1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
?

Help Polly choose what she does next. The highest vote will determine how the story continues.

1. Stay with the Satan's Helpers MC

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. Try to get into Harvard

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. Biker98

Biker98 Amateur

Jason Michaels, 20 years old and just made a full member of the Satan's Helpers motorcycle club.
    Polly Keller, 18 years old with a scholarship to Harvard university.

Polly's morning:
    "Daddy, I'm ready to go!" Polly called out as she grabbed her car keys and threw her last suitcase in the trunk.
    "I can't believe my little girl is going to Harvard. It seems like yesterday I was dropping you off at day care," her dad smiled. With a quick kiss on the cheek and final goodbye, Polly was off to make her long drive to Boston.
    Four hours on the road, Polly noticed she was running out of gas. Pulling into the gas station, she noticed a few guys sitting near the door to the market, big black motorcycles parked nearby.
    *wow, I wonder who they are* Polly thought to herself. As she stopped her car by the gas pump, one of the bikers walked up to the window.
    *Oh no* she thought. *I'm gonna be robbed or something*.
    "Need some gas?" the man asked.
    "You work here?" Polly asked, a confused look on her face. The man smiled and explained that the club he was in ran the gas station.
    "The names Jason," he replied. With Polly's car filled with gas, she was ready to go. Turning the key in the ignition, the car sputtered and stalled.
    *Ugh, I'm gonna be late now*.

"Car troubles? We can get that fixed," Jason smirked. Polly groaned and explained that she needed to get to Harvard before she was late. Jason smiled and offered a ride on his bike. Unsure of the motorcycle, and the fact that Jason was a member of the Satan's Helpers, she wanted to decline the offer but needed a way to the university fast.

When the decision was made and Polly took Jason's offer, she climbed onto the back of Jason's bike, leaving her car at the gas station for the other bikers to fix.

"So harvard huh?" Jason smirked as they raced down the open road.
    "Yeah, straight A's in school will do that. So a biker gang?" Polly replied. Jason rolled his eyes as the word 'gang' came out of Polly's mouth.

After some time on the road, Polly shuttered as a tingle ran up her spine. What could this feeling be? Pulling to the side of the road, Polly explained the feeling to Jason. Laughing, Jason explained that the vibrations of the motorcycle can have that affect on women.
    "It just means you're turned on by the bike," he said. A quizzical look hit Polly's face.
    "Turned on?"
    Jason quickly pulled Polly closer, his hand gripping her ass.
    Wanting to stop him, Polly could feel her heart racing and the urge to slap Jason was over-powered by another, new feeling.
    Jason's hand then moved from Polly's ass to her C-cup breasts. Polly felt this new feelong starting to take over her actions as her hand moved down Jason's pants, where she slowly began stroking his dick. Within seconds, Polly was on her knees and sucking on Jason's cock.
    "For a harvard girl, you're good at this. Wanna try more?" he smiled as he helped Polly to her feet. Without thinking, Polly dropped her pants and bent over the side of Jason's bike, turning her head back towards him.
    "Fuck me now," she begged. Feeling Jason push his cock deep in her virgin pussy, Polly let out a scream of pleasure as she begged Jason to push harder and deeper, to oull her hair and choke her from behind.
    The harder Jason fucked Polly, the more she begged for his cock.
    An even better feeling hit Polly harder than anything as she shuttered at the feeling of an orgasm. Screaming and begging Jason to cum on her, she dropped back down to her knees and began stroking his cock as fast as she could, her mouth wide open as she felt Jason's cum shoot out onto her young face. Catching her breath and using a cloth from Jason's bike to wipe the cum off of her face, she broke from her transe and found herself on her knees with her pants around her ankles.
    "What am I doing?" she exclaimed. Jason explained that she had begged him to fuck her and they did.
    "Look, I don't know you but you couldn't get enough of me," he smirked.
    "You wanna take this back to the clubhouse? You're already hours late for that school thing."

Still trying to wrap her mind around the recent events, Polly agreed to go with Jason back to the Satan's Helpers' clubhouse.
    After getting back on the motorcycle and being on the road for a while, Polly felt the feeling come back several times. Each time the feeling returned, she begged Jason to pull over and fuck her. And every time she begged, Jason was happy to oblige until they arrived at the bikers' hangout.

This is the end of Part 1 following Polly Keller and the Satan's Helpers.
    Follow this account for more.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Kimfslut

Kimfslut Amateur

Ilike that start. I would have gone in a different way but then I am in love with Satan

• Like Like x 1