1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

Johanna Morgenthau and the Search for the Cinnamon Ice Cream

An erotic novel.
    The plot takes place in Germany in 1994, in an unnamed city.
    All characters in the story are at least 18 years old.

Link to Chapter 1
    Link to Chapter 2
    Link to Chapter 3
    Link to Chapter 4
    Link to Chapter 5

Link to Chapter 6

Chapter Seven: Night Live

A City Stroll at Night

Naked. Back in the city. It’s after midnight, and the moon shines in the sky. Johanna glides through the night air, landing quite roughly on a multi-story townhouse in the historic town, several roof tiles slide off and rain down into the garden.

What is she actually looking for? She’s not sure why she’s here. Since the visit to the director, there’s been a confusing jumble in her head.

She lies down on the roof tiles, looking at the moon. The moon gently kisses her forehead and embraces her. She breathes out in relief. The noise in her head subsides, and she can feel the people in the houses below her. She listens to their heartbeats.

She hears the excited hearts of a young couple, likely on their way to the bedroom.

She moves to the next roof, letting herself drop through the skylight. Third floor. She opens the apartment door. It’s locked, but she can open it anyway, at least for a very brief moment. She never felt the need to think much about how it works. It’s something the other Johanna brought with her, now it’s part of her.

She turns off the light in the hallway, becoming part of the shadow. The bedroom is dim, only a bedside lamp is on. She watches the two.

Both look around the room. They can probably sense someone is there, but Johanna is too well hidden; they don’t see her.

It’s so surreal. She stands right next to them, but like in a blind spot. She strokes their necks. The closer she is to them, the easier it is not to be noticed. The woman smells of lavender and lemon; she likes the scent. The man smells like a car workshop. He’s washed but can’t quite get rid of it.

She rests her chin on the woman’s shoulder and whispers very softly, “Don’t let me disturb you. I’m not really here. Enjoy each other. Give in to each other.”

The young woman shivers briefly, then continues to undress the man.

Amazing. Sneaking unseen through hallways is one thing, but this is something else.

Johanna caresses the couple as they kiss. She kisses him while the woman takes his cock into her mouth and starts to suck. Johanna lies beside her as he kneels between her legs and starts to fuck her. She looks so beautiful as pleasure slowly builds within her. Johanna likes how her breasts feel.

Gently, she guides the man towards herself, directing his hips to her lap. The woman looks at her while her partner begins to fuck Johanna. Her eyes dart around, trying to understand what’s happening but she can’t see Johanna.

Johanna has had enough, she pushes the man back to his partner, who wraps her arms around him and holds him tightly. He continues thrusting into her until he comes. Exhausted, they lie down to cuddle.

Johanna lies between them, both cuddling up to her. Both are in love, and it feels nice to lie here with them. They want a child, but the woman is worried about money. Slowly and carefully, Johanna takes this worry, wraps one end around her index finger, and gently pulls it out of the young woman’s head. The woman sighs and breathes out in relief.

After a while, Johanna gets up, leaving the young couple to their dreams, and continues her tour.

On the first floor lives a family; she goes into their apartment. The parents are already asleep. The son is still awake. She lies down on his bed, watching him. He could be handsome if they let him out in the sun and had him chop wood now and then. His computer is running. She looks through his bookshelf. No art crimes there, good.

He turns off the monitor, picks up a magazine. She watches him as he unzips his pants and slowly starts to stimulate his penis while looking at the women in the magazine. Johanna watches him masturbate for a bit, rubbing herself.

Finally, she speaks to him: „Young man, this won’t do.“

He startles, staring at the naked Johanna. His brain seems unable to process or explain her presence. On hands and knees, Johanna crawls over to him, firmly taking the magazine from his hand.

“A flock of young women out there are longing for an understanding, caring boyfriend. And here you are, wasting your manhood on a magazine. That’s not right.”

She strokes his thighs. He starts to say something, but she places a finger on his lips, “Shhh.” She smiles at him. “You’ll start a dance class and get some sun, okay? And do some sports.”

She gives him a big kiss on the mouth. “There’s a girl out there who would love to take care of your magic wand.”

She takes his cock into her mouth and starts to suck. She continues until he comes in her mouth. She kisses him, with the semen still in her mouth. Takes the magazine and drops it into the wastebasket.

She kisses him goodbye on the forehead, “Goodbye, handsome boy.”

She disappears from the apartment.

What now? She lies down on the wooden floor of the staircase. Feels the house. Next door, second floor. She tries for the first time to go directly through the wall into the next house. After a quarter of an hour, she gives up and takes the route over the roof.

The apartment is empty, good, Johanna has a craving. Off to the kitchen. Freezer? No cinnamon ice cream, that would have been too good. Fridge? Ah, jackpot! She fries herself a steak in butter, rare of course, and devours it greedily. Leaves everything as is; doing dishes isn’t her forte.

Was that it? Or is there someone else she wants to visit? Yes.

The woman in the apartment above her sits in her nightgown on the edge of the bed, shivering slightly. She holds a framed photo, looking at it. Johanna sits behind her on the bed, gently resting her chin on the woman’s shoulder, they look at the photo together, it’s a photo of her husband. She misses him a lot; he’s on a job in Chile. He has beautiful eyes, a kind smile.

Johanna places her hand on the woman’s heart. She relaxes, puts the picture away, and lies down in bed. Johanna lies down with her. The woman starts to cry softly. Johanna strokes her hair. Holds her tight, holds her for a long time until she feels safe again.

Johanna is still hungry. A different kind of hunger. But the lonely woman isn’t the right one. She hears the couple above her. Who argues at this hour? She strokes the woman’s hair one last time; she sighs. Then she leaves her, going up the stairs to the next floor.

The woman is throwing kitchen items at her husband. She can’t accept that she married a normal man; she always dreamed of a prince, of servants. And now she has to do all the work. The man flees the apartment for his early shift.

Johanna grins and watches the woman. No one has ever looked as much like prey as this woman does. She has found who will satiate her hunger for today.

The woman continues to scream at the apartment door even after the man has been gone for minutes. Johanna licks her teeth. She pounces on the woman, throws her to the ground, no foreplay, she tears her pants open with her claws and sinks her teeth into the woman’s vulva. The woman screams, for a moment, flailing her arms. No matter. Johanna feasts on her, drinks deeply, in a greedy frenzy. The woman twitches uncontrollably, like an epilepsy patient. The woman tastes bitter, sharp, but full of energy. Johanna laughs loudly after drinking. She grins broadly at the woman. The woman looks at her, unable to comprehend what has happened.

2. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

Teacher and Students

Johanna grabs Thomas during the big break, pulling him into a quiet corner: “Hey, we need to talk for a sec.”

“Yeah? What are you plotting now?”

“Plotting? How rude! But what did you think about the meeting with Mrs. Wagner?”

“I can hardly believe it actually happened. I can barely concentrate in math anymore.”

“Good, it’s all useless stuff no one needs anyway. If you can’t quite believe it, maybe I should make you some prints. Have you talked to anyone about it?”

“Only with Sören, but he said he’ll only believe it when he sees the pictures.”

“Well, okay, then I’ll show him the pictures. Monika will come to the old workshop again after school on Friday. Up for it again?”

“Screw Mrs. Wagner again? Of course, why even ask! Can Sören come along?”

“Yes, Sören and a few more. Let’s think about who we like and who’s trustworthy.”

Together, they consider whom to invite on Friday.

Friday. Johanna had visited Monika at home once more beforehand. She believes she has prepared Monika sufficiently. Hopefully. But she also has a lot planned for her. She’ll see how it goes. After school, Johanna brings Monika to the old workshop.

Monika sounds worried, “Should we really do this? If this gets out!”

“Shh, don’t overthink it.”

Johanna puts her arm around Monika. “You’ve been dreaming forever about doing something naughty with the boys from your class, right? No one will believe them anyway, they’ll all think it’s just bragging.”

She whispers to her, “Now look forward to the many dicks, okay?”

At the entrance to the storage room, Sarah is waiting for them with two large bags. Johanna and Sarah exchange mischievous grins. They bring Monika inside, put a blindfold on her. Sarah pulls out some cloths to cover the dusty furniture. Then she unpacks a video camera, which she mounts on a tripod. Johanna prepares the photo camera.

Monika becomes restless, shifting around on her chair. Johanna speaks to her softly, managing to calm her down.

Sarah whispers to Johanna: “My goodness, this is so surreal. I can hardly believe your teacher is here. I can't wait to see her in action.”

Exactly one hour after school ends, Johanna opens the door as agreed with the boys. Outside are Thomas, Sören, and six other boys. Eight boys. The agreement was for five. Johanna sighs, but they’re here now.

“Okay, guys, listen up, yeah? We have a special guest. She wants to do something with a few more guys. She’s already quite excited, you’ll see soon. But I’m not here to be touched. This is Sarah, she’s helping me a bit, she’s also not to be touched. Clear?”

Everyone nods eagerly.

“And don’t spread this around. Not even to your best friend. Clear?”

They all nod again. Of course, they wouldn’t stick to it, but maybe this way the news would spread a bit slower.

“Okay, then come in, but quietly at first, understood?”

Inside, Monika stands, still blindfolded. The boys whisper quietly, confirming it really is Mrs. Wagner and not some illusion. Barbara has the camera rolling and takes photos.

Johanna stands right in front of Monika and whispers to her, “Today’s the day to fulfill a dream. To live out a fantasy. What a wonderful feeling to stand completely free in front of the class. You long to strip in class, right?”

Monika whispers, “Yes.”

Then Johanna removes her blindfold. Staring into her bright green eyes, she commands, “Strip!”

The teacher looks at the students, who are watching her expectantly. She pulls her sweater over her head. Her hands tremble with uncertainty. A murmur goes through the group. Then she unhooks her bra and lets it fall slowly. She lets her skirt drop and pulls off her panties, smiling at the students.

