1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Ms.Vixen

Ms.Vixen Amateur

I was barely 18 and was very done with guys my age. I wanted a man to dominate me, show me the real world of passion and sexual frustration. The truth was High school guys didn't even know the half of what I was into, and I wasn't about to explain it to every last one of them.

It was a Friday night, I wasn't into going out alot, so I was home wrapped in my sheets surfing through the pages of " 18&Abused.com" Getting really into a "Chad White," scene. At that point I didn't care if the sex was real or not, it was hot. Soon enough my hands were in my panties. Headphones on full volume in the dark, mesmerised by how he dominated the girl who was lucky enough to be in his " not so his," bed. I was jealous, even if it was filmed in front of an entire crew. Then my mind drifted.

Before I knew it, my video froze and nothing but an AD showed on my phone screen, " MESSAGE FROM DADDY. " Hmmm, I sat there and tried to decipher the photo that was only taking up half an inch of my LED display.
    " OPEN MESSAGE? " flashed a couple times along with the small green and red buttons as If you were picking up a call. I didn't trust AD's like this one, but I guess my body gave in and Was deciding for me that night.

Tapping my screen with the tip of my finger, It brought me to a Screen " R U Horny???" was encased in a bubble " Text from Daddy," above the so-called chat. At this point, I gave up on the idea of meeting a Man off the internet that actually knew how to fuck as good If not better, than Chad White. Throwing my phone onto the pink pillow next to me, pulling my panties on and walking down stairs for a Glass of water.

" Jesus.." I huffed, almost annoyed with the lack of excitement in my life,
    You need to get out more. I shook my head and scratched the tiny spot that itched on my lower back before heading back to my room.

My sheets were still warm from the last time I was in between the thick bed set, I was grateful. My glass of water on my nightstand, I leave it there Incase I want to relive my dry itchy throat in the middle of the night. That's when I heard a buzz, thinking that It was just in my head I let it go. Not even minutes later I hear the familiar buzz again, my cell phone almost falling off my bed. Then I saw it, a REAL text bubble from " Daddy" with the small purple devil emoji next to it, I thought I was dreaming. This was my chance! What could I loose? Nothing!

And with that I clicked the bubble, my heart thumping with excitement, What would the text say? Is it even Real? Not caring what the outcome was, even If it was the Virus I assumed it was.

You seem like you need one night with a Real man - Received 12:00 AM. What do I even say to that? I've never had to learn such flirting skills, I decide to wing it. A real man would be nice for once, - Sent 12:05 AM.
    He didn't take long to reply, I was stuck to my phone. I'm 20, How old are you? - Received 12:10AM. His fast replies made me feel like He was, in fact, a Real person.And that made my mind run wild, all the possibilities I had in front of me now. I'm 18, Is that too young for you? - Sent 12:12AM
    Maybe I was replying way too fast. 18 Is great! If you were younger I'd have to say goodbye, but 18 is good! - Received 12:18AM. Biting my lip, with my sheets up to my ears, this was so exciting.

I did something I never thought I would, " Wanna come over?" This part of the conversation was risky, but every inch of me wanted it so badly, that I didn't care the outcome as Long as I got the night with a Real man I was ever so blindfold. Sitting there alone in my bedroom, I was eagerly awaiting this text message, as If I was waiting to hear if I'd bought a winning lotto ticket. Sounds Good, What's your Adress? - Received 12:34AM. I felt my heart beat faster, Quickly typing my house number into the tiny text box. I've never felt so on edge in my life! Wow! That's close I'll be over soon baby girl xoxo - Received 1:24 AM

he didn't even have to say anything, just reading his naughty text made my skin burn. In a good way, I felt my stomach tighten, I needed to shave! Kicking my Harvard 2X shirt off, letting it hit the floor, I always loved sleeping in big baggy t-shirts, but I'll have to leave it alone if I wanna get laid, grown men don't like girls who are sloppy. Men who are in love like you any way you come in, I was excited. Hopping in the shower and shaving my bush into a landing strip before hopping out, blow drying the cute short hair I wasn't used to yet. I giggle in excitement, Running to my dresser. Pulling out the all black Box in my bottom drawer. Running my fingers over the lace, it was black as the box was, I forgot how pretty it was, soon enough I pulled the set on, Tying the bow on the back of my panties made out of Silk and Satin, making my skin look glazed.

