappointing as were the next and the next one after that. Worse than the shrunk clothes were the snickers from the sales people. They were all tiny girls who often didn’t bother to try to help Amaya. It was clear that nothing would fit her, so why bother to pretend that there was something here for her?

By the time Amaya had reached the end of downtown, she was about ready to cry. It wasn’t like she was looking for a pole dancer’s outfit, she just wanted something pretty to wear. In the course of an hour, she had gone from feeling sexless to just feeling fat. Amaya wanted to run home, go to bed and come out after she had starved herself.

That was when she found “Pamela’s”. Literally at the end of the street before the city park, Pamela’s sat like a dirty secret. The display window had mannequins that were shaped like real people, or as close to real as Amaya had ever seen. She nearly squealed with delight at the sight of pants that wouldn’t get snagged around her calves.

The store inside was deserted except for one heavyset woman reading a romance novel at the counter. She looked up when Amaya entered and flashed the newcomer a radiant smile. The shopkeeper expressed so much warmth in her smile that Amaya felt like she had entered a secret club.

Introductions were made and Amaya learned that the older woman was the Pamela that owned the store. Pamela sensed Amaya’s relief at finding the store and enquired as to Amaya’s needs. When she told her that she needed some clothes for a date, Pamela was only too eager to help. She commandeered Amaya’s choices in clothes and helped her pick items that were more daring than what Amaya was used to.

The way Pamela took control of the situation reminded Amaya a lot of Wesley. It was as if the older woman had assumed responsibility for Amaya’s date and was using Amaya as a canvas. It was scary to see how revealing some of the clothes were but because Pamela was choosing them, it somehow released Amaya of responsibility. She surrendered to Pamela’s suggestions with a buzz of excitement, trusting the older woman to steer her right with the same innate trust she gives Welsey.

By the time she left Pamela’s loaded with bags, Amaya had spent nearly three hundred dollars. On the long walk home, she marveled at how she wouldn’t refund a cent. It wasn’t the clothes that she enjoyed as much as she enjoyed being treated like a sexual woman by Pamela. She realized that was what reminded her the most of Wesley. As she walked home, she daydreamed about what clothes Wesley would have picked for her if he was there. As her fantasies multiplied, the black thong she wore rubbed her tighter and tighter.

It was six o’clock when she got home and since Wesley hadn’t called yet, Amaya was getting increasingly anxious. She tried to hide her anxiety from Helen but she didn’t need to put out the effort. Helen was too busy ogling the nice clothes Amaya had bought and the blonde was green with envy as she watched Amaya very slowly put her clothes away. Her roommate never asked where she got the money for the clothes even though Amaya had worked hard on an alibi. Amaya was starting to understand that hiding Wesley from Helen wasn’t going to be that difficult after all.

Eventually Helen decided to go out with her friends. As soon as she left, Amaya took out her phone and set it in front of her. Wesley had been calling every day and the day was soon ending. The shopping experience had been such a boost to her ego that it had eased her fears over the paddle and the blindfold. She still felt like the game had taken too kinky of a turn to continue but at least with the new clothes, she won’t walk away from the game empty handed.

Unspoken to even herself was the thought that maybe the game wouldn’t get too kinky after all and that tonight would result in yet another mind blowing orgasm. Oh, it crossed her mind but she wouldn’t let herself dwell on it. Accepting that the game would be incredible for another night just made her too anxious for the long wait of the silent phone.

At nine, the phone rang. Amaya answered it before the first ring was finished.

“Hello Amaya. Buy anything interesting today?”

She paused. Was he referring to her shopping trip? Amaya wondered if he had been watching her. Instead of being outraged, she found herself being strangely flattered. It was nice to be considered worth spying on.

“I bought some clothes today,” Amaya said neutrally.

“Good for you,” Wesley said. “A lovely lady should have plenty of clothes to show off her beauty.”

Amaya blushed at the compliment. She wished they could just flirt for the entire hour so she could listen to his soft Southern voice. Before she could respond, Wesley was already moving into the game.

“Yesterday I said that the game was going to become much harder. I can also promise you that if you keep playing the game, your life will never be the same again. The challenges will become more difficult but you will always have the chance to back out. Are you ready for today’s game?”

She swallowed. This was the moment of truth. “Yes.”

“Good, first you need to take the paddle and blindfold and place them on your bed.”

“Done it,” Amaya said after a moment.

“Now pull down your shades and then pull down your pants.”

That was a little harder. She was relieved that she was allowed to pull down her shades but stripping her pants was another matter. Wesley was wasting little time and she was pretty nervous. Amaya wiggled out of her jeans and noticed that she was already soaking her black thong. The thin strip of material in the back didn’t cover her ass at all and considering the importance of the paddle, Amaya was all too aware of her bare cheeks.

“Listen very carefully,” Wesley said. “When I tell you to, unlock your door and then pick up your blindfold. Walk to your desk and place one of your larger textbooks on your table. Put on your blindfold, and lean forward until you are bent over your desk. Put your phone down on the book and hang up. Place both hands on either side of the book. Once you are in this position, no matter what happens, you are not allowed to lift your hands from the desk. If you do, then the game is forfeit. You will stay in this position until the phone rings and then you may answer it. You are not allowed to speak until the phone rings. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I think so,” she said. Her pulse was pounding so hard, it was difficult to hear his voice over the beating of her own heart.

“Then do as I ask, and when you hang up the phone, I will know you are in position.”

Amaya first unlocked her dorm door. That was perhaps the most difficult task of all. Her first week in the dorms, she had been bombarded with safety warnings concerning female students. She knew that the only reason Wesley would ask her to do this was so that she could have a visitor. Would it be Wesley? Would it be someone else?

She knew that she might be sealing her doom but Amaya unlocked the door. Her hand shook a little but there was no denying the wetness soaking her thong. Amaya knew that her desire was overwhelming her common sense and it embarrassed her and excited her at the same time. Deep inside she felt that Wesley would finally make his appearance.

On her desk she laid out the book as he commanded. The blindfold she picked up off the bed and her eyes lingered on the paddle. Amaya kept watching the paddle as she walked over to the desk, as if the paddle would strike her as soon as she let down her guard. She placed the phone on the book and placed her glasses beside them. Blinded first by her lack of vision, she slipped the blindfold over her eyes to completely place her in darkness. She leaned forward and placed her hands flat on the desk. Knowing she was to be spanked, Amaya moved her feet back until she was almost completely doubled over.

Before she lost her courage, Amaya felt for the phone and hung it up.

The waiting began. Amaya had half expected something to happen as soon as the line was dead. When nothing happened except for the racing of her heart, she started to worry. Was this the test? Was she to stand here for an hour with her pants missing and her ass exposed to try her patience? Amaya moaned at the thought. She couldn’t wait an hour by herself, she just couldn’t!

She thought about how she must look. He didn’t ask her to remove her shirt but she could feel the weight of her breasts pulling down. The black thong was invisible, the back of it stretched tightly over her anus. Her cheeks would be completely bare and Amaya wondered if her ass looked fat. In her mind she toyed with her image, spinning it around and around as she realized that despite her flaws, she couldn’t deny how sexual her pose was.

The door opened, louder than it had ever opened before. She didn’t hear the door close and she had a terrible panic that her visitor was leaving it open for anyone to peer at her. So great was her fear of being exposed that she didn’t hear the footsteps of her visitor until he was standing right next to her. A foot hit the bedpost and Amaya jumped at the sudden noise.

She stayed bent over though.

Something whistled through the air and Amaya flinched. Nothing happened. The whistling continued and she realized he must be taking practice swings with the paddle. For no good reason, Amaya had a sudden doubt that her visitor was male. Maybe a female would slip easier through the girl’s floor. Could Wesley have sent a woman to spank her? How would she ever know?

It turns out that Amaya knew as soon as a gloved hand glided over her ass. The hand was large, wide and cupped her ass in an authoritative manner. It squeezed her ass like it owned her. The hand moved to her other cheek and she felt the palm press against her. It was a man’s hand and the thought that it could be Wesley himself thrilled her.

The hand moved to her thong and Amaya tensed. The fingers hooked under the thin material and pulled. It was only a light pull but it was enough to make Amaya moan. The front of the thong was right against her sex and when the hand tugged, it rubbed the flimsy material against her clitoris. The fingers released her thong and Amaya’s knees were shaking.

She next felt the hand on her back. Goose pimples ran down her spine even though she still had her shirt on. The hand scooped up her long black hair and wound it into a fist. She cried out when the hand pulled sharply on her head but she cut off her cry for fear of breaking the rules.

For a long minute, nothing happened. Amaya felt a panic attack rising. This was stupid of her. He could be a killer or a molester and she was just standing here, bound only by verbal rules. She told herself that if anything happened, her hands were free and she could defend herself but realistically she knew that a lot could happen before she did anything.

Amaya was about to rise and quit when she felt something hard and cold against her buttock. It was the paddle. The touch soothed her rather than frighten her. The paddle was mundane compared to her fevered fantasies. She pushed back into the paddle and wiggled her hips in invitation. Spank her. Spank her as much as he wanted but just do something!

The paddle rubbed against her buttock in small circles. Amaya found herself moving with the paddle; her hips dancing silently in place. When the paddle moved to her other cheek, she pushed back against it again. The hand tightened in her hair but she didn’t care. Amaya almost rose to her tiptoes in invitation. She didn’t know where her reactions were coming from but she was finding submission much more preferable than fear.

When the paddle moved away completely from her buttocks, Amaya nearly whimpered in fear. It was about to happen and though she had the freedom to move, she felt pinned down by the expectations of Wesley. The hand tightened in her hair and her; a slight distraction of mild pain.

She was ready.

The first blow was quite light on her bottom but still a shock. Amaya cried out as the paddle hit her and then instantly blushed. The impact was nothing and yet she was squealing like she was wounded! A perverse pride welled up inside her and she decided that she was going to try her best not to appear weak.

The second blow was harder as were the third and fourth. Her visitor was spreading the hits around and striking the softer parts of her bottom. Some of the spanks struck from under her ass and Amaya would rise up and choke down her cries. Occasionally he would strike the center of her bottom with such force that she would slump forward before regaining her balance.

His hand never released her hair and each blow from the paddle forced Amaya to pull against his iron grip. He had almost all of her hair in his hand, pulling on her entire scalp with each tug. She had to keep her head tilted back at all times and she wondered if he was looking at her face as he spanked her.

