1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. shootersa

shootersa Frisky Feline

From the EEOC web site;
    https://www1.eeoc.gov//laws/practices/index.cfm?renderforprint=1
    Recruitment
    It is also illegal for an employer to recruit new employees in a way that discriminates against them because of their race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.​

For example, an employer's reliance on word-of-mouth recruitment by its mostly Hispanic work force may violate the law if the result is that almost all new hires are Hispanic.​

Application & Hiring
    It is illegal for an employer to discriminate against a job applicant because of his or her race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information. For example, an employer may not refuse to give employment applications to people of a certain race.​

An employer may not base hiring decisions on stereotypes and assumptions about a person's race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.
    And there are several key legal cases on point that basically state when management, either in writing or by action, expresses a preference for, or an exclusion of, a protected class, that is illegal. You should perhaps Google for them.

You remind Shooter of a company he consulted for once; the consultation was to help the company avoid future charges of discrimination.
    After meeting with the all white male management group and suffering through several hours of "How can we word our policy and practices to avoid appearing discriminatory while still hiring only white males?" Shooter pointed out that the EEOC would take one look at the all white, all male management team, and the all white, all male workforce, and conclude they were still discriminating, no matter what their policy said, no matter how they recruited, and no matter what their stated practice was.

His parting remark to the now angry CEO was "If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and shits like a duck, you can reliably conclude that it is a duck", and that is exactly what the EEOC will conclude when they follow up with you.

And yes, he still cashed their check.

1. View previous comments...
    2. msman
      But if you work for the government or do business with the government you do not have equal rights if you are a white man.
      Qualifications does not matter.

msman, Nov 3, 2017
      Distant Lover likes this.
    3. shootersa
      That is incorrect.
      Government agencies give preference in hiring under EEOC guidelines, but once in, government employees have to be fired with dynamite.
      Their jobs are well protected by civil service rules, no matter if they are white or something else.

Wait. Qualifications?
      You don't mean to say that anyone inside of government actually expects a government employee to do something, much less be qualified to do something, right?

What you meant to say is that qualifications are not an issue of concern when hiring ANY government employee. Right?

shootersa, Nov 4, 2017
    4. msman
      I don't even know if the same rules are used as it was when I worked for the government.
      Back then they went by the point system when hiring. White men had to score their points with their education and experience.
      Blacks got points just for being black.

msman, Nov 4, 2017
    5. shootersa
      The lack of actual qualifications might explain how you got your job then...........

shootersa, Nov 5, 2017
    6. msman
      Do you know what job I had?

msman, Nov 5, 2017
  2. shootersa

shootersa Frisky Feline

............ and in fact a year or so later Shooter saw where the EEOC again nailed the company for discrimination based on their hiring practices.
    The company was still all white male, except for, you know, a couple of "office managers" who were really just hourly sales clerks, hired to show the companies "good faith efforts" to comply with the EEOC settlement terms in the first action.
    The problem was, the white male managers told the "office managers" when they hired them that they were token hires, and would never be promoted cause, you know, only men can really succeed in this job".
    The office managers thought the EEOC would like to know about that.
    Turns out, the EEOC did.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  3. imported__2355

imported__2355 Ungodly Intelligent And Attractive

As I said, her "preference" should be ignored in hiring. If she were to push the issue either with current or future employees, that would be different

1. shootersa
      Coulda, woulda, shoulda ...................
      The EEOC would take exception to your position.

shootersa, Nov 2, 2017
  4. imported__2355

imported__2355 Ungodly Intelligent And Attractive

Maybe. If she is the one who decides new hires. If she made her hiring decisions based on what she liked and not merit. If she could control what job opportunities perspective hired were made aware of and especially if a pattern of such behavior was evident.
    In which case it would be me agreeing with them.
    Until that can be shown, I'll hold my opinion of their hiring practices and avoid any interviews with her..