1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. VampirTARA

VampirTARA Dracula's daughter

This website is scewing up I hit preview and it posted it when I was not ready it needs to be removed!

when Iwent tocancel his oneWARNING! My story is intended for adults 18 years or older this story contains sexual content. I have tried to recreate events, locales and conversations from my memories of them. The story you are about to read is true. In order to maintain their anonymity of the innocent in some instances. I have changed the names of the individuals, any resemblance between the characters in this story and any other persons, living, dead, or undead is a miracle. This story is copyright ©2018, by VampirTARA.

"My first black experience"
    part1

Hello, I'm Tara, this is my true story of my first black experience that took place back in April, of 2015. Now to be honest back then me and my sister Toni was prejudiced and didn't believe in dating or having sex with black men. But after that day my opinion changed and shortly after that so did my sisters. So first before I get into the story. I'm going to tell you a little bit about myself to help you understand the story a little better, so sit back and prop your feet up... I'm a 42-year-old mortician / funeral director who operates our family's mortuary and cemetery.

I'm 5 feet 7 inches; approximately 120 pounds with long raven-black hair and glasses with natural abnormally long top incisors ( K9's or fangs). I'm in a polygamist marriage (not Mormon). I have four children, two 18 year old teenagers, a girl and a boy born 9 months apart, then a 8 year old daughter and finally a 22 months old daughter. Now I am a Celtic Druid in a polygamous marriage and have 2 Sister wives, Toni; that's a couple of years younger than me, and she is also my biological sister with 4 children to our husband. Then there's Kathy that is a good bit younger than us, she's 23 years old with 1 child to our husband.

Well, I'm nicknamed Vampir Tara back when I was in high school, because, I had "Porphyria" nicknamed The Vampire disease. I could not go out in the sunlight and had fangs. So my classmates had their fun with me, I was called, "Lily Munster or Morticia," until they eventually gave me my nickname. But, they didn't know all the details of my disease, and that I also craved human blood because with this disease, as my body does not make heme. There's an article by the New York Times on my authors' profile that explains some of my disease... There are many articles, but it is hard to find an article that has it all correct, because the scientists and doctors cannot agree on treatments and such for my diseases is rare and there's no cure for it, they barely understand it. There is an article from The New York Times that describes it and is posted in my profile information.

So, It was a Friday in April 2015, it was almost midnight, when our gab session had broken up, so after cleaning up. Me and my sister wives were headed to bed. It was my night, so I went to my bedroom and took a quick shower. Afterwards, I slipped on my brand new pair of shiny metallic gold bikini panties that I just bought. I turned to look in the mirror at my tiny little round ass in my new bikini panties. After doing that I brushed my long raven-black hair and did my make-up quickly as I heard my husband going to his room. So I then slipped on my blood red chemise and fixed it properly. I then headed quickly out of my room to my husband's bedroom.

I quickly tiptoed down the hall and easily open my husband's bedroom door and went in. He was sitting on the edge of the bed setting the alarm clock, seductively shaking my little round ass, I walked past him to grab my pillow off of the chair in the corner and back around to the other side of the bed. He ignored me and got up and went to the bathroom. I replaced sister, wife Kathy's pillow with mine and turned down the quilt, as he took a pee. Well, he came out of the bathroom, so I seductively crawled into bed like a cat. Then on my knees I sat my ass back on my heels in a sitting kneel position, yoga style waiting for him to get in bed.

My husband got into bed and turned off the lamp, I crawled over on top of him and leaned down, then started kissing him on the neck. I whispered, "Come on honey; I want to fool around. I'll do whatever you want tonight, what's wrong?"

My husband mumbled back, "Not tonight I'm tired."

I yelled, "WTF it's my night! And I want to fool around. Now come on, you know tomorrow starts Toni's two days, and then it's Kathy's turn; it'll be four days before I get another chance to get some and us girls haven't had any in over a month, or at least, I haven't had any, because you hurt your back. You're a fucking asshole!" Then I kicked him under the quilt pissed off I turned over and went to sleep, because I knew I will have a long day tomorrow with a funeral in the morning and afterwards attending the bachelorette party.

It was Saturday, morning and that morning it seemed like all the kids was up to nonsense. So in the midst of me and my sister wives dealing with that, I got dressed quickly and headed over next door to the mortuary to get ready for a funeral. While my Sister Wives finished dealing with the nonsense. Finally, it was almost 1:30 p.m. when me, and my sister Toni had left the mortuary to pick up our cousin Kelly to meet everyone down at brewski's bar on the south side for our cousin Karen's Bachelorette party. I was dressed in my red blouse and my black business mini skirt, with a black belt that went around my waist, along with black heels.