After her ass was burning from the initial spanking, he lapsed into a simple rhythm. First it would be one light spank, two fast spanks and then three hard ones before starting over. Amaya enjoyed the predictability, tensing for the hard spanks and almost relaxing into the light ones. It made the rising heat of the paddle easier to bear as her buttocks grew increasingly more and more sensitive.

And oh how the heat spread! Amaya was amazed by how intense her bottom was becoming. Her visitor was covering her entire ass with blows from the paddle until no inch of her was left untouched. At first the hits were frightening but now they were just pure sensation. All of her senses were centered on her round cheeks and the merciless rain of the harsh paddle.

It wasn’t long before she reached the limit of her endurance. Never having been spanked before, Amaya found the experience novel at first but the stinging was escalating. She swayed from side to side as she unconsciously tried to dodge but the paddle always found her. As the sensation increased, Amaya felt fresh waves of panic rising. When would he stop? Could she keep from resisting him? How much longer before it just became unbearable?

Amaya bit her lip as the spanked continued. He hadn’t tried anything sexual with her but yet she was debating quitting. The spanking was increasing and she feared how far it would go. She thought about losing Wesley and it scared her but it was not as frightening as the thought of disappointing him. The sound of his voice when she impressed him was always marvelous and Amaya found herself more addicted to his praise than she was the money. Despite the rising pain, she knew that she would endure a hundred more spanks if it would please him and she didn’t know what that said about her.

She had tried to be brave and not make any sounds but it became impossible. Even the lightest blows from the paddle were pushing her threshold. Her first cry was a sharp ejaculation and her visitor’s hand twisted lustfully in her hair. It was the only encouragement she needed. Every smack of the paddle pulled another cry from her lips. From low guttural moans to high-pitched yelps during the hardest strikes, Amaya lost all of her shame. Freeing her voice released the pent up emotions and fears she had been holding inside her all day long. The anxieties melted away as she surrendered whole-heartedly to her ordeal.

The paddling ceased. Amaya still flinched as she expected a blow. Her own breathing was incredibly loud but she could hear the harsh breathing of her visitor as well. The entire surface of her bottom burned and she shifted back and forth as she tried to soothe herself. When she moved, she was shocked to discover that her blindfold was wet from her tears. Amaya hadn’t even noticed that she had been crying and found herself shocked to be so out of touch with her body.

Gentle fingers touched her ass and Amaya hissed in pain. Light fingernails traced the lines of her welts but even these feather touches were too much for her sensitive ass to endure. His palm laid flat against her ass and it was a tremendous act of willpower to keep from screaming. He let her palm rest there, a silent tribute to what she had endured.

In the silence of the moment, Amaya realized that she was sobbing. It was a good sob though. She was exhausted but strangely lightened. It was as if he had spanked her worries out of her. A burning bottom was far more important than a sniggering roommate or difficulty in finding clothes. She didn’t understand how she could be feeling so good while her bottom was aching so much, but Amaya was too grateful to care.

The fingers moved down and between her legs. Amaya parted her thighs and moaned as his fingers found her sex. Back and forth they rubbed against her thong, teasing the swollen clitoris that pressed back. Her arms shook and her lip trembled as the fingers traced the outline of her sex. She ground against him; ignoring the pain in her ass for the sweet release he could give her.

Amaya moaned as the fingers pressed back against her. The hand holding her hair twisted again but even that was a delicious spice to the pleasure his other hand was giving her. Her ass burned as she moved into his hand and this too she enjoyed. He had brought her body to life with now she was reaping the rewards between her sweaty thighs.

“Oh!” she cried out when she came but if she broke the rules, her visitor didn’t say. Her orgasm rushed through her body, and her knees nearly collapsed on themselves. As soon as she had come, he pulled both hands away. Her hair fell free and even this light touch on her neck made her shudder.

Footsteps clicked away from her and Amaya nearly begged him to return. She kept silent. When the door closed, she allowed herself a whimper of disappointment. Her sex still burned, almost as hotly as her ass. A trickle of her desire moved down her thighs, dripping from her now soaked thong.

The phone rang. Her voice failed her at first but she managed to ask her question.

“Was that you?” she asked.

“Perhaps,” he said. In that one word, she could hear how breathless he was.

“Did you spank me?” Amaya asked.

“Did you enjoy it?” he countered.

“The last part,” Amaya said.

“Really?” he said. “You didn’t move with the paddle? You didn’t moan from the kiss of the spanking? Your panties didn’t drip from the force of a thrust so close to your sex?”

He was teasing her and she didn’t care. Blindfolded still and bent over, Amaya was his to toy with.

“I’m not sure I’m going to be able to stand,” Amaya said.

Wesley laughed. “You amazed me tonight. You are so brave and so trusting. I appreciate the gift of your playing tonight. Take off your blindfold and open your present. You earned it today.”

“Do you have to hang up?” Amaya asked.

“No, but I will be the first to admit that I am not perfect,” Wesley said. “If I stay on, then I might be tempted to ask more than you can give tonight. Go open your present Amaya, before I do you a disservice.”

With that he hung up. Amaya stood up in frustration but soon winced as her welts flared up. She whipped off the blindfold and put on her glasses. Walking over to her mirror, she turned around and examined herself. Her jaw dropped at the sight of the angry pink lines crossing her ass. She didn’t think it was possible for her ass to turn that shade of red and Amaya had a bizarre fear of how she would explain it to Helen if she saw it.

A box sitting beside the door caught her eye simply because it was huge. Amaya knelt down gingerly beside it and swallowed hard. What kind of sex toy could be in here? What new test was sitting inside?

There was a card sitting on top of it. It depicted a night scene of stars but there was nothing written inside. What was inside was five hundred dollars. She shook her head over the money, amazed at how little she cared. What she really needed was a good fuck and to find out what was in the box.

The box opened to reveal a plethora of art supplies. From small canvases to bottles of paint and bundles of pencils, there was enough to act on any artistic impulse she might have. She recalled the conversation she had with Wesley about her art and she smiled as she realized how much work and money he had saved her. He didn’t even know what kind of art she practiced but the wide range of supplies attempted to cover it all.

Amaya stood up and let out a deep breathe. This was a genuinely nice gift. There was nothing perverse about it at all. Did this mean he was trying to court her? Or was this a bribe for harsher games to come?

She leaned against her bed, too sore to sit down, and thought about it for a long time.

To be continued,

9. bingo2007

bingo2007 Sex Lover

Cell phone slave 5

Forgive me for I am still young:D:D:D:D:D Enjoy!!!!! Peeps, would be very grateful if you posted comments about the story so far.

Amaya was terrified. The uncertainty in her gut was worse than when she was doing dares for Wesley. Standing outside her dorm, waiting for Chris to pick her up, was the bravest thing she had ever done. Sure, she had gone on dates in High School but this was different. This was her first college date and somehow, Amaya just knew she was going to fuck it up.

It might have been the clothes. She was dressed in an outfit she had bought yesterday and they made her feel sexier than she had a right to. The floral sleeveless blouse was much more transparent than she was used to wearing and Amaya felt like everyone could see her white lace bra. The denim skirt she was wearing clung tightly to her bottom despite coming down to her knees. Amaya feared that her ass was too prominent and scanned the faces of everyone who walked by for any sign of snickering. Instead of snickers all she received was friendly smiles from the men, and that confused her all the more.

Maybe her fears were connected to the cell phone in her skirt. She had debated bringing it but in the end she knew she didn’t really have a choice. Last night had been so amazing; there was no way that she was going to risk missing a phone call. On the other hand, if Wesley did call during her date, what in the world would she say to Chris? Amaya hated to admit that if Wesley called that she would stop her date but the truth of the situation was clear. She would sacrifice Chris for Wesley and she didn’t know what that said about her.

“Hey pretty lady,” Chris called from his truck. “Going my way?”

Amaya smiled. “Only if you’re going to dinner,” she said as she climbed into his truck. “Idiot!” she immediately thought. He was going to think she was obsessed with food and dump her before their date even starts!

“I’m starving too,” Chris said. He kept looking at her as he drove. She wondered if there was something wrong with her blouse because he couldn’t take his eyes off her chest. It took Amaya a moment to realize there was nothing wrong at all; she was just busty. Instead of being insulted, Amaya was pleased and began to relax. A man staring at her boobs was much easier to handle than the uncertainty of a date.

Chris took her to a wonderful Italian restaurant that was far more expensive than Amaya was expecting. She had never been to a dining place that had marble statues. The menu prices made her gasp but Chris encouraged her to have anything she wanted. She ordered the spaghetti and as Chris ordered, she remembered something her mother had always said.

“A man only spends that much money on someone he wants to sleep with,” was her mom used to say. Amaya smiled. That was fine with her. It looked like this wasn’t a pity-date after all.

“Why are you smiling?” Chris asked nicely. His blond hair was reflecting the sun from the window. It made him look golden, and Amaya couldn’t believe this handsome guy was after her.

“I have my reasons,” she flirted back. “Tell me, what is it like to be an actor?”

Chris settled into his chair and waited while the waiter brought them their drinks. Once the waiter was gone, Chris began to talk. Amaya noticed a new intensity in his eyes as he warmed up to the subject. The intensity took her back, making her see Chris as someone other than just a college guy who liked boobs.

“Acting is a lot like being the center of the world,” Chris said. “The stage focuses the audiences’ attention to one central point and in that point is the performers. When I am on stage, I control everything. I hold the audience’s eyes, their ears and their minds. There’s a reason why they call it a ‘captive audience.’ That’s what I live for.”

“I’ve never thought of it that way,” Amaya said. Tingles were running through her body at his words. His desire for control was touching her desire to be controlled. She shifted in her seat as he continued and wondered if she could hide how much he affected her.

“That’s what I love about acting,” Chris said. “I like being in charge of how the audience feels. Depending on what I stress or how I move or use my voice, I can completely change the tone of a scene. I can’t even describe the rush that gives me. When I hear the audience laugh and I know it is solely because of me, it makes me feel alive like nothing else.”

Amaya was feeling so alive right now. Her thighs were terribly warm and it was all she could to stop from touching herself. Realizing that she hadn’t said in anything in her aroused daze, she asked a question so he wouldn’t think she wasn’t paying attention.

“Does it bother you to share the stage then?” she asked. “It must be hard for your control to be disrupted by others.”

Chris frowned. “Exactly. That’s why I make sure the people I am on stage with are on the same page as I am. Some of my teachers have said that I’m trying to usurp the director but that’s crap. I’m just making sure we are leading the audience exactly where we want to. There’s no point teasing the audience and exciting them to a fevered pitch unless we give them a climax worth having.”

“Yes,” Amaya whispered before she realized she was speaking out loud. Chris grinned at her and she blushed.

