1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. PFatherMacKenzie

PFatherMacKenzie Amateur

Well, first we'd get you all doped up on extacy and meth, so fucked up you can't stand but you can keep your fingers out of your pussy, then we'd all take turns in your pretty mouth until we each sprayed a huge load on your pretty face, then we'd turn you over on a rolling table and tie you down ass up, face down and take turns ramming into your pussy and ass. Then when we've all had enough we'd roll the cart out to the stables and let a big stallion out of his stall. He'd smell your dripping cunt immediately and get hard, you'd probably beg us to stop him but we'd just say no. When his huge cock was all the way hard we'd roll you over to him ass first until you are under him with his enormous cock head rubbing against your wet cunt. As soon as he feels your heat and wetness he starts thrusting excitedly and you feel his cock smacking your ass and thighs until I grab it and guide it right to your hole and with the next thrusting he is inside you, he's so big and you're so tight only the head pops in and you scream out in pain, surprise, and pleasure from being stretched so wide. He thursts again and moves forward this time he is even more excited and pushes in harder driving about 8" of huge hot cock into your poor little cunt, it feels like your whole cunt is on fire and splitting apart at the same time, it hurts so bad you can't even scream you just gasp for air and wimper, but he doesn't stop he pulls back and tbrusts in again, this time burying 12" of his cock into you. You're stuffed with 12" of 4" wide hot throbbing horse cock and it hurts more than anything you've ever felt. He pulls back and thrusts in again, finally getting all 14" into you as he starts pumping in and out faster and harder still. Even though it hurts worse than you ever imagined, it starts to feel good, you are crying and breathing hard and sobbing but you start to feel your pussy tingle and you realize you're about to cumm. As he keeps pumping in and out of you, you start cumming hard, shaking and bucking your hips as he pounds into you. Your pussy cumming causes him to go faster and he starts to cumm. You feel his cock grow even bigger and then all of a sudden you feel hot cumm shooting into you, there is so much it's making your stomach expand and it's burning your insides like lava. He finally finishes and pulls his cock out all of a sudden and you feel his cumm start to run out of your gaping pussy hole, a little at first, then it starts gushing out, running down your thighs and stomach, Soo much is pouring out of you, what feels like a few cups. You are still shaking from your orgasm as I come up and start rubbing your clit, making you start to cumm again and your gaping cunt to close. It still feels like it's on fire as I make you cumm again and again. Then I stop rubbing your clit and slap your poor sore pussy hard, making you scream. I slap it again,and then jam four fingers inside, then push my thumb in and shove in further until my fist is inside you. Do you want more, I ask...you plead please no, but I say, sorry, you're getting more as I shove two fingers of my other hand in next to my fist, making it stretch about the same as the huge cock that just destroyed you minutes before. I shove in another finger, then another. Get ready slut, you're about to have both fists in you. Are you ready? You scream no, please don't, but it's too late, I push in a fourth finger and my thumb and push as hard as I can, leaning into you with all my weight. It's so tight I can't get it in any further for a minute, but then I try one more push, pushing with my legs behind me and suddenly my other fist slams into you. You gasp for air and let out a whimper, sweat is dripping down your face along with tears and your mouth is open wide as you breathe hard and gasp, spit and drool running out onto your chin mixing with the cumm from earlier. I start to pull back with both fists clenched inside you, your pussy gripping them hard, I pull back even harder and they start to come out, stretching your lips even further now. They almost come out and I