1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. JKitty

JKitty Sex Lover

:kiss:I was on my knees, bent over the outdoor chaise on the balcony of the hotel suite I was staying in. Jason's hands on my hips kept me pressed to his groin as he ground hard against my ass cheeks. He sounded like a man in pain as he came deep in my pussy. I barely had the breath to tell him how incredibly well fucked I felt. Resting my head down on the cushion, I continued to slide my fingers through my wet slit to lightly touch my clit. My own orgasm had been long and very satisfying. doggy 24.gif
    :kiss:Jason continued to slide slowly in my pussy. Without the pounding sound of Jason crashing into the cheeks of my ass, the wet sounds coming from between my legs were clearly audible. Stilling, Jason leaned forwards to rest on my back and breathed in gulps of air. My blouse was unbuttoned and my bra pushed up past my tits so there was nothing in the way of his hands cupping my hanging breasts.......
    :kiss:I'd come to visit Jason at his frat house for my usual inspection tour. Jason was in his Fall semester of his second year and every semester I'd dropped in for my tour of the frat house he lived in. By now the frat boys knew my inspections weren't just for show. Though only a couple of years older than some of the frat 'boys', using my 'Mom' voice I pointed out dirt in corners, mold in showers, loose carpeting... They were all noted and expected to be cleaned or fixed before my next visit. Jason told me that as soon as he'd let it be known I was coming, pledges had been rallied for a 'clean sweep down, fore and aft.' Jason had told me I was the frat house's favorite 'MILF' so I tried to always dress nice but with a little sexy librarian mixed in, too. clothes 8.jpg
    :kiss:I always scheduled my visits at times there was a concert in a city nearby so we had an excuse for Jason to be away for a night. With his dad dead, Jason wasn't sure why I continued to keep the fact we fucked a secret. It wasn't for my benefit but his I'd explained again. Knowing we'd fucked while his dad was alive would have people making jokes behind Jason's back for years. I didn't want that, especially when Jason met the 'certain girl' he wanted to marry. I wanted that 'certain girl' to view me as a 'mom' and not a rival lover. He was convinced I was serious though and our behaviour in public, at least around people we knew, was always what you'd expect between a step-son and step-mom.
    :kiss:The concert was forgotten on the drive to the other city and we'd driven straight to the hotel. We hadn't been together in almost three months and during the drive we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. I was driving with one hand while my other slowly stroked Jason's cock after Jason pulled it out through the fly of his pants. Jason's hand was under my skirt, moving up the inside of my thigh and seemed surprised and very pleased not to find panties between his questing fingers and his goal. His fingers stroked my clit in time to my hand stroking his cock. From time to time I collected the pre-cum I'd milked from the shaft onto a fingertip and licked my finger clean.
    :kiss:Both of us not really trying to make the other come, just keeping the other excited. On a long, almost deserted straight stretch of interstate, I put the cruise control on and with Jason reaching over to take the wheel, scrunched up in the driver's seat until I could lean over to take his cock in my mouth for a quick suck. Checking into the hotel an hour later, Jason still had my panties in his pocket while I paid for a two bedroom suite and tried not to think about the small wet spot my dripping wet pussy had made in the seat of my skirt. Jason was trying to hide the hard-on bulge in his pants.
    :kiss:Once in the privacy of our room the clothes came off and within minutes I was sitting on the side of the bed with Jason standing before me. Sucking cock and then being mouth fucked as Jason held my head still until he came for the first time. He knew I liked the large amount of cum he left in my mouth if he hadn't had sex in a couple of days. While still slowly stroking his dick in my mouth, his cock weakly spilling his last drops, he told me how he'd stopped seeing his girlfriend just to save his cum for me. I sucked and milked every drop of cum from his cock with my hand before letting him see how much cum he'd 'saved' for me. Playing it around my mouth with my tongue before swallowing. blow job 9.jpg
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=5]:kiss:Taking his cock back in my mouth to keep him hard soon had him ready for more. But when he tried to get me on my back, I held onto his ass cheeks. I took my mouth off his cock long enough to tell him I wanted more cum in my mouth and kept sucking until he began moving in my mouth again. After so long not being together I wanted more of his tart tasting cum. I continued my mouth and hand motions until he spilled more cum on my tongue for my greedy stomach. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

