1. fenibovu

fenibovu Newcumer

I had crush on my best friend's mom when I was a teenager. She was a tall woman with a dark hair, big round boobs and ideal sexy butt. Once I was surfing the web and stumbled upon the dating website for adults and you would never guess what I saw there. I became speechless for a few seconds with my jaw dropped. I was staring at the naked profile pic of my friend's mom. She was posing like a model for Playboy. She's in great shape as she attended the gym regularly so looking at her body always made my penis as hard as a rock. She's divorced. We started chatting and surprisingly for me she invited me to her home. On that night my friend wasn't at home as he was studying in a different city so there were only me and a sexy woman. Temptation was in the air that night.

My heart was beating like a hell when I rang the bell. When the door opened she was staying in front of me wearing a check shirt on her naked body. I couldn’t control my emotions and my penis got hard immediately. I think it was obvious as she said: “I see you are pleased too see me?”. Of course I was pleased. She asked me if I wanna tea but didn’t even wait until I answered, she took my hand and got me straight to her bedroom. She took off her shirt and crossed her legs when sitting down on the couch. My penis was so hard that I thought a jeans button would pull out in a few seconds. She took all my cloth off and started rubbing gently my penis with her fingers. I was extremely happy and excited. I was gonna fuck a woman of my dreams. Then she started kissing, licking and sucking my penis. Her lips were slowly moving up and down but I liked the most when she sucked in the top of my penis, it was gorgeous. I felt like I was gonna cum in her mouth but she stopped.

Her pussy was leaking from excitement. She sat on my penis and her pussy swallowed him completely. She was burning inside and I felt it with my penis. She started jumping on me and fucking me furiously. Her hips squeezed me hard. It was like I got in trap but I really liked it. I was doing my best to not ejaculate fast and my friend’s mom reached orgasm twice.

After a short break she asked me to fuck her in the ass. I was ready to continue and it didn’t take me long to get hard. She bend over and I put my penis into her tight hole. We were doing anal for about 30 minutes, she was moaning so deep that I didn’t want to stop ever. I was moving slowly inside and out trying to prolong this sex for hours. I was getting as deep inside as I could and she liked it. At the same time I was playing with her nipples. I decided to cum inside and it was the best feeling of pleasure so far. My sperm was filling her hot hole and even started to flow out. She touched her anus with a finger and then licked it. She repeated it a few times.

I’m so happy that I found her profile accidentally on the Adult site. Here I uploaded her pictures and her contacts for you! Find her if you like. Pictures & Contacts

sure4 likes this.