1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. JKitty

JKitty Sex Lover

[​IMG]

The Present..
    :kiss:I’m not certain how long it took me to go to sleep after Danny and I had our erotic, roller coaster ride of unfulfilled desire. I don't think it was very long. What I am certain about was that it was way too fucking early to be awake now! But what can you do when the father of the guy you're in bed with comes knocking on the door at oh-shit-o'clock in the morning?
    :kiss:After the knock, the door opened a crack and a voice boomed, "Hey! City boy! In case you forgot, here on the farm we still have chores to do! Cows need milking, chickens need to be fed and eggs collected. Time to rise and shine, boy!"
    :kiss:"Be right there, Dad," came the chipper voice of the guy I'd slept with. Slept, as in sleep. Not as in having wonderful sex with, damn it!
    :kiss:Me? I was not chipper! I poked my head up from the covers and tried to focus on the door. Christ! It was still dark! "What the fuck time is it?" I asked Danny.
    :kiss:"Five-thirty," came the way-too-happy voice from the dark. I felt the bed move as my primary source of heat left the bed. Left me! I could feel the cold creeping under the covers already. "Come on, Olivia. You can help Amber collect the eggs and feed the chickens."
    :kiss:"Danny, the only chickens I want to see will be deep-fried, boxed, and handed to me by Colonel Sanders. Five-thirty," I whined and pulled the covers over my face. "I haven't been awake at five-thirty since the night of my Senior Prom when Rick and me..."
    :kiss:"When Rick and you did...?" Danny asked, suddenly very interested.
    :kiss:"Never you mind what we did!" I yawned and stretched under the covers. Crap! I was awake now and I needed to pee. I sat up in bed. When the covers fell to my waist, Danny stopped in the middle of putting on his shirt. I hadn't bothered to put his t-shirt back on and in the semi-darkness of his room, I could feel his eyes on my naked boobs. The cold air hit my nipples and like good little soldiers they popped to attention.
    :kiss:"Wow. Now those are something I never thought I'd see in my bedroom," an admiring whisper from the dark observed. In some bras my girls rest comfortably in 34DD cups. In other bras, made by different companies, they like to cuddle in 34D cups. Either way, I was used to men staring at the straining buttons on my shirts.

[​IMG]

