1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. mikeknight

mikeknight Sex Lover

I'd been trying to get in Vicky's pants for nearly a year with little luck. Not that she wouldn't give it up,every time we got almost there some one intereupted. Or it was time to rush her home before we got in trouble being late. That was getting very frustrating for both of us,plenty of fore play time,maybe to much. Her crotch was always totaly soaked with arousal every time we made out. Last night we were in the lot at McDonald's. Common hang out spot for listening to tunes and making out after dark.

As usual Vicky and I were getting hot and heavy in the back seat. Sucking her breasts like they were small watermellons,she was getting hotter than a Mink in heat. Her pants soaked with her juices and her scent filled the car with sex. I was on the verge of loosing it in my shorts like so many times before. I finally managed to get her out of her pants to get down to some good pussy massaging.

She had put on some wierd kind of panties,totaly elastic or some kind of rubber. It was like trying to skin a fish to get them off,couldn't get them down or my hand inside to go to hell. Being all hot and sweaty made it even harder. Some how Vicky got them off by rolling them down,i made real sure she couldnt find them again tucking them under the seat.

That was like seventh heaven,finally I had her layed on the seat giving proper attention to her already more than ready pussy. The seat was slippery as well as every thing else,may have even been pussy juice on the roof. Didn't take me long to get right in between those legs with my cock doing flip flops in dier need of some big time pushing.

Vicky was moaning up a storm needing it really bad. There were a lot of people in the lot talking and making out,probably at least sixty. I figured a little moaning wasn't going to be a big deal or attract to much attention. So on top of Vicky ready and rareing to go for the gold,She was hot as fier slippery as an Eel. My dick slid in slick as glass,right on to humping heaven bouncing her wet ass all over the back seat as she moaned louder and louder.

I thaught she was ready to cum big time so I pounded a lot faster and harder. I was ready to explode like a stick of (C 4) then Vicky got real close to cumming and started screaming at the top of her lungs "HURT ME" over and over again. I think she cam a lot,it felt it for sure but when she started screaming it felt like my dick tied itself in a knot. I couldn't have cum if there was a loaded gun to my head.

We got dressed and I rushed Vicky home gave her a little kiss goood night then went back to the car. While I was driving back to McDonald's lot I gave Heather a call on the cell phone. Asking her if she wanted to go ridding way out in the country where there wern't very many people...........

2. PenName864

PenName864 Newcumer

Good story