“I think you have a new appreciation for acting,” he said. She blushed again.

Before she could answer, her phone rang. Amaya had set the ringer to vibrate so she wouldn’t have to explain who was calling. Her heart raced as she realized that her worse fear had come true: Wesley wanted her in the middle of her date!

“Excuse me,” Amaya said. “I need to freshen up before dinner comes.”

“Hurry back,” Chris said pleasantly.

Amaya nearly ran to the restroom. One buzz, a second buzz and a third vibrated in Amaya’s pocket as she tried not to run. What if she didn’t answer in time? She hoped that maybe she could talk Wesley into postponing but she knew that she stood a good chance of being rejected. If she didn’t pick up in time, she would lose him forever anyway. Even though she knew she was sure to lose him today, she at least wanted the chance to convince him to keep her.

The restroom had two stalls and Amaya ducked into one as she pulled the phone out. She turned the phone on and started apologizing before she realized there was no one on the other end. Confused, she looked the phone over. That was when she noticed that the text screen was telling her she had a message and asking if she wanted to download it.

Amaya clicked ‘yes’ and waited. It only took an instant for the message to transfer over but her heart was pounding in anxiety. As much as she wanted to turn down his requests, she was also intrigued by this new method of commanding her. What could he possibly want?

The message read: “Amaya, wherever you are, whatever you are doing, take off your bra and panties and let it sit on the floor. From now on for the next hour, I want you to clench whenever the phone rings. Don’t touch yourself. Just clench like you do when you have your vibrator inside you. I trust you to do this without supervision. Wesley”

Waves of relief swept over Amaya. She could do this! More importantly, she wanted to do this. She couldn’t believe how happy she was that she was able to serve his wishes.

First she had to actually do it. Her panties were easily removed though she hated leaving the pretty pink underwear just sitting on the bathroom floor. She had more concerns about her bra. The blouse she wore was too light and transparent to go braless. She knew that her nipples if not her entire chest would be visible underneath it. As she removed the bra, Amaya felt she should have been ashamed but instead all she felt was arousal. How would Chris react when he saw her?

With the phone back in her pocket, Amaya headed back to her table. When she was two tables away, her phone buzzed to life. Keeping true to Wesley’s request, she stopped and clenched right there in the aisle. Her face burned as people turned to look at her. Amaya tried to remain calm as she went to her table and sat down. Chris almost said something but his eyes dropped to her chest and whatever had to say was forgotten. To Amaya’s surprise, she sucked in her breath to make her chest more prominent.

“Oh, I see dinner’s arrived,” Amaya said.

“Um, yes,” Chris said. “How do you like it?”

She tried a bite and it melted in her mouth. Right at that moment, her phone buzzed again and she clenched in response. Amaya moaned at the double pleasure.

“I’m glad you like it,” Chris said, his eyes never leaving her chest.

Curious, Amaya glanced down to see what exactly he was looking at and she nearly choked on her food. Not only were her nipples poking hard against her shirt, but the sheer material did nothing to hide the coloring of her areoles. She might as well have been topless! Amaya shifted in her seat but resisted the urge to cover herself. It was too late now and her bra was back in the restroom. All she could really do was keep eating.

“I was thinking while you were gone,” Chris said, “and I realized you had what it took to be an actor too.”

Amaya laughed. “There is no way I could stand on stage in front of all those people.”

“Sure you could,” Chris said. “You have a very natural presence. I can tell you like to command attention. You have to know how pretty you are and the effect it has on men.”

“Pretty? Me?” Amaya said. “I thought I was, oh!”

“Oh?” Chris asked.

Amaya blushed. The phone had interrupted her train of thought and as aroused as she was, the vibrations of the phone was too similar to the vibrator she owned. She had clenched reflexively out of desire as opposed to submission, and that clenching had sent a shiver through her body. She just sure as Hell couldn’t tell Chris that!

“I’m sorry. The food is just so much better than I am used to,” Amaya said. It was true, but no amount of good food could equal the pleasure she was experiencing between her thighs.

Chris smiled but he wasn’t so easily deterred. The intensity was back in his eyes and again Amaya found herself melting under them. That intensity was for her.

“The food is good, but I think you were dodging my compliment,” Chris said. “I’m surprised that you don’t think you are pretty. I thought you liked attention.”

“What do you mean?” Amaya said.

This time it was Chris who blushed and Amaya had the feeling that she had stumbled on to something. What could he be embarrassed about? Before she could think about it, the phone buzzed again and Amaya sighed as she clenched. By the time she was done clenching, Chris had regained his composure.

“It’s just something actors can tell,” he said and Amaya could plainly see he was lying. “You look like the kind of person who enjoys having eyes on you. I think you would thrive on a stage and being the center of attention. I’m not saying you’re vain or anything. I’m just saying you’re the type of person who likes to be watched.”

Amaya thought on it. Did she enjoy being watched? The answer was yes but maybe not in the same way Chris described. For example, she loved having him sneak glances at her breasts but it wasn’t because she had orchestrated it. It was exciting because Wesley had commanded it and Chris was benefiting from it. Of course, this was nothing she could explain to Chris.

The conversation turned to other things like classes and roommates. All through out the meal the phone kept buzzing in her skirt much to Amaya’s delight and exasperation. The phone was impossible to predict. Some times it would buzz within seconds of the last vibration and at one point, it was a long five minutes before it came to life again. She was becoming exhausted from the constant clenching but when there were no vibrations from the phone, Amaya tensed up as she awaited the inevitable command.

She kept losing the train of conversation from the constant distraction. Chris didn’t seem to notice how addled she was. His eyes flitted back and forth between her face and her very hard nipples poking through her blouse. Amaya could feel her seat getting wet and she didn’t know if it was from all the clenching or from having the handsome boy staring at her. Either way, she was in a sensual state of mind that made every bite of spaghetti delicious, every swallow of tea refreshing and every glance from Chris intoxicating.

When they were done with dinner, Chris talked Amaya into having dessert. The poor girl was stuffed from all the food she ate but worried about how she was going to stand without leaving a big wet spot on the chair. She agreed to share a huge ice cream cake with Chris just to stall from having to rise.

“You seem tense,” Chris said between cake bites.

Amaya was about to respond when her phone went off again. She closed her eyes and clenched reflexively. A loud moan escaped her lips before she realized what she was doing. Amaya blushed furiously and began to babble out an excuse but Chris was waved off her excuse. He reached for her hand and Amaya clenched again out of sheer desire.

“It’s all right Amaya, I like a sensual woman who’s willing to enjoy herself.”

Amaya could only smile and keep eating. Although she was trying to stay calm, her mind was running in circles. What did he mean by that? Did he think the cake was making her moan? If that was the case, how did that relate to his question about her being tense? Maybe his use of the word ‘sensual’ meant he knew what she was doing? Her nipples were certainly giving herself away and as soaked as Amaya was between her legs, she wondered if maybe he could smell her arousal. If he knew how horny she was, why wasn’t he freaking out? If it really didn’t bother him, then why would he call her tense?

As the phone buzzed again, Amaya clenched once more. Chris just watched her and smiled as she made another little moan. Amaya’s heart raced. His smile felt curiously knowing. Is it possible that he knew about the phone? The only way that could be possible is if Chris was Wesley!

Chris took another bite of the cake while Amaya considered it. He did approach her out of the blue when they first met. They got along pretty well, but he was quick to ask her out on a date. Amaya almost relaxed when she thought about Wesley calling her for the past hour, but then realized that she didn’t hear his voice this time. For all she knew, Chris could have had someone else call her and leave that message.

She thought about what Chris said earlier about being on stage. He had said that he liked being in control and that he liked controlling other’s moods. Amaya felt a familiar heat build between her thighs as she thought about it. It made so much sense! Maybe he had decided to take a more direct approach with this control desires.

They finished their dessert and it was time to leave. Amaya waited till Chris stood first and then rose behind him. Luckily, her seat was dry. The aching soaked feeling between her legs must not have stained through her denim skirt. She sighed with relief and then blushed again as her phone buzzed.

The theater was a short drive away. Chris made small talk while Amaya did her best to follow the conversation. The phone was slowing down with its silent requests each clench was enough to push Amaya over the edge. She viciously bit her lip to keep her moans a secret from Chris and luckily he seemed too interested in driving to notice her struggles. Or was it all just a ruse? The idea that Chris was fully aware of her sensual torment turned her on even further.

“Which movie would you like to see?” he asked. They were standing in front of the ticket booth and Amaya didn’t hear his question at first. She thought she felt a trail of her moisture working down her legs and she was wondered if she could possibly be that wet.

“Whatever you want to see,” Amaya answered.

Chris frowned. “I’m good. You pick something.”

It was Amaya’s turn to frown. Was this a test of some sort? If Chris was Wesley, then maybe her choice in movies would be of significance. Amaya knew she was being overly suspicious but at the same time, her body was so aroused, she was clutching at any possibility that might result in some sort of climax.

“How about that one?” she said. She pointed to a movie poster with a barely clad woman. It looked like a sexual thriller movie, the kind where the sexy woman was a thief, a killer or worse.

Chris smiled. “Good choice,” he said.

Amaya clenched without thinking. Good choice. She could hear Chris’s voice changing into Wesley’s and saying that. She clenched again even though the phone had stopped buzzing five minutes ago.

Dinner was too good to follow with bad popcorn so they went straight to the theater where their movie was going to play. Chris wanted to sit in the back away from the other movie watchers and Amaya excitedly followed him. The nearest person was several rows downs and Amaya’s heart pounded hard as the lights dimmed. She was essentially alone with Chris in the darkness. Her already wet sex was pulsing with the thoughts of what could happen now.

The trailers began and Chris didn’t say a word to her as commercial after commercial came on screen. Amaya tried to lose herself in the flashy movie ads but it was impossible. Her clitoris was too sensitive and every shift of her thighs made her want to masturbate. The tightness of her shirt seemed to pull at her nipples even the smell of Chris’s cologne seemed to kiss her lips. All she could think about was sex and Chris was ignoring her.

Only when the movie began did Chris make a move. He put his arm on the back of Amaya’s seat, his hand barely brushing her shoulder. Goosebumps rose where he touched her. She debated leaning into his arm and decided that it would be too forward. Amaya wanted to prove herself worthy of all the games and she didn’t want to mess up in any way shape or form.

The movie was not great but the sexual themes were overpowering to the horny girl. The plot was a simple murder mystery with a healthy dose of almost sex scenes. Amaya had seen more hardcore action in her spam, but today each flash of skin almost drove her over the edge. Amaya kept looking at Chris to see if he was aroused as she was but the normally charming boy was silent and focused on the movie.

