1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. ExoticKatty

ExoticKatty Newcumer

"I can't do this. It would be unfair to those who love us. Also how would I know you’d stay true this time?” he whispered to the kneeling woman before him. She wore a black revealing, skin tight short dress, his favorite. Although his loins ached for her he remained standing tall, hands in his pockets. His dark gray fitted suit requested respect, but his stance alone demanded it. Knowing what he was capable of with this captive, he dared hold back with the judgement of what it would bring to his life.

"I am begging you sir, please,” her voice cracked in despair. “My cravings for the past we had have been haunting me. I can't sleep, I can hardly eat. He is incapable of even fathoming what we had, let alone fulfilling. I have no guidance in my life anymore sir, I am... lost." she dared not look up into his piercing green eyes, knowing that was one demand he kept of her for all of time. She could feel her body on fire, yearning for him, pulling towards his domain. She tried her hardest to resist reaching out and physically touching him without direct permission to do so. Instead she clasped her hands in her lap, squeezing them together. As she felt it becoming a futile attempt at getting her old life back she raised her head, tempted to break his biggest rule, but looked at his chest instead and no higher. "I will do what needs to be done sir. I will earn whatever trust and control you hand me. I will beg til you demand that I no longer do so. Without you my life has become meaningless, ruins. I don't know what to do anymore sir, but ask and beg please to take my life back into your hands. I need your touch and your guidance.” He waited a long while, staring at her proportioned body on the ground, before finally answering.

"I will think of your proposition, but remember that I have another that I… cherish, who will come before you at all times. If I do accept your proposal to reminisce in our past..." he sighed again, a heavy breath expelling from his lungs, he closed his eyes for a brief minute. "You will not receive what you did before. You will be secondary. You will only come to me when told to do so. You will follow every meager choice I make for you, no matter how small and seemingly meaningless. At the same time, you will stay with your current relationship, you will not tell of our agreement, you will not speak of what we have, of what we share. It will be I who decides who knows what circumstance I have created for the two of us. It will be I who decides when, where, and if anything happens. You will be under my full influence. There will be no decision too small on my end to put you through. Do you understand? Do you know what you are asking of me?" pausing, he placed his hand out, palm down. "Would you accept these terms shall the past become the future?"

She knew what this meant and she remembered it well. This was one of the ways, the most common way, that he would ask of her promise. This was one of the few ways she was allowed to have a choice, and touch him without asking.

"Yes, sir. Thank you sir for considering. I can't describe-" she stopped short, knowing that words were useless and annoying to him in this moment. She reached up, bringing her hand palm to palm with his and lowered her lips to the back of his hand, signaling that she agreed to every decision he had made in the current time.

"Leave me to decide. Do not come back unless signaled." He squatted to her level, curling his index finger under her chin and bringing her to his eyes.

"Do you understand me?" he stared deep into her, looking weary.

Biting her lip slightly, she nodded. "Yes, sir." he let out another deep breath, watching for her tells. Any sign that she was not fully committed at the moment. After what seemed an eternity of not seeing any he broke contact, looking up and kissing her forehead in endearment.

He stood, turning his back to her, not giving her the chance to see the affliction on his face. The fight beginning to lose in him to not take her right there, at that very moment. He stayed, watching the reflection of her petiteness in his windows. She placed her palms on her knees, lowered them to the floor and pushed herself to a standing position. She left her head down, looking at the floor in despair. Not trusting himself he closed his eyes and refused to open them until he heard the click of the door closing behind her.

Chapter 2 coming soon

• Like Like x 4
  2. ExoticKatty

ExoticKatty Newcumer

Chapter two is now up! If you type Crystals Earning in the search bar in forum's it will come up

• Like Like x 1