1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Bob1981

Bob1981 Amateur

We looked at each other then without a word Cristina picked up her bag and started are near on ritual race to get upstairs to the bathroom to wash up for dinner... The two of us laughing as we went...

Mum watched us as we went " Mad as a box of frogs both off you are, I swear " but even she looked happy ..

Big sis got to the bathroom first as per normal and slammed the door before i got there that was normal as well ... What wasn't was her opening it quietly putting a finger to her lips and shushing me .... Then she grabbed me dragged me in and shut the door quietly ...

I started to say " What the H.." but was pushed against the wall and snogged quiet soundly and it was hard to speak with your sisters doing a dental inspection of your mouth with her tongue ... Even i add if you wanted to ... I didn't on the other hand .. I was trying to get my hand up her skirt where i wanted to place my stiffening willy once again ....

My sister gave a groan .. And rubbed her heat against me then pulled back from the kiss the whispered " Hold on lover boy we cant do this now.. Just clean up and sort yourself out before mum comes looking for us ok " that was the last thing i wanted to do but even i understood by now we had to keep this secrete ... I didn't understand why at all but i was a kid after all ..

We did as Cristina had said ... Then she unpacked the bag and sorted that out before we headed down ... She was careful to flush the ball of toilet paper that she had brought back from what we soon started to call the bang bus .. Then hid the box of durex Jenny had supplied so as not to get found out ...

At the table Mum looked at both of us carefully " I'm really amazed i must say and a bit impressed with you two at the moment... You are getting on so well and now this, Giving up some of your holiday to start working.. Is there some special reason?? are you saving up for something ???.."

I felt a bit flummoxed and flicked my eye's to my big sis for help ... Luckily she was there because even i believed her " Well Mum, When you asked me to look after kiddo here this morning i was ok with it specially when you said it was ok to head to the beach. We had such a good time this morning Robbo nearly skipped lunch he wasn't really hungry he told me when i asked him "

Mum looked at me "I said you looked a bit off this morning are you feeling ok now Robby"

"Yes mum I'm feeling brilliant , just it was so nice there today. Wish we could live there all the time "

Mum laughed "You must have had a good time, if that was all that put you off your food" she looked at Cristina "go on its how this job offer came up i want to know about "

"Well it was odd really around the middle of the day we went to the Café for a snack and some pop we sat at a table near the counter and were just saying how great it was being there ... When kiddo said the same as he just said to you about wish we could be there all the time and live there maybe "... my head was spinning i couldn't believe or recall any of this but i did know when to stay quiet....Big sis continued "That was when the lady behind the counter Asked if we were local's. I told her it was a short bus trip away was all .. Then when we came to pay the bill she just said kinda that there normal holiday help had let them down and if we had been locals she could offer us a little work during the holiday. Well we talked a while and Robby got excited thinking we could be down on the beach all the time i think knowing him and ice cream's "

Mum looked at me .. "Work isn't a game Robbo me lad you'll soon figure that out ... "

"Any how me and kiddo talked it over and i thought as if its not to many hour's we could have a few hour's on the beach or in the wood's there every day we are there so it would be a mixture of a real job and a holiday by the sea rolled into one " sis finished in a flurry..

"Just promise me this Cristina .. If things don't go well and even if you get angry with Robert you will watch over him and get him home safely before you kick off ok can you do that.." Mum asked

" I promise to look after him and only kick his arse when get home mum "

"I better not here any more of that young lady or I'll change my mind " She looked at me " And your sure you want to do it Kiddo "

"Yes mum we had a great time today and the lady that runs the Café has a funny old grandpa she call's him Gramp's"

"He's a bit grumpy but you can see he is joking when he's grumpy" Cristina finished off for me ..

Mum seemed satisfied with all she had heard .. "Ok then you two i'll clear away and you two better get a early night tonight ready for your first day at work in the morning "

As mum stood up and turned a way from the table Cristina winked at me " Aw mum it's still early and we not got school we are on holiday ... Isn't Starsky and Hutch on tonight .. "

Mum turned back to us " If you going to argue i could change my mind .. Also you know Husky and the other one is on tomorrow night .. Don't like you watching that kind of program any how.."

" But mum Starsky is so hunky i think he is a real dish "

" Typical of you Tina fall for the one that wears clothes that tramp's turn away .. Over that nice clean cut David Soul " she laughed "anyhow it a early night or you stay home tomorrow ok "

"Ok mum but i thought you didn't watch the show .. And yet you know Ken's real name "

Mum replied "i also know there's a actor in it called Anthony Fatarse in it but it don't mean i fancy ..." She stopped because me and Big sis were laughing are heads of .. She laughed to ...