:kiss:......Our fucking on the balcony was our third fuck since checking in just two hours earlier. I was hungry for more than cum and with Jason's balls drained, we'd decided to go to dinner in the hotel's dining room before more sex. Showering off the spit and drool my oral antics had left on my breasts, we dressed. It was a warm evening for the late Fall and we'd come out onto the balcony for drinks before going to dinner. Drinks and dinner were forgotten when Jason got frisky again. I should have expected it. Jason loves a woman wearing a garter belt and he'd had a look in his eyes as he'd watched me hook on my hose.
    :kiss:I love dressing nicely and I'd started wearing skirts and dresses almost all the time since the time a newly deflowered 16 year old Jason had begun pounding my pussy lips until they were swollen and sore for days at a time. Tight jeans and swollen pussy lips are not a good match for comfort! LOL Besides, Jason was leaving so much cum inside me I was always worried hubby might see the crotch of my slacks or jeans develope a wet spot. Dresses and skirts with garter belts became my go-to clothes of choice and by now it was almost all I wore when away from home. Sometimes with, sometimes without panties if I was feeling wicked...
    :kiss:Standing to enjoy the view from the balcony, Jason had finished his drink quickly and then pinned me against the railing of the balcony. Laughing I told him I couldn't believe he was still horney so soon after coming twice. Jason hadn't answered, only trapping me between his legs, taking my drink glass from my hand and setting it aside. He kissed me while unbuttoning my blouse and reaching around to unhook my bra to bare my tits. Molding my tits while sucking on my now hard nipples. Despite my objections his hands went up my skirt to strip my panties down to my thighs before grabbing my now bare ass with strong hands. Turning me to face the buildings across the street, Jason had pulled my skirt up and over my ass. I held my blouse closed so I wasn't flashing tit to the people on the street below. Spreading my legs with his knees, Jason worked the tip of his cock into my pussy hole while I reminded him that the bed was just a few steps away.
    :kiss:Jason had come in my mouth the two previous times so I was a little dry at the start but juiced up quickly as he worked his cock inside me. We were four stories from ground level so no one I was watching on the street below could know I was being fucked. Across the street though, anyone looking out and down from the windows of the taller buildings could watch us fucking. I love public sex and knowing I was probably being watched from the darkly tinted windows as I enjoyed every inch of cock Jason was pushing inside me made my pussy wetter. Any objections I may have had quickly vanished as his large cock stroked in and out harder and faster as my stretched pussy became wetter. My objections became words of encouragment for Jason to fuck me harder.
    :kiss:With heels on I was taller than Jason and, unable to spread my legs wider because of my panties around my thighs, he was having trouble keeping his cock in me as he began thrusting faster. Pulling out, Jason put me on my hands and knees and mounted me doggy. Though Jason had come twice already this was our first fuck that had my pussy being pounded hard. Both previous times he'd fucked my mouth and except for a little finger fucking my pussy was feeling ignored. Both times had been mostly about relieving the pressure in his balls. I hadn't come yet and I was determined to change that lack as my fingers pressed and slid across my slippery clit while Jason's large, swinging ball sac flapped against my fingers. Jason had come twice before so this was a long, long fuck for both of us as he used his grip on my garter to pull me back to meet his thrusts. I came first as I made my orgasms go on and on by frigging my clit while he fucked me. My cries of orgasm and my urging him to fuck me harder caused him to do just that. The sound of ass cheeks being pounded was loud. My cunt clamping around his cock as I came caused him to come soon after me.

