1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. JKitty

JKitty Sex Lover

(Still re-writing old chapters after a long absence to correct mistakes and to add content but new chapters coming...)

10 Months Ago...
    :kiss:All that week, while at home or at my temp job, Marla's offer would intrude upon my thoughts. Especially at my boring, brain-numbing temp job where for eight hours a day I scanned old paper files from, like, a gazillion years ago into computer memory to free up cabinet space for more paper files. Each hum of the scanner made me think of all that money... What I'd have to do to earn it. On Friday my boss said I wouldn't be needed after today. Which meant on Monday, I'd have to spend an entire morning in the temp agency's office while they found me a new position. Yet another day without pay!
    :kiss:Friday night I went on a date with a guy I'd been seeing off and on for a month. Nothing serious. Tonight we had sex. Very unsatisfying sex, for me at least. Later that night as my date drove me home, I couldn't help but think of the money I would have earned if I just did
    what I just did with a guy Marla sent me to meet. Of course, the client would be a stranger, but... Looking at my date as he drove me home, I wondered just how much I knew about him! Not that much really and yet I'd just spread my legs for him in a cheap motel room.
    :kiss:Monday morning I was sitting in a Coffee Clutch near Marla's office. I was torn between two options... I could either walk down the street and up two flights or I could catch the next subway to the temp office. I was weighing the pros vs the cons... Money vs Respectability... The ying vs the yang... Magnum's Ferrari vs ... Well, there was no versus. Magnum's Ferrari beats everything! I've wanted one ever since binge watching the old series. But I'd never be able to afford one on a temp's salary.
    :kiss:Decision made and before I chickened out, I walked down the street. Marla seemed delighted to see me again. I turned down her offer of coffee and while she poured herself a cup I hesitantly asked if the offer was still open.
    :kiss:"It certainly is, Olivia."
    :kiss:"And I'd be able to, you know, work every day?"
    :kiss:Marla laughed as if I'd made a joke and answered, "For someone with your looks and body? Olivia, I can find you work seven days a week if that's what you want. Is it?"
    :kiss:"No! I mean, I wouldn't be able to explain my trips into the city on the weekends."
    :kiss:"Well, as I said before," Marla continued as she sat behind her desk. "With just a little luck as far as scheduling goes, I'm certain you can have two clients a day very soon if you want that much money."
    :kiss:For the next hour Marla answered my questions, went over her rules and we decided on my 'work' name. When it seemed we'd covered everything, Marla leaned back in her chair and asked if I'd be willing to start today.
    :kiss:"Today? You mean, like, now!?"
    :kiss:"Sure. Why not? Viv, if you're going to back out, now's the time to find out. This way I won't have wasted very much of my time."
    :kiss:I hesitated. I hadn't even considered that I'd have to, you know, meet a client today!
    Marla waited in silence, giving me the time to make my decision. After I said okay, Marla called someone and I had my first appointment with a client scheduled for that same afternoon.
    :kiss:"I didn't think I'd have a girl for him so I had to turn him down when he first called," Marla explained and had me memorize the client's name and address and then added, "If you chicken out, which has happened before with other girls, no hard feelings. I may or may not give you a second chance. Depends on how I feel.
    :kiss:"Viv, you're intelligent and you have the face and figure to make a lot of money." Marla looked at her watch and concluded, "You now have forty-five minutes to decide if you have the
    courage to follow through with what it takes to earn that money!"
    :kiss:I was unsure I had the courage. Very, very unsure. But, forty minutes later I was in a stranger's office as he expressed his delight, "Damn, Marla said she was sending someone who was perfect. Now I believe her. You are everything I hoped for, Viv.
    :kiss:"I don't have much time. I wasn't expecting Marla's call back saying she'd found a girl," the man said, glancing at his watch. "I scheduled a meeting with my sales reps in... Damn it! Get undressed. Get undressed," he commanded me as he took off his coat and tie.
    :kiss:When he unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it onto a chair, I unbuttoned my blouse and tossed it. When his pants hit the floor so, too, did my jeans. Boxers and panties dropped at the same time. I still had my bra on but he reached around behind me to unhook it. In less than a minute we were both naked and he had my boobs in his hands. Kneading the soft flesh and pinching the hardening nipples while telling me how perfect they were.
    :kiss:I like to think I have a nice body. Though I'm a hair under six-foot tall in bare feet, I have a slight frame, 34-23-34... In addition to my height, I have another outstanding feature. Well, two outstanding features... Big boobs, 34DD's... I've lost count of the times I've caught men, and women!, staring at the straining buttons of my shirts.
    :kiss:Big boobs are hard to hide and difficult to ignore. So I've just gotten used to the stares and have used them to my advantage from time to time. Amazing what an unbuttoned button or two will do. Speeding ticket reduced to a warning? Yup, twice!
    :kiss:This man seemed to be in a hurry though. After feeling me up for only a few seconds he led me to a small couch and set me down while he remained standing. With the obvious male appendage now at eye level... I didn't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out what was expected.
    :kiss:Of course, I've given blowjobs before. Lots of them. Just never one to a guy I've known for less than five minutes. His penis was pretty much normal as I took it in one hand. Well, average size at least from what my previous experiences had taught me. He wasn't circumcised so I used my grip to pull the foreskin down before leaning over to run my tongue lightly around the exposed tip before letting more of his penis slip past my lips.
    [​IMG]
    :kiss:I really wished the guy had cleaned his penis a bit more often but I did what was expected and soon had my mouth filled. Hands held my head still as his hips began to move. Saliva I couldn't swallow dripped between my legs to wet the carpet before the penis in my mouth was pulled away.
    :kiss:"Fuck, that was damned good," the guy exclaimed as he moved away. As he pulled and twisted me I was soon in the position he wanted. "Damn, I wish I had more time to spend with you today!"
    [​IMG]
