1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. freethinker

freethinker Pervy Bear

Well, the crowd at my house, hehehe...

1. justpassingthru
      LOL

justpassingthru, Nov 2, 2016
  2. justpassingthru

justpassingthru No Rest For The Wicked Banned!

Chapman is in for the Cubs to close it out ...

That will take some sting off of him if he is called on again tomorrow.

He just loaded the bases and turned his knee at the same time on a run to first base.

They just reversed the call and he got out of the inning.

1. View previous comments...
    2. freethinker
      Hey, we do...the Coors Banquet is flowing freely.

freethinker, Nov 2, 2016
    3. justpassingthru
      American beer huh ... for people that don't like getting drunk but like pissing lol. :p;)

4. freethinker
      Nope, wanna stay clear enough to see the game.

freethinker, Nov 2, 2016
    5. justpassingthru
      It's pretty much all over but the crying lol.

Game 7 tomorrow.

6. freethinker
      That fucking Baez is a terror at second...

freethinker, Nov 2, 2016
  3. justpassingthru

Luckily nobody is tending to Chapman so he should be fine after jamming his knee.

4. justpassingthru

See ya ... Rizzo clears the wall with Bryant on base ... 9-2 Cubs

5. freethinker

freethinker Pervy Bear

HOLY COW!!! Rizzo two run homer for the Cubs!!!

6. justpassingthru

Cubbies get full marks for showing up tonight and dominating the game from the opening pitch ...

7. justpassingthru

LOL, next time I will hold off so you can have the honor.

1. freethinker
      Hey, it'it's all good.

freethinker, Nov 2, 2016
    2. justpassingthru
      Full points for the win tonight.

8. justpassingthru

If the Cubs pull off a win tomorrow they will only be the 7th team (I think, or 6th) that ever came back from a 3-1 deficit

9. freethinker

freethinker Pervy Bear

Whew, now if I can survive one more game...

1. justpassingthru
      I can imagine your excitement but for me I don't really care who wins as long as it is an entertaining game since my team isn't in it.

2. freethinker
      :p

freethinker, Nov 2, 2016
      justpassingthru likes this.
    3. justpassingthru
      Enjoy it bro you deserve it sticking with the Cubs all this time and now they are one game away from the best in the world ...

10. justpassingthru

The Indians add one in the bottom of the 9th but the Cubs win to force a winner take all game 7 tomorrow night.

Screenshot_120.jpg

11. justpassingthru

This will be the 38th "Winner Take All" World Series game in the history of the MLB.

12. justpassingthru

And with that my gf just started stripping off her clothes and is asking for some attention so good night and tty tomorrow. :D:D:D

13. freethinker

freethinker Pervy Bear

Tomorrow night ought to be a thriller.

14. tenguy

tenguy Reasoned voice of XNXX

Hey JPT, thanks for keeping this thread on page one, despite what that other irritating Canadian tries to do.

Who would Willy Stargell be rooting for?

15. justpassingthru

For those of you that don't know the story behind the Cubs unlikely run for the World Series :

[​IMG]

The Curse of the Billy Goat: A History
    How far have desperate Chicagoans gone to try to lift the curse?

It begins on October 6, 1945: Billy Sianis, owner of the Billy Goat Tavern, buys two tickets to see the Cubs play the Detroit Tigers in Game Four of the World Series at Wrigley Field. One for him, and one for his pet goat, Murphy. Depending on which version of the legend you follow, he is either turned away at the gate or he’s thrown out of the game because of the smell of the goat. The offended Sianis then allegedly cries: “Them Cubs, they ain’t gonna win no more!” The Sianis family claims he then went home and dispatched a telegram to team owner Philip K. Wrigley that read: “You are going to lose the World Series and you are never going to win another World Series again. You are never going to win another World Series again because you insulted my goat.” The Cubs, who at the time were up two games in the World Series, ended up losing Game Four, as well as the best-of-seven series, four-to-three. They went on to become famous for losing, got dubbed the MLB’s official “Lovable Losers,” and haven’t won a single World Series since 1908 or played in one since 1945. Cubs fans have long blamed Billy Sianis, Murphy the Goat, and the events of Game Four (dubbed “The Curse of the Billy Goat”) for this losing streak.

But now, at long last, it seems the curse may have been broken. The Cubs are in the World Series for the first time in 71 years, and their 108-year losing streak may come to an end if they prevail over the Cleveland Indians. The era of the Curse may have been a sad one for Cubs fans, but it certainly was an interesting one to watch. Attempts to break the curse have yielded pilgrimages, the official sanctification of Wrigley Field, and even some gruesome massacres. We take a look at all the weird, funny, and sometimes downright horrifying things that have been done to end the curse:

1970: Billy Sianis attempted to break the curse before he died. His efforts were to no avail, as the losing streak, and thus the Curse of the Billy Goat, continued.

