1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. john19803

john19803 Sex Lover

CROSS DRESSING WITH JANICE AND EARL

true story

By the winter of 1991-1992 nothing much was happening in my life. I was still going out en femme late at night / early morning but without any real goal. I still had my unfulfilled fantasy of sucking a husband's cock with his wife watching me so I was still reading the personals in the weekly newspaper that printed them. I also placed an occasional ad myself. Finally January of 1992 I got a response that looked promising, from Janice and Earl, a married couple. It was Janice who wrote the response, just a short note saying that her husband also cross dressed and wanted to try going bi. She included their phone number for me to call.

So I called and talked to them for maybe 10 minutes. Actually not them, but just Janice. That should have been a warning, but I was just so excited with the prospect of fulfilling a fantasy that it didn't register. I just gave her a little bit of my history, how long I had been cross dressing, that I had some bi experience, and that I was looking forward to being en femme with a woman for the first time. Janice told me her husband started cross dressing a few years ago, in the closet, and they were interested in having a partner for casual meetings. So we arranged for me to visit them the following Saturday evening.

I arrived at the agreed time, around 8, with my garment bag (actually sort of an oversize gym bag). When Janice opened the door I could see she was disappointed, she had thought I was going to show up already dressed. I explained that I felt more comfortable changing after we met for the fist time, and she accepted my explanation. Her husband Earl was already en femme in a mid thigh short sleeved black dress and black 2 inch heels. Janice showed me to a spare bedroom where I changed into a blue patterned dress just above the knee. It was hardly elegant but that wasn't the point, it was a dress. Under it wore the usual; panties, bra, slip, pantyhose, with my blue pumps. When I returned to the living room Janice and Earl were sitting together on the sofa. They both got up when I returned, which was sort of like a second greeting. I think Earl was relieved that I actually was a cross dresser like him, and Janice was satisfied as well.

I found out that Janice was 38 and Earl was 47. Janice wasn't exactly pretty. More like plain but not unattractive. She was on the plump side but not fat. She wore her black hair short, not quite shoulder length. I would find out more about her eventually, but at that time her looks were beside the point. She was a woman, and I had never been en femme with a woman before. So that was another fantasy fulfilled, and that's all that mattered.

I sat in an stuffed chair across from them, smoothing my dress behind me when I sat, and crossed my legs left over right. Earl did the same as he and Janice sat down. Janice was in a skirt and long sleeve blouse, her skirt just about knee length, with 2 inch pumps. She had also decided on being conservative for our first meeting, she admitted. We had been sitting for maybe a few minutes when she turned to her husband and asked him to get us drinks. I asked for a soda, which they decided on as well. I watched Earl get up and walk toward the kitchen, and Janice and I continued our light chatting. Earl came back a couple of minutes later carrying a try with the sodas, handing me mine, then handing Janice hers before sitting down with his. They had a coffee table in front of them, I set mine on a coaster on sort of an end table next to me.

For the next half hour or so we just shared our experiences. Mostly I told them about mine, with Earl jumping in from time to time with his and Janice asking questions. It wasn't exactly edge of the seat stuff, but that was okay. Several times Janice had turned to Earl and asked him to do a few things. Sweetie, why don't you get this, darling why don't you show John that, and so on. I didn't realize it at the time but it was the first indication of Janice's dominant personality over her husband. And Earl had also gotten up a couple of times ti excuse himself for a few moments, Janice explaining that he had been feeling under the weather all day.

Things were really starting to get dull after a while, and even in my dress I was starting to feel disappointed. In my ad I had clearly stated that I was looking to give a blow job. I hadn't said it so bluntly, more like that I wanted to give oral to the husband with wife watching. And I had mentioned it during my phone conversation with Janice. But so far the topic of sex hadn't even come up. I was seriously thinking of a way to end the evening when I casually mentioned my two outings with Terri to the adult store and the gay lounge. Wow, did Janice sit up and take notice!

At that point she patted the space next to her and invited me to join them on the sofa, which I did. She wanted to know all the details about those two outings. Where did we go, what was it like, what happened, did I enjoy them, did I feel humiliated, etc. As I was recounting those trips to Janice, Earl excused himself a couple of times to go to the bathroom. Apparently he really had not been feeling good all day. To my disappointment Janice finally declared the evening wasn't going very well, her husband wasn't feeling well, so if I didn't mind she wanted to call it a night and maybe try again another time. I couldn't argue with her of course, so I agreed. Janice explained that Earl worked a rotating shift so they might not be able to invite me back for a few weeks. I suspected that I wouldn't get that invitation but I gave her my phone number when she asked for it, and she would call me.

