1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Rutger5

Rutger5 Sex Machine

KAW 7: Getting Old Ain’t For Milksops

By rutger5 Copyright 2016

He lay there enveloped in her tender embrace, his body cradled in her yielding softness. It must have been like that in the womb he thought to himself. Just floating in your own private universe, knowing nothing else and therefore content. Everything remained tranquil like that for a time – all was peaceful until something changed. He couldn’t say what it was, whether a half forgotten dream or memory fragment or some unknown external stimulus but all of a sudden he knew he had to move – to get away from her.

His body began to squirm as he tried to free himself from her grasp but he was unable to. No matter how hard he tried she continued to hold him effortlessly, all his feeble attempts to escape beyond useless. The harder he tried the deeper he sank into her welcoming depths. With a start his eyes opened and he was back trapped in the personal prison his body had now become. The man could hear the murmur of voices around him but all he could see from his vantage point was his own body suspended above the cold linoleum floor and the gray wall beyond his feet.

“What are you doing like that Bill? All by yourself in a corner and just staring at the wall. Well never mind, it’s time for dinner now. Do you want me to help you?” the smiling, dark haired woman asked.

“Well if I’m going to eat I’ll need some help but maybe I’m better off just going without food. It will be quicker that way.”

He regretted his words immediately when he saw the look of horror that came over Melissa’s pretty face and he reminded himself to leave such sentiments unsaid in the future. Not that he still wouldn’t think such thoughts but there was no sense needlessly upsetting people, or worse having them on high alert and watching him like a hawk to make sure he didn’t harm himself.

“Bill, how can you even say such a thing? You still have so many years left and why would you want to abandon people who care about you?”

“I don’t know if you got the memo Melissa but for all practical purposes I’m alone in this world. Besides I already told you what happened with my wife so…”

“Yes you did and I’m sorry, I really am. But there are other people who care. Me for one, you don’t want to hurt me do you?”

“Listen kid, you’re a sweet girl and I don’t doubt you liking me but helping me is your job. You help plenty of other residents here who I doubt you like because you’re a professional. If I was gone tomorrow your life wouldn’t change and within a month I’d fade from your memory. I’m not criticizing you, just being realistic is all. You have a real life after you leave this place every day and I hope you don’t waste it thinking about invalids like me. Get out there and have fun while you can, you never know when fate is going to pull a fast one.”

“Well I understand that you’ve had some bad things happen to you lately so I’m not going to get upset at what you said. But it’s not all black even if you can’t see that right now. So what do you say we go into the dining room?”

After she’d said that the curvy, young health aide started to push the wheeled medical recliner down the hallway. They had just about reached the entrance when Bill spoke to her.

“Wait Melissa. I’m not trying to get out of eating but do you think I could eat out here. It gets so noisy in there.”

“Sure that’s fine. Let me park you here and I’ll go get your tray. Be right back.”

He watched her go and not for the first time he admired the sway of her wide hips while silently cursing his affliction. Still a minute later he couldn’t help but smile when she returned rolling the table with his dinner on it.

“Let’s see what we have today. Okay, tomato soup and a tuna salad sandwich and what else, some salad and jello to round things off. Not too bad. So do you need my help or…”

“Just hand me the spoon for now and I’ll try though I’m not sure how long before I’ll need you.”

He took the spoon from her and though his hand shook he managed to eat half the soup without spilling too much when Melissa noticed something.

“Oh my God Bill, I forgot your bib. I’m so sorry. Hang on a minute,” she told him as she hurried off.

A minute later she returned and leaned down on the side of him as she put the bib around his neck. While she did her full breasts were within inches of his face as they strained against the thin material of her uniform top. He sighed from her being so close to him and her clean scent filled his nostrils as her long hair brushed his shoulder. She sat back down on the stool next to him as he resumed eating but before he was through with his soup his hand was trembling so badly he had to stop. With a curse he dropped the spoon onto the tray with a clatter.

“Don’t worry about it Bill, that’s why I’m here,” she told him as she picked up the utensil and began to feed him.