:kiss:......I looked down and between my legs as Jason withrew and watched as a long, thick string of man cum began forming on my pussy lips. Before it could break and drop to the carpet, I reached and pulled my fingers through my slit to collect all the cum. cum 12.jpg Watching me drip our cum into my mouth before licking my fingers clean always excited Jason. We'd been planning to go to the dining room for supper but with our cum still wetting my pussy lips, I looked over my shoulder and mused, "I guess it's room service tonight."
    :kiss:Though I joked about room service I didn't really want it. I wanted a nice dinner downstairs. I continued to kneel on the indoor/outdoor carpet on the balcony and gathered my skirt up to keep it from getting cum stained. Jason was still catching his breath as I turned to take his softening cock in my mouth to suck our sex cum from it. Finished, I sat and leaned back against the chaise. My knees were red and irritated from the rough carpet. My new hose were ruined. I couldn't wear my skirt now. Jason pulled my panties all the way off when I asked. With one hand holding my skirt up and the other between my legs to catch any dripping cum I made my way to the bathroom.
    :kiss:Jason followed and with the experienced movements of a long time lover cleaned my pussy lips and slit free of cum with a washclothe. But I knew how much juice I make when I come so with what was left of Jason's cum in me also I retrieved an emergency tampon from my purse and inserted it to keep my panties dry. We kissed, laughed and Jason made threats of what he was going to do to me after dinner while we dressed again. A little skin lotion on my irritated knees and, changed into slacks, we went to dinner.
    :kiss:Dinner was such exquisite agony. Role playing as platonic step-mom and step-son to any who might be watching, while in soft voices we described in detail what we were going to do to each other once back in the suite. I love hearing about Jason's time with other women so over the main course he related a couple of times he'd had fun with a particular co-ed. Jason gets very aroused watching, hearing, or knowing I'm getting fucked so over dessert I told him of my last sexual encounter. Smiling, I kept him hard describing my last time with another lover......

