1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. imported__2355

imported__2355 Ungodly Intelligent And Attractive

https://www.yahoo.com/news/roy-moore-apos-accuser-apos-195727152.html

Yahoo

In a bizarre defense of Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore, who was accused of sexual activity with a 14-year-old girl, a right-wing conspiracy theorist and media star told his followers to stalk the victim at her workplace on Friday.
    Jack Posobiec, a Trump supporter with a large online following, posted a recent Facebook photo of Leigh Corfman, the woman who told The Washington Post that the then-32-year-old Moore tried to bed her in 1979, and told his Twitter followers to target Corfman at her last known place of employment.

It’s Going Down, a leftist website that monitors the far-right, described Posobiec as being “alt-lite” and “known for mainstreaming and seizing on conspiracy theories.”

Posobiec, a Moore defender, deleted the post and told Newsweek that he was actually responding to an article he read on Heavy.com about Corfman. The Heavy article pixelated Corfman’s face to hide her identity, however, and Posobiec used a clear and recent picture of the woman’s face. Newsweek asked Posobiec why he thought it would be interesting for people to know about Corfman’s workplace; responding through direct message, he said, “Because alt-left accounts are mass reporting me [on Twitter] led by Vic Berger.”

Berger, an avant-garde political satirist known for creating comedic, dreamlike video edits out of the public appearances of conservative figures like Donald Trump, has nothing to do with Moore’s accuser. He has frequently criticized Posobiec and other figures on the far right, however, for pushing dangerous conspiracies.

“Posobiec is a coward who frequently weaponizes his Twitter followers [for harassing his political opponents]. He almost got innocent people killed when he encouraged his followers to ‘investigate’ Comet Ping Pong Pizza,” Berger told Newsweek, referencing the pie shop from the Pizzagate conspiracy. “His social media accounts should be deleted immediately before someone gets killed.”

Berger also argued that Posobiec deleted the tweet because he was afraid Twitter would “do the right thing” and suspend his account. Posobiec denied this allegation.

“While reading the Heavy article I saw the reported information,” Posobiec wrote on Twitter in the aftermath of the backlash he received. “It was a public Facebook post. Now I realize it wasn’t a good idea to post it myself and took it down out of respect for the accuser.”

Posobiec’s deleted tweet constitutes a change from merely defending Moore, as other far-right conspiracists have done since the allegations about him broke, to focusing on the lives of his four accusers from the Washington Post story.

Alex Jones and Mike Cernovich, two figures who have been instrumental in pushing false conspiracy theories about antifa and antifa-led violence, both appeared to defend Moore yesterday, even as many Republicans tried to distance themselves from the allegations.

“Louis CK has been a well known serial public masturbator for years, this isn’t even news,” Cernovich wrote yesterday in a series of tweets questioning the strength of the accusations against the candidate. “Moore...nothing for 40 years and now this?”

Louis CK, the comedian, did admit on Friday that he had sexually harassed women, part of a broad apology for his past behavior.

More from Newsweek

Yahoo - ABC News Network