1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Blueballs516

Blueballs516 Newcumer

Have you ever been so in love with a woman? I remember the first time I lay eyes on the most beautiful, realistic, amazing woman by the name of Casey, who just so happened to be my roommate’s mom. The time was late summer of 2021, I was moving into my new house with my roommates getting ready for the dreadful start of junior year of college. The woman entered my house draped in elegant clothes and expelling the sweet scent of lavender and cream. Oh, I could talk for hours about the cream but that’s for a later time. The moment I saw her my heart skipped a beat or two, and as the butterflies settled in my stomach my knees began to feel light. Her first words to me as I recall, were along the lines of, “Goodness! Are you alright sweetie?” It was that moment that I knew I had to marry this woman. The offering of hospitality filled me with calm and was even slightly seductive to the point I maintained a slight erection. A chub if you will. I swiftly moved to cover it, the fear of embarrassment if she noticed came over me like a strong wave in the ocean. Her words turned me on like none other and I wanted her so bad.

As I came back to my senses, she offered to take us out to dinner at the local burger joint down the road. I had already eaten that day, but I was not willing to miss out on this opportunity to dine with her for the world. We arrived at the restaurant, and I immediately grabbed the door for her like the respectful gentleman I am, and as she entered past me our eyes locked for a brief second, she flashed me a smile, and I’m pretty sure she looked me up and down before putting our name in at the booth. After a short five minutes, we were finally seated, and I decided the best strategy was to let her decide where she wanted to sit; I couldn’t be too forward. It was almost as if the planets had aligned as she slide past me, her massive caboose sliding past my face, getting a brief whiff of her sweaty and moist ass. To top it off, her bright red Victoria’s Secret thong peaked out above her waistline. When I tell you I was turned on, that is an understatement. I had to excuse myself to the washroom to take care of it, but as I was leaving, I noticed she followed. I didn’t think too much of it at the time, as I entered the restroom to relieve myself and wash my hands. As I cooled myself off, I decided it was time to present myself again to the table. To my utter surprise, I began to open the door, but another person entered in first. I was shocked to see that it was Casey. I quickly apologized but she put her salty finger to my lips and told me to shush. My penis exploded with blood flow. I asked her what she was doing, and she told me she wanted her appetizer. I was speechless and frozen in time, and she began to move herself down onto her knees while slowly undoing my drawers. I could not believe what was happening, but I was not about to ruin it. She reached her soft sensual hands into my underwear and pulled out my massive cock. Her eyes lit with surprise as she said in a seductive tone “This is the biggest penis I have ever had the pleasure of sucking” while slowly stroking it back and forth. I was afraid I was going to finish before the deed even started. Her smooth, warm tongue started at the base, moving up the shaft towards the head before proceeding to blow me. I had never felt anything like it. As she continued pleasuring me, I told her I was going to cum and she told me she wanted to swallow it. The next moment I exploded into the back of her throat like Mount Vesuvius did on Pompeii. She gulped down my would-be children and promptly left back to the table after kissing my neck and flashing me a wink. I needed a few more minutes to process the actions of the previous moments. I was in love.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1