Well, we picked up our cousin Kelly and meet all the girls at Eat'n Park restaurant. Then it wasn't long before all of us ended up getting kicked out of the family restaurant,, for blowing up a giant inflatable penis. We took the bachelorette party down to brewski's bar on the south side.

Well, we finally got down to brewski's bar, and as I was getting out of the car, I dropped my cell phone. So without thinking, I bent over to pick it up, and then I heard a whistle.

"Great ass and those are some sexy gold panties! damn they're shiny like golden tin foil." I heard some guy yell.

I looked up and there was some old white man with a scraggly beard and a big pot belly with a dirty T-shirt on that looked like he was in his late 70s or early 80s staring right up my skirt. I looked up and with a giggle, I said, "enjoying the view."

"Hell yeah!" He replied, "You made an old man's day!"

I replied back giggling, "I'm glad I did, I'll see you inside." Well, he walked into the bar and just then the other cars with the other girls all pulled up. Well, we had been in the bar about a half an hour drinking, when I went up to get another round of drinks for us at the bar. The old guy who whistled out front of the bar at me was sitting there. During the long wait, he started flirting with me real good. He was a smooth operator something that only comes from the men who were born back in the twenties, thirties and forties. As the old fucker flirted with me, some guy had gotten his beers and turned around and bumped into me. When this happened, the old fucker that was flirting with me. His hand moved off of the bar rail and to the lower center of my back bracing me from falling backwards. The guy apologized for bumping into me and went over to his friends, that's when the bartender finally took my order for drinks. As I told the bartender what I wanted I noticed the old fuckers hand remained in the center of my lower back at my waist. While waiting for the bartender to get my drinks I resumed talking to the old fucker. As I listened to him flirt with me his hand slowly moved down from the center of my back to my short black business mini skirt and on my ass. I didn't say anything I was enjoying him flirting with me and the attention. The old fucker started rubbing my ass and after a few minutes of that, his hand slid down even further to the back of my leg at the edge of my skirt.

A few seconds later, his hand slowly moved up under the back of my skirt to my ass. The old fucker gave my ass a little squeeze and started running his fingers over the material of my tiny little pair of Shiny metallic gold bikini panties. Justin the bartender came with my drinks; I paid the bartender, and as I waited for my change. The old fuck continued running his fingers over the material of my panties and grabbing my ass. A few seconds later the bartender gave me my change, and I grabbed my tray of drinks and said to the old fucker, "See ya!" As I quickly turned and pulled away the old fuckers hand came out from under my skirt.

On my way back to the table the old fucker had me quite wooed, I set the trade out on the table and I whispered in my sister Toni's ear, "See old man over there Toni?"

"Yeah, that's the old buzzard that was looking up your skirt when you bent over outside my sister Toni, replied.

"Well you know that old fucker may be scruffy and need a bath!" I whispered back in her ear, "But in that short bit of I stood up there waiting to get the drinks he gave me more attention, made me feel wanted and like a beautiful goddess more than our husband has. Cover for me Toni I'll be back I'm going to show that old fucker how wonderful he made me feel." My sister gave me a smirk and a giggle, I then went over to the old fucker at the bar and whispered to him, "Come outside with me." Well, I walked over to the bar door and turned around and with my index finger. I motioned for him to come. As he got up from the barstool, I stepped outside and waited. A couple of seconds later, he came out the door, I looked at him and motioned with my index finger for him to follow me. I walked slowly as he followed me around the side to the bar. I led him down just a smidgen passed the side of the bar down by the Salvation Army and behind one of their donation drop boxes where no one could see us. I then looked at him and said, "Old man, I'm about to give you a treat. I'm going to suck you off real good."

He said to me, "Young lady, first can you lift up that skirt and give me a peek.

Giggling with both hands, I reached down and grabbed the edge of my skirt. I slowly pulled my skirt up letting him look at the front of me and the camel toe showing from my snug-fitting shiny metallic gold bikini panties. After a couple of seconds, I then turned around and let him look at my little round ass in my panties for a few seconds. Then I pulled my skirt back down, and I grabbed a piece of cardboard off of the top of the bin. I tossed it on the ground in front of him and got down on my knees on it. I unzipped his Dickies and reached in and pulled his penis out of his boxers. His penis was soft and flaccid I lean forward and slid my lips over the head of his old penis. I started on sucking on the head of it and massaging the soft shaft of his penis with my fingers to get it hard. After about 5, minutes me sucking on it and massaging it his penis started to slowly get hard. A few minutes later, his penis was now semi-hard. So I was able to start sucking on it real good and his penis finally got fully erect. I started bobbing back and forth. My soft lips slid along the shaft of his old penis while swirling with my tongue around the head of it. He was breathing heavily; I think he could barely stand.