Thomas looks questioningly at Johanna, who nods to him. He says, “Let’s see if you’re already excited. Stripping like this in front of the class.”

Without warning, he reaches between Monika’s legs, slipping two fingers into her pussy. Sarah continues to film everything. Thomas says to Johanna, “Oh, feel this, you won’t believe it.”

Johanna reaches between the teacher’s legs. She’s practically dripping. Thomas puts his fingers into Monika’s mouth, and she sucks on them. She looks at the students and asks, “Do you like me? Show me how much you like me. Are you hard?”

Thomas fingers Monika. The other students watch, fascinated. Johanna signals for them to undress too, which they do eagerly.

Thomas unzips his pants, then pulls Monika down by her hair and sticks his hard cock into her mouth. Eagerly, the teacher starts to suck him off. Monika stares at her students, naked, with their erections growing, with Thomas’s cock in her mouth. She tries to say something, but Thomas holds her head firmly, keeping his cock in her mouth.

Sarah says to Johanna: “Unbelievable. She's totally letting them do whatever they want with her. How hot is that? I hope the guys really give it to her good!”

Involuntarily, Mrs. Wagner’s hand moves to her pussy and starts rubbing. That’s the signal for the boys. They surround Mrs. Wagner, taking turns sticking their cocks in her mouth.

Monika is in a trance, blowing the boys without any inhibition. The boys take turns until everyone has been serviced. They lift Monika onto a dresser on her back. One of the boys thrusts his cock into Monika’s pussy. Her head hangs over the edge of the dresser, and Thomas continues to fuck her mouth. He pushes his cock deep into her throat. Meanwhile, another boy kneads her large breasts.

“This is so hot, we’re fucking our teacher.”

“How does a student’s cock feel?”

“This is unbelievable. Come on, give it to her good!”

Monika says nothing but moans loudly with pleasure.

Johanna leans against the windowsill with a smile. Sören stands next to her, and together they watch as Monika is being fucked by two students. Johanna puts an arm around the naked Sören, stroking his penis. “She looks hot, doesn’t she?”

“Yeah, she’s a bombshell!”

“And? No rush? Do you want to fuck your teacher too?” In that moment, she smells what he’s thinking.

“Oh, I understand.”

Sören asks, “What?”

“Tell me what you want?”

“I…”

“Be honest.”

Sören answers quietly, “I’d much rather fuck you.”

Johanna beams at him, kisses him on the cheek, and ruffles his blonde hair.

“Oh, you’re the sweetest boy there is. Come, let’s go on a little exploration tour.”

She takes his hand and guides it slowly under her skirt.

“Do you find something interesting there?”

Sören feels under her skirt, realizing she’s not wearing any panties. They smile at each other. He gently massages her slit. Johanna is already very wet because watching what the boys are doing to Monika turns her on so much. She reaches for Sören’s hard cock and moves her hand back and forth.

Then Johanna sits on the windowsill with her legs spread and pulls Sören towards her. He lifts her skirt a bit and guides his cock to her pussy, pushing it in. Johanna moans as a wave of great pleasure washes over her. She pulls Sören’s head towards her and sticks her tongue in his mouth, their tongues beginning to dance wildly.

“It feels so good to feel you inside me.”

With slow, deep thrusts, Sören fucks her.

She looks over his shoulder at Monika. One of the boys has lain down on a low table. They place Monika on top of him, and she rides his cock. Another stands beside her, holding out his cock, which she eagerly sucks. Thomas steps behind her and positions his hard cock at her anus.

Monika turns her head and says, “Oh, I’ve never… I don’t know…”

Thomas doesn’t hesitate, grabs her hips, and thrusts his cock into her ass. Amidst the cheering of the other students, he fucks her in the ass.

“How does it feel, Mrs. Wagner, to have three students’ cocks inside you at once?”

Johanna has seen enough, she continues kissing Sören, but keeps glancing over at Monika from time to time.

“Oh yes, Sören, thrust into me properly, that’s so good, yeees!”

She starts to moan uncontrollably, and Sören drives a wonderful orgasm into her. She lets his cock slip out of her.

“Can you still go?”

“Yes.”

“I would find it so hot to watch you fuck Monika.” Then she catches a movement from the corner of her eye behind the window. What’s happening?

“I’ll be right back.”

She slips out the door, peeking around the corner. Aha! She sneaks up. There’s a student, Verena, watching through the window. Johanna grabs her from behind. “Caught you! Now, this could mean trouble.”

Verena struggles, “Let me go!”

“Hold still! Were you watching?”

Verena nods.

“What are you even doing here?”

“I overheard two boys talking about something happening here.”

Johanna grins at her. “And? Does it turn you on to see Mrs. Wagner getting fucked?”

She answers meekly, “Yes, kind of.”

Johanna has a sense for these things; there’s more to it.

“Aha. I see. But that’s not why you’re here?”

She shakes her head.

“Why then?”

Johanna looks at her seriously.

“I wanted to see the naked boys.”

“The boys? Be honest. Which boy did you want to see?”

“I wanted to see Sören naked,” she confesses.

Johanna laughs, replying, “Come with me.”

She brings Verena inside. Monika is on her back. A boy is fucking her with vigorous thrusts into her pussy, while another just cums on her face. Sarah casually reaches under her skirt while she records.

Johanna says, “Look what I found. A secret observer. Isn’t that curious?”

Verena looks back and forth between the naked Sören and the teacher being worked over by two students.

One of the boys says, “Oh, hi Verena, want to join in?”

Johanna says with a serious tone to Verena, “I’ll need your clothes then.”

Verena defensively holds her hands up, “What, me? No!”

“Verena, everyone here is naked, you can’t the one with clothes!”

“You’re not naked,” Verena retorts cheekily.

Johanna grins. “Okay, then you can’t be here, you wait in the back of the storage!”

“But…”

“No ‘buts’!”

Johanna grabs Sören by the arm, “Hey, you take Verena and bring her to the back of the storage. And make sure she doesn’t run away.”

“But…”

“Now don’t you start with ‘buts’ too! Enough buts. Here, Verena, watch out!”

She pushes Verena and the naked Sören into a back part of the storage, which is not visible from here due to some old cabinets.

She checks what’s happening with the teacher in the meantime. Mrs. Wagner is now kneeling on the floor, blowing a student. He comes in her mouth. Another one is masturbating next to her, coming on her face right after.

Sarah says loudly, “Boys, I’m so horny from watching her. I need one of you to lick me now. Do we have a volunteer?”

She pulls her panties off from under her skirt. Immediately, one of the boys kneels in front of Sarah. She lifts her skirt over him, and he eagerly starts licking her.

She holds his head, “Oh yes, you’re doing great. Nice with the tongue. Yes, keep going! Get in there!”

A second boy asks Johanna, “Do you want to be licked too? I’m good at it, you know.”

She actually thought Sören had been enough for her. But now with the boy smiling at her like that, she says, “Yes, go on, get under my skirt.”

He grins and disappears under Johanna’s skirt.

“Oh yes, like that. Oh my God, you weren’t exaggerating. Yes, keep going!”

While Johanna and Barbara are being licked, one of the boys fucks Monika hard from behind. Shortly after he starts, he switches to her anus, fucking her in the ass. Once he’s come, she has to kneel again. A boy fucks her mouth. He has a large penis and holds her head with both hands, keeping his cock deep in her throat for a long time, while another holds her hands from behind. Monika gags and vomits in a strong stream.

The student is praised by all the others and continues to fuck her throat until she has to vomit again. He comes on her face, and another continues the throat fucking. Monika has to throw up several more times.

Finally, Sarah comes, and Johanna has another orgasm too. All the boys have now come, most of them twice. Monika sits completely exhausted and covered in semen on the floor in a puddle of her own vomit.

Johanna says to Sarah, “Let’s check on Sören, he hasn’t fucked Monika yet.”

Quietly, they sneaks into the back part of the storage room. There she sees Sören. Verena is sitting on his lap with her top now off, and the two are passionately kissing. She watches them dreamily for a while.

Sören says something to Verena, she nods, then she gets off him, kneels in front of him, and starts to blow him. Wonderful, Johanna thinks to herself and goes back to the others.

“Okay, boys, time to wrap it up. Get dressed.”

Sarah packs up the recording equipment. Johanna sends the boys out. Monika is completely distraught from her experience.

Sarah quietly asks Johanna, “What do you actually plan to do with the recordings? Are they just for you and the clique, or do you have more in mind?”

“I’m not sure yet. I’ve thought about it, but haven’t made a decision. It would be funny to spread them around the school, but also a bit mean. Come on, let’s take Monika home.”

In the following days, she can observe Sören and Verena kissing during breaks. It brings her joy to watch the young couple. How in love they are. Wonderful.

3. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

The Art Police

Johanna has taken great care to prepare for tonight. Over the past few days, she painstakingly gathered every piece, even commissioning the dress to be custom-made. She’s wearing black boots with gleaming silver buckles. Underneath, a nearly transparent green slip clings to her form, paired with a belt adorned with intricate silver embellishments. Her ensemble includes a black lace bra that is practically sheer, with matching gloves that extend gracefully to her elbows. Over all this, she wears a short, off-the-shoulder dress made of burgundy fabric so delicate that it seems to whisper against her skin, each movement revealing more than it conceals.

Around her neck, she proudly displays the emerald necklace of the van Pelt family. Her hair has been meticulously pinned up and secured with hairpins. Tonight, she covers it with a blonde wig, styled to give the impression that she’s just had a shocking encounter with an electrical socket, the strands spiking out in all directions in a wild, almost defiant manner. Her face is partially obscured by a domino mask, its edges encrusted with green glass stones. On her back, she carries a large black backpack embroidered with silver thread. It’s incredible what a little money and Michael’s connections can procure.

Standing before the mirror, Johanna turns slowly, admiring her reflection from every angle. She’s more than satisfied with what she sees.