There was a scene where the guy poured wine over the shirt of the actress. Her nipples were terribly visible under the shirt and Amaya blushed as she realized that her nipples were far more modest than the ones on the giant screen. Amaya wanted to cross her arms over her large breasts and hide. She also wanted to turn towards Chris and show him how much more abundant hers was compared to the ones on the screen. Torn between conflicting desires, she did nothing.

Later in the movie, the actress went down on the star in a non-explicit but very implied blowjob. Chris was quiet but Amaya was moaning until she realized what she was doing. Her eyes darted down to Chris’s crotch and tried to figure out if he had an erection. It was too dark to tell and Amaya had a sudden inspiration of how she could tell for sure. She could just bend down, nuzzle her face against his pants and pry his cock out from under his zipper.

Amaya shook her head and realized she was halfway to touching her own sex. Her hand froze and then she quickly gripped her knee before Chris realized what she was up to. The blowjob continued on the screen while Amaya clenched and squirmed in her seat. She had to climax, she had to suck she just had to do something or else she would die of frustration.

She did nothing.

The plot of the movie picked up and a few bloody murder scenes and some over dramatic tension music threw off Amaya’s heightened state of desire. Her sex was still soaked and Chris’s arm was still giving her chills from the accidental touching, but at least Amaya wasn’t jumping Chris over and over in her mind. She took deep breaths and tried to behave herself. If this was some sort of test, Amaya was dedicated to show she could exert iron control over her own body.

She was controlling herself fine until the final scene of the movie. The two main characters stripped down to roll around on a marble floor for one last sex scene before the woman tried to kill the man. Amaya’s breathing quickened as the woman stripped off her black lace bra and she was moaning again at the broad muscular back of the man.

Amaya might have been able to control herself if Chris hadn’t finally moved his hand. Slowly, calmly, inevitably, his hand moved down her chest. Amaya sighed as his arm tightened around her shoulder but she gasped as Chris boldly cupped her breast. His fingers tightened around her breast, squeezing and pulling on her weight. She closed her eyes and squeezed her thighs together in bliss. Amaya hated the fact that the shirt was between her tit and his hand but she wasn’t about to tell Chris what to do now. He groped her in the dark theater and each squeeze sent shockwaves through her body and straight to her sex. For a moment, she thought she might actually climax from having her breast massaged. Amaya dreaded the idea of climaxing in public and yet at the same time, she desperately hoped she would just so she could please this strange man who had captured her sexuality.

When the on screen sex was over, and the actress killed by a predictable twist of events, Chris let go of her breast. Amaya groaned but she didn’t complain even though every part of her body wanted to pin his hand back over her breasts, her lips and her sex. The credits rolled and Chris stood up to leave. Confused, Amaya followed him. She was surprised by how weak her knees felt but she followed him as best she could.

“What did you think of the movie?” Amaya asked.

“Oh, it was the worse acting I ever saw!” Chris said.

The entire trip back to the dorm, Chris detailed the faults of the movie. He listed all sorts of theatrical terms that meant nothing to Amaya but she nodded anyway. Her date didn’t mention the grope so she didn’t either. Amaya wanted to scream and find out if he was Wesley and what was the point of all this teasing but of course she didn’t. What if her outburst ended the game? She clung to that hope as Chris continued to berate the movie right up to the door to her dorm.

“Thanks for the dinner and the movie,” Amaya said on the steps.

“You’re welcome. I had a great time.”

That’s when he kissed her. Amaya actually trembled as his lips touched hers and she moaned when she felt the flash of tongue against her. She opened her mouth to take him in but he moved away. A soft whimper escaped her lips before she could stop herself but he didn’t seem to notice.

“Do it again soon?” Chris asked.

Amaya couldn’t speak. Her heart was pounding too hard. She nodded and Chris smiled.

“Cool. I’ll call you.”

Amaya smiled. She was sure of it.

In her room, someone had slipped a manila envelope under the door. It was addressed to her, and said ‘History Notes’ written on it. She smiled as she recognized Wesley’s handwriting and peeked inside. There was six hundred dollars inside, all in twenties. Amaya laughed as she counted the money and resolved to go buy replacements for the underwear she left behind today. Inside was a note, typed on plain white paper.

“Very good, Amaya. Tomorrow you will need to be in your dorm building at noon. Also, I would appreciate it if you didn’t masturbate tonight.”

Amaya sat down on her bed and thought about her day. Her sex was molten hot. There was no sign of Helen and being Saturday night, Amaya didn’t expect to see her till late. All day she had daydreamed about the sweet release that would come tonight, but now Wesley had commanded her not to. No, he hadn’t commanded it, he had simply said he would appreciate it if she didn’t. It wasn’t another game of his. It was just his desire.

She moaned and leaned back on her bed. It wasn’t fair! She was ready to cum now. Why would he request such a thing? Did he have something big planned for tomorrow? Was this just a mind game? Amaya was so confused by her suspicions over Chris and so horny from the game of clenching, that she didn’t know what to think anymore.

She let loose scream of frustration that she quickly choked off. The walls were too thin for such hysterics. Frustrated, horny and a little pissed off, Amaya stripped off all her clothes and put on her nightgown. She thought Wesley’s request was cruel but the girl couldn’t bring herself to refuse his request.

Amaya turned out the light and crawled into bed. She tried to ignore the burning need between her legs with little success. Wesley had requested her to be near a specific spot tomorrow and every time that had happened so far, Amaya ended up having the best sex of her life. As she bit down on her pillow in frustration, she could only hope that tomorrow would be worth it.

To be continued,

10. jay323j

jay323j Sex Machine

2 hours of reading... My brain aches.

11. Texas Jammer

Texas Jammer m<b>ASS</b>ter J

Please do not stop, I just stumbled across this story and am completely hooked.

12. bingo2007

bingo2007 Sex Lover

cell phone slave 6

Whenever life smiles on you, don't forget the the unfortunates. Give someone, even better, give a stranger a gift this x-mas. Enjoy:D:D:D:D:D:D

Dreams were cruel sometimes. Amaya dreamed of fucking in a movie theater. Sometimes she was screwing Chris, gripping his short blonde hair as he thrust inside her and other times it was a mysterious masked man that she knew was Wesley. Both fucked her hard, both made her do nasty things but neither of them would let her cum.

Amaya awoke to the sound of her own moaning. It was Sunday morning, and she was hornier than she was when she went to bed. Across from her, Rick slept with the blankets pulled down to his waist. His broad chest was bare and Amaya could see how nicely defined he was in the early morning light. She put on her glasses and stared at Rick for a few minutes. Her hand went between her thighs before she realized what she was doing. The horny girl groaned and got out of bed. The only thing that would fix this would be a cold shower.

As she rose out of bed, Rick stirred in his sleep. His head turned towards her and Amaya froze. It looked like he was asleep, but in the back of Amaya’s aroused mind, she was wondered if he was sneaking a peek at her. Amaya frowned. Her nightgown was pretty unattractive on her, and she had selected it because the thick material gave her some privacy in the small room. No, she wasn’t the kind of morning beauty that would attract a guy like Rick. She grabbed her towel and shampoo and headed for the showers.

The cold shower helped chill Amaya's physical needs, but emotionally, she was still distraught. She took an extra long time lathering her body as she thought the last few days through. It was maddening. First Wesley said that the tasks would get harder after she was spanked but yesterday he only asked her to clench when his phone rang. There was no proof, no way to know if she actually did them. Amaya wouldn’t consider cheating at this point, but she was concerned by his lack of concern. Was he getting bored? Did she do something wrong and now he’s giving her easy tasks?

Then there was the matter of Chris. If Chris was Wesley, then it was clear that he couldn’t demand anything more out of her than clenching if he was to keep the illusion. But if that was true, then why didn’t Chris take more liberties with her? Just a single kiss and a long breast grope during the movie. Amaya squirmed in the shower as she thought about his hand, his lips and those pretty eyes. After being ignored by her old boyfriend, it was heaven to be felt up in a dark room again. It made her feel wanted and alive.

She took her time washing her hair. It was amazing how fast her world had changed in so few days. When Wesley first started, Amaya had entered every game with hesitation. Now she found herself hoping they would never end. Amaya knew she was lonely and she knew that Wesley had come into her life at just the right time to capture her imagination. She realized that she was playing a dangerous game considering that he was a total stranger, but it was so much more exciting than being alone.

Of course, there was now Chris. As she washed out the shampoo, she realized that she had been assuming he was Wesley. What if he wasn’t? What if he was just a normal handsome guy and she was screwing up her first college romance by playing kinky games? The water was already chilling her body but Amaya had fresh shivers at the idea. Maybe she should stop now and take the money she had already won.

Amaya groaned and banged her head lightly against the shower wall. She knew she should stop with Wesley right now but she couldn’t deny how exciting he was. Chris was exciting too, but what she had with Wesley was unique. She didn’t want to give either up, but if they weren’t the same person, then how could she possibly keep them apart?

“Fuck it!” Amaya yelled in the empty showers. God, she was so damn confused! This mess was better than being alone but it was also ten times more stressful. Amaya just wanted to zone out and forget about her boy troubles for a day. She knew that Wesley wanted her to be near her dorm around noon but until then, she was claiming the rest of the day for herself.

She turned off the shower feeling really proud. It was a minor rebellion, but it made her feel in charge of her life. She wasn’t even going to think about Chris or Wesley today. Amaya was going to blow some of her earned money and have some fun for a change.

Amaya returned to her room and walked in to find Rick and Helen screwing. Rick was on top and Amaya got a perfect view of his muscular ass clenching and unclenching as he fucked the blonde underneath. Neither of them noticed her at first and Amaya was too hypnotized by the carnal sight to say anything.

“What the fuck are you looking at?” Helen snapped. “Get out of here!”

Still in shock, Amaya started to leave before her indignation kicked in. “I just got out of the shower. And it’s my room too. Just wait till I get some clothes on. “

Rick turned his head at the mention of the shower and he outright leered at her in her nightgown. Helen slapped his arm and made him look at her. As a concession to modesty, Rick pulled the bed covers over them. Amaya returned the favor by opened her closet door and changing behind it.

Amaya’s cheeks burned as she heard the bedsprings creak behind her. They were still fucking! Her roommate had no respect for her at all! By the slow way the springs were creaking, Amaya could tell they were fucking slower than what they were doing before, but she was still offended. She quickly changed into some jeans and a t-shirt. When she was done, she could hear the Helen groaning from Rick’s thrusts. Amaya couldn’t help notice that Helen’s groans were much louder than what she did when she thought Amaya was asleep. She blushed even more as she realized that maybe being there was turning Helen on!

