1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. HornyJacob94

HornyJacob94 Sex Lover

This is one of my true maturbation stories. My name is Jacob and I'm 23 years old from a small town in Michigan. I have a distant cousin who is a only child and lives in a small town just outside Indianapolis, Indiana. Becky is only four months older than me, she was born on November 7, 1993 and I was born on March 7, 1994. I've known Becky since we're we were babies. While growing up, me and my family would go to her house and she along with my aunt and uncle come to our house a lot. We would also go on a lot camping trips around Michigan together. Growing up I never really thought about my cousin sexually. That all changed for me once I discovered some of these sexual websites on the internet about incest and other stories when I about 16 or 17 years old, while still going through my wonderful young horny days of puberty. I love reading some of these stories once in a while and jerk off to them every now and then. Well here is my story and I hope some of you will enjoy it. In early August of 2013, I was 19 years old and just graduated from high school in May of that year. Me and my family were invited to go visit my aunt and my uncle in Indiana for three days and also go to the 2013 Indianapolis State Fair. I don't remember what days we were there for. When we arrived at there house sometime in the afternoon, we were greeted with just my aunt and my uncle, but no Becky this time, she was at college in Illinois. We then unpacked our stuff and went to bed to get ready to go to the Fair the next day. That night I wasn't really that tired, I had set up my air mattress in the dinning room acrossed from the kitchen and I was alone in there. My family was sleeping in the living room and my aunt and uncle were sleeping in there bedroom upstairs. It was around midnight and I was feeling a little horny that night and I needed to stroke my now 5+ inch long stiffing penis. So instead of masturbating into my blanked or beating my dick bare handed. I decided to find something of Becky's belongings I could use to help me with my horny situation and I quietly made my way through the kitchen and too the laundry room across from the garage door. I turned the light on in laundry room and I found the jackpot. On the dryer was sitting a beautiful light green and light blue striped pair of used dirty panties sitting on top of a dirty pile of clothes. They sure looked a lot like Becky's size, because my aunt's panties are larger and sitting in the washer. I picked up that pair of used panties and inspected them and I looked at the inside were the crotch area is, there was a small amount of dryed poop stains and a possible dryed up wet spot too. I curled it up into ball in my hands and brought it up too the base of my nose. It smelled so delicious and arousing, my 5+ inch long cock swelled up and beacame super rock hard. I needed too cum so bad at that moment and then I took that pair of panties back to my air mattress. I pulled down my pajamas bottoms and underwear down to ankles and layed back down on my air mattress. I took that pair of panties and rubbed it all up and down the base of my cock. They felted so soft and amazing around my hard dick and I cummed within a couple of minutes into the area the covers Becky's mons pubis region. Becky's panties now had a strong scent of my sperm fluid on it now. I jerked into it more than twice that night. After having so much fun maturbating that night. I had to return Becky's panties to the laundry room and went back to sleep. I think I got with it without getting caught. The end.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  2. HornyJacob94

HornyJacob94 Sex Lover

Sorry for the spelling errors.