1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. lynnnlfb

lynnnlfb Sex Machine

As I stated before, what I have already written spans from January 1976 through 1980, as I went from a shy virgin to a nasty little fuck bitch. So far I am to the point in our story I only lost my virginity about three weeks earlier. Where before I moved to the farm, pretending to be sleeping at Aunt Jinny's house, we were only making out. Now Jonathan and I are fucking at least five times a day, unless my parents spent the night at our house. When they spent the weekends at our house, we had to be fucking at least 10 times a day on Friday and Saturday. Oh how I wished our bodies kept the horny teenager's ability to fuck all the time.

Again I received another PM wanting to chat. I Love chatting and having your post on my thread.

Here are the next set of paragraphs, I hope everyone enjoys them.

396: Five Is Such A Good Number

Mom and Dad were already naked when we came up the basement stairs. They were really surprised and tried to cover up when we came up the basement stairs, with Aunt Jinny. I told them to relax, because Aunt Jinny and we have already watched each other. Mom had turned out the lights, and had about a dozen scented jar candles lit in the kitchen, dining room, living room, hall and bathroom. The soft glow really made the house so romantic. Mom saw Aunt Jinny’s purple bag, toys and lube and asked if I bought them for her also. Aunt Jinny said I did give them to her, it was the most wonderful gift I could have given her. By now Jonathan and I were already naked, Aunt Jinny was starting to get naked. Mom had already put beach towels down on the couches, and had gone to get one for the recliner. As Mom and Dad started making out, Jonathan and I sat down and started making out also. I pushed Jonathan down getting on top of him, I took his cock into my pussy and started slowly grinding on him. I looked up, Aunt Jinny had her glass cock going real fast fucking herself, with the clit vibrator on her clit. I told Aunt Jinny I Loved her and loved watching her fuck herself, while playing with her clit. I asked Jonathan to get my pussy cum up to my asshole, put his finger in, to finger fuck my asshole. I let everyone know I was having waves of orgasms, how good they felt with Jonathan’s large cock and his fingers fucking me. I got to the point I needed a rest, I asked Jonathan to hold me

397: Two More Presents For Aunt Jinny

As I was resting I kept looking at my parents fucking on the other couch, and Aunt Jinny fucking herself with the glass cock. I asked Aunt Jinny if Uncle Bobby ever ate her pussy, she said he had. I asked Jonathan to start fucking me again. I told Aunt Jinny I wanted to give her two more presents tonight. I asked Jonathan to flip us over, fuck me hard filling me with his hot cum. I told Jonathan when he cums, I want him to pump his huge load into me, making sure not to push any out. When his cock starts to soften sliding out on its own, I want him to lay down with his head pointing toward Aunt Jinny’s recliner. I want her to watch you suck our combined cums from my freshly fucked pussy. Jonathan and Aunt Jinny both said they were cumming, which triggered me to have a big orgasm, we heard Mom and Dad both say they were cumming. As soon as they came, Mom turned around, and they started sucking each other clean. I told them how wonderful they looked cleaning and sucking their mixed cum from each other. Aunt Jinny started cumming again.

398:

Jonathan told me his cock was starting to slip out of me. I told him when he sucks our cums out of my pussy, to not swallow any of it, but hold it in your mouth, so Aunt Jinny can see how much cum our Love makes. Jonathan quickly laid down on the floor, with his head pointing at Aunt Jinny. With my back toward Aunt Jinny, I lowered my pussy to Jonathan’s open mouth and tongue. He did not clean me as he normally does, he did not suck along with licking me. Instead he took nice long slow licks, allowing Aunt Jinny to see the cum running out of my pussy, onto his tongue. With each lick, Aunt Jinny would moan loudly, as an orgasm hit her, while she was using the glass cock and clit vibrator. I told him when he had a mouth full to tap my ass. I lowered my mouth to his cum glistening cock, I started quickly cleaning his cock. After I finished cleaning Jonathan, I sat upright, to help his cum flow into his mouth. When I sat up Jonathan put his palms under each ass cheek, pushing me just above his mouth, as he continued his slow licks. He would start his lick just above my clit. Slowly he would lap his tongue over my clit, down pushing his tongue between my pussy lips, then push his tongue as deep into my pussy, as he could. He kept repeating this, till his mouth was overflowing. This caused Aunt Jinny to have a clear view, of his cum flowing out of my pussy, down his tongue into his mouth. With each lick, Aunt Jinny’s moans got louder as she came. After just a few minutes I felt Jonathan tap my ass. I asked Aunt Jinny if she Loved Jonathan, she said she did. I told her Jonathan had told me how much he Loved her. I told her I gave her the present of Jonathan’s love in the clearing. I now wanted to give her a present of our Love, so she would know how much we both Loved her. Jonathan understanding where I was going, had already gotten up, Aunt Jinny pushed back the recliner opening her mouth. With his mouth less than a half inch from Aunt Jinny’s, he barely parted his lips, to allow our cums, to flow into Aunt Jinny’s mouth. As the three of us watched the mixed cum flow from Jonathan to Aunt Jinny, she was frantically working her glass cock and clit and cumming.

399:

Jonathan had to stop the flow three times, to allow Aunt Jinny to swallow. As the last of the cum left Jonathan’s mouth, he closed the distance to Aunt Jinny’s mouth, French kissing her. This caused her to have several more orgasms, while they were kissing. As their lips parted, Aunt Jinny stopped playing with the glass cock and her clit vibrator, just lying there spread opened for us to see. With her eyes closed, she kept on saying Thank You. I got two towels off the couch, putting one on the table, the other on one of the armed end chairs. I went to our room, got our pillows, placing them on the table. I went kissing her, asking if she was ready for her second present. She opened her eyes looking at me saying, I thought that was both presents. I told her she had only gotten one of my presents. I asked her if she wanted to rest a bit and have some sweet tea she said yes. Jonathan and Mom went into the kitchen, I could hear them getting ice into several tumblers. Jonathan with his semi-hard cock swaying, brought a tea for Aunt Jinny and me. I helped Aunt Jinny sit the recliner up, we all sat there drinking our tea.

400:

After we all rested a bit, I asked Aunt Jinny if she was ready for her second present. She told me she was. Taking her hand I helped her up, we walked over to the table. I asked her to lay down on the table, with her ass on the edge. I lifted her legs up by the back of the knees, Jonathan sat down. I placed her feet on the arms of the chair, Jonathan was sitting on. I told her the first time Jonathan and I went to the clearing after we confessed our Love, Jonathan ate me to a really wonderful orgasm. I took her lube, rubbing some all over and into her pussy, also soaking Jonathan’s whole hand in lube. I told her my second gift to her was, to have Jonathan eat her to the same type of orgasm. As Jonathan’s mouth engulfed her clit, she had a sharp gasp. As her breathing got heaver, I told her the reason I pushed Jonathan in the pond today, was to rinse off all the pussy cum, which drenched his clothes while he was eating pussy today, in the clearing. I got on the table lifted her head, moved the pillow, sliding under her setting her head down on my lap. I told her I wanted Jonathan to eat her pussy, exactly like he had eaten earlier today. I asked her if Uncle Bobby had enjoyed playing with her large breasts, she moaned yes. I asked if she liked it when he suckled and bit on her nipples, again she moaned yes. I asked her if she liked or loved when he pinched her nipples, she moaned how she really loved him to pinch really, really hard, while twisting on her nipples. I could see her muscles starting to twitch, I took each nipple between my thumbs and fingers, putting some pressure on them, pulling her huge breasts up by her nipples. I looked at Mom, she was pinching and twisting her own nipples. Just as Aunt Jinny’s orgasm started, I pinched as hard as I could, twisting her nipples while pulling up on her huge breasts, telling her how she was just as beautiful as Mom was, as Jonathan was eating her today. I had been amazed when my Mom had her orgasm, but hers was nothing compared to what we were watching Aunt Jinny have. She was thrashing around so much, Mom quickly moved to the other side of the table to keep her from flying off, while Dad was getting mine and her ice teas off the table. When she started begging Jonathan to stop, I released her nipples, Mom told Jonathan to stop and not move till she calmed down.

401:

As her breathing slowed down, she opened her eyes, looked at my Mom asking, if Jonathan had actually eaten her pussy today like this. Mom told her he had she loved it, and knew Jonathan did it out of Love for her. Mom asked her if she wanted to see if Jonathan could remove his fingers, she said ok. Mom told him to move only one finger, just a little on Jinny’s sensitive area of her pussy. When he did Aunt Jinny jumped and yelled. Mom told him to hold still, asking if it felt like an electrical shock, she said it felt like the painful shock from the cattle prod. Mom told her she needed to let her body calm down a little more. She told her this type of orgasm made her nerves become hypersensitive, to the point they are painful. Aunt Jinny looked at me saying we had told her we were both virgins, if we were how did we learn this. I told her when I bought you and Mom the glass cocks and vibrators, the lady was real helpful, asking if we needed anything else. Jonathan asked if they had something like a beginner’s guide on eating pussy and one on giving a woman the most pleasure while making love to them. So we bought several beginners’ guides, one on each topic of eating pussy, pleasing a woman, pussy muscle exercise, pee play, sucking cock and anal fucking.

402:

Astounded she asked if Mom and I have had our asses fucked. I told her Mom has been ass fuck since she and Dad married when she was 14, but I lost my pussy and ass virginity to Jonathan’s cock, while we were at Walt’s World. Mom asked her if she had ever had her ass fucked, she said no. Mom asked if she had ever had her ass eaten, she said no way, it sounds awful. Mom asked Jonathan to move his finger again, and Aunt Jinny again jumped and yelled. Aunt Jinny asked me how much of Jonathan’s cock I had taken into my ass. I proudly told her his cock fucked the full length into my ass. She could not believe I had all his big cock in my ass. Mom and Dad assured her, they had both watched as I was riding his cock full stroke the entire length. Mom added after Jonathan shot his load, his cock started getting soft, but then got back hard. He started riding my ass, shooting a second load, without ever taking his cock out of my ass. Mom told her Dad was fucking her ass while Jonathan was fucking mine. Aunt Jinny asked if once he pulled his cock out, if all his cum made a mess pouring out of my ass. Jonathan told her before either Mom or I could answer, before he fucked my ass, Mom and I had cleansed their asses as good as they do when you have a GI done. When an ass is this clean, as long as the person is not sick, then it is safe to even eat out of an ass. Anytime we are going to ass fuck, my ass will be clean for his cock. He explained to her, every time he fills me up with his cum or piss, when we are finished he will suck and eat everything out of my ass. Aunt Jinny said it sounds disgusting, Jonathan said not to judge till she had tried it once. Mom asked Jonathan to move a finger again. Aunt Jinny did not jump or call out. Mom told him to wait. She said she would be right back. She went to their room, returning with her hand mirror, handing it to Aunt Jinny. She said Jinny I want you to look at Jonathan’s hand. Aunt Jinny adjusted the hand mirror, to see her pussy. She could not believe Jonathan had his whole hand in her pussy. She watched in amazement, as Jonathan pulled his hand out of her. Mom told Jonathan and Aunt Jinny to stay right where they were. Mom asked if she was ok, and Aunt Jinny said she was wonderful.

403:

Mom leaned down whispering something to Jonathan, while Mom and I were still holding Aunt Jinny’s legs. She asked several questions, such as Jinny do you Love Jonathan, she said of course I do. Jonathan do you Love Jinny, he said for as long as he can remember, he has Loved her. Jinny do you trust and Love Lynn, she said yes. Jinny do you trust me, again the answer was yes. Jonathan had moved his hands to the back of Aunt Jinny’s thighs and tapped my hand. Realizing just in time what was going to happen, Mom signaled, we pulled Aunt Jinny’s knees back toward her head, as Jonathan pushed her legs back, burying his face into her ass, as Mom started rubbing her clit. Aunt Jinny started to protest, but her orgasm silenced her protest, as she had several orgasms in very quick succession. As Jonathan got up we lowered her legs, till her feet were on the very wet towel on the seat. Aunt Jinny said she could not believe how good it felt when he licked her asshole, and when he pushed his tongue into her ass, she just could not stop cumming. Mom told her the book said there are more pleasure nerves, in the asshole than in the pussy and clit. Jonathan was by Aunt Jinny’s head, he bent down and French kissed her. When he came back up, he told her she just tasted the inside of her ass off his tongue, and asked how it tasted, she said good. As she got off the table, Jonathan took her over to the couch, getting on it on his knees, while resting his chest on the back. I went over spreading his ass cheeks. Jonathan asked her if she wanted to try tasting an ass. She bent down, lightly licked at his asshole. Jonathan told her how wonderful it felt, she got more into it. As her lips made contact to his asshole, he said it felt wonderful her tongue going into his ass, he told her to stick it deeper. She ate his ass for a whole lot longer than Jonathan had eaten hers.

404:

When she stopped, Jonathan turned around sat down and had another hard cock. He said Aunt Jinny look what you went and did to me, he asked how his ass tasted. She said it tasted good, she actually enjoyed it, and asked if she could borrow the book. We all sat down to rest and drink our tea. I told Aunt Jinny we were going to do an Ultra Cleanse on both our asses on Monday, so Tuesday I can take her anal cherry with her toy, and she can watch Jonathan fuck my ass. Dad and Mom protested, saying they wanted to be there. I told them they might just want to come back Monday, and stay the whole week with us. Mom said they should. Mom told Aunt Jinny, she might want to use Dad’s cock to loosen her ass up, before trying the glass cock. Mom asked Jonathan’s whose pussy tasted the best. Jonathan told them mine was by far the sweetest, followed by Mom’s, then Aunt Jinny’s. He said since Lynn has quit wearing panties when she has a dress or skirt on, her pussy actually has gotten sweeter. I told them this was interesting, since I noticed I have not had any itching, but had thought it was because I was shaving. I also notice I don’t get the stale smell anymore. Mom said she wanted to try something. She said after her bath tomorrow, she wanted both Dad and Jonathan to eat her remembering how she tasted. I asked why just them, she told me I could eat her also. She said since she always wears dresses and house dresses, she is going to not wear any underwear, and wanted to know if we notice a difference after a month.

