1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Ryancox22

Ryancox22 Newcumer

Gangbang

We had the night picked out. It was a week from when he told me. That was the longest week of my life. I again started researching and looking up how to best go about pleasing my men. Some of the tips were from women and their gang bangs. Why hadn't men posted something about this?!

Some of the top tips were to pre stretch yourself a little. Numb your throat and ass canal. Come with some lube injected into your cunt. The weirdest one instructed the bottom boy to cum several times and swallow my own. I thought one load might not be bad so right before getting ready might be a good idea.

As Wednesday night approached, I prepped my whole body. I trimmed my hair and shaved my pussy. I scrubbed my whole body clean of any distasteful smell. It was then that I started master bating with the intent of swallowing my entire load. In 45 seconds I had a palm full. For the first time I truly tasted what my whole cum shot tasted like. The few girls weren't lying, I tasted pretty damn good. I licked my hand clean and jumped in the shower one more time. I had to be ready for my group.

Andrew took care of everything. He had everyone's proof of being clean and had everyone knowing my rules. He then called me and instructed me to head over to his place. Again, butterflies beat the shit out of my stomach. I got in my car and slowly drove to my dream. I kept reminding myself I wanted this.

One turn away I could feel the lust dwelling inside. There it was. They fuck toy's parking spot in front, wide open and waiting to receive me. I parked and waited for the door to open. As it did I could see he group behind the door and behind Andrew. I opened my door and locked my car.

I walked in and gave him a reluctant hug and he made out with me in front of everyone. He then whispered in my ear to be calm and be confident. I greeted everyone and a couple of them kissed and toyed my tongue. Andrew asked everyone to start to head upstairs and a thick black man followed behind me. He surprised me by grabbing my ass gently and pulling down my pants and sliding his hand around and fingering around the entrance to my hole. He stopped me and hugged me, informing me how lucky he felt and how much pleasure he'd provide me.

Provide me I thought!? I'm his toy for the night.

He took his hands out and off my body as we walked through the bedroom door. To my anxious surprise Carlos was laying naked in bed.

I turned around to find Andrew 's huge smile as he said, "remember, you wanted a gangbang."

"Yes sir," I replied. " I just didn't think it would be six fully loaded men."

I jumped into bed and laid on top of Carlos and kissed him. I quickly started sucking on his cock a tiny bit before the larger black man grabbed my waste and pulled me off.

"No boy, he's not getting your mouth first!" He instructed.

As I found my way to the floor and onto my knees, everyone simultaneously took off their clothes and flopped their cocks out for me to see.

I was literally mortified by the size of two of them. Yes the black guy had one of the bigger ones, but the girth on all of them was going to tear me up.

"Baby, it's time to please your men," Andrew said.

Who do I start with first, I thought. I went to Andrew and he directed me to a younger masculine looking gentlemen. He had his cock pointed up as I grabbed it from him and placed it into my mouth. I slobbered on this new tasting cock and heard my first moan. As his penis was fully covered in saliva, my head was forcefully directed forward another girthy piece of meat. I tried to fit it far in my mouth but it just wouldn't get past my throat. I now had two of six cocks lubricated, when I felt someone spit on my ass. Then another warm mouthful of saliva. Just as that slowly dribbled into my crack I felt a huge squirt of lube onto my chest and then onto the small of my back. Andrew coated me with lube. This started the touching frenzy. Fingers and hands went everywhere. Several hands went to my ass. Fingers forced themselves inside. My cock and balls were played with.

I now was pleasing three men, two in each hand and one in my mouth. I was on my knees when I was instructed to get on the bed. My slobbered covered men followed but my ass hang over the edge of the bed, bent over at the hips.

The black guy, James, slapped my ass and nuzzled his cock right up under my balls. He squirted a bunch of lube and continued to toy with my balls.

New men now had their packages in my mouth. My eyes were closed as I tried to remain calm. I was screaming with excitement inside my head and all I could do was keep on pleasing. Right as I gagged a cock was withdrawn. A new dry one was inserted. The cock tip was covered in precum and as I tasted it, I knew who that was. That was my man! My main squeeze and his sperm. I opened my eyes as he gazed into mine. He grabbed my face and head and plunged inside my throat.

Just as he forced my gag reflex, I felt James man meat press against my pussy. I guess I didn't specify when was ok for actual anal Sex to start.

Fuck! He just tore my asshole. I pushed everyone way and fell to the bed I screamed with pain as everyone sort of froze.

"What happened," Andrew asked.

"I just popped his cherry from what if felt like," James jokingly replied.

I laid there trying to recover as the cocks came back . Now I had four to play with. Two were taking turns filling my mouth and one in each hand. They each kept lubricating their cocks with my saliva as I gagged and gagged.

James kissed my neck and apologized. "I'll go slower toy," he whispered.

He reinserted himself without letting me accommodate again. At least there was plenty of lube because that was the most traumatic penetration I had felt.