She grabbed her paints and the drawing board on her way out. Amaya slammed the door behind her. Several girls yelled at Amaya from their rooms but she didn’t care. This was her day and she was going to enjoy it no matter what.

The bad mood she was in was gone by the time she ate breakfast. She went down the street to Mcdonald’s and had a terribly unhealthy breakfast. It tasted great. Her weeks of starving had given her a new appreciation for breakfast and with a purse full of money, Amaya wasn’t going to hold back. She ate pancakes, scrambled eggs, some bacon, hash browns and even went back to get an extra egg muffin.

Amaya looked at her empty tray and worried briefly about her weight. Even without a scale Amaya knew she had to have lost a few pounds during her no-food stretch. She was still a little round in the middle and she wasn’t comfortable with the way her ass was so exposed by her thongs. Some of the weight had been lost though, and she wondered if she should cut back on her eating to keep those pounds off.

Fuck it. Not today.

After breakfast, Amaya walked back to the campus and stopped at the commons. It was a nice open space with plenty of park benches. She broke out her art supplies and noticed that it was already pretty warm today. It gave her plenty of sunlight but she worried about how the heat might affect her painting. Oh well. She wasn’t drawing to make something perfect; she was just drawing for fun.

It had been a while since she had painted and it was slow going at first. Amaya tried to paint the building that she had biology in, but she just couldn’t settle on a color to start with. On her third try, Amaya realized she was stalling. It wasn’t about picking the right color, it was about making that first stroke of the brush and having to live with it. There were no erasers in painting, and Amaya’s confidence had been worn away in the last few weeks by hunger, Helen and the uncertainty of her financial aid.

She took a deep breath and painted a line on the page. It wasn’t a great line but she kept painting. Amaya fleshed out the building and almost quit three more times. It wasn’t going to be perfect and it took everything she had to push past that. Life wasn’t perfect. Her love life certainly wasn’t. Her roommate wasn’t. Her damn late financial aid wasn’t perfect. The painting could stand to be imperfect and so could Amaya.

One crappy science building later, Amaya relaxed into her hobby. She painted a few more landscapes. As the sun climbed higher and Amaya got hotter, she switched out the paints and drew with the pencils. A few quick sketches of other students on the commons soothed her completely. There were a few students that she wouldn’t mind drawing more of, but she wasn’t about to approach strangers today. This was her day.

As much as she wanted to ignore everyone else in the world today, she was always aware of the clock. Noon was approaching and Amaya couldn’t help wondering what task Wesley would ask for today. He specified a location, which he only did once before when he had her masturbate in the theater. Course, the theater location was just another reason to suspect Chris. Amaya tried to not speculate as she drew, but it kept creeping back into her thoughts.

With thirty minutes to go before noon, Amaya sketched a nearby student as if he were nude. When she realized what she was doing, she blushed and turned the page over. The fact that he had the same blond hair as Chris only made her blush more.

At twenty minutes to noon, Amaya stared at a jogging female student and flashed back to that first day when Wesley made her run from one end of the campus to another. She watched the woman’s bouncy chest and wondered if she was wearing a bra, and if she wasn’t, did that mean Wesley had other girls he talked to? Amaya shook that paranoid fantasy out of her head. Good grief, she was getting jealous of a guy who made her masturbate over the phone.

When it was quarter to noon, Amaya checked her watch six times in two minutes. She realized it was pointless to draw any longer. The approaching deadline was obsessing her. Her body was beginning to tingle and her nipples were so very hard. Amaya was turned on and it was even time yet. She packed her supplies and headed back to her dorm.

It was a hot afternoon. Sweat had trickled into itchy places and Amaya wished she had returned sooner so she could have taken a shower. As she climbed the steps back to her room, she hoped that Wesley wasn’t planning on any personal appearances today. It would be just her to luck to meet her benefactor the day she was steaming in her own sweat.

Helen was in their room, talking on the phone. The blonde frowned at the sight of her roommate and tried to wave her out of the room. Amaya sighed and dropped off her stuff and walked back into the hall. Helen could be weirdly shy when it came to talking on the phone. Amaya knew she should have stayed and made a stand but she was too relaxed. Besides, let Helen have her call. Amaya was getting a call ten times as good in just a few minutes.

The cell phone rang while Amaya was at the water fountain. She took another swallow before answering it. The painting and sketching had done her some good, and she was very relaxed despite the undeniable excitement that was bubbling just beneath her surface. Amaya felt in control for the first time since this game began.

“Hello Amaya, did you not masturbate like I asked?”

Amaya shivered despite the heat. Just like that, he asked such an intimate question. His southern accent washed over her and tensed those places she thought were so relaxed. She swallowed and answered him.

“Yes, I didn’t do it,” she said. She was proud of herself but also shy from saying it in the hallway.

“Very good,” Wesley said. “You are to head towards the stairs at the north end. That’s the staircase closest to the bus stop. Go all the way to the top floor and tell me when you are there.”

“Okay,” Amaya answered. She stayed on the phone as she went to the staircase. Her heart was pounding and not just from the climbing. Wesley had something specific in mind and Amaya knew it was going to be good.

The top floor was a boy’s floor but the top of the stairs had a padlocked door with the words “Roof-Keep out” written on it. A guy came into the stairs and Amaya nearly jumped out of her skin. The boy ignored her and went downstairs.

“I’m there,” Amaya said.

“Good. The door should be chained with a padlock. If you check, the padlock is actually open.”

“It is,” Amaya whispered.

“Make sure no one is looking, and go through the door,” Wesley instructed.

Amaya didn’t even hesitate. Pausing only long enough to make sure she was alone, she opened the door and closed it quickly behind her. The heat outside was like an oven and the smell of tar was pretty strong. It was pretty unpleasant but not nearly as bad as the sight that was waiting for her.

Ten feet away from the door was a cage. It was about four feet high and just as wide. Next to it was a plastic crate. The cage bars were thin but she knew it would be solid. On the door of the cage was a strange device that she couldn’t guess the purpose of.

“I’m on the roof,” Amaya told Wesley.

“Excellent. Now strip off your clothes and put them in the bin I placed for you. There’s a heavy book in the crate to help weigh down your clothes.”

Amaya swallowed. “My clothes? All of them?”

“Certainly all of them,” Wesley said.

She swallowed again. Her shirt was first and she was actually relieved to remove that sweaty piece of clothing. She kicked off her shoes next and unzipped her pants. It felt innately wrong to strip in such bright sunlight but at the same time, it was freeing to be nearly naked where no one could see. It took more courage to remove her bra and panties, but Amaya stripped them off and dropped them in the crate. The book was a dictionary and it made an excellent weight.

“I’m done,” Amaya said. She couldn’t quite bring herself to say ‘naked.’

“You know what to do next, don’t you Amaya?” Wesley said. “I can picture you looking at the cage. I imagine you are a little worried.”

“I am,” Amaya said. “Do you want me to get into the cage?”

“Yes I do,” Wesley said. “Will you do it? Or will you gather your clothes and end the game now?”

“What happens when I get in the cage?” Amaya asked.

“Tsk, tsk,” Wesley corrected. “There are no negotiations or hints in this game. The only thing you need to know is that I want you to get into that cage. Now, will you crawl in, taking the phone with you?”

Amaya looked down on the cage. The bottom was a piece of plastic that covered the bottom. She touched the thin metal bars and they were very hot from the sun. There was a simple latch on the door but she couldn’t tell what the big metal box that was attached to the door was supposed to do. The cage scared her and every smart part of her mind knew it was foolish to willingly place herself somewhere she might not be able to escape.

“Fuck,” Amaya whispered and Wesley didn’t answer. Moving quickly before she changed her mind, Amaya swung open the door and crawled into the cage. The plastic was searing hot on her hands and knees. She closed the door behind her and tried to get comfortable. The warm bars and hot plastic seemed to touch her everywhere no matter how much she squirmed.

“I’m in it,” Amaya said.

“Now we can truly play,” Wesley said. “The rules are simple. For the rest of the hour, you will stay in this cage. You may have noticed the contraption on the door. It’s a light sensor and it will let me know if the door is opened. If the door opens, I will terminate our game. If you don’t want to hold on to the door the whole hour, I recommend you use the hook to latch it shut.”

Amaya saw that there was another hook on her side of the door. She didn’t want to do it, but Amaya rationalized that it would be easy to unlock again. The hook was tight but she slid it in.

“I locked it,” Amaya said.

“Good, now we wait.”

Amaya sighed. Part of her had hoped that this was just the start of something more intimate. Instead, it looked like he really intended to just keep her here. She sat her full weight down on the plastic and hissed as she adjusted to the heat.

“It is quite hot today, isn’t it?” Wesley asked.

“Yes,” she answered. “What’s the point of this? Is this some kind of endurance test like a sweatbox?”

Wesley laughed and Amaya hated how his sexy voice affected her right now. She wanted to hate him for this whole cage business.

“A sweatbox, now that’s an idea,” Wesley said. “No, I prefer cages. There’s something about the sight of a woman restrained on all four sides. There’s just enough freedom to move and mope, but not escape. It’s quite frustrating.”

Amaya groaned. It was. She was already antsy, wanting to stretch out her legs or stand up. Her whole body was sweaty and no matter where she moved or how she shifted, she just couldn’t escape the layer of sweat clinging to her body.

She looked at her surroundings and noticed that there was another dorm higher than hers. It was on the other side of the campus but she couldn’t shake the feeling that maybe someone there could see her. What if some guy had binoculars? Worse, what if he had a camera?

When she explained these concerns to Wesley, he laughed.

“It’s possible,” he said. “You have to wonder what they would think at the sight of you. Especially if they saw you strip first. They would be wondering if you lost your mind.”

Amaya was wondering the same thing herself. The smell of the tar on the roof was making her nose itch. Her body was hot and sticky all over and she was feeling very vulnerable in the cage. The sweat was so bad, Amaya’s glasses kept slipping down her nose. She kept crossing her arms over her breasts to try to hide them but it seemed pointless since she was butt-naked.

“Why did you ask me to not masturbate?” Amaya asked.

“Oh, because I was curious if you would,” Wesley said. “Tell me Amaya, why didn’t you? You must have been terribly horny.”

Amaya blushed. “I was. But you asked me. I wanted to see why.”

“Ah, you were hoping I was setting you up for more pleasure.”