405:

While we were talking I sat down on Jonathan’s cock reverse cowgirl style, riding him till we both had cum. While we were fucking, Jonathan asked Aunt Jinny if she would like go get between our legs and clean his cock. He told her he can feel Lynn’s pussy juice running down his balls. Aunt Jinn grabbed a towel off the recliner, putting it between our legs, she got on her knees on it, and she was down licking his balls and his exposed cock. Mom said, Jinny don’t be shy, why don’t you also lick from Jonathan’s balls all the way to Lynn’s clit. We got into a rhythm, As I rose up Aunt Jinny would go back to Jonathan’s balls, and as I was lowering myself back down on Jonathan’s cock, she would be licking up his cock, ending her lick at my clit. Mom got behind Aunt Jinny and told her to spread her legs as wide as she could. Mom laid on the floor and scooted under her and started eating Aunt Jinny. I could really see a look of surprise in Aunt Jinny’s eyes. Dad not to be left out came over and lifted Mom’s legs to his shoulder, and started fucking Mom. I could see Mom rubbing her clit as Dad was fucking her. Aunt Jinny came first closely followed by Mom and me. The three of us had several more orgasms be for Dad came in Mom. Once he was finished he sat back on his ass to watch. After I had several more orgasms, Jonathan came in me. Jonathan asked Aunt Jinny if she would like to clean us and she said yes. We sat there with Jonathan’s cock buried in my pussy as Aunt Jinny kept licking from his balls to my clit. Mom scooted out from under Aunt Jinny and sat upright on Dad’s face. Jonathan told Aunt Jinny his cock was starting to slide out of me and when it does she really needs to suck on my pussy hole as it starts flowing out. Jonathan took me by the back of my knees and lifted me so my pussy was nice and open for Aunt Jinny to clean. I could feel her tongue inside my pussy and feel her sucking and swallowing. She would sometimes stop to get a good breath, she then resume cleaning my pussy. After a few minutes of cleaning just me, she would also take a lick or two on Jonathan’s cock. Several minutes later she stopped and inspected my pussy and Jonathan’s cock looking for anything she missed, making sure to lick clean anything she missed. Once she finished cleaning us, Mom was still sitting upright on Dad and Mom asked Aunt Jinny to clean Dad’s cock. Aunt Jinny got down and started cleaning Dad’s cock. Afterwards Jonathan helped Aunt Jinny, Mom and Dad up and we sat there talking. I asked Aunt Jinny how she liked cleaning us. She said she really enjoyed it admitting it was the first time she ever ate a pussy. Mom asked her how she likes eating pussy filled with cum. Aunt Jinny told Mom she actually loved it and found it very exciting. I told Aunt Jinny she could clean us anytime she wanted. Jonathan also told her if she would like, from now on till we are married, he would send me to her house every morning with a fresh load of cum for her to clean. Aunt Jinny said she would make sure Lynn has a nice clean pussy before she goes back to sleep. After a few more minutes of talking I asked Jonathan to walk Aunt Jinny home, and hurry up and get back here. I asked Aunt Jinny if she wanted to go to Church with us tomorrow, and dinner at Jonathan’s parents, she said she would. We told her we would be leaving about 9:00. Since it was so late, Jonathan put just his socks and boots on, telling Aunt Jinny he was ready to walk her home. She was just starting to put her panties on, looked at Jonathan, tossed her panties onto her dress and bra, and put her socks and shoes on. With only their socks and shoes on they walked out the front door, I watched as they put their hand around each other’s waist. I told them to wait. I put my socks and shoes on, together with Jonathan in the middle. With Aunt Jinny and I holding his waist and him holding ours, we walked the ridge path in full view of the highway, to Aunt Jinny’s house. Even though we were in full view of the highway, walking on the parallel dirt road, about 100 feet away, and 20 feet higher, I knew the driver’s headlights would not illuminate us enough, for them to see. We walked her to her front door, we both kissed her goodnight. Since Jonathan’s cock was rock hard again, I asked him to give her a good night kiss like he did to me, when he kissed me goodnight at my house. He took one step down pulled Aunt Jinny to him I took her clothes, toys and lube. He took her by her bare ass, spreading her cheeks in the process, started kissing and grinding his cock into her pussy. I noticed he was lightly playing with her asshole. It did not take long at all for her to have several orgasms. As Aunt Jinny started to unlock her door I told her to wait, because Jonathan had never given me a naked goodnight kiss, like he just gave her. With her behind me, I went to Jonathan, I put my hands around him, felt him grab my ass cheeks, spreading them and lightly play with my asshole. In no time at all, I had two really good orgasms. I kissed Aunt Jinny goodnight, we walked to our house on the ridge path, naked with oblivious drivers driving past two naked people, walking so close to the highway. When we got back Mom and Dad were cleaning up blowing out the candles, they wanted to know what took so long, so we told them. Mom saw Jonathan’s hard cock, and asked if she could also get a kiss goodnight on the front porch. So all four of us went onto the front stoop Jonathan took one step down and kissed her goodnight also. After she had several orgasms, we went inside. Jonathan said I want to try something. He bent down to hug me. I naturally put my arms around his neck, as he picked me up I put my legs around his waist. We started kissing he had his hands on each ass cheek, spreading them while tickling my asshole with several fingers. It did not take long for me to have a series of multi orgasms. As he was setting me back down, he said we should have done this outside on the porch. Mom wanted the same hug with kissing. Of course Mom had many orgasms. Mom said I better take care of Jonathan’s hard cock. The Four of us went into our bedroom I crawled on top of Jonathan, as my parents sat on the edge of the bed. I rode Jonathan’s cock in a cowgirl grinding fuck, till he filled me with another load of cum. This type of fuck I am sitting on his cock. Instead of bouncing on his cock, I rotate my hips back and forth. I am also clinching my pussy muscles as tight as I can on his cock. The muscle control book VP sold me, had taught Mom and me how to really control our pussy muscles. I had been doing the exercise the book talked about, following the instructions without anything in my pussy since I got the book. I had only been able to do the practical exercise with a cock since we took each other’s virginity at Walt’s World. After a little over a year of practice, Mom and I were able to insert our glass cocks into our pussies. We can take our hands off our glass cocks, and move them in and out of our pussies, with just our pussy muscles. One year Jonathan was on his two weeks Navy Reserves at Barbers Point Hi. Mom, Dad and I went with him and we all shared a room at the HxxxKxx Hotel. At work one day he was talking to one of the active duty MA’s. The Sailor told him one time in Italy, he went to a brothel with his buddy. They were in the same room with a curtain between the beds. He could hear his buddy’s prostitute ridding him. His prostitute laid on him, guided his cock into her and did not move. He thought it was going to be the worse fuck ever and a waste of money. Suddenly he felt her pussy grab the base of his cock and milk all the way up his cock to the head. She kept repeating till he orgasmed. He said it was the best fuck he has ever had, and he gave her a huge tip. Mom and Dad said they wanted to clean us, so Mom sucked me clean, as Dad licked and sucked Jonathan clean. I cannot really describe or effectively express how hot it was, and how much it turned me on, to watch my Dad licking and sucking Jonathan’s cock clean. After we were clean, they kissed and went to their room. Jonathan and I cuddled telling each other how much we Loved the other, we fell asleep very quickly. As we were drifting off to sleep, I could hear my parents fucking hard and being very verbal, in the middle bedroom.

I am going to jump a bit ahead here and tell a little more about Aunt Jinny. As I have said, she was shorter than me with extremely huge breast. When I first met Aunt Jinny, she was about 20 pounds overweight. This might not sound like much, but a woman less than five feet tall being between 20-25% overweight, was a bit much. When she returned from Christmas Vacation with her daughter and family, she became very sexually active with Jonathan and me. At least once a day she cleaned both Jonathan and me. From the time Jonathan moved back into our house till our wedding, he would fuck me at least twice in the mornings. On our second or third morning fuck I would be dressed and ready to go back to Aunt Jinny’s. After Jonathan’s shower, I would be bent over the bed with my skirt pulled up. He would fuck me pumping his cum into my pussy, I would pinch my pussy closed with my hand, turn around to clean Jonathan, kiss him goodbye and head to the basement door, to hurry back to Aunt Jinny’s house. Once in her house, I would crawl in her bed and if she was not awake, I would wake her with my full pussy on her mouth. She really did love her morning cream pies. As she was cleaning me, I would take off my clothes and begin eating her. Both of us would always have at least one orgasm, then cuddle and take a couple hour nap. With Aunt Jinny’s added increase of sex about April, her sex drive got another boost. (I wonder what happened to cause thisboost and how many readers have already guessed what caused it) By our wedding she had lost about 25 pounds. She was so much more energetic causing her sex drive to drastically increase.Was her increased sex drive caused by the increase of sex, or the consumption of cum, or both. I do not know. I do know Dad’s sex drive increase was the direct result of him eating his cum out of Mom, and Mom also had an increase of sex drive. One other thing all of us noticed with even Aunt Jinny saying it was because of all the cum she was consuming, was she really started producing a lot more pussy juice, causing her to use less and less bought lube for pussy fucking. We also know on her annual checkup, her doctor was really pleased with the change in not only her weight, but also her blood pressure and rhythm. Another benefit of her losing the weight was widowers at Church started asking her out quite a bit. She did enjoy going on dates, but she never was interested in starting a relationship, she said she was much more comfortable just being in our relationship.

Jonathan was on youtube today and he came across a video of a 54 year old farm girl. He called Mom and me in to watch, saying this girl really reminds him of me. He said she still looks like a really youthful girl with a great figure. I had to agree with the youthful girl, but she is taller than me with much larger breast, my hair is much longer while her hair is much smoother and controllable. Jonathan and Mom both said she is very beautiful, but I am more beautiful. Jonathan and Mom thought her breasts have been augmented, I did not know. I have to disagree with them I think she is as good looking as me, if notmore beautiful. All of us agree, I am blessed to actually look younger than she does, even though she is about six years younger than I am. Do a youtube search for: “Farm Girl at 54 With a Chainsaw. Rope Saw”to see her. As we looked at her page, we clicked on the link to her calendar, in her bikini pictures they are augmented while Mom and I have natural breast.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Georgewhatever

Georgewhatever Porno Junky

That story was hot and got me hard as a rock

• Winner Winner x 1
    1. lynnnlfb
      Georgewhatever, thank you for letting me know our story got you as hard as a rock. I love cocks which get as hard as a rock so much more than the ones which still bend and are spongy when as hard as they get.

lynnnlfb, Jul 12, 2021
  3. hardcock998

hardcock998 Porno Junky

amazing story cant help but get extremely horny reading it

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    1. Mjr100
      Fucking hot story there, rock hard

Mjr100, Mar 7, 2021
    2. lynnnlfb
      Mjr100, Thank you for letting me know you got rock hard. I just so much love a rock hard cock.

lynnnlfb, Jul 12, 2021
  4. lynnnlfb

lynnnlfb Sex Machine

Georgewhatever, Thank you for letting me know our story was hot enough to get you rock hard, I hope it helped you shoot a tasty load of cum also. I do not return PM messages, but I do enjoy reading them.

Hardcock998: Thank you for again posting such sweet words on my thread. It is because of such sweeties as yourself, who post such encouraging post, I keep editing our story and posting.

Letusfuk, I am only six months into our story and not even a month after I had my first cock in my pussy and ass. By the time we get married in May 1978, I think you will know how nasty I have gotten on our journey into sex. Also I do not respond to PM messages except on my thread. I do have several followers who PM me private messages, a few even send me pictures, and tell me not to share. Any questions you ask me on a PM will be answered on my thread. If it is a question which I think you might not want to be known as the person who asked, or if you ask me not to ID you, I will respond on my thread with something like the following first sentence, “To the person who PMed me asking”. I will answer your question, unless it has not been broached in our story yet, and will be. It also will allow other readers who might have the same question, to see the answer.

Here is the next set of paragraphs and a question with my answers. I hope everyone is enjoying our story. Again a big THANK YOU!!!

What porn-stars are your favorite, and favorite doing the kinky sex acts you enjoy.
    a. My all-time favorite pee ones are-
    i. Annie Sprinkle
    ii. Vera, don’t know her last name, real cute petite German girl
    iii. Tyla Wynn, she does wonderful pee and ass to mouth videos. My favorite is her in the “Cream Pie For The Straight Guy” series.
    b. My favorite pornstars are-
    i. Gauge
    ii. Seymore Butts
    iii. Alisha Klass
    iv. Roco Siffredi- I love the fact his Mom managed his porn business.
    v. Kelly Stafford
    vi. Marilyn Chanbers
    vii. Again Tyla Wynn makes my list
    viii. Ron Jeremy- nice cock, funny and all the things I have read about him, his costars all had good things to say about him.
    ix. Ginger Lynn
    x. Traci Lords- When it came out she was underage, one of Jonathan’s younger Shipmates told him she went to High school with her. Everyone at school including her teachers knew what she was doing.
    xi. Shannon Wisley- Sad she committed suicide.

