1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Yessirplease12

Yessirplease12 Newcumer

As I feel the cock start pounding at my throat I feel my asshole being probed. I start to moan on the cock, but it's muffled my noises with each thrust causing gagging. I feel my body tense up as a hand rubs my thick push juice from my aching hole to my tight asshole. Trying to squeeze it together as I feel the fingers spreading my cheeks wide and starting to rub a finger deep in me. I've never felt such rough play in my ass but I am loving it. Feeling it stretch to who ever is wanting it. Feeling hot spit hit my cheek as you start to rub two fingers now through my hole. I couldn't stop it with the cock in my mouth bouncing his balls off my chin with each thrust. Completely controlling my face as I feel the shaft pull from my face as spit and cum drip down in a stream. Covering my body as I feel the head start bouncing off my nose. Wet and thick mixture covering my face as I moan in pleasure and pain at the now pressing cock pushing into my asshole. I felt my legs being pulled apart as suddenly the pressure of an entire dick pushing deep into my bowels. Pushing in and out in a slow but swift motion. Leaving me no time for pain as I feel my body cumming uncontrollably. As soon as He noticed I heard Him sigh. He was the one fucking my ass. Suddenly I felt something brush by me. I couldn't focus as spit covered my eyes from the cock bouncing off my face. Suddenly I feel my body being positioned so that my tits were hanging to the ground. Then someone gripped my nipples as my tits were being bound. I could feel the blood tingling in my bursting nipples. So sensitive and now pounding with a need to be pinched. Then I feel someone slapping my tits. I didn't feel it at first but suddenly, I felt a stinging sensation through out my chest. Each slap was more pain that made my cunt drip. The cock continued to tear into my ass as I feel my tits getting so heavy and hot. Then the slaps stopped as I felt a hand rub over my nipples. Suddenly my mouth is opened again and then a cock is slipped between my now purplish tits. The friend was fucking my tits. He positioned my head so that the tip slapped my lips with every thrust. He was still plunging deep in my ass as He then turned His attention to my swollen clit. I could feel Him pinching and twisting my clit boner as my ass started giving in to your thrusts. The tip slipping to the rim then pushing deep again. Feeling me tighten but knowing it will do no good. Suddenly I feel hot cum shooting all over my face.
    "And I better not see a mess pet. You wanted to be used you better be grateful for your reward."
    I start licking as I feel the load shoot over my eye and nose. Thick and creamy as it covers my face. I feel it slipping all over as He keeps thrusting. He then holds me tight as He pulls His tip out and holds open my ass. I then feel hot cum filling my asshole as you hold me still.
    "Good pet. Take your cream pie. Now clean it all up."
    I get down and start licking the floor. I can't understand what's going on but I love the feeling of submission.
    "Normally you wouldn't be allowed to cum but you disobeyed tonight. So we will give you a proper shower before bed. Come here at once pert." As you point to a spot on the floor. I wonder what you mean as I crawl over. I see you two holding your cocks as I'm positioned on all four. He then reaches up and takes my face in His hands, as if He is going to fuck my mouth again. Out of nowhere I feel a hot streak of liquid shooting in my mouth. He was pissing in my mouth. I went to flinch away and He starts spraying my hair. Then from my other side the other guy starts showering me with his piss. Starting at my head and shooting down to my cunt then coming back up. I am in shock at what's happening as you then wrap my lips around your dick and have me swallow two mouthfuls of your piss.
    "Good pet. Drink up. Such a dirty pet. You're learning well though."
    I sit there on all four covered in piss and cum. Feeling my cunt and asshole aching to be used but wanting to cry from the humiliation. What is happening? And why do I love this so much? I'm such a dirty slut....what's going to happen next?
    He must have seen me thinking and walked over,
    "I think you're ready to meet the group."