:kiss:I'd moved into a very nice hotel penthouse in Charleston while my new house was being built. Taking a break from doing nothing late one afternoon, I'd decided to go have a liquid lunch in the hotel bar. The man I met was a guy staying at the hotel while on vacation. He'd asked if he could buy me a drink and on my third drink I'd decided to let him get lucky. I was getting horny and he was available. I pretended not to notice the light band of skin where he'd removed his wedding ring. I gave him a bullshit story about my husband being upstairs asleep after driving all day and suggested we go to his room. He now had to admit that his wife was upstairs asleep after a long morning of sightseeing. She'd gotten seasick on the boat ride to Fort Sumter. Talk about a landlubber!
    :kiss:He was so damned frustrated as he admitted that he couldn't get another room for us. All he had was his credit card and if his wifey saw TWO rooms charged on it... I just smiled and asked if his car was in the parking lot. Catching the not so subtle hint he asked if I'd like to see his car. He'd entered after I'd seated myself and as we stood up from our bar stools he was very surprised by my height. Wearing 3" heels I was at least five inches taller than his medium height of 5'8". He just grinned and asked if tall girls were worth the climb. I put my arm around his shoulders playfully and whispered, 'Hell yea,' in his ear before he led me to the parking lot.
    :kiss:Climbing into the backseat of his car a few minutes later, I drew up my skirt and pushed my panties down, leaving them dangling from one ankle as he closed the door. I drew my knees up almost to my armpits and spread my legs as wide as the seat would allow as he moved on top of me. It was still daylight so we had to try and stay as low as we could so people parking their cars in the lot wouldn't see us. God, it felt like we were both 16 again. Trying to move in the cramped seat to help him while he fumbled to unbutton my blouse and unhook my bra. We were both laughing, remembering and telling each other about the last time we had fucked in a car. Steaming up the windows with our fucking.
    :kiss:He wanted to taste my pussy and I sure as hell wasn't going to say no! There wasn't much room for pussy licking and after only a few minutes he moved back to cover me. I grabbed his cock and put the tip to my slit. We both sighed as he slid easily into my well lubricated pussy. There was much laughter and giggling as we fucked in the cramped space.
    :kiss:He was especially turned on when I asked him to come in my mouth so I wouldn't drip cum all over his seat. I guessed it was something his wife didn't do. It required some acrobatics to get his cock in my mouth when he told me he was close to coming. He had an average sized cock, just perfect for me to give head to because I didn't have to worry about gagging. Smelling and tasting my pussy on his cock as he finished by using my mouth was worth the odd, back bending positions we were in though. Grabbing my head, he flattened my nose against his pubic hair as he groaned and released.
    :kiss:It must have been some time since he'd fucked his wife because he filled my mouth with four or five streams of cum before he relaxed and released my head, his cock still twitching as more cum dribbled onto my tongue. I pulled back until just his tip was in my mouth and let him feel me swallow cum around his cock before moving to take his full length back in. With just my mouth on his cock, I tightened my lips around his still firm flesh as I pulled back to milk and suck every drop I could from his shaft. I kept milking and sucking until I knew I had every drop of cum.
    :kiss:I laid back on the seat again after sucking him dry. His cock was still hard and he slid back inside my pussy as I licked my lips clean. He pushed a small drop of cum from the corner of my mouth inside and I sucked on his finger as he continued to fuck me with slow, easy strokes. When I told him how delicious his cum had tasted he began moving between my legs faster. After only a few minutes he exclaimed in amazement that he was going to come again. I told him I wanted cum in my pussy and he sped up his fucking even more. Having just come he lasted longer and his frantic, fucking thrusts had the car rocking before he spilled inside me. Exhausted, he tried to keep his weight off me while catching his breath.
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=5]:kiss:When he started to pull out I grabbed his ass and asked him to stay in me. He handed me my purse when I asked for it and I got my emergency tampon out. I pulled my skirt up further to keep it from getting cum stained and only then gave him the go ahead to pull out of my pussy. When his cock slid out I was ready to slide the tampon in to keep from dripping cum. I cleaned his cock with my tongue and mouth. Afterwards we laughed as I pulled my bra back over my tits while he tried to reach behind me to hook it. I finally said to wait until we were out of the car.
    :kiss:Climbing from the car a few minutes later, we were laughing and kissing beside the car and feeling much, much more relaxed. I hadn't come but spur-of-the-moment sex when I'm in the mood just relaxes the hell out'a me. I again pulled my bra over my tits and turned my back to him so he could reach up the back of my blouse and have an easier time hooking it. I had sani-wipes in my purse and gave him several to wipe the pussy smell from his face and hands while I reached up my skirt to wipe my pussy lips and slit clean. Holding onto his shoulder for balance, I put my panties back on. Standing between the cars, his body mostly blocked anyone from seeing me, but looking up I spotted one couple on their fourth floor balcony looking down. They were very interested in watching me lift one leg and then the other to slip my panties on. Fuck it... I didn't know them and they'd never know me so I blew them a kiss and continued tucking my blouse back into my skirt.
    :kiss:Combing my fingers through my hair while we walked back to the hotel lobby, I was in a much better mood. Back in the bar over a last drink, he admitted he wished his wife was as spontaneous as I was. I had a feeling he was talking more about my swallowing cum than my wanting to fuck. I asked if he ate his wife's pussy and he admitted he loved eating pussy. I told him to take her home and eat her pussy until she came. Fuck her pussy until he was ready to come, I told him, and then just put his cock in her face. She either opened her mouth or got a facial. If a facial he could push the cum into her mouth with a finger. Either way, what was good for the gander is good for the goose. If a woman expected full service oral sex she should expect to give it, too.