:kiss:All thoughts of farm chores... His Dad waiting for him... In fact, all thoughts except one seemed to have fled Danny as he slowly crawled back onto the bed. I moved backwards until I ran out of room, whispering for Danny to stop, as he advanced until I was on my back with Danny on his hands and knees above me. His head dipped towards me. But, instead of my hard nipple, his mouth ran into the barrier of my finger across his lips.
    :kiss:"God, Danny! Your Dad is right outside the door," I whispered as I pulled the covers back over my breasts. Their spell over Danny broken, reason returned to Danny's eyes. This time when his head dipped, I didn't stop him and we exchanged a brief, but nice kiss.
    :kiss:Danny sighed and started to pull back and I caught his arm to stop him. "Danny, I'm not purposely teasing you. But, this has got to be the worst time and place for the two of us to be together for the first time."
    :kiss:"I know," he replied weakly but then continued in a stronger voice. "I
    do know, but it's no less frustrating,"
    :kiss:"I meant what I told you earlier. We can't now, but that doesn't mean I don't want to."
    :kiss:From what I could see in the shadowy near-darkness, Danny's smile seemed natural as he pulled away to sit on the edge of the bed to put on his shoes. I hoped he believed that I wasn’t purposely teasing him. He didn’t seem to have much faith in females after Carolyn screwed with his head.
    :kiss:I rolled out of bed while his back was to me. I put on my bra and squeezed my girls into Danny's tight t-shirt. I was hunting through a suitcase for a pair of jeans when arms encircled me from behind. Strong arms around my waist pulled my back against Danny’s chest and I got a hug that made it hard to draw a breath.
    :kiss:When the arms loosened, hands stayed on my narrow waist to hold me still. I laughed as kisses covered my lower neck. Any other time and place I would have let the hands moving up to my breasts continue. But standing barefoot on a cold floor in a cold room in my underwear… I gripped Danny’s wrists and stopped his hands just south of my boobs.
    :kiss:I turned in his arms and tilted my head down to kiss him. Pulling back, I rubbed my cold nose to his and said, “Danny, I would love to get back into bed with you if…”
    :kiss:“If my bed springs didn’t squeak, if my family wouldn’t hear and if my dad wasn’t waiting for me,” Danny finished my sentence with a smile. We shared another short kiss, then he sighed and released me from his arms. I gave him a push towards the door.
    :kiss:No doubt thinking of a private hotel room with a bed that didn’t squeak, I heard him mutter, ‘This is gonna be a long, looong day…’ as he left the room.
    :kiss:Pulling on my jeans and shoes, I left only to find a line outside the bathroom.
    Fuck! There were two boys in front of me waiting to use the only bathroom. I didn't know there were so many people in the world awake at this unGodly hour!
    :kiss:The two in front of me in the line were young teenage boys who acted like they'd never seen a girl with big tits squeezed into a tight t-shirt. I finally made it inside the bathroom just as I was about to wet myself.
    Ugh! Mom and Dad used the bathroom off their bedroom. I'd grown up with the luxury of having an entire bathroom all to myself.
    :kiss:Having to wait in line! Knowing there were people just outside the door listening to my pee stream hitting toilet water...
    This is hell, I thought to myself. Mindful of the people waiting, I left after only washing my hands. Washing my face and brushing out my bed hair would just have to wait.
    :kiss:In the kitchen, Mrs. Greene and a few other women were making breakfast in a quantity that would feed an army. Mrs. Greene took it for granted I wanted to leave the warm kitchen and go out into the cold to help Danny. Pointing to a line of overalls hanging from wall hooks she said to take my pick. I looked out the window where the dark, cold morning air waited and shivered.
    'The sacrifices I make for my nerd,' I breathed to myself. The overall fit like a tent but at least it was insulated.
    :kiss:Outside, my breath was visible in the air. Damn! We were only a four-hour train ride north of my home! How could it be this much colder? To the east, the sun wasn't even a glow on the horizon. Standing by the nearest barn door, Danny looked cute in his overalls. He saw me, pointed, and yelled that Amber was at the other end of the barn. Like I gave a shit? What was up with these people? Instead of taking it for granted that I wanted to be awake before 9 am, they could at least say 'please' if they wanted me to do something. Oh, my God! That wasn't dew on the grass. It was frost!