406:

Early Sunday morning, I woke to the sound of the shower in the basement I got up to use the bathroom. Mom was in the tub and asked if I wanted to shave. She got out and we shaved each other, she got back in the tub. I heard the shower turn off. As I was going back to our bedroom Dad came into the hall. Naked we kissed, saying good morning. I went in waking Jonathan up, by putting my freshly shaved pussy on his face. He grabbed my hip, saying what a beautiful way to wake up, he started eating me. I told him to stop we had to get ready. We went downstairs, took a shower together in the little shower. As we were showering I started my period. After we finished our shower, I ran upstairs asking Mom if she had a spare tampon. She said she brought a box, since she knew we should be starting our periods. This was my first period not as a virgin. For as long as I can remember, Mom and I have always stared our periods within a few hours of each other. This continued till I got pregnant the first time. After our fourth child was born, within a few months Mom and I discovered we again were starting our periods, within a few hours of each other. We all had just got finished dressing when there was a knock at the door, I opened the door there was Aunt Jinny in her Sunday best. Mom and Dad had not brought any Sunday clothes and were heading out the door, to go home to get their Sunday clothes on, to go to my childhood Church, telling us they would see us at Jonathan’s parent’s house. I went to the old phone, did two short rings Uncle Murry answered. I asked him if they wanted to come to dinner at Jonathan’s parent’s house, he said they would be there after Church. We headed out at 9:00, to be able to get there in time for Church.

407:

After Church we all met for a good dinner of chicken and dumplings. Jonathan’s Mom did not make her dumplings anything like my Mom. My Mom makes a dough, and drops large globs of dough into the broth. Jonathan’s Mom rolled out several pie crusts. She cuts them into strips then short pieces, putting them in the stock. The big difference between the two ways besides the taste is the dropped glob of dough disintegrates as it cooks, causing the broth to become a mush. The pie crust dough remains together, leaving the broth to be more soup like. After learning this, I always made the pie crust type of dumplings, with my Mom’s recipe for the chicken. The meal was wonderful she had also made two butterscotch pies. After dinner we sat on the porch swing, with Sam, Jinny and Murry in our laps. After the evening services we stopped by my house to pick up more clothes, and to get the anal fucking and pussy exercise books, for Aunt Jinny to read. I put my stuff in the trunk of Dad’s car, and more on the back seat. Mom had her stuff packed, along with stuff for brining and cooking three turkeys. She said she was coming up with us tonight, so she could get started working on the Thanksgiving meal, Dad would come up tomorrow. With all Mom’s stuff in the back, the four of us, three which were petite, it was a comfortable ride back home. When we arrived Uncle Murry and Ira were in the swing, they were surprised to see Mom with us. After sitting in the swing drinking sweet tea, Aunt Jinny said she was going to go change out of her Sunday clothes, so we could unload and start getting things around for cooking. Mom and I walked Aunt Jinny home, after changing and getting a few things from her house, we walked back. Jonathan had already changed and had unloaded the truck. We went in, changed and just started making preparations for Thanksgiving.

408:

I told Aunt Jinny, she should sit in the reading chair in the corner of the Dining room to read her book, if she had any questions to feel free to ask us. She asked us about the ass stages, cleanings and which one we used. Mom told her since her and Dad have started having sex, they had been ass fucking, she has always sucked his cock clean. She said she would normally just have an empty ass, but sometimes it would be a clean ass. She told Aunt Jinny since Dad’s cock is so short, if Dad ass fucked her shortly after she emptied her ass, no shit would have gotten anywhere near his cock, the only thing she would be cleaning is the oil they used for lube, his cum and the natural oil which coats the inside of her ass. Mom told Aunt Jinny, she tasted Jonathan’s and her own natural ass lube last night. Mom asked her if she had enjoyed the flavor of the natural ass lube, she ate last night, she said she had.

409:

Mom went on to tell her, she had never thought about actually eating or drinking anything out of an ass, till after she read the book, but now she has. She told Aunt Jinny, very graphically about when I lost my anal virginity, how she cleaned Jonathan’s cock and ate all the chocolate cum shit pie out of me, how I had turned and cleaned her face, and how I ate the chocolate cum shit pie out of her. Mom even told her, for some reason it took her to a new level of orgasms, by me telling her to eat the shit out of my ass. Mom said she could not explain why it caused her orgasms to be powerful and closer together, but it did. She said for some reason being nasty always turns sex up a notch for her. Aunt Jinny looked at me asking if I had enjoyed Jonathan’s large cock in my ass, and if I enjoyed the taste of cleaning up Mom’s face and eating her ass clean. I told her, I had and Tuesday I hope I can get Jonathan to shoot three loads of cum into my ass full of Pennsylvania chocolate drops, so there will be a lot to clean off his cock. He will have a lot of chocolate cum shit pie to eat, as he is cleaning my ass out. Aunt Jinny asked if she could try a sample of it. I told her I would let her have the first creamy taste, from my ass, before Jonathan gets to taste it. Aunt Jinny told us she would have never thought she would ever eat another woman’s pussy, but now she has and she loves eating pussy. She said if you guys enjoy eating a chocolate cum shit pie, most likely she will also enjoy eating one.

410:

I told Aunt Jinny to come to the house first thing in the morning for breakfast, so we can start the Ultra Cleanse. I told her we had the food and juice already needed for it, she will enjoy Tuesday night with us. She had read most of the book by the time Jonathan had to get to bed, since he had to get up so early. She took the book home to finish reading. Jonathan and I walked her home, kissed her goodnight, we walked back to our house. We got into bed and Mom joined us. I took my tampon string and pushed it into my pussy. I lay on Jonathan as we had when we made out for the last five months. Even with the tampon in, I could still feel my juices flowing out of my pussy and coating Jonathan’s cock. Mom was rubbing on my back sometimes stopping and playing with my asshole, she even would lick her finger and push it in just to the first knuckle, but never pushing past the first knuckle. I quickly was into a wave of orgasms. As I approached my exhaustion point, I got out of bed and told Mom to get on Jonathan. Since we were on a double bed, there was not enough room for me to roll off Jonathan and Mom to roll onto him. As Mom and Jonathan started making out I was rubbing on Mom, playing with her asshole, and pushing my wet finger into her ass. Mom and I kept switching who was on Jonathan for over three hours. Afterwards Mom and I did out first team blow job, bringing Jonathan to a huge orgasm. Mom had Jonathan’s cock in her mouth as his first two spurts shot into her mouth. Somehow we timed it so I took his cock back into my mouth between spurts. I was able to hold all of the rest of Jonathan’s cum in my mouth, since Mom took the two biggest spurts.

411:

Monday morning Jonathan left for work, Mom was awake, we went into the bathroom and shaved each other. I went downstairs took a shower, then Mom took hers. We had just finished getting dressed when Aunt Jinny knocked at the door. The old phone rang one short ring, so I answered it. It was Uncle Murry wanting us to come to help load the pigs into the trailer. We went out to help load the pigs. Uncle Murry said he was going to be leaving to take them to the slaughter house after breakfast. Aunt Jinny, Mom and I went to have our breakfast. We had a breakfast of grapes, cherries, peaches, apple juice and coffee for us Aunt Jinny had hot tea. We just finished cleaning up, when Uncle Murry called asking if I would go with him. I made a pit stop, and we headed to the slaughter house, dropping off the pigs. Uncle Murry was told we could pick up the pig halves after 11:00. We went back in just the truck, to pick up the pig halves. The pigs had no skin, heads, feet or guts, just two clean wrapped halves. Jonathan got home, he informed us the base library was closing at 4:00 every night this week, so he did not have Library duty, he took his books to study in the swing. I could tell with six hours of self-taught class in a room full of cubical desk, followed by two to three hours of studying, was not easy for him. Uncle Murry, Aunts Ira, Jinny, Mom and I went in to start making sausage. They had these food grade bins. Jonathan came to help Mom and I carry two pig halves into the house, setting them on the Dining room table. Aunt Ira set a bin on the scales and zeroed the weight. She explained to Mom and I, how we cut everything off the bones, using all the meat and fat to make the sausage. We fill the bin till it has 50 pounds in it. Uncle Murry, Aunts Ira, Jinny, Mom and I started cutting everything off the bones of the first pig half, putting our cuttings into the bin. When it had 50 pounds, Uncle Murry moved the bin replacing it with an empty one and zeroing the scale.

412:

Jonathan came in after less than an hour of studying, to start helping. After the first two halves were cleaned, we brought two more halves in. When there were only four halves left in the truck, Jonathan, Uncle Murry and Aunt Ira took the first bin into the back room, to start grinding the meat. Aunt Ira came out with a patty and started cooking it. After we all tasted the sausage, we all agreed the sausage needed more seasoning. After the third grinding, we were satisfied with the flavor. Jonathan took the first bin to the feed store, putting it into the meat refrigerator. We had finished the fourth bin of sausage, when Dad arrived telling us the contractor would be here tomorrow about 2:00. He was put to work cutting meat. When needed, Dad and Jonathan would bring in the pig halves. We finished cutting everything off all the halves. At one point while we were cutting, I went to the back room, to watch how Uncle Murry would sprinkle a weighed amount of the seasoning on the top of the meat before, the first grind. As Jonathan took the meat off the top to start grinding, Uncle Murry would keep sprinkling the weighed seasoning on the freshly uncovered meat. Uncle Murry bought the seasoning from a meat supply house. Each bag was supposed to season 50 pounds of meat. Uncle Murry said they use more seasoning than recommended. He would empty a bag into a large metal shaker he had, to sprinkle the seasoning onto the meat. Uncle Murry said they normally use little over one and a half bags, per 50 pounds of meat. On the second grind, after we tasted the batch Uncle Murry would sprinkle more seasoning on the ground meat, as Jonathan loaded it into the tray, on the top of the grinder. Jonathan used the plunger tool, to push the meat back down the tube into the grinding mechanism. With us tasting the sausage, while the three of us kept drinking our juice kind of made me worry about our anal sex tomorrow night. We did have some grapes and cherries when we took a break, but mainly just drank our juice. By 8:30 we had over 1,900 pounds of sausage, in the meat refrigerator in the feed store.

413:

That night as we were naked having sex, well sex without fucking, Aunt Jinny told Mom she had been thinking about her offer, to let my Dad be her first cock. She said she appreciated the offer, but since she did not Love my Dad, she just could not bring herself to allow his cock into her. Mom told her she understood. Mom asked if she Loved Jonathan, and would accept his cock to be the first real cock in her ass, she told us she would. Jonathan told Aunt Jinny how his cock was not going to go into anyone besides me, till after we were married, even then I would have to be present, and be only done with my permission. Aunt Jinny said she agreed I should be there. She would be glad if he was the first cock in her, since Uncle Bobby. Our sex was just the three of us laying on Jonathan or Dad grinding our pussies on their cocks, while kissing Jonathan. Mom and I would switch off with Dad and Jonathan, since Aunt Jinny had not started having any type of sex with Dad yet. After three hours of making out Mom sucked Dad off, while Aunt Jinny and I sucked Jonathan off. Aunt Jinny and I did not time our transfer of Jonathan’s spurting cock, as Mom and I had. I wound up with some of Jonathan’s cum hitting my neck. We all walked Aunt Jinny home in our naked glory. Jonathan kissed her good night, bringing her to several orgasms. We walked back to our house Jonathan kissed Mom then me to several orgasms. While still on the stoop he did the pickup hug kiss to Mom then me, to even more orgasms, we went in to go to bed. After we went to bed, I asked Jonathan if he would do me a favor. I told him I wanted him to go to the Puddy Cat Theater, to get a glass or stainless steel butt plug, about the size of Dad’s cock for Aunt Jinny. As he reached for the alarm clock to set it, he said he would.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    1. slimgreen4040
      You got me all fuckin horny. I ve already fucked my aunt before, now im thinking about my mom in her room upstairs. I would fuck her while my dad sleeps right next to her. You are an amazing writer!!!! Very detailed and descriptive!!! Im loving it!!

slimgreen4040, Sep 12, 2021
      Fun4me15 and lynnnlfb like this.
    2. lynnnlfb
      Thank you slimgreen4040, I really appreciate when someone complements me on my writing. I am glad I was able to get you all "fucking horny".

lynnnlfb, Sep 12, 2021
    3. Cumthirstymwm
      I'm loving every chapter and can hardly wait to get to the next one. Some might think this is depravity, all I see is pure love.

Cumthirstymwm, Mar 9, 2022
  5. hardcock998

hardcock998 Porno Junky

keep going y cock been staying hard reading this story sweetie

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. BigAdd8

BigAdd8 Porn Surfer

Your story is awesome, I look forward to the chapters daily. Makes me rock hard reading them. Thank you for sharing.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. lynnnlfb

lynnnlfb Sex Machine

Hardcock998, again Thank You for being so supportive, it is very nice to have a sweetie like you always being considerate enough to leave complements. I do hope I helped you achieve more than just a hard cock.

BigAdd8, Thank you for making a comment and letting me know you have enjoyed reading our story. It always gets me excited to have someone comment on our story. I always get excited when someone lets me know just reading about our life makes them hard. I hope our story has also helped you cum also.

Here is my next sets of paragraphs. Hope everyone enjoys.

414:

Tuesday morning the alarm clock went off over an hour earlier than normal. I asked Jonathan why he was up so early. He said to stop at the Puddy Cat Theater before class, since there were no other customers there when we went so early. Jonathan and I made Love, nice and slow till he pumped his first load into me. We cleaned each other, I kind of dozed while Jonathan went to take his shower. When her returned he turned on the light so I got on my knees and he fucked me from behind, we cleaned each other and I watched as Jonathan got dressed. He had hardly kissed me goodbye and I was asleep again. The next think I knew was Mom waking me wanting to know if I wanted to shave. After we went downstairs to shower, of course we fingered each other ass while we were in the cramp quarters of the little shower. After our shower we went to wake Dad, I climbed on his face and Mom started sucking on his morning wood. He was really surprised when he realized it was Mom and me both on him. Mom stopped before he could cum, and had me climb off his face. She told him she wanted him to build a big load today, so we were going to be teasing him all day. The rest of the morning was just a normal morning except, the three of us drinking a lot of juice and trying not to fight over the one toilet in the house. At one point I asked Aunt Jinny, if when she took her bath last night, if she had cleaned her asshole as the book suggested, getting use to her finger going in. She said she had on both Sunday and last night, she was surprised how she worked it all the way in many times, she was actually able to add a second finger. She said she was going to have to practice a lot before she tried her glass cock in her ass. Normally by 2:00 all three of us would be cleaned out enough we did not need any more juice, we would just drink sweet tea. But we kept drinking a lot of juice, since we wanted to make sure all the sausage we ate last night was out of our systems.