    :kiss:Bent over the couch I could only wait as he dropped to his knees behind me. I had a moment of panic wondering what to do if he asked for a condom. I hadn't thought to buy any. That moment passed quickly as he wasted no time in mounting me. With one of my legs on the couch, I was as open and ready as I could manage but, God, I was nervous. The first brush of his tip across my outer lips made me tense. His penis was wet with my saliva but I was dry and tight from being tense. His eager, first thrusts pulled and stretched me enough to cause me to throw my head back and cry out.
    :kiss:When he ordered me to be quiet, I put a hand over my mouth and turned my next cries into whimpers. Damn! It hurt but thankfully it wasn't long before his thrusts between my legs caused me to moisten. Soon he was exclaiming at how tight I was as he used me fast and hard. Not long afterwards he stiffened and pushed deep with short, hard jabs against my ass cheeks as he came inside me.
    :kiss:I looked back at him over my shoulder and couldn't even remember his name! Yet, I could feel him filling me with his cum... My God! It had all happened so quickly I hadn't had time to think about what I was doing. What he was doing!
    :kiss:Which was probably a good thing I decided later.
    :kiss:While he was still groaning his release, I lowered my head and looked between our bodies. His cock was wet with our cum as he continued to slowly move inside me. It didn't seem possible that in so short a time I'd gone from being a
    'good girl' to becoming a whore.
    :kiss:If there was any doubt of my new status, my client soon dispelled them. He certainly had no doubts. I was a whore and that's how he treated me. Pulling his cock out and tossing me my panties. Telling me to put them on quickly.
    :kiss:"I don't want you leaking cum on my couch and carpet," he said. As soon as I'd done what I'd been told he sat on the couch and told me to kneel between his legs. There was no uncertainty of what he wanted. Remembering I was to do anything a client wanted, I got on my knees beside the couch and opened my mouth to suck on his sticky dick.
    [​IMG]
    :kiss:Cleaning sex from a penis with my mouth was a first for me. The taste wasn't what I'd expected. Not as bad as I'd feared when I'd refused to do the same with boyfriends from my past. His crotch smelled strongly of me, of course. That bothered me more than the taste. But only a little more.
    :kiss:He wasn't in my mouth for very long before pushing my head away, telling me to hurry and get dressed. Looking at his watch after we were dressed, he gave another muttered,
    'Damn it!' Pulling out his wallet he leafed through the bills before, with a shrug of his shoulders, he added more and pressed them into my hand with further instructions.
    :kiss:"Get better clothes before you come back. Something that will say you belong here if a partner sees you. You look like a damned teenager who wandered in to use the bathroom. And get a Brazilian Wax. I don't like hairy pussies. Next appointment I won't be so pressed for time so I'll be able to really enjoy you for longer. But for now, go... go... go..., I have a meeting to get to."
    :kiss:On the elevator ride to the lobby I was sure people would look at me differently. But they didn't. I was sure I wasn't the only one to smell the sex that was wetting the crotch of my panties. But no one seemed to.
    :kiss:I may have been new at being a whore but I wasn't new to going home after sex. Mom and Dad never suspected how many times I'd come home from a date with cum wetting my pussy lips and the crotch of my panties. I used the lessons I'd learned then to good effect now after getting directions to a ladies room from a guard in the lobby. Standing in a stall I used tissue to wipe the smeared cum from between my thighs.
    :kiss:While I was the only one in the bathroom, I rinsed the thick cum from the crotch of my panties. Twirling them quickly to spin as much water as I could out of the fabric, I stopped from putting them on and put them in my purse instead. I slipped in an emergency tampon from my purse to keep more cum from oozing out and, with one last wipe of my pussy lips with a damp tissue, I left the building. Bright sunlight and a warm breeze cleared my head as I began looking for a taxi to flag down.
    :kiss:The entire taxi ride back to Marla's office was a blur. I couldn't quite come to grips with the reality that I'd just let a guy screw me for money. That was something only sluts did on the TV shows I watched. I did have one thought. If I refused the money then I wouldn't be a slut! I could refuse Marla's money and donate the tip to a charity. That way I could just walk away and chalk this whole day up to being just a really bad mistake!
    :kiss:This time when I entered Marla's office she came from around her desk to give me a hug. "The client called and said he was very pleased with you."
    :kiss:"I'm not sure why," I answered. "It all happened so fast I don't see how he could have enjoyed it."
    :kiss:"One minute or two hours, it all pays the same," Marla replied with a shrug as she leaned against the edge of her desk. "He did say he wanted you to dress more like a professional before next time. So, shall I schedule you for a next time? Wait, wait, before you answer, here," Marla said as picked up an envelope from her desk and handed it to me. "You haven't given me a bank account I can deposit your pay in so that's it in cash this time. Now, tell me, do you want there to be a next time?"
    :kiss:I opened the envelope and looked at the money, then mentally added it to the tip I'd counted out while in the taxi coming here. It was more money than I'd ever had in my hands at one time. It exceeded my weekly paycheck from the temp agency. All for undressing and spreading my legs for ten minutes. I felt my resolve to refuse the money weaken. It was a lot of money... All in cash...
    :kiss:Still, it took me some time to think about whether or not I wanted a next time. Marla was quiet again and gave me that time. Finally, I looked up and, "Yes, I want there to be a next time."
    :kiss:"Fine," Marla said with a large smile. Reaching over her desk she handed me a card. "Here's the address of a hotel, the room number and the time the client is expecting you. One of my other girls has a scheduling problem. I was going to call him to cancel but... Do you want the money?"
    :kiss:Just the thought of doubling the amount of money I was putting in my book bag made me decide quickly. Nodding my head I said, "I'll do it!"
    :kiss:So, OK. I'm a slut, I thought as I walked out of the building and began looking for another taxi. But,Oh, My, God! Window shopping with actual money in my pocket took on a whole new meaning while I killed time until my appointment. Remembering what the man had requested while counting out my tip, I went into a shop and bought a dress a 'professional woman' might wear. A dress I never could have afforded on a temp's pay.
    :kiss:An hour and a half later I was knocking on my first hotel door. This time the man who answered my knock used me for the full two hours.