I got my garment back with my male clothes in it and went home in my dress, which pleased Janice. Before I left their house she asked if I would arrive already dressed for my next visit and I agreed I really didn't expect them to invite me back but I agreed anyway, as long as it was dark. I felt sort of disappointed driving home but at least I had been en femme with a married couple, so it wasn't all bad.

Janice did call me, a few weeks later, and invited me over for a second visit. Earl was over whatever he had so she promised that he would be more enjoyable company this time. She also said that her husband really was interested in trying bi sex if I was still interested. Wow, things were looking up! Naturally I said yes I was interested. Then she asked me if I wore nightgowns. That kind of surprised me a little, but I told her I did. She asked if I would bring one with me, a shorty nightgown if I had one. Things were looking up even more!

As promised I arrived at their house en femme in a half sleeved sort of paisley patterned dress, above the knee. Earl was wearing a long sleeved blouse with a squared neckline, and an above the knee skirt. Janice was in a mini skirt and blouse. This time Janice gave me a hug and a peck on my cheek when she greeted me. She was happy I had kept my word about showing up en femme. We went to the kitchen and sat at the table having a soda, talking some more about my experiences with Terri. A couple of time she had asked Earl to refill our glasses, which he did. It finally occurred to me that Janice liked to boss her husband around. I wasn't all that wise in the ways of the world, so I didn't realize yet that Janice was a dominant female. Maybe not a real femdom but she was the dominant partner in their marriage. I would eventually find out just how dominant she was, and wanted me to be submissive to her the same way her husband was. In time she would get her way.

We returned to the living room some time later. This time Janice invited me to sit with them on the sofa instead of across from them in the stuffed chair. Janice wanted to know some more of my bisexual adventures, she was especially interested in the dates I had with Paul. What was it like kissing another man, did I like it, did we tongue kiss or just lip kiss. I told her kissing a man is not much different than kissing a woman, except that a woman's lips and tongue are softer. I did like kissing men, and we did tongue kiss. I told her that Paul was the first man I had kissed and that I learned from him how exciting it is to tongue kiss a man. Just as exciting as tongue kissing a woman.

Janice asked if I remembered she had told me that Earl was interested in trying bi sex but wasn't sure. I said that I did remember. I translated that to myself as; Janice wanted Earl to try bi sex and he was reluctant. Janice suggested that we should try kissing, as a start, and I was more than willing to agree. So I changed places with Janice and sat next to Earl, who I could tell looked a little reluctant. Before he had a chance to say anything I gave him a quick lip kiss. I think I caught him by surprise because he had started to back away slightly before my lips touched his. Janice had been leaning forward so that she could look around me. After I had kissed Earl she giggled slightly, or make some sort of sound, then she lightly caressed the back of my neck for a brief moment.

Do that again, she said. It didn't sound like a request, more like an order. But I again leaned toward Earl and kissed him on the lips. This time he didn't back away from me. Neither did he back away when I kissed a third time. At that point Janice got up and sat down on the floor at our feet, looking directly at us. Try a tongue kiss, she said (she said French kiss). Again, it was more of an order than a request. Earl didn't look that enthusiastic about it, but he didn't disobey his wife. When kissed him on the lips and pressed my tongue out he parted his lips slightly, enough so that I could touch the tip of his tongue with mine. After a second or two Earl back away and broke the kiss.

Janice didn't like that. Try a longer kiss, Janice said looking directly at her husband. I think Earl was really uncomfortable now, I could see it on his face as he looked at Janice. No doubt if he disobeyed her he wouldn't be getting any pussy for a while. He reluctantly turned back to me and I kissed him again. A longer kiss this time and I managed to get my tongue into his mouth. I rubbed my tongue against his, but Earl didn't respond. It wasn't a lip moving, tongue thrusting, jaw flexing tongue kiss like you see in movies or would do for real with a woman. It was a passive kiss on Earl's part and I wasn't all that active either. Just a simple swishing my tongue against his.

When it ended Janice asked Earl what he thought about it, and Earl just shrugged his shoulders. Try it again, Janice commanded. Once again Earl was passive but compliant, he didn't resist my tongue, he just didn't respond. That wasn't a long kiss either, ten seconds or so. When that one ended I didn't wait for Janice to order another. After a couple of seconds I again kissed Earl, this time bringing my hand up to the back of his neck, female style. And this time Earl did respond slightly. He actually moved his tongue back and forth a couple of times. Janice liked that kiss better. When she asked Earl what he thought now he shrugged his shoulders again but said it was okay.