“Yes,” Amaya sighed. It seemed silly now. She was anything but turned on now. The cage was humiliating and being so hot was just making her cranky.

“When I asked you not to masturbate, I was asking you to disobey your body in favor of me. Right now, my cock is very hard because I am picturing you last night. You had clenched over a hundred times and your pussy was dying to be fucked. Instead of fucking yourself, instead of plunging that dildo into yourself, you decided to suffer. That turns me on.”

“Now, this is the question that I want you to think about, but not answer me today,” Wesley continued. “Does it make you happier to have a great orgasm that curls your toes, or does it make you happier to do something unpleasant that turns me on?”

Amaya didn’t have an answer. If he had asked yesterday, she would have picked making him happy. Right now, she wouldn’t say that. The sun was directly over her and there was next to no breeze even on the roof. She was sweating, naked in a cage like some sort of dog. Was it worth it to make Wesley happy? Why wasn’t he concerned about her happiness?

The door to the roof opened. Amaya sat in stark terror as one of the dorm janitors walked out onto the roof. She quickly pulled her knees up to her chest and pulled them tight against her. For a brief moment she considered running out of the cage but the idea of getting out of the cage butt-naked froze her in place.

“Hey now, what do we have here?” the janitor said. He was like all the school janitors; an older black man who spoke in a thick Southern drawl that was as difficult to interpret as some of Amaya’s overseas relatives. Grinning ear to ear, he walked towards her cage while lighting up a cigarette.

“Oh god, there’s someone here,” Amaya whispered into the phone. “It’s a janitor! What do I do?”

Wesley was painfully calm. “Sit up straight and hope he doesn’t open the cage door. If he does, it’s game over.”

Amaya couldn’t believe it. He wanted her to keep playing the game! She was more worried about being expelled. How the fuck was she going to explain why she was naked in a cage on a roof? What would she tell her parents when they found out?

She decided to ignore Wesley’s advice about sitting up straight and kept her knees pulled up. Amaya did offer a smile. The janitor smiled back as he smoked.

“Crazy kids,” he muttered. “This some kind of sorority thing?”

Amaya nodded with enthusiasm. Great! He created her alibi!

The guy laughed and shook his head. “Not exactly legal you know? You could get in a lot of trouble for being out here.”

He walked around to behind Amaya and she gritted her teeth. The old man was going to check out her ass! She debated moving to always face him, but that would mean not covering herself. Amaya wasn’t about to give him any more peeks than he was already getting!

A whistle behind her told Amaya that he liked what he saw. She blushed furiously and clung to her cell phone. Wesley wasn’t talking to her, but she could barely hear him talking to someone else. What? Did he have another call? Amaya needed him now.

“Don’t be shy,” the janitor, said when he walked back around to her front. “I ain’t telling anyone. You kids are always doing something silly. You’re just lucky I’m so understanding.”

Amaya could only nod. She couldn’t find her voice at all. Her chest felt like it was about to explode. Inexplicably, she was also getting wet. What the Hell did that say about her?

The old man took a drag on his cigarette and looked at her. “You’re a little bigger than what most sororities take in. Now don’t get offended, I like a little meat on a woman. Seeing how I’m being so understanding, why don’t you open up your legs a little bit and let me see you better?”

Amaya’s eyes widened and she shook her head emphatically.

“Ah, don’t be like that,” the older man said. “You’re safe and tucked in that cage. Not like I can touch you. Be a good girl and give an old man a look.”

Amaya’s stomach twisted with conflicting emotions. She was mortally terrified at the idea of exposing herself, but she just wanted this guy to go ahead and leave. He hadn’t threatened to tell anyone, but she could easily see him doing it if he got pissed off. Wesley was still talking to someone else and Amaya didn’t know if he heard the request or not.

Fuck it.

The caged girl parted her knees until she realized she was opening her pussy as well as her thighs. She quickly put her knees as far down as the cage would allow and tried to sit Indian style. Her arms were more difficult to place but in the end she just rested them on her knees.

The janitor’s eyes flicked between her tits and her sex. He grinned and whistled again. Amaya sat still as he moved from side to side, trying to admire her from all angles.

“You are really stacked,” he commented.

“Thank you,” was the only thing Amaya could think to say. On her phone, Wesley was quiet except for his soft breathing.

Just when Amaya was getting comfortable, the janitor started stroking himself. Her eyes snapped away from the sight of his hand massaging his pants and stared out into space. The man laughed at her.

“A shy one?” he asked. “You ain’t shy. You just don’t want to be naked for an old coot like me.”

Amaya didn’t say anything and the man laughed again.

“That’s all right, my break is nearly over. If your friends want to put any more naked pledges up here, go right ahead. I’ll be sure to keep an eye out!”

The caged girl let out a sigh of relief when she heard the roof door slam shut. Wesley chuckled at her sigh and Amaya felt a flash of anger within her. Did he have any idea how scary that was?

“I’m glad you found it funny,” she snapped. “I might have been expelled!”

Wesley’s chuckling stopped. “Not a chance. I had a man waiting outside the door, ready to offer a substantial bribe for his silence. If he refused, then you would have been instructed to leave immediately and the cage would have been disposed off. There was no danger except for a temporary embarrassment. I take care of those who play my games.”

“Oh,” Amaya said. She was really conflicted now. Her heart was pounding too hard to think clearly. Should she be mad or should she just trust this man she’s never met?

“Answer me this though,” Wesley said. “Are you wet?”

Amaya laughed at the absurdity of the question while she touched herself. Fuck! She was wet!

“Y-y-yes,” Amaya stuttered.

“I know this exercise is unpleasant for you, but I think you like the excitement. You were just looked at by a total stranger. You’re in a hot cage on top of a dorm filled with people who would love to see you right now. You’re hot, scared and a little frantic and right now, a good fuck would do you some good. Is that true?”

I don’t know,” Amaya said. She honestly didn’t. It was hot, and it was scary and she was turned on. Underneath all those emotions, Amaya couldn’t decide which ones to accept or reject. It was too much to process.

“Well, we have time to think about it,” Wesley said. “About thirty minutes worth I believe.”

She groaned. Thirty more minutes in this cage? The cage creaked as she shifted and moved around. It took her a moment to realize she was almost pacing the small cage on all fours.

“Or we could find out just by sliding one of your fingers in your pussy,” Wesley offered.

Amaya moaned. “Yes,” she said.

“Then do it,” Wesley said and this time his tone was so hard and unyielding that Amaya moaned again.

Her finger slipped right in, deep and so very hot. Amaya gripped the phone tightly as her other hand gave her pleasure. She was so wet, and she was so ashamed by how badly she wanted to come despite the harshness of this game.

“I take it you are wet?”

“Yes,” Amaya groaned.

“Then fuck yourself Amaya,” Wesley said. “Fuck yourself in my cage.”

There was no conflict or indecision for Amaya now. She plunged her finger into her sex and gave her herself the fucking she wanted. The hot bars of the cage stung her back but Amaya didn’t care. She spread her legs and braced her feet against the opposite side as she masturbated. The sound of her finger sliding in and out of her pussy was so loud to and lewd but she kept pumping.

Wesley was quiet but Amaya could hear her own ragged breathing on the phone. It was ridiculous but here she was, masturbating like mad, naked inside a cage. Images raced through her mind, each flashing and being replaced before she could register them. She pictured Wesley masturbating as he listened, she imagined Chris between her legs, and she even visualized the janitor, whacking off and his seed falling through the bars onto her.

“I’m coming!” Amaya shouted. It hit her so fast! Her feet kicked against the bars while her body shook all over. She was in such a state of bliss that even her sweat felt good. For one perfect second, her climax had transported her from all her troubles and ethical dilemmas.

That bliss faded all too quickly.

“Oh God, I came hard,” Amaya said.

“You did,” Wesley agreed.

I am so sticky all over.”

Wesley laughed. “Now you’re just teasing me.”

Amaya giggled with him. “You’re the one who put me in a cage!”

“Yes I did,” Wesley said. “And it brought me great pleasure.”

Maybe it was the afterglow of the orgasm, but Amaya felt a tremendous amount of pride at bringing Wesley pleasure. It made the whole experience worth it. She knew she should have been upset a guy who put her in such a helpless situation, but she couldn’t find the anger. Amaya was just proud to have made him happy.

“I’ve enjoyed talking to you Amaya but I think you need to spend the rest of the hour to yourself,” Wesley said.

Amaya groaned. “Please don’t go.”

“Oh I won’t be far. There are many, many more games to play.”

The phone went dead and Amaya groaned louder. Now what? She shifted in the hot cage and tried to get comfortable. The smell of pussy was not mixed with the smell of the tar. There was no breeze and she had a sudden craving for a soda.

For the next twenty or so minutes, Amaya sulked. At one point she kicked the cage but then worried if it would upset the light sensor on the door. She debated every word Wesley said to her, and tried to figure out any hidden meanings. Of course she debated the Chris possibility and tried to mentally compare voices.

At some points, she was just bored, hot and annoyed.

Her phone rang but this time, it was just a text message telling her that her hour was up. It also told her to look inside the dictionary for her money. That was it.

Amaya wasted no time. She crawled out of the cage and ran towards her clothes. Her limbs were sore but she got dressed in record time. The dictionary had fifty-dollar bills taped on separate pages. She counted up the seven hundred dollars and whistled. Amaya blushed when she recognized the whistle as being the same as what the janitor said to her earlier.

There was no one in the stairwell and Amaya quickly headed downstairs. She was exhausted emotionally and it was a great relief to find her room empty of Helen. The tired girl opened the first of three cans of soda she had bought from the hallway vending machines and took a deep sip. That was when she noticed her fingers smelled of pussy.

“What the hey, I could do with another cold shower,” she grumbled.

13. bingo2007

bingo2007 Sex Lover

Seems like people are too lazy to reply:mad:, since I am also feeling lazy too, should I stop:confused:

14. bucskin

bucskin Porno Junky

are you kidding please don't this is a great story and the reason why I sign on to this site to see if you have updated.

15. bingo2007

bingo2007 Sex Lover

Cell phone slave 7

lol, tnks, I am in a good mood today, so peeps enjoy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Some nights were more miserable than others. The heat in the dorm only abated slightly at nights. The flimsy shades did little to keep out the powerful orange floodlights outside. Amaya had brought her pillow from home but it didn’t make up for the hardness of her university issued bed. Sleeping was a constant struggle.