"Mum that's not Huggy's name.. " She spluttered between snorts of laughter, I could see her little tits jiggling under her Top and her nipple's were showing through God i wanted her Badly at that moment and felt things getting hard under the table.. " his name is Antonio Fargas mum not Fat Arse " sis finished off

Mum "oh ok i thought he was named after Captain Dobbie.. Rite of to bed you two i want lights off within the hour ok "

We all laughed again about that then kissed mum good night and headed up while mum cleared the table ... Sis looked over her shoulder checking we were alone and the door was closed i guess then stopped half way up there stairs and bent over showing her sexy Butt to me then giggled when i went for it and shot up the stairs with me chasing her at full tilt ..

Dragged me into her room and before i knew it my short's were off and i was laying on her bed on my back .. " We must keep quiet kiddo and be quick encase mum comes up ... You can fuck me when we at the beach first thing in the morning ok but for now she jumped on the bed beside but laying pointing the other way me yanked he PJ bottoms off the rolled on top of me ... I thought what the heck until my cock felt her gentle fingers and tongue go to work on it .. "What you waiting for" she mumbled between slurp's ".. Eat your desert like a good boy "

I wanted to be a good boy for her because what she was doing to me down there felt definitely like good girl stuff to me ... God she smelt and tasted good and there was so much of her fluid to drink up it was fantastic .. My face was drenched within but a few minutes and i had my tongue inside her as she started to ride my face .. I could feel i was not going to last long so whilst fingering her pussy i decided to taste her arse to see if that was nice to ... Well it got a huge response from her instantly ... She arched her back up so her arse was rite on my mouth ... I just about remembered it may be a little bit tender so i didn't try sticking my fingers up her bum that time just licked sucked and probed it with my tongue. I knew she was enjoying it and the way she was pumping and sucking on me whilst trying to ride my tongue with her arse was enough to send me onto orbit without a condom on i felt free down there and started to spunk buckets into Christina's eagerly awaiting mouth she nearly gagged but kept on sucking and sucking every lust drop i could give her. out of my cock ..

Just as i had finished discharging my load into Cristina eager mouth ..She began to shudder letting out a small cry she then buried her face into my groin between my balls and leg and started praising god and wowing profusely her little legs had clapped onto my head holding me exactly where she wanted me .. Her little cunt started to twitch on its own then loads of her warm and tasty juice gushed out ... She grabbed my arse with both hands so as to be able to press her face even harder into my groin to muffle her rantings and preying ..

Slowly as she eased up trying to suffocate and drown me inside her sweet little pussy she raised her head and in a shaky little voice managed a long drawn out "WWooooWW" she rolled off of me then after several deep breath's looked up the bed at me smiling "You OK big boy ?" she asked.

It wasn't till that moment I realised, I think, what it was that Jenny had claimed to have seen on my face earlier that day, because I believe that is exactly what I was looking at now on my beautiful big sister's face rite then... Christina had a lazy relaxed smile on her's and a misty, Far away look in her eye's, A pair of lovely sparkling blue eye's, a blue that was bright it was like they were powered by a couple of tiny torches to make them sparkle and glisten. It made me feel like they could see inside me, Through me, I could feel tiny hairs standing up on the back of my neck. (I'm not sure but, But I don't even know if someone had asked me a week ago if I could have told them what colour Big sis's eye's are." I had never seen a look like i was getting on her or anyone else's face & the fact that it was Me it was aimed towards, and that I was the person that had caused that smile was amazing.

My sister raised her head up of the bed to lean on and elbow to study my face, I hadn't replied to her question but she could see i was OK .. After a few seconds her smile widened, The glow in her eyes that had been twinkling like ember's in a fire then seemed to almost burst into flame.. she swiftly scooched round so she had her head up on the pillow near mine.. I couldn't hold it in any longer..

"I love you bi..... " she laughed and threw her arms around me cutting my words off .. I was confused why she had laughed..

Her head was on my shoulder her oh so sweet lips near my ear "Bobby i know your face just told me everything, I love you to little brother .. I've always loved you as a brother you know that but it has changed now I love you now in so many new way's I have never felt like this before about anyone" she kissed my neck gently .. I could feel her warm breath in my ear it was turning me on again but this time it was different..

"Tina .. Big sis.. I think I know what you mean .. I love you with all my heart, I want to be with you all the time I want to make you smile the way you were just now all the time.. I want to feel the way i do now for the rest of my life .. You make me happier than I've ever been before .. You are the prettiest girl in the world sis you mean every thing to me and i love you so very much .. I lifted her chin from my shoulder gently .. So I could slowly kiss her and savour the way she tasted .. I knew that our time must be nearly up I didn't want it to be, but i sure didn't want to get caught now when my life was just getting good. .As i broke the kiss she let out a long Sigh " I love you my darling sister with all my heart "..