Johanna begins to circle the house, surveying the scene. Her first ‘clients’ of the night are the parents of a schoolmate, both architects by profession. They are the worst kind, she thinks. But you have to start somewhere. In the garden, she spots a grill—exactly what she needs.

She waits patiently for night to fall. When the time is right, she slips through the conservatory into the house. Inside, she sets down her backpack and takes a moment to survey her surroundings. The sight of the decor makes her shudder—it’s exactly what she expected, but somehow worse. She moves through the house with quiet purpose, removing the Andy Warhol prints from the walls and carries them out to the garden, where the grill awaits.

From her backpack, Johanna pulls out a few rolled-up prints of her own. She unrolls them, scanning the images before her. She selects two pieces by Miklis, one by Achilléos, and, of course, a work by Brian Froud. These, she decides, will be her gifts to this sterile home. She fastens them to the walls with a large stapler in place of the Warhols, each one adding a touch of whimsy and dark fantasy to the space.

Satisfied with the transformation, she returns to the garden. With a look of distaste, she places the Warhol prints into the grill, dousing them with a splash of lighter fluid before striking a match. The flames rise quickly, consuming the prints. Johanna watches the fire with a satisfied nod, then steps back into the shadows, melting into the night.

Is there time for another house? The night is still young, after all.

She wanders aimlessly through the neighborhood, listening to the dreams of the sleeping residents. Amidst the cluster of houses, everything blurs together into a tangled mess of disjointed thoughts and emotions, but eventually, she senses something off about one particular house.

Once inside, she peels herself out of the shadows. She stands directly opposite a Picasso print. Her intuition has led her to exactly the right place. She strolls up the stairs to look around the upper floor.

Then she suddenly stands face to face with a man in a bathrobe, who turns on the light. “Who the hell are you! What are you doing in our house!”

The man is frantic and has a golf club in his hand. Johanna says very calmly, “Good evening. I am from the Art Police. You have been reported to us. I regret to say that I have seen disturbing violations of good taste here in the house. In such cases, we unfortunately have to intervene. It's for your own good.”

“What kind of nonsense are you talking about! Stay right there, calm. I'm going to call the police now.”

He waves the golf club around.

Johanna calmly takes a pistol from a holster at her lower back, pointing it at the man. “Please, put the golf club down. Let's resolve this matter in a civilized manner.”

The man places the golf club on the floor. Johanna keeps the gun aimed at him.

“We're going downstairs, you go ahead.”

Downstairs, she points at a painting by Oskar Schlemmer: “See, if you have something like this in your home, then you shouldn't be surprised when the Art Police comes to you.”

“Take what you want and get out. I'll do whatever you want, please be careful with that gun. I have a family.”

“Exactly. Children shouldn't be exposed to such trash. Take down the Schlemmer. And the Picassos too. Come on, hurry up, don't dawdle now! Pack everything into a bag.”

The man takes down the prints, while Johanna pulls out some posters, keeping a close eye on him. Another Froud, John Howe, and Alan Lee. She hands him the stapler.

“Staple these to the wall instead.”

The man looks confused: “I don't understand?”

“You. Are. To. Hang. These. Posters. Where. That. Rubbish. Was. Before!”

The man does as he's told.

“Now let's take a look at your bookshelf. To the living room.”

“Listen, if this is supposed to be a joke or a prank, we should stop now. You can leave, and I won't inform the police. That gun is just a prop, isn't it?”

Johanna aims at a mirror, pulls the trigger, and it shatters with a loud bang. The man flinches.

“Okay, okay, the bookshelf, I got it.”

“Oh dear, this is not okay. Take out that trash. Kleist, Haushofer, Brecht, all into the bag. You'll replace them with Peter Beagle and Lewis Carroll. I'll be back to check on this. Now go to the fireplace and burn the trash.”

Under her watchful eyes, the man makes a fire and one by one, he places the collected works into the flames.

“Make sure the Art Police don't have to come back here again. Next time, we won't be so understanding. And if I may give you one more piece of advice: The Fashion Police are also inspecting this neighborhood. So if there's anything else you need to fix up – now is the time. Turn around.”

Johanna turns off the light, blending into the darkness.

The Art Police will be active for a while longer this night; this neighborhood truly needs them.

4. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

Lisa Looking for a Ring

Johanna wakes up. Someone starts licking her. How come, wonders Johanna, did I smear honey on my pussy last night and forget about it? No. She doesn’t need to check who it is. The people around her think so loudly that she can now simply distinguish them by their thoughts. She sighs, tilts her head back, and enjoys being woken up by Lisa’s tongue. Johanna rolls over onto her stomach with a contented sigh, and immediately feels Lisa’s tongue at her anus. “Ahhhh, yes.” She rolls back and lets Lisa continue licking until she reaches her climax.

“And how was I?” Lisa asks when she’s done.

“I think you’re slowly ready for the golden lesbian badge on a ribbon.”

Lisa has to chuckle.

Johanna continues, “But what did I do to deserve this?”

“Can’t your devoted playmate just make your morning beautiful?”

“I’ll get the clamps out again if you don’t tell me what’s going on.”

“Besides, I wanted to ask you for a favor.”

“Aha!”

“I told you about my fiancé. My ex-fiancé, to be precise. I want to win him back.”

Johanna beams at her, “Yes, that’s the spirit! Bad girls get everywhere!”

“And I wanted to ask if you might be able to help me.”

“Absolutely, I can support you.”

Two days later, they’re sitting in a fine restaurant, then Daniel joins them. He’s wearing a business suit, tall, his hair is thinning but he has an attractive, chiseled face. Worth a bite, Johanna thinks.

“Hello Daniel, nice that it worked out.”

Lisa kisses him on the cheeks.

“This is Johanna, we’ve spent a lot of time together in the last few days, I hope you don’t mind that I brought her to dinner.”

Daniel replies, “Of course not. It’s a pleasure,” and kisses Johanna on the cheeks.

Over the past weeks, Johanna has become increasingly adept at seeing people’s fantasies. But in this case, his thoughts are almost intrusive. She’s on top of Lisa, and he’s fucking both of them simultaneously with two cocks protruding from his body. Johanna has to giggle.

“Is something wrong?”

“Oh, your beard tickled me.”

He buys it.

They sit through dinner. Lisa has a salad, he has halibut, and Johanna has a bloody steak. He tells Lisa and Johanna about the big acquisition he’s currently orchestrating. A sloppy goo of numbers and technical jargon pollutes the dinner table. Lisa talks about something related to aerobics.

“And what do you do, Johanna? Are you still in school?”

“Yes, but that’s more of a side gig. Mainly, I’m busy screwing.”

He laughs. He thinks it’s a joke.

Johanna observes Daniel. What is he thinking about? What’s going on in his head? During dinner, his very active brain goes through all sorts of anatomical combinations possible for a man and two women. Boring, Johanna thinks, I could come up with twice as many even when completely drunk.

They’re done with dinner, Daniel pays.

He asks, “Shall we have a drink at my place?” and places his hand on Lisa’s knee.

Johanna puts her hand on his thigh and says, “We’ve been waiting for you to ask.”

At Daniel’s place. Drinks. Johanna is horrified by the apartment. Why would anyone live like this? Does the Russian mafia have a video of him clubbing baby seals with a nail-studded club, forcing him to live in an apartment with this decor? What else? Do they also force him to put pineapple on his pizza? Do they make him eat borscht? Maybe he has to eat his cereal with orange juice?

Johanna looks around further. She’ll have to deal with those art prints. It’s about time the Art Police hired new people to deal with such things more systematically, it just can’t go on like this.

When she returns from the bathroom, he’s already fooling around with Lisa. Well then, let’s get started, he’s probably easy to please.

Daniel says to Lisa, “Would you like to convince your friend to play a little with us?”

Johanna sits opposite them, removes her panties, spreads her legs demonstratively, and starts unbuttoning her blouse. Daniel opens his trousers, pushes Lisa into his lap while watching Johanna strip. Johanna stands up, pulls Lisa up, and kisses her.

Then she says to Daniel, “Come on, we’ll show you something great. Get undressed.”

Johanna pulls him to his feet. She kneels in front of him, Lisa behind him.

“Have two women ever served you from the front and back at the same time?” she teases him.

She envelopes his half-erect cock with her lips, and Lisa moves her tongue towards his butt. Just before she reaches his anus, she pulls her head back, saying, “You know what?”

Johanna takes her lips off his penis, looks through his legs at Lisa, “What?”

“I don’t even want him anymore.”

“Oh, I see. Then we might as well stop, right?”

Daniel looks down angrily, “What are you talking about? Now keep blowing me, okay?”

Johanna grins at him, slowly stands up. He grabs her wrist. She lunges forward, bites into his neck. He falls backward, hitting the floor hard. She sinks her teeth deep into his neck. His whole body shakes and twitches, his arms flailing uncontrollably. Johanna sucks at his Vril. He freezes. Johanna releases him, looks at him. Her sharp claws gently stroke his cheeks. “That’s better. Stay calm.”

Johanna crawls back, takes his hard cock between her teeth. He looks at her filled with fear. Lisa watches Johanna with interest, without any fear.

She says, “You know what? I’m going to sit on him now. Why not?”

She sits on Daniel’s face. She pinches his nipples, “Come on now, lick.”

Reluctantly, Daniel starts licking.

“And? Good?” asks Johanna.

“Passable.”

She lets herself be licked a bit.

“I wonder how it feels, what you made me do.”

Lisa slides her butt forward a bit. “Come on, now lick my asshole, or Johanna will bite off your dick!”

She presses her butt down. “Come on now! Oh yes! Oh! Oh, this is really good! Oh my God, yes! I had no idea! Come on, go at it properly!”

Lisa enjoys having Daniel lick her anus.

Lisa says, “Tell me, he must have some toys. I bet he has some kinky toys. Can you watch him for a bit?”

They bring the utterly terrified Daniel into the bedroom.

“Look, there are Velcro straps on the bedposts!”