Then there was the complication of Amaya’s roommate, Helen. During the week, Helen would arrive late at night, waking Amaya up from whatever hard fought sleep she had managed to get. She always brought her boyfriend, and more times than not, they would fuck before settling down. These messy fucks in the not quite darkness always aroused Amaya and left her frustrated. She often cursed them under her breath for keeping her awake but she never gave voice to the anger she felt over not having a boyfriend of her own.

This is why Amaya was looking forward to Sunday night. Surely, not even Helen and her bar hopping could find a place to get drunk on Sunday night. Amaya looked forward to an entire night of sleep. No drunken fumbling with the door to scare her, no messy sex to make her feel lonely, just eight solid hours of sleep.

Helen found new ways to surprise her. At two forty-five, Helen banged on the door, yelling for Amaya to open up because she couldn’t get the key in the door. Rick had an off-campus friend who invited them to a Sunday party. The two were twice as wasted as usual and they couldn’t stop giggling when Amaya let them in. They smelled of smoke and something else twice as acrid. Rick thanked her for letting them in while Helen grabbed Rick’s ass.

Amaya crawled into bed and tried to shut out the sounds of the couple across the room. Tonight they were far more vocal. Helen told Rick to give it to her while Rick called her a sexy girl. It took them nearly an hour to finish before they both collapsed into even louder snores.

In her bed, Amaya was near tears. She was exhausted and she felt so out of control. It was just like the cage earlier today when the janitor looked at her and she was helpless to stop him. There was nothing she could do about Helen and her damned boyfriend who was so fucking hot except for the fact that he fucked Helen. Why did she keep getting into these situations? When was she going to have control again?

Depressed and unhappy, Amaya went back to sleep.

She was awoken again but this time it was Helen yelling at her to answer her phone. Amaya squinted at her clock as she picked her phone up. It was a quarter after four. What was Wesley calling at this hour?

“Hello?” she whispered.

“Amaya, good. I was afraid you would miss the call and the game would have ended.” Wesley sounded disturbingly awake.

“Wait a second, let me get in the hall. My roommate and her boyfriend are sleeping.”

Amaya grabbed her glasses and stepped out into the hallway. The entire dorm was eerily quiet. It was easy to believe she was the only person awake in the world. Well, except for Wesley.

“Your roommate’s boyfriend is spending the night?” Wesley asked.

“Yes,” she answered after yawning. “He comes over every night. Usually drunk and loud.”

“I see,” Wesley said. “And I assume you don’t like this?”

“Course I do,” Amaya snapped. “I love waking up in the middle of the night. I love hearing them fuck. What the hell would I need a night’s sleep for?”

Amaya froze with fear. Fuck! She just mouthed off to Wesley!

Luckily, he chuckled. “Then why don’t you ask her not to?”

Amaya’s stomach twisted. “I should,” she admitted. “But Helen would just cal me jealous. Besides, they have no where else to fuck.”

“Amaya, listen to me,” Wesley said. “You have a remarkably submissive personality. You obey wonderfully but you don’t have to obey everyone. You’ll be a lot happier once you start being more selective to who you submit to.”

She swallowed. “I’m not submissive. I just like playing these games, you know? And I can use the money.”

“I have little interest in debate, Amaya,” Wesley said. “Besides, we’re wasting valuable time. I had a game in mind for you but now I think I would rather you took advantage of your situation. Tell me, does Rick sleep against the wall or near the edge of the bed?”

“The edge,” Amaya answered. Her heart was doing that familiar racing again. It was a mixture of fear and arousal and although she dreaded what Wesley was going to say next, she knew she would go along with it.

“Good. Quietly as you can, go back into your room and follow my instructions.”

She did as he asked. Wide-awake now, her hand trembled when she closed the door. Rick was right where she said he was, sleeping on the edge of the bed.

“Is he sleeping on his back?” Wesley asked.

“Yes,” Amaya answered as quietly as possible.

“Excellent. Now my non-submissive girl, I want you to very quietly pull up a chair to the bed so you can sit comfortably beside Rick. Place your chair by his hips please.”

Amaya bit her lip. She wasn’t submissive! The submissive girls in erotica were always these helpless girls who whined and craved abuse. Amaya wasn’t like that at all. It was Wesley she craved. It was the excitement of never knowing what was going to happen next that excited her. She was not some wimpy girl who rolled over and did whatever people asked.

She moved her desk chair next to Rick’s hips though she knew it was more accurate to call it his crotch. There was no doubt that’s why Wesley wanted her here. Helen kept snoring, her back to the rest of the world. Amaya felt an uprising of guilt build in her although she hadn’t done anything yet. That guilt was tempered with a desire to do something terribly naughty to pay Helen back for this late nights. Besides, it wasn’t Amaya doing this; she was just doing what she had to win tonight’s game.

“I’m here,” Amaya whispered on her phone.

“Now pull back the blankets so you can see his underwear. What’s the boy’s name again?”

Amaya gulped. “Rick,” she whispered. Answering his question was easy; doing as he asked was not. It was what she expected but to be this close to Helen and her boyfriend was very scary. She lifted the blanket very carefully, terrified that they would awake at any moment.

Underneath the blankets, Rick wore simple white briefs. There was a large wet spot visible even in the dim light. It was centered on the top of his bulge and Amaya wondered if it was semen or Helen that stained his underwear.

“Once you have the blankets pulled down, I want you to fish his cock out of his underwear. Let me know when you have it exposed.”

“Oh God,” Amaya thought. She looked at his tight underwear and tried to figure out how to do what he asked. It didn’t occur to her to refuse. Amaya tried to tug the waistband down but it was too tight. She swallowed hard and stared at his crotch. After a moment, she realized the side of his underwear was pretty loose. Amaya slid the underwear sideways to reveal Rick’s cock and balls. The smell of sex was stronger now and Amaya felt the heat rush to her own sex.

“It’s out,” Amaya whispered.

“Use your mouth and get your hand nice and slick,” Wesley instructed.

Here it comes. Amaya knew Helen would kill her if she woke up but Amaya couldn’t resist the chance. She stuck her tongue out and licked her hand in one long swipe. It tickled her palm and she wasn’t nearly wet enough. Amaya took a minute to really get her hand wet, licking and coating her hand with as much spit as possible. She knew that Wesley was listening to every wet sound; his low moans were very audible in the quiet dorm. Amaya smiled.

“My hand is wet,” Amaya whispered. She knew what he would ask her next but she wanted him to say it. She wanted to hear his request and have her excuse to do what she was dreaming about doing anyway.

“Now stroke Rick off. Get him hard and get him off.”

“Yes,” Amaya sighed. There was no question now. Amaya HAD to do it. For eight hundred dollars and another successful game, she had to stroke off her roommate’s boyfriend. The finality of his command erased all further doubt.

His cock was already wet when she touched him. Amaya realized it was still slick from being inside Helen. It made her smile. She lifted his limp cock and wrapped her fingers around his length. Even limp he was a little large. Amaya grinned wickedly in the darkness. There was more than enough to share.

She stroked him. Rick continued to snore and his snores mixed with Helen’s. His cock grew warmer in her hand and started to throb. Stroke by stroke, it grew harder in her hand. It took everything she had to just not squeeze him and truly enjoy his girth. Amaya sighed. She really needed to get laid by someone.

Wesley said nothing but Amaya knew he was there. Her attention was split between the hot cock in her hand and the sexy demanding man on the other end of the phone. As she stroked Rick, she wondered if Wesley was stroking himself. She hoped he was.

Her hand got dry and she had to get it slick again. This time when she licked her hand, it tasted like cock. She rolled that sweaty flavor in her mouth and sighed. It had been far too long since she had a real cock. Wesley groaned again while she licked her fingers and she enjoyed knowing he was groaning for her. Amaya hoped she teased him as much as his games teased her.

She returned to stroking Rick and she enjoyed the feeling of flesh back in her hand. Amaya could get used to this. Her old boyfriend used to ask for handjobs, but as they moved on to outright sex, there was little need for her hands. It was a shame. Amaya liked the way she held a man’s attention she had him by the cock. She also liked touching and feeling the cock, something you can’t do as minutely when it is being rammed inside you.

Amaya’s daydreams were interrupted by the sound of a moan. At first she thought it was Wesley but with dawning horror, she realized it was coming from Rick! He had stopped snoring and now his eyes were open. She froze in mid stroke, not sure what to do.

She must have gasped because Wesley asked her what was wrong.

“Rick’s awake,” she whispered. Her hand was still around his cock. It throbbed in her grip.

“Give the phone to Rick,” Wesley said.

Amaya did as he asked, passing the phone to Rick. The confused guy took the phone and listened to whatever Wesley had to say. After a minute, he passed the phone back to Amaya. He was grinning ear to ear.

“Keep jerking him off,” Wesley said. That was it.

Well, there was no point arguing. Amaya returned to stroking him. This time Rick moved with her, pushing and pulling with her grip. It was certainly more entertaining for Amaya. She could squeeze harder now and really enjoy the feel of his cock. He was thrusting his hips with her strokes now. They worked well together and Amaya couldn’t help imagining how nicely they would fuck.

Rick wasn’t content to just lay there. He reached up and pressed his hand against Amaya’s nightgown. She groaned as his hand cupped her breast and squeezed gently. His finger found her nipple and gave it a tiny pinch. She moaned in response and Wesley just chuckled.

“Give Rick long strokes,” Wesley instructed. “All the way down to the bottom of his cock and then back up to his tip. Cap your thumb over his cock head and let it slide down when your hand moves down.”

“Yes,” Amaya whispered. Whether in agreement or compliance, not even Amaya was sure.

She cried out when Rick squeezed hard on her breast. He quickly let go and Amaya was a little disappointed. She liked it but he misinterpreted her cry. Amaya wished he would do it again but what was she going to do, make requests?

His hand moved down to her legs and Amaya didn’t even think. She just parted her thighs and his hand slipped right under her gown. As she kept stroking him, Rick’s hand touched her thong. This time she bit down on her lip to keep from crying out. He explored a little, touching here and touching there against the thin fabric of her thong. The heat between her thighs was incredible. Amaya felt her sex was in danger of burning Rick’s fingers. Why doesn’t he just pull the material aside and plunge in there?

As if reading her mind, Rick whispered, “Can I?”

Amaya swallowed. It was up to her. She almost said yes but she looked over at Helen. The blonde was still asleep but for how long? What if Amaya moaned too loudly and woke her up? What if Helen could somehow smell Amaya on Rick’s fingers? Then Amaya remembered what Wesley had said about being more selective. She shook her head ‘no’.

Rick sighed but then groaned as Amaya’s fist tightened around him. He clenched all over, from her bending knees to his retreating fingers between Amaya’s thighs. It was time.