    :kiss:I found Amber, did what she did and as I carried a basket of eggs back to the house, I vowed I'd never eat chicken again! God, they stank. At the house I watched Amber use a water hose to wash off the rubber boots she wore. Looking at my once pristine white tennis shoes, I saw caked-on chicken shit. I reached my limit. I could barely put up with a line up in front of the bathroom. People listening to me piss. But mess with my shoes!? Oh, hell no! Never! Not to be born!
    :kiss:I hosed my never-to-be-pristine-again shoes off. Wetting my feet with the freezing water, of course. Hauling my iPhone out of the pocket I'd put it in, I searched and found the number to a hotel Danny had told me about. I called and after a brief conversation went inside the house.
    :kiss:"Mrs. Greene..." I started.
    :kiss:"Oh, please, Olivia. Call me Janice." I guess sleeping with her son had put us on a first-name basis.
    :kiss:"Janice, I appreciate your hospitality. I really do," I said, before continuing my carefully worded argument. "But hospitality has to bow to reality. You just have too many people staying here and too few bathrooms." Mrs... Janice, started to say something but I refused to be interrupted. "I planned to stay at a hotel before you invited me to stay at your home. I just called the hotel and I got a great deal. It's a two bedroom suite and..."
    :kiss:"I'm going with her and Danny," Amber shouted from behind me. What the hell!? Didn't anyone in Danny's family wait to be asked first? I'd planned on fucking in one bed and sleeping on the clean sheets of the other bed!
    :kiss:Amber did my arguing and reasoning with her Mom for me. In less than two minutes, Mrs. Greene agreed that there were too many staying at the house. She agreed that I would be allowed to pay for a hotel suite. She also agreed that Amber and her cousin Brie could go with Danny and me. Between one eye blink and another Danny and I had somehow become proud chaperones to two teenage girls.
    :kiss:Amber ran off to find Brie to give her the good news. Somehow, I didn't think Danny would be disappointed that we'd have to share a hotel suite with his sister and cousin as long as we had our own bedroom and a bed that didn’t squeak.
    :kiss:A huge breakfast cheered me up. I think Danny was amazed at how much I ate. Mrs. Greene even asked how I stayed so skinny eating like this. I explained it was just a genetic mutation I inherited from my Dad. My stomach full, I helped feed a few late sleepers but by 8 am, Stan was driving Danny and me to our hotel. He'd turn around and bring Amber and Brie later. After paying for two nights, I was never so grateful to enter a hotel room as I was this morning.
    :kiss:As soon as the door closed, Danny took advantage of the first privacy we'd had all morning to pull me to him for a kiss. A very nice, looong kiss. When I felt a hand begin sliding over one of my ass cheeks, I pulled his hand away and slipped to one side while admonishing Danny that we had too much to do to fool around...
    :kiss:"I can't think of a single thing I need to do," Danny said, advancing on me with a determined look.
    :kiss:As much as I would have enjoyed being chased around the suite. Chased and caught and... I shook that thought away and instead backed up to put a chair between us. Danny faked left but reversed to the right. I saw it coming and we exchanged ends of the chair.
    :kiss:Laughing, I tried to tell Danny all the things I needed to do. Shower. My hair. My make-up. Unpack my clothes.
    Whoa up! Another fake and we exchanged ends again. Use my travel iron on anything wrinkled. Shopping at a nearby mall. Attend wedding rehearsal at 3 pm. And all while herding two excited teen girls.
    :kiss:"Danny, behave and I'll buy you a treat at the mall," I promised. Danny was horny, but he recognized and bowed to reality just as his Mom had. Especially with a promise of a treat. I nixed his suggestion that we shower together 'to save water'. Showering together would undoubtedly lead to other very enjoyable but time-consuming pursuits.
    :kiss:Before I left to take my shower, I kissed him and again promised him a surprise later. He brightened up wanting to know more about his coming surprise treat. I laughed and as I shut the bathroom door said, "It's something a girlfriend read about in
    Cosmo."
    :kiss:"I'm still not taking that damned Sex Survey," Danny yelled as I turned on the shower.

