1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Cockaddict1

Cockaddict1 Amateur

Daddy knew mommy would be home all day, so we couldn't play all of our favorite secret games, but I hoped he would think of something. Ever since daddy and I started these secret games, every morning when I woke up, my pussy was wet and twitching with the idea of getting to play with daddy's cock or eat his cum. Another thing that had changed once I became addicted to daddy's cock, was that I refused to wear regular pajamas and instead insisted on wearing oversized sleep shirts with panties underneath. I did this because I wanted daddy to be able to touch my pussy more easily, but of course I told my mom that it was because regular pajamas were too hot. Which is why when I entered the living room that Saturday morning, the only thing I was wearing was white oversized T-shirt and purple cotton panties.

Daddy was sitting on the couch watching the morning news. I was thrilled to see that he was still in his pajamas. I loved when he wore pajamas because I could sit on his lap and easily feel his cock through the thin fabric; I also loved the easy open slit on the front of the pants.

I smiled and nearly skipped to the couch where I crawled on his lap. He smiled and gave me a kiss on the nose. I could feel his cock hardening through the thin fabric, I had to stop myself from grinding. Daddy said "Your mom is going to be up soon. How about we turn the TV really low so we can hear the bed creek when she's waking up and moving around. And while we wait for her to get up, you can give your best friend a nice good morning kiss? "... My eyes lit up and I nodded my head in excitement, I knew what daddy meant. Getting to kiss my best friend meant that daddy was going to let me suck his cock.

Daddy turned down the TV and I knelt between his legs. He unbuttoned the front of his pajama pants and pulled out his cock and balls. Daddy didn't have to prompt me. I wrapped both of my small hands around the shaft of his big cock, there was still about an inch of shaft and the head of his cock that my hands couldn't cover or grip, but I knew what to do about that. I slipped my mouth over the tip of his cock while stroking the shaft with both of my hands. Daddy sighed softly while whispering "oh yeah baby, daddy's cock is your best friend, make him feel good".
    I sucked his cock like I was in a trance, hypnotized by the wonderful feeling, smell, and taste. Daddy said "angel girl, stop for a second". I did what he asked, sitting back a little, still starting at his erection as if I couldn't look away. Daddy took his cock in his hand and began to stroke it slowly while he spoke "do you love daddy's cock?", I nodded while watching him stroke himself. There were pearls of clear precum oozing out of his cock tip. He must have seen me staring with mouth watering determination, because he said "you can lick it baby, but just the hole in the tip, just a nice little snack for my baby angel"

I didn't hesitate. I leaned forward and used the tip of my tongue to clean every drop of precum from daddy's pee hole while he vigorously jerked himself. I got bold and tried to slip my mouth over the tip, but daddy said "no no sweetie, just watch me stroke unless I tell you to lick up a snack". I pouted but did what I was told. I watched daddy jerking his cock rough and hard for long minutes while streams of precum flowed down. My mouth was watering, my pussy was twitching, I was rocking back and forth while making a quiet groaning humming sound as if I was having some sort of cock craving fit.

Daddy chuckled and stopped stroking his cock. His throbbing dick was glistening with precum. Every vein and curve was like god calling my mouth to heaven. Daddy said, "okay, you can clean him up now". My body fell forward with my mouth open and my heart hammering. I licked up every salty delicious bit. Then I wrapped my hand around his cock squeezed, forcing one last glob of precum out of the tip for me to savor and enjoy.
    As I was sucking the tip of his cock, he put his hands on my head and forced my mouth deeper on his cock. He used a mixture of his hands forcing my head up and down and his hips thrusting upwards to pound his cock into the back of my mouth. I let my body relax and let daddy control me completely, I loved when he treated me like a toy.
    After a moment, he suddenly pushed down really hard with his hands while shoving his hips up, and I felt and amazing pop and daddy made a gurgling grunt sound while his body froze. I realized the pop that we had both felt was the soft pressure of daddy's cock going beyond my mouth and into my throat. Daddy kept his body still and said "you okay honey?".. I tapped my hand on his thigh, which is what he had told me to do if I wanted him to know I was okay but couldn't talk. Daddy slowly pulled back, and I felt the same little pop. I lifted my mouth off of his dick.