Putting my hand on the back of Earl's neck had given Janice an ides. She told Earl to try it again, but this time put his arms around me. It was an awkward moment for Earl, I could tell by the expression on his face, but Earl complied. As I put my arms around his neck Earl put his arms around my back, and I kissed him. When I kiss a man I tend to be feminine, with arms around the neck and lightly rubbing his neck or combing his hair with my hands. As our lips met and I slipped my tongue into his mouth I scratched the back of his neck and behind his ear with my left hand, and lightly rubbed his back with my right hand. To my surprise (and no doubt Janice's joy) I felt Earl begin rubbing my back as well. This became our longest kiss yet, and during it I felt Janice's hand on my knee.

When the kiss ended I kept my arms around Earl, and he kept this arms around me. More out of reflex than enjoyment I think. Janice was absolutely beaming though. She was rubbing her husband's knee and thigh, and mine too. She wanted us to kiss again, which we did. I was the aggressor again, but Earl's tongue was definitely responding more, and I was starting to get a hard on. We kissed a few more times before we came up for air. I think Earl was enjoying it by then.

Janice was getting aroused watching us kiss. When she first sat down she was sitting with her legs folded under her. Now she was sitting with her legs crossed and her skirt hiked up all the way so that her panties were showing. This time when she asked Earl how he liked kissing with me he said he liked it. He even smiled a little when he said it. This time he didn't need an order from Janice, he turned back to me and he kissed me rather than wait for me to kiss him. And this time his tongue was in my mouth instead of the other way around. We kissed several times before coming up for air, and Janice was rubbing her crotch under her skirt.

That's when Janice asked if I was serious about wanting to have her watch me give Earl a blow job, and I naturally said yes. I felt my pulse quicken, another fantasy about to be realized! Janice got up off the floor, Earl and I stood up, Janice took my hand and led the way to their bedroom. It was definitely a feminine bedroom with hardly any trace of Earl in it. Earl and I started getting undressed as Janice sat on the bed and watched. Earl had already taken off his blouse and was about to take his skirt off. I had already pulled my dress over my head when I asked Janice if she was going to get undressed. She said she would, she just wanted to watch me get undressed first. Then she told both of us to keep our bras on. So Earl and I finished undressing. Earl had a horizontal hard on when he was nude, and my cock was about three quarters erect. Janice had a nice smile on her face, which I was relieved about. I was wondering if my small cock would disappoint her. On seeing Earl, though, I could his cock was about the same size as mine, maybe just a bit smaller. But that was because he wasn't complete hard yet.

Earl and I got on the bed, sitting cross legged as we watched Janice get undressed. As i watched my cock went to full erection, and I noticed Earl's did too. As for Janice, she wasn't the curviest or slimmest of women. She wasn't exactly fat, but she did have extra pounds here and there. Pleasingly plump I suppose would best describe her. I never measured her and Janice never told me, but I would guess she was something like a 40D and her tits did sag somewhat. She no longer had a slim waist, if she ever did, probably something like 27 or 28. She had wide hips and her ass also had some extra pounds on it, but it wasn't unattractive. And she had pubic hair! She shaved her legs and underarms of course, but she didn't shave or trim her pubic hair. Nor her pussy, as I found out moments later when she was sitting cross legged on the bed with us.

There was just a bit of embarrassment then, for all three of us. Janice asked how I wanted to go about this, reminding me that Earl had never gotten a blow job from another man. I told her that I could either lay perpendicular to Earl, with my back toward him, or I could lay between his legs so that he could watch me. When Janice Earl which he preferred, Earl said it didn't matter to him. I suggested that it might be better for Earl if I lay perpendicular to him, explaining that sometimes a man doesn't really want to watch his first blow job from another man. So naturally Janice decided just the opposite, she wanted me to lay between his legs so Earl could watch too.

Earl lay down and spread his legs and I moved between them, with Janice moving to the side by Earl's hips. Before I started Janice asked if I was going let Earl cum in my mouth (bring him off, she actually asked) and I said if he wanted to. Normally I wouldn't ask a man if he wanted to cum in my mouth, I just assume it. Janice thought about it (I wasn't surprised that Earl didn't have a say in the matter). I was kind of shocked when she asked if I expected Earl to suck me off when I was done. I had said in my ad that I didn't expect a return favor. Janice knew that, I think she was just testing me. So I turned the table on her, at least I thought so. I asked if I was going to be fucking her. Alas, she said she wasn't sure yet, which I suspected meant no, I wasn't getting any pussy. But in my ad I had implied that I wasn't expecting pussy, so it wouldn't be a disappointment. By then I figured Janice was playing her femdom games with me, so said I would just give Earl a blow job and if he came, he came. If he didn't, he didn't. My fantasy goal was to give him a blow job with Janice watching.