:kiss:I breathed in the air of capitalist consumerism and felt myself relax. Surrounding me, mall shops stretched into the distance as far as my eyes could see. I was home... A simple promise of clothes kept my two, young proteges close. Danny and Stan looked sullen at the prospect of following girls around the mall.
    :kiss:"We're outnumbered," Stan grunted.
    :kiss:"We're always going to be outnumbered," Danny grunted back. "That's why we've gotta stand united! Bro Power!" The entire drive to the mall, these two had been moaning about how they and their male cousins were outnumbered by their more numerous sisters and female cousins.
    :kiss:"Bro Power," Stan agreed. "United we stand!"
    :kiss:"Back-to-back against the world!"
    :kiss:I felt the fist bump was a bit too much.
    :kiss:I turned. It was time to nip this revolution against the natural order in the bud. Danny was easy. I decided to test Stan's mettle.
    :kiss:"So, Stanley. You seem very determined. There's nothing I can say that would cause you to change your mind? Dump your brother and come over to my side?"
    :kiss:"Nothing. Not a chance,” Stan said in a determined voice and put his arm around Danny’s shoulders. “We're brothers for life. Through thick and thin!"
    :kiss:"Watch me break him in ten words or less," I whispered to Amber and Brie.
    :kiss:I walked behind the brothers and put a hand on Stan's shoulder.
    :kiss:"Watch it, Stan. She's tricky," Danny muttered to his brother.
    :kiss:"Pffft! She's your girlfriend, not mine," Stan replied. "What can she do to me? Nothing!"
    :kiss:I leaned in closer to one of Stan’s ears. Innocently pressing my tits into his back slightly. "It’s interesting you brought up the subject of girlfriends, Stanley. Did Danny tell you that I happen to have grown up just outside the city,” I asked and then walked my fingers across the top of his shoulder to emphasize my next words. “So you know I went to high school just a teeny-tiny, little hop, skip and barely a jump from where you'll be attending college this Fall. Do you know what that means, Stanley? It means..." I stopped and looked at Amber and her cousin. "Word count, Ladies."
    :kiss:Leaning in further to talk into Stanley's ear using my 'sexy' voice, I slowly whispered, "I have girlfriends. Many
    hot! girlfriends. Introductions could be made..." I stopped when Amber's tenth finger rose.
    :kiss:It took Stan all of two seconds to divine my meaning. His arm came off Danny's shoulder and was used instead to push his brother away. "Get away from me! Olivia, I've never seen him before in my life! I'll call Security if you don't leave me alone," Stan told Danny and left his brother's side to stand beside Amber.
    :kiss:Danny was left standing alone. Shaking his head, he turned an accusing glare at his former comrade for life.
    :kiss:"Hey! Don't judge me," Stan said. "You heard, Olivia. Hot girlfriends! As pretty as she is, do you know what that means? I'm Team O for life!"
    :kiss:Stan, Amber, and Brie walked off chanting,
    'Team O, Team O, Team O...'
    :kiss:Danny turned his accusing glare towards me. "You're a bad influence on my family."
    :kiss:I leaned in to use my 'sexy' voice in Danny's ear. "You have no idea just
    how bad I can be.