Luckily within a couple penetrations that very sexy familiar feeling of pleasure returned and I pulled my head clear to moan loudly, so my Men would know I was enjoying myself.

Finally I had felt James’s cock get past my inner sphincter. I could now feel his cockhead on my anal walls and really started enjoying him. He was huge in girth but was not too long. As he withdrew fully, he quickly returned his dick harder this time.

I screamed again as he started pumping my ass. I looked up at Andrew and he could see this was more than I could handle. He motioned to James to take it easier and all he got in return was a nod.

It didn’t stop James from continuing to to slide in and out. With each plunge, I could feel every detail of his cockhead. I felt the bump of his rim as it passed in and out of my sphinchtors. He Full wirhdrew again and made a joke about having a tiny bit of blood on his cock head.

“I really did tear your little cunt,” he said. He came up and laid on the bed and invited me to lay on top of him. He had his cock slide between my legs and held me tight. He kissed me and toyed with my tongue, depositing a mouthful of saliva.

“Take that saliva and lube up my cock boy!” He directed.

I did as he said, I loved the way his spit tasted, but noticed the metallic taste of my blood on his cock. He then positioned me over his cock and pushed me down on top, again not giving me time to accomidate him. Again I whimpered but as I opened my mouth I felt my hands fill with penis and my mouth was stuffed with another. I was now pleasing all but Andrew. Faster and faster the cock I was on top of was moving in and out. Once it started moving more freely, a finger from each of the owners of the cocks in my hands started pushing the their way into my cunt.

Damn what do they think I can handle? All of a sudden, I heard James moan and he pushed me of him. I fell to my back and very quickly Adam rolled me over and pulled me into Doggie position. He then started fucking my already sore gaping ass.

“Damn James, what did you do to this poor boy?” he asked laughing.

I tried clenching down on my anal wall to make myself tighter. I then heard Adam moan, “That a boy, Keep holding that kegalmuscle.”

In and out Adam pumped. James went to the bathroom and now I had my 4 men. Two had migrated to my mouth and now I noticed Andrew behind me watching his toy get fucked. He was sliding his fingers all over my ass and cheeks. Once Adam got close, he pulled out, kissed my asshole, and went to the bathroom.

Carlos was eagerly awaiting becoming one with me and penetrated me without any hesitation. Carlos was bigger than Adam, who my pussy had learned and shrunk back down. Carlos expanded me again. His anal expansion was very pleasant unlike the first anal puncture.

James had returned and was letting me suck his cleaned cock. I still had two penises in my mouth but it was different.

Each of the men took turns gagging me and being in my throat. What seemed like an eternity, I had finaly achiefed my goal of making my men cum. Carlos screamed out, I’m cumming in him first gents, and just then he exploded a huge creamy load deep into my bowels. It got significantly slipperier and felt amazing. He pulled out and immediately was followed by my man.

Andrew slid in and I tried my hardest to resist his cock. He always loved it when I made it as tight as could be. He was fucking me hard and fast. I had edged him several times with my mouth and tasted a significant amount of precum.

I heard Adam and James whispering to each other. “In his mouth they chattered?” “Yes, definitely, you slam your cock deep first, unload and before he can swallow, Ill unload one that he won’t be able to swallow.”

I looked up at Adam as he had his cock in my mouth. Faster and faster he was plunging in my throat and mouth. I heard him start moaning louder and louder. He grabbed onto my neck and right then he came. I started trying to swallow, but with his cock there, it made it extremely difficult. He emptied out his shaft and withdrew, only to be replaced by a big black cock orgasming into my mouth. Once his second spurt shot onto my tongue,, he stuck his cock into my throat and finished climaxing. I gave up trying to swallow that much sperm. They both must have saved up a week’s worth of cum for me. Frank finally chucked and stated loudly, “Aright my son, your pussy is mine!”

I guess I had forgotten I had two black cocks to please and not one. As he pressed his cockhead to my opening, he started to feel bigger than James. I started to worry as I was clearnning my mouth, that he would be worse than James. Slower though, he slid his cockhead in.

“Fuck!, you’re too big! I can’t do this!” I yelled. The men held me down and insisted that I’d be able to. He kept pushing and sliding in. I was slightly crying now as he fully filled me now. He mentioned how tight I stil was.

I yelled back, “No shit sir, with the python you have, a freshly birthed vagina would feel tight!!”

I was on my hands and knees, tearing up trying to take it like a champ. After several penetrations, the rest of my men had returned with freshly charged rock hard poles. Carlos got underneath me and slid underneath me to perform 69 with me. He took my cock into his mouth and I did the same.

I started feeling fingers again swirling around my hole. Then one slid in, and another. It didn’t take Frank long before he made the his cum deposit into his semen receptacle.