The Present...

[​IMG]

:kiss:Walking through a hotel lobby, dressed as I was, used to frighten me. I just knew everyone could tell I was a prostitute. A few weeks and many clients later, I didn't care if they knew.
    :kiss:I knew what room I needed to go to and crossed the foyer with a sure, confident stride. In the elevator I gave the security camera a smirk as I hiked the hem of my dress up to just about indecent. With hand between dress and skin I pulled my tits up for maximum cleavage.
    :kiss:My knock on the door was answered and the client invited me in. After the door closed behind me, I let Tim pull me into a long, stand-up kiss. He smiled into our kiss when his roving hands moved up under my dress to find that I wasn't wearing panties. While his hands continued to explore my ass, I pulled back from our kiss to ask, "What's your excuse this time?"
    :kiss:"I'm meeting a prospective investor over a long lunch," Tim replied.
    :kiss:"Didn't you use that excuse the last time?"
    :kiss:"Probably," Tim laughed as he gave my ass a final, hard squeeze before releasing me. I pulled the hem of my dress down as he walked to the mini-bar and came back with two bourbons over ice. I usually have a strict rule of not drinking anything that might have been spiked. "You're not trying to roofie me, are you," I asked, eyeing the drink.
    :kiss:Tim laughed again and reached behind me to run his fingers into and up my ass crack. "Now, Viv. Why would I need to roofie a sure thing?"
    :kiss:That was certainly true. I'd learned at high school parties how to shotgun beer, tossing back a shot of cold bourbon was no problem though it burned all the way down and exploded in my stomach. Tim laughed at my facial gyrations as my drink disappeared and sipped his. Opening the well stocked mini-bar I picked out two more small bottles. I topped off Tim's drink and refilled mine. Tim laughed again, "Are you trying to get me drunk, Viv?"
    :kiss:Putting my glass down on the counter, this time it was my time to laugh as I reached to loosen his tie, "Now, Tim. Why would I need to get a sure thing drunk?"
    :kiss:Sipping our drinks as we loosened clothing it wasn't long before I pushed Tim onto the small couch in the suite. Tim is one of my regulars who likes to take his time with me. He never seems to rush and he's a real tit lover. As he demonstrated again by playing with and sucking on my tits for long minutes until my nipples were hard and aching in his mouth.