:kiss:It didn't take long for me to complete my shopping. I knew exactly what I was looking for. As promised I bought Amber and Brie one item each. Amber selected a gorgeous little black dress that was absolutely meant for her. She wouldn't take it off and wore it out of the store. She didn't have many curves but her slender body, natural beauty and grace caused the boys to stop and look. Danny might think of Amber as his 'little sister' but sisters grow up and Amber knew exactly how eye-catching she was in the dress. She had all the moves. She just needed practice.

[​IMG]

:kiss:I knew she was destined to break some hearts along the way...
    :kiss:Deciding it was time to get Danny's surprise, I led the way back to a lingerie store that I'd noticed before. I announced that I'd buy matching bras and panties for the girls and they ran into the store. I followed after telling Danny and Stan to wait outside and, "Don't peek in the window while I buy that surprise I said I'd get you."
    :kiss:The selection was limited but I didn't need anything outlandish. In less than half an hour the three of us were back outside in the mall where the brothers were waiting.
    :kiss:"Olivia? Are you thirsty? Would you like a smoothie from the food court? Hydration is good for your skin," Stan offered.
    :kiss:"Not right now but thank you, Stanley. Nice to know one brother has manners," I replied, not even glancing towards Danny.
    :kiss:"Suck up," Danny accused his brother. Looking at the small bag I was carrying, Danny asked eagerly, "So what did you buy me?"
    :kiss:"Just something for a game we're going to play later."
    :kiss:"What game," Stan asked.
    :kiss:"It's called,
    'Can You...'"
    :kiss:"What are the rules," asked Brie.
    :kiss:"First, a boy, like Danny, needs to know a girl, like me, who just happens to own matching panties, bra, garter belt, and stockings," I replied, holding up the small bag.
    :kiss:Stanley practically panted, "What... What are the other rules?" Bless his horny, little heart. I couldn't have cued him up any better to ask that question.
    :kiss:"Once the girl puts on all the things in this little bag, then every time she has sex, one item gets stripped off."
    :kiss:Danny looked extremely interested. Stan looked ready to faint and the girls were hanging on to my every word.
    :kiss:"Naturally, there's a time limit," I continued. "The game is called,
    'Can you...' because... Can you get me naked before midnight?"
    :kiss:"But that's..." Stan stopped and cleared his throat. All three began counting the items listed on their fingers.
    :kiss:"That's four times," Danny managed to say. "Five, if you count each stocking as a separate item."
    :kiss:"Danny, if you can't make love to me four times a night..." I reached out and pressed the bag against his chest until he took possession. With a dismissive flick of my hand, I turned to walk away. Over my shoulder, I told him, "Then what use are you to me?"
    :kiss:Behind me I heard Brie whisper, "She did
    not just say that!"
    :kiss:"Oh, my, Gawd! I love her," Amber squeaked and hurried to catch up to me.
    :kiss:Stan and Danny brought up the rear. "Oh, man," Stan rejoiced. "And she has hot girlfriends for me to meet!"
    :kiss:Both Amber and Brie were on their cell phones before we'd walked twenty yards. If my timetable was correct, this story would be front-page news on the
    Girlfriend's Network in less than half an hour. Carolyn should get a verbatim transcript of this 'incident' before the wedding rehearsal. Operation Bug Squash was right on schedule.

:kiss:"Danny... Oh God, Danny... You know we don't have time. Oooohh, damn," I whispered while trying to find the will to resist.
    :kiss:We were on the bed in our hotel room. Feeling the effects of a late night and an early morning, I'd laid down hoping for a couple of hours of rest before we had to leave for the wedding rehearsal. I changed into the nightshirt I'd bought at the mall and to his credit, Danny let me have my nap undisturbed.

[​IMG]

