1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. bigbrother07

bigbrother07 Kitty Saver

**This story is based on true events. Only the names have been changed to protect the not so innocent, J**

I was sitting in my room studying when out of know where my Mom busted through the door.

“Lisa is pregnant!”

I just look at her and shrug my shoulders.

“Is it yours?” She asked with her hands on her hips and that “I am going to fuck someone up” look on her face.

“No, why would you think that?” I answered dumbfoundedly.

She flared her eyes and let out a disgusted blow and stormed out of my room.

I laid back on the bed. “It couldn’t be mine, could it?” I asked myself aloud.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Lisa was legally my cousin. Her grandmother and my grandmother were sisters. My Aunt and Uncle could not have kids so they adopted Ann, Lisa’s mother, when she was a baby. She was raised like part of the family.

Ann was a wild one. She married a couple of times and they both ended because she could not keep her legs closed. Somewhere along the way Lisa came. Because of Ann’s lifestyle, my aunt and uncle practically raised Lisa.

Lisa was a couple of years younger than I. They lived about seventy miles from us so we only seen each other at family reunions or if either of our families were passing through. We were not close, but as we entered our teens, we noticed each other. Several times I can remember watching her plump ass walk across my grandmothers floor.

As we entered our late teens, we seen very little of each other. I started working after school and on the weekends so that stopped me from attending reunions. I would also miss family trips through her town, and was normally at work or out when they came through ours. Eventually she got older and took a job as well.

We had not seen each other for about four years when her grandfather passed. On accounts that my aunt and uncle were both originally from my hometown, the funeral service and wake were held there. My aunt, Ann and Lisa stayed at another uncle’s house and all the family convened there.

As normal, I was working when the family all arrived. Honestly, I had not even thought about Lisa being there. I was not close to my deceased uncle, so I had not planned on making an appearance. I knew my folks were going to be there until the wee hours, so a work mate of mine and I had planned on cruising the strip when we got off.

I was surprised when I heard over the loud speaker for me to answer the phone. I made my way to the office and picked it up. I was even more surprised to hear Lisa on the other end.

“Hey, remember me? It’s your cousin Lisa.”

“Oh yeah, I remember you.”

She giggled. “You know my Papa died, and we are here for a few days.”

I was really not into the conversation. I had things to do, and was impatiently tapping my foot. “Yeah, Mom told me. I am sorry.”

“Are you coming out here?”

“No, probably not, I am working.”

“Your mom said you were getting off soon.”

“Gee thanks Mom,” I thought.

“Yeah, that is right.” I replied in a rude and short tone.

“Jenn, our other cousin, and I are really bored out here with all these old people. Could you come get us after you get off?”

I quickly agreed. I really didn’t want to, but I was tired of being on the phone.

“We will be waiting.” She replied and hung up.

I went back to work. After I was done, my buddy and I loaded up in my car and headed to my uncle’s. We had planned on riding around in his truck and was going to drink some beer, but he was willing to change the plans. We had drove my car, because we were going to stick my two cousins in the back seat while we sat in the front.

When we pulled up to my uncles house I was stunned. Lisa and Jenn were sitting on the porch rockers waiting. As soon as I parked and got out, she literally jumped off the porch and ran to me. She jumped into my arms and if it had not been for the car, we would have probably landed on the ground.

Lisa had changed, a lot. She was always pretty, and even as a young teenager, her ass was plump. She was about 5’6, dirty blonde hair down to her shoulders, and a huge pair of breasts. Her face was as pretty as any girl I had seen in Playboy or Hustler. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tight. Her big breasts pressed into my chest.

She raised her head and looked me in the eye and smiled. Then she stepped back and looked up and down. “Damn I have a fine cousin,” she said as she opened the backdoor.

She and Jenn sat in the backseat. My friend automatically began flirting with Jenn. It didn’t take me long to realize she was not interested in him, however, he continued. While we talked, I would look in the rearview mirror, Lisa was on the passenger side so she would be in my line of vision. Each time I looked back she would either wink at me or lick her lips. She was primed and ready, but I still could not get the idea of her being my cousin out of my head.

After cruising the strip for about a half hour, Lisa complained about not being able to see my friend and I while we talked. My friend immediately suggested we go park my car and ride in his truck. I didn’t think that it was a good idea because there was four of us, and he had a small pickup. Lisa quickly responded to my protest by suggesting she could ride in my lap.