stop and push back in as deep as I can, halfway to my elbows. Deep enough slut? I don't wait for an answer but push in further, sliding in another few inches. Then I start pumping in and out, pulling back hard on each stroke stretching your pussy back each time. You realize you're about to cumm again. I feel you start to shake and I pull back hard, my fists stretching your lips hard as I try to pull them out. You start to cumm and I pull harder, they almost come out but your pussy is gripping them so tightly that I can't quite pull them out. I push in and pull back as hard and fast as I can and your pussy stops my fists just before they come out, I finally lean back and pull hard one last time and you feel your lips stretch even farther, hurting even more than the cock you just had. Then when you think you are about to pass out from pain, they suddenly pop out, leaving your pussy gaping wide. I quickly shove one fist back in before your lips close and then shove four fingers next to it, then my thumb again, pressing in hard once again. I push hard, getting my other hand in a bit more, then once more as hard as I can and my fist slides into you again. That was a little easier this time, I say, we're getting you good and stretched out, your lips are going to be huge sagging flaps before we're done here, and I bet you'll be sore for weeks. I'm sorry, but you caught me all drugged up and sadistic baby, I get really turned on deystroying poor innocent little pussies. I ask my friends to get you another extasy tab and another shot of meth, here, this will make the pain more bearable baby, I say as we give you more drugs. Ok, I say as you start rushing from the shot, I pull back hard and pull both fists out of your cunt hard, it stretches your lips back about 5" before they finally pop out. I grab your pusdy lips and pull on them, lightly at first, but then I yank them both hard, stretching them as far as I can. Wow, I stretched your lips back 6", I bet I can get them to go 8". You are rushing so hard you can't talk to beg me not to do it, and you feel need pulling your lips back hard, you feel like they are going to rip but I keep pulling, I stretched them out almost 8" from your sore gaping hole. Ok, almost, I'll come back to them later. I think your pussy needs a little whipping, Don't you, you moan and shake your head no, but I've already grabbed an extension cord and I bend it into a loop, ready? I lift it high over my head and bring it down as hard as I can, slamming it into your exposed inner pussy and on your clit.your whole body stiffens and you lift up and start shaking from the pain. You finally are able to speak and mutter oh my God, please please don't do that again..you sob, it hurts so much, please no, I say, sorry, but you have 19 more of those coming. Your eyes get wide and you start crying, no, please no, I can't take that. As you're pleading I raise the cord up again and bring it down hard on your right lip, and as you're screaming in pain, I bring it up and back down on your left lip.youre crying out no, please no, please stop, no, no, please not again. Only 17 more to go as I bring it back down on to your clit again. You cry out again, stop, stop,oh God, please stop. Sorry, I say and bring it down hard on your clit again. And again and again and finally one last time right on your swollen clit. I look at it, it's throbbing, swollen, red and getting bigger still as it begins to well, only 13 left, I say as I reach down and pinch it, making you scream again. Oh my God, it looks like it hurts, I squeeze it a little harder. Does it, ok, let's keep going, you shake your head in protest but to no avail as I spread your lips apart and whip you right on the inner lips and hole hard, 12 left. I think your little inner lips and hole need at least 7 of those. You see me lift the cord and grit your teeth as I hit your hole and inner labia hard. ...stings, doesn't it?you start to cry out and I hit it again hard. And again, and again, and again. You're screaming no, stop, oh good no, please. And I shrug and hit your lips and hole twice more as hard as I can..nnow your inner lips are swelling up and red a