:kiss:......Jason laughed when I told him the last bit about my sex advice to the guy, saying he hoped the guy was at home right now fucking his wife's mouth. I told him it would be a few days if the guy kept to schedule he said he was. When Jason looked quizzical I told him, "I only sucked him dry yesterday. Give the guy time to get home."
    :kiss:Jason groaned and admitted it was probably a good thing he was wearing dark pants because I'd kept him so hard he was probably leaking pre-cum like crazy. I told Jason I was just as glad I had a tampon inserted to soak up our sex cum or I'd have a wet spot in the crotch of my slacks, too.
    [:kiss:It's not often that Jason and I are dressed up for dinner so instead of going upstairs right away to fuck again, I guided Jason into the hotel bar for after dinner drinks. With four inch heels on I was 6' 2" and my tall, lean body was emphasized. There were many more men here than women and I got my share of admiring looks. Jason wasn't 21 yet but the bartender saw my penthouse suite key when I asked for the drinks to be charged to my room. He knew how much I was spending in this hotel for the penthouse. He didn't argue when I told him Jason was over 21. Jason had noticed the looks I'd gotten from the other men in the bar, also, and as we nursed our drinks at the bar he asked me what it was like.
    :kiss:"What, what is like," I asked him.
    :kiss:"Knowing that every guy in here would do just about anything to take you upstairs for an hour."
    :kiss:"I don't know. Just don't think about it most of the time."
    :kiss:Jason sighed, "Must be nice to know you can have sex anytime you want just by going downstairs to the bar in the hotel you're staying at."
    :kiss:"Yea, right, like you're suffering from a serious lack of pussy? How many girls have you told me you'd fucked already this semester," I asked him mockingly. I couldn't take Jason seriously. He was a handsome guy and, thanks to his dad's will, was also seriously rich. The guy had everything going for him. Looks, brains, money and a huge fucking cock that kept women (like me) returning for more fucking. Not to mention parties with many, many horney sorority babes. If he went through a period of blueballs it would only be because he wasn't looking for pussy.
    :kiss:Jason laughed and admitted he got his share but then said it wasn't the same. "I could leave right now and in ten minutes one of these guys would be buying you a drink and in half-an-hour you could be upstairs fucking a complete stranger. Just doesn't work that way for a guy."
    :kiss:"It would for the guy fucking me," I said.
    :kiss:Jason grinned, "Let's do an empirical test of my hypothesis..."
    :kiss:I interrupted. "Ohh, look at you using all those big words you learned in college."
    :kiss:Jason continued as if I hadn't interrupted. "I'm going to leave and I bet you'll be upstairs within thirty minutes." The thought of me with a stranger didn't faze Jason. Since our trip to Spain we both knew I'd spread my legs just for fun. Sure as hell Jason had watched me being fucked so many times he was beyond jealousy. I knew the thought of me returning to our suite with a pussy filled with a stranger's cum only excited him.
    :kiss:"And what do you win if you're right?"
    :kiss:"I get to do something new to you that one of my girlfriends found very pleasurable."
    :kiss:"Something new... Something new to me would take some imagination to come up with," I laughed.
    :kiss:"Not so much imagination as the fact I was horny and in a hurry and something was in the way," Jason replied cryptically.
    :kiss:"And if you lose our little bet?"
    :kiss:"Yea, like there's a chance in hell that's gonna happen. See ya in an hour or two," he said and left.
    :kiss:I remained sitting at the bar wondering what the 'something new' might be when I remembered I had something in the way, also. Going to the ladies room I removed the now cum soaked tampon and flushed it. Back on my seat, I ordered another drink. Jason was only off by a few minutes before a guy approached me and I again pretended not to notice where a wedding ring had been until just a few minutes before. I made up a story that Jason was my hubby was upstairs not feeling well and probably knocked out with cold and flu medicine.
    :kiss:This time there was no wifey upstairs but it was closer to 35 minutes than 30 before I was naked and on my back while he spread my legs wider. I wasn't going to quibble about a few minutes one way or the other and decided Jason had won our bet as his cock slid into me.