415:

I asked Mom and Aunt Jinny if they would like to go shopping with me, I wanted to pick up something I know we needed. We went got into Flash, heading to a Covington hardware store. They had some really nice porch swings, some mounted on a steel A-frame support. I bought one of the largest ones they had, of the ones with the A-frame support. The employees loaded it for us, tied it down, and we headed home. When I got home I parked near where the other two swings are. Uncle Murry asked what the swing was for, I told him since the family is going to get bigger, we needed more room. He said Pat is marrying a really smart girl. Uncle Murry went to get the tractor to unload the swing.

416:

Jonathan got home with a black bag, giving it to me he started changing out of his uniform. I looked in the bag, there was a stainless steel plug just a little longer, and fatter at the wide end than Dad’s cock. There was a second plug, about eight inches long, almost as thick as Jonathan’s cock at the thick area. I looked at it. It has a blue cut diamond looking stone at the end. Both this butt plug and my glass cock are still getting used, while all my vibrators have had to be replaced. He said I could wear it when I wanted to, and only the blue jewel would show in my ass crack. There also were two new beginners guides. I noticed a hand written note on the receipt, which was VP’s name and phone number. Jonathan told me VP asked about me. He had told her we were now engaged and going to get married in May. She told me to make sure I bring you the next time I come down, to get anything else. She said she really enjoys talking to you. She wants us to come down to watch more movies together, she recommended the two new guides they received. I told Jonathan I really like her also. I pulled back the bedspread putting the plugs under my pillow and straightened the cover. Jonathan had been taking his uniform off, hanging it up, he was just in his underwear, so I went to him kissed him dropping to my knees pulling his underwear down, I took his cock into my mouth. Mom heard Jonathan moan, saying something about his cock in my mouth, she came to investigate. Since our door was opened, she saw what I was doing, she told me to wait till tonight. I told her I was, but I wanted to keep his cock hard most of the rest of today, so he has a really big load. She said your right, went to the dining room, asking Dad to drop his pants. He did what he was asked Mom started sucking him right at the dining room table, with Aunt Jinny looking on. I looked past Dad the dining room curtain was opened. Aunt Ira and Uncle Murry were sitting in the swing.

417: The Remodel Job Contract

The contractor arrived a little after 1:00, Jonathan, Dad and I sat down with him. He had several pencil drawings with him, to show us. All seven of us were now in our house, so everyone could listen and see what was going on. He told us if he was to completely finish the house, he could do everything within the agreed budget, except the garage, smoke room, walk in refrigerator and walk in freezer. He would build the enclosed breezeway, which will connect the garage to the house. He also said since Jonathan had told him he was able to do the electrical, interior walls and ceilings, if we did all the interior work except the ceilings, bathrooms, the porch around the hot tub and kitchen, he could build the garage, refrigerated smoke room, walk in refrigerator and freezer also, well within the budget. He flipped to a drawing of what the house would be. This would mean we would have to finish all the rest of the walls in the house, the electrical, and attic floors. Dad said lets go with this option. The contractor also suggested to Jonathan, the refrigerated smoke room, walk in refrigerator and freezer, should be built on the North side of the garage instead of the West side. He explained by putting them on the North side of the garage, would keep the sun off it, which will reduce the cooling cost to keep them cold. Uncle Murry really liked this suggestion. The contractor said he had a couple of options, for us to consider for the current bathroom. He said the first option was as we discussed, replacing the tub with a shower tub. I thought you might want to consider this. He said since we are going from a half basement to a full basement, which also includes the additional basement under the enclosed porches, I thought you might want to consider putting four bedrooms downstairs instead of three. We will rip the bathroom completely out, putting a new bathroom in where the back bedroom is, complete with a tub and a separate large shower. He also suggested since we will have so much open, to redo all the walls, ceilings and plumbing, he suggest we pre-plumb in a bathroom in the walk in attic, having water shut off valves in the basement heating room. Jonathan asked how much it would cost to pre-plumb in two bathrooms, back to back in the walk in attic, he said less than $100.00. The current bathroom, make it a hall, connecting the West porch to the current hall. The hall will not have any walls, just sliding closet doors on both sides, with one side as an entry/hall closet, the other side as your linen closet. All of us including Aunts Jinny, Ira and Uncle Murry, really liked this plan. Jonathan and I made all the choices on what options we wanted. The contractor asked why we needed so many bathrooms. Jonathan explained about the family Thanksgiving, letting him know we were expecting about 100 people for the weekend. He asked if we had ordered any port-a-potties. We told him no, because no one thought of it. He asked if we would like him to see if he could get us some. We thought it would be a good idea. He asked to use our phone. He called the company he works with, placing a priority order for 10 port-a-potties to be placed today, with removal of 8 on Monday. After he finished ordering the port-a-potties, Uncle Murry asked how much we could save if we removed all the bricks. The contractor did some calculating, he said if Jonathan had all the electrical done in time, he could do all the interior walls. Dad and the contractor signed the agreement, we were told a crew will start Monday, surveying and marking to start digging the new basement and foundations he needed all the bricks removed, by the middle of December. The Contractor scheduled to meet with us in two weeks, when he can have all the blue prints done for approval. He also told us he should be finished the first week in April, but it could be as late as the end of April. The contractor said his crew will be up in about an hour to start putting up the scaffolding to remove the bricks. He said they will start putting it up, and hopefully finish tomorrow. We went outside to work out where to place the port-a-potties.

418:

Jonathan asked the contractor if he could give us another estimate. We walked down to Aunt Jinny’s house. Her house had a slight settling problem from when the house was moved. The contractor looked at it, asking why and when the house was moved. When he found out it was for the highway widening, he said this problem is the state’s problem, because the foundation was not properly done. He said he would call a friend of his in the state, to see when they can come out to look at their problem. He told Jonathan the state is required to fix it for free. The contactor left somewhere around 3:30.

419:

The only problem with our house remodeling, was just after the New Year the water and electricity would be cut off, for them to raise the house off the old foundation. Jonathan was going to have to move out for over two months, while the house was on the beams sitting on shoring. While the house was sitting on the beams, they would finish digging the other half of the basement under the original house, along with all the new foundations for the 30 foot North addition, garage, breezeway and the 20 foot wrap around porch with basement. I really do not know if it really is a porch, since it has basement under all of it, along with attic above. It does have windows and doors we can close off between the original house and the porch. We all call it a porch, but some might not. We all started working on packaging, the meat in 10 pound packages. Jonathan brought the first bin in, he went to get a second one. One person would weigh out 10 pounds, while several worked on wrapping it in the white butcher paper, placing them in a clean bin. Jonathan would take the empty dirty bin to the deep sink, wash and dry it, bringing it back. He would take the bin full of wrapped packages back to the store, returning with the next load from the meat refrigerator. We wrapped over 1,600 pounds, leaving the rest to use for breakfast, over the Thanksgiving weekend. As we were working, Aunt Jinny being the wonderful person she is, said Jonathan is just going to have to move into the third bedroom in her house. Uncle Murry and Aunt Ira protested, but Aunt Jinny cut them off. She said her house was perfect to allow us to live in the same house. She said her bedroom is right across the hall from the bathroom, and in-between the other two bedrooms she sleeps with her door opened. Another thing is her walls are so thin, if there was any hanky-panky going on, she would always know. Both Aunt Ira and Uncle Murry agreed with her. I smiled just knowing she would be listening, most likely watching our nightly and morning Love Making and Fucks. A lot of times it would be in her bedroom, since she had a king size bed, while mine had a double, Jonathan’s was bunk beds. It was real funny, whenever Aunt Jinny’s hay fever was acting up, as we would be getting ready to fall asleep, she would excuse herself and let us sleep on her king size bed, and go sleep in my double bed. She was so sweet.

420:

Uncle Murry and Aunt Ira came over for supper, well we cooked for Jonathan, Dad, Uncle Murry and Aunt Ira, it was just cleansing for Mom, Aunt Jinny and I. After cleaning up all of us went out to enjoy the three swings, which were now arranged in a kind of a spread open U. Jonathan, Aunt Jinny and I were in the one, facing Mom and Dad while Uncle Murry and Aunt Ira in the one at the bottom of the U. We sat there drinking tea, watching the colors change in the sky, as the sun was going down. Even though it was early, Jonathan said he was real tired and wanted to go to bed. Mom said she heard him get up early to leave. He told her he had a rough night, and decided to head to the base early to study. Mom said she did not sleep to well last night, she was also tired and wanted to go to bed early, since we were going to be busy prepping all the food for Thanksgiving. So the four of us got up, and as we started heading to the house, Aunt Jinny asked me to walk her home. I walked her home she went in turning on the living room light and locked the door. I headed home by the ridge path, while she used the straight path to our basement door.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    1. Cumthirstymwm
      Excited again for what cums next!

8. hardcock998

hardcock998 Porno Junky

love it sweetie been so many loads of cum shot reading it

• Winner Winner x 1
    1. lynnnlfb
      Hardcock998 you know I love knowing I have caused you to cum. Thank you so much you sweetie.

lynnnlfb, Mar 10, 2021
  9. Eddielongdick

Eddielongdick Sex Lover

It sounds like a big remodeling job. I bet it was a lot more affordable and less codes to worry about for remodeling a house back in those days. I'm glad you guys were content with a dream house in the works.

• Winner Winner x 1
    1. lynnnlfb
      Eddielongdick, it was a huge job, but it cost a lot less than a new house. The kitchen in the Grandparent's house was so huge already, and kitchens are one of the most expensive rooms to do, so there was not much cost here, except the new ovens, stove, refrigerator, grill and freezer. Being in the country, we never were inspected and I think the permit was only about $25.00.

lynnnlfb, Mar 10, 2021
      Eddielongdick likes this.
  10. lynnnlfb

lynnnlfb Sex Machine

I want to thank all my viewers, and my new followers. We are a bit busy right now trying to get everything planted before the rain is suppose to hit Friday. I will get back to editing our story, as soon as we are not spending so much time working the fields, over 400 acres takes some time. I know some of you are really like hearing about Aunt Jinny's introduction to Anal sex.

To the young man who sent me some wonderful pictures, I love them, thank you. You did not let me know if you wanted to keep your name off my thread or not, so I did not put your user name in this reply.

• Like Like x 1
  11. hardcock998

hardcock998 Porno Junky

cant wait till you add more of the story sweetie

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. lynnnlfb

lynnnlfb Sex Machine

Wow, I cannot believe how many times our story has been read since I added the last sets of paragraphs. I want to thank all who are following me, sending me messages of encouragement, photos and other naughty messages. We had a wonderful week of great weather to get all the crops planted on our farm and my best friend’s farm. It has been a real busy week so far, and just a few more things before we get to slow down some. The weather is being so nice, the pastures are now green enough we do not have to feed the cows, they can just field graze now. I thought I would take enough time to post the next set of paragraphs for my faithful readers. I hope you will enjoy.

I will tell you, I do not know if I am going to share paragraphs 465 to 483. These paragraphs are the one thing I did, I am not really proud of. I lost my temper and punished my brother, for causing Mom to cry for the second time. Jonathan and my best friend keep telling me I should not be ashamed of what I did to my brother, because I changed his life. It made him confess to his wife how he wronged her, and promise he would never wrong her again. This led to his wife joining us in bed and in the barn, which led, several years later, to my oldest brother also joining us in the bedroom and in the barn. I still have several other sets of paragraphs before I get to Paragraph 465.

Hardcock998, Again Thank You for such a sweet post. I always Love your post and messages.

E and C, I have put as much in my post to answer your question a I will ever disclose, to let everyone know the general area, but I will never get any more detailed then what you can already read.

Here are the next sets of paragraphs, I hope everyone enjoys. We still have a lot of work on the farm the next few weeks of springtime chores, so I will post as I can.

421: Aunt Jenny’s Introduction to Anal Sex.

When I got in I made sure all the curtains were closed, Aunt Jinny was coming up the stairs. Mom came out of the bathroom naked, saying she was done and had mixed up another bag of enema, for whoever wants to go next. Aunt Jinny asked if I could assist her, since this was her first time to prep her ass. I told her I would be glad to. I explained to her you want to keep washing, till only clear liquid is coming out. You do not want anything else but liquid coming out. I showed her how I did it. After I finished I mixed a new bag full for her. She asked me if I was going to wash the nozzle, I said sure, stuck it in my mouth, sucked on it then took it out licking it like it was a cock, while looking in her eyes saying all clean. She told me what I had done was kind of hot to her, and she did not understand why. I helped her flush her ass really good. On the way to the living room, I stopped in our room with her to get her the new toy, and gave it to her. I told her she could use this to practice on her ass. I explained we will need to warm it in hot water before we use it.