Daddy said, "I'm sorry sweetie, your best friend just loves you so much that he wanted to be even closer to you. I'm sorry if it scared you or hurt you". I smiled "I liked it daddy. I really like how I normally kiss your penis. But sometimes I want all of your penis in my mouth when you feed me my treats. I think if you help me practice, I can get it all the way in my mouth". Daddy said, "oh sweetie, you are the best girl in the world. I know a way we can try to do that".

My face lit up, and I said " yes, let's try it now!"... Daddy said, "okay, lay on the coffee table on your back". I did as I was told, and daddy positioned me so that my head was hanging upside-down off the table a little. He knelt in front of my face with his cock and balls dangling inches from my face. He moved forward, slipped his cock between my lips as I sucked. He began to slowly move his cock in and out of my mouth, building speed and slamming into the back of my mouth. Daddy fucked my mouth long and hard, occasionally fondling my breasts through my shirt.

Daddy paused with his dick only half way in my mouth and said "okay honey, I'm going to try to push just the tip of my cock into your throat. I'm going to hold it there for a second and then pull it out, and then I'll try to move just the tip in and out faster. If it works, I'll push my cock deeper. You can't make any noise, so just pat my leg if you want me to stop"... I nodded in agreement, using it as an excuse to move my mouth up and down his cock.

He took in a deep breath and said "just relax and understand that it's just holding your breath for a second" and he pushed his hips forward. His cock hit the back of my throat and found resistance trying to push deeper. I relaxed and felt his cock move that extra inch. I loved how full his cock made my throat feel. He pulled out just enough for me to take a small breath and then he was pushing back in, hard. Once his cock head popped past its restriction point, I could feel that he had gone an inch deeper. He moved in and out slowly, pulling out to let me breathe, and then shoving back in. I could tell that daddy loved the tight squeeze of forcing into my throat because every time his cock head made it into the tightness of my throat, he would make small grunting thrusts as if his body couldn't help it.
    Daddy started fucking my throat and mouth as though it was my pussy. He wasn't going as deep as he could have, and he was still pulling out far enough to let me take breaths, but his rhythm was the same as though he was fucking my pussy.
    I reached down and started to fondle my pussy through my underwear. The sight of me playing with myself stripped my daddy of some of his control, because he said "oh... my... oohh my"... And he thrust his hips forward, forcing his cock into my throat until his balls were pressed over my nose. It was too much for my pussy to take. I orgasmed, my pussy spasming from the feeling of daddys cock so deep, daddys sexy balls pressed tight to my face were I could smell his wonderful manliness. I could feel daddy's cock starting to twitch, I knew if he just thrust one or two more times, I would be getting his yummy cum for breakfast... I was ready for him to take the final thrusts, when we heard the bed creek. Daddy pulled his cock out of my throat so fast it almost made me choke. He scrambled, adjusting his pants and tucking his erection away. He scooped me off the table and said "go into the bathroom and wash your face so mommy doesn't smell that you've been playing with your best friend".

I ran into the bathroom and did what he said. As I cleaned up, I was a mixture of thrilled and furious. I was thrilled that after weeks of sucking his cock, I was finally able to get more of daddy's cock in one of my holes. But I was furious that mommy had interrupted before daddy could finish. Daddy had told me when we first started having secrets, that it was painful for a man to get hard but not shoot jizz. He had explained to me that a man's cum needs to be drained at least once every morning. I was mad that she was making daddy's cock sad. I was also sad that I didn't get to have my favorite breakfast. For the past weeks, almost every day, daddy allowed me to suck his cock and eat his morning cum before mom woke up.

I went back into the living room to find that mom was in the kitchen making pancakes. Daddy beckoned me to the couch. I leaned forward to give him a "good morning" kiss on the cheek and he whispered "I'm so so proud of you". He motioned downward to show that he was pulling his pants down to expose the tip of his cock, which had a glob of precum on it. He used his finger to scoop it up and hold his finger up to me. I licked the precum off and smiled.