    :kiss:This gentleman was so excited to have gotten lucky that he came quickly and seemed very embarrassed until I took him in my mouth to get him hard again. I guessed his age around 55-60 years old and it took some hand and mouth action to get him hard again but I took my time sucking him. I love playing with a soft cock and both of us enjoyed it with my lips pressed against his groin while my tongue rolled his cock around my mouth. When he began to harden I moved on top to ride his cock cowgirl.
    :kiss:Our second fuck was much longer and much, much more satisfying for both of us as I rode his cock while fingering my clit. I wasn't really trying to achieve an orgasm but it sure as hell felt good! He was more than satisfied to let me twerk my way to happiness while he fondled my tits and pinched my hard nipples. When I cried out that I wanted to be fucked hard, his hands held me in place as he thrust up with his hips to bounce me over his prone body until he came.
    :kiss:I collapsed on top of him. We were both out of breath and breathing hard. He wrapped me in his arms while we rested, his hot breath on my neck. I moved up a little and let his softening cock slide from my pussy. He made a joke about me getting his stomach wet from the cum leaking from my pussy. I was too well content to move though. I continued to drip cum onto his stomach as I kissed and sucked on his neck. Both of us whispering in the other's ear how good our unexpected sex had been. When I had the strength, I moved down his legs and held my hair out of the way while sucking his cock clean. He very much enjoyed that so I took my time licking our cum from his stomach and cleaning his cock while he watched.
    :kiss:Afterwards we found enough room on the bed where neither of us were lying in a wet spot. We lounged on the bed smoking and after I finished my second cigarette I made excuses about an early start to our trip in the morning. Some toilette paper held in place by my panties kept my panties mostly cum free for the short trip to my suite.
    :kiss:Poor Jason was asleep when I entered the suite. I thought about taking a shower to wash the cum and sweat off but not for long. Jason wasn't a stranger to me offering him sloppy seconds. I knew it turned him on to fuck me while knowing I had another man's cum making my pussy wet. I stripped off my clothes and woke him by sucking his cock.
    :kiss:Jason enjoyed his blowjob for a few minutes as I played with his cock before pulling me up for a kiss. "You smell of sex," he whispered.
    :kiss:"I should after being fucked two times."
    :kiss:"You smell like cigarettes, too." Jason didn't mind me getting fucked but he disapproved of my occasional cigarette. "So, one guy twice or two guys each once," Jason asked as I moved on top and positioned his cock to my pussy hole. I smiled as I let his length penetrate me. I was wet with cum and stretched and Jason's cock slid up my pussy easily.
    :kiss:"What do you think," I asked playfully before moaning as another inch disappeared inside my pussy.
    :kiss:"I think one guy because if you'd had two hard cocks all to yourself I wouldn't see you until sometime tomorrow," he answered before drawing me down to suck on my tits while I worked more of his large cock up my creamy pussy.
    :kiss:"You know me soooo well," I laughed as I felt my pussy stretch to take the last two inches of Jason's big cock. He's very thick at the base but, wet with another man's cum, it wasn't long before I was grinding my pussy lips against his crotch getting every last bit of his cock inside me. Feeling so good and exhaling a sigh as I got all of his cock inside me as I could, I put my hands on his chest and leaned forward to move my hips slowly over his cock.
    :kiss:Taking a new lover for the first time is fun but for real gratification during sex I like a lover I've 'broken in' several times and I've 'broken in' Jason several hundred times over the years since taking his virginity. Jason knows what I want sometimes before even I do. He remained motionless as I closed my eyes and began to move my hips in a tight circle. His hands left my hips so his touch wouldn't distract me as I told him how good it felt to have him inside me. God, it did feel so good. Only Jason's huge cock and my largest dildos could fill and stretch me this much.