It bothered his pride but by this point it was in tatters anyway from all the indignities he’d suffered recently. To think about what he’d done in his life and all that he had accomplished to be reduced to being treated like a baby. Melissa was now feeding him the sandwich, though whether it was due to his mood or the preparation it tasted like cardboard to him. Still be grateful for small favors he told himself as Melissa wiped his mouth with a napkin between bites.

At least that part of him still worked for the moment, but for how much longer? He knew that as the Parkinson’s progressed it might get to the point where chewing was impossible and swallowing almost so. For now that part of him worked allowing him to still eat real food, but as time went on he didn’t want to think about it. As he continued eating his mood became blacker until he refused to swallow another morsel. No matter how hard Melissa tried to coax him he was adamant about not having any more.

“You won’t just have the jello? It’s yummy.”

“Then you have it, okay. Just leave me alone to wallow in my pity.”

“Bill this isn’t like you. You have your moods like all of us but I’ve never seen you so down. Want to talk about it?”

“Talking won’t do much good when you’re without hope and besides I don’t need to get you mad at me as well. I can just imagine the service if I was on your bad side.”

“Come on Bill, you can tell me. I thought we were friends. I promise I won’t get upset.”

“All right, just remember you asked for it Melissa.”

Even after agreeing Bill just sat there taking deep breaths as he gathered both his thoughts and his courage. Finally he looked up at her and began to speak in a clear voice.

“You remember I told you about my friend Eddie. He was the guy who first told me about what my wife was up to and we’ve been friends forever. We graduated from high school together and were drafted at the same time though we served in different branches during the war. Well, with how things have been going I asked him for a favor, my last request you could say, and at first he agreed to help me but now he says he can’t. I don’t know what happened but I’m guessing he let something slip to his wife and she put the kibosh on it. He’s a good friend but he tells her everything and he won’t go against what she says. So now he’s left me high and dry so to speak.”

“So what was he going to do and couldn’t someone else do it instead?” Melissa asked.

“Well sure, in theory it’s possible. Only problem with that is who. The only relative I have left is my daughter and she lives in Florida and even if she was here I couldn’t ask her, not the kind of thing a father asks his daughter. And really I can’t think of anyone else who would do something like this for me.”

“But you still haven’t told me what it is Bill. I mean is it something illegal or something? How do you know I wouldn’t help if you asked me to?”

He smiled after hearing what she’d said and though it was very unlikely he had to admit she could make his wish come true and if she did no one would be happier than he would be about that turn of events.

“Okay Melissa I’ll tell you and I hope you don’t get offended when I do. It’s nothing illegal, it must have been in some states in the past but not anymore. But it’s not like my wife is going to help me with this though she could. But she’s moved on and found someone whole. Only reason she hasn’t divorced me yet is I guess she’s hoping I’ll die soon and she can get my pension, the bitch. Well that’s what I get for marrying a younger woman. After my first wife passed I never should have married again. To be honest we did have some good times in the beginning when everything was still normal and we could travel and go dancing and such. But once things took a turn for the worse, ah well. Let’s just say that that Ann was no Barbara. There’s no way my Barbara would’ve abandoned me, she took our wedding vows seriously. Hell Barbara wouldn’t have treated anyone like that but she was one in a million. Damn cancer!”

Bill had to pause a minute after saying this for whenever he thought of his first wife he became sad and doubly so when comparing her to his second. Still after a brief moment he was able to regain a degree of control of his emotions and go on.

“So like I was saying my friend Eddie was supposed to help me. He was going to sign me out for the day and bring me to a hotel for one last go round you could say. All right Melissa, here’s the thing. I always loved sex, no surprise there I’m a man after all, but it was something I enjoyed more than anything else. Not just for my own pleasure but also for my partner’s as well. Obviously my condition has made having sex more difficult, wasn’t so bad when I was first diagnosed but it’s a progressive thing. It’s like that when your body slowly betrays you and stops cooperating. Now it’s gotten to the point where I’m trapped in this damn chair all the time.”

“Anyway Eddie was going to arrange for me to get together with a woman. I guess she would have had to be a professional which isn’t ideal but under the circumstances I don’t have a choice. It’s not like women are beating down the door to have a one night or one afternoon stand with me at this point. But now he’s backed out and I have no other options. So now you see why I’m so upset, my last chance to feel like a man to some degree and it’s gone.”