1984, 1989, 1994, 1998: Sam Sianis, Billy’s nephew, took a goat to Wrigley Field multiple times in further attempts to break the Curse of the Goat—again, to no avail. He claimed that the curse would only be lifted once goats were wholeheartedly and genuinely accepted at Wrigley Field. The Chicago Cubs organization, he said “must show a sincere fondness for goats, allowing them onto Wrigley Field because they genuinely want to, and not for publicity reasons.”

2003: A group of Cubs fans headed to Minute Maid Stadium in Houston, home of the Astros, who were the Cubs’ division rivals at the time, with a goat named “Virgil Homer.” Denied access to the stadium, they unfurled a large scroll, read a verse, and proclaimed they had “reversed the curse.” The Cubs won the division that year, and came within five outs of the World Series. The curse proved its tenacity, however, when Steve Bartman, a fan in the crowd, attempted to catch a foul ball, deflected it, and prevented a potential catch by Cubs outfielder Moisés Alou, dashing the hopes of Cubs fans everywhere and providing fodder for the continuation of the myth of the Billy Goat.

2004: the Harry Caray Restaurant Group bought the foul ball caught by Steve Bartman for over $100,000, and enlisted the help of Michael Lantieri, an Oscar-winning special effects man, to char the ball to smithereens on live television. The Cubs losing streak persisted.

2007: A skinned, dead goat was found hung, along with a sign that reads: “Go Cubs Go” on the Harry Caray statue outside of Wrigley field just before the playoffs. The Cubs were eliminated in the playoffs anyway.

2008: Rev. James L. Greanias, an Orthodox priest and avid Cubs fan, was brought to Wrigley field to sprinkle holy water in the dugout and recite a prayer before the Cubs faced the Dodgers in the first game of the League Championship Series. The Dodgers beat the Cubs in three games.

2009: A dead goat was found hung, again, from the Harry Caray statue. The Cubs were eliminated from postseason contention in late September.

2011: An organization called “Reverse the Curse” was created, using the plight of the Cubs to encourage donations to send goats to both developing nations and impoverished areas of Chicago itself.

2012: In a similar vein, a group calling itself Crack the Curse set out from the Cubs’ spring training facilities with a goat on a pilgrimage to Wrigley Field, while also attempting to raise $100,000 for the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.

2013: A goat’s head was delivered in a black box by a mysterious man in a mysterious car to Cubs owner Tom Ricketts. The Curse was not broken.

2015: A group of competitive eaters consumed a 40-pound goat in 13 minutes and 22 seconds in an attempt to break the curse.

2016: The Cubs beat the Dodgers, four games to two, winning their first pennant since 1945 and advancing to the World Series.

So, is the curse broken? Is this the end? Well, maybe not. The Billy Goat Tavern’s official website seems to disagree. It has a counter that is still ticking away, reading: 71 years, 0 months, and 24 days since the beginning of the Curse of the Billy Goat. In an interview with the Chicago Tribune after Game Two, Bill Sianis, the great-nephew of Billy Sianis, said: “The curse is still in effect. They have to win it all.”

Will the Chicago Cubs reverse the curse and their fate as the MLB’s most “Loveable Losers?”

16. freethinker

freethinker Pervy Bear

Got beer: check. Got my Cubs hat: check. Cubs jersey: check. Pizza on order: check. Phone unplugged: check.

Awrighty, I'm ready.

• Like Like x 1
  17. freethinker

freethinker Pervy Bear

On a sad note: I've spent many afternoons and evenings attending games for our local minor league ball club, the Jacksonville Suns. The team was sold not long ago, though, and the new owner, in what I can only describe as a fit of dementia, has renamed them the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp. I shit thee not. Now, I like jumbo shrimp, I can chow down on 'em pretty good. I also like pussy, but I wouldn't want a baseball team named after them.

1. RandyKnight
      Jumbo Shrimp: An Oxymoron,
      And Now A Minor League Baseball Team

[​IMG]

RandyKnight, Nov 2, 2016
  18. freethinker

freethinker Pervy Bear

Game on! Woohoo, Cubs get a lead off home run. Yee-hawwwwww!

• Like Like x 1
  19. freethinker

freethinker Pervy Bear

Cubs up 1-0 going into the third.

20. freethinker

freethinker Pervy Bear

Go Baez, home run, Cubbies up 4-1 in the fifth.

• Like Like x 1