1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Big Guy James

Big Guy James Newcumer

So in the past month I’ve been going into my backyard and jerking off to my neighbor without her seeing me as she is outside. She’s a redhead by the way and I’m 19 and she’s in her 30’s but she’s a busty milf. For the first week of the month I basically jerked off to her everyday. Comes the second week of the month and I noticed she started wearing a lot of yoga pants and also started to wear a lot of tight clothes to her ass and body. So I was going out everyday and jerking off to her because I couldn’t get enough of her. I was also taking pictures of her while she was in her backyard and in the field so that I could wank off to her later at night. After the first week of the month, on top of wearing tighter jeans and yoga pants, I noticed that she started saying hi to me a lot more. All this didn’t really click to me at first I was just thinking it was normal. As I was walking home one day I saw her in the window and when she noticed me outside walking by she quickly ran outside to say hi to me and give me my mail (they dropped it off at her house instead of mine). So she came up to me and gave me my mail and asked if I could help her with lifting things in her garage so I said sure. While I was in the garage she was bending over a lot and taking a long time while she was bent over and after she was done and stood back up she would constantly rub her hands on her ass as if something was dirty on her hands. I was obviously as hard as a rock the entire time because she always had her back to me and I would stare at her ass. Anyways last week I went outside in my backyard to get something and she was looking through the window and saw me and she ran to her backdoor and went into her backyard and pretended to clean something and once again kept bending over for a long time and also would stand there with her back to my yard. Anyways last week she was in her backyard and I went into my usual spot to jerk off to her. I was wanking to her for about 10 min and then she went inside through her back door. So at that point I pull out my phone and start jerking off to her pictures that I took of her. Next thing I know she’s behind me in my backyard and sees me jerking off to her pictures I took. I quickly pull up my pants and start apologizing to her and as I’m saying sorry she goes “don’t be sorry I’ve been letting you do this for weeks”. At that point I was in shock and speechless. She then goes “let me see it” and I was confused at first and said “what the pictures of you” and she goes “ no the other thing.... you know what I’m talking about” and I kind of knew she was talking about my cock but I didn’t want to say it. Then she goes “don’t be afraid to show me” and then looks down and grabs my dick through my pants. So at that point I was so turned on I pulled down my pants. And she looks at it and actually deepthroats it once just goes al the way down and then back up and stands up and goes “come over anytime between 3-7 pm my husband is gone” And then she goes “ I’ve know you’ve been jerking off to me ever since the start of this month and I know it’s because of my butt, I caught you staring at it all the time” and I kept saying sorry idk why but I did and she said “ don’t be sorry I’ve been wearing tight jeans and yoga pants for you”. Anyways she wants me to come over around 3-7 everyday and I have no clue what she wants to do but I assume it’s sex and I have no clue what to do should I do it? I feel like it’s gonna be awkward if I don’t but also at the same time risky if I do. I really want to do it she’s so freaking hot and has a huge ass and is busty with a toned stomach. Need advice

• Like Like x 1
  2. Shynotshyguy

Shynotshyguy Sex Machine

Yes, she wants to have sex with you. But, its up to you if you really want this.

3. 1 Toy Maker

1 Toy Maker Kuns og Kram Smukke Love once found never lost

Post the pics so we can make an informed comment

4. Big Guy James

Big Guy James Newcumer

I was gonna post the pictures but they said they would ban my account since she doesn’t have consent of them being on here

5. Big Guy James

Big Guy James Newcumer

I just walked home about 10 min ago and of course I popped a boner to her as I past her and she said “ someone’s excited to see me” and she said she’s probably going to come over to wank me off and I still don’t know what to do

6. Jhalp55

Jhalp55 Sex Lover

8C625BA8-D288-4807-98EB-7F737E2DA11C.jpeg
    You mount the woman son....or send her to my house. Just be careful with the husband situation. I have been there a few times. Can you take him?

7. Big Guy James

Big Guy James Newcumer

Take him in a fight? I mean he’s a lot older than me. I’m only 18 and he’s probably like around his 30’s but he’s not fit. Also I’m gonna ask her if me and another one of my friends can do a dp or DAP

8. Jhalp55

Jhalp55 Sex Lover

If it comes down to it. Its happened to me. I was a bouncer in my early 20s and a lot of the time i had no idea the women were married because they lied or werent wearing their rings. Husbands found out, tracked me down, one actually pulled a gun on me but was too much of a chicken shit to use it. He got a real bad as kicking.

Just make sure you are careful, and give it to her good.

9. JKitty

JKitty Sex Lover

Go for it. Even getting shot down is better than living with 'what if' the rest of your life.