1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. justpassingthru

justpassingthru No Rest For The Wicked Banned!

I won't post the video as I am unsure about the age content here so will err on the side of caution ...

Valedictorian who was cut off during his graduation speech when he criticized teachers gets to finish his address on Jimmy Kimmel as the host jokes all the student did was give the school a 2-star Yelp review

• Jimmy Kimmel skyped high school valedictorian Peter Butera on Live! Tuesday
    • Butera gained national attention when his graduation speech was cut short
    • Administrators didn't let him finish his remarks which were critical of the school
    • Kimmel joked Butera's remarks were the equivalent of a 2-star Yelp review
    • On air, Butera finished his speech, and said he hopes the school's leaders will focus on education and empowerment of students

A high school valedictorian whose graduation speech got abruptly cut off was given the opportunity to finish when Jimmy Kimmel skyped him on Live! on Tuesday.

Peter Butera gained national attention when his microphone was cut off during his graduation address at his high school, the Wyoming Area Secondary Center in West Pittson, Pennsylvania.

Before giving the high school senior class president an opportunity to finish his remarks, Kimmell played a clip of the beginning of the speech, in which Butera began to criticize the school.

'Whoever cut that mic off should not be in charge of education of any kind. Why were they so mad at you for that Peter?' Kimmel asked Butera, who will attend Villanova in the fall.

'I went off script,' he explained, saying he altered the ending of his speech and didn't clear it with the school because he knew they would not let him say what he wanted.

In the speech, Butera criticized administrators for their 'authoritative nature' that has left the school with 'a lack of real student government,' and this state of affairs which 'prevents students from developing as true leaders.'

On Tuesday, after thanking the late night host for the opportunity, Butera began: 'Hopefully, for the sake of future students more people with power within our school, who do not do so already, will begin to prioritize education itself as well as the empowering of students.

'Because at the end of the day it's not what we have done as Wyoming Area students or athletes that will define our own lives, but what we go on to do as Wyoming Area alumni.'

Kimmell joked Butera's comments were the equivalent to a 2-star Yelp review.

Butera shared these same remarks on Facebook after his speech was cut short, and the post was liked and shared hundreds of times.

He also told Citizens Voice, 'I don't think it could've gone any better. I got my point across and them cutting the microphone proved my point to be true.'

The school's principal, Dr Jon Pollard, said Butera was wrong to use commencement as a forum to air grievances.

'There is an expectation that graduation speakers deliver their prepared and practiced speech during the ceremony,' Pollard said.

'I recognized that he was not presenting the speech that he had submitted.

'I needed to ensure that no one was offended. He never brought any of his concerns to me and he certainly could have. A graduation ceremony is not the venue for that type of discord.'

• Like Like x 1