Before Janice could continue with her femdom games I dipped my head and I had Earl's cock in my mouth. Earl tensed up a little at first, then he relaxed. I held Earl's cock at the base with my thumb and forefinger. I brushed my tongue over his glans and felt him getting harder. I cupped his balls with my other hand (Earl had small balls like me) and began stroking up and down with my lips. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Janice had laid down on her belly to watch me at hip level, and she was very close to Earl's hip. I even shifted my eyes to the right a few times to see her watching me. When we made eye contact one time she gave me a little smile.

My cock was now totally erect and throbbing by now. I'm sure it's no big deal to swingers, but at the time it was such an erotic thing for me. Dolcie had watched me suck Paul's cock, but they weren't married. So at the time, for me, it was a big deal to be sucking a husband's cock while his wife watched me. I glanced up at Earl from time to time as well, and he was also watching me. And he was enjoying it! At the time I thought that maybe Janice didn't him blow jobs, as being beneath her dignity as a dominant. I would find out that she did give him blow jobs, but not with cum.

I was tingling with delight of course, fulfilling a fantasy. I had the mixed emotions of humiliation, embarrassment, maybe even a little shame. But I was enjoying it completely. I just hoped that Janice would let me fuck her before the evening was over. It had been some time since I had any pussy, not since I had fucked Wendy the previous summer. At that point I was beginning to wonder if Earl was getting close to cumming, or if he even would. I had given a couple of men their first male blow job before and they just couldn't cum. I didn't find out because Janice told me to stop, she didn't want Earl to cum yet. So I stopped. I would liked to have brought Earl off in my mouth, but this was okay too.

It didn't take long to find out why Janice didn't want Earl to cum in my mouth. No sooner was i sitting up between Earl's thighs when Janice told me lay down next to Earl and jerk off, telling Earl to start jerking off as well. That kind of pissed me off, being told to jerk off, and I was about to refuse. The only time I'd ever jerked off in front of a woman was the time I went to the peep shows and jerked off for the black girl. So before I refused I decided I might as well do it. Not to comply with Janice's 'request', but to see what it was like. It occurred to me that Janice must have planned it this way, and why she wanted us to keep our bras on. So okay, why not?

I lay down next to Earl, who was already jerking off, and started jerking off with him. Janice lay on her side, head propped up on her hand with her leg raised, and massaged her clit as she watched us. I had the feeling that Earl was used to jerking off for Janice. With the blow job that I had given him it didn't take long for Earl to cum. Since I was used to jerking off I long ago learned how to pace myself (that really sounds pathetic now that I've admitted it) so I just kept on jerking off. Janice was still massaging her clit as she kept her eyes on me. On my hand and cock actually, but she did glance up every so often look at the expression on my face. I think I was probably blushing because my cheeks felt warm. But I was enjoying myself. I didn't admit it just then, but I really was enjoying myself jerking off in front of Janice. Watching her massaging her clit raised my arousal level, so about a minute after Earl had finished I finally brought myself off and I shot about 5 ropes of cum on my belly. Wow, did that feel good! I was embarrassed, sure, but it did feel good. It was what I refer to as gentle humiliation. But hey, I love to wear dresses, so why should jerking off to an audience be more humiliating?

The expression on Janice's face told me she enjoyed watching me jerk off. She probably thought she now had another submissive to have fun with. I still had my limits, and there were some things I wouldn't do for her, but I think that was the night did become her submissive. The best part for her, and the worst part for me, I didn't get any pussy that night. She simply declared that she wasn't in the mood to be fucked and I obediently didn't argue with her. No matter what, I always respect a woman's right to say 'no'. Not long after that I put my panties, pantyhose, slip and dress back on and went home. Just before I left their house, as I was getting my car keys, I remembered that I had put my baby doll nightie in my purse, as Janice had requested. That's when she remembered as well. With a giggle she said that she was going to ask me (order me?) to put it on when I gave Earl his blow job, but she had forgotten about it. She told me to bring with me the next time I came over.

So that's what I did.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.jpg 8.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. xdresser 1970

xdresser 1970 Newcumer

mmmmmmmmmmmmm thx hope i get to do what u do sexy

3. Marvin65

Marvin65 Porn Star

Can't wait to hear about the rest. Janice really needs to shave off that bush.