1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Tags:
  1. michaell

michaell Sex Machine Banned!

leaving tomorrow for 13 days so I went to Bertha's early today. We I got to Bertha's Susan was already there and Beverly was there as well. Beverly greeted me with "there you are, you dumb little cock sucker" and all 3 ladies laughed. Bertha said "Get out of those clothes you prick licking queer" and they all laughed again. I kissed Bertha with lots of tongue for maybe 5 minutes after I stripped, then she told me to kiss Beverly too and I did, then Beverly asked me, "You like kissing niggers Michael?" I said yes and then Susan said, "so do I" and she kissed Beverly very passionately. I noticed that Bertha couldn't take her eyes of those two and it got me hard as a rock. susan took off Beverly's blouse and bra and said, "Jack off faggot, and watch while I suck this beautiful black tit." As I stroked myself the ladies moved next to Bertha and Susan cupped one of Beverly's tits and presented it to her mother, and Bertha leaned forward in her wheel chair and sucked on the deep purple nipple. When I announced I was about ready to cum, susan held her mother's head in her hands and kissed her mom on the lips, tongue in Bertha's mouth. I came all over the floor and Susan looked at her mother and announced that after I sucked Steve's cock when he visits, Susan was going to let her brother fuck her pussy and asked Bertha if that was alright. Bertha was breathless and could only nod and whisper "yes". Then she kissed her mother again deeply. When they parted, Beverly told me to clean up my mess...with my mouth...and so I got down on my knees and licked my cum up from the floor. Bertha said, "get dressed now you homo, and get your ass out of here. Us ladies are going to have some fun." With that I left, but when I get back from my trip it will only be 3 days until Steve arrives.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. michaell

got back from trip late yesterday and went straight to Bertha's. I drove to Missouri and Susan flew in for just the week-end with our son. Susan's brother Steve gets in on Friday. When I got to Bertha's Susan was already there, along with Beverly.
    Beverly: "Do you want to suck nigger tit again, you fucking fag?" (all three women laughed). I said yes as I stripped out of my clothes, then French kissed Bertha, and then at Susan's command I French kissed Beverly. The black woman took off her blouse and offered a tit to me, and at the same time susan took off her blouse and pressed her tit to her mother's mouth.
    Beverly: "Bertha, tell this homo what Susan's been up to while he was gone" Bertha looked at me, playing with her daughter's nipple as she spoke. "susan had a big black cock in her pussy. Beverly's husband Ray fucked your wife with his big beautiful prick and he came in her. You should have been here...you could have sucked his cock too."
    there was no way in hell I was going to get mad...I got really hard just hearing about it.
    I played with myself as the three women laughed at me and kissed each other, sucked each other's tits.
    Bertha: "and that's not all you fucking fairy...I watched while Susan tongue fucked Beverly's cunt." Susan leaned down and kissed her mother's mouth passionately.
    Susan: "And I told mom that i'm in love with Steve and I want to be his wife. I wish I would have had his baby when we were younger. Mom said that if she had known we were fucking then, she would have let him get me pregnant when I was 13."
    Beverly: "Turns out your wife isn't the only two bit whore in the family...Bertha told us all about the boys and girls she had sex with in high school, and even after she married Joe."
    I couldn't hold out any more and came all over myself. Beverly scooped up my cum and fed it to me, then she spit in my face - after which both susan and Bertha did the same.
    Susan: "go home now faggot. I'm going to stay awhile and licked some sweet nigger pussy while mommy watches."
    Bertha: "Yeah, go home and make that little prick grow some...after my husband's black beauty she won't want that little thing of yours." (I actually have an average prick..6")
    Susan: "And I've measured Steve's prick before...he's got 7" plus a little. It always feels so good in my pussy."
    The three women laughed as I left. I look forward to Friday night.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. michaell

On my way to Bertha's. Steve arrived this afternoon and he is Bertha's with Susan right now. More about what happens tonight later.

4. michaell

last night I got to Bertha's around 7pm. Susan had picked Steve up at the airport and when I walked in Susan was completely naked, Bertha was in her wheel chair and Steve was watching the action. Susan stood next to her mother and had a tit pressed to her mom's mouth while Bertha was finger fucking her daughter.

Susan: "You like the tricks I taught mom, Steve?"

Steve: "Yeah, the bitch looks like she's enjoying it."

Susan saw me walk in. Susan: "The fairy is here." She pulled her tit away and kissed her mom

Steve: "show time." and he stripped out of his clothes even as I was doing the same. When we were both naked he made me stand next to him in front of Bertha.

Steve: "Mom...kiss the prick that you like best." Without hesitation Bertha leaned forward and placed her lips on Steve's cock.