They tie Daniel down, he lies on his back, arms spread out. Johanna sits astride him, Lisa searches through closets and drawers, “I found something!”

She fiddles around, turns to Johanna. She’s put on a strap-on dildo.

“Hehe, he probably wanted to watch us use this on each other.”

“I think so too. But I have something else in mind.”

She smears the dildo with a bit of lube.

Johanna says, “Wait a moment.”

She disappears and returns shortly after, setting something on the nightstand.

“There, now.”

The two grin at each other. Johanna sits on Daniel’s face. “So, lick nicely, okay?”

Lisa positions the dildo at Daniel’s anus and slowly pushes in. He groans, letting out a tortured sound of pain. Lisa fucks him with slow thrusts in the ass.

Johanna says, “Now, you’re going to lick my asshole too, got it?”

Johanna moans contentedly, “Mmm, that’s good.”

Johanna reaches for his cock, stimulating him a bit with her hand. “If you come, it’s off, clear?”

Then Johanna grabs something from the nightstand.

“Pull out for a sec, Lisa, I’ve got something special here.” She’s grabs a bottle of Tabasco from the kitchen, generously dripping Tabasco onto the dildo.

“There, now back in with it!”

Lisa grins at her, pushing the Tabasco-covered dildo forcefully into Daniel’s ass, who howls loudly. With vigorous thrusts, she fucks Daniel, who groans his pain into Johanna’s butt.

Lisa asks, “Are you done?”

“I think so, yes.”

“Should we untie him?”

“Nah, wait a moment, I still have something to take care of.”

She goes through his apartment, taking down all the Kandinsky art prints from the walls, brings them into the bedroom.

“So, Daniel, listen carefully. I’m taking these with me. They’re going into the trash now. I will check your apartment. If you hang up new Kandinskys here, I will force you to eat them. Do you understand? You will eat them!”

He nods desperately.

“And you'll hang something nice up.” Johanna takes his penis in her hand one last time, grins at him: “Remember us.” Her canines sink into the flesh of his penis.

“Okay, Lisa, we can go.”

The two load the Kandinsky prints into the car and drive back to the villa.

Johanna asks, “Why?”

“It suddenly dawned on me that yachts in the Caribbean aren’t that important. He likes my big breasts and that I bring a girlfriend and will lick his ass. But I would basically just be a piece of furniture for him.”

Johanna nods. “I can understand that. Do you know what you want to do yet?”

They sit in silence for a while. Then Lisa says, “Yes. Drive me to Malte. I’m going to fuck his brains out now, and then I’m going to marry him, and I’ll have children with him.”

Johanna beams at her, “I think he’ll make a good father. And he likes you.”

“Yes, I think so too.”

Johanna turns the car around and drives to Malte’s.

5. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

New Operation for the Art Police

Johanna inhales the fresh night air. It’s the pleasantly cool night air after a thunderstorm had cooled down the summer day. The perfect night for an Art Police operation.

She should come up with a pseudonym, she thinks as she walks through the winding streets of the old town. Barbara had given her a list of addresses of the teachers from her former school.

She had dressed up elaborately again, just like during her last mission. She had Barbara take a few photos of her in the costume. For the photos, she wore an elaborate Renaissance mask, but she finds such a mask too impractical for her excursions. She has the film roll with the photos with her.

The teacher blinks, waking up. He’s tied diagonally across the bed, with his hands and feet bound to the bedposts. Johanna watches him, waiting until he’s fully awake.

He tugs at the ropes. “Help!”

Calmly, Johanna pulls a Bowie knife from her bag, holds it to his nose, poking the tip into one nostril. “Can we settle this civilly? Please don’t scream like that.”

He lowers his voice. “Okay, okay, I’ll be quiet. What’s going on here? What do you want? Untie me!”

“Good evening. I’m from the Art Police. You are suspected of hiding seven point five pounds of Grass in your home.”

“What? Grass? I don’t have any drugs. What are you talking about? This is a misunderstanding! Please! I’m not a dealer.”

“A misunderstanding? Is that so? And what is this then?” She holds up a book, “‘The Tin Drum’, by Günter Grass.”

“What? You’re here because of a book?! What the hell!”

Johanna takes her riding crop, poking the man with it as she continues speaking. “I told you, I’m here because of the Grass. We at the Art Police take such matters seriously.”

“Because of a book? Please.”

She throws the Grass book at his head. “And we might have forgiven you for the Grass. But the Art Police are thorough.”

She waves ‘Under the Sign of Saturn’ in front of his nose. “But Susan Sontag, that’s where the fun stops. Did you think we wouldn’t find this? So you understand, we can’t just let this slide.”

The man looks at her uncertainly. “And what happens now?”

“You’re going to take this gag in your mouth now. Then please turn onto your stomach. Yes, now do it, there’s no point in dragging this out unnecessarily.”

She pulls down his underwear. Johanna starts to stripe the man’s buttocks. She hits hard, and he screams at the top of his lungs into the gag, pulling frantically at the restraints. When she’s done with the strikes, she waits until he stops trembling.

“Forty. That should suffice for today. You will burn these books. Not give them away or sell them – burn them. If I have to come back, it won’t be settled so lightly after forty, is that clear? And from now on, you will not bother your students with any trash but find something suitable for young people.”

He nods.

“Say it.”

“Yes, I understand.”

She lies on top of him. Sniffs at him, licks his ear.

She whispers, “I hope for your sake that’s true.”

She bites him gently into the neck.

Johanna unties his hand restraints, then disappears onto the roof of the house. Such a big catch with the first teacher. German teachers are always the worst. She has a feeling it’s going to be a long night. She still has a special address she must visit.

Here it is. An old building, nice that Flieder doesn’t live in one of those modern concrete blocks like the German teacher. Jeremias Flieder, what a beautiful name.

She sneaks through the old building. Old structures are kind to her. She’s much more welcome there than in those prefab buildings. It’s much easier for her to move around, to listen to the residents. She lies on the attic floor for nearly half an hour, listening to the heartbeats of the inhabitants before she makes her way to Flieder’s apartment.

She likes the decor. Tasteful, but she expected nothing less. She takes a book of Brian Froud’s artwork that she brought with her, quickly writes a small dedication on the first page, and places it on the kitchen table.

Then she quietly opens the door to the bedroom. Jeremias is asleep, breathing evenly. She crouches beside him, sniffing at him. He was in the forest today. It’s nice when people still find time for that.

Her claws gently stroke his cheeks, his neck. Very softly, she doesn’t want to hurt him. She pulls the blanket aside. She hooks a claw into his T-shirt, cutting it open. Runs her claws over his torso. Cuts open his shorts. He sighs deeply.

She lies down next to him, rests her head on his heart, listening to the steady beat. Her left hand glides over his body, she takes his testicles in her hand, massaging them lightly. Then she strokes his penis, very lightly, until it’s hard.

She sits on him, letting his dick slide into her vagina. Her hips rise and fall, his sleep becomes restless, he tosses his head from side to side. She kisses his lips softly, sits up. She pinches his nipples hard, he wakes up.

“Jeremias, come back from Morpheus’s embrace.”

He opens his eyes, flinches. She places a hand on his cheek.

“Shhh, everything is fine.”

“What … you …”

His eyes widen.

“It’s you! Oh my God!”

Johanna places a finger on his mouth. She continues moving her hips – just a little – so his rod doesn’t go soft.

“Jeremias, I’ve read your articles.”

Johanna pauses, smiles at him, her hip movements become faster.

She pulls out a newspaper clipping, reads aloud: “A mysterious woman causes a stir in the city: By night, she slips silently into apartments, exchanging ugly decorations for true art. She mercilessly takes terrible books from teachers, only to replace them with literary masterpieces. Her goal? To admonish people towards more taste and style. The ‘Guardian of Aesthetics’, as we affectionately want to call her, leaves behind a stylish legacy and transforms gray spaces into oases of good taste. Her bold mission for more beauty and culture thrills the citizens and remains a mystery.”

She gives him a kiss. “I like what you’ve written about me. Some of your colleagues, unfortunately, have refused to understand what I do.”

“Thank you, I, oh, Oh!”

He looks down at himself, only now properly noticing that his penis is inside Johanna and she’s riding him. He tries to say something but only finds a moan and throws his head back.

“What? Suddenly at a loss for words? I brought you something. Articles are only half as nice without pictures. There are only those odd phantom sketches.”

She holds a film canister in front of his nose, places it on the nightstand.

She picks up the pace, riding him until they unite in a climax. She lays her upper body on his, whispers to him, “I look forward to your next article.”

“Who are you? Why do you do what you do?”

She gives him one last kiss on the cheek, rolls off him and the bed, crawls under the bed.

“Wait! I have questions! Please.”

But Johanna has already merged with the darkness, disappearing from the room without him being able to see her.

What now? She has another German teacher to discuss ‘Andorra’ with.

6. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

The Master

Johanna sits again on the roof of Michael’s villa. She watches the bustling activity in the courtyard below. Workers, delivery vans, everyone is rushing around. Preparations for the party. Barbara gives instructions here and there, in contrast to everyone else, she’s the picture of calm. It starts to drizzle lightly, which doesn’t exactly lift the mood in the courtyard. Johanna, however, likes it.

A lot of rich and illustrious people will probably come. She only knows parties from classmates and some students. She never thought about how much work and preparation goes into it when rich people celebrate.

A skylight opens, Barbara climbs onto the roof, sitting next to Johanna.

“Aren’t you needed down there?” Johanna asks.

“What I need is a break from all those jittery cokeheads in the courtyard. It’s worse than an ant colony.”

“The roof welcomes you. From up here, it even looks more like ants than from below.”

Both have to laugh. She leans against Barbara, resting her head on her shoulder.

“I like watching all the workers.”

They watch the people in the courtyard for a while. Then a horse-drawn carriage rolls into the yard. It’s beautifully decorated, like in a fairy tale movie. Johanna imagines trying on glass slippers.