Melissa sat there silently for a couple of minutes thinking about what he’d said until she could think of a reply.

“Well Bill, this is awkward for me to ask but are you even able to have sex at this point with your condition?”

“The equipment is still in working order for the most part if that’s what you mean Melissa. You should know that from the times you’ve given me showers and helped me change for bed. More than once you’ve given me an erection,” he told the blushing health aide though he had the decency to not look her in the face as he told her.

“There might be days my nervous system is acting up worse than others and I have some difficulty there but the real issue is my body just isn’t able to move and all I can do is lie there and tremble. That wasn’t going to matter though, because all I was looking to do was to perform cunnilingus on a woman one last time. Pardon me for saying so but I love to eat pussy so much, always have since the first time I did it and I always will if I could only get the chance. At least for now my mouth and tongue respond to my commands, not sure for how much longer which is why I wanted to get this done while I was still able to. Looks like that won’t happen now.”

“I see,” was all she said as she sat beside him. After a couple more minutes she stood and gently patted his arm. “I have to go now Bill to start to take people from the dining room but I’ll see you later.”

He just grunted and closed his eyes as his mind sought escape within itself once again. Later on when Bill needed to use the bathroom it wasn’t Melissa who took him but one of the other aides. He wondered if she was on her break or was just too embarrassed after their earlier conversation, although he had to admit he felt relief it wasn’t her. If he had gotten an erection when being cleaned down there it would have been awkward for them both and with the aide who assisted him that wasn’t going to happen. Candice was a nice person but she had all the sex appeal of a block of wood. Despite that when it was time to be put to bed for the night it was Melissa who was there for him as usual.

“Do you want to get into bed now or stay in the chair a little longer?” she asked after rolling him into his room and changing him into his striped pajamas.

“I guess I’ll stay in the chair for a bit, she is my best girl now,” he said with a bitter laugh.

“Okay, but whenever you want to get moved to bed you just let me know. And don’t worry about the time, someone can’t make it in next shift so I’ll be pulling a double and I’ll be here all night anyway.”

“Too bad for you kid,” he replied.

“It’s alright, I get paid overtime and I didn’t have any plans tonight anyway. See you later but before I go is there anything else you need?”

“Just put the tv on to ESPN if you don’t mind so I can watch the highlights from today. Maybe the Yankees won a game for a change.”

Sometime while watching SportsCenter he must have drifted off into a deep sleep for he certainly dreamed. Dreams of when he was a whole person not the shell he had become when a light touch and a soft voice brought him back to reality.

“Are you all right Bill? You were making a lot of noise and thrashing about?” Melissa asked him when his eyes opened.

The room was now dimly lit with the only illumination provided by the flickering tv, which was muted so as not to disturb the other residents who were sleeping. Stifling a yawn Bill looked at her a moment before answering.

“I’m okay Melissa, I guess I must have been dreaming. What time is it anyway?”

“One thirty in the morning. You wait here, I’ll be right back,” she told him before leaving him alone.

‘Like I could move if I wanted to,’ he thought to himself as he shut his eyes.

It was the sound of the bed curtain being pulled a few minutes later that caused Bill to open them again. Melissa had enclosed them behind the curtain after which time she approached him again. She seemed nervous for her big, brown eyes were darting about and her face appeared flushed and sweaty but her jaw was set firmly.

“Bill, please don’t say anything but just listen, okay. I might be crazy for doing this but I’m going to give you what you wanted. We have to be quiet but I don’t think there will be a problem, the nurse and the other aide are by the nurses station playing cards right now and unless an alarm goes off or something like that we should be good. She made her rounds at one so we shouldn’t be disturbed for a while.”

While she whispered this to him Melissa had pushed her scrub pants down past her full thighs until the material reached her ankles at which time she stepped out of them one leg at a time. She stood there for a minute, her eyes unwilling to meet his, as her thumbs slid under the thin fabric of her panties. Then after a moment she slid them down slowly, her dark, well-groomed patch of hair revealed first, standing out in contrast to her pale white complexion. He next caught a fleeting glimpse of her pink hued nether lips but as her body shifted the view was lost though it was replaced by one of her shapely hip and buttock. She continued to work the panties down past her knees at which point a simple shrug of her leg sent them tumbling to the floor.

