1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. SarahHoffman

SarahHoffman Newcumer

My first and only time was with my best friend, Jamie. She was just spending the night like she always had in the past,... I was in my favorite Nirvana T and panties and she had on just the same. She is my best friend and she and I were always comfortable around each other like that.
    We then decided to watch a movie (The movie was the princess bride which is our favorite movie), it was late and my ma went to bed early. We both knew that once she was asleep, that we could get away with anything! =) But I wasn't prepared for what we were actually going to get away with.... She laid her head in my lap during the movie. She looked a little tired so I started massaging her head. She started massaging my right leg above the knee. That felt soooo good. She was lightly using her fingernails and it was almost tickling me.
    Then she said, "let's switch, I wanna know what it feels like!",... so she took my place and I laid my head in her lap and began to massage her inner leg. She began to massage my head and comb her hands through my hair. That alone felt just as good as the leg massage in my opinion. It was so good, I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and my hand brushed her pussy. She let out a small moan and a shiver, like I had just tickled her. I immediately apologized, but she told me that it was ok and that it just tickled her. In her words, "it felt kinda good." I believe that was the last thing we said to each other that night, the rest didn't need words. It was incredible!
    My hand began to massage again and so did she, and I found my hand wanting to touch her again. I was only then beginning to notice her smell. It was sweet. It drove me crazy and I didn't know why. I brought my hand closer and closer until I touched it, but I tried to make it look like another accident by pulling my hand away quickly. She didn't flinch that time. She took in a quick deep breath as if to say, OMG! =) But she didn't move. I wasn't sure then if she wanted to continue or not, so I stopped trying. We were at the part in the movie when they were in the fire swamp, when I started massaging her leg again. She gave a light moan and I found myself wanting to touch her again! My hand brushed up against her a third time and I left it there for a few seconds. She took in another really deep breath and I found myself slowly rubbing her. I began to notice that her smell got more noticeable, and she was a little wet!! After about 3 seconds she started to lightly whimper and resumed massaging my head. Then she started to moan a little. She had a small voice which was so cute! =)
    She broke the massaging by standing up, I didn't know what she was doing. Was she mad at me? Was she leaving to move to the couch or something, but she was standing up so she could take her panties off!! They dropped to the floor right next to me, and then she laid back down on the floor and propped her head on the pillows behind her like before. I still had only just lifted my head out of her lap, so she just gently guided my head back to her lap when she laid back down! Now I could really smell her! It was soooo sweet! I noticed then that I was beginning to feel wet myself! I began to massage her leg again. She spread her legs a little bit wider. My nose was only an inch away from her pussy. I brought my hand up closer once more. I then placed my hand on her bare pussy. It was so wet! I began massaging it very slowly. She began whimpering and moaning. I had never seen this side of her before! Oh she smelled so good!
    I lifted my head to get a better look at it. Then I couldn't help myself. I kissed her pussy very gently, very slowly. I began to French her clit! I never thought in a million years that I would do this, but she tasted sooooo good!!! =) She then stood up and then I also stood up. I was nervous, but she didn't say anything. She moved my hair out of my face with her hand and kissed me softly on the cheek, then she moved to my lips! I was kissing her!!! She moved her hand down my face, my neck, and rested her hand on my breast! She gave it a little squeeze! We broke the kiss with a little giggle. It really broke off any tension and we both smiled. =) We resumed the kiss. She began massaging my tongue with hers; something I never thought I'd do!! Her hand slowly traveled further down my body. She reached my pussy and began to massage it! It felt amazing!!! Her fingers rubbing my pussy got me so horny that I had to break off the kiss because I couldn't stop the moans from coming out.
    She then took me by the hand and led me to my room. We stripped of our remaining clothes (our shirts and my panties). She jumped in my bed and pulled the covers completely over her. I entered at the foot of the bed, crawling through the covers until I found her soft feet. My heart felt like it was pounding out of my chest! I started with her right leg, kissing the top of her foot, then moving up to around her knee, then her inner thy. A couple times she squirmed because it tickled her. I moved close to her pussy, then I just blew a little hot air on it. She moaned, then I moved back down to her left foot. She then let out a whimper as if to say, ‘you tease!’ Caressing and kissing her leg very gently, I moved my way back up to her pussy. When I got there, I spread her lips with my index finger and my thumb, and gave it a good, long, slow lick. She smelled so sweet, I couldn’t tease her any longer. I massaged circles around her clit with my tongue very slowly at first, then progressively faster. She started squirming and moaning with pleasure. Her breathing kept getting faster. I could hear her whisper to herself, ‘Oh My God!’ over and over. I put my mouth over her clit and started sucking and moving my tongue at the same time. She put her hands on the back of my head and gently pushed my head harder against her. A couple seconds later she came. I was completely unprepared for it, it happened fast. I was thankful for that though because it was really getting hot (temperature wise) being under the covers for so long. =) And then,… just like that she was gone. Out from the covers. I laid there, on my stomach, exhausted! I heard footsteps behind me and then I felt the blanket move. She had come up behind me!! I had never been eaten before and my first time was going to be with a girl! I pulled the covers from over my head so as to get some much needed air. She began massaging my cheeks. It felt good, but what I really wanted has for her to eat me. I wanted it so bad! Then she did something I never in a million years expect her to do… she spread my cheeks and buried her face in my but and began licking my asshole! It tickled sooooo much! I couldn’t stand it! I squirmed and wiggled, laughing so hard because it tickled. I somehow ended up on my back and without teasing or nothing, she planted her lips on my pussy. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. OMG! It was incredible!! I think it took me only 20 seconds or so to come. It was amazing!!!! It felt too good, I didn’t realize that I was squishing her head with my legs. =) After that, I went limp. She crawled over me and laid on me. Now, she was thankful that she could breath too. Her skin was so soft, her whole body felt so good up against mine that I fell asleep like that… only to be wakened 10 minutes later by that same incredible sensation between my legs again! She wasn’t asleep, and she wasn’t done with me either =). This time felt a little different, like I could cum at anytime or something. It’s hard to describe it. I also felt like I had to pee. Hehe =) Jamie licked one of her fingers and slowly inserted it in me, then a second finger. It felt like she was rubbing my bladder, but I didn’t want to stop her. My legs were shaking, I was whimpering and I could feel the urge to cum coming fast. I then felt this tickling sensation on my anus, kind of like before... but then a weird feeling inside me,... She stuck a finger inside my asshole! I found out later from her that she used her thumb. It took me a couple of seconds to get over the weirdness and I started enjoying the whole This new combination of pleasure. I was ready to cum. I sqeezed Jamie's head between my legsand cried out in pleasure. Her lips felt so soft on my clit but I could only relax for a second after I came because I had to use the restroom!
    I came back from the bathroom and laid in bed with her. we fell asleep holding each other. I'm glad we woke up early before my mom did so that Jamie could quickly get some clothes on and jump in the sleeping bag laid out in my room because my mom checked on us after she awoke! I did get in trouble for not turning off the TV or VCR. =)
    This was my first experience. Eversince this experience I've been craving her pussy. We live in different states now, but in a couple of weeks I'm flying back to my home town to hang out with her. Maybe we'll have a second experience.... =)

2. bluecathy1978

bluecathy1978 Newcumer

You lucky girl!!!

Have one for me xx

3. bigbird

bigbird Dirty English Gent

Very nice story - thanks !