After only three or four minutes of me sucking on his old penis, he grunted out loud and this enormously very thick rope of warm semen squirted in the back of my throat. It was like a big thick like a gooey string of raw egg white as I tried to swallow it while the rest of his semen just oozed out onto my tongue. After a few seconds he was done ejaculating so I slid my mouth off of his penis what was left in my mouth. I then got up off of my knees and fixed my skirt. We both walked back up into the bar, and just as we were going in the door, he gave me a good SWAT on the ass, and I yelped out loud, "EEEYOUCH!"

Naturally, us girls started getting rowdy and a few of the girls got up to dance on the bar egging me on to get up there with them. So I got up on top of the bar with them, but I went over and stood in front of the old man whom I had just given a blowjob to outside. I wanted him to be the one to look up my skirt as I danced and not the young punks that think they are studs that were there. So I danced on top of the bar for a little while right over the old man, so he could look up my short black business miniskirt.

When I got down off of the bar, one of the other girls got up on it. I went over to the tables and was talking to my sister Toni, our cousin Kelly, and one of the other girls. When these two smooth dudes, that had been watching me dance on the bar made their way over and tried to put the moves on me. We told them to go away several times somehow, they couldn’t figure out. They weren’t going to get anywhere with me and were hanging around like a bad smell. Then that's when one of them stuck his hand up the back of my skirt and grabbed my ass. I turned and slapped him across the face as hard as I could and yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK!"

Then somehow the giant inflatable penis, which had not been abandoned in all the drama. It was picked up by the one bridesmaid, and she started hitting these idiots over the head with it. Not hard enough to hurt them, it was, after all, an inflatable penis. Well, in the midst of the commotion, my glasses got knocked off. The look of real fear on their faces as they were hustling away from us was something I’ll never forget. So we went back to talking and as everyone got drunker, the bride to be my cousin, Karen mentioned that the one thing she never got to do before getting married was hooked up with another girl. Apparently in my drunken generosity, I volunteered to help her out with that and some making out ensued right there in the middle of the bar. It was a little after 5:30 p.m. when the maid of honor said it was time for us to go over to the Fairmont Hotel in downtown Pittsburgh. Where the main party activities were going to take place. So as I left the bar with the girls, I said to the old man as I passed him on the way out, "I'll be down next Saturday night, we'll do some drinking, and then we'll get a motel room." All of the young studs just looked at me as I walked out the door of the bar.

Well, we got over to the Fairmont and the 17 of us girls had to go up to the 23rd floor to the suite. It was a nice big suite with three bedrooms. Anywho, a few hours later, we were laughing, drinking, generally having an awesome time. Most of the games we played were pretty tame, my sister, my aunt, along with all of the other girls and myself. We were playing carve the penis out of giant cucumbers using only our teeth. The cucumber penises were then judged, the most realistic won. As we were playing the game one of the highlights of the evening was my aunt Sandy, giving our cousin Karen pointers on how to give good head. She included movements you should make and noises. Oh god, Karen looked so freaked out.

After the game, the maid of honor gave a toast to the bride-to-be our cousin Karen wishing her all the usual crap, she started opening her gifts. The practical gifts came first and were what you might expect - a toaster, a waffle-maker, a hair dryer. The sexual tension began to rise as she opened the gag gifts. There was a dildo so enormous that it couldn't possibly fit into any human. Vibrators, there was this large oddly-shaped dildo, at the time. I had no clue of what it was, until a few of the girls blurted out, "It's a doggy dildo! and everyone started laughing. Well Ben-wa balls, and other erotic toys soon cluttered the coffee table. By the time all the gifts had been opened, we were all a little giddy from a combination of screwdrivers and Margaritas, the booze keep flowing. And the lust that was building in us girls, you could feel the tension in the room. Even my pussy was starting twitch and lubrication.

Well some of the girls had breast implants and were eager to show off their new breasts. Soon all of the girls were taking their tops off, then they were all topless and making comparisons. It didn't take them long to look at me, Toni and Kelly, to remove our tops also. So with the peer pressure, I reached down and pulled my top of my head and removed it. Then I reached behind my back with both hands and unhooked the clasp to my shiny metallic gold bra. And let all the girls look at my breasts, Toni and Kathy had removed their tops and bras also.