• Like Like x 1
  2. PFatherMacKenzie

PFatherMacKenzie Amateur

And throbbing. Ok, 5 left, on your clit or on your hole and inner lips? You just shake your head no, I say if you don't pick one quickly, I'm giving you 10 more on each and another 20 bonus ones somewhere else. You just plead, no, please, no more. Come on, choose. You still just cry out no, I can't. Ok, you asked for it, I start whipping your clit with the cord, hard. One, two, three, four, five. You see, you'd be done now if you'd chose. Five more. I whip your clit hard five more times in quick succession and then spread your lips apart and say here goes the other ten and give you ten hard whips on your inner pusdy he and lips. Oh my God, I say, I bet that really really fucking hurts. Oh God, your ckit and lips are so swollen, and they're still getting bigger. I'll bet just touching them will hurt really fucking bad now. So sorry baby, but it's gonna be pretty bad when I let the horse have you again. You say, what, again? I can't, my pussy hurts do bad right now I can't stand it, that will be too much. No, you'll be able to take it. But yeah, it's really gonna hurt....alot. but first you have 20 bonus whips coming. What? You say, no, please, where? I lift your legs and spread them a bit, hey guys, cone he her up, two friends come and each grabs a leg and lifts them up high and spreads them wide. I reach under you and rub a finger on your asshoke. I smile and say, right here baby. Your eyes widen and you start to squirm and struggle. I say stop sauirning or you get more whipping on your cunt and maybe worse. You stop. And just cry. Ok, you say, go ahead and do it. Hey, good girl. You're starting to get the idea. I slam the cable right down on your asshole hard. One. You just keep sobbing. Go ahead, give me the rest. Ok, I say and start whipping your asshole hard 14 more times. How's that feel? I ask. It really hurts. But I know I have five more, give them to me please. Ok, but first, you need this and I grab a 4"wide 9" long dildo. Oh no, you say, not after you whipped it, it's Soo sore, that's going to hurt me alot. That's ok, if you ask for it, I'll give you lube, but if you keep begging to stop, I'm shoving it in dry. So, do you want this in your ass before I finish whipping it? You struggle to get out a week yes please, put it in my ass. I squirt lube onto your throbbing red swollen asshole and put the head of the monster dildo against it. Ready? You say, not yet, can you give me a minute? Ok, I say and then without warning I shove the dildo into your ass hard, burying it in about 1/2 way. You scream, fuck, fuck that hurts, take it out please, just for a minute, pkease, ok, I pull it out but then just shove it right back in deeper this time, then I pull it out and shove it in once more, burying it all the way to the base this time. You start shaking and trying to get away from it but the guys holding your legs just pull you down onto it. Stop struggling or it'll be worse i say but you keep trying to get free. Ok, I start pumping the dildo in and out hard and fast. You start to scream oh God, my ass hurts so bad, stop, please pleaep please stop, I'll do anything if you stop for a few minutes pkease. I stop and ask, anything? You nod, ok, but I don't think you realize what you're agreeing to. I pull it out. Five more whips and then you get a break. Please, can I take the break first? You ask, ok, if you do, you get 10 more strokes, deal? You nod. I stop and let you rest for 5 minutes. You ready for more? No, but I know I'm getting it, I roll you over with your ass up and spread your cheeks. I grab the dildo and shove it into your sore asshole hard and fast all the way to the base. Feel good? No, it hurts like fire. Well, it's about to get worse as I bring the cable down onto your butthole right next to the dildo, then on the other side. Ok, this is getting in the way , I pull it out and whip your asshole hard again. I shove the dildo back in and pull it out quick, then whip you again. Yeah, this is the way to go as I shove it back in. Oh God, that makes it worse, please leave it in me, I'll be good. No, too bad, so sorry. You only have 7 left, you can take it. As I pull the do out and whip you again. I do it 5 more times, then pull it out for the last stroke. I think the last whip stroke should be special, I have a idea. I get a lighter and hold it under the electrical cord until it gets it red hot almost melting the plastic coating. Ok, ready baby, you're gonna love this one, I whip your asshole one last time but leave the scalding hot cord laying on your asshole after I whip it, you suddenly feel the hot cable burning you and you start to shake and scream oh fuck that burns, take it off please, please, you then can't help it and start screaming in pain. I slowly pull the hot cord over your ass, then with it laying right across your asshole, I put the dildo on top of it and start to push it inside you, you feel the searing hot cable start to go into your ass, oh God no, don't do it, pkease. I say, ok, but I'm doing something else if I stop, anything, anything, just take it out. I take it out, and then shove the dildo back in. Be right back. I cone back with a candle, I light it, I pull out the dildo and hold the candle right above your loosened asshole, finally letting a big drop of hot wax fall right on it. You scream. Oh God, not again, that hurts so much, nope, you said anything, here it comes again and I drip more wax right on her sore throbbing red asshole. Ok, I think you've had enough of that, do you want some wax on your pussy now? Do I have a choice? Yes, tell you what, since your poor little pussy is so swollen and sore, if you will rub your clit until I say stop, I won't wax it. I untie your hand, start rubbing it. You reach down and touch your swollen sore sensetive clit, just touching it hurts, you start rubbing it and it feels like you're grating it with file. But it also feels good under the pain and starts making you get wet.