[​IMG]

:kiss:Deciding it was time, I pulled my tit away from his mouth and stood up. Slowly undulating my hips as he watched, I shimmied out of my dress. Pulling Tim to his feet I undressed him while we alternated between sipping our drinks and kissing. Tim sat back down on the edge of the couch while I remained standing in front of him. I finished my drink while Tim took his time fingering my ass and pussy.
    :kiss:Moving onto the couch with my knees straddling Tim's legs, I leaned forwards to let him capture a tit with his mouth and one hand. Sucking hard, Tim began sliding two fingers of his other hand up my pussy. I could tell he was pleased to find me wet for him. Far be it for me to ruin his good mood by telling him I was wet because of the lubricant I'd surreptitiously squirted up my pussy on the taxi ride to the hotel.
    :kiss:There was a clock alarm on a table by the bed. I glanced at it while holding Tim hard to my breast. I knew Tim liked to take his time. I also knew that he needed to come twice for me to get a big tip. It was time to get his first over with so he'd have time to rest up for a second time. Definitely time to move things along...
    :kiss:Pushing Tim to sit back on the couch, I went to my knees on the carpet to remove his shoes, pants and briefs. Moving forwards between his legs, I gave his cock a little hand and tongue action while he watched and finished his drink. Rising from my knees to straddle his legs again, I took his glass and set it aside before reaching between us to slide his tip between my pussy lips until it was wet with my juice. Opening my legs further, I put the tip to my hole and slowly impaled myself on his cock.

[​IMG]

:kiss:Once I had him inside me, it wasn't long before his hands left off squeezing my tits to grasp my hips. Soon he was thrusting upwards while his hands held me in place. I put my hands on the back of the couch to either side of his head and leaned forwards just enough to run my hard nipples lightly across his lips. Teasing him by pulling back before he could capture one. Only when he groaned he was coming and held still, deep in my pussy, did I let him capture his reward and he came while sucking hard on my tit.
    :kiss:Rising up and off Tim's dick, we both watched as his large load dripped from my pussy lips to pool on his stomach. Kneeling on the floor between his legs again I pulled my hair back and out of the way so it wouldn't drag through the wet pool. Tim reached to grasp my hair with his hand to help and contentedly watched as I chased and lapped up every drop of cum with my tongue until his stomach was clean.
    :kiss:Shortly afterwards we were relaxing on the bed with fresh drinks. I took slow sips. My cheeks were slightly numb from the two drinks I'd already had. Shotgunning bourbon on an empty stomach is a dangerous thing to do. Tim did most of the talking. As usual he spewed about all the crap he'd had to put up with from bosses at work and his wife and kids at home since the last time we'd met. All the while I listened attentively. After so many previous meetings, by now I knew the names of his wife, kids and co-workers. I knew enough about them to offer advice about Tim's youngest who wanted to drop out of college in her Senior year.
    :kiss:Mental therapists charge shit loads of money per hour in this city. Two hours of my time was a bargain for Tim and I did something much better than just validate parking at the end of a session. In truth? Giving Tim an attentive audience and the time to get all this crap out of his system once or twice a month probably did more for him than my letting him put cum in me.
    :kiss:But cum, not psychology, is my business. I was determined to get a good tip and glancing at the clock I knew I had to act. While Tim talked I put my hand on his cock and started stroking until it was hard. Moving to straddle his hips, again I impaled myself on his cock. I rode him in a lazy cowgirl while he reached up to play with my tits. I resisted when he tried to pull me down so he could suck on my nipples again.