422: Pennsylvania Chocolate Drops In Our Ass

We got back to the living room, Dad, Mom and Jonathan were in the Dining room, unwrapping Pennsylvania chocolate drops, putting the thin white paper and foil wrappers in a bowl. They would put the unwrapped Pennsylvania chocolate drops in a bowl, while eating some also. Actually all of us when we unwrap the Pennsylvania chocolate drops always eats several, they are just so good, my favorite is the ones which hug white and milk chocolate together. I noticed Mom had already put towels on all the chairs and couches. She had also lit several scented jar candles, and had all of the lights turned off. She said she thought it would look more like we were asleep, if it was really dark with less light escaping out the edges. Mom asked if I wanted to go first, I said sure telling Aunt Jinny to watch closely. I went over to the table, bent down laying my chest onto the pillow on the table in front of Jonathan. Mom got behind me, licked my asshole getting it wet sliding several pieces of coconut oil in my ass, followed by 10 Pennsylvania chocolate drops. I did the same to Mom. I asked Aunt Jinny if I could have the pleasure to prep her ass, for the first time for some fun. I could see her nipples were hard her breathing was heavy and her pussy lips swollen. She said please and bent over. I ate her ass for longer than I really needed to, telling her she tasted real good. I put the coconut oil and Pennsylvania chocolate drops up her ass. As I pushed her 10th one in, I pushed my finger all the way into her ass. I started finger fucking her ass, while playing with her clit. Jonathan was sitting at her head across the table. Aunt Jinny’s head was right in front of Jonathan. I asked Jonathan if he wanted to taste Aunt Jinny’s first chocolate shit pie, he said he did. As I was pulling my finger out of Aunt Jinny’s ass, I could feel her clit getting hard. I made sure Aunt Jinny saw how much chocolate was on my finger as I stuck it in Jonathan’s mouth. As Jonathan started sucking and licking my finger, Aunt Jinny had a really nice big orgasm.

423: Fucking Aunt Jinny With Her Plug

I asked Aunt Jinny if I could have the pleasure, to be the first to ass fuck her with her new toy, she said yes. I asked Jonathan to take her plug, warm it with hot water, in the kitchen sink. I told Aunt Jinny her ass is so hot with all the melted chocolate in there. Jonathan brought me the plug, it was nice and warm, almost too warm. I asked him to melt some coconut oil on it. I slowly pushed it into her ass as I was rubbing her clit. After I got the widest part of the plug into her, I started fucking her. As I started fucking her with it, she came a second time. I continued to fuck her, as she was saying how amazed she was it felt so good, she had her third orgasm. Still fucking her while rubbing her clit, I looked at Jonathan saying Sweetheart, you told me how famous and delicious Aunt Jinny’s chocolate cream pies are. Would you like to be the first to see if her chocolate cum shit pies are just as good, when she finishes cooking it. She came again. Jonathan said Baby you know how much I love eating a nice chocolate cum shit pie as soon as it is done, hot fresh out of the ass oven. I love licking and sucking everything clean. Again Aunt Jinny came. Mom told us it looks like Jinny loves being a Nasty fuck bitch, just like we do.

424:

I pushed the plug to the stop into Aunt Jinny, telling everyone I needed my ass fucked now. I went over to the couch sat down asking Jonathan to please come over here, and let Aunt Jinny guide your cock into my ass. Aunt Jinny and Jonathan, with his cock glistening with the coconut oil, came over to the couch. Kneeling on the pillow, Jonathan put his hands behind my knees, pushing them back till they were near my ears. I took my tampon cord and pushed it into my pussy. Aunt Jinny took his cock rubbing it on my asshole, I felt his head start to enter my ass. Once his head was in, it got to the thicker part of his cock, he stopped for a few seconds. When I told him I wanted him in me, he pushed the rest of his cock into my ass, in one steady motion. I was rubbing my clit getting ready to cum, when Aunt Jinny said she could not believe I had taking his huge cock so easily. Her saying this sent me over the edge, and I came. I asked Aunt Jinny to sit next to me. When she was next to me, I took her hand placing it on my belly, telling her to feel. She could not believe she could actually feel his cock in me. I told Aunt Jinny to play with her clit, and not to stop till I told her she could.

425:

By now Mom was on the other side of me getting her ass fucked. I told Jonathan I was so looking forward to watching him eat and clean, Aunt Jinny’s chocolate cream shit pie. Mom was telling Dad how she wanted to suck his cock clean of her chocolate cum shit pie, while he was eating the chocolate cum shit pie out of her. Aunt Jinny started cumming several more times, which was followed by Jonathan. Again I felt each pulse enter my ass, feeling the hot cum being shot into my ass, which made me cum many more times. I told Jonathan not to take his cock out of my ass. I asked Aunt Jinny, if when we are finished making our chocolate cum shit pie, if she wanted to suck Jonathan’s cock clean, she came as she said yes.

426:

Well I did get Jonathan to cum three times in my ass, without ever taking his cock out. I do not know how many times Aunt Jinny came, or remember how many times I came, but it was a lot. Aunt Jinny never did stop playing with her clit, she also started on her own, fucking herself with the plug, while she just kept on cumming. After Jonathan shot his second load into me, I asked him not to come out of my ass, to pick me up and for him to lay us down on the floor, with me on top. He put my heels on his shoulders, took me and kind of slid backwards, so he landed on the floor. As his sweaty body lay on the floor, I was sitting with my legs on his chest, my ass impaled by his cock. I was able to get my legs down, to where I was now sitting on his cock, with my knees on the floor on either side of him. I bent down and kissed him. I looked over at Aunt Jinny, she was still rubbing her clit and fucking herself. I told her she could stop rubbing her clit, to push her plug all the way in and relax.

427:

Aunt Jinny told me thank you. She said she did not think she had ever cum as many times in a year, as she did tonight. Mom and Dad were just sitting on the couch. Dad came after Jonathan shot his second load into my ass. Mom had him keep his cock in her till he shrunk and Mom’s sphincter muscle pushed it out. This allows Mom’s ass to close, holding everything in while they move into position, to clean each other. Mom got up, had Dad lay on the floor so his head was pointed up Aunt Jinny’s legs. Mom told Aunt Jinny to watch Dad suck all of her chocolate cum shit pie out of her shit hole, while she cleaned Dad’s cock, of all her chocolate cum shit pie. I watched also, as she had not sat her ass on his mouth, but held it just above it. She relaxed her ass, telling Aunt Jinny to watch the Love they have as he eats her chocolate cum shit pie, it started flowing out of her ass into Dad’s mouth. Aunt Jinny and I started cumming a lot, as we were watching and listening to Mom talking real nasty, about her chocolate cum shit pie. This trigged Jonathan to pump his third load into my ass.

428:

As Jonathan’s softening cock was just about to the point of sliding out of my ass, I felt a tongue licking me where his cock went into my ass. I looked, there was Aunt Jinny licking the residue from around my asshole. I asked Aunt Jinny if she wanted to suck Jonathan’s cock clean, of our chocolate cum shit pie, she told me yes. I told her to stop licking me, I got into a squat without Jonathan’s cock coming out of my ass. I actually thought he was starting to get hard again. I slowly moved forward on Jonathan, concentrating on not closing my asshole. As I felt the smaller part of his cock near his head in my asshole, I could feel the effect I wanted to have, I could feel the contents from inside of my ass, start running out my ass. My Mom told me to close my asshole, because I was leaking my chocolate cum shit pie all over his cock and belly. His cock slipped out as I felt the flood leaving my ass, I closed my asshole. I spun around telling Jonathan to eat my chocolate cum shit pie I wanted him to tell me which one tasted better, mine or Aunt Jinny’s. I looked I could not believe how much I had released onto Jonathan. Aunt Jinny, Dad and Mom were sucking and licking it up, trying to keep it from going off his body. Jonathan finished cleaning my ass out, before Aunt Jinny, Dad and Mom had finished cleaning Jonathan.

429:

I got behind Aunt Jinny and started rubbing her clit, I asked her to stop cleaning Jonathan, because she needed to let Jonathan clean her chocolate cum shit pie. I felt her cum as I said it. She was still on her hands and knees I had her crawl up spin around so her ass was above Jonathan. I had her get so she could sit her asshole onto his mouth. I told her I was going to start pulling her plug out. Once I got it past the wide part, I would hold it while she would push it out by closing her asshole. When the plug comes out, she is sit her asshole on his mouth. When he pushes his tongue into her, she needed to relax her asshole like she does when she is shitting. I said when you relax, you will feel it flowing out like the liquid shits we were doing today. If Jonathan needs you to stop, he will tap you to stop the flow, he will stick his tongue into your ass, to let you know when to again release the flow. If she wants to she could rub her clit. Jonathan is going to judge if she or I have the better tasting chocolate cum shit pie, a shiver went through her. I handed her the plug, telling her to be sure to clean her shithole plug. I got down and helped Mom and Dad finish cleaning Jonathan.

430:

While I was cleaning Jonathan I watched Aunt Jinny, she was rubbing her clit while licking her plug. She had several more orgasms before Jonathan said she was all cleaned out. While she was still sitting there rubbing her clit, Jonathan said Aunt Jinny your chocolate cum shit pie was so much sweeter than Lynn’s chocolate cum shit pie. But I really do love the taste of Lynn’s chocolate cum shit pie more than your chocolate cum shit pie. He said the reason he loved my chocolate cum shit pie so much more than hers, was he thinks she left a salty ingredient out of her chocolate cum shit pie. He asked her if she had left out anything. All of us were laughing and Aunt Jinny said cum. He said after he marries Lynn, maybe he could help her make sure her chocolate cum shit pie has all the ingredients in it. I told her I would be glad to make sure her chocolate cum shit pie had all the ingredients in it, so Jonathan could tell us which one he liked more. All this time she kept rubbing her clit and cumming almost each time we said chocolate cum shit pie.

431:

Aunt Jinny collapsed onto Jonathan with her face on his cock. She said something about not believing how much she came and how much she enjoyed being ass fucked, by the plug. She finally got up and we all got some sweet tea to drink. She said she never would have thought she would enjoy eating something, which had come out of someone’s ass. She could not believe every time we said chocolate cum shit pie, she would cum. I told her for some reason, being nasty lights a fire in us. She said she thinks she will just sleep in the recliner for a bit, before she goes home. Mom told her not to be silly, to use the back bedroom to sleep. Jonathan picked her up carrying her back to the bed, and I covered her up. She was asleep before we got her to the bed. Since it was past 10, Jonathan went getting in bed while Mom, Dad and I cleaned up the living room and dining room. Jonathan was hard asleep when I got into bed.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Mjr100

Mjr100 Porn Star

Luv it dirty and nasty

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. lynnnlfb

lynnnlfb Sex Machine

Mjr100, Thank you for such a wonderful reply, as I have said before we are just about to six months into our relationship, and my transition from a virgin to the nasty little fuck bitch I am today.

I hope everyone is enjoying our story. Here are the next sets of paragraphs from our story.

432:

4:00 came real early Jonathan and I made Love causing me a bunch of orgasms before his. After we cleaned each other he went to take his shower, came back and kissed me. I barely remembered him getting ready and kissing me goodbye. I do remember getting up, going to the bathroom, coming out of the bathroom, I went in and crawled into bed with Aunt Jinny. At 5:30 Aunt Jinny woke up, asked me how long I had been asleep with her. I told her since Jonathan left and I had used the restroom. She thanked me, kissed me telling me how much she Loved me. We got up, she saw her clothes on the chair in the bedroom and put them on. She said she better get home get cleaned up, and left through the front door, since the ridge path was so much easier. I got up, Mom was coming out of their bedroom, and we went in and shaved each other’s pussies. After we shaved Mom took my hand and we went into their room to wake Dad. Mom had told me to climb on his face, when I did he woke up but all he could see was my ass as he started eating me. We never heard Dad say a thing, he just started eating me, and Mom said eat that freshly shaved pussy and ass real good. Mom got into bed from the foot between Dad’s legs and started licking and sucking his cock. It took him a few minutes to realize there were two women in bed with him, which caused him to cum real quickly. After he came he paid more attention to my pussy and caused me to cum shortly afterwards. As I got off his face, he said he thought it was Mom he was eating and thought I was giving him the blow job. Mom told him we now were going to switch, which caused his cock to jump. As Mom lowered her pussy to his mouth I started sucking his cock back to life. He never got hard, but he did give Mom a real good orgasm. All the time Mom was on Dad’s face, she kept telling me to “suck your Dad’s cock”. After Mom came, she told me it turned her on to watch me sucking Dad’s cock. Mom and Dad went to take their shower in the little shower. I just lay on their bed till they returned. I was surprised to see Dad had an erection and Mom told him to lay down, because he was going to eat her again as I am sucking his cum from his cock. We got back into position and Mom wound up having at least two orgasms before Dad came in my mouth. I saved his cum in my mouth, got up and French kissed Mom as we swapped Dad’s cum as we pinched and twisted each other’s nipples. Mom came at least two more times before we were finished. I went downstairs to take a shower.

433:

By the time Aunt Jinny got back, Mom and Dad were already dressed I came out of the basement naked from my shower. At one point Mom put the turkeys into brine. Aunt Jinny had never heard of brining a turkey, Mom told her she was in for a surprise. Aunt Jinny thanked all of us, for showing her such a good time last night. She wanted to know how she wound up in the back bedroom last night. She said the last thing she remembered was she was on the recliner talking to us about getting home, and she woke up with me sleeping with her. There was a short ring on the phone. I answered it, it was Aunt Ira wanting to know if we wanted to come over for breakfast. I said we will be right over, and Aunt Jinny just walked in. We went to Aunt Ira’s for breakfast. She said Uncle Murry woke up when Jonathan left, and had decided to head to the mills early to pick up a load. Mom and Dad could not get over how good the sausage was, and how good the scrambled eggs tasted. Mom wanted to know what she did to cook them. She told them she scrambles them in the sausage grease.