" I know bro .. I love you just as much you know and i so want you to stay here beside me for the rest of the night and every night .. We got to figure that out some how" she looked at her clock.. "I'm sorry dear heart but i think you best go now .. " i could see in her eye's for the first time that day sadness a sadness i to felt at that moment in her bed in her arm's i swear thing's had never felt so rite and peaceful in my short life ...I felt .. Humm .. In her arm's i felt a tranquillity i never before felt totally safe and secure ... Basically i felt as if i was in heaven .. We gently kissed once more then got out of bed her needing a pee she claimed but also said that was to cover the sound of me going to my room ...

As we parted at her door i whispered into her ear " I love you Angel " ..

She smiled brightly at that "i love you to bro .. You best go before mum comes up .. " she grabbed me for one last quick snog ... Then pushed me towards my room " night lover " she hissed quietly .. "get some rest you going to need it tomorrow " she dived into the bathroom shutting the door behind her noisily ..

I climbed in bed one very happy.. Yet partly confused kid.. I lay on my back for some while just looking up at the ceiling in a way I suppose it was a bit like trying to sleep on Christmas Day .. You have got every present you wished for and just wanted to stay up playing with them, Yet it was like trying to get to sleep Christmas Eve because i was supper excited about the thing's that would be happening tomorrow.. It was ages before i started to drift off .. Just as my eye's started to close for the last time a terrible thought struck me .. What if all this has been a dream, the fact i was on the edge of sleep made that seem very possible. My little head was spinning so fast i wanted to be sick. It was actually that thought that made me realise that i didn't think it was a dream.

The fact my chest and rib cage hurt, to me meant id done a lot of exercise and had used parts of my body in way's i was not used to. Also my willy was a mite sore as well, thinking about where it had ventured over the last 24 hour's that kind of fitted as well ...Finally i fell asleep one very tired and extremely happy little kid.. I woke a couple of times that night in a cold sweat dreaming about big sis. I wish I'd been able to stay in her room or better yet her in my bed with me. I felt more alone that night during those waking moment's than I've ever felt. God i needed my sister so much.

The third time I woke the sun was up it was still early but screw it i thought and got up as silently as i could.. To hit the head.. I just opened my door about an inch when it was pulled open and my Sister slipped in .. "Are you Ok Robbie" she asked staring at me ..

I took a long deep breath and let it out slowly whilst i checked her out from head to toe then back up to her face " I am now " i replied and Kissed her holding her tight to me " I love you Christina "

" Dam good job you do, after yesterday if you had changed your mind I'd have killed you " She kissed me back soundly.. Then grinned at me .." Today is going to be great kiddo, I cant wait to get back to Well's .. If we play it rite this morning we may be able to catch the earlier bus.. That way we can have some together time before we see Jenny, If that is your up for it. "

I started to tenderly kiss and nibble on one of her ears sliding my hand up her top to cup one of her small breasts feeling her little nipple starting to harden as i did " I've been up for it ... Well you angel, all night. I wish we could have been together in bed " i could feel her start to tremble in my arms and she let out a long sigh ...

"I know Robbie the moment you left my room last night i almost cried, i knew you were just the other side of the wall, but that actually made me feel worse, I felt like we were in prison cell's, Some how we going to need to sort this out. This is only the second day of the holiday and I'm dreading returning to school already you know."

School was not on my mind at that moment Getting inside my sisters knickers' was the only thing i was thinking about that morning id been not much else.. "Best not get to excited big boy, Mum will be getting up soon ... If you get your skates on get washed and dressed, I'll get the bag packed and then we can head down for a early breakfast. That way mum may let us go early if we are lucky "

We had another short snog fest then i headed to the bath room, my balls were not happy but for this moment at least my brain was in charge. I returned to my room a few minute's latter to find my bed made and my sister gone down stair's ... I got dressed and started down myself ...

"You are up early kiddo" i looked round and my mother stood there smiling.. "if i'd have realised you getting a holiday job would mean you can actually get up without being dragged out of bed, i may have found you job's myself .. You seen Cristina yet this morning. "

"think she's downstairs Mum.. If she isn't in her room.

"Ok you go down now and have a proper breakfast. You don't know what time you will get a break latter on " she went into the bath room. I headed down "

As i entered the kitchen i noticed that the breakfast table was set, Odd because normally it was grab what you want and go. The door swung closed behind me and Cristina's hand was on my shoulder she spun me round and kissed me "Good morning Dear heart, I've made breakfast for you " she had made toast and got the cereal out i liked and a jug of orange juice "Anything else you fancy Sir..?"

