1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Greendragon

Greendragon Dragon Master

Leah Did What to Matt? By Greendragon

Fantasy, Bi-sexual, Bondage and restriction, Domination/submission, Transgendered, Transvestite, Transformation, Violence, Virginity

Introduction:

Matt and Leah had dated for almost three months and this is what happened.

Matt had just about enough. He almost failed his Civics test and got detention after a jock wolf whistle and then slapped him hitting him on the ass and then running off laughing; and now the school bully was messing with him for the 5th time this week. He hated getting picked on by this guy he had to be at least 6'5" 275 lbs. and played football. When stuff like this happened Matt hated himself. He was barely 5'5" and only 114 lbs. soaking wet, with sandy blond hear a slim a narrow waist with and a petite feminine build, having just turned 18 last week and he was a virgin, and he was just starting his senior year of high school.

Leah had had enough with the picking and stepped in. Hey stop it! She yelled. The big guy smirked and walked off. All Matt did was looked at Leah, blushing and smiled. She waved and left. Leah liked Matt but she wanted him for a different reason. Reasons that made her tingle inside when she looked at him or was around him. Leah worked up the courage to ask Matt out a couple days later. After a few months of dating this is what happened.

Matt was used to having Leah's friends around, over at her house for a sleep over’s and pool parties; this was maybe a bit unfair when she invited him over today. She tricked him into it by saying it was only going to be her and him while her parents left for a 1 year trip to England. Well at least she didn’t lie about the parent’s away part. As soon as he walked through the door he was instantly greeted with a kiss from Leah. He returned the kiss without waiting for her to say anything. He didn’t see any of the girls so he figured he was alone with her. As he sat on the couch he heard giggling from around the corner so he sighed knowing he wasn’t alone with her.

He felt Leah come up behind him and rise his arms up. He knew it was Leah so he didn’t mind. He fell into a somewhat of a hypnotized trance until he heard the click. He went to turn around to see what it was and found in wrist in pink fluffy handcuffs.

"What the hell!"

Matt said with a tug at the cuffs. Leah then slowly moved her hands down his body. She pushed him up from behind and walked around the couch to examine his body. She giggled and said louder than she needed to him.

"It'll work".

Leah pushed him back down on the couch hands behind his back. She sat on his lap straddling him rubbing cunt ageist his growing member. "Mmm" was all Matt could say. He had forgotten where he was and who was watching and why he was here. He had only one thing on his mind...fuck Leah. Matt was ready and started to thrust his hips as she continued her teasing. Matt felt his raging member making a tent in his shorts he kept thrusting agents her. He couldn’t help it he was getting teased and he thought he would make the best of it. Leah soon slowed down and started breathing heavily and shaking as she came. It turned Matt on so much that he started thrusting even harder, making Leah moan as her orgasm subsided. Matt knew what was next he'd felt it many times. That really good feeling that starts at your balls and flows to you dick. He felt himself shoot rope after rope of cum into his own shorts. Matt tensed up after every rope. Matt had masturbated many times but this was as close to sex as he'd ever gotten. Matt was panting by now as some of his warm cum started too roll down over his testicles and down on to his legs. He felt a sharp pain in his arm. Matt was almost instantly tired as he felt a relaxing sensation washing over him he heard Leah say to him.

"Goodnight my soon to be cum slut" She smiled and waved as he closed his eyes and fell asleep trying to understand the last 7 words out of Leah's mouth.

When Matt woke up he found himself in the same spot he was last night. He went to rub his head and couldn’t move his arms. He started to remember everything from last night. The handcuffs to Leah's last words before he fell asleep. He went to stand up and go his ankle was in what he thought might have been a loose t-shirt on the ground. As he looked down he noticed yet another pair of pink fluffy handcuffs. He was necked! He sighed and rolled his eyes. “Leah!" Matt yelled. Nothing happened. “Leah!" Still nothing, Matt was hungry and thirsty and was like that for another two hours when he heard the front door open and heard Leah's voice along with two other girls. He heard someone else from upstairs come down as they whispered and giggles to themselves. "I’m right here Matt she yelled from inside the living room.” All the voices went quiet and he heard footsteps coming into the living room. The first person he saw that morning was a blonde headed girl. She was obviously taller and older than the others. She came around grabbed him by the throat telling him that if he didn’t obey he would be severally punished! Matt got the message and nodded his head because he knew his place in front of this girl. Leah came into view and smiled.

"How was your sleep" she asked.

Matt was weak and worn out, the words sounded harsh out to her mouth. Leah looked at the blonde and he realized that she was holding him tighter. Letting me go she said.

"Sorry you two need to talk Roxanne" is all she said and walked off. Leah and sat next to me and leaned ageist me.

“I see you have met Mia already." Matt could have sworn she smiled when she said that but if she did it disappeared as soon as he looked at her. “Matt I love you so very much and I want you and me to be together forever so this is the only thing that I could think of to make it happen, even if I do have to share you, your mine now."

"What?" is all Matt could say?

She looked at him and gave him the cutest face he had ever seen from her and he knew she was going to ask him to do something for her. "Okay " is all he said as Leah, using his new name he was looking around he did not know who was around here and who the rest of the girls were his name was Roxanne, Roxy for short. Matt had no idea what was going on but he nodded his head in agreement as his throat was sore from Mia chocking him. He heard the door open again and he smelled something good, something like pizza maybe. He guessed right when he heard another voice yell out "come and get your pizza!" Matt was about to ask if they were going to share when Mandy came in front of him and put a blindfold on him.