434:

We were kept so busy with getting things around for Thanksgiving. Jonathan got home later than normal. He said they were let out early, because they let everyone off early for the long weekend. The afternoon class had the whole day off. Someone he talked to on break, told him to check out the large Army Navy surplus store in Memphis, about cots, stretchers and blankets. After he got out of school he went there. They had bunches of cots, stretchers and blankets. Jonathan said the cots were $5.00 each, while the stretchers were only $0.75 each. When he asked the owner why the cots were so much more, the owner told him because there is not much of a call for the stretchers. Jonathan asked the owner if he would give a bulk discount on the stretchers, if he bought a lot of them. The owner told him he had just over a hundred, if he bought them all, he would sell the batch to him for $50.00, so we wound up with over 120 military surplus stretchers. Jonathan also asked what the cost was for the surplus wool blankets. The owner said he normally sells them at $2.00 each, but will sell them at $200.00 per gross (144). Jonathan bought two gross. They also had surplus flat single sheets, these he bought four gross for $80.00. His truck was really full, but they really got used. After he told Uncle Murry and Aunt Ira what he bought the sheets for, they told him next week he should go back and buy all they had, since we will have a smoke house. We are still using the sheets Jonathan bought on the second trip, for making smoking tubes. When we smoked our first batch of sausage, Jonathan took the owner 10 packages of smoked sausage, as a thank you gift. He became a steady customer, calling us and driving out when he needed more sausage. We started washing sheets, using all the washers and dryers in all three houses. The blankets were packaged in plastic sealed bags, so we did not have to wash them, while the sheets were just wrapped in burlap. Dad and Aunt Jinny took about 200 of the sheets, and went to the laundry mat. Uncle Murry arrived after Jonathan did, Jonathan unloaded the feed. Dad and Aunt Jinny got back from the laundry mat, a lot quicker than we expected. They said they were the only ones there, so the owner told them to use all the machines. They were able to basically get them all done in just two cycles. Jonathan sat in the swing studying for about an hour drinking sweet tea. I would take the picture out to refill his tumbler about every 15 minutes, even though he never needed much, but I just wanted to see him and kiss him. Sometimes I would sit cuddled next to him for just a few minutes, before going back in. While doing all the work around the house, for some reason, one time when I was going through the Living room, I looked at the picture of Jonathan’s Grandparents and children, and I had an idea. I went out asking Jonathan if he would be willing to take a picture of each of the families who were here, sitting on the couch under the family picture. I told him I wanted to be able to take the Grandparents family picture, arranging it with all the family pictures, on a wall in our house. Jonathan thought it was a good idea, saying he better go buy some extra film. As he was leaving, Mom asked where Jonathan was going I told her and Aunt Jinny what I wanted to do, so he was going to get extra film. Both of them loved my idea. After saying goodnight to Uncle Murry and Aunt Ira, Jonathan and I walked Aunt Jinny home. After Aunt Jinny got the flashlight, Jonathan and I walked the ridge path back to our house. As we were walking back to our house, I asked Jonathan if he thought we could include Aunt Jinny in all our oral loving from now on. He did not see why we should not include Aunt Jinny. Since Uncle Murry and Aunt Ira were still on the swing we waved and said goodnight to them before we went in the front door. As we were on the same couches making love and watching Aunt Jinny in the recliner, I asked Aunt Jinny if she would like to clean Jonathan and me after Jonathan pumps his cum into my pussy. Aunt Jinny came real hard and said she would love to clean us. After Jonathan came in me, I asked Aunt Jinny to clean me, as Jonathan lay on the floor beneath me. As Aunt Jinny started cleaning my pussy, Jonathan started eating Aunt Jinny while using his fingers in her pussy. She came several times before she finished cleaning me. She spun around to clean Jonathan’s cock while he kept on eating her. As we were resting between our rounds of love making, I asked Aunt Jinny if she enjoyed cleaning us. She told us she Loved cleaning us and would gladly clean us when we wanted. Mom asked Aunt Jinny if she would like to clean Mom and Dad after their next fuck. Aunt Jinny said yes. After our second round of fucking Aunt Jinny cleaned Mom and Dad as Jonathan and I cleaned each other. Between our second round and third round, as Mom and I were refilling everyone’s tea, I asked Mom if she would like to switch to clean. Mom agreed, but was wondering what Aunt Jinny might say. I told Mom we will find out. After our third round of fucking Mom and I pinched our pussies closed and Dad and I cleaned each other while Mom and Jonathan cleaned each other. Aunt Jinny just kept having violent orgasms. Afterwards she said it made her so hot watching Dad and I clean each other, while Jonathan and Mom were cleaning each other. As we were resting we were talking about how we are now all going to be oral with each other. After we said this Dad got in front of Aunt Jinny and started eating her. Mom and I each started sucking on a nipple while playing with her huge breast and Jonathan was deep kissing her, while she fondled his cock. Again Aunt Jinny was so worn out Jonathan took her back to the back bedroom to sleep.

435: Our First Blended Thanksgiving 1977

We woke and made nice slow love for about 30 minutes, till I was close to needing a rest. I told Jonathan to fuck me hard and fill me with his cum. After he filled me with cum, I pinched my pussy closed and Jonathan and I went to the back bedroom. Jonathan started eating Aunt Jinny as I got over her face asking her if she wanted to have Jonathan’s and my cum for a wake up. Before she even started eating me, Jonathan had been using her G vibrator and eating her, she had a very powerful orgasm. We just laid there doing a three way cuddle with Jonathan between us with an arm around each of us. Aunt Jinny said this had been one of the nicest ways to wake up. She got dressed and headed home as Jonathan and I went to take our shower. Thanksgiving was a very hectic, but wonderful day. One of the first orders of business once we thought everyone was here we announced our engagement, along with our wedding date. With so many in the house, with only one bathroom, both Aunt Jinny’s, Uncle Murry and Aunt Ira’s houses were left unlocked, so there were three full bathrooms, plus the 10 port-a-potties for people to use. A lot of the Men would wander off all the time, I found out they went out in the woods to pee, so the bathrooms would be more available. Personally I think they went to the woods, because they did not want to use the port-a-potties.

436:

Everyone really loved the idea of taking their family’s picture, under the Grandparents’ family picture. I told them their pictures would be hanging in the house, after the remodeling. Uncle Roy (the preacher) said he wanted to make an announcement. His four brothers and sisters along, with Aunt Flo joined him. He said it has been tradition, for their parents’ farm to be inherited by someone in the family. Jonathan being the baby of the Grandchildren has moved back to the farm, it has been suggested we each sell him our 1/6 share of the farm, as our wedding gift. They all pulled out an envelope. Jonathan took my hand, pulled me up to them. Crying he accepted the envelopes. Uncle Roy pointed out this does not count the five remaining, five acre home parcels, since he already bought the sixth parcel with his house. Jonathan told everyone we had a request for Uncle Roy, and I asked him if he would honor us by performing our wedding ceremony. Of course he said he would be proud to. Someone called for a speech. Trying to fight his emotions, Jonathan told them all how much he Loved them, thanking them for the gift. He said how much he has loved having all the families come for Thanksgiving, hoping we could keep doing this from now on. He told everyone we would have a lot more room next year, and three full bathrooms to enjoy. Of course this brought a huge laugh from everyone.

437:

We were able to buy three of the five acre parcels on Thanksgiving. We signed the contracts to pay them a set amount each month for five years, for their shares of the farm and everything would be ours. We learned by doing this, even though the cost was not much at all, we actually saved a lot of money. If they gave us, or willed us their shares of the farm after they died, the taxes might have bankrupted us. One Saturday a few months later, Jonathan used one of Uncle Murry’s tractors and the bush hog, to start clearing the two five acre parcels, on the South side of the feed store. By spring he had it all nice and smooth with just field grass growing, he filled it with two foot tall pecan, peach, apricot and apple trees on both the front part as it rose from the highway to the top of the hill, and the back part as it went down the hill to the property line. He also planted several magnolia, oak, and maple trees, at strategic locations on the almost flat top of the hill. As he was planting all the trees in the spring, I learned this site was for our dream house. While he was explaining what he wanted to do, he looked at the parcel on the South side of the land. There was an old deteriorated mobile home on the overgrown parcel, which was about 10 acres, he said after he started working for the railroad, he might want to see if we could buy those acres also, which we did. This land wound up being where we built hay sheds, for the new feed store. The top of the 10 acres was almost 200 feet further back from the highway, than our house is. In my mind I could already see all the trees grown and a new house on the top, which allowed us to see a majority of the farm, on the other side of the hill. The thing is once our house was finished, it was our dream house, so we never built a house on this lot. We did build a larger feed and hay store, with hay sheds on the South and West sides. Since we now bought Jonathan’s Grandparent’s farm, Mom asked if she bought a couple of horses for her and Dad, could she keep them at the farm. Jonathan told her most certainly, and he would not even charge boarding. So Mom started looking for a couple of already broke and trained horses. She actually bought two nice gelded Morgan horses, Butch and Sundance in the middle of January. Jonathan and I bought our two Morgans Bonnie and Clyde shortly after. After Mom bought her horses, we installed a large farm bell just behind the barnyard, on the very top of the property. By the middle of February, we had taught Chris, Maybaby, Butch and Sundance to come for treats, when they heard the bell ring. I apologize I jumped out of the time line, so back to where we were.

438:

After the prayer everyone started getting their food. Aunt Ira brought a huge amount of her candid sweet potatoes, her and Mom had fixed. Jonathan’s Mom made two of each apple and butterscotch pies, two half sheet cakes (one chocolate with chocolate fudge frosting, one lemon cake with lemon frosting) plus a huge pan of dressing. Aunt Jinny made 10 chocolate pies. I told her I thought Jonathan was wrong, because I think she makes the best chocolate pies, she laughed slapped my back, then hugged me. After dinner I could not believe how all the ladies, children and some men actually helped clean up. In no time the dishes were washed, dried and put away. I now realized why there were so many dishes, we had used all the plates and most of the tumblers. This had been such a routine to Jonathan’s family, everyone knew which cabinets held which type of dishes. People started wandering off all over the farm. Dad took me aside telling me his wedding present to me, is he was going to leave me on his payroll, and will be for as long as the practice was still running. I told him I could not accept the gift, because it was not fair to my brothers. He told me it was fair, because they were also still on the payroll as his wedding gift to them. I hugged him telling him how much I Loved him. A lot of people came back from walking around the farm, telling us how much they admired our carving on the tree.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. hardcock998

hardcock998 Porno Junky

love it as always gets me very very horny sweetie

• Like Like x 1
  16. lynnnlfb

lynnnlfb Sex Machine

Hardcock998, I am so glad our life is making you so horny. I want to Thank you for being such a wonderful reader, to take the time to write on my thread. You are such a sweetie.

Primopapa69, I am so glad you are enjoying my writing about the start of our life and family Jonathan and I have. Please feel free to chat about anything you want on my thread.

I want to thank everyone who has been reading our story and I cannot believe how many people are now following our story. I also cannot believe the total number of views my thread has had, in less than two months since I joined. A really big Thank You, to everyone!!! Thank you for continuing to read our story. I had thought since I include so much of the romance which caused Jonathan and I to fall so much in Love, I did not believe so many people would read our story. I also want to apologize for having to take so long to post more of my paragraphs. We started planting season. The weather after being so cold all of the sudden turned warm and we are working to get the crops in the ground. Another couple of weeks and both farms should be all planted for the year.

Here are the next sets of paragraphs, I hope everyone enjoys.

439: Aunt Jinny’s Granddaughter

Aunt Jinny’s daughter and her husband, have four daughters. I had already met Aunt Jinny’s daughter, her husband and their children over the summer. The oldest granddaughter, Mindy is just five years younger than Jonathan, she asked him to take a walk with her. Aunt Jenny’s Granddaughters are Jonathan’s first cousin once removed. She was a freshman in high school. A short while later Jonathan came back, took me into our bedroom, closing the door. He told me she is upset, because she has never had a boyfriend, had never had a passionate kiss from a boy, and asked if Jonathan would give her a passionate French kiss. He wanted to know how he should let her down. I told him they are related, if he Loves her, he should take her somewhere where they will not be seen. Let her lay on him, to give her a really good kiss, like he had done to me on our second date, and be sure to rub her. I told him if she gets into having waves of orgasms, to keep kissing her till she wants to rest, then come back. He went and found her, I saw them walking toward the fields.

440:

When they came back, she seemed really happy I could see her jeans were damp. She came over hugged me and thanked me, for letting Jonathan take her to the woods. I took her by the arm, leading her to the bathroom, luckily there was no line, and I heard the toilet flush as we got to the door. Shortly a person came out and we went in. I told her to drop her jeans and panties, as I got the hair dryer. I had her dry them, telling her I would tell her why later. As she was drying her jeans and panties, I got her two clean washcloths. Once her clothes were dry I handed her the cloths, telling her to use the wet one to clean her pussy, and the dry one to dry it. After we finished I took Jonathan to our room, I asked Jonathan what happened. He said after we left here, we walked to the woods on the other side of the creek, past the mulberry tree. I told her, you had told me, to take her out, and kiss her like we did on our second date. We got into the woods, I lay down, I had her lay on me, I kissed her and rubbed on her like I do to you. She wound up having a wave of orgasms. I kept kissing and rubbing on her, wondering when she was going to ask for a rest but, she never did and she kind of just passed out. When she woke up, she did not know what happened, I explained to her about waves of orgasms. I told her about you having the same type of orgasms on our second date, and was wondering when she would ask to rest like you do, when she passed out. I explained to her when you get to a point, you always ask me to stop and just hold you till you rest, then we go back to kissing.