We pulled into the store where my friend had parked his truck. Jenn and Lisa went into the store to use the bathroom. While they were inside my friend and I cleaned out his seat so we could have room.

“Dude, your cousin is hot!” Chris, my friend said as soon as the girls were far enough not to hear.

“Yeah,” I replied.

“I think she wants you too.”

“She is my cousin, no matter how hot she is.” I said in protest to where the conversation was heading.

“Closer kin, the deeper in,” he laughed, “Cousins make dozen.”

“You are really fucked up, do you know that?”

The girls returned. Chris got behind the steering wheel, Jenn slip into the middle, and I sat on the passenger side. Then Lisa climbed in and sat on my lap. It was not the most comfortable riding situation, but we managed.

It was early fall, but still warm. Lisa had worn a t-shirt with a light jacket and jeans. While we were cruising, she kept pressing her breast into my face. With all the body heat and breathing in such tight quarters, the cab of the truck got hot quick. She sat up and removed her jacket and placed it behind the seat.

When she leaned back against me, I noticed something that I hadn’t noticed previously. She was not wearing a bra. Her nipples were clearly visible through the thin cotton material, and when I say clearly visible, I am not talking about just the impression. I could clearly see the light brown areolae that surrounded her hard tips.

She continued to rub her breasts in my face. A man can only handle so much temptation and the next time they pressed against my cheek, I turned my head and playfully nipped the nipple closest to me. Her only response was a light moan. Her hand moved behind my head and pulled it closer.

At that point, I forgot about my other cousin and friend. My hand slipped up the back of her shirt and pressed into her back. I pulled away from her breast and looked up at her. When I did, our lips met and locked into a very long, passionate kiss.

As we kissed, we received honks and cheers from cars we passed. My hand moved to the front of her shirt and I fumbled with her nipples as her tongue slithered deeper into my mouth. She began to squirm her ass around on my hardening cock.

Mine and Lisa’s kissing and fondling was affecting Chris and Jenn. We pulled up to a stop light and they began to kiss. After we pulled away from the light, Lisa and I finally broke our lips apart. She giggled and motioned for me to look at our companions. Jenn had pulled Chris’s cock out and was stroking him while he drove.

“Is there any where we can go and park?” Lisa proposed as her hand rubbed against my aching cock.

In unison, Chris and I said, “The Lake.”

Another one of our friend’s family owned a double wide weekend home at a lake just out of town. During the summer, my friend and his family were there every weekend swimming or water skiing. During the other seasons, it was vacant and handy in cases like the one we were in. Plus I knew where the key was hid.

We made it to the lake in record time. As soon as Chris stopped the truck, we all four jumped out. I ran around and got the key. I ran back to where the others were waiting. As I started to unlock the door, Lisa came behind me and ran her hands around my waist. By the time I opened the door, she had already unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans.

I was the first one in, so I grabbed Lisa’s hand and went straight to the master bedroom. Chris and Jenn followed behind, and I assume used another one of the two remaining bedrooms. I opened the door and went in. As soon as the door closed, Lisa jumped into my arms. Her momentum caused me to fall back onto the bed.

She wasted no time. As soon as I hit the bed, she was pulling my jeans down. I kicked off my shoes as she pulled them to my knees. She looked up at me and grinned a mischievous grin as I kicked my jeans the rest of the way off. She rose to her knees and removed her shirt.

She placed a hand on each side of me, her knees were straddling one of my legs. I reached up and unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them down her plump ass. She wiggled until they were off. God she was gorgeous.

Her eyes sparkled as I gazed into them. Her breasts were the most magnificent I had ever seen. They were big, but not too big. Her nipples were the size of the eraser on one of those extra fat pencils. My hands cupped them as she moved up my body and positioned above my extremely hard cock.

Her fingers gripped me as she lowered and her pussy engulfed my cock. She was not a virgin, but she was tight enough to do the trick. She closed her eyes and exhaled as she lowered until her ass was on my thighs.

“I have wanted you inside me for as long as I can remember,” she said as she slowly began to rock her hips. Her hands were planted on my chest.

I tried to hurry things along but she quickly stopped me. “Please, don’t hurry. I want it to last forever. You feel so fucking good. I knew you would. Your cock is even better than I dreamed. It is so thick.”