Now that all the men had finished, Adam and Carlos had asked if they could try to double penetrate me. It was far too late to say no now. I went to the bathroom and released my sphincter and what seemed like a measuring cup of cum poured out of me. I tried to catch a little and get a taste. It tasted amazing knowing that was three of my guys’ cumloads mixed and churned together.

When I returned, all men were laying on the bed waiting for my slobbering mouth. I started trying to bounce back and forth between them all. They all lauched at how I had cum and slobber all over my body.

After several minutes, Carlos and Adam got up, grabbed the lube and positioned the bottle at my opening. I had tightened up some but still gaped enough to gob in some lube. Carlos slid in first. It felt amazing having something in my asshole. He pumped aroun the lube then withdrew. Adam slid in and did the same. Adam got underneath me and slid in. Carlos mounted Adams legs and pushed his cockhead at my entrance. As he pushed on my opening, the familiar feeling creeped up. That tearing burning sensation got worse and worse. Carlos was teasing at my back with his fingers, making his way to my shoulders. As he reached up, he grabbed onto them, pulling me back onto his cock. Inch by inch he slid in deeper and deeper. He felt how tight I still was as he wandered inside. As I lost myself with ecstacy and pain, I closed my eyes and let my mind go.

As I found myself feeling each of the cockheads pulsate with their individual heartbeats. As each head popped out and then back in, I focused on the ridges of their penises clicking and sliding past each of my anal lips.

As I refocused myself, I found a hand at my chin. I opened my eyes and found the big brown eyes of James starring into mine. He slapped my cheek with his cock and then pressed it to my closed mouth.

“Open up boy,’’ he demanded with a smirk.

I did as he instructed, and in slid his erect cock. He was the most aggressive of them all. He did not hesitate to jam his cock all the way into the back of my throat, then quickly withdraw and repeat. He would fuck my face like it was a gaping asshole. In and out he would implant his cock deeper and deeper. Each penetration caused me to gag. He’d laugh, but he would follow up with a loving carress. He would occasionally pull out and kiss me, often depositing a sweet mouthful of his saliva. I often swallowed it due to how much liquid was in my mouth at any one time.

Each and every time I was given a breath, I quickly focused on the cocks in my cunt. I could feel them now moving in quicker and harder. It felt so amazing to have such a tantalizing sensation in my rear

Quickly now another cock tried to squeeze into my mouth. Andrew found himself left with only my hand. I now had all five of my men’s cocks being pleased by and with my body.

What seemed like many minutes now of being fucked and penetrated I started to hear some louder moaning. Carlos whispered into my left ear he was about to explode again. I moaned, “Please shoot that hot load inside me!”

Litle did I think about that those words would be just the invitation James needed to withdraw his cock from my throat and fuck my asshole.

“Gag one more time on my cock so its lubed up enough!” he demanded. He gently pushed Frank out of my mouth and grabbed my head and buried his cock, balls deep, until I gagged. Through gagging, a mixture of swallowed semen and saliva was pushed up from my cum filled stomach.

‘’YES!” he yelled. “Spit onto my hands”

I did, and yet again my mouth was filled with cum, spitting it into his hand. Just as I spit the sperm out, Carlos climaxed, unloading another huge load of cream deep inside. It instantly got more slippery and felt out of this world. James pushed carlos onto the bed, gobbed my cum saliva onto my crack and forcefully pushed his way into my body.

Instant pain yet again! This time it was worse than before. Yet the pain mixed with the semen seemed to be tolerable and addictive. James went to town, pleasing himself with my body. Within several painful minues Adam, who still had his cock burried inside, burst his nuts again and the slipperiness increased. James pulled me up toward his chest as he was positioned behind me and allowed Frank to slide down.

“I can’t do two black cocks, that just isn’t going to work.” I whimpered.

It wouldn’t fit. There’s no way. I tried to wiggle free. This whole time James’ cock was buried balls deep into my intestine. I wasn’t going anywhere.

Frank slid between my legs stopping at my mouth, where James jammed my head onto his what seemed larger black cock. I slobbered and soaked his meat before he slid down.

James didn’t stop fucking me as Frank got ready. I was tearing up when he pulled me down on top of him and started kissing me. He assured me he would be gentle and wouldn’t be as rough as James.

I felt his cockhead meet my completely filled cunt. He kissed as he pushed. He was indeed very gentle. It worked himself slowly in over the next few minutes. Once he passed my second sphincter, James stopped and they both pushed in until they completely filled me. James opened up his affection and started rubbing my back. He slid his fingers around my outer anal lips. They both stayed motionless as my boypussy learned and accommodated. I was sooo thankful.

As James and Frank proceeded in moving in and out, a cock appeared for the sucking. It was Andrew. I started sucking his freshly washed dick and enjoyed hearing them all moan. My asshole ached but it still was very pleasurable. I was incrediblyturned on knowing they felt the inside of my boy body and used it for their pleasure.

• Like Like x 1