With a start Bill realized he hadn’t breathed since she began disrobing as oxygen again coursed through his lungs. Melissa kept her eyes focused on the floor as she moved closer until she was right beside the recliner. Her hand found the handle and she pulled on it until the chair was fully reclined and his body nearly flat. Then while still not saying a word she moved forward until she was adjacent to his head. Taking a deep breath her legs straddled the head of the chair which positioned her glistening lips right above him.

Even before she’d done that Bill had caught a trace of her womanly scent and as she moved nearer her arousal became more obvious. He could see she was already wet with feminine dew and her odor was more pronounced the closer she got to his face. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest like a jackhammer and his anticipation grew by the second with her pretty pussy less than a foot above his yearning mouth.

And then her knees bent and her pelvis lowered and all his waiting and hoping were at an end as his tongue reached out and caressed her juicy, womanly fruit for the first time. Melissa let out a little gasp of pleasure when it happened for though her wait wasn’t nearly as long as his, she had been working herself into such a state these past few hours as well.

For Bill’s part the long drought was over as his tongue lapped at her pink lips as fast as it was able to. He savored the taste of her nectar like a parched man drinking from a fresh spring in the desert and his joy was unbounded. At first he just traced her lips, running up one side then down the other while making sure to not even graze her hooded little clitoris until she was squirming with desire.

Though wishing to go slow and savor every second he found himself unable to resist sliding his tongue between her pretty lips and into her juicy core. He moved it side to side as he strained to reach as deep as possible and she aided him by pushing herself down onto his eager face. That allowed him to burrow deeper and he took full advantage, probing her to the best of his ability. He also managed to tilt his neck up which brought his prominent nose into contact with her erect little nubbin.

Melissa’s fast moving hand stifled her moan when this happened and her juices flowed faster, seeping onto his chin and cheek. He was in heaven by this point, savoring her taste and smell, lashing the inner walls of her pussy as she gently rocked her hips. He was dimly aware that he was hard as an iron bar but he didn’t care. All that mattered was what his mouth was doing, his tongue probing her wet folds, his nose rubbing her clit.

Melissa’s hip movements aided his efforts, putting more pressure on her erect clit, letting his tongue reach a little further inside her. She continued to rotate her pelvis slightly as her breathing quickened and her pulse rate increased as her body moved closer and closer. Then his nose rubbed her clit one more time and her hand grabbed his salt and pepper hair as Melissa grinded against his face. Bill couldn’t see but her eyes were squeezed shut and her face was red and sweating.

All he knew was that she was cumming, her body trembling and shaking while her nectar continued to flow and he did his best to suck it greedily into his mouth. This was what he’d been missing, the taste of a woman, the feeling of accomplishment as his mouth brought her to the heights of pleasure, her juices coating his face and tongue.

“Lean back,” he whispered after her trembling body had recovered to the point that she had risen above his face a few inches on her rubbery legs.

She did as he asked, supporting herself by resting her hands on the recliner’s armrests with her back arched.

For a minute he just stared at her wet pussy while enjoying the fragrance and also resting his tongue. It had been quite some time since it had received such a workout but he wasn’t satisfied, far from it. For all he cared it could be useless after this night but he wanted, no needed, more. He smiled and a second later he extended it from his mouth as he craned his neck.

Bill started slowly, tracing out the letter A around her clit, but no sooner had he done that then he did the same for its little brother or sister, a. His tongue continued in its journey through the alphabet and by the time he reached M she was cumming. He paused and waited until she recovered before resuming and he was tracing the X when Melissa came again. This time he continued, willing his aching jaw until y and z were also done at which time his head sank into the cushioned chair.

Bill felt exhausted but he was grinning ear to ear as she stirred. A moment later she was beside him, her face moved close and her lips met his for a brief instant.

“Thank you Bill, that was wonderful, it really was,” she whispered in his ear, “it looks like you haven’t lost your touch. You know my mother always told me not to look a gift horse in the mouth and though I doubt she meant it for a situation like this with her daughter I’m going to follow her advice.”