Barbara says, “There’s no one who travels with more style. Dreamy, isn’t it?”

“You said it. Who’s in the carriage?”

“Raphael. An old friend of Michael’s. And a mentor. He helped him recognize his powers and taught him.”

Johanna asks, “Does he live nearby? As impressive as such a carriage is, you can’t get very far with it, right?”

Barbara grins broadly, “There’s a car transporter at the edge of town that brought the carriage. All for show.”

“Even so. I love it.”

“Yeah. Me too. I should go greet him.”

Barbara leaves the roof, and Johanna watches the carriage with interest. A man steps out. He has short blond hair and wears a suit like one would have worn in the nineteenth century. The two embrace warmly and go inside the house.

Johanna stands in front of the salon door, not daring to go in. She had stood in front of her wardrobe for ages before deciding on her blue summer dress. I’m behaving like a little schoolgirl, she thinks to herself. It takes her a while to remember: Well, okay, I am a little schoolgirl.

Barbara comes by: “Well, don’t we dare?” she teases Johanna.

“Sadly, no.”

“You never had such reservations with Michael alone, did you?”

“I don’t know what’s the matter,” Johanna says with a shrug.

“I understand,” says Barbara, “But they’re really both very nice and tame, you’ll see.”

She opens the door to the salon and pushes Johanna into the room.

Michael and Raphael look over at Johanna. For the first time, she can take a close look at Raphael. He looks a bit older than Michael, but not by much. His age is hard to guess; his face has something timeless about it. He has blonde hair like Michael, but it’s short, with a few white strands. Unlike Michael, he has a beard. And judging by the contours under his shirt, he’s in good shape. Very good, considering his age. His clothing somehow looks old-fashioned, like from a costume movie.

Michael says, “Oh, hello Johanna, we were just talking about you. Raphael, may I introduce Johanna? Johanna, this is my dearest and most faithful friend and mentor, Raphael.”

Johanna curtsies. “Uh … How do you do.”

Raphael says, “Please, sit with us.”

He has a warm, deep voice and a disarming manner; it’s—not unlike Michael—as if he looks right through her into her soul. She feels naked in an exhilarating way. For no apparent reason, her heart beats excitedly. She sits between the two.

“Why am I so nervous?” Johanna asks.

Both laugh kindly.

Raphael says, “Johanna, you are indeed a wonderful creature. I haven’t seen one like you in an eternity.”

Johanna smiles shyly. “I always imagine I’m unique.”

“And Michael told me you’ve already been to the cave? And came out unharmed? How old are you now? Maybe twenty?”

Johanna answers, “I’m nineteen.”

“Amazing. If that doesn’t restore one’s faith in youth, what will?”

Johanna fidgets nervously with her hands. “And you?”

He tilts his head slightly and asks, “You can’t see it yet, can you?”

“See what?”

“Oh, the sweet secrets the Norns keep hidden in the future. I would like to see you again once it’s time.”

Johanna asks, “Do you get used to this cryptic way of speaking, or are you just born like that? Did Michael get it from you, or was he already like this?”

Johanna and Raphael ask each other a few questions. Raphael inquires about hobbies and music. She learns that he lives in Antwerp and somehow deals in art.

“But not that modern junk, right? If you tell me now that you deal Kandinskys or Harings or maybe even Egon Schiele, then we’re done with each other, okay?”

He smiles understandingly. “Young lady, I deal in art, not trash.”

Johanna beams and kisses him on cheek.

“And hardly any paintings. Furniture, jewelry, ornaments, things like that.”

Johanna probes further: “Do you also have a grimoire?”

“Yes, of course.”

“With you?”

“Of course not.”

“I got read a bit in Michael’s,” Johanna says with a smile.

“And do you understand it? Don’t tell me you can read Coptic.”

“No. Could I learn it? Maybe I don’t understand a word, but it feels like I do understand it. It’s quite strange. Why is that?”

“Genetic memory. You must have ancestors who could understand it.”

“And that means?”

“It will be easy you to learn the language. You should start your own grimoire.”

They sit there. Finally, Johanna says, “So, there’s something else. I might be a bit forward, but this might be the only chance for a long time.”

She places a hand on each man’s thigh, stroking the inside of their thighs. Both have to grin.

Raphael says, “Yes, I see no one can really escape their own nature.”

Johanna asks, “Since you’re such good friends – I assume you trust each other? And like to share?”

Then she slides her hands into both of their laps, gently stroking over their still clothed genitals.

Raphael gently touches her cheek and turns her face towards him. She presses her mouth onto his and pushes her tongue forward. Johanna is thrilled by the feeling of kissing this man. She melts away and becomes all about the play of tongues. Meanwhile, Michael tenderly caresses her breasts. Raphael pulls away and turns her head towards Michael, whom Johanna immediately kisses. Johanna has now made out with both of them and already feels completely intoxicated.

Sensually, she slides her hands into both men’s pants simultaneously.

“What do we have here? Can we unveil this?”

She unzips their trousers and pulls out the two penises. He is as smoothly shaved as Michael. Nice. Raphael’s penis, like Michael’s, is very impressive in size. She grasps both with her hands, slowly moving the foreskin back and forth. The men reach for her dress and together pull it over her head while Johanna continues to work on their cocks. One after the other, they kiss Johanna while she continues to jerk both cocks in sync.

Raphael commands, “Kneel down in front of us.”

Johanna loves it when he gives her instructions, just as with Michael; it makes her really wet. She kneels naked in front of the two men, who are still fully clothed with only their cocks sticking out of their trousers. For a moment, she rubs her breasts, licks her lips, and smiles at them. Then she eagerly starts to alternate blowing the two men. First, she works on the head with her tongue, then she pushes the cocks deep into her mouth. By now, she can almost take the cocks entirely into her mouth.

Raphael says, “Bend over the couch. With your head over the backrest.” She does as instructed while the two men undress. What beautiful bodies they have. With her legs spread, she leans over the couch. Her sternum rests on the backrest, and she crosses her arms behind her back. Raphael positions himself in front of the couch and thrusts his love rod into her mouth. Eagerly, she blows his shaft, he places his hand on the back of her head and controls her pace.

Michael stands behind her. He rubs his large cock against her slit a few times before inserting it. Johanna is in seventh heaven. It’s so great to be fucked by these two beautiful men. Why didn’t I think of this sooner, Johanna wonders. She immensely enjoys being worked from both front and back, both men thrusting vigorously into her. She moans out her pleasure, with a huge cock in her mouth. The first orgasm overtakes her, but it doesn’t really stop; she moans as more waves of orgasm roll over her body. It just keeps going on.

Both have stopped fucking her, and she comes back to her senses. Raphael sits on the sofa and pulls Johanna onto his lap, facing him. She immediately sits on his hard rod with a sigh and starts kissing him. Before she feels anything, she knows what’s coming. She feels Michael positioning his cock at her rear entrance. She grabs Raphael’s head and kisses him even more wildly as Michael slowly penetrates her ass with his cock. She’s had a cock in her ass a few times before, but the feeling of having two cocks simultaneously, right next to each other inside her, thrills Johanna.

Michael doesn’t hesitate and thrusts his cock as deep as he can into Johanna while she rides Raphael’s cock. The two men fuck Johanna, who almost immediately tumbles into a new orgasm. She screams out her pleasure. A warmth spreads from her vulva throughout her entire body, as if someone had lit a fire there that sets her whole body ablaze. As soon as one orgasm subsides, another begins, it’s like one single, endlessly long climax. The pleasure burns in her, as if her body was secreting not sweat but spirits.

Johanna completely loses her sense of time; it’s an ongoing rush. Finally, both men come. She barely notices Michael’s moan, but both ejaculate so strongly that she feels them shooting their seed into her. She dismounts from Raphael, completely exhausted, and leans back on the sofa.

She reaches down to her slit with her hand and pulls out some semen. She licks at it – it tastes intoxicating. With three fingers, she draws a streak of semen across her face. This is her war paint, she thinks, she’s now a warrior of lust. Overjoyed, she sits there.

“I think I’ll leave it like this and won’t wash until the party. You two, that was wonderful.”

She beams, sitting on Raphael’s lap who gently wraps his arms around her and holds her. She leans her head back and enjoys this embrace.

She opens her eyes again and looks at Michael. Smiles at him. Then she sees the couch. There’s a huge, black, charred burn mark on the couch; half of it is burnt.

“Oops.”

7. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

The Celebration

The Day of Celebration. It’s a nice reward at the start of the summer holidays a few days ago. Thanks to her new financial means, Johanna was able to get herself a burgundy Charleston dress with black gloves and stockings. With a hat, of course. The dress is made of a rather sheer fabric. The dress bears a distant resemblance to the costume she wears when she prowls the city at night. Johanna actually wanted to wear it only when the guests arrive, but she enjoys teasing the workers with the dress and distracting them from their work.

Preparations are in full swing everywhere. The weather is very favorable, so the garden part of the party won’t be rained out. Johanna has never been to such an elaborate party and is totally excited.

But now there’s still a bit of work to do before the first guests arrive. Johanna has thought of a special attraction for the guests, and a craftsman has set up the equipment for her. Now it’s just a matter of setting it up. Lisa arrives first. She’s wearing a long evening gown, and Johanna has a bird mask for her.

Hartmut brings a wooden crate with a van, which a few men carry into the house. Johanna opens the crate; inside lies Monika, naked except for a ball gag, looking at Johanna uncertainly. He could have simply driven her here blindfolded, but Johanna gets a thrill from seeing Monika so helpless in the crate.

Johanna helps her out of the crate, gives her a bathrobe, and sits her on a chair. Before the party, she had confronted Mrs. Wagner with the recordings and demanded that she complete one last task so the recordings would remain secret forever. Mrs. Wagner had been terribly angry but ultimately admitted in great shame that she found the meeting with the students incredibly exciting. And she prefers it if the recordings stay secret. She had no choice but to go along with it. Johanna found that she immensely enjoyed blackmailing her teacher.