    :kiss:I felt good as I moved slowly on top of Jason. The stranger yesterday, Jason today and the stranger just now had my pussy stretched and feeling very well fucked. Jason had already come twice so I knew this hard cock would last for a loooong time. Looking down at Jason through slitted eyes, I asked when he was going to show me the 'something new' he'd talked about in the bar.
    :kiss:"Right now," Jason replied. Snaking an arm around my back, he pressed me to him as he sat up and continued onto his knees, reversing our position and laying me on my back while still keeping his cock inside me. Kissing me for several minutes while moving his cock in the same slow stroking of my pussy that moments before I'd been using riding his cock. I was shocked when Jason pulled his cock out and slowly kissed his way between my tits, down my stomach and over my mound.
    :kiss:Never before had Jason eaten my pussy after he or someone else had come in me. My breath caught as his tongue teased my pussy hole. The full length of his tongue moving up and through my wet slit, dipping into my hole, pressing against my hard clit. His mouth molding to my slit to suck on my clit. If Jason found the taste of another man's cum in my pussy strange he didn't hesitate to eat me until I came hard on his face. Crying out that I was coming and clamping his head between my thighs while humping his mouth, bumping my clit against his nose in my gyrations as I came.
    :kiss:I was still moaning how good he'd eaten me when I heard the familiar buzz of a vibrator being turned on and felt it inserted up my pussy. The vibrations as it was pushed deep and then deeper still made my entire abdomen vibrate. I was on my back with my legs open and eyes closed just enjoying the attention my pussy was receiving when the vibrator was pushed as far up my pussy as Jason could manage.
    :kiss:Moving over me as I spread my legs wider, he guided the tip of his cock between my lips. I thought he was going to pull the vibrator out but he surprised me yet again and left the vibrator inside my pussy. The first two or three inches of his cock pushed inside me before I felt the tip hit the vibrator. :kiss:I was surprised at how easily the tip of his cock rode up and over the vibrator. The deeper Jason's cock went the more stretched my pussy walls became. I'd never felt so full even when double teamed in my ass and pussy. Jason only had half his length inside me and I was begging him to stop. That I couldn't take so much in my cunt!
    :kiss:I was unconsciously squirming up the bed trying to stop his cock from going deeper until I couldn't go any further. I was pressed to the headboard of the bed while pushing at Jason with my hands. Jason had followed and I cried out as more of his cock slid up. Jason has a thick cock and with the vibrator in my cunt also it felt like I had two huge cocks inside me. I'd been happy only minutes before at the attention shown between my legs. Now I was getting too much attention!
    :kiss:Seated deep as his hard groin met my pussy lips, Jason smiled down at me. :kiss:"I knew you could take it if my girlfriend could. How's it feel?"
    :kiss:"God, Jason," I managed to gasp. "I feel... I feel like every part of me is stretched to the max. I'm so damned full..."
    :kiss:The feeling of fullness, the vibrations coming from so deep inside me... All of it was intensified as I cried out when Jason began to fuck me. He wasn't tender in his fucking either. Pulling out before slamming his cock into me over and over. I was soon begging him to come in me. To come quickly because I couldn't take more.
    :kiss:I lost track of time as Jason rose up on locked elbows to slam my pussy with his cock. Jason's groin met mine hard enough to push me up the mattress until my neck was bent against the bed's headboard. The intense feeling I get at my pussy hole as I'm stretched by Jason's thick cock was matched by the feeling deep inside me as I panted and begged Jason to come. :kiss:Spreading my legs until my knees were against the mattress did nothing to relieve the fullness inside me. As many times as I begged Jason to come he was telling me how tight I was. How the vibrator was feeling so good against his cock.
    :kiss:Nothing this intense can last forever. I could feel not just Jason's cock inside me but the vibrator sliding in time with his thrusts. I could tell he was trying to make the sex last. Slowing when he got too close to coming. But the vibrator and the tightness of my cunt finally had him so close he began slamming between my legs faster as I squirmed and tried to escape the how abused my cunt felt deep inside me as well as at my hole. Jason finally stiffened and held his cock deep as he cried out and came. Pushing between my legs as he tried to get just a little deeper as he spilled his cum