:kiss:It was when he woke me up that we had a delicious problem. Kisses to my neck and a gentle hand caressing my breast made the nicest kind of alarm clock. Unfortunately, we simply didn't have the time!
    :kiss:"Danny... Oohhh fuck...Danny! You know we don't have time. All you're doing is... Ohh, fuuuck..." I had to stop as a shiver ran through my entire body from the hot breath on a very tender spot on my neck.
    :kiss:"Danny, Danny, Danny… Danny, you're just going to leave both of us frustrated," I pleaded.
    :kiss:"Frustration never felt so good," Danny growled into my neck and pinched my nipple through my nightshirt.
    :kiss:I agreed. Fuck, I agreed, but... Mustering the last of my resolve, I pulled my neck away and rolled to the side of the bed. Breathing hard, I sat up before Danny could pin me to the bed again. I managed to fend off his hands long enough to slide off the bed. Danny remained on the bed. A huge, stupid grin on his face as he watched me put more distance between us. No doubt he was immensely satisfied that he'd managed to tease me!
    :kiss:“You bastard,” I said. But there was no conviction in my voice while I tried to forget the effects of his mouth on my neck.
    :kiss:“I’m going to take a short shower,” I told Danny in a stronger voice. “Since I can’t trust you, you can wait out there while I get dressed!” I pointed to our bedroom door.
    :kiss:I don't know why I felt shy about taking my clothes off in front of Danny, but I did. I closed the bathroom door before stripping off my nightshirt and panties. Then I had a thought and locked the door!
    :kiss:Damn, my pussy was wet. It definitely didn't like being teased and then left unfilled! This constant 'almost' dance between Danny and me was making me ache. I needed a cold shower.
    :kiss:By the time I showered, Danny had dressed and left the bedroom so I could dress in privacy. I had my dress on and was doing my make-up when he asked and received permission to enter. From the look he gave me I knew he approved of my dress. When he started moving towards me, I held up a hand and commanded, “No!”
    :kiss:The last thing I needed was more sweet, sweet distractions. Pointing to a chair on the other side of the room, I said, “Sit! Stay!”
    :kiss:Obediently Danny sat down with a laugh, “Olivia, I’m not a dog!”
    :kiss:Once I was satisfied Danny would stay in the chair I turned back to face the mirror. “All men are dogs if given a chance,” I remarked while brushing on a light blush to my cheeks.
    :kiss:Watching me do my make-up, Danny observed, "You sure spend a lot of time with that stuff."
    :kiss:I wondered what he would say if I told him how much
    'that stuff' cost. Instead, I decided I needed more lip gloss and told him, "All girls are pretty in their own way. Drop-dead gorgeous takes time."
    :kiss:I started brushing out my hair and asked a question I'd been wondering about, "How did Carolyn become one of Hannah's Maids of Honor? Carolyn would have been too young to run in your sister's crowd." I was looking forward to meeting this bitch.
    :kiss:"Carolyn's older sister, Robin, is Hannah's best friend. Robin couldn't be here for the wedding and before anyone knew it, Carolyn just took it for granted that she'd take Robin's place."
    :kiss:"God! Girls like that give all of us a bad name..." I shook my head to get my hair to fall just right while tugging my dress straighter and twisting to look at my butt's reflection in the mirror.
    :kiss:"Girls who always want to be at the center of things..." Damn, there are panty lines! I hiked up my dress a bit so I could reach between my legs to pull my panties down and off.
    :kiss:Smoothing the material of my dress over my hips I checked my ass in the mirror... Much better!
    :kiss:Looking at Danny’s reflection in the mirror while giving my hair a few more swipes with my brush, I added, "It’s just sad how some girls will do anything to be the center of attention.”
    :kiss:"Yes. I'm sure it must be very sad," Danny agreed in a deadpan voice.
    :kiss:I turned to glare at Danny. Had that been a hint of sarcasm in his voice? Even if it had been, I decided his opinion counted for nothing and checked the contents of my purse. Putting on the heels I'd bought at the mall, I took one last look in the mirror and decided, "I'm ready."
    :kiss:Danny seemed to agree as I turned and stood straight. His eyes traveled from my stiletto heels to the top of my head. Mouthing a silent,
    Wow!, he gave me a thumbs up. At least he wasn't drooling like a dog.
    :kiss:Finding just the right clothing had been a chore. Something that bordered that thin line between
    Wow! and slutty. This dress covered every inch of my skin. The dress also clung to every inch of my skin. But, hey! I couldn’t be faulted for having so much skin! Could I?
    :kiss:I believed I'd straddled that thin line between sexy-as-hell and sluttish. Mrs. Greene would like her son dating a pretty, young lady. But she would never agree to Danny dating a slut. I felt I was dressed to Mrs. Greene's standard while at the same time I was still dressed slutty enough to show
    Carolyn the Bug that Danny had moved past her and up to better!

[​IMG]