Steve: "Now mom, lick the prick you like best." Again, Bertha began licking her son's cock.

I'll admit that I also liked his cock best. He was at least 7" hard, cut and straight.

Steve: "Enough for now bitch...time for Michael to suck me off."

Bertha: “Good…I’ve been looking forward to this.”

Susan: “That’s all mom could talk about last night…wanting to see your beautiful prick Steve, and Mike’s cock sucking mouth wrapped around it.”

I was on my hands and knees in front of Steve and began licking his balls and shaft. Susan stood next to her brother and began kissing him deeply as he played with her tits, and Bertha had wheeled closer. Bertha: “Take that cock in your mouth, you fucking queer.”, and so I did…it felt good to have Steve’s stiff, warm prick against my tongue and lips.

Susan: “Are you jealous mom? Do you want Steve to fuck your mouth too?”

Bertha just moaned yes as Susan wrapped her hand around Steve’s prick and began jacking him off, her fist beating against my face as I sucked her brother.

Bertha: “Cum in the faggot’s mouth Steve…make him swallow your cum, like your momma’s going to do next.”

Susan: “You’ve got to wait momma...Steve is going to fuck my pussy next, and then your mouth.”

Steve: There’s enough cum for all you whores, but it’s going to take a bit of recovery time…oh my, Michael does know how to suck cock.”

Susan jacked her brother’s prick and I sucked until Steve finally stiffened up…Steve: “Oh yes, I’m ready to cum.” Susan returned to kissing her brother. Bertha: “Oh yes honey…show momma how you can cum in that cock sucker’s mouth.” And with that, Steve unloaded shot after shot of warm cum and I swallowed as quickly as I could. Susan: “Michael, save some of that cum in your mouth and give mom a taste.”

I could feel that Steve was nearly dry, so I didn’t swallow what I had left and when his dick became softer, I got up off my knees and turned to Bertha. I pressed my lips to hers and she opened her mouth. She sucked my tongue and I tilted her head back so she could take her son’s cum, which she did with a soft murmur. She swallowed all I fed her.

Steve: “You’ve trained the old cunt well sis.”

Susan: “Momma, tell Steve what stories you like to read most.”

Bertha: “I love incest stories…especially ones where sons fuck their mommas and ones where brothers and sisters fuck each other.”

I was still hard as hell and I sat on the floor beside Bertha.

Susan: “Is that what you want momma? You want your son to stick his dick in your pussy and your mouth?” Bertha said yes very emphatically.

Susan: “Do you want to watch your son and daughter fuck each other momma? Do you want to watch Steve fuck my cunt and cum in me?”

Bertha: “Oh yes. And I want to make Michael watch too.”

Steve: “well, you’re going to get your wish tonight you old whore.”

With that we all took a break…three of us fully naked and Bertha beaming with joy.

The rest of the evening’s fun to follow…I have to take a break to jack off…got hard just remembering all the fun we had.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. michaell

After a rest, during which time I was allowed to play with myself, Steve and Susan moved to Bertha’s bed, and I wheeled Bertha next to the bed. Susan and Steve started slowly, kissing and fondling each other…her hand wrapped around her brother’s cock and his hands and mouth on her tits, and playing with her pussy. Bertha leaned over and sucked on one of Susan’s tits.

Bertha: “Are you in love with your brother, Susan. Do you wish you were his wife?” Susan could only moan out her assent.

Bertha: “Steven, do you enjoy fucking your sister? Do you like to cum in her sweet pussy?”

Steve: “Oh god yes momma. I’ve always enjoyed fucking Susan.”

Bertha: “I love watching you fuck your sister. Put your cock in Susan’s cunt now…let me watch you fuck her.”

Steve mounted Susan and as Bertha and I watched, he slowly slid his stiff cock into my wife’s wet pussy. We watched as his prick moved in and out of her hairy cunt, the shaft glistening with their juices. Bertha put her hand on her son’s ass as I unfastened her dressing gown and took her tit into my mouth. Brother and sister kissed passionately, their tongues at war, and as Steve continued to pound her, his balls slapping against her ass, Bertha pushed a finger up her son’s asshole. It was a beautiful sight…my wife was being royally fucked by her brother while I watched. Then Steve could take no more and his back arched.

Bertha: “Cum in her cunt, Steve. Fill your slut sister’s pussy with cum and then you can fuck your momma’s mouth and cum in that too.”

As Steve released his cum into Susan, Bertha was cumming too.

Bertha: “Oh God yes…fill your sister with your cum. I Love incest…I love incest…I love incest!” By this time she was almost screaming.

