1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
?

Should Cole White have been fired?

1. Yes

30.0%
  2. No

40.0%
  3. Don't know, no opinion

40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ridgerunner

ridgerunner gardener of stone

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-life-over-apos-man-141741074.html
    My life is over': Man who attended Charlottesville neo-Nazi rally forced to move away after being identified

A man who attended the white supremacist march in Charlottesville has told how his “life is over” after being publicly identified.

Jarrod Kuhn was identified as a “nazi” after an anti-fascist group posted 250 fliers around the Honeoye Falls area of New York in the aftermath of the Virginia bloodshed that left three people dead.

The flier claimed Mr Kuhn is a “leading figure with the Daily Stormer, an avowedly neo-Nazi website around which local groups have been organizing to promote anti-Semitism, white supremacy and violence against LGBTQ communities,” according to the Livingston County news.

Mr Kuhn confirmed he attended the Charlottesville rally but strongly denied being a “neo-nazi”, claiming it was a “crazy assertion”.

“I’m not a neo-Nazi. I don’t belong to a German workers’ party from 1933,” he told the paper. “... I’m a moderate Republican.”

Mr Kuhn said he only travelled to Virginia to protest the removal of the Robert E Lee statue, which became the centre point of the deadly violence in the town. But he said being publicly identified has ruined his life and that his family had received death threats.

“I can’t live in this community anymore. I’m in the process of figuring out what I’m going to do,” he said. “I’m 21 years old and now my life is over in this area.”

But former friends of his took to social media to denounce him, claiming he had been bragging about his beliefs.

2. RandyKnight

RandyKnight Have Gun, Will Travel

if this guy is a nazi or not---I have no use for nazis or skin heads....

3. justpassingthru

justpassingthru No Rest For The Wicked Banned!

SO before I logged in (that show ignored member posts) I read a few posts and I see that our resident racist is now denouncing his own kind in an attempt to hide his true colors YET he is still slamming women and being the misogynist that he is ... what do you ladies think of this guy blasting women as slaves ???

1. RandyKnight
      LOL---she was built for canoe carrying....

either you have me on ignore or not--no mater to me....

you cant get me out of your fucked up head....that is funny...

RandyKnight, Aug 20, 2017
  4. justpassingthru

justpassingthru No Rest For The Wicked Banned!

I posted in another thread about how a University Professor was wrongfully outed as a Charlottesville protestor and shamed on social media and it now turns out he was nowhere near the protests at the time but the damage has already been done ...