    :kiss:Stilling above me as I felt the last contraction of his cock, Jason groaned and let his arms ease his weight upon me. Both of us could hear and feel the vibrator still buzzing away inside me. When Jason pulled out I pushed him off me and got to my knees, dripping cum from my gapping pussy while trying to push the vibrator out of my cunt. Pushing fingers inside my hole to grab the vibrator didn't work as I found out why Jason's cock slid so easily past the vibrator. He'd inserted it thick base first. My fingertips just barely touched the slick, cum wet tapered tip of the vibrator. I couldn't get a good grip on the damned thing to pull it out!
    :kiss:Thankfully my cunt was stretched wide open and very wet, very slippery. Along with the aid of gravity the vibrator slowly vibrated its way down my pussy until my fingers could tease it the rest if the way out. I stayed squatting on my knees while more cum dripped onto the bed sheet. My pussy had never gaped so wide from top to bottom. LOL
    :kiss:Turning the buzzing thing off, I was surprised to see it was only a six inch dildo. It had felt like a ten inch! I dropped it on the bed and moved away from the puddle of cum I'd left on the bed sheet before flopping omto my back exhausted. I told Jason to warn me next time he wanted to test how much my pussy could take. Jason just laughed and told me that if his 5' 5" girlfriend could take it he'd been sure I could.
    :kiss:We fell asleep spooning and at sometime before the sun rose Jason woke me by pulling one of my legs over his hip and sliding up my pussy from behind. I love spooning sex. My neck was there to be kissed. My tits were there to be squeezed and molded. With one leg over Jason's hips my pussy was there open and wet. After Jason came I didn't care I was lying in a wet spot and fell asleep with his hand still cupping one of my tits.
    :kiss:Morning sex turned out to be stand up sex in the shower. With unlimited hot water, Jason took his time fucking me face-to-face before turning me around to lean over, propping myself up on out-stretched hands as he mounted me from behind. Moving me so the shower spray didn't wash off our lubricating juices, Jason worked his cock inside me until his cock was good and wet. Pulling out, I wasn't surprised to feel his tip move to probe my asshole.
    :kiss:I don't get anything from anal sex except knowing my lover is happy. I hadn't used an enema but since we were in the shower it didn't matter to me. Trying to relax as much as possible helped Jason's tip push past my asshole and then begin a long, long slide up my ass. Jason doesn't usually last long in my ass but this morning was the exception to the rule as he gave my ass a royal pounding. Finally coming, he washed his cock off while I squatted to let his cum drain onto the shower floor from my gaped open ass before finishing my shower.
    :kiss:Driving back to Jason's frat house we were both well satisfied from our overnight sex trip. Promising to visit for Christmas, Jason got out of the car and I drove the long trip home. Unpacking, I found the 6" dildo at the bottom of my bag with a note taped to it... ' Keep It. For Christmas I'm bringing an 8" vibrator.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

doggy 24.gif clothes 8.jpg blow job 9.jpg cum 12.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  2. Saints fan 11

Saints fan 11 Porn Star

Always enjoy your stories. Great job

3. Wackstevens95

Wackstevens95 Sex Lover

Damn... Now that's a wicked story

4. JKitty

JKitty Sex Lover

Thanks. I'm glad you liked it.

5. spellbinder2017

spellbinder2017 Sex Lover

CAPTIVATING!!! You are extremely gifted with the talent of writing. You Must Truly Be A Very Beautiful And Visually Stunning Woman who's sexuality seems to know no bounds. Erotica,,,, men search for that one woman who can captivate their every fantasy and desire!!! You Are That Rare Woman who can brings that level of erotica and raw, intense, sexual desire!!! I can feel it in the passion and details of your writing style. Great Read!!! RARE!!! YOU ARE THE RAREST OF RARE!!!

Keep Writing,,,,, Please!!!

6. JKitty

JKitty Sex Lover

Thanks for the praise but most of my writing lately is on xhamster internet site