1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. freespiritx

freespiritx DreamWeaver

Well, I've returned home where I was greeted by my remaining house guests who at this moment feel more like being embraced by family than new found friends.
    Two of my house guests had accompanied me back home for the service, and it seemed they where never more than an arms length away whenever I felt the most vulnerable. They became my strength when it seemed I had none left. With all the drama that existed between my father and I, the sense of profound loss was surprising for me. All of the protective Armour I'd carried for so many years had crumbled, and turned to dust.

So now I'm home, and horrendously overtired. My father new he had little time left. With others, he'd had that conversation none of us really want to have, but is part of life. With me, it simply wasn't possible since I was so far removed from my family home. But an envelope was waiting for me for when I arrived. I've opened the letter my father had left for me with the instructions that it wasn't to be opened until I got back home. Comments of endearment that from him, I'd never heard before, including that he was proud of who I'd become!

From the time of my youth, I knew I'd never find peace until I finally removed myself from any possibility of being in the same place as my father. That with the volatility of his temper, all the turmoil of the never ending confrontations between my father, and myself would only escalate until one or the other would cross a line that couldn't be taken back. So maybe you'll understand my dismay, and surprise at his impressions of me.

The fact that he'd expressed any feelings of endearment was out of character for him. His listed impressions of what I'd become, has been surprising to say the least. Why just once couldn't he have had a visit with me where we could have been kind to one another, rather than there always seeming to be a prelude to yet another fight?

What we perceive to be in the hearts of others isn't always the case. Such a tragedy!
    Why is it we never say the things of the most importance during the living years, but instead seems to be left for us to discover when those thoughts can't be shared together?

It was also bitter sweet to reconnect with family, and friends that I hadn't seen for years, and many I'll not likely meet again. Time is not our friend.

He's now fought his final battle.
    Sleep peacefully.

• Like Like x 1
    1. RandyKnight
      JPT---you are so full of drama...amazing

RandyKnight, Oct 16, 2017
    2. freespiritx
      Well Brandy, you'd know all about drama, wouldn't you?

freespiritx, Oct 16, 2017
  2. freespiritx

freespiritx DreamWeaver

My sympathies for having to suffer such a loss, especially having to remove yourself from a close family. We do what we do to survive. I hope you'll at some time be able to reconnect. For me wounds where too deep to make peace. I hope yours can be overcome.

1. msman
      I have already accepted that I will never reconnect. It has been 28 years so far.

msman, Oct 16, 2017
    2. freespiritx
      My time away is similar. You never know, maybe with the time that's passed, a re-connection might be possible. It all depends on what makes you feel whole. Personally.I found peace in solitude. It's difficult for me to stay in any one place for lengthy periods of time. It seems a time comes where I sell off everything, and start another adventure by sailing away to new places. I've been fortunate to make some good friends along the way where I can visit, and remember happy times. For me, that's what I've come to know as family. But several months ago, I started meeting a few people who have become an integral part of my life. Maybe I've finally found home.

3. msman
      I do hope you have found a home.
      I would give away everything I owned except for the clothes on my back then start new. It kept me busy and kept my mind on something different.
      Now, I am comfortable and happy with my life. It may seem like a strange life until a person gets to know me but I like it. I try not to get close to anyone.
      I do hope you have better luck in your life.

msman, Oct 16, 2017
      freespiritx likes this.
    4. freespiritx
      I've spent my life keeping people at arms length. Good people who would have been an asset in anyone's existence, but I think something I felt I just couldn't allow past barriers I'd built out of self preservation.
      Words can have the same impact if not more so than assault when used to cause harm. The damage done by those words can have lasting, and crippling results, where as physical wounds eventually heal. Maybe part of the result of this thread will cause someone to rethink what they're about to say.

3. shootersa

shootersa Frisky Feline

Shooter has been fortunate that his large and extended family gets along well.
    Except for the brother in law who declared that "You are all dead to me" at his mother's funeral.
    Oh, and the Niece who refuses to talk to anyone on this side of the family.
    And the asshole brother and his bitch of a wife who are unwelcome to cross Shooter's property line.........

Just kidding. Getting along with family can be a real pain in the ass, and often just plain impossible. But, when one does get along, the warmth and security we enjoy from it is just not beatable. When one can't get along, no matter the reason, the hassle isn't worth it.

Condolences for your loss Freespiritx. Take some consolation in knowing that the pain and loss that is so overwhelming now will gradually lessen, but that your dad's pain and suffering is done. He is at peace now, and Shooter is sure, would want you to find peace.

• Like Like x 2