Then the girl was all started touching each other's breasts; now that I didn't mind I was hoping maybe I would get lucky with one of the younger college girls. My pussy was twitching like crazy at the thought of it. A couple of the girls dared my sister Toni and another girl to rub their breasts against each other. Well, they also did that to a few other girls. Then they dared our cousin Kelly to rub her big breasts against mine. We both looked at each other than Kelly rubbed her breasts against mine and stroke my hard nipples with her own. Well, rubbing breasts together soon gave way to other dares, such as pulling or kissing each other's nipples. Then the girls decided to take things to the next level, to a number of Cheers the maid of honor dared all of the girls to strip down to nothing but their panties. I looked at my sister and she looked at me and Shrugged her shoulders then stood up and started unzipping her pants. Well, I looked around the room and all the girls were taking off they're clothes off. So I stood up and reached behind my back and unzipped the back of my short black business mini skirt.

I then slid it off of my hips then let it drop to the floor. I picked it up and laid it on the chair I was sitting on. then it went up another level one of the Bridesmaids dared all the girls to show off their kitties. Well there were a few shy ones but they eventually peer pressured them into doing it. So after a number of the girls doing it the girls they eventually looked at me to do the same. So I stood up and slid down my shiny metallic gold bikini panties. I proudly showed off my smoothly waxed pussy. Then I pulled my panties up and sat back down in my chair then it was my sister's turn. Me, Toni, and Kelly, was sitting there drinking our screwdrivers and bullshiting when 7 black guys walked in the room dressed like Marines.

"WTF! What're all these black guys doing here, OMG! I'm sitting here wearing nothing but my panties in front of a mess of black guys!" I blurted out in a low voice to Kelly and Toni.

My sister blurted, "I know, what the hell!" As the three of us folded our arms in front of us covering our breasts.

Then girl on the side of Kelly said, "Oh, those are the strippers!"

Me and my sister looked at each other then I said in the low voice to Toni and Kelly "What the fuck is up with this, all the strippers are black! I don't want to see some black guy shaking his penis in front of me!"

"I know and they're all dark black!" My sister chimed in.

Our cousin Kelly whispered to me and Toni, "I know, but it's the in thing for white girls to do. Tara, Toni nothing to worry about all they're going to do is strip and shake their dicks at us!"

One of the Bridesmaids came over handed me, Toni, and Kelly screwdrivers. The drink seemed stronger than normal, but I didn’t think anything of it.

Then the music starts playing and the maid of honor yelled, "Ok girls, remember what happens at the Fairmont, stays at the Fairmont! Girls keep in mind our husbands and boyfriends are not angels when we're not around and I'm sure they've all lied to us at one time or another! Now let get this party started; we've got some nice young studs woo!"

please do not post comments yet until I get the second part uploaded below in a few minutes thank you.

Photo Editor-20180514_143913_20180515134314892.jpg

Photo Editor-20180514_143913_20180515134314892.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
  2. VampirTARA

Sorry everyone for this screwed-up thread but blame it on your nice website here. I hit the button very carefully of preview and it posted it. Any who this is not the full story there is another thread with the same title and it has the full story. So it's a moderator is watching this ....removed this thread please so it does not confuse that with the real one.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. bigdaddee

bigdaddee Newcumer

you are every mans penthouse story !!! be proud ! i`d love to you sell worn panties with your au jus in them ???

4. David58

David58 Porn Star

Liked it :)

5. VampirTARA

LOL Say what! Oh my goodness you need therapy or something.

6. Nickstick

Nickstick Newcumer

I just have to say one thing I think you are sexy as hell

• Like Like x 1
  7. SnakeGuy1959

SnakeGuy1959 Porno Junky

I love it, she is wild, sexy, kinky, and attractive to boot. Thanks for sharing dear, if you only knew just how much I enjoy your stories !!!!!!!!

8. SnakeGuy1959

SnakeGuy1959 Porno Junky

Hey dear, what ever happened to the last part of the story, when I think about 7 black guys, just entered the bar, and all the women were almost naked ? Can I send you a pm later, I just wanted to tell you something that I can relate to in your Halloween story, but I don't wanna say it for everyone else to see.

9. djramb2

djramb2 Porn Surfer

Still one of hottest stories on here! Girl, you rock!!

10. german-rosi

german-rosi Porn Star

wow thats hot

• Like Like x 1