3. PFatherMacKenzie

PFatherMacKenzie Amateur

Feel good? I ask, yes, a little, you say, but it really hurts too. You ready to have your cunt filled again, I ask? Please, no, it's Soo sore, can I do something else? Sorry, I have a special toy for you, it's not really meant to be used because it's so big, but I think I can get it in you, want to see it? What? How big is it, please don't hurt me too much more, please. Sorry, you're not getting off that easy, here it is. I pull out a huge novelty dildo, it's almost 6" wide and 15" long, but the head is even bigger, about 7" wide and 4"long before the shaft goes back down to 5-6" wide. You see it and start begging, please don't put that in me, it's too big, really, please don't do it. Baby, don't you know not to beg, it's just going to make it worse. Now, do you want this big cock inside you? I, i, I can't, ok, yes, please fuck my poor little pussy with that huge cock, I think I can take it. move your hand, I'm gonna tie you back down. I tie you back down on your back with your legs spread wide and your cunt exposed. Oh, I have another surprise toy kit for you, and I pull out a box of clamps. You ready for these too. Ohh my God, those are going to really hurt, do I have to? Yes, and yes, they are gonna hurt. I take a clamp and put it on your nipple, then put one on your other nipple, that's not too bad, is it, you say no, ok, these are gonna be the painful ones, I grab your left pussy lip and put a clamp right in the middle of it and tighten it down. How's that feel? Ohh fuck, it really hurts, but I can take it. I put another one on your right lip, then I attach chains to the ones on your pussy lips and put weights on the other end. There, that's and 8oz weight on each lip, how's that. Ohh fuck it hurts, but not too bad yet, oh really? I guess you need more weight, I put snotano 8 oz on each. You cry a little and say ohh fuck thats really starting to hurt, ok, well, this is the one that gonna be really really fucking painful, I'm putting this last one on your clit. Ohh god, no, please don't, it's Soo sore and it hurts really bad just sitting here, not even touching it. Please don't. As you protest, I put the clamp on your swollen clit and start to tighten it. As soon as I put it on you stop pleading and gasp loudly, and then start crying. Pretty bad, isn't it. But it's just barely on there, I haven't tightened it at all. You start shaking your head side to side no, your eyes filling with tears. I tighten it a turn. Then another, you start breathing heavy, then another turn you cry out a little, then another turn. You start to moan, muttering oh my God no, no more, please. I tighten another turn. Stop, it hurts Soo bad, please no more, no, please no more. I give it two more turns quickly, you scream out and then start sobbing, it's ok, it's almost all the way tightened, only like 4 or 5 more turns. I'm gonna do them all at once, ok, you scream no, please no more, oh God, no, don't please don't and I turn it 5 more turns quickly and you stop begging and just cry and shake. Holy fuck, look at it, the tip is getting purple and throbbing, I bet it's really sensetive, what if I slapped it, you look up and beg no, oh God please don't. I lightly touch the tip, you gasp, oh fuck, that hurt, don't do it harder, please. Ok, I say, not yet, as long as you ask for the giant cock, do you want it? Yes, please put it in me. I want it. Ok, I lube up the enormus head and rub it up and down your slit, that already hurts, doesn't it? With your inner lips Soo swollen and sore? Yes, you nod, but I still want it, do it, shove it into my cunt. Hurt my pussy as bad as you want. I start to push it in, the head starts spreading g your lips apart and stretching your hole open I get about 1/2 in and it's already too tight to push easily, I sit up and lean into it, pushing hard, it goes it a bit more, but not much. I stand up and put my foot on the end and start to push with my leg, it starts going in. Ohh fuck, slow down please, I'm not ready, it hurts really really bad already, can you stop for a minute? Please. Nope, it's going in now slit, and I push even harder, the first half of the head is almost in, you are pleadibg, no, not yet, please stop. I push harder another inch goes in. Oh no, no, stop, it hurts to ooo bad, noo, please no, I say yeah, I bet it hurts really bad, here goes nothing, and I push as hard as I can, the head goes in almost all the way, I take a breath and push as hard as I can again and it finally slides in as you scream. Ohh god, it hurts, take it out, please no more. I push again and the head goes all the way in you and your lips close tight around the shaft. How does it feel baby, I ask, ohh fuck, it hurts Soo much, please stop, no, and because you are crying, I'm gonna have to smack your clit. You shut up immedieately. I'll stop, please don't do that. Too late, you have a clit whacking coming, do you want another x tab and a meth shot first? Yes, please, can I have a big shot, I want to be so high I don't care how bad it hurts. Ok, I mix up a huge shot for you and give you more extacy. When the shot hits you, your eyes roll back in your head for a minute and you go limp with a big smile on your face, I take the opportunity to push the dildo into you further I lean into it hard and get 3 more inches into you. It must have hurt going in though because you opened your eyes and tensed back up, can you talk baby, I ask, you just smile. Ok, here comes your smack on your clit, I grab a ruler and what the top of your swollen purple clit hard. You lift your head and scream your body shaking and you crying. You still can't talk from the rush from the shot so I ask if you want me to do it again. You don't say anything, ok, I guess that's a yes, I whack it one more time, you moan and squirm and I see your cuntlips quiver, you're cumming. I grab a chain and another weight and put them on your clit clamp. Your cunt starts quivering even more, I see pussy juices running out around the shaft of the dildo. I pull on it, you look up and shake your head no, you mutter deeper. I push the dildo in further, I push again, it's about 9" inside you and it's making you cumm again. I start to pull it out, I get it out until the head is just inside and your lips are clamped tightly around it keeping it in you. I pull as hard as I can and it starts to come out, you say oh fuck, it hurts, don't take it out, it's going to hurt again. You're still rushing, right? You say yess, ok, then deal with it, and I pull hard again, the head slides out and your pussy is left wide open an quivering. I grab the chains attached to the clamps on your lips and start to pull them, slowly at first, then hard, stretching your lips out as far as I can. I reach out and touch the tip of your clit and you scream and start to cumm. I pull harder on the chains and the clamps pop off. I grab the chain on your clit clamp and start to pull, you scream no, oh God no, that hurts so bad, please stop, I pull a little harder. You scream, I pull hard and you start cumming again and sobbing. I stop, then loosen the clamp on your clit and take it off. You ok, I ask, no, you say. I'm gonna untie your hand, I want you to rub your clit. Will you do that? You nod. You start rubbing your clit and it makes you start to cumm right away. I come up and shove my cock into your pussy and fuck you until I cumm. Ok, I'm finished. You can go now.