[​IMG]

:kiss:Playfully, I kept fending off the hands trying to pull me down. Leaning down to tease him, I let Tim bury his face between my tits before pulling away. Laughing, "No. Not this time you greedy boy. I did all the work last time so you don't get my tits again until you give me what I want!" Leaning down, I whispered what I wanted in his ear while kissing the sweet, sensitive spot everyone, men and women, seem to have on their neck. "I want you to fuck me long and hard!"
    :kiss:Once Tim knew how to earn his 'reward', I was squealing at how quickly he moved to put me on my back. Tim isn't a young man. Having come just a short while ago I was certain I'd be fucked quite a long time as he earned his reward for services rendered. I spread my legs wider as he moved to mount me.
    :kiss:The slide of his cock filling me as his weight pressed me into the mattress felt so good. Tim usually a decent lover and he was again today. With long, passionate kisses as our tongues tried to enter each other's mouths as deeply as his cock entered my pussy, we began a missionary fuck which ended with him propped up on his arms while thrusting his cock into me. Tim was pounding my pussy lips so hard my breaths came in gasps between grunted words as I urged him on to fuck me harder.

[​IMG]

:kiss:I love it when my job is also pleasant. Tim was sweaty and gasping for air when he finally pressed hard between my legs as he came. Moving my hips to grind against the base of his cock had my clit tingling. I was very pleasantly surprised at how good I felt between my thighs. I didn't orgasm but my clit was telling me I'd been fucked hard and well.
    :kiss:As Tim rested above me, still on locked arms, after a few more seconds I reached up to pull him down and let him have his reward. I was content to feel his still hard cock move inside me while he sucked on my nipples until they ached for as long as he wanted. But... alas, there's always a 'but' as Marla had once told me... the time on the alarm clock was telling me it was time to go.
    :kiss:That's what I had to tell Tim. If he'd requested more time, after a short call to Marla, I would have said yes. Both for the extra money and for the orgasm I knew I'd have if just from masturbating while Tim watched.
    :kiss:Rolling off me to the side, Tim seemed content with a short blowjob to clean his cock and didn't hint at wanting more time. My pussy felt good and ready for a little diddling after Tim and my previous client so I briefly considered masturbating anyway but... Yeah. No... Give a client something for free and he'll expect it every time. I could wait until I was home to satisfy my itch.
    :kiss:Tim couldn't read my thoughts and continued to watch me pad about in my garter, stockings and high heels. Fixing us another drink, I took Tim his and told him I was going to use the powder room. Carrying my drink and hand bag I went into the bathroom but left the door open so we could talk.
    :kiss:Most of the cum Tim had left with me had run down my thigh or dripped onto the carpet already. Opening my legs wider than my usual stance while brushing out my hair let what remained inside me drip out. A damp wash cloth to wipe away Tim's sweat and cum... A tampon inserted to keep me clean enough between my thighs that I wouldn't wet my dress during the taxi ride home... Dropping the wash cloth, I used my foot to swipe it over the tiles of the wash room floor to clean up the few splatters of cum that had dripped from my pussy.
    :kiss:Back in the room I let Tim watch me dress, the little I had to put on. As I finished the last of my drink he told me my tip was in the envelope on the mini-bar counter. I don't count money in front of a client. Putting the envelope in my hand bag I found my lipstick and using the mirror behind the counter began applying it.

[​IMG]

:kiss:Tim had a knowing grin on his face as I approached the bed. He knew from previous encounters what I was about to do. I'm not exactly sure when red lipstick became my 'thing'. But sometime in the last few months, I'd found that leaving a client I liked a reminder of me brought much repeat business. Days already scheduled with repeat clients I liked meant having to do clients I didn't like less often. Win-win for me! None of my PCs 'Preferred Customers' had yet to complain. Tim certainly didn't as I leaned over the bed and left a bright red kiss mark on the bulb of his cock.
    :kiss:"So I'm still one of your preferred customers," Tim asked while looking at the red brand on the head of his dick. I laughed and with a nod and a finger wave I exited the room.

[​IMG]

:kiss:I counted the tip, the very nice tip, Tim had given me in the taxi on the way back to my apartment. Next week was my nineteenth birthday and I was taking the day off to spend with my mom. Window shopping in the mall and a lunch. Then home for birthday cake with relatives. This tip went a long way to making up for a lost day of pay.
    :kiss:Tim was my last client of the day. Back in my apartment, after removing my makeup and showering, I had time to do the house work I'd been putting off during busy days. Dressed in my 'Parental Approved' clothes again, I stopped at the Coffee Clutch on my way to the train stop. A sweet pastry and coffee was just what I needed to keep my blood sugar up for the train ride home.
    :kiss:And my courage. I planned on telling Mom I was moving out. It was time...

a19c00f8bd651c6ca919de79ba02c7a2.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2