I kept sucking on Bertha’s tit and as Steve moved off of my wife’s body, Bertha leaned over and took her son’s cock, now covered in cum and pussy juices, into her mouth and sucked on it.

Susan looked over at me and panted, “Michael, my pussy is filled with my brother’s cum. Lick me clean and eat his cum” I moved quickly onto the bed and pressed my mouth to Susan’s wet pussy and licked and sucked at her cunt, drinking the juices that flowed easily into my mouth.

As those three began calming down from the sex I was still hard as a rock. They had not given me permission to cum yes. I looked up and saw Steve with his mouth pressed hard against his mother’s mouth…I could see their tongues playing against each other.

It was time for one more rest period before the night’s finale…Steve face fucking his mother.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. michaell

Steve rested for almost 45 minutes...he's not young anymore and it does take time to recover...and in the meantime we watched as Bertha got into the bed and lay on her back. Susan straddled her mother's face and lowered her body until her pussy was resting lightly on Bertha's mouth and Bertha and began licking Susan's pussy, while I just casually licked at Steve's soft cock and balls.
    Steve: "Look at that...mom's a pussy licking whore just like you."
    Susan: "Oh god Steve...mom's really good at this...you must have licked a lot of pussies when you were younger mommy."
    Bertha stopped just long enough to say that she had three girlfriends growing up and they all enjoyed eating each other out. Susan moved her hips back and forth, allowing her mother to lick her from asshole to clit and Steve's prick, now in my hand, began to react again, so I took him into my mouth and began to lightly suck on his cock. Finally, Steve was ready for a 3rd go around.
    Steve: Sue, I'm getting hard again...time to fuck mom's face."
    Susan moved off of her mother's face and we watched as Bertha rolled over and moved down in the bed to have access to her son's stiffening prick.
    Steve: "Suck me off mom. Suck my cock and swallow my cum, mommy."
    Bertha didn't hesitate, she wrapped her lips around her son's cock and began lovingly sucking.
    Susan: "Look at her Steve...Mom's a real cock sucking slut. You sucked off other men even after you married daddy, didn't you slut?" Bertha didn't stop sucking but mumbled yes.
    Steve: "Did daddy know you were sucking and fucking other men, mom?" Bertha lifted her face from his crotch just long enough to respond.
    Bertha: "At first your father brought men home for me and he would watch. I always thought that these were men Joe had sucked off too."
    Susan: "did you hear that Steve...daddy was a cock sucking homo just like Michael."
    Susan repositioned her mother to allow Steve to lift his legs toward his chest, and Bertha didn't hesitate to begin licking Steve's now exposed asshole as she jacked on his cock.
    That was all it took and Steve started to cum...first onto his chest, but Bertha quickly moved her mouth over his prick and she sucked him until he had finished cumming. Bertha, Susan and I then all began licking up the cum on Steve's chest and belly. When we had finished, Susan finally said;
    Susan: "Alright Michael. You can jack off now, into mom's mouth."
    Susan and her brother watched as Bertha rolled onto her back, mouth wide open, as I jacked off and very quickly came into her waiting mouth. I had waited so long to cum, held off so long, that it was almost painful, which I'm sure was Susan's idea. Bertha took my load and then closed her mouth and swallowed as she smiled at all of us.
    When I was done, Susan told me to get dressed and go home. She and Steve were going to spend the night at Bertha's so they could suck and fuck whenever they wanted, and that she would not see me until the next afternoon, but I was to be prepared to suck Steve's cock whenever he told me to during his visit. I was excited about that thought and so I left Bertha's Friday night a very happy man.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. michaell

Steve left Sunday evening, anxious to get home to fuck his daughter. Susan is well fucked for awhile and Bertha enjoys talking about her children and their incest. Susan drove Steve to the airport while I sucked him off one more time. While he was here I sucked his cock maybe 15 times and Sunday morning he stepped it up a notch by jacking off onto my face and then, at Bertha's suggestion, he proceeded to clean me off by pissing on my face. Susan and Bertha thought that was hilarious and laughed while he did it. Being a cuckold does have its rewards...I will be allowed to fuck Beverly and suck off her husband now.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. holdmybeer

holdmybeer Amateur

Any updates?