Finally, the third woman arrives, driving into the yard. With a coat, a scarf over her face, and a hood, she’s unrecognizable. Johanna brings her into her apartment. Franziska undresses, and the two greet each other warmly.

Johanna gets straight to the point: “Today’s the day. Your next experience. Not as intense as last time, but I think it’s something that will really turn you on.”

Franziska smiles: “Oh wow, I thought today was Michael’s party? Weren’t we all supposed to meet there, the five of us?”

“Exactly. You can go to the party later. But until then, I have a special task for you. If you dare.”

“Yes, I want to do it. My goodness, I’m already tingling between my legs.”

Johanna grins: “Well, just wait until later. Okay, undress. Good. Bathroom. Put your hair up and put this on.” Johanna hands her a mahogany-colored wig: “You shouldn’t be recognized today.”

After Franziska has the wig on, Johanna gives her an elaborately decorated mask. The mask covers the face from below the nose but leaves the mouth free. Lastly, she gives her a robe and puts a collar on her.

Franziska says, “Oh, I’m so excited,” and fidgets. On a leash, Johanna leads Franziska to the other two women. Only Monika wears no mask.

“So, ladies. May I introduce? This is Miss S. Next to her, we have Lisa. And finally, my math teacher, Mrs. Monika Wagner.”

Monika clearly isn’t pleased about being addressed by her full name here, but she swallows her comment.

“I must ask you to please visit the bathroom one more time now, as it will soon be unavailable for a little while.”

Once all three are ready, she leads them into the next room.

“So, voilà, here are your stations.” Franziska grins, Monika swallows nervously. In the room, there are two devices side by side. On the floor, there’s a Sybian each – a padded, semi-circular saddle with a vibrator dildo on top. The area beside where the knees rest is padded. The dildos are quite large, but not unreasonably so. Above, attached to a frame, there’s a padded metal ring at neck height. Behind it, there’s a padded plate so the head is supported backward or cannot move backward. Further along the frame, there are cuffs for the wrists.

In front of the Sybians, there’s a plate on the floor. Next to each apparatus, there’s a small bottle of oil ready.

“Monika and S, take your places.”

Franziska, without hesitation, takes off her robe and starts to position herself on the dildo. Monika looks at the apparatus in shock; she probably hadn’t expected something like this: “You can’t expect me to sit on that?”

“You’re not here to argue. Get on with it.”

Johanna looks sternly at Monika, who reluctantly begins to take her place.

Johanna opens the ring and secures it around their necks, straps their thighs to the Sybians, and fastens their wrists so they’re stretched behind their bodies.

“Now, let me explain this once. You’ll be the entertainment for the evening. Keep sucking dick, okay? I’m counting on you. Oh, and everything gets swallowed, just to be clear! As soon as someone stands on the plate in front of you, the vibrator starts. When the guest steps away, the vibrator stops. Let me demonstrate.”

She stands in front of Franziska, whose dildo starts buzzing.

“Oh,” says Franziska.

Johanna comes a bit closer, and Franziska starts licking Johanna. “Well, I already know your tongue. Let’s see how a teacher’s tongue feels.”

She stands in front of Monika and presses her crotch into Monika’s face. Monika reluctantly starts to lick Johanna. Johanna lets herself be licked for a bit but then steps back.

“Alright, that’s enough for now. I’ve got things to do today. You will now pleasure the guests. Lisa, you’ll be the overseer to make sure nothing goes wrong here. Everyone getting serviced here behaves. The mask and wig of the woman on the right stay on. No cumming on the face or making a mess here, only in the mouth. The ladies don’t need a break, even if they say otherwise. Get me if there are any problems. You can also help yourself if you want.”

She hands Lisa a riding crop: “Here, in case any of the customers get cheeky. Or if either of the ladies gets cheeky. And to make sure everything works well, I thought we’d do a couple of little test rounds. Be right back.”

A short while later, Johanna returns. “So, these are the chefs who’ve really put in the effort to whip up something special today. Come in, you’ve earned yourselves a little reward. You can now get your poles polished.”

Two men in kitchen uniforms enter. They don’t need to be told twice, standing in front of the women and undoing their pants. The vibrators start buzzing, and both women begin to perform oral sex. One after the other, they ejaculate into the women’s mouths, who swallow everything. Johanna watches with delight. Franziska’s man finishes quickly, and she’s visibly frustrated that he turns off the vibrator so soon.

Johanna finds Michael, who is inspecting the final preparations. “Well, everything going according to plan?”

“They’re good people; they actually don’t need me.”

“Good, then come with me, and I’ll show you my special attraction.”

She leads Michael into the room where the two women are secured. Michael grins. “You can’t be serious? Johanna, you really are naughty and spoiled,” he says with a laugh.

“You should try it yourself; you are the host here, after all.”

He positions himself in front of Franziska and puts his large penis into her mouth. Johanna says, “For Michael, I’ll make an exception and turn the vibrator up higher.” She turns a dial on the box controlling the vibrator. The buzzing gets louder and higher, and Franziska moans.

Johanna enjoys watching the man being serviced. But she can’t just stand around. She leans against Michael and gives him a long, passionate kiss while her friend works on his shaft. It turns her on to watch Franziska giving oral – or rather, watching her being mouth-fucked.

After a while, Michael leans down to Franziska and whispers to her, “Your disguise might work for the staff and my guests, but I recognize you, Miss Schwarz.”

She startles. Then he thrusts his penis back into her mouth and fucks her throat vigorously. She kisses Michael while he pumps his semen into Franziska, who struggles to swallow it all.

Barbara intercepts Johanna with a mischievous glint in her eye. “I’ve got the musicians here; they’ve arrived early. What do you think, should I send them over to your little pleasure stations?”

Johanna’s lips curl into a wicked smile. “Oh, absolutely, bring them in. In fact, bring in a few more. We must ensure our lovely ladies are thoroughly entertained and far from bored.”

She watches with a mix of anticipation and delight as Barbara ushers in five men, three of whom carry the distinguished air of age, their years etched into their faces. Franziska and Lisa, already accustomed to the debauchery, greet the scenario with knowing smirks. But Monika’s eyes widen in dismay as an about seventy-year-old stands before her, presenting his weathered manhood with a casualness that belies the lewdness of the act. Despite her initial shock, Monika submits to her fate, parting her lips to begin her task, mirroring Franziska’s actions.

The elderly man in front of Monika stands passively, relishing the service, while the one in front of Franziska thrusts into her mouth with a vigor that belies his age, his grunts filling the room. Johanna observes, her arousal evident, as the vibrators work their insidious magic, coaxing moans from the women despite their occupied mouths. One by one, the men reach their climax, their seed spilling into the waiting mouths of Franziska and Monika, who swallow each load.

Monika, her face a mask of desperation, looks up at Johanna. “Please, Johanna, this is revolting. I’ve satisfied all these men. Can’t we stop now? Surely, this is enough?”

Franziska and Johanna exchange amused, almost cruel glances. “Stop?” Johanna giggles. “The party hasn’t even started. You’ll stay right here, sucking cock after cock until you’re swimming in semen, unsure where one load ends and another begins. Oh, my dear, this is going to be a very, very long day.”

Johanna barely recognizes the house – or at least the parts that have been adorned and made accessible for the party. There’s new decor, art pieces have been safely stowed away, and servants dart about everywhere. Even now, the air is a chaotic blend of a thousand different scents, each more enticing than the last. An aerial silk artist dangles from the ceiling, performing twists and turns that defy gravity, while nearby, an artist meticulously applies body paint to a woman, turning her skin into a living canvas. Out in the garden, someone is chiseling away at an ice block, crafting it into something beautiful. Johanna wonders where Michael gets his money from. She’s never really pondered it much, but she figures the club is more for show than profit. Does she even care?

The first guests begin to arrive. People recognize each other, exchanging exuberant greetings. Johanna knows no one. Michael introduces her to a few, but their names slip through the cracks of her overwhelmed mind.

Some guests exude wealth with their designer attire, while others have the air of bohemians, draped in eclectic and artistic wear. Johanna tries to pick up on snippets of conversation or thoughts, but it’s like trying to catch individual raindrops in a storm; the emotions and thoughts of the crowd blend into a psychedelic kaleidoscope, making it impossible to attribute any single thought to its owner.

Several women are daringly dressed, showcasing skin with confidence, and two are even nude, celebrating their bodies in the open air of freedom that this party affords. Oh, how wonderful the liberty here is! The celebration quickly becomes delightfully chaotic. Anna, Sarah, and Marie arrive, and Johanna greets them with an enthusiasm that matches the energy of the night. She assures them that Franziska will join later.

Johanna lets herself be carried by the current of the party. She clings to the shoulders and arms of strangers, engaging in discussions about the significance of the Nibelungenlied and the mysteries of the Cabeiri, dances a lively English Waltz, and listens, enraptured, to a virtuoso guitarist in the garden. She encounters Michael, her face lighting up with joy, “Oh, your party is marvelous,” she says, planting a quick, affectionate kiss on his lips. The scent of grilled salmon catches her nose, leading her in a playful skip to the buffet where she eagerly indulges the fish.

She should check on the women.

Franziska and Monika have been servicing men non-stop. No one can keep moving their neck for so long, so now they simply hold their mouths open, letting the men thrust into them. Franziska is barely aware anymore; the vibrator is doing its job well, sending her from one climax to another.

Monika, internally, still resists the vibrator, trying to maintain her composure. But Johanna knows, give it another hour or two, and she’ll likely succumb as well.

A corpulent man stands before Franziska, sweat beading on his forehead. “So, is she doing well?” Johanna inquires, reaching out to gently massage his balls. “Come on, give her your juice, she wants your juice now!” The man groans deeply and climaxes. Franziska swallows diligently.