441:

When she got off me, she was worried her jeans were wet. I told her not to worry, if anyone asks, she could tell them I scared her really badly, and she peed herself a little. She asked me if I would fuck her, I told her we were saving ourselves for us to be our first, I just left off the fact we had already been our first. As we were walking back she started asking me about sex, when she should start having it. I told her she needed to find a boyfriend, wait till they can look each other in the eye and say they truly Love each other. She told me she Loved me and wants me to be her first. I told her she should wait till she graduates, then come and ask. I told Mindy, I had told you, she wanted a kiss and you told me to take her somewhere private, to kiss her the same way we did our first kiss. She could not believe you actually told me to take her, to give her so much pleasure. She really thanked me, I told her it was my pleasure.

442:

Later I asked Mindy to take a walk with me. I told Jonathan and Mom, we might be gone for a while. As we walked on the farm, I told her everything about my first meeting Jonathan and trying to get him to ask me out. I went into my depression, and our first two dates. I explained I wished I had told Jonathan when I first met him, I wanted him to ask me on a date. How I had hinted, but he never realized I was hinting. When we talked on our second date, we discovered we both wanted to date the other since we met. I told her we had promised to do nothing, but me lay on him kiss and watch each other pee, till after we could confess our true Love in front of God. I explained how my jeans always got wet, and how Aunt Jinny had told me about the wet pants, letting them know we were smooching with our clothes on. I explained how we had confessed our Love. I confessed after we declared our Love, we moved on to petting and oral sex, after we got engaged we took each other’s virginity. I told her if, when she graduates if she has not found her true Love, and wanted Jonathan to be her first, I might be willing to let Jonathan be her first. I stressed I thought she should actually try to find her true Love first, and let them give themselves to each other. We walked and talked for over two hours.

443:

The only person I notice who was not present at Thanksgiving dinner was Uncle Murry and Aunt Ira’s son Tim. I talked to Tim’s wife privately she told me she did not know where he was but most likely somewhere so he could be high on drugs. She is so sweet, I do not understand why any woman will stay with a jerk like Tim.

444:

Besides all our families, Jonathan had invited his boot camp Shipmates. He explained to all of them when he invited them, how most of the family was very religious and not to say anything about the graduation present Mom and I gave them. They all promised they would not say a thing to anyone except Mom and me, to thank us. All 11 of them took the two weeks leave, between boot camp and the start of their training school. None of them had any leave or vehicle, so they were stuck without any family. Jonathan also told them they could bring a date or a classmate. Most of them invited a female Sailor or Marine from their class to join them, a few of them invited two to come with them. Jonathan left just after breakfast to go pick them up at the base. When he got back, three of the female friends were in the cab with Jonathan, and over 19 Sailors were crammed into the back of his truck. They were so thankful we had invited them. Every one of Jonathan’s shipmates hugged Mom and I, as a thank you. While they were hugging us, they all told both of us how much they loved their graduation present, we gave them at Orlando. Every one of the female classmates they brought thanked us for allowing them to share our Thanksgiving. All of Jonathan’s shipmates hugged Mom and I when they got to the house thanking us for sharing our Thanksgiving with them. They all at one time or another whispered to Mom and I how much they loved their graduation present. It was well after 9:00 when Jonathan, Aunt Jinny and I took them back to the base. I borrowed Dad’s car and Aunt Jinny offered to take a load also. I had six guys, with six girls sitting on their laps in Dad’s car, Aunt Jinny had five guys with five girls sitting on their laps, while Jonathan had the four extra invited girls in his truck. As I was driving back everyone kept thanking us for sharing our Thanksgiving with them. We had to stop in the parking lot at the front gate to let everyone out, since Jonathan was the only one with a base sticker on his truck. All 26 asked if they could have our address so they could keep in touch, so we told them our address as they wrote it down. To this day the majority of them still keep in touch, sending us a Thanksgiving card each year. Some for the next few years would ask if they could spend Thanksgiving at the farm, and they were always welcomed. After all the hugs, thanks and goodbyes we drove back home. There were so many people I wound up sleeping with Aunt Jinny in the back bedroom. Her daughter and step children all with their children used her house and some at Trish’s house. Some stayed at Jonathan’s parents, house and his oldest brother Jr’s house. All of Aunt Flo’s children and Grandchildren stayed at Aunt Flo’s house. Jonathan had a male cousin sleep with him, four more on the couches, which I learned fold flat to become double beds, and two more on the bunk beds in the basement. Many had sleeping bags, as many as we could fit, slept on the stretchers on the basement and attic floors. Jonathan suggest for them to fold one of the wool blankets in half, to lay on the stretchers, then use one on top, for the people in the basement, and several for the people who slept in the attic, on both the bottom and top. Many of the people, who brought sleeping bags, slept in the hay barn. They took two bales spacing them to set the stretches feet on top of them. Several people made improvised tents, by stacking bales high enough to walk or crawl in, and put a tarp over the bales to form a roof and some bales to close the opening when they were all in. The largest had eight of the stretchers in it. They said it kept them really warm. Uncle Murry and Aunt Ira had their twin and doubled bed along with their couch with someone, others had tents out back. Jonathan’s two middle brothers slept at their parent’s house. I think we all enjoyed it so much, but were happy when the weekend was over.

445:

On Friday we started removing the bricks from the house. Many of the family members joined in to help. Jonathan sent me to the hardware store to buy more hammers, chisels, safety glasses and face shields. I wound up buying all the chisels and safety glasses, plus clear face shields they had. By Saturday evening three sides including the North side, where the basement wall with the outside door in it, was also exposed, all the bricks had been removed. There was just a really small section on the South side, which still had some bricks left on. Thank goodness the contractor was able to get all the scaffolding up around the house. It really made removing the bricks so easy. Some of the people who had stayed at the farm for the weekend left on Saturday, the rest left on Sunday. Sunday night was the first time Jonathan and I were able to make Love and fuck since Wednesday night. After Supper we sat on the swings for a much shorter time than normal. Even Uncle Murry and Aunt Ira wanted to call it a night by 5:00 Sunday night. Everyone was really tired from all the work over Thanksgiving. This was really fine by us, since we had not had any type of sex since Wednesday night. It did not take long at all after we were in the house, we were all naked. After our first fuck, Dad and Jonathan switched to clean our pussies. Once we were all clean we took Aunt Jinny to the table, to have Jonathan eat her pussy while fisting her. Mom and Dad each suckled on her huge breast, while I was kissing her. When she came she squirted for the first time in her life. She actually thought she had lost control of her bladder, which caused her to cry. Mom and I both explained how we also squirt when we have the huge orgasms. I told Aunt Jinny about the first time Jonathan fisted me and how I not only squirted and coated him with my juice, but also my blood. Jonathan told her it was her pussy juice and not her pee she squirted, because he had drunk enough pee since he was in the 5th grade, to know the difference. Mom also reminded Aunt Jinny the reason I had pushed Jonathan into the pond was to cover the fact, she had soaked Jonathan’s clothes when he fisted her in the clearing. This calmed her down. It seemed to really take a long time for Jonathan to be able to remove his hand from her over sensitive pussy. On our third fuck, Aunt Jinny cleaned Mom and Dad, since they came first, after Jonathan and I came, she also cleaned us. All of us fucked and sucked till after 9:00 before, we called it a night. Aunt Jinny again slept in the back bedroom. As Jonathan and I lay cuddling, I asked him about when he started sucking his cock. He told me he was either in the 4th or 5th grade, when he decided to see if he could put his cock in his own mouth. He really had no idea if he could and he had not yet had a real erection. His cock would sometimes get hard, but not as hard as it got when he started having wet dreams. One time while peeing he wondered what his pee tasted like. It was clear, so he stopped his flow and sat on the toilet, taking his cock into his mouth, he drank the rest of his pee. The second time he decided to drink his pee, he just sat on the toilet taking his cock in his mouth, he started his flow, but his pee did not taste good. He spat it in the toilet and peed the rest of his pee into the toilet. He realized his pee was dark yellow, and the previous time it was clear. After this he never drank yellow pee again, making sure to drink a lot of tea and water first. I asked him when he had his first wet dream. He explained his cock had started getting really hard sometimes, and oozing his precum late in the 5th grade. He tasted his precum and could not believe how sweet it is. Since his precum just oozed out, he would take it in his mouth to consume it, till his cock got soft and quit oozing the sweet clear liquid. Once this started, it did not take long till he had his first wet dream. His bed was in the basement. He did not have a room, just a corner, which had his bedroom formed by several bookshelves, his chest-a-drawer, and a dresser. He also had some old blankets to actually form a kind of wall. His oldest brother was at collage, and the next oldest had their shared room by himself. Jonathan did not want to sleep with his other middle brother anymore, so he slept on the spare bed in the basement. After his second brother left for collage, for the summer vacations, he would rent a place, instead of moving back home. This was when Jonathan moved back upstairs, into his older two brothers’ old bedroom (Their house in New York was two story with a basement with the living, dining and kitchen on the first floor, the three bedrooms and bathroom was on the second floor. He said one night sometime during the beginning of the 6th grade, he had a huge wet dream, which completely soaked through his undershirt, making a huge wet spot on the sheet and it terrified him. He went upstairs to get the hair dryer out of the bathroom. He changed his underpants and undershirt and used the dryer to dry the wet spot on the bed. He felt ashamed about what he did, thinking he peed in his bed. The second time he had a wet dream, he woke up just before he came, and bent over taking his cock into his mouth, he drank his cum. He discovered it was sweet with a little saltiness, but still enjoyable. After the first time drinking his cum, he would always wake up just before his orgasm and take his cock into his mouth, to drink his cum. Normally he had a wet dream every three or four nights. When he started his kissing lessons in the 9th grade with Phyllis, he was drinking at least one load of cum each night, but about half of the time, two loads a night. Once he read some written porn and learned to masturbate, he started sucking a load out of his cock before he went to bed, so he no longer had wet dreams. We fell asleep somewhere around 10:00. Monday morning when the alarm went off, Jonathan and I made Love, then cleaned each other. Jonathan went downstairs to get his shower. When he got back I was bent over the bed, I asked him to fuck me hard and fast, not worrying about my orgasm, but just fill me with cum, for me to enjoy. Of course he just stepped up behind me and fucked me hard and fast. I did have several orgasms before he filled me. I lay back down on our bed and played a little with my wet, cum filled pussy as Jonathan was dressing. I would take my fingers from my pussy to my mouth to taste our Love. Jonathan kissed me goodbye and left to head to the base. I pinched my pussy closed with my fingers and went to the back bedroom. I woke Aunt Jinny by sitting my full pussy on her mouth, while asking her if she would please clean me. She started eating me as I bent down and started eating her. After we both came we fell asleep till Mom woke us up. After breakfast Aunt Jinny, Mom, Dad, Uncle Murry, Aunt Ira and I took about a half hour to finish removing the last of the bricks. After we finished removing the bricks Mom and Dad headed home. I got my coffee and headed out to the feed store, to visit with Aunt Ira and Uncle Murry. They were taking inventory of all the feed, making a list for the mills. Uncle Murry asked if I wanted to go on a feed run tomorrow. I told them I would watch the feed store, if they wanted to go together. Aunt Ira already had plans, because her brother and sister-in-law were coming out, so I said I would go.

446:

Monday the workmen arrive and started working on the house, surveying to mark off the new foundation and where they were going to have to dig. Once they dug for the new foundation, part of the ridge path would not be able to be driven on, till the house was placed back on the foundation. Also the front door would not be accessible, because the front steps and stoop had to be removed. Because of the weekend’s lack of bathrooms, I asked Dad to find out how much it would cost to put a restroom, with a deep sink in the garage. Dad thought it was a wonderful idea, and had four ¾ baths pre-plumbed in the garage, just one with the deep sink, he had two restrooms added in the breezeway, and had four full bathrooms pre-plumbed into the garage attic, along with another four in the breezeway attic. He also changed from having two full bathrooms pre-plumbed into the house attic to four. Just to add, our garage has five 12 foot wide doors it is 80’ wide by 65’ deep. There is also a separate basement under the garage. This is where the fuel oil tank for the heating system, plus the two fuel tanks for regular diesel and red diesel for the farm equipment. Jonathan had the visible pump, which had been in the shed restored and rebuilt. Since it was red, it is used for the red diesel. He also bought and had restored one just like it, which was green, to use for the regular diesel. (Regular diesel has road tax charged; red diesel has a dye in it, and is not taxed for farm or generator use only. If someone is caught with the red dye in the tank, or engine parts of road vehicles, there is a huge fine.) Not only our children and later grandchildren, then great-grandchildren, always love pumping the handle, to fill the glass globe on the top with fuel, Not only our children, but all the children of our friends think it is just so wonderful. Children really love doing things mechanical with their hands, where they can so easily see the results of what they are doing. Jonathan wanted a large garage to store the surrey and wagon in, to eliminate the shed on the other side of Uncle Murry’s house. This also would allow room for him to finish his truck, and start upgrading and painting Flash. The garage also has a full walk in attic, which is connected to the house’s walk in attic, by the walk in attic above the enclosed breezeway. Monday night it was just Jonathan and I alone for the first time in our house for almost two weeks. We made slow love several times before we went to sleep. As I was falling asleep we were laying there cuddling, I started to realize how lucky I was, to have found a man who always makes sure I have so many orgasms, before he allows himself to cum. Tuesday morning I did not hear the alarm going off, and Jonathan woke me up by eating me. After I was awake we made slow love, which caused me to have a long wave of orgasms and Jonathan’s one. We cleaned each other and had a really nice session of kissing with me laying on him. I got dressed and we walked downstairs together and kissed goodbye. I headed to Aunt Jinny’s house, as Jonathan went into the shower room, to shave and shower. When I got into Aunt Jinny’s house, I was going to crawl into bed with her, but her hay fever was acting up and she was snoring quite loudly, so I went to my room to sleep. It seems like I just went to sleep and I heard the old phone ringing and Aunt Jinny going to answer it. I looked at my clock and realized I had been asleep about two hours. Aunt Jinny came back saying Uncle Murry asked us to come to breakfast in an hour, after breakfast we could head to the mills. I got up and Aunt Jinny and I shaved each other’s pussies, then we took our showers and headed to breakfast. After eating breakfast Uncle Murry and I headed to the mills. When we got back to the farm Uncle Murry parked the truck backed up against the store’s loading porch, and we went to have some sweet tea. Aunt Ira and Jinny had gone in to get us some sweet tea when they saw us coming down the highway. They were already back with our tea by the time we walked to the swings. Aunt Ira introduced me to her Brother and Sister-in-Law. I drank my sweet tea and headed to unload the feed into the store. While I was unloading the truck, Aunt Ira’s Brother and Sister-in-Law left to head home.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    1. Cumthirstymwm
      Damn I have to get ready to go to work. Cannot wait to continue.