What the hell he thought he hasn’t eaten all day and now there was a blindfold over his eyes and he was still cuffed to the couch. He knew Mia was rough but when he felt soft hands feel him up and down his body he knew it wasn’t her. The blindfold was taken off to reveal five girls two naked to the skin. Matt could only sit there and look. Mia held up a slice of pizza and held it right at his face.

“You want some" (Your name: Matt switches to the name: Roxanne, Roxy for short change starts here right NOW!) Roxy nodded. Mia put the plate on the sofa beside him as Leah handed the two naked girls a slice of pizza and told them something Roxy couldn’t quite make it out. Mia put her arms on both sides of Roxy and rested them on his shoulders as she straddled him.

She pushed him back, and moving herself so her pussy was right in front of Roxy's face so he thought. She ripped off her skirt tearing it at the sides. As Roxy opened his eyes as he had come face to face to the biggest cock he had ever seen. Mia had to have had at least an 8 inch long cock that had to be at least 2.5 inches thick. "Suck it" she said in a stern voice. Roxy hesitated and got his punishment quickly. Mia viciously slapped him and reach down forcefully opened his mouth and shoved her cock into his mouth and then and then forced it all the way down his throat. Mandy stayed there for a good ten to fifteen seconds balls deep in Roxy's mouth. When she pulled out Roxy coughed and wheezed for maybe thirty seconds as Roxy regained control of himself. He looked at Mandy in fear. She looked down at him with commanding eyes "When you are asked to suck a cock you do it! If you don’t do it I will gag you for five more seconds every time you disobey. Do you understand me bitch?”

Roxy nodded as Mia got back into her position with her now completely erect cock it looked even larger now. "Suck it" Roxy took her cock into his mouth and sucked as she was instructed to do so. He started sucking and swirled his tongue around Mia's shaft and Mia grabbed the back of his head to keep him there. Roxy could feel ever pulse coming from Mandy's cock and it was the best feeling he had ever felt. Roxy couldn’t believe himself he was actually enjoying sucking an Mia’s 8 inch cock. As Mandy let go he pulled his back a little to suck the tip. He gave it a light nibble then swirled his tongue over the tip. Tasting the pre-cum Roxy started bobbing up and down on Mia’s cock. He went faster and faster and every time he went down to the base of her cock Mia's moans got louder and louder until she pushed her cock in one last time pulled out and came all over the slice of pizza.

As Roxy looked around the room he was shocked. The two naked girls from before were the only girls. He saw two t-girls for every regular girl. Two normal girls with two t-girls no there were four t-girls plus Mandy which made five. He closed his eyes and passed out right there only to be woken up five minutes later.

When he opened his eyes Leah was still shaking him. He looked around Mia was sitting in the corner naked like everyone else her cock hanging limp. Leah shoved three pizza slices in Roxy's face. Two were covered in cum and the other one he recognized was the one Mandy came on. Leah grabbed Tes's chin for him to focus on her. "You are going to take a bite of all 3 of these pizzas slices and tell us which one was the best got it?" Roxy nodded. He picked up the first cum smothered pizza. It looked like icing on a cake but it was watery. He took a bite and it tasted sweet for five seconds then gross. There was something extra added to this cum.

He looked up and in no time he spotted who he was looking for. It was the girl on the left of him getting double penetrated. He saw a trail of cum still dripping drown her leg and onto the carpet. She saw Roxy looking and blushed. Another girl stepped in and raised her hand "Guilty" she said. Tes smiled she seemed nice and she was honest about it. She came in the girls butt and le it drip on the pizza from right out her butt. It had a nasty tang to it so it was definitely 3rd. The second slice he bit into was very sweet. One problem it was watery. Roxy didn’t really like it watery and it tasted kind of plain. He took a look at the last slice remembering when Mia came all over it. It wasn’t as much as the others but it looked okay. He took a bite of it and almost passed out it was so sweet. Her cum was so thick it was almost like icing. Hers had to be the sweetest cum ever because it reminded him of honey. He ate ever last bite of that pizza and he enjoyed every bite. When he looked up and saw everyone looking he blushed and looked down. He had just eaten cum pizza and it was great.

Mia came running over to Roxy giving him a big hug, "I won, I won!" she kept saying and then started jumping up and down. There was more there than meanness from Mia she seemed like everyone else to him as she was hugging him. Mandy stood up and cleared her throat. “Stand up!" she ordered. Roxy stood up and Mia searched all around his body. When she reached his butt she gave it a playful squeeze. "I wish mine was like that. Medium sized and firm" she slapped it hard enough to leave a red mark but it didn’t bother Roxy.

Mia looked excited over something while she was looking Roxy up and down inspecting every part of his body. "We are going shopping for you right now". Roxy's look must have been a hint to Mia for her to explain. "We are going out today to get skirts dresses and clothes for you. Your hair is to short so we are getting you extensions and" she started feeling Roxy’s face and maybe some heavy duty make-up, that is until the hormones injections kick in.”

Roxy realized what was going on. He went from boyfriend to sex toy with Leah and Mia; He went from Matt to Roxanne, and now from boy to fem boy. Roxy thought to himself I wondered if this day if could it get any more hectic?

But first Leah said we need to cash in your V-card and give that that sexy little ass-pussy of yours a good hard fucking, while you learn how to eat my pussy my little cum slut.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Greendragon

Greendragon Dragon Master