Amaya watched as Rick’s cock ejaculated. It didn’t explode or send cum flying everywhere. It just spilled fluid from the tip. The cum flowed down over Amaya’s hand and she was struck by how hot it was. She had forgotten how warm it could be. The cum mixed with her spit into a big sticky mess. She kept stroking though while Rick gritted his teeth.

“He came,” Amaya whispered.

“Good, you have delighted me again,” Wesley said.

Amaya giggled. “I think I delighted Rick.”

Wesley groaned. “Some day soon, you’re going to do the exact same thing for me.”

She got a little light headed. “Okay” was all she could get out.

“Enjoy the rest of your day, Amaya. Oh, and take the bus to the mall today and really spend some of your money, okay?”

“Umm, all right,” she said and then he hung up.

That was a strange request. But compared to sitting here with Rick’s wilting cock and her cum soaked-hand, it wasn’t that odd. Amaya put down her phone and looked at Rick. He was watching her intently. What had Wesley said to him?

“That was nice,” he said.

Amaya giggled. “I’m glad you liked it.”

She pulled her hand away and wasn’t sure what to do with it. Even in the dim light, Amaya could tell her hand was glistening. What was the etiquette in this situation? Was it rude to just wipe it off right away? Was she supposed to be happy with having a fist full of come?

“Here, use her bedsheet,” Rick said.

Amaya liked that idea. She grabbed the corner of Helen’s sheet and just rubbed her hand all over it. First she jerked off Helen’s boyfriend and now she’s leaving a mess on Helen’s bed. Amaya was feeling downright evil. She liked it.

“I guess I should get back into my bed,” Amaya said.

Rick nodded. “Maybe next time I can do something for you.”

Amaya blushed. “Maybe,” she said.

She put the chair back and crawled into bed. The clock depressed her, telling her she barely had a couple of hours before she needed to get up. Amaya sighed. She was already exhausted and now she was horny too. If she masturbated, would she get any sleep at all?

Amaya fell asleep before she could decide. The alarm woke her back up and when she turned it off, she noticed her hand still smelled like cum. Rick and Helen were still asleep. Was it Amaya's imagination or was Rick smiling in his sleep?

On her way to the showers, Amaya saw that another manila envelope had been slipped under the door. It was addressed to her. She snatched it up and took it with her to the shower stall. Amaya stripped out of her clothes before opening the envelope, although she wasn’t consciously aware of doing so.

Inside was eight hundred dollars in a large stack of twenties. The sheer volume of cash was overwhelming. She didn’t have a wallet big enough to hold that much cash. This amount alone could hold her over for food until the financial aid came in. Add it to the amount she already had, what couldn’t she do if she wanted it?

There was also a note.

“Dear Amaya,

This morning was not planned but we were both able to adapt. It was exciting to hear you masturbate a stranger, and it made me think of how it will be if you were masturbating me.

I will not call on you again till tomorrow. Once again, I suggest you take the local university bus to the mall. Spend some of that money and enjoy your victories.

Wesley.”

Amaya read the letter several times before stepping under the hot water. When she lathered up, she couldn’t help think about how creamy her hand felt after jerking Rick off. Rick suggested her wanted to do something with her; Amaya couldn’t believe he was willing to cheat on beautiful Helen. It made Amaya feel sexy and desirable on a very lustful level; like being with Chris.

Thoughts of Chris made her groan. He hadn’t called yesterday, well unless he was Wesley. But if he were Wesley, would he really have him masturbate his roommate’s boyfriend? For some reason, Amaya preferred to think of Chris keeping her to his self. She remembered the way he groped her breast and the way he kissed her. It was hard for her to imagine Chris sharing her tits with someone else but that might just be the romantic in her.

On the other hand, what if Chris wasn’t Wesley? If that was the case, why hadn’t he called? She gave him her dorm phone number but Helen’s answering machine didn’t have any messages from Chris. Did Amaya do something wrong? Maybe he didn’t like the way she kissed!

Amaya groaned as she stuck her head under the showerhead. This is what she liked about Wesley; there was no ambiguity with him. He liked to push her. He liked to see how far she would go. Wesley will call tomorrow, and the next day and the day after that as long as Amaya could keep up with him. That was comforting to know.

Rick and Helen were still asleep when she got back to her dorm. Now that she was a little more awake, Amaya had a sudden fear of Helen discovering what had happened. Scenarios where Helen confronted Amaya ran through the frightened girl’s mind. It was all too easy to imagine Helen finding out from Rick and then yelling at Amaya. She didn’t really know what Helen would do if she found out but she was in no hurry to find out. For this reason, Amaya gathered all the things she would need today. Her books, her purse and anything else that would let her avoid coming home all day long.

Classes went well that day though Amaya was having a harder and harder time concentrating. She found herself completely lost in Economics class far more often than what was usual. In Biology, she completely gave up on taking notes and wrote down a list of things she wanted to buy today. By the time World History rolled around, Amaya was looking up at the clock every two minutes. The money was obsessing her, which after her past week over obsessing about sex and guys, it was a nice change of pace.

She debated going by her room to drop off her books but Amaya chickened out. Helen could be there. Helen could know by now. Helen could be plotting something really really really mean any moment now.

Amaya carried her very heavy backpack onto the bus and into the mall. There, she managed to forget Helen as she explored the various stores. The clothing stores were useless as none of them catered to her size. She did manage to find a nice purse and a better wallet at Sears. Amaya also blew some money buying nice sneakers and some dress shoes. It was odd to buy shoes so expensive that her mother would freak, but that only made it more fun. Amaya never had much of a shoe fetish like other girls but she was starting to appreciate the possibilities. Maybe it was just the infusion of money that made it more fun.

She ate dinner at the mall food court; delighting in the ability to eat over priced food. As she ate, Amaya realized she could buy a few appliances if she needed to. She went right back to Sears and bought herself a small microwave. It was pretty heavy but Amaya liked the idea of being able to actually warm up a can of soup if she wanted. Now she just needed dishes . . .

By the time the mall closed, Amaya was lugging far too much to safely carry. Her arms were straining and her back was sore but she was smiling too much to care. She had a small microwave, some dishes, some silverware, new shoes, a new purse and a lot of other things she had needed but just lacked the money for it. A pair of gold earrings weren’t exactly needed, but Amaya bought them anyway just because she could. If Wesley were to ask something impossible tomorrow, Amaya had enough treats and left over money to stay happy till her financial aid came.

Amaya’s good mood disintegrated as she climbed the stairs back to her dorm room. In the pit of her stomach, she knew Helen was there. What could she say to the girl? Amaya hated her roommate enough to not feel guilty over her boyfriend but she still knew that it was a wrong thing to do. She braced herself as she unlocked her door and stepped inside.

Helen’s side of the room was gone. The bed and desk were still there, but they had been stripped. There were no sheets. There were no books or makeup. Helen had and all her stuff was gone.

There was a knock on the door. In a daze, Amaya answered the door. It was some brunette she didn’t recognize at first.

“Hello, Amaya is it? I’m Shelly, the Resident advisor for this floor?”

“Oh yeah,” Amaya said. “Uh, come in?”

Shelley smiled and came in but it was clear she was nervous about something. She fidgeted for a bit and sat on Helen’s now empty bed. Amaya sat on her bed and looked at her. Suddenly, Amaya realized what had happened. Helen had ratted her out!

“Am I in trouble?” Amaya said.

“What? No, no,” Shelley said. She took a deep breath and then explained.

“This morning, the Dean of Students received a letter about Helen and you. It explained that Helen was letting her boyfriend sleep over and that you were being threatened to keep quiet. It even included a picture of Helen and her boyfriend asleep in bed. The writer of the letter claimed to be a friend of yours that was concerned over how you were being treated. It then went on to explain that if this matter wasn’t taken care of, that you would be pulled from this school and that the local authorities would be asked to look into it.”

Amaya stopped breathing. Her heart felt like it was going to pop out of her chest. It must have been Wesley! Or maybe it was Chris!

“Obviously, the Dean was really upset,” Shelley continued. The R.A. grimaced and looked right at Amaya. “She complained to my adviser, who complained to me wanting to know why I didn’t know anything. We checked with some of the girls in the hall, and they all confirmed it. Not that we needed any confirmation. It smelled like sex in her this morning.”

Amaya bit down hard on her tongue. She didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. From the way Shelley was glaring at her, Amaya knew the best thing to do was keep quiet.

“Helen was kicked out of dorm housing and so was her boyfriend,” Shelley explained. “She was really pissed about it. We had to get security to escort her out. That doesn’t bother me, she seemed like a real bitch. What does bother me is that I am now on probation for something that could have been fixed if someone had come to me about it.”

Shelley could have fixed it? Amaya felt her stomach spiral. Could she have avoided all this if she just stood up for herself and reported it? Amaya wondered if Wesley was right, was she just submitting to any one who bossed her around?

“I’m sorry,” Amaya said. “I didn’t know what to do.”

Shelley shrugged. She didn’t seem convinced. “Well, for now you’re going to have to do without a roommate. If you have any other problems, and I mean ANY problems, then you contact me before you tell your friends or parents.”

What about my phone lover? Amaya thought. She banished that idea and solemnly nodded to Shelley. The R.A. left the room after giving her her phone number and Amaya tried to look contrite as she closed the door behind her.

As soon as the door closed, Amaya jumped up in the air. Helen was gone! She didn’t even have to face her! The bitch was gone and Amaya was finally by herself! Shelley had said she would ‘have to do without a roommate’ like it was some sort of punishment! Amaya laughed and flopped on her bed.

“I owe Wesley a really big thank you,” she said out loud. Amaya thought back to what Shelley had said and her laughter stopped cold.

The letter to the Dean had included a photo of Rick and Helen. That means who ever wrote it had come into the room. That person must have a key!

Amaya looked at the door and the lock that was no longer trustworthy. Being alone tonight didn’t seem like a great idea after all.

16. pookey227

pookey227 Newcumer

AWESOME

I should be studying, but i read all of them instead...

dude keep it up, id write more but i HAVE to study

17. madman001

madman001 Newcumer

This has to be some of the best writing i have seen keep the chapters coming bingo:D:D

18. realscott

realscott Porno Junky

Very interesting story, sucks that it has currently ended, :(

19. kaotik88

kaotik88 Porn Surfer

Bingo, nice work. Looking forward to the next chapter.

20. pookey227

pookey227 Newcumer

lol I came on just to read the newest story!!!

Open a new thread though for the rest

btw... I did great on those tests anyway ;)