1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. yesofcourse

yesofcourse Sex Machine

• I love being naked....and I love hiking ..on one of my trips I found the perfect spot to do both. .I was pretty sure nobody knew about it....There was a small path off the larger trail that you would miss if your were not looking for it....it winded around to the opposite side of the hill from the main trail....had a little pond and a grassy area....with a tree....it faced west and looked out over the valley. ...It was my private paradise or so in thought....I would go there ....take my clothes off and walk around naked.....take a little dip in the pond .....then lay on the soft grass and sun my naked body.....inevitably as the sweat would glisten my hands would start to travel over my body....down my chest.....across my belly....down to my balls....meet under and slowly rub upwards. ...cupping ....and gliding up both hands along the shaft.....Sun glints off the bead of precum as my hands reach the tip....my right wraps around... my thumb spreads the wetness over the tip as my left hand slides back down the shaft to my balls.....squeezing and rubbing them gently as I start to stroke with my right hand.....the squeezing and rubbing get more aggressive as I stroke faster and harder....I can feel the pleasure building deep in my balls... what I didn’t know.....there was another trail at the other end of the pond that lead to a house on the side of the hill....and that there was a very sexy woman ....who loves to watch men stroke themselves ....also feeling the pleasure building.... it turns out her and her husband liked recording themselves having sex at the same spot I was now stroking myself....it was on a motion sensor. ....and recorded what happened there....it was recoding when I had my friend with me ...and we stroked each other’s cocks....it was recording when I had a man over ...and he made me take my clothes off....face fucked me ....came down my throat and left me there naked and stroking. ....so as I quickened the pace of my stroking and the cum shot onto my belly... down below she was also writhing in pleasure and exploded...her husband stepped out of the shadows behind her... rock hard....he pushed her off the computer chair....to her feet....and as I cleaned the cum from my belly and sucked it off my fingers. ...he pushed her forward and shoved his cock into her wet pussy and started driving her. . She came again fairly quickly...and he pushed her to her knees....his cock soaked in her juices ....he shot hot cum....in her mouth....in her cheek....some landed on her sexy tits.... would you like to try to get him down here so we can play with him......in yes she she said....still tasting the cum that was just shot in her mouth....let’s make a plan then ....the following Saturday I was up there at the normal time....and my clothes came off as usual. ....and as I was getting my cock hard....the couple stepped out of the trees behind me and before I knew it....she had grabbed my clothes....I tried to cover my hard cock but to no avail. ....we are the property owners here.....we were wondering what you were doing here.... I’m sure I was blushing. .well uh....they didn’t have a pissed off look on their faces though. ...I started to reach for my clothes...she stepped back a little....did you know there is a camera right above that spot where you were laying. ....I looked up and sure enough. ...I saw it......we have recordings of everything you have done here.....my hands slipped away from my crotch .... hmmm everything ? I said..... oh yeah.....she said. ...my cock started moving up instead of down....he said we would like you to join us at the house .....to view your greatest hits....she handed him the clothes .....and came over and grabbed my cock. ....come on big boy your coming with us.....we walked down the hill....across their deck and into the house. ...they took to where there was a desk with a large flat screen on the wall....they sat in computer chairs while I stood naked in between them....they threw my clothes in a pile beside the desk...a he put on the first video. . Of me and my friend stroking each other. ...my cock started to stiffen at the site of my cock in his hands....she said you can stroke yourself if you need to....mmmmm I moaned ...they put on another video....you could hear the precum squish in my hand....as the dude made me strip ....and shoved his cock deep in my mouth.....get on your knees I heard as I relived the taste as he held my head....and came down my throat and left.....I obeyed .....I want to see you suck my husbands cock.....take it out.....I unzipped his pants as she came over and stood next to him.....they dropped to the floor and he kicked them out of the way....I pulled his underware down......his beautiful cock and balls were in front of my face....she reached down and grabbed his cock. ...she rubbed it on my lips. .open up... there you go.....his cock crossed my lips...I looked her in the eyes....and