1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. justpassingthru

justpassingthru No Rest For The Wicked Banned!

NY Rangers are on a 7 game winning streak.

Boston Bruins are on a 6 game winning streak.

Oilers and Stars are both on 3 game losing streaks.

Chicago Blackhawks lead the league with 27 points and are on a 4 game win streak.

2. justpassingthru

Did I mention that the Bruins suck ass.

3. justpassingthru

Just saying:
    [YOUTUBE]JNAdQ1HvEl8[/YOUTUBE]

4. Wafarer

Wafarer Supreme Warlord Banned!

So the odds of the Leafs winning the Cup are at 30 to 1, Van, at 5 to 1. I am a die-hard Leafs fan, but root for Van too.

5. justpassingthru

Toronto are doing well at 10-6-2 and tied for 6th place overall, but have been on a slide in the last 5 games.

6. Wafarer

Wafarer Supreme Warlord Banned!

Thanks, this looks like a mixed bag of news, but...Go Leafs Go!

7. justpassingthru

People tend to forget that on any given night there are so many factors that come into play for teams, such as ice conditions, length of time a puck has been in play (they are frozen initially) and friction heats them up and they become "bouncey" and harder to handle, fatigue, extended travel, or simply a player or group of players having a bad day generally, as well as a host of other problems.

If you run into a hot goaltender and can't score on him, it tends to prey on your confidence level and making adjustments to compensate doesn't always make things better.

That and the fact that some teams just suck.:p

Altitude is also a major concern for some teams

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
  8. BrandiDelicious

BrandiDelicious Luscious Lips

Go Canucks go!

9. justpassingthru

Ya, I hope they find their groove soon and that Luongo gets better fast.

I had to shake my head though when the Canucks called up Goaltender Eddie Lack from their minor league team yesterday, and re-assigned him back there today.

10. justpassingthru

Wow, San Jose is sure bringing Detroit back to earth in a hurry and is leading 5 - 1 with about 7 left in the 3rd.

Anyone catch that missed empty net goal attempt by Nashville in the Leafs game with the puck 5 feet in front of the net and he shot it over the net. :eek:

11. justpassingthru

Sorry cg, Minnesota played scrooge tonight and beat Colorado 1 - 0. Avalanche are 2 - 7 - 1 in their last ten.

12. justpassingthru

Rangers and Bruins both on 7 game winning streaks.

13. justpassingthru

The Capitals got a reality check lately and after a quick start out of the gates are 3-6-1 in their last ten and got a thrashing from the Jets last night 4 - 1.

My Flyers pulled out a win against the Coyotes 2 - 1 last night and are 6-2-2 in their last ten.

Oilers came back to earth as well and are 5-5-0 in their last ten.

Minnesota have the second best last ten game record at 8-2-0, right behind the Rangers that are 8-1-1

Columbus have yet to make double digits and are at 8 points in the standings.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
  14. BrandiDelicious

Sorry haven't seen any games for a few weeks now! Last time I watched was when I made this post

Did anyone watch the games last night? I guess Boston doesn't want to let go of that cup! I can't believe they beat Toronto 7-0, yes that is right the Leaf's got skunked. :( Then I caught the end of the game between Ottawa and Buffalo which turned into a shootout. How awesome is that. Then finally what I wanted to watch was the western division, Edmonton and Phoenix. http://video.oilers.nhl.com/videocen...20112012,2,192

15. justpassingthru

Boston is doing well again, Vancouver has yet to get their sea legs

16. justpassingthru

The Calgary Flames schooled the Chicago Blackhawks tonight at the Saddledome in a 5 - 2 win. Chicago looked more like the 6th Flame out there at times and coughed up the puck a few times resulting in Calgary goals.

PS ........ hey cg, Colorado beat Dallas 3 - 0 tonight. Maybe there is a Santa Claus.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
  17. justpassingthru

The Dallas Stars have been sold to a Canadian (Tom Gaglardi) and as yet there are no plans to move the team but that can change in the future if things don't work in his favor.

18. justpassingthru

Just a footnote to the last post: The sale is for a reported 265 million. What a bargain, lol.

Tom Gaglardi also owns the Kamloops Blazers which might be of note to BrandiDelicious.

PS ......... my cousin plays for the Kamloops Blazers.

19. BrandiDelicious

Yes I recall you mentioned your cuz to me previously. That's cool. I missed the games for about a month now but hope to make some next week. I hear we are doing well. They just traded a player too.

20. justpassingthru

Kamloops beat Spokane last night 2 - 1 in Spokane. If you are talking about the trade with JT Barnett, they traded him to the Silvertips last week but they brought in Brock Balson (Kamloops native).

Kamloops is 14 - 6 - 0 - 0 and are on a 7 -3 - 0 - 0 streak in their last ten games, one point behind Vancouver at 14 - 8 - 0 - 1

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011