• Like Like x 1
  9. michaell

some minor changes...still jacking off for Bertha, Beverly and Susan at the assisted care home, but Bertha has found two other ladies there that miss sex and enjoy dominating men; Carol Lawing 87 and Alice Ihle 84. I not only suck their tits and make out with them, but I also eat their pussies and fuck them. All five of them enjoy calling me queer and homo and cock sucker and spitting on my face, and I have sucked off Beverly's husband while the others watch and they all have sex with each other while I jack off. It has become a regular Tuesday night event.
    Stephanie will be visiting in January and then Susan heads back to Steve in California in February. Steve has found an actual minister who is going to marry Steve and Susan...he has already married Steve and Stephanie. Father and daughter are now husband and wife and soon brother and sister will be husband and wife. I am to be "second husband" for Susan, and that's okay with me.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. michaell

Beverly (Bertha's black aide) and her husband Ray were at Bertha's last night when Susan and I got there. Ray and Susan immediately got naked and began making out while Beverly stripped and had me suck on her pussy. Bertha was enjoying the show. Beverly: "Look at this Sue...your faggot husband loves licking nigger pussy." Susan: "Yeah, and I love your husband's big nigger cock." Bertha: "Fuck her Ray...fuck my daughter with that big black prick just like my son fucks her." while I licked Beverly's cunt I could see Ray as he pounded his prick into my wife's hairy cunt and I could see their mouths pressed against each other's, his tongue deep in Susan's mouth. Beverly came quickly and as I finished her off, my cock still hard as a rock, Susan told me to go over and fuck her mother's mouth. ever since that first night with Steve, Bertha has wanted to suck cock too, and so I stood before Bertha (she was in her wheel chair) and I grabbed the back of her head and fucked her face until I came. Bertha swallowed it all and I lay down again with Beverly. By that time Ray had cum in Susan's pussy and so he got up and stuck his sloppy cock into Bertha's mouth and she sucked him clean. Bertha has been turned into somewhat of a cuckold for Susan and Steve just like me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. michaell

It has been interesting. When Steve calls his mother now (and he only does so when Susan is there), he is put on speaker phone so we can all hear and he calls his mother a fucking whore or a cunt or a cock sucker, and Bertha seems to really enjoy it. Bertha now knows that Steve is fucking Sephanie and that her son has married his daughter. Susan tells steve in detail what I'm doing to Bertha in real time...kissing her, sucking her tits, fucking her mouth or her cunt. Stephanie has even begun calling Bertha; "Grandma fuck pig" when she talks to her. Last night Stephanie said; "I hear you suck nigger cock grandma. Did you lick his asshole too, you fuck pig?" Bertha of course said yes. This is like being in the nastiest porn picture made, and I love it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Beavereator

Beavereator Porn Star

I enjoy your story, hot sex. I hope Bertha get a real fuck, and one in the ass also. Keep up the good interesting work.

13. michaell

last week Bertha began inviting male aides in to be sucked off (by both herself and me), and to fuck Susan if they want. Last night there were two, young men there when Susan and I arrived. In short time, Susan was on her back getting fucked by a 22 or 23 yr old while Bertha was on top the other young guy, his prick up her pussy while I was behind with my cock up her ass...first time Bertha's ever been double fucked. I really pounded on Bertha's fat fucking ass and could feel the aide's prick in her cunt. After we all came, the two young guys got hard again and I sucked them off while Bertha and Susan told them what a cock sucking queer I was and everyone laughed. Bertha also told them that Susan fucked her brother and that she loved watching her children have incestuous sex. When the two guys were getting ready to leave one of them, (his name was Gerry) told Susan: "you dumb fucking old slut, you want to make some money?" and she said yes, then he said, "We're having a small party, just seven or eight of us, and we'll give you a hundred bucks if you come and fuck us all...and another twenty if you bring the cock sucker with you to suck us all clean afterwards." Susan immediately agreed and then Bertha said; "What about me?" and the other guy (Will) said; "You stay here you crippled up old whore and we'll come by and fuck your mouth whenever we want." We all agreed to that arrangement and I look forward to watching Susan get fucked by a bunch of strangers and then sucking all those cocks myself.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Beavereator

Beavereator Porn Star

Seven guys for $100.00 such a deal, she should get $500.00, and more if they get her ass. You not so much.
    Good show.

15. michaell

I think Susan gets off on being a "cheap fucking whore" more than she gets off on the money, and yes, I would suck off a whole party of guys for free. Most guys I ever did was four, one after the other, at a glory hole in an ABS.

16. Beavereator

Beavereator Porn Star

That is a mouth full most I ever was lucky enough to get was two. Have a 3 sum set up for later this month. Hoping one will be a "Top" they are getting hard to find. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  17. holdmybeer

holdmybeer Amateur

Is there big thanksgiving plans?

18. michaell

my little sister is visiting, so we are cooking a big meal to take to Bertha's. I have no idea how this will play out...I've flashed my little sister before (when we were both younger) and I assume Bertha will pull something, but we shall see. susan has hinted that she would like to turn my sister into a slut, but hasn't said how.

• Winner Winner x 1