1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Stcroix

Stcroix Sex Machine

Early Xmas

I usally obey mistress very well but since she's been so good to me I decide to treat her.... I send her a message " mistress if you would be so kind to allow your toy to please you tonight on this snowy day I would much very like to do so I might have a surprise for mistress if she grants me power?" I wait for the reply hours go by the hardness of my cock is unbearable pulsating I sit with a thong on cock and balls out as I sit on a stool with a butt plug in knowing mistress would be mad if she knew I was playing with myself, I find a dirty thong she wore the night before sticking it in my mouth as I stroke my cock pouring oil on it I slip over a cock ring giving my cock a nice hard smack as it becomes fully hard thick 12 inches I finally hear the beep of the phone...."I grant you power you just for the night make it count and have an outfit picked" I become excited knowing what Ashley will wear the snow becomes thick on the ground I'm standing at the front door fully naked plug up my ass cock ring in place still pulsating from my tease session before with a gstring black that is all for the outfit Ashley will be wearing I see her pull up she walks in I push the door closed drop everything slut. She looks at me confused ..... Slap slap across the face drop everything cloths jacket everything slut how dare you disobey master Ashly smiles and gets naked here I say to her throwing the gstring at her put this on slut that is what you are correct? She answers yes master sliding the tiny gstring she can barely fit between her thick ass tits perky you look very good Ashley she replies thank you master I kiss deep in her mouth feeling her spit go into my mouth I cup her tits and ass feeling her tight body moaning mmmmm bend over I want to see your asshole I slap her across the face that's not fast enough she bends over quickly I slap her ass hard pull the thong to the side slut I smack again faster! Spreading her ass is her perfect little asshole I glide my tounge over it tasting her sweet ass mmmm my cock hard as it can be ..... Open the door slut and go out in the snow on the front yard.... I want you doggy style ass facing me I want your nipples not your whole tit just your nipples on the snow I want them hard and cold. If you do as told I won't let you stay out ther long if not I'll make sure you stay out ther till you get three beeps from cars. Understood slut? Ashley nods I smack her across the face kissing her hard that's not and answer is it holding her cheeks together she replies yes master
    Ashely opens the door nipples become hard immediately walking out finding a spot on a the lawn she gets down ass in the air slowly dips her tits into the snow I yell at her "moan slut let the neighbors hear" she moans hard with pleasure moaning yes master I stand in the door way as I was before she got home smacking my cock I yell " good slit now turn show them your asshole I need to see your tits I wanna know how hard they are" she turns displaying her ass few cars go by honking "flick them slut" she moans loud as she does it over and over I see her starting to shake not from cold but from orgasm I slip my butt plug out and thrust a dildo deep in my ass as I watch her I take it out throwing it at her "fuck yourself slut she's scrambles for the dildo as if craving it laying in the snow shoving it deep I herself as she moans fuckkkkkkkkk loud screaming with orgasm "good slut" cars stopped watching my mistress orgasm on the front of our lawn.....part two cums later