1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Biker98

Biker98 Amateur

ATTENTION: This story is told from your point of view.

Today is the big day. You have a special date with a beautiful girl named Paula. You met her at a music store in the smooth jazz section of all places.
    The connection was instant. You smiled, she smiled back and that was all it took. Her cute little laugh, her seductive stare and the way her body curved in all the right places.
    It was a miracle you didn't take her right there in the store. Instead, you managed to keep your composure, play it cool and make a date. Half the battle. But now, it's game time. You have a chance to prove that you're dating skills are still at high level.

So now she's in your apartment smiling and looking at you with her beautiful dark eyes. Her low cut dress reveals a very full and curvacious figure.
    "Hi, I hope I'm not too late. I had some problems finding your apartment," she says.

As your lips make contact with her hand, you can't help but notice how soft her skin feels, how every detail right down to her white-tipped fingernails screams perfection.
    "Oh. What a gentleman, and here I thought chivalry was dead," she smiles.

"So this is your place? Looks pretty impressive," she says as she gazes around your place.
    You thank her with a smile.
    "I like that you're kind of humble. Makes me feel more comfortable around you".

"So what are your plans for tonight?"
    Tearing that dress off your sexy body and having my way with you is what you want to say, but you figure you may need to be a little more romantic.

You offer her some strawberries.
    "I lovvve strawberries...among other things," she giggles. Never in your life have you been so jealous of a piece of fruit. The way Paula pouts her lips around the strawberry before taking it into her mouth has your body temperature spiking.

You offer her some champagne.
    "Mmmm. Trying to lower my inhibitions huh?" she smirks. The way she sips her wine is mesmerizing. She closes her eyes before taking a delicate drink. The drops moisten her succulent lips. The she opens her eyes and locks you in a vixen stare. Was that signal or was that just your imagination?

You move to gently touch her face. The move is bold but it seems to work. Her soft cheek melts into your hand and a smile spreads across her lips.
    "Mmmm. That feels nice. You have a gentle touch."

You politely invite Paula to sit on the couch. She takes a seat without hesitation.
    "Hmmm, I guess I could sit for a while as long as you promise to join me."
    The girl is all style, grace and sexy, and her look is absolutely daring. Oh yeah. This is getting good.

Her hand is soft, delicate and fits perfectly in yours. Your mind begins to wander as you imagine how those hands would feel wrapped around other parts of your body.

"Mmmm, I love the way you taste on my lips," she smiles as you kiss her. The feeling is mutual. The way her full, pouting mouth tastes pressed against yours is pure ecstasy..

Her whole body instantly responds as your hand moves to her leg.
    "You trying to seduce me? Keep going."
    She's liking this kind of attention and so are you.

"Are you ready for more?" you ask. God this girl is incredible. Her body, skin, hair, even the way she smells is intoxicating. And she's loosening up. Maybe she's ready for more than just a goodnight kiss?
    "Alright. I like where this is going."

You kiss her lips again, the taste taking you over. You then move to raise her skirt, but she beats you to it.
    "Enjoying the view?" she smirks.

Your hands begin to explore Paula's body. Then she begins to remove the top of her dress.
    "I don't normally do this on a first date, but you're just bringing it out of me. I want to show you more."
    You move slowly to spread her legs, she lets you.
    "Oh now you're starting to turn me on," she says as she bites her lip.

You expose the rest of her, her breasts free from her dress.
    "Yes, that's right. Expose me. Let me show you the dirty girl I can be."
    Soon, her whole dress is off.
    "Do you like what you see? Do I turn you on?" she says softly, turning her head away from you.
    Holy shit! Her body is better than you imagined. Of course she's turning you on. Hell, you were turned on before the dress came off. Now all you can think about is touching that sexy body of hers.

Next thing you know, you're pulling off her panties.
    "Oh yes. Take them off. I won't need them for what we're going to do next."

Every stroke moistens your fingers just a little more as you massage her pussy.
    "Ooooh yesssss. Right there. It's so wet. Please don't stop," she moans. Not a chance.

You then have your hands on her breasts.
    "I almost never let anyone touch them but your hands are so sensitive. I'm getting so horny just feeling them carressing me."
    She's not the only one.

"You're turning me on so much... I've never gone this far on a first date before... But I feel something special with you. So what do you want me to do?" she smiles.

You place your dick between her two gorgeous tits. Her tits encase you in a feeling of insane pleasure. You're thrusting hard and getting dangerously close to the edge.

"I know I shouldn't, but I really, really want to," she says as she lowers herself onto you. You're amazed at how tight and wet she is. Her gentle descent down your manhood alone is almost too much. Finally, she has your full length and slowly begins to thrust.
    "Okay you can go a little faster, please," she moans. Her moans are amazing as she rides you faster and harder.
    "Ohh. Fuck me harder! Yes fuck meeee!" she moans and begs for more.

Her rapid cries echo the thoughts in your head. Her tits bouncing in your eyes, the way her hips shift to meet yours and the way her wet pussy feels sliding along your length. It's a wonder you've lastsd so long.
    Her pace quickens. Everything happens at once and she creams in pleasure as she cums riding your cock. You cum too, but you decide to cum on her belly.
    "Wow, is all that for me? Guess I wasn't the only one who enjoyed myself," she moans as she caught her breath.
    Girl you ain't kidding. That was amazing.

"Thank you for such an amazing night. I never thought it would go so far but I'm glad it did."
    You tell her that the night was very special to you.
    "I'm really happy to hear you say that. I feel the same way."
    She leaves you with a goodnight kiss and you exchange numbers. She mentions that she wants to see you again.
    As Paula heads for the door, you can't help but admire the amazing creature that has just given you the time of your life. You watch her leave with no shortage of desire and perhaps even a new born love.