After breakfast mommy sat on the couch and started reading one of her favorite books. Daddy suggested that I sit on his lap so he could show me a new book about motorcycles he had gotten. After a few minutes of feeling daddy's erection through our clothes, I asked daddy to put the blanket over our legs because I was cold. He did as I asked, using the motion to hide that he had slipped his erection out of his pants. I could feel his bare cock against my thighs, so I faked like I needed to adjust and slipped my panties to the side so that my dripping wet pussy was oozing on daddy's bare cock.

I rocked and shifted regularly, using movements so small that mom wouldn't notice, causing dad's cock to slide against my slit. Within 30 minutes, mom was starting to look sleepy. Dad slipped his hand under the blanket, slipping between us so he could rub his cock in my wetness. After about 5 minutes, once his cock was drenched in my pussy juice, daddy shifted a little. Suddenly, daddy's cock tip was pushing against my tight little asshole. I understood what daddy was doing. Daddy had told me in the past that he loved fucking a girl's ass slowly for a long time, but that mommy couldn't handle it for more than 5 minutes. Daddy began to push, and I shuddered in extacy as his cock head popped through the tight ring of my asshole. Every few minutes daddy would push in another inch, until he was buried so deep in my ass that I was pressed tight to his body. I wiggled my bottom as if trying to get even deeper onto his cock. Daddy held me close and whispered "daddy took some stuff special stuff while you were in the bathroom, this way I can stay inside you longer. Now all you have to do sweetheart, is rock back and forth on my lap. Very slow, and don't rock very far, it's cold in here and my cock doesn't want to be more than an inch or two out of your ass at any time. So, just rock back and forth for daddy"

I did as daddy asked. I rocked back and forth, keeping as tight to daddy's body as I could. Every now and then daddy would reward me by grabbing my hips and forcing me down even tighter on his cock while he shook me a bit. It felt amazing. I slowly rode daddy's cock through multiple TV shows. Sometimes daddy would reach around and play with my pussy, but we both kept getting lost on the high of his cock staying deep in my ass while he still managed to fuck me.

Mom started to stir and we froze. Luckily for me, we froze at a moment when I had daddy's cock as deep in my ass as it would go. Mom woke up and said that she needed to walk to the mailboxes on the corner. My heart was racing, she had no idea that daddy's cock was pulsing and twitching in my ass while she was talking to me. I wanted her to shut up and leave. I knew that it would take her at least 10 minutes to go get the mail, I wanted that 10 minutes for daddy to fuck me just as deep as he was now, but I wanted it harder and faster than I was getting it now.

Mom went out the door, and the moment dad saw her get to the sidewalk, he started moving. With his cock still deeply spearing my tiny asshole, daddy held me tight to his body and stood up, taking me into the hallway so mom couldn't see us through the window when she was walking back. Dad got us both on the floor, magically keeping his dick from sliding more than an inch out of me.

I was laying on my tummy with daddy laying on top of me completely flat. He said "this is called prone bone, daddy loves this position because I can cum really really deep inside of your cute little butt. Just lay still"... Daddy started to hump me, slow at first, but then he sped up. Daddy would pull his cock almost all of the way out, and I would be ready to beg for him not to take it out, and then he would reward me by shoving it as fast and deep as he could into me that I made involuntary squeaks and grunts of pleasure. Daddy started to hump rather than thrust, barely pulling out but pushing back in hard enough to make my body move an inch forward with each thrust. Daddy said "oh yeah little bitch, you want daddy's cum deep in your little shitter, don't you? Yeah, daddy's cock is your world, daddy's cock owns you, you're daddy's little cum guzzling cock slave... Say it, say daddy cum in my ass"... I said "cum in my ass, fill up my butt, fill me daddy please please please please"... Daddy fucked me like he was trying to pound through me until I felt the first spasms, and then I felt daddy's cock filling me with wad after wad of cum. Daddy's body was trembling, his cock was twitching and spasming inside my asshole as he said "now you're going to do something else for daddy, a new way for you to make your best friend happy, it might even feel good for you. Do you want to try?"... I nodded breathlessly and said "what do you want to do daddy?".. he kissed the back of my head and said "hold very still, and I'll just do it"... I nodded my