I decided I would let her control the moment. I was so worked up that I knew I could blow at any time. She continued to talk, so I figured I would join in.

‘You have dreamed about this?” I asked.

Never missing a beat, she replied, “Oh yes, a lot. Every time you and your parents would visit us, it was all I could think about. I have cummed thinking of your cock inside me countless times. You have never thought of fucking me?”

“Oh yeah,” I lied, “But the fact we are cousins always killed the mood.”

“That is was lit my fire, the taboo of the whole thing. Cousins fucking, it is hot, if you ask me.”

She hit another gear. Her thrusts became shorter and more frequent. My hands gripped her hips, but I laid there and let her do all the work. She reached and took my hands and placed them on her breasts.

“Play with them, I am about to cum.”

Who was I to argue? I squeezed her big breasts, I pulled on her fat nipples and she went mad. She placed her hands on the headboard for leverage and began fucking me like there was no tomorrow. How I didn’t bust inside of her, I still don’t know.

Her pussy clenched down on my cock like a vice. She squealed loud enough to wake the next town. Then her body began to convulse back and forth. I felt her whole body trembling. Then she froze. Her body jerked wildly for a few seconds and then she collapsed on top of me.

I gave her a moment to recover. She rolled her sweaty body off of mine and laid on her back. I turned my head and looked at her. She smiled at me and I at her. I rose and moved between her legs. I looked down at the goddess under me. I kissed each nipple and slowly kissed down her stomach.

She stopped me before I could reach my destination.

“I would love to feel your talented tongue, but honestly, I want you to fuck me.”

This was her night, I kissed my way back up her perfect body and moved into position. She reached between us and guided my slick cock back where she wanted it. She withdrew her hand and rubbed the remnants of her juices across my lips. Damn she tasted good.

I sunk my cock inside her with one thrust. Her legs wrapped around my waist and I began to plunge back and forth inside her. I braced myself on above her with my arms. It was amazing how her breasts defied gravity and barely moved, even with the force I was thrusting.

We were both moaning. She was close, and so was I. She kept encouraging me not to stop. However, the time was approaching in which I was going to have to.

We were both dripping with sweat, the room wreaked of sex, the sound of our bodies slapping filled the air. It was the best sex I had ever had. I felt her legs tighten around me. I also felt my balls begin to tingle.

Her pussy clamped down one more time. She tossed and whaled under me to the point I thought she was going to break my cock off inside her. I felt my cum boiling, but I knew I could not release my unprotected seed inside her.

Her legs relaxed at the perfect time. My cock had hit the breaking point. I could feel my cum about to release. I quickly pulled out and it began shooting off like a rifle. I slipped it between us and emptied my balls on her stomach.

____________________________________________________________________________________

As I played the last few seconds of our fucking over and over in my head. I could not for the life of me be certain that my cock was out of her when the first rush of cum escaped my cock. There was a chance that the baby could be mine. My stomach turned to knots.

I knew I had better come clean, with all the tests available, if it was mine, it would eventually come out. I got out of the bed and walked into the kitchen where my mom was on the phone.

“That whore,” she said to whom ever she was talking to. “She is going to be just like her mother.”

She talked for another few minutes while I fixed me something to drink. She finally finished her call and hung up. I took a big gulp of my drink. I was about to spill the beans.

She looked at me with a wicked smile. “Would you believe, that Lisa’s stepbrother got her pregnant? Seems she spreads herself all over the place.”

It felt like a ton of bricks had been lifted off of me. The only relief was that I was not going to have to tell my mom that I had fucked my cousin. If the baby was mine or not was never an issue. The fact she was fucking her step-brother was weird, but so was fucking your cousin, so I couldn’t gripe about that much.

I didn’t see Lisa until five years later when her grandmother, my aunt, passed. I was married with a daughter. She was on her second marriage and had two kids, but she still looked hot. We didn’t talk, but we exchanged smiles and looks a lot.

After the funeral, she came up to me and we introduced our families. When she started to leave, she stepped up and hugged my neck. Before she pulled away, she whispered in my ear. “I still cum thinking about your cock.”

• Like Like x 7
  2. hhhisking87

hhhisking87 Foot Licker

Mmm

3. sharkbytenow

sharkbytenow Sex Machine

Fun family cumm

• Like Like x 1