1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Distant Lover

Distant Lover Master of Facts

By Molly Moore, Washington Post Foreign Service, April 29, 2008

This prison is majority Muslim -- as is virtually every house of incarceration in France. About 60 to 70 percent of all inmates in the country's prison system are Muslim, according to Muslim leaders, sociologists and researchers, though Muslims make up only about 12 percent of the country's population...

As a matter of policy, the French government does not collect data on race, religion or ethnicity on its citizens in any capacity, making it difficult to obtain precise figures on the makeup of prison populations. But demographers, sociologists and Muslim leaders have compiled generally accepted estimates showing Muslim inmate populations nationwide averaging between 60 and 70 percent.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...4/28/AR2008042802560.html?sid=ST2008042802857

--------

What this means is that the incarceration rate for Muslims living in France is 11.11 to 12.95 time the rate for non Muslims.

This article is written in such a way as to try to make the reader sympathetic to Muslims living in France, who are in prison. For example, the author quotes Jeanne Sautière, director of integration and religious groups for the French prison system, as saying "Many immigrants arrive in France in difficult financial situations, which make delinquency more frequent."

Nevertheless, Oriental immigrants to the United States do not have a high crime rate. Neither did Jewish immigrants during the turn of the last century.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
  2. tenguy

tenguy Reasoned voice of XNXX

According to some sources, the US prison population that claim to be Muslim is over 30%, but that of those inmate converting to a religion while in prison, 80% chose Islam.

3. chris4sylvia

chris4sylvia Charming, Sexy, Unique and Priceless..

Why has it taken you this long to post the report, considering it was published in 2008?

Non-rhetorical question so no reason not to answer it D.L.

4. shootersa

shootersa Frisky Feline

race baiting putz.
    DL and another user are getting more and more shrill every time I wander by.

I wonder; does someone have a tranquiler gun I could borrow?

5. Distant Lover

The only thing that has changed since 2008 is that the Muslims in France have had six more years to wear out their welcome in France.

• Like Like x 1
  6. shadow walker

shadow walker Полковник

Eh Frances problem for letting Islamists in. Fence the sand box off and let them kill eachother those that live get hunted down by US forces.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ridgerunner

ridgerunner gardener of stone

dippie you are still out of reality
    first most inmates in the US that convert to or find a religion are going to either judaism or islam because of the fact that prison food sucks and as a jewish person or a muslim you are given special meals

and for the record we now have 3 jewish units in texas for the serial offenders(poeple that have committed at least 3 serious felonies) that have kosher kitchens
    we have 1 unit up near kerrville that is primarily german immigrants or their descendants

from the numbers i gathered earlier the conversion rate in US prisons to islam was about 80% most of those being those ultra scarey blacks that frighten you so much

8. 69magpie

69magpie Mischievous Magpie

Because he's found a new hobby horse to jump onto, after the tragedy that happened in France last week doggo's eyes must have lit up with joy.

9. wantsomefun

wantsomefun Storyteller and Lover In XNXX Heaven

10. Distant Lover

I amire Jews and Orientals. Nevertheless, by criteria I respect, the races are not intrinsically equal.

Whenever I point that out, all you and others of your persuasion can do is shout, "DL's a racist!" You can't disprove the Master of Facts.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  11. Distant Lover

Muslims in France have a very high crime rate. The French government refuses to collect and disseminate data pertaining to this. Both of those facts merit propagation.

Jews and Orientals have low crime rates, even when they are poor immigrants.

There should never be any taboos and sanctions against telling the truth, especially when the truth has legitimate policy implications.

• Like Like x 1
  12. chris4sylvia

You mean that D.L. is acknowledging that the attack was NOT carried out by some young, uneducated African-American's

13. Distant Lover

Black criminals usually have simpler motivations. I do acknowledge that Muslims in France seem to have an even higher crime rate than blacks in the United States. I do not quite understand why. According to my racial theories it should be the other way around.

• Like Like x 1
  14. chris4sylvia

Just shows that your racial theories are NOT accurate, which is what people on here have been trying to point out to you for ages.

Now when are you going to answer the non-rhetorical questions that have been directed at you?

15. deviousdave

deviousdave Title request rejected

The Muslims in prisons around the world belong to many different races. What they have in common is faith in a concept that dehumanises anyone that doesn't adhere to the same branch of Islam as them. A belief system that treats women only marginally better than slaves. A belief structure that discourages integration with westerners. A system that has its own laws which they believe supersede the laws of the land, and at its core, it's a religion that is openly anti-Semitic.
    Forget race. Concentrate on ideology.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Distant Lover

In theories regarding human affairs one should not expect precision. The different races do differ significantly in ways that can be explained genetically by characteristics which in the past promoted prolificacy.

Arabs have low crime rates in Arab countries, but Arab countries have draconian criminal justice systems. Whites, and particularly whites liberals, err in assuming that most people are as evolved as they are.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Distant Lover

I certainly agree with you about Islam. To test your thesis about race would need to compare the crime rates of European converts to Islam with that of Arabs who have lost their Islamic faith.

This would be difficult because of European laws against collecting and propagating data about racial and religious differences in crime.

• Like Like x 1
  18. chris4sylvia

So when are you going to answer the non-rhetorical questions that have been directed to you?

19. deviousdave

deviousdave Title request rejected

Another problem is that a sizeable proportion of white Muslims, converted to Islam while already in the prison system. It's difficult to make sense of the high rate of Muslims in prison, but one factor that skews the results is that Islam does a lot a of recruiting within the prison system, a lot of the time not to rehabilitate people, much of the proselytising and recruitment comes from gangs looking for new members. Disillusioned young individuals with no hope in life are very susceptible finding somewhere to fit in. Many of the anti-western sects of Islam are full of people that were converted while already locked up.

• Like Like x 1
  20. ridgerunner

ridgerunner gardener of stone

you will notice that the puppy has avoided the words that were said about the status of converts in prison