pushed my head onto it.....I felt her hand on the back of my head. ...pushing the cock farther into my throat until my lips were at the base of his cock.....she held my head down until I gagged a little....oh yeah...good boy she said....he unbuttoned his shirt as she continued to shove my head down harder and harder.....she pulled my head back and lifted his cock....she put my mouth on his balls.....suck those balls she said....he has slipped her top off her .....and as I was kissing and licking and sucking his balls....he unhooked her bra..it fell to the floor....she fed me the cock again....as her yoga pants dropped .....she had on black panties...I could see her pussy through them....she pulled my head off his cock ....and shoved my face onto her pussy....I loved the feel of the panties on my face.....I rubbed my lips on her lips. ....I borrowed my nose onto her clit...and breathed in her taste....she slid her panties to one side.....and shoved my mouth onto her ....she was so wet.....my tongue split her folds.....she pushed my head ....to just the right spot. ...and rubbed her pussy on my face....as I pushed my fingers inside her....she turned my head ....back to his waiting hard cock....my fingers slid in deep as his cock entered my mouth ....he fucked my face as she started to moan loudly....I quicker the pace of my finger fucking as he held my head deep ... his cock massaging the back of my throat as she started rubbing her clit.... foster and faster.....the juices ran down my arm as she came.....his cock pumping my mouth....I rubbed slowly as her legs weakened ..I pulled my fingers out ....and sucked her juices off as he stroked his cock in my face...they pulled me to my feet and we headed to the bedroom. ...this time she got on her knees ....he reached down and grabbed my cock....and put it in her mouth.....she kissed and licked the tip....she ran her lips down the shaft.....and kissed my balls ....I pushed them onto her mouth......she licked her way back up the shaft.....he moved closer and she took our cocks in her hands.....she kissed the tip of each cock....and rubbed the tips together fitting both in her mouth a little ...her tongue flitting between them .....we rubbed our cocks on her mouth....she stroked his as I pushed my cock in ...then a little farther....enjoying the sounds of her sucking my dick.....it was his turn....he grabbed her head....and shoved his cock deep in her mouth ....she moaned and rubbed her clit as he pumped her head....he pulled out and turned her head....it drove my cock deep in her throat. ..it pulled out and held our cock up and shoved our balls in her face.....a he licked and sucked them....then took the tips of our cocks back in her mouth.....we pulled her up on the bad....it got on my back.....she got on her knees....my head l between her legs.....she sucked my cock as he positioned himself behind her....hebrubbed the tip of his cock across her pussy as I licked it from the other side. ....as his cock entered her .....I licked her clit.....he would fuck her and then pull out and stick his cock in my mouth ....when she came this time ....I licking her clit and he was fucking her hard and fast.....the pussy juice dripped in my mouth as I watched her cum from below. ....I got out from under her.....she laid back on the bed.....I got between her legs.....I was dying to be inside her.....to feel her pussy wrap around my cock. ...to penetrate this man’s wife....he watched as my cock dropped onto her ....as I rubbed my balls and cock all over her pussy. ....as bi rubbed her clit with the tip. ...and slowly slid it down until I could feel her soaking hole....felt do good as I pushed inside her .....felt her body tighten as I pushed deeper ....and started fucking her .....my balls slapped off her ass as he put his in her mouth..... he rubbed his cock across her lips and I rubbed my cock on her clit.....she put his cock back in her mouth as I entered her pussy again. ....qe were all getting very turned on. ...as I fucked his wife.....he stood up and got next to me....and grabbed my head. ...she started to cum as I was gagging on his cock.....she shook .....and grabbed the bed sheet as I plowed her and her husband plowed me......it was too much for him to see.....he pulled out of my mouth and started jacking his cock. ...my mouth opened as his cum streamed out ......Into my mouth on my face......he got her down off the bed.....she got on her knees....she opened her mouth and he started stroking me.....my cock was touching her lips as he stroked.....I started moaning ....and watched as everydrop entered her mouth....he told me to get on the floor.....on my back....she bent over with a mouthful of my cum.....and dripped it into my mouth slowly....we ended with a very cummy kiss.....and that’s why I called it paradise

• Like Like x 2
  2. rowdyb4

rowdyb4 Sex Machine

It so hot to be able to eat my wife as she is
    being fucked an I lick that cock going in an out then have it ram down my throat

• Like Like x 2