Daddy shifted a teeny tiny bit, then he was still for a few seconds and let out a relieved sigh, and then I felt his dick twitch. Instantly there was a building pressure and a new warmth building in my ass that felt amazing. Daddy whispered "yes yes yes, dirty baby, now that ass is marked as mine". My butt felt full and incredibly warm. Daddy said "daddy just pissed in your tiny little asshole, how does that fee?"... I said "I like it daddy, it feels like you put a bunch of cum in my butt, I like that feeling"... Daddy kissed the back of my head and said "I have to pull out you slowly so we don't make a mess, and you have to run to the bathroom and try to go potty. I'll go to the master bedroom and clean up your best friend so he is clean for more kisses".... We followed the plan, and by the time we were both done in the bathroom mom was back to reading her book on the couch.

I sat next to dad on the couch while I played video games. Whenever mom would fall asleep a little, dad would pull out his soft cock and let me suck it for a few seconds. Mom would shift or make a noise and we would stop. Daddy put his lips next to my ear and breathed his words in my ear "you know, making a penis happy isn't just about it being hard and making it cum. It's about making it feel good all the time and everything it can do... Now that you've had some of my pee inside of you, do you think it's something you want to learn more about?"... I nodded my head to agree, and daddy continued talking "would you let your best friend pee in your mouth or pee on you?"... I nodded.

He looked past me to see mom passed out from her 7th glass of win. He took the game remote from my hand and paused the game,then he took me by the hand. He lead me out the back door into the backyard. He took me to the pool room and lead me to the bathroom where we kept towels and bathing suits. He told me to put on my bathing suit while he did the same. Once we were both changed, he sat me on the toilet and stood in front of me.

He pulled his cock out of his swim shorts and said "okay, now suck daddy's cock until he tells you to stop. Then I want you to hold open your mouth with your tongue out, just like when I'm jacking off into your mouth, just keep your mouth open."... I nodded and he stepped forward, blessing me with a cock in my mouth to love and suck. Then, when he was about half way erect, he said "okay sweetie, now open your mouth and show daddy you love him". I did as he said, and he grasped his cock so that his piss hole was pointing at my mouth. He started to piss into my mouth like a fountain... and I knew instantly, I loved daddy's piss. It tastes and smelled amazing, and the idea of a new way to please daddy made my cunt spasm.

Daddy's stream was slowing down, so I put my mouth over his urinating cock and sucked. His hand fell away from his cock while he allowed me to drain him like a calf drinking from an udder. When he was done, I stopped sucking and said "daddy, I have to pee now, can I pee on your penis?"... Daddy smiled and laid on his back on the ground, allowing me to straddle him and put my pussy over his bare cock. I began to grind back and forth until I relaxed and began to pee. Daddy moaned and quickly moved my body up his until I was straddling his face, rubbing my bathing suit covered pussy on his face while my pee filled his mouth.
    He pulled my bathing suit to the side and licked my dripping pussy. Then he grabbed my thighs and while pressing his face to my slit, he rubbed his entire face up and down my pussy, covering his face in my cunt juice. Then he shifted his grip and I found his tongue probing into my asshole. I loved when daddy ate my ass. I looked over my shoulder to see if he was hard. To my sorrow, he was soft. I said "daddy, you always get hard when you lick my butthole, am I doing something wrong?"... Daddy stopped eating my ass, but kept his face between my legs "I'm horny baby. I can't be this close to your sweet cunt without being horny. But daddy needs to eat your ass and pussy for a little bit to get energy to make your best friend hard again. Just let daddy eat your ass for a little bit and I promise I will blow a great big load in your mouth as a reward. Would you like that? Would you like a big tasty mouthful of daddy's hot powerful man juice? I'll even let you roll my cum around in your mouth and enjoy it for a minute instead of just telling you to swallow it, wouldn't you like that?"... I almost agreed instantly, but instead asked "after I eat your cum, if I'm really good, will you pee in my mouth after you cum?" ... Daddy probed my asshole with his tongue again before saying, "how about this sweetie... When mom wakes up, I'll make her some of the martinis that really help her sleep. Then, I you can suck on me until you get your cum treat, then we'll go in the bathroom and I'll fill your mouth with hot yummy piss, and then we can come out to the couch and you can lay your head on my lap and suck my soft cock for as long as it takes to get hard again, and then we can sneak out to my work shed and I can finish blowing a load in your throat since mom messed that up earlier".... I said "you are the best daddy in the world. Do you promise we can play these secret games forever?"... Daddy said "My cock is yours sweetheart. As long as it stays 'our little secret' you can have every drop of cum your best friend makes"

And that is how I knew my daddy loved me. His cock was my pacifier that I could suck for hours whether it was hard or soft. His cum was my favorite food and the greatest reward. He made me feel close to him by instructing me to lick and suck his balls for hours.