Right after she’d said this Melissa reached out and her hand took hold of Bill’s erection that was defiantly poking through the fly of his pajamas. He gasped as her hand slid up and down its length as she climbed onto the chair with him.

“I know you said you were only looking to eat pussy but it would be such a waste to not take advantage of a nice hard cock,” she said as she positioned her knees on either side of him.

With a wink at Bill Melissa lowered her body onto him as she guided his thickness inside.

The End

• Like Like x 11
  2. Rutger5

Rutger5 Sex Machine

medical recliner.jpg PS object personification - medical recliner chair. Sexual act - cunnilingus

• Like Like x 5
  3. Jeymar

Jeymar Sex Machine

Good luck in the voting phase.

• Like Like x 1
  4. DarkThunder

DarkThunder Porno Junky

It was a good story. It reminded me a bit of one story I wrote, at first, but it went in another direction. I liked the way Melissa was described, and the story seemed to flow well.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Norton X

Norton X Oddball

Awesome! A Rutger5 story! When I first became a member of xnxx, his stories were part of my reading diet. Always well-written, mature, and very readable. This story is typical Rutger5. The setup, characters and dialog were solid and the sex was hot and wonderful. Really neat how the personification and sex act description were incorporated into the tale. Great stuff from one of xnxx's best!

• Like Like x 3
    1. Rutger5
      Thanks for reading Norton the Tenth. As usual you give me more credit than I'm due but since this site has lost many readers (including a lot of mine it appears) I'm grateful you are a fan. Just an aside, by any chance do you get paid per like you give. Everywhere on forum I go I see Norton tossing likes like confetti. At even a penny a like you'd at least have coffee money.;)

Rutger5, Jul 24, 2016
      Hush, fantasysflirt, Jeymar and 2 others like this.
    2. Norton X
      @Rutger5 They said they were going to pay me. I'm still waiting for the paycheck. :( :hilarious: :D

Norton X, Jul 24, 2016
      Hush, Jeymar and luvsalik like this.
  6. Rutger5

Rutger5 Sex Machine

Thanks for reading.

• Like Like x 4
  7. luvsalik

luvsalik Porn Star

Just the kind of story I like , long , plenty of build up and hot erotic well described action. This had it in spades, and is typical of your stories (I've read a few !).

A, couple of things, - " grinded against his face" obviously should be ground. Also I didn't get how you personified the chair . But the other challenge was met and toppled with ease and that it was done in a story was a real treat from a great storyteller.

Definitely did it for me got me all worked up. A smooth exciting read . Thanks for the hard work Rutger and good luck in the comp . Luvs xx

• Like Like x 3
    1. Rutger5
      I certainly plead guilty to the first charge. I had a very small window to write story and didn't proof to my standards (and even when I do mistakes may still sneak past) so if that's the only one I'll be satisfied. To my mind I met the requirement, though it was brief, in the first two paragraphs as well as Bill referring to the chair as his best girl now. Maybe because it was written in the third person I didn't go to the level as some others did in describing the object but it is just a matter of opinion I guess.

Rutger5, Jul 25, 2016
      Hush, Norton X, Jeymar and 1 other person like this.
  8. Redbeard1031

Redbeard1031 Sex Machine

No matter what physical shape one is in the sex drive remains strong. Interesting story. Thanks for submitting it.

• Like Like x 3
    1. Rutger5
      Thank you for reading Redbeard.

Rutger5, Aug 1, 2016
      Norton X and Jeymar like this.
  9. Jeymar

Jeymar Sex Machine

I read, re-read and re-read again. I realized that, although I wished you good luck, I didn't really praise your work. Being French, that little mistake escaped me. So, as far as I'm concerned, this is a piece of art. Very well done, ir will certainly hold as a contender in the final vote phase.

Thank you for the joy of reading you.

• Like Like x 2
    1. Rutger5
      Wow, thanks Jeymar. I don't believe my writing has ever been labeled art before.

Rutger5, Jul 31, 2016
      Norton X and Jeymar like this.
    2. Jeymar
      Like I said before; credit given where credit is due.

Jeymar, Jul 31, 2016
  10. Hush

Hush Happy Hhedonist

Bump for Reading Phase grouping.