Hearing a knock at my door, I grab the fur coat from my closet and almost run to the door, pulling it open slowly expecting this tall dark handsome man, But I got better. he was only a couple inches taller than me, Dark eyes and dark hair that curled at the ends. His frame was built differently than mine, What was even better was I knew him. We'd met through a Friend and I thought I'd never get a chance with him, " Uh, hey." I blush, holding the door open trying to keep my fur coat tightly wrapped around my body. His Deep voice echoed " I didn't think You'd reply if it was just plain old me texting," He was blushing, I've never seen a man blush before but This time, the very first time, It made my lips curl.

The truth was we'd had this mutual Crush if you will, He graduated a year before me, So we didn't talk much before I met him fully through our friend. He was perfect to me, his smile made me want him even more, god I loved his smile.

" Can I come in?" He winked at me and I almost fell off my heels, " Uh, yes, yes please do." Jesus, now is not the time to stutter get it together! I mean, but how could I? I was expecting a stranger and got the man of my dreams, the one that invaded every naughty dream I've ever had on my door step ready to bend me over every counter in my house.

As soon as the door met the wooden frame, we were alone. His hands gripped my hips, squeezing them through the coat hiding my naughty attire. " You want to show me what's under this, baby.." His lips pressed against my neck and then ran over my ear, I was nervous but I didn't want to stop, My body was on fire. I couldn't even reply, just nodded and held his gaze, I've never been so close to him before and now I wanted every inch of my body wrapped around his. I didn't think he felt this way, but I'm so glad he did.

As soon as he pushed the expensive coat off my shoulders, the sleeves covered my hands and I felt his lips run over my newly exposed skin. Nipping and biting my porcelain flesh, leaving small marks along my collar bone before growling, his hand grabs my wrist. " See what you did," comes out in deep sensual yet rough tones, My palm feeling every thump that comes from his hard on, making me blush even harder.
    " Are you gonna take that off for me, baby?" his eyes pour into mine As if I was under his spell I drop the coat on demand. " What a Beautiful body, my baby has." his fingers curl under my jaw, holding my chin up to keep eye contact. " thank you..." I bite my lip and enjoy every second of this scene I've thought about over and over again.

His fingers trace down my arm before slipping his fingers between mine, pulling me through the hall behind him, " Is the kitchen through here?" He questions. " Uh, no It's here.." I slightly pull towards the other end of the house, he isn't having it, Picking me up from behind before letting my legs wrap around his hips as each finger on his hands digs into the flesh of my ass. Holding me up. " That way it is then," I'm soon set down on the counter before he opens the fridge, pulling out the wine my parents Left me as a House warming gift. " Do you have wine Glasses anywhere?" I giggle, " No I drink wine from a bowl," His face is confused and I can't help but laugh as I hop off the surface. Feeling my butt bounce a tiny bit before walking confidently to the tiny shelf where I store the two wine glasses I own.

His smile is captivating, the way his jaw tightens when he smiles drives me crazy, " Shall we? " He holds the bottle in one hand and the two glasses in the other, his fingers wrapped around the bottom of each glass. " We shall," I smile back at him, feeling happy about tonight's events for once. Coming from a super shy girl, This was amazing enough already.

He's been over for an hour now, We have curled up on the couch Our empty wine glasses on the floor, most likely knocked over. But I don't care if White wine gets on the carpet at this point, It's far from my mind as my lips finally taste his, my ass in his lap as the hands of the man of my dreams wander and explore every inch of my frame. " I want you, More than anything..." our lips tear apart to breathe, my hands digging into his chest as I tilt my head against his, " mmm, really now?" I tease, I'll admit it, I was cocky once the wine was in my system. I wasn't drunk, just a little happy buzz to ease my nerves. " Mhmm." palm pressed into my ass, massaged it a little and then I felt the sting of a small spanking, " OOoo, Daddy Knows Best.." I tease him, enjoying how rough he was with me now. He wasn't Chad White, He was better.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Wackstevens95

Wackstevens95 Sex Lover

You've outdone yourself yet again woman! Wonderfully scintillating, can't wait to read the rest of this masterpiece Vixxy, hope you are having a phenomenal night!!

3. Ms.Vixen

Ms.Vixen Amateur

Ahhh Per-usual, Would I give my Followers anything less than Perfection?

4. Wackstevens95

Wackstevens95 Sex Lover

Guess its just my having been away for so long that I forgot, but No, no you wouldn't!

5. Tonybony51

Tonybony51 Newcumer

Very nice that the kind of story i like

6. HimadriDas

HimadriDas Newcumer

Sexy story