----

Just my own random thoughts, sort of unrelated to the story...
    Guys, I don't know how you tolerate it. I don't know how you can settle for any woman who treats your cock like a chore. As I woman, I can say that your cock is a blessing on any woman who gets the privilege of contributing to your satisfaction and comfort.
    In my humble opinion:
    #1 every one of your morning erections should be sucked and swallowed by your woman, and she should see it as an amazing way to start the day.
    #2 even if you aren't horny, the best place your woman could be is on her knees licking your balls and ass. It's not always about arousal, sometimes it just feels good
    #3 she should service EVERY aspect of your cock, including but not limited to: holding your cock for you while you piss, letting you piss in ANY of her holes, and swallowing your piss if YOU ask her to
    #4 if you are unable to cum more than once or twice a day, your woman should drain your cock as often as possible in order to condition you to be able to receive as much pleasurable cock worship as you can crave in a day
    #5 she should give you full permission to use her body for your pleasure any time of day, whether she is awake or

Men were blessed with having a cock. Women are blessed with the privilege of pleasing the cock. There is no reason why a man's cum should be wasted in a sock or towel when a woman could swallow it and savor it. There's no reason why a man would need to jerk his own cock when a woman has 3 holes and two hands that could worship it.

Men, you need to realize that your cock is an amazing privilege to pleasure, and any girl who doesn't at least offer to suck you off once a day isn't appreciating you.

Women, you need to get your priorities straight. Yes, get a job and have hobbies.. but you can't tell me that you're 15 minutes to 2 hours a day spent on social media is better than a mouth full of cum?! There is no way that watching a makeup tutorial could be more fun than feeling your man thrusting in and out of you and rewarding you with white salty cum? How could you possibly find the urge to paint your nails when you could have spent that time sucking on him?

• Like Like x 14
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    1. Ben840
      What an amazing woman and fabulous writer. Your guys love you. All of us X

Ben840, Jan 16, 2023
      Cockaddict1 and Primo7Stud like this.
    2. squirtluver72
      Wow. Absolutely loved the story and the orgasm that followed reading it. I would love to have such a special woman like you in my life. Marry me and I'll promise to let you enjoy my cock any and every time you so desire. I'd love to fill your holes with loads of cum with a nice warm piss to follow each load. Gonna check and see if you have written more stories so I can empty my balls again

squirtluver72, Feb 1, 2023
      Cockaddict1 and Givmeurwetwat like this.
  2. Cockaddict1

Cockaddict1 Amateur

Sorry for the spelling and grammar errors, it's hard to type when you're half asleep and shoving a dildo in and out of your holes lol

• Like Like x 6
  3. Sam Runcorn

Sam Runcorn Sex Lover

This is so hot xx

4. itsDaddy 2u

itsDaddy 2u Porn Surfer

That is such a beautiful story about a sacred relationship. Bravo my dear…bravo!

5. Apopa

Apopa Newcumer

Totally unbelievable but a fun fantasy. Don't try and say it really happened though.

6. prayfortoes

prayfortoes Newcumer

Love it!

7. fantasylicker512

fantasylicker512 Sex Lover

Fantastic story. Thank you for sharing.

8. kybluelube

kybluelube Sex Lover

Excellent

9. ElizaMae

ElizaMae Porn Surfer

So kinky I love it

10. FNQman

FNQman Porno Junky

Very arousing story love you ideas for women to keep their men happy.

11. zr2 warwagon

zr2 warwagon Porn Surfer

that was soo hot now im all hard again

12. Symphonnarra

Symphonnarra Porn Surfer

that was amazing would love to hear more