Hush....an alias

• Like Like x 1
  11. tonybs

tonybs Porn Star

That was depressing, which isn't to say it was bad. It was well written to evoke the emotion. Very nice of Melissa to help out like that.

• Like Like x 3
    1. Rutger5
      I'll take the positive that it evoked emotion. Its not my first story to be labeled depressing but I try to write realistically to a degree so that can be a result of that. There are a lot of medical conditions that limit quality of life for people but the worst may be the isolation of being cut off from all that was familiar (including sex for this character so yes very nice of Melissa).

Rutger5, Aug 1, 2016
      Norton X, Hush and Jeymar like this.
  12. Yancy Rogers2

Yancy Rogers2 Porno Junky

Really excellent, but I didn't want it to end so abruptly :)

• Like Like x 3
    1. Rutger5
      Glad you liked. Sorry about ending where I did but I was up against a firm deadline and to be honest I was also trying to keep it to one sex act as per the contest theme. Besides on a lighter note it had been a while since the character Bill had sex and with Melissa being much younger I doubt it would have lasted long.;)

Rutger5, Aug 1, 2016
      Norton X, Hush and Jeymar like this.
  13. Hush

Hush Happy Hhedonist

21 hours left till voting bump for competition grouping!

Hush....an alias

• Like Like x 1
  14. Little Miss K

Little Miss K Porn Star

I don't know how old you are, and I would never pry by asking. Some of the things that you wrote about getting older were very realistic. I have heard my Grandmother say many of the same things. :sour:

I didn't think this was depressing, but it definitely started out a little sad. :( But then Melissa gave him a chance to do something about it. ;)

I think some of your description and words were amazing. I have trouble picking words that I am comfortable using, I may come back to this story and steal some. :p

I would like if it had been more faithful to the theme, but think it was very well written. If you hade made the nurse just jump in bed with him, it wouldn't have worked for me, but I pictured her debating herself, and weighing her options before going through with it.

I think you did a great job. :)

• Like Like x 3
    1. Rutger5
      Little Miss K, thanks for reading. While I'm no longer young I'm not in wantsomefun territory yet either. Rather I gained such insight from observing those I know in real life who are older as well as some people who have been afflicted with some terrible conditions that have caused a decline in quality of life. I know someone in his 50's (which isn't really old today) who is confined to a wheelchair due to ms and has been getting progressively worse and can no longer take care of himself which has to suck.
      Feel free to steal any words, I didn't create them. I have a pretty large vocabulary due no doubt to all the reading I've done my whole life and reading books from different eras has to help there. At different times different words may be more or less in vogue.

Rutger5, Aug 3, 2016
      Hush, Norton X and Jeymar like this.
    2. Rutger5
      Obviously the whole #1 theme issue is a matter of perspective and not just for my story.I could have extended the part in beginning of story but ultimately the bulk of story wasn't going to be describing the personified object, rather it was a part of story not focus. So maybe there I failed and if that costs me the small chance I had to get votes I'll live with it and stay true to my vision. Only way to do otherwise would have been to tell from chair's perspective but it wouldn't have worked for this story imo. I did for my non entry and while not gimmick, is more like creative writing exercise I guess, which isn't a bad thing but not what I was aiming for. Sorry for long winded reply. Glad you liked.

Rutger5, Aug 3, 2016
      Hush, Norton X and Jeymar like this.
    3. Jeymar
      @Rutger5 I'll let you in on my little secret. I'm not saying that this will be my final vote. But after reviewing all the stories, I come up with one or more vote(s) that have only met one theme, even if I put my preference on the two themes at first. Just allowing 1 point for each themes met, already has a biased effect on my vote, but still it didn't hinder the quality of the ones with only one theme, from overcoming the handicap. So, if your story strikes the readers, you should get the vote from some. Besides, not all reader use my method, I'm probably the only one, most will vote for the stories they liked most, not-withstanding if they met both themes. There I go writing a novel on voting for stories. ROFLMAO.

Jeymar, Aug 3, 2016
      Hush likes this.
  15. 1 Toy Maker

1 Toy Maker Kuns og Kram Smukke Love once found never lost

Nice story Rutger5
    Well done on the third place

• Like Like x 1