1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. JadedHeaven

JadedHeaven Newcumer

A quick story I started, while I hate to add introductory sludge, the exposition building a tangible, believable world for the reader should arouse the reader and paint more vivid images when they do get down to the sex stuff.

Also this might be a cliched intro, but it's better than a badly written one.

On the belt, they have a saying:
    Minerals are controlled by capitalists,
    while flesh is controlled by entrepreneurs.
    People say it's because people preferred the competition of smaller businesses and therefore put corporations at a disadvantage to small businesses. However, it was actually a government regulation put in place in an attempt to distribute more evenly throughout the belt.
    Either way, anyone with money for decent ship and licenses could start trading the flesh. Nobody bought prostitutes, all the money was on indentured servants; anyone who had brought up a considerable debt, or wanted to make alternative payments. They were easier to track as well due to barcodes assigned to a government maintained database.
    Dave had a ship for several people, and the licenses to carry them in restraints. He was currently on his way to an iron mine to help them compensate for their recent expansion, as miners preferred pleasure.
    His ship had four rooms: a cockpit, crew quarters, storage room, and a service space. The cockpit is self explanatory. The crew quarters are simply two bunk beds and a table. The storage room had been fitted with a variable transparency divider and the amenities to legally house eight people. Dave was roughly 6' 4", with blonde hair and blue eyes. His complexion was pale, as any exposure to the sun was avoided due to lack of ozone in space. He had a taste for young men, however, his lust spiked as they neared pubescence. This trip was relatively casual though, as the only male the mining base asked for was a large husky man. He also had a taste for flat-chested tomboys, but he was more likely to meet that type of woman at bars.
    Dave yawned and stretched his legs, then finished the remnants of his burger. Nobody ate burgers, as imitations were cheap and perfect. Most of it was processed algae, and a bit of it was flavour.
    The ship pushed through empty space, straddling the asteroid belt by a hundred kilometres, he unbuckled himself and got out of his seat. He lumbered back into the cabin and nudged the sleeping figure under the blankets.
    "Carol, wake up."
    The figure stirred, then a lazy voice replied, "ETA?"
    "10 hours, dear. You can wake me up for arrival."
    "Alright, give me a moment."
    After some intermission, Dave was laying back in his cot watching the surveillance of the cargo hold.
    Technically, the servants were under their ownership with no conditions. It was common courtesy to treat them more like passengers then servants. Although Dave knew they had debts to pay off.
    He lumbered back to the cargo bay and took the intercom.
    "Who wants to get me off and pay off 10 credits of debt?"
    He set the window to be transparent both ways, most of the bodies were sleeping, one woman sat on the edge of her bed with a hand raised.
    "Do you want to come out here or do it through the food slot?"
    "The food slot is fine for me of it's fine for you, sir."
    Dave unzipped his jumpsuit from the bottom and let his cock hang semi erect. It was roughly 7 inches erect. He opened the food slot, which was conveniently waist high, and put his length through.
    The dark haired woman on the other side stroked it.

Let me know what you think and whether I should continue it or try some new ideas.