Lisa wipes Franziska’s lips with a napkin, and immediately, the next man steps up, pulls out his penis, and begins to use Franziska’s mouth. Franziska, caught in a bizarre mix of repugnance, arousal, and perverse desire, lets herself be mouth-fucked further.

The man in front of Monika finishes, and she swallows. Monika gets a brief respite; no other man waits in line for her. Johanna turns to Lisa, “Fetch one of the servants.”

Lisa returns with one of the kitchen hands from the buffet.

“Lisa, if there aren’t enough guests for Monika, you bring one of the workers to fuck her mouth, understood? Miss S can take a break, but I want Monika to be constantly occupied.”

Lisa’s grin is devilish as she responds, “Yes, of course.”

The kitchen hand hesitantly lets Monika service him. Johanna runs her hand over his face, tracing his lips, “Don’t be so gentle. She can take it. Really give it to her.”

Encouraged by Johanna, he starts thrusting into Monika’s mouth with vigor. “Yes, that’s better. Give it to her hard!”

Aimlessly, Johanna wanders through the estate. The garden! A couple in traditional Slavic attire performs a fire show. Further back, there’s an area on the grass, cordoned off and lit by torches, where two musicians play the flute and cymbal. On several blankets, couples are entangled in each other, caressing, kissing, undressing. They’re wet, they’re hard, whispering lewd promises to each other, smelling of sweat and scented baths. Johanna is utterly enchanted by the scene.

In the center stands a podium. Upon it, Barbara rides the cock of a man wearing a Pan mask, Raphael. Barbara locks eyes with Johanna, staring at her while she moves up and down on the large shaft. With her finger, she beckons Johanna closer.

Johanna sheds her dress and climbs onto the podium facing Barbara. She positions herself opposite, their bodies grinding together with the cock between them. They take turns enveloping him within themselves. For the first time, she kisses Barbara. It tastes wild, alien. Not human, but of moss and forest, of bark, summer flowers, and fresh hay.

A warmth spreads through Johanna’s loins. She hasn’t climaxed, but she feels content, fulfilled. Raphael pulls Johanna’s head towards him, looking into her eyes through the slits of his mask. He says something, his words lost amidst the cacophony, but Johanna has understood from the moment their gazes met.

Johanna lies down, pressing her mouth against Barbara’s slit, which moves slowly on Raphael’s cock. She bares her fangs and bites into Barbara’s vulva. Barbara moans in ecstasy as the sharp teeth pierce her flesh. She tastes incredible, sweet, bitter, enchanted, not like a human, but like an ancient mythical creature. Barbara rises into the air, carried by her explosive cries of pleasure, hovering for a moment before descending back onto the podium.

Johanna isn’t done yet. Raphael’s rod now stands free, waiting for her. Waiting for her teeth. She looks into Raphael’s masked face, then gently lets her teeth sink into the flesh of his shaft, piercing deep. He lets out a cry of pleasure, and a fountain of semen erupts into the air.

She hadn’t consciously tried to absorb Vril from them, but effortlessly, she’s filled with primal energy. It’s so abundant that her body can’t contain it all; it overflows. Flames dance across her arms, over her skin, rising from her head. She watches the play of fire with delight until it subsides.

Some of the semen has landed on her face and in her hair. She decides to leave it there, as a badge of the night’s wild escapades.

Should she check on Franziska? There’s no rush.

On her way, Johanna finds Anna, grabbing her by the arm: “Come on, your show is about to start.”

“Is it time for the surprise?”

“Indeed. Just play along, improvise, like in theater.” She winks at Anna. “Trust me, it’ll be worth it,” and she pulls her into the grand hall.

Johanna signals the concertmaster, then grabs a microphone: “Ladies and gentlemen, and all other beings, for your pleasure, for your edification, the wonderful, the unique, the woman with the voice of an angel, exclusively for you tonight: Anna Bellegarde, with ‘Suzanne’!”

She nudges Anna onto the last small free spot on the stage where she delivers her performance. Johanna listens dreamily to Anna’s singing.

After her three songs, Johanna grabs the microphone again: “Dear guests, before you move on to raid the buffet, steal the silverware, or get lost in the garden, we have one more special surprise for you! Anna, the voice of the evening, has agreed to give one guest a private performance. We’re now holding a raffle. To participate, we only need a small check for the scholarship foundation of Anna’s choice.”

Johanna and Barbara eagerly distribute tickets.

“Oh, you are Mr. Bernstein, aren’t you? Did you enjoy the pieces? Surely you’ll participate? How much, you ask? Be generous.”

Johanna secretly pulls a slip of paper from her sleeve.

“Here’s your ticket, number one hundred and eight is your lucky number!”

With that settled, there’s still some time before the raffle. What now? Any more obligations? Oh, right, the two women are still strapped into those devices!

She hurries to the room where Franziska and Monika are. Franziska is currently on a break. She looks exhausted and disheveled. There’s a veritable puddle of her pussy juices around and beneath the Sybian.

Monika looks utterly desperate. She, too, is leaking. The cock in her mouth twitches, then spurts. With difficulty, she swallows it down.

Johanna and Lisa start to release Franziska. “You’ve done well, I’m proud of my little submissive slut. Did you come nicely?”

Franziska grins.

“Off to the bathroom with you! Clean up. But beware if you have to throw up!”

She turns to Monika: “That goes for both of you. Neither of you is to vomit up that semen, understand? If you do, you’ll lick it back up. It stays in your stomach to be digested!”

She gives Franziska a playful slap on the butt.

Monika pleads, “Please, release me too. I can’t take anymore. All this semen, it’s so disgusting, I can’t go on. Have mercy.”

Johanna looks at her for a moment. Monika is close to tears. Then, she picks up two clamps and attaches them to Monika’s nipples.

“Ouch! No, please, take them off!”

“You’ll keep going. You stay right there until the party’s over, and you’ll be stuffed with semen! Lisa, I’m counting on you, no downtime!”

Johanna continues to drift through the estate. Anna grabs Johanna by the arm: “What’s going on here? Am I now being raffled off like a stuffed bear at the fair? What the hell is this?”

Johanna gently takes her into her arms, stroking her hair. “Anna, calm down. It’s all part of my elaborate plan.”

“Plan? Can I know about this plan? You could’ve told me something!”

“No, I couldn’t. Because you would’ve stayed awake for five days thinking things over and preparing. I know you a bit by now. It’s really better this way.”

She punches Johanna on the shoulder.

“You should know, it’s not just anyone who wins.”

“I should’ve guessed.”

“Günter Bernstein wins.”

Anna’s eyes widen: “The Günter Bernstein?”

“Exactly him.”

Anna wants to respond, but Johanna gives her a playful slap on the butt: “Now come on, let’s move, don’t take root here.”

Johanna leads her friend upstairs to an empty guest room. “You get undressed now and snuggle into those blankets. And then you convince Bernstein to give you a role.”

“I’m supposed to sleep with him now?”

“You’re supposed to do whatever is necessary! Now out of that dress!”

Barbara reaches into the raffle box and pulls out a number. She exchanges the tickets so deftly that not even Johanna notices.

“We have a winner! Number one hundred and eight! Who has number one hundred and eight? Who is the lucky one?”

Johanna links arms with Mr. Bernstein. “You are truly chased by luck today, congratulations!” She maneuvers him through the building. “Did you enjoy the pieces? She’s something special, isn’t she? Do you have a fondness for such songs? Or perhaps a weakness for young women? Tell me, who do you prefer? Me or Anna?”

“You are both truly enchanting ladies; I would hate to diminish the beauty of one in favor of the other.”

“Oh, how sweetly you’ve put that. Come, let’s try to find dear Anna. I sometimes think Anna’s talent is utterly wasted on such a small stage. If only the world could see this woman! She needs a bigger stage. What do you think? And with such a perfect body to match that voice! Ah, and here we are already.”

She leads Bernstein to the room where Anna is waiting, opens the door. Anna has artfully draped herself on the bed. She’s wearing only underwear, with a thin sheet flowing between her legs up over her body. How elegant!

Johanna whispers into Bernstein’s ear: “Isn’t this the most graceful sight you’ve ever seen?” and nudges him into the room.

Johanna paces back and forth nervously, like a tiger in a zoo. There’s really no reason not to trust in Anna and her seductive skills. That’s not it. But she’s so eager to know what’s happening inside.

She merges with the shadows, slipping quietly under the door into the room. She had always been hesitant to do this in Michael’s villa, and even now, she has the nagging feeling that the building is watching her, guarding with Argus eyes over her every step and heartbeat, breathing down her neck.

Anna lies on her back, he works on her buds with his mouth. Anna has turned her head away, looking off into the distance. Her hands clutch the fabric of the sheet.

Great. Now there’s a producer with her, and she’s not into it. She’s completely absent, dreaming herself away to some South Sea island.

The fumbling is so dull. Some zest needs to be injected into this. She gently rakes Bernstein with her claws along his back. He sighs contentedly.

Then she lies down beside Anna. She whispers to her, “He’s not here to take advantage of an unconscious woman. He wants to meet you. He wants to meet a predator.” She grabs Anna’s braid, turns her head towards her, looks into her eyes: “Come on, show him who you really are! Time to reveal your true self!”

Anna’s pupils turn into vertical slits, like the other Johanna. She hisses at Bernstein. She scratches at him, tearing three parallel rips into his suit. She reaches out with the second hand, leaving more claw marks.

Bernstein recoils, but a great joy appears on his face.

Anna sniffs around the room, sniffing for Johanna. She looks directly at her. But it’s not a human face that looks at Johanna, but that of a black cat. She rubs against Bernstein, purring, allowing him to pet her, then hisses at him again.

Johanna watches this surreal play. The cat face, the fur, disappears, and Anna looks human again. More or less. She snuggles up naked against Bernstein, who strokes her all over.

She watches the two for a while. It’s unreal but also enchanting. Graceful. Then she leaves the two alone.

