1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Tags:
  1. Sexymama89

Sexymama89 Newcumer

This is my first story and I would love feed back. I dont know if you'll like it but leave me something to help me out for others.

It was a warm spring almost summer day. My kitchen sink was not wanting to work and I had things I needed to get done. So I called and got the plumber over to fix it. When he and his assistant got there they got right to work. I stilll had on pjs so I run to put on a maxi dress. At this point he busy tightening up what ever needed to be fixed. He texted me later that night to see if it was still leaking.

That is what started all the texting back and fourth for a couple of months.

We had been texting for almost a month when my bathroom got flooded so i called and he came out to take a look and see what had happened. While we were talking, he was looking and fixing what was wrong.

The next thing I know is that we are kissing and dry humpping on my couch. And after 10 minutes or I rip my clothing off and down goes his pants and boxer briefs. We look each other over and I finally walk over to the door and lock it. As i get back to the couch i can see lust in his eyes. I straddle him and start humpping him. I can tell hes getting close and so am I and almost simultaneously we cum together.

Being spent to an extent and both out of breath we clean up and sit and talk some more before he gets up and leaves. I turned to hom as he walked out the door and said text me.

Later that day he text me and said if I was a betting man I would have lost.

Laughing I said why is that?

He responded I have done something like that since I was in HS.

I laughted again at what i read and smiles to myself.

After a while I just had to see him again. So i texted him and asked what day he could come over and take a look at something for me.

He replied some time tomorrow morning.

I said thats great and and couldnt wait till then.

He showed up around 10 that morning and asked where is it that you want me to take a look at.

I told him it was up stairs.

So he followed me up and as i got to the bathroom door i opened it up as i did and looked back he took into his arms and kissed me. Ever so gently at first and more and more force and passion.

As we walked into the bathroom wraped in his arms.

I finally pulled away and asked him of he would like to know where the leak is? ( I know it sounds cheesey but in the heat of the moment what can you say)

He looked at me and shook his head yes.

I hopped up on the counter and showed him where it was. I could easily see that he was hard as stone.

At the same time as I was telling him to drop his pants he was kissing me with even more passion. I had my panties on the floor in a matter of seconds. I stared to strok the long shaft and rub the head up and down my slit of my pussy.

As he got closer to spilling his load all over my pussy lips I slid off the counter and told him to follow me to the bedroom. As he followed me i pushed him down on my bed and straddled him once more and slid him into my soaking wet cunt.

I started to bounce up and down on his nice cock i took mu time as I did. I could tell he was getting closer so I started to grind my clit on the base of his dick.

He asked me where I wanted him to blow his load I softly moaned in me.

As he released so did I. I laied on top of him cor what seemed like a life time. He finally told me he had to go.

As we made it back to the living room we made out some more and I could feel him getting hard again.

I slid my hand down to rub his buldge and try to get him to stay and and us go another round but he puahed me back some so that he can leave bc he had to go to work now.

I didnt want him to stay but I knew he had to leave. As he made his way to the door.

I asked him when can I see you again?

He spun around and said soon.

We had texted for a few weeks (which felt like months)

And he finally didn't have to go in early in the morning.

He the next time he came over we didn't make it to the room we revaged each other on my couch. As we got done and cleaned up we sat and talked for a while. I leaned across his lap and stayed there for the most part. As I looked up I couldn't help but kiss him.

Shortly after we started we quit so he could go too work.

Every couple of weeks we tried to see each other as much as possible. But as time went on we stopped texting and seeing each other. The worst part of it all was that I fell for him hard and never got the chance to tell him.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. jdm320

jdm320 Nice Guy

The story is a good start. Proofreading before posting would help. There are some grammar errors that I am sure you would have caught. Also the sex scene would have been a lot better with detail. When writing erotica, the writer needs to portray the sex so the reader can see it.

" I started to bounce up and down on his nice cock i took mu time as I did. I could tell he was getting closer so I started to grind my clit on the base of his dick."

For instance, would have been more imaginable if you had said " I straddled his hard cock and slowly slid it inside me, taking as much as I can. My fingers clasp my breasts as I bounced up and down on his dick. I could feel him swelling inside me, so I began to grind my wet pussy against the base of his dick."

Anyway...like I said it was a good start, and the more you write, the better you will get.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Adiggle20

Adiggle20 Sex Lover

Wow