I looked at her "you mean other than you angel ?" some how in the past 2 days my sister seemed to have matured and got taller to me. Also the little mounds under here top seemed to be standing out more drawing my eyes to them often.

Just as we were finishing off our bowls of Kellogg's Frosties mum walked in .. she looked from one to the other then back again.. " OK that's it. Where are my kid's you can't be them.. you have eaten breakfast and made little to no mess at all, also is that coffee .." she looked at the filter coffee machine ... " I' didn't even know you knew how to use it..."

Cristina laughed " I have made it before a few times mum ... I thought I'd put a lot on for you this morning while I made the toast.. would you like some toast mum I will do it as I clear away.."

Mum looked carefully at Christina " is something wrong Christina you look different this morning and your acting different to ."

Big sis laughed.." no mum I'm fine it's just the job ... I feel like a grown up more today .. so unthought I would try acting as one is all "

" Oh ok don't throw you child hood away though, you only get one you know... Humm ok think I know what you are up to now ...You have checked the clock 3 times in last few minutes.. I take it you want to go in early on your first day.. "

"Yes please mum if that is ok with you"

"Well you have done most of my house work it seems and I can skip the vacuuming today because no-one was here meeting the place up yesterday...Go on with you both then .. please give Jenny my phone number at work and here incase she needs to contact me ok ....robbie if it vet's to much and you need me to pick you up please get her to call ok., And be good the pair of you ... Enjoy your selves .."

We said are goodbyes and gave mum a hug... Again I felt a stiring I couldn't understand at the base of my willy ... Maybe it was because I was thinking about what I so wanted to do to my sister when I got her alone next ..

We got to the bus stop well early .. checked the bus times and we had over 15minutes to wait at least .... Normally we never go inside the shelter unless it's raining .... Today both of us went straight inside ... Cristina bent over to out her bag down .. as she did I came up behind her wrapped my arms around her one hand going up her top and cupping one off her perfect little tit's that was covered by a very silky smooth bra cup I gently squeezed it.. the other hand went down the top of her elasticated waistband of her pretty little summer skirt. So I could start rubbing her where I so wanted to be sliding my throbbing and growing cock .. but this time I did not want to hurry things ... This time I wanted everything to be brutal slow and relaxed I wanted to savour every little price of my sister this time .... In truth I didn't really want to go to the beach any more.... I just wanted to spend all day wrapped up and intertwined with my sister learning every tiny little detail about her body I could ...Yesterday I learnt she had blue eyes today I want to learn and see taste and feel and yes make love to every molicule that made up her feet her legs her thighs her sweet little heart shaped arse her slender back the long brunette hair that lays delicately upon her shoulders ... I started kissing her neck whispering in her ear how much I love her and the fact I want to make love to her slowly all day long and try every position we can think of ...

" Ohhhh please stop Robbie ., God ... Unless you want to spend the day in here doing all that to me that is... I'm so wet already .... I'm only just put those knickers on specially for you as well ... Now I want to get out of them and you have not seen them as yet "..... Her Bach was leaning back on to me , I still was caressing her tiny little tit's I could feel now through her bra how hard her nipples had got .. and yes my hand that was rubbing between her legs was as soaking wet as her knickers ... I eased up on her and she walked shakily over to the bench ...She sat down and put her head on my shoulder as I sat beside her...

"We only just out of the house and looked at the start you have put me in already,"

I looked at her "I'm sorry big sis ..." She out her finger across my lips...

" Don't be sorry I want you as much as you want me .... I want you inside me ... I want you to come in me as often as you can... But we can't just here where everyone knows us... And Robbie we will have to remember to use names from now on .... I know I'm your big sis and I want my little bro to make love to me all day long .... But we must not let the world know that ... Your my boyfriend when we are out I'm your girlfriend ... As long as that's what folks think and we know it's true as well everything should be ok ... OK .. I love you Robert "

" I love you to Cristina ... With all my heart" I replied just then the bus pulled up..,

• Like Like x 3
  2. Wackstevens95

Wackstevens95 Sex Lover

Another dazzling installment, well done

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bob1981

Bob1981 Amateur

Thank's ... it's nice to hear when someone like's my bad typing (Lets me know im not just wasting all this cyber ink and if you have read this far sir .. you are inline for a medal me think's ) ..... life can be a strange mistress at times me think's .... By the time you get to grip's with things and figger out what you want from it (i've found anyhow) that the world has moved on at least 25% of the time so you then spend your time Running trying to play catch up..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wackstevens95

Wackstevens95 Sex Lover

Read each install thus far and have yet to see one I didn't enjoy. This isn't an MLA cited Essay contest after all...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Onurknees

Onurknees Porno Junky

No need to go faster, just keep em coming please,

• Like Like x 4
  6. kinkboi

kinkboi Sex Lover