17. hardcock998

hardcock998 Porno Junky

great sweetie

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    1. lynnnlfb
      Hardcock998, again Thank you for the sweet words. you do not know how much it turns me on when someone takes time to let me know they enjoy reading our story.

lynnnlfb, Mar 27, 2021
  18. lynnnlfb

lynnnlfb Sex Machine

We have been so busy on the farm getting all the fields planted. I could not believe how many times our story has been viewed. I want to thank all my readers and welcome all my new followers.

Here are the next set of paragraphs from my writings I wrote about our life together.

447:

I had just finished unloading Uncle Murry’s truck and sat back down on the swing to drink some more sweet tea, when Mom unexpectedly came out to the farm. I could see Mom was really upset and had been crying. She asked Aunt Jinny and me if we could go into Jonathan’s house and talk. We excused ourselves to Uncle Murry and Aunt Ira. When we got into the house, Mom dropped her purse and started bawling. I went over hugging her really tightly, asking what was wrong and telling her how much I Loved her. Aunt Jinny had refilled hers and my tumblers and gotten Mom a Tumbler of tea.

448:

After a time she finally quit crying. We sat down, she started talking to us. She said her day started off so wonderfully, with her and Dad making slow Love for about two hours before they ate then he went to work. She had decided to stay naked while she cleaned the dishes and kitchen. She had started vacuuming, and did not hear Bill come in she had not known he was going to stop by. She told us how Bill went off telling her she was acting like some street slut, strutting her old body around and how she should be ashamed of herself. He told her nobody wanted to see her old naked body. She said as he kept talking, he just kept degrading her, making her feel she was ugly and old. Aunt Jinny and I both told her she is so young, beautiful and Loving to the people she Loves. Aunt Jinny told her she Loves being naked with us, and she is over 15 years older than Mom was. After a couple of hours of us talking to her, she knew Bill was completely out of line, he had no right to say the things he said. I asked Mom if she had told Dad, she said no. I asked Aunt Jinny if we could talk privately, she told Mom to cheer up and left. I told Mom I wanted to teach Bill a lesson. We needed to share all the secrets we knew about Bill, so we could teach him to treat her like the most beautiful, sweet and Loving Mom she is. She hugged me thanking me. I told Mom I had told her before, you are still young and beautiful. I told her she knows how much Jonathan keeps telling her, how beautiful she is. I told her Tiffany thought you were so young and beautiful she thought you were my sister. I reminded her of her over 200 letters from 17 to 23 year old Sailors, telling her how beautiful she is, how they all wanted to fuck her, and some wanted to marry her. I told her all Jonathan’s shipmates had hugged both of us thanking us for flashing them, and how we had talked later about how we both felt all of them were hard. This really brightened her day.

449:

My brother really pissed me off making Mom so upset. This was the second time since May he stopped by unannounced and made Mom cry, feel old, ugly and unwanted. Mom and I talked telling each other what all we knew Bill had done, when he was a teenager. Mom told me one time when Dad was fucking her, she saw their bedroom door was open just a crack. Since my brothers and I had gone to bed several hours earlier, she thought nothing about it. She thought her or Dad forgot to close the door all the way. She said from that point forward, she would glance at the door while Dad would fuck her, sometimes the second or third time she looked as they were fucking, she noticed the door had come open just a crack. She said the next day, she was gathering clothes out of our rooms to wash, she found Bill’s underpants wadded up next to the bed. As she un-wadded them, she knew Bill had masturbated very recently. She told me how after this, she would always look at the door several times, while they were fucking. Whenever she had notice the door open, she would go into Bill’s room the next day while we were at school. She always found Bill had masturbated into his underpants, or a pair of mine or yours Lynn. She thought he was masturbating listening to them.

450:

She explained how one time they were having sex, she notice the door was open a crack, at one point her and Dad changed positions. She could see someone in the reflection of their dresser’s mirror was standing in the hall looking in. She knew whoever it was, was watching their reflection through the crack. She knew it was Bill watching them, even though it was dark in the hall. She could not see his face, but she could tell he was jerking off watching the reflection. After seeing someone in the hall, I started making sure the bedroom door was locked before Dad and I made Love. I told Mom I had watched them for a bit after we took the Boudoir Photos, because her door was opened. She told me she knew I had, because she wanted me to watch, since I had let her watch Jonathan and me so many times. She had intentionally left her door wide open. Bill use to open it just a crack. I also confessed to Mom I noticed after we took the Boudoir photos, you and Dad never closed their bedroom door when they were having sex, so I watched the two of you many times. Mom said many times she would see me watching them fucking, which caused her to really get turned on. Both Dad and I really Love having you, Jonathan and Jinny watching us. Because of being watched, Dad and I have gotten so much more verbal and nasty.

451:

Mom explained how she always found Bill’s underwear balled up with dried cum and sometimes still wet cum, showing he jacked off several times during the night, and just before he left for school. She said as he got older, she would find hers and my panties in his room. She also started finding playboy and gay porn hidden in his room. One time she had not cleaned her asshole really good after shitting. The next time she went to the restroom, she discovered she had a really nasty looking shit stain in her panties. She took them off, put them in her hamper, cleaned her ass of the shit, and put a new pair on. Later when she got ready for bed, she noticed her shit stained panties were not in the hamper. She said the next day she found her panties in Bill’s room, and the shit stain was almost gone, she realized Bill had either licked or sucked the shit out of her panties.

452:

She said one time Dad had taken me and George somewhere for the weekend. Bill had his friend Tom come over to spend the night Friday night. She had a day of shopping planned after she cleaned up breakfast. She went to take her shower, after locking her bedroom door. As she was leaving, Bill’s bedroom door was opened they were reading something, so she told Bill and Tom she would be gone till around 4:00. She said I had just driven down and turned on the main road, I remembered I left something at home, so I went around the block to come back and get it.

453:

I came back, when I opened the garage door into the kitchen, I heard Tom telling Bill to suck his cock, get it hard so he could fuck his shit full ass again. Tom told Bill how he always loved when Bill asked him to spend the night, because he knew he was going to get to fuck his ass several times the next day, while everyone was gone. She said she realized his bedroom door was still opened, she could hear everything so she sat in the kitchen to listen. She said Tom told Bill how lucky he was, to have a nasty friend who always wanted him to fuck his ass. But could not believe how Bill loved sucking his own shit off of his cock, and eating his own shit. Bill told Tom his cock was really hard, he needed him to fuck him, get his cock real dirty with his shit to clean. She heard Tom fucking Bill and Bill telling him to fuck his shit, get it all over his cock for him to clean and how much he loved when Tom took his cock straight from “my” ass and stick it into my mouth. She said she listen as Bill cleaned Tom’s cock and getting fucked several times. She said she heard Tom ask what Bill was going to do after he came in his ass. Bill told him he was going to shit his cum, along with the rest of his morning shit onto the plate and eat it. This was followed by Tom cumming, telling Bill to clean his cock really good of Bill’s shit and his cum.

454:

She could hear Bill sucking and licking Tom’s cock, as Tom was telling him what a shit eating freak he was. Bill told him his cock was nice and clean, please hand me the plate so I can have my desert. Mom heard Bill grunting, Tom telling him to push his shit out, hurry up and eat it. Bill asked if he needed to piss badly. Tom told Bill, he knew he did not piss this morning, because Bill wanted a piss chaser after he ate his shit. Tom told Bill your Mother left a lot later than normal, to go do her shopping after we ate, so the juice and water I drank at breakfast, is really hurting. She heard Tom tell Bill to turn around and start cleaning his plate, as he used his cock to clean Bill’s ass for him. She could hear Bill eating his shit, moaning how he loved eating fresh shit with Tom’s cum in it.

455:

A bit later Tom told him, good your plate is really clean. Be sure to put it on the top of the plates when you put it back in the cabinet. When we set the table for supper, make sure it is your plate, so we will know you are eating your food off of your shit plate. Now clean my cock again so I can piss. She heard Tom tell him how he was such a good cock cleaner, and could hear his piss filling Bill’s mouth. When the flow stopped Tom told him to hurry up swallow, because his bladder was so full it hurt to stop his morning dark yellow smelly piss. She heard him pee into Bill’s mouth, stop the flow telling Bill to really swish it good to get all the shit out of his teeth. He filled Bill’s mouth again, telling him to swish. She said after the fourth or fifth time she heard his mouth getting filled Tom telling him to swish, she left.

456:

I asked Mom if when Bill had his other two friends over on separate nights, if she thought Dick and Harry would also fuck Bill. She said she was sure they did, but could not prove it. I told Mom one time I had a bad accident, I cleaned myself, put on new panties putting the shitty ones in the hamper. Not much later I decided to get my panties, wash them to get most of the thick shit out of them, but could not find them. The next day Bill and George were gone, I snooped and found my panties in Bill’s room, they were almost clean. I thought he had found them and washed them some. I would have never guessed he had eaten and sucked them clean.

457:

I also told her several times, I got up to use the restroom in the middle of the night, I saw Bill next to your bedroom door. I was only 7 or 8, Bill took me to the bathroom, waited outside the door for me to finish. He took me back to my room, making me promise I would never tell anyone I had seen him in the hallway. I told her I had also found some Playboy and gay magazines in his room when I was snooping. Mom told me after Bill moved out, she cleaned his room finding, his stash of Playboy and gay magazines hidden in his room, they are still hidden there.

458:

I asked Mom if his wife Gail knew of his fetishes, she said she did not think so, since Gail is so straight laced and religious like Jonathan’s family is.

459:

Since Bill worked a strange work week and a later shift, his days off were Thursday and Friday. I started making a plan to teach him such a good lesson. Mom looked at the time, saying she better get home to fix supper for Dad. I told her she should strip naked as soon as she gets in the house to fix supper. When she hears the garage door opener, she should lay on the table with her pussy facing the garage door into the kitchen, with her legs spread. As soon as he comes in, ask Dad if he would like a cocktail before supper. I hugged her and French kissed her. She told me what a wonderful idea I will call you tomorrow, to let you know what happened. Mom and I again hugged real tight and kissed, as our kissing got hotter and hotter, I broke our kiss and took Mom’s hand and led her to our bedroom. I again started kissing Mom as I was lifting her dress up. We broke our kiss, I removed Mom’s dress and gently guided Mom down on our bed. I shed my clothes and climbed on Mom to resume kissing and started grinding our pussies together. I worked my way down to breast and suckled her while I was fingering her pussy. Soon I was kissing my way down Mom’s belly till I got to her smooth pussy, which I set on devouring. Mom grabbed both sides of my head tightly pulling a handful of my hair, guiding me while telling me to eat her pussy, eat the pussy I pushed you out 19 years ago, you nasty little girl, eat your Mom’s pussy, clean your Dad’s cum out of my pussy. I had only gotten two fingers in her pussy when she had a huge orgasm, quickly followed by another. After her second orgasm she forcefully pulled my hair, pulling me up to her so she could kiss me and suck her pussy juice off my face. We kissed till she forcefully rolled us over and started working her way down my body till she was eating my pussy. As she was eating my pussy I grabbed her hair in both hands and guided her to eat me. I told her you are such a nasty Mom eating you own daughter’s pussy, I love having such a nasty Mom who has sucked and fucked dogs, eating her daughter’s pussy, make sure you suck my pussy clean of all of Jonathan’s cum. After I came I pulled her up by her hair so we could kiss some more. Mom laid on me telling me how much she Loves me and how much she Loves making Love to me. I told her I really Love making Love to her. After some more kissing we got our clothes on. Mom got her things and I got my tumbler of tea, and walked Mom to her car. I sat my tumbler on her car, hugged her really tight, gave her a quick kiss on the lips, telling her how beautiful she is, and how much I Loved her. She told me she Loved me so much, thanking me for making her feel so good. After Mom left, I really was fuming about what Bill had done. I told Uncle Murry and Aunt Ira what Bill had done, degraded, humiliated Mom making her feel old and ugly. Uncle Murry and both Aunts said Bill was so wrong, because Mom was still young and beautiful. Bill had walked in unannounced and instead of just apologizing and leaving he insulted her. Aunt Ira said she was envious of Mom because she would not mind walking around the house naked also, but couldn’t because of the store and Tim or Nancy might just pop in. When Jonathan got home I told him what happened, he was just as mad as I was, if not more.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. daddy4girlz

daddy4girlz Porn Star

Love the story

• Winner Winner x 1
    1. lynnnlfb
      Daddy4girlz, Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you are enjoying the story. I sure hope my fantasy about you because of your username is correct. But just like I am not disclosing to much detail in my story about this, I expect you will want to keep yours private also. Again Thank you for your post, you do not know how readers who just write a short note is why I keep editing the story of our life and posting it.

lynnnlfb, Mar 31, 2021
  20. HungNiceGuy88

HungNiceGuy88 Porno Junky

Yummy fun

• Winner Winner x 1