With that, Johanna’s obligations are fulfilled. She hadn’t even noticed how exhausting it had been. She lies down for a moment on the wide windowsill at the staircase landing, watching the guests. After a while, she becomes restless.

Bernstein finds her again: Joyfully, he tells her, “Ms. Morgenthau, I am thrilled by Anna. Such natural wildness! So untamed! Such a graceful creature! I’ve been waiting for a woman like her all along. You were so right! The world must see this woman. I already have an idea for a script.”

Let things drift. Listen. Laugh. Hands touching her. Everything is wonderful. But where is the cinnamon ice cream! She sniffs around. It’s nowhere to be found. What a tragedy. She sits on the balcony railing, debating with a few gentlemen about which would be the better lingua franca in Europe. Lithuanian, of course, the language most similar to Indo-European roots; the others have no clue! Do the gentlemen like her bosom?

Johanna is awakened by sunbeams. What time is it? She lifts her head, props herself up, only to immediately cling back, nearly losing her balance. What the…? She’s lying in the fork of a branch, high above the ground, in the old chestnut tree in Michael’s garden. She’s naked. Phew. Carefully, she looks for a way down.

8. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

A Gift from Raphael

Two days after the celebration, Johanna strolls through the sunny garden of Michael’s estate. She smells the angel’s trumpets and the jimsonweed. Of course, it’s Barbara’s doing that they grow here so abundantly. She has also planted a large field of salvia divinorum, whose purple flowers look dreamlike.

Raphael sits alone in the wooden gazebo, reading. She waves to him, and he beckons her over.

“„Beautiful lady, would you like to join me for a bit?”

She looks around the gazebo playfully. “Oh, it’s so crowded here, I’m not sure if there’s any room left. But perhaps we can arrange something.”

She sits on his lap, wrapping her left arm around him.

“What are you reading?”

“Something hard to digest, I’m afraid.”

He shows her the cover of Blavatsky’s ‘Isis Unveiled’. Johanna opens to the first page. The book is a first edition and signed by Blavatsky.

He asks, “And you, are you interested in Barbara’s plants?”

“Yes, aesthetically.”

“Only aesthetically?”

“I haven’t consciously thought about it further. Now I’m curious. I should talk to Barbara about it.”

Raphael runs his fingers through her hair, over her cheeks, and down her neck. “You are so beautiful.”

She beams at him.

“I’ll be heading back to Antwerp soon.”

She gives him a quick kiss on the mouth: “I’m incredibly glad that Clotho has woven our threads together. Will we see each other again?”

“I’ll definitely come back here. And I would love for you to visit. You’ll like Antwerp.”

“I will come.” She leans her head against his shoulder.

They sit there for a while until he says, “I want to give you something before I leave.”

She looks at him joyfully, bouncing up and down on his lap: “Presents?”

He reaches into a medical bag beside him, pulling out a book. “Hand-bound, with handmade acid-free paper. It will last for centuries.”

“As a grimoire? I don’t even know what I’ll write in it yet.”

“The book isn’t going anywhere. And that might come sooner than you think.”

He hands her the book.

“And one more thing.”

He pulls out a scroll.

“A recipe. An Italian merchant gifted it to my family in 1577. It’s the original.”

Very carefully, Johanna unrolls the ancient scroll. With teary eyes, she looks at the old paper. It’s in Italian, with a Flemish translation. She understands a few words of the Flemish text. An old recipe for ice cream. For cinnamon ice cream.

Tears roll down Johanna’s face. She wants to say something, but she can only sob. Raphael wraps his arms around her, holding her tight. He holds her for a long time.

“How did you…?”

“Shhh.” He strokes her hair. “It’s all right.”

Johanna dries her eyes with a handkerchief.

Raphael says, “I made two portions this morning in the kitchen. Would you like to try it with me?”

He takes out a small thermos container and unscrews it. Johanna holds it under her nose, almost fainting from the smell alone. She beams at Raphael. She doesn’t even ask for a spoon, instead dipping her fingers directly into the container to taste the ice cream.

Finally. Her quest has ended. With her eyes closed, she savors the unique flavor. This could easily be a substitute for sex.

She opens her eyes.

And suddenly, she sees.

The beautiful wings of soft green feathers that hug Raphael’s back.

The faint purple glow rising from the caverns beneath the villa, which she can just about perceive through the ground.

She looks around the garden. A slight shimmer surrounds Barbara, who is tending to her sage.

On a post of the garden wall sits an owl-cat, tilting its head curiously at her.

She lies down on the ground next to the gazebo, pressing her ear into the grass. Very softly, she hears the work songs of the house brownies.

With teary eyes, she looks at Raphael. He gently takes her into his arms, wrapping his wings around her, and she begins to shed tears of joy unrestrainedly.

The End

9. carel0180

carel0180 Porn Surfer

i liked the group fuck of the teacher including the vomit.
    Also the sybian part i did like a lot. But it has an open ending. Monika needs to stay there but the story does not return there.

The last part with Anna did not do much to me.

• Like Like x 1
    1. MissMorgenthau
      So ... we're not going to talk about the Art Police?
      :p

MissMorgenthau, Oct 6, 2024
      carel0180 likes this.
    2. carel0180
      the Art Police: i liked the clothing description, but after that nothing erotic.
      Lisa Looking for a Ring: good, ok that they abuse his ass, good have gone through some longer, maybe satisfiying each other while the guy gets non
      New Operation for the Art Police: only a small erotic part, to short, it is bearly in when they climax.

For The Celebration i would have included the finally in there.
      After she leave Monika in the cellar i would have gone in a really different direction.

carel0180, Oct 6, 2024
      MissMorgenthau likes this.
  10. carel0180

carel0180 Porn Surfer

My alternate ending:

Johanna goes around the party and finally finds what she has been looking for cinnamon ice cream and lots of it.

She immediatly starts to spoon away cup after cup of that delicious treat.

After an hour of eating she gets on stage together with Anna and Barbara and requests everybodies attention.

The raffle winner is invited on stage and after Barbara and Johanna undress Anna whe is fucked for everybody to see.

Johanna all worked up because of this lets Lisa bring Monika from the cellar.

She needs to kneel and lick Johanna's ass while Johanna kisses Anna who is still being taken from behind.

Lisa forces Monikas head all the way in and lets her lick inside.

The spectators are also getting more heated and some girls start to give hand and blowjobs in the audience.

As the guy fucking Anna unloads into her she heads towards the edge of the stage taking Babara with her.

The both put there asses on the edge and instruct the nearest guy to come and fuck them.

Franziska also enters the stage with a 2 meter metal pole with a sharp point at the end.

She puts it down and joins Johanna by licking her vulva while Monika is still attending the other side.

Lisa gets some guys on stage and instructs them to fuck Monika and Franziska in the ass without any preperation.

They both try to yell but are pressed into Johanna as they get pounded.

This brings Johanna over the edge which makes her wet herself into Franziska mouth who has no choice but to swallow the stream of piss as she is still getting pushed into Johanna's vulva.

Lisa drags Franziska down from Johanna and gets on her back underneath Johanna so Franziska she can lick her pussy while still being pounded in her ass.

Raphael gets on stage and walks directly to Johanna pulls her hair and brings her head down onto his cock.

He puts it all the way in and starts pulling her head in.

She can bearly breath and strings of spit form around his cock and start dripping down on Franziska and Lisa.

Johanna suddenly notices green feathers spreading out from behind Raphaels back.

With this his cock grows and puts even more strain on her mouth.

The rest do not seem to notice his change in appearance but all around them an increasing amount of people are joining in.

Ohhhh she feels it burn, in her mouth, stomach and vulva. It is building up like nothing she has felt before.

She starts to tremble on her feet and her knees feel weak but Monika holds on for dear life having finally embrassed her role as a filty ass eating slave who enjoys it.

This keeps her on her feet and lets her hold just a little bit longer but then all of a sudden she errupts.

A big orgasm runs trough her body and she losses all control.

The gags and vomits and wave after wave of that delicious ice cream starts coming out all over Franziska and Lisa.

Raphael keeps on pounding which makes her gag even harder but also make the vomit come out with more force like holding your finger under a running tap.

At the same time she looses control of her sphincter and empties her bowls in Monika's mouth.

Monika who is not trained in this tries to swallow it all.

In the end she fails and starts to puke not only the shit but also the loads of semen she has swallowed in the hours before.

Lisa takes the majority of this and starts to smear it over her boobs and toward her vulva were Franziska is forced to take it in.

Raphael now climaxes and puts his load in the back of Johannas throat.

But it is not like anything she has tasted before it tastes like cinnamon ice cream.

Load after load keeps poring into her mouth and she swallows it eagerly filling up her stomach that has just been emptied.

She feels it building up throughout her body and in one final explosion she comes and comes and falls to the floor, wave after wave of orgasm running through her body.

Franziska is finally released and gets the metal pole.

Raphael holds Johanna down so she stays in a straight line while Franziska pushed the pole into her vulva through her body.

Johanna does not feel a thing but pure bliss of orgasm after orgasm still running trough her.

As the pole comes out the other end she feels getting somewhat detached from her body.

She floats up and grows and grows.

From her vulva she feels tentacles growing that swirl down to the people both those who have joined and those who have not.

she reaches out to all of them no longer bound to touching a single human at a time.

Soon everybody has joined in to create the biggest orgy in history.

She sees that her body is lifted with the pole to be set up straight while still in spirit being connected together.

Franziska is the first to start and lick her vulva and thought that she feels her sprit growing even bigger.

Epiloge:

Even after many years the body of Johanna is still on the pole on display.

Her vulva gets wet each time she is touched and those who lick it are gifted a lifetime of great sex and orgasms.

Many people visit her throughout the centuries to come, like the do in Lourdes but this Madonna does not shed tears of blood but provides a wet vulva for those who believe.

And of course like in any popular place there is something to be bought, but her there are no candles to burn for your salvation, her there is cinnamon ice cream to get you horny and ready for another round of passionat sex.

• Like Like x 1