:kiss:Stan delivered us on time to the church. With a quiet word, Danny pointed out Carolyn. I have to admit we made quite the entrance with my arm draped possessively over Danny's shoulders and his hand on my waist. I made it a point to say hello while just gushing friendliness to Carolyn the Bug as introductions were made. The poor thing was wearing heels also and still barely came to my shoulders. How had a runt like this ever become a Queen Bee? Sure, she was pretty but in the years since high school, without the incentive to fit into her cheerleader's outfit, the poor dear had gained a few pounds. So sad. So very sad...
    :kiss:As the rehearsal continued, I played my part as a girlfriend waiting for her guy. But every chance I got, I crowded Carolyn into the background, 'accidentally' moving to stand in front of her when I could.
    :kiss:I guess Carolyn recognized another Queen Bee. From her tight, thin lips I could tell she didn't like my buzzing into her hive. I hate to brag but Carolyn was so utterly outclassed that there was nothing she could do as I again and again unobtrusively pushed her out of the limelight. Especially when Mrs. Greene and Hannah asked me for advice on flower placement.
    :kiss:Walking about to say, I'd put this here and that over... I hip bumped into Carolyn and sent her stumbling back several steps. Of course, I apologized sincerely, "I'm so, so sorry. I just didn't see you..." The
    'down there' was unspoken but clearly heard by Danny and Amber at least. Both seemed to have coughing fits at the same time to keep from laughing. I think Hannah put her hand in front of her mouth to hide a smile.
    :kiss:The rest of the rehearsal went quickly and smoothly. Afterwards, Danny came over where I could put my arm over his shoulders again. I leaned down for a little kissy face making sure Carolyn was watching. I spoke up before the ladies could leave, "Hannah, your brother didn't give me much time to get you a wedding present. Plus, I really didn’t have any idea what you would want, so... If you and the other ladies have the time, I'd like to invite you all to a place Danny told me about. Mimosas for everyone! My treat!"
    :kiss:Mrs. Greene declined, pleading too much to do with a house filled with guests. Hannah and most of the other ladies, including Carolyn the Bug, accepted. It wasn't long before Mimosas were flowing like water. Everyone was having a good time except, perhaps, Carolyn who seemed to end up sitting next to little-ol'-me. What a coincidence...
    :kiss:Carolyn was excluded from most of the conversation as I got the expected questions about Danny and I dating. In the course of polite conversations with Carolyn, I learned she was dating a guy who she'd gone to school with.
    Ouch! That meant many years of dating and still no ring on her finger.
    :kiss:I blessed Amber's teenage, tactless way of blurting things out when she said, "You know, Olivia. Danny had a real crush on Carolyn in high school."
    :kiss:"He did? He never mentioned that you two dated," I said to Carolyn.
    :kiss:"Well, we never really dated," Carolyn replied.
    :kiss:"That explains it then," I sounded relieved. "If you'd dated him, you never would have let him get away! I'll tell you ladies a little secret, that man has a lot more than just a tight butt in his pants. A lot more!"
    :kiss:"Olivia," Hannah started laughing so hard she could barely get the words out! "
    Ewww, that's my brother you're talking about."
    :kiss:"Oh, come on, Hannah! You're getting married tomorrow. You can't tell me that you haven't peeked into pants now and then. I'm just glad Danny gave me a chance to peek into his! I'm just saying..." I finished as all the ladies began laughing.
    :kiss:We had two more rounds and as the party began to break up, I leaned over to ask Carolyn, "You’ve spent a lot of time in the sun haven't you? Spent a lot of time sunbathing in high school?"
    :kiss:"Uhh, yea. Why?"
    :kiss:"I just noticed those little wrinkles in the corners of your eyes. Crows feet? Not that big for now, but…” I shook my head sadly and sighed. “One of my girlfriends did just what you did in high school. Sunbathing all the time... She has the same tiny, little wrinkles developing. Here. I'll write down the name of a cream my Mom just swears by.
    :kiss:"I never sunbathed," I told her confidentially as I found pen and paper. "My skin just won't tan. It's so fair all I do is get a sunburn. But now? I am so glad I didn't ruin it by baking in the sun all those years.”
    :kiss:I handed Carolyn the name of a skin care cream and exclaimed, “Would you believe it! Another of my girlfriends has a sister who's,
    Gosh!, she's only twenty-five or twenty-six and she has age spots on her hands already! Gross! Isn't that just so sad! Oh, but I’m sure you won’t have to worry though..."
    :kiss:Smiling, I left to catch up with Hannah. I just knew Carolyn would run to the nearest mirror to look at the corners of her eyes. Probably worry a bit about age spots, too... Bless her heart!

:kiss:Check and Mate, Bitch...
    :